50 Game '08

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nahhhh....only nerds do that. plus most of the girls on there would only reply u back if u have a nice body. u don't want that kind of girl, do u? but stick to what work best for u. that was just my opinion. u have to ask rex man on that since he is the thread starter. btw, r u in high school?

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
enjoy ur last year.....cause i didn't. i'm glad i'm out of high school. college is way better. just don't give up on this and u'll be a pimp next year.

ModernSavage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I love karaoke night. It fires me up ten fold. There's something about the atmosphere at karaoke night that is more friendly and social than other nights. Perhaps karaoke is just a great excuse to talk to random strangers. Whatever it is, I know I always have an easier time approaching on a karaoke night.

We enter the bar on this particular Saturday night. I roll up to the bartender and order drinks. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see Alanis Morissette Girl (HBAlanis) from a few weeks ago. I make eye contact with her. She waves a friendly hello. I wave back and say, "hey how's it going?" in a way that wouldn't be awkward. She says something back but I can't hear her. I notice that there is a guy with her and they are all over each other. I figure it's best to just ignore them and focus on cold approaching. My time with Alanis Morissette Girl was pretty much a learning experience and has little possibility to advance.

Approach 7
: As I walk back towards my friends I notice a cute woman standing nearby. I approach her and say, "so what are you singing tonight?" She says some Sarah McLachlan song. She asks me the same question and I reply, "It's raining men." She almost spits her beer out in laughter when I mention this. We engage in some light banter about the terrible singers. She eventually leaves to sing her song.

Approach 8: Later, I'm walking towards the bathroom. I see a cute girl waiting in line for the women's room. She is looking at me. 1, 2, 3, go. I walk straight up to her and say, "Hey, how's it going?" I act like I've known her forever.

Her: Oh hi! Good, how are you?
Me: Great, just thought I'd hit up Karaoke night and rock out to all these great singers
Her: Haha, oh my god they are terrible!
Me: Yea, but you haven't heard me sing yet
Her: Oh what are you singing?
Me: It's Raining Men by the Weather Girls
Her: Haha, wow really? That's funny, I can't wait.

At this point a woman comes out of the ladies room and the girl I'm talking to excuses herself to the restroom.

Approach 9: As we're listening to the singers I see a two set of attractive women standing in front of us. I notice one of them keeps looking back at me. I decide to go in. I approach the two girls with my usual opener, "What are you two singing tonight?" They respond that they're not singing anything. I tease them for being so boring (this is a bit hypocritical considering I never got up to sing either).

The girl that had been looking at me actually knew who I was. Apparently, some of the local sorority girls have been gossiping about me. Hmmm, sounds like I've been getting socially proofed without even knowing it.

We talk some more about our mutual friends. For some reason the conversation starts to take a nose dive into "boring" territory. I fail to spice things up with my high octane energy and the two girls eventually wander off.

Approach 10: Towards the end of the night I notice this little cutie with a white beret (We'll call her Beret Girl). She walks by me while giving me solid eye contact. Just as she passes, she lightly punches my arm. Ah, playground tactics. Two can play at this game.

As she sits down at a nearby table, she looks back over. I get eye contact and stick out my tongue. She giggles and sticks her tongue out at me. I then give her the "come hither" motion with my forefinger. She shakes her head "no" and pats her hand on the bench next to her, motioning for me to sit with her.

I walk confidently over to her and sit down right next to her. I say hi and then, she punches me in the shoulder again!

Me: Wow, that hurts, you're sooo mean!
Beret Girl: That's cause I don't like you
Me: Oh really, that's too bad, I guess I'll leave now, bye.
Beret: No, no, no, don't leave, I'm just kidding
Me: Haha, I know, how could you resist such a cutie like myself

Things start to get a bit weird here, almost like she is using push/pull tactics on me. Then her friend decides to chime in.

Friend: I hope your not hitting on my friend because we're lesbians
Me: Oh that's great, you guys make a really cute couple (I had no idea what to say here)
Friend: Yea we do!

The friend is a bit hostile for some reason. I'm pretty sure they weren't lesbians. It's possible the friend was just trying to get rid of me. I turn my attention back to Beret Girl.

I try having a flirty conversation with Beret Girl but she is playing games with me. I get hit in the shoulder a few more times. I realize the shoulder hitting thing is her way of flirting but after 5 or 6 times it starts to get really annoying. I finally decide to eject because I can't deal with her childish refusal to have a real conversation.

Summary

Only four approaches this night, but they were solid with little anxiety.

I'm up to 10 approaches with no closes, I'm gonna have to start pushing these sets further.

0/10

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I have not approached recently. I have quite a few girls I am talking too, and am trying to take care of business with them at this present time. Busy with work, and trying to workout 5 days a week. Will get back into it, and I will post a thread called the DATING GAME. With real life dates with woman. I will also finish up 50 approaches on this thread.

Much props to all you guys playing this game.

I have always preached that talk is cheap, and this is a great thread. We are all grabbing the bull by the horns.

Modern savage- I give u much respect for all those approaches:up: , however you need to actually ask for the #.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
today suck, no approaches. was in the library most of the times. what is a good way to approaches girls in the library? library used to be a place i would sarge when i first started. but i stopped sarging in there ever since this one chinese girl got pissed off and told me " don't u see me studying here?".(kinda harsh for a rookie) so if u guys got any idea, please tell me. thx...

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
greenlake said:
enjoy ur last year.....cause i didn't. i'm glad i'm out of high school. college is way better. just don't give up on this and u'll be a pimp next year.
sorry u aint enjoy ur last year bro. this is best year so far for me, cant wait til college tho. thanx tho, good luck i n ur sarging:up:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
raiur not responsible for it, so no need to sorry. i knew no better back then cause i was a afc.

well guys, i have a few reports to share with u guys today but it's nothing special compare to the others. but don't u find it funny that most of the girls i talked to the first time rarely say hi to me or notice existence when i'm around. wierd.....maybe i need to build more attraction. i ain't getting laid until i get this fix.

approach 8= today was bad....i was hesitating like crazy. i guess my afc self is catching up to me. my first approach didn't start until 2 pm(and i was at school around 8am, that's a long time!!!) so i went to my class and sat outside waiting. saw hb6, i say hi how r u to her. she then ask if i'm in the same class with her, i say yea. she told me she need a study group( i should have try to get her number there) but i told her i dunno, my friends hbblonde still haven't told me. our conversation went from math to her tattoo and how she say it feel like sunburn when she got it.

i decided to go get some water before class start. so i told hb6 to watch it for me, so she did.

approach 9= so i head in to a mini store at campus. i grab my water and line up. saw hb6 we e/c and she smile. saw her holding a hotdog, was gonna ask her "u like weiners?" but i don't want that "1+1" thing to happen again. so i ask her having lunch this late, she say yea and then she say she don't have times cause all her 3 classes are close together. conversation wasn't that long cause i reach the cashier. if i have time i would have talk to her more.

approach 10= i went into class, saw a blonde hb6 sitting behind me. as usualy i sat next next to my hb blonde friend. i spotted her her giving my friend wierd looks, don't know why. i started off complimenting on her notebook, she told me she got it at walmart. from walmart to study group topic. teacher started talking so i stopped talking to her.

approach 11= i went to the library after class to take a short nap. as i got there i saw a hb6 studying. i went up and ask her what does it mean when a girl tell a guy he's cute. she say it mean she like him. i ask about when a guy say that to another guy. she gave me a wierd look and something something happen later on. but this girl have a mustache, nothing turn me off more then that. i have spotted 2-3 girls that have a mustache this week. yuck!

i had a chance to get 2-3 numbers today and i dropped it grrr.... 1 from the girl i had a class last semester, she seem interest in me. one more from another girl at my 8 am class and those girls from my math classes.

well, that is it for today. tomorrow is gonna be fun, cause i'm gonna sarge with my friend and help him get his confident back. hopefully i i'll get some more confident as i help him. plus he agree to put 50 dollar on the line if he can't approach 3 girls tomorrow. let see how it will turn out tomorrow, cause i sarge with him 6-7 times and not once did he approach a girl. this is going to be fun......

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shoot.....forgot 2 more.

approach 12= this one actually took place around 10 am. i was in the library, spot a hillary duff look alike hb7 at the comp. i went on the tshirt hell and ask her for suggestion on which one is funny. she pointed out some, i told her she look like hilary duff. she don't seem to be interest in me plus she told me about her bf so i just stop talking to her. she's pretty boring too.

approach 13=went to the library and sat down to a hb6 playing comp. she is in my english so that how i started the conversation. we talk about the teacher, her private livejournal, her career being an author. but dang, this girl need to take a shower. i was holding my breath most of the time.

wow.......i talk to 8 girls(there was too more i didn't include, one is nahhh+ have a husband and another one talk to me first so it doesn't count as an approach) today, beat my record of 7. yay!!
well....i think that is it. good luck guys.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow.........this thread is so empty. i guess i'm the only loser who have alot of time to waste while everyone else in else is getting laid. well guys, i gota few more today. today was worse than yesterday. no hot girls, no numbers....nothing!!! i thought it would be fun sarging with my friends but he being too picky(hesitate in disguise) too much. he only talk to 1 girl and our deal was 3 girls today(or else give me 50 dollar, i doubt it tho)

approach 14= so while i sarge with my friend, we spotted a hb6.( a 7 if she didn't have a mess up lip) he kept asking me what to say and i told him anything and even gave him a few suggestion but he think it gay. so i went and talk to her instead. i ask her thought about blind date and how i'm going to hook both of my friends up cause they don't know eachother. so she gave me a few suggestion. i made her a laugh a few times but for some reason i ran
out of things to say. plus i can see she is not interest in me. so i say nice to meet u and left.

approach 15= after i turn around, i saw a hb5(she got a mustache!). i went up and told her i'm new to this school and ask her 2 good things abut this school. she told me she is new too and she came down from new york. we then talk about 9/11, chinatown, snow. after a few mins. i decided to leave so i thought i gotta go. i planned to get a number from her but for some reason she seem to be in a hurry.

approach 16= saw a hb6 while sarging with friends. i told my friend to go talk to her but he say she is not his type. so i went and talk to her. this girl is half japanese and cuban, so later we found out she was same girl that went to my high school during our freshmen year and also dated my friend. well, she was ugly back then, she grew a little bit(still short tho) and her tits grew a bit too. alot sexier now. i was gonna get her phone number but her friend came and ****block me. so i end up sitting there with them until they left.

lesson learned: don't drag the conversation too long.

i guess that it for the week. weekend coming again. no school, no car, work. hopefully my skills won't get even rustier.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol! Greenlake, man you're killing! I think all you gotta do is start to get the number naturally and you'll be in the mix. Something along the lines of "well, I should hit you up later, you got a cell phone?" Works for a myriad of reasons.

Rai-Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with my man Greenlake on the whole internet sarging. It's like playing Guitar Hero; you might results, but you really aren't doing sh!t.

:QUICK UPDATE:

You guys remember that milf? well,of course you do. This chick is a couple yards short of a first down. She has legal trouble and she thought I was gonna BAIL HER OUT if she went to jail..............:crackup: riiiiight, I'm not Gnarles Barkely but I think she's crazy.

My cousin BAY MAXIMUS brought over some girls the other day.

1)I dont kiss girls with tongue rings that I don't know.

2)She tried to shove that disgusting thing down my throat.

3)SHE WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A BJ!!!!!!!!

Rough night. I didn't even want her #. Ugh.

I'm STILL gaming the girl that was with the drunk chick. I think I'm starting to like her a little TOO much. We'll see, pull for me guys.

Other than that, I've really been going downhill. Between 17 Credit hours, work, and attending AMA meetings, I haven't done any approaches. I know, I know, no excuse. Look for me to make a comeback this weekend.:cool: ........well, hopefully :p

Oh yeah, good job Modern Savage, DAMN good job. But like lookyoung said, you gotta go in for the kill. You and Greenlake seem just shy of great things.

Keep me posted guys. Good job to everybody on here to let the KBJ's know that some of us are out in the field.

Keep Shootin'

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah, alright man. i'm gonna listen to use and try for the number everytime. from now on, i'm going to replace the word "bye" with "give me your number and we can hang out sometimes". i'm still new to this "number" game. the look on the girl's face make me nervouse when i asked them that.

ModernSavage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
You guys remember that milf? well,of course you do. This chick is a couple yards short of a first down. She has legal trouble and she thought I was gonna BAIL HER OUT if she went to jail..............:crackup: riiiiight, I'm not Gnarles Barkely but I think she's crazy.
Oh yeah, good job Modern Savage, DAMN good job. But like lookyoung said, you gotta go in for the kill. You and Greenlake seem just shy of great things.

Keep Shootin'
Hey Rex, that's some funny sh1t about the milf, I can't believe she wanted you to bail her out! Insane!!

Anyways, I've been too focused on just the approach. You guys are right I need to start going in for the kill...Rarrrr...HBs beware, I'll be on the prowl this weekend.

Keep it up fellas.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ummm.....yeah, the girl that was with that drunk chick; I talked to her last night. She doesn't like me as much as I had previously thought. as shown in this little snippet of the convo

----------------------

Rex Man: Well being a chicagoan you already know who I want to win.

HB: Yeah, I just can't get into it. I'm not even gonna watch the Super Bowl

RM: Well, I'm make it fun for; Sunday, you should come thru; we're gonna have chips, dip and I can show you what makes the game so fun.

HB: Well actually, some of my friends are having a super bowl party in the woods.

RM:What, are you guys gonna be dancing around naked or something?

HB:Lol! No, the guy throwing it has a cabin in the woods.

-----------------

No need to go any farther here. Anyways, that might just be the slap in the face I needeed to make some good approaches. Here we go.......

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking about it...Dont take it personal if you get rejected. That usually means the girl does not think you are good enough. Key word is "think". She doesnt know, she is unsure about you...You can change what she "thinks" about you with game & determination. Thats why you gotta keep on persisting and working around it.

Anyways last night Im at the club. I see this shawty who is dancing with her two fat friends. I get there & approach and she says she was just going to get a drink of water, and her friend is telling her she should dance with me. I dont have time for this so I leave and look for other girls. I see one girl checkin me out while im popping on tha steps leading to the stage but I lose her in the crowd a few minutes later. Anyways im doin the rounds lookin for chicks, and I run into the girl who got a drink of water back in the same spot. I ask her is she still about that dance and she says "sure". So we dancing and grinding for a good bit. I lead her against a wall and have my way with her, lol. Im crackin jokes and ish (i think imma cut back on this, I can get them to laugh but after that it's like that is all that is happening, no forward progression.)

HbLJ: Hey let me be the once against the wall. When I dance facing you, i think guys are looking at my butt
Fiend: Alright sure, but i should warn you, when you are against the wall, anything goes :)
HBLJ: Lol....alright
<insert me grindin the sh!t out of her>
*while we are still dancing I fluff about school, program name is, etc.*
Fiend: *repositions face and goes for k-close
HBLJ: *smiles* Im sorry I dont make out with guys I meet @ the club. Im a good girl
Fiend: Alright... *continues dancing*
Fiend: For a good girl you sure know how to move your hips.
HBLJ: *laughs*
*Fluff sommore, she names were she lives*
Fiend: Hey me and my friends were gonna come over there soon and check it out, why dont you give me ya number and I'll give you a call when we there. (i thought it was a damn near perfect segueway, lol)
HBLJ: Sorry...I dont give my # away either...
Fiend: Oh is that so? *gettin ready to leave*
HBLJ: yea, but I do give my email address, you got email right? Do you go on a lot?
Fiend: How am I gonna take down your email?
HBLJ: you can type it in your phone
*@-close*
It was whatever. I almost didnt want it when she gave me that bullsh!t about her not giving her # out. We were dryfvcking for like 20 minutes at least by then.

A couple minutes later
Fiend: slow down shawty...you killing me
HBLJ: *laughs*
Fiend: Im serious. Im not sure how much more my poor d!ck can take
HBLJ: *laughs even harder*
we take a break and dance a lil more and then she goes to talk to her friends and I go find mines.

I bump into her again, grind on her, then her friends are gettin jealous cuz aint no one danced with em all night so i tell her ill talk to her on msn. I tried to isolate her. I told her tell your friends you are using the bathroom and we can go somewhere and talk. She said she would feel guilty and couldnt. After I left to go talk with friends, she bumps into me "on the way to the bathroom" and we talk for a like 30 seconds b4 her friends jump in and start cokc-blocking. My wings were right next to me, but they werent goin in cuz her friends were like 4 & 5 outta 10.

Only 1 close @ the club again though, I gotta bring up my attempt/close rate definitly

2/4

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow.......how did this thread end up in page 4??

well guys, today is bad. i did quite a few approaches but they are no where as good as before. i guess a long weekend without sarging really make my skills rusty plus i started to hesitate like an afc now. from now on, i'm not gonna post an approach unless it's good or i # close a girl. cause that's harder than just approaching girls and get rejected, i wanna get laid!!

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Yeah Greenlake, I'm not sure how this thread dipped so low either. I know I've been hella busy; so I can't keep it alive on my own.

Mic Fiend - Yeah, fiend we both need to bring our approaches up, but plz believe, we WILL get this thing done. But yeah, I think your wing should have done his job and kept the monsters at bay. My opinion.

I only made 2 approaches over the weekend. Let's take a look...

So I'm at this bar with my cousin Bay Maximus and I spot a cute girl with grey eyes sitting solo but with three purses on the table. Apparantly waiting for her friends. Instead she would get Rex Man...
--------------
#11 You ARE The Weakest Link, Goodbye
--------------
(It's a very loud bar)
Rex Man: Hey what's happinin?

Grey Eyes: (smiles) Nothing. Waiting.

RM: Oh yeah? I see that you're with two friends!

GE:Yeah, they're in the bathroom pissing!

RM: You said they're kissing?

GE: (smile) yeah, that's what I said. They're kissing!

RM: (smile) Don't be teasing me like that!!

GE:LOL
(fluff for about 2 minutes and her friends pop up. One is cuter than her so I switch gears)

RM: Hey, so you know she said you guys were in there kissing!

Cuter Girl: (shocked look at friend)

GE:LOL!
(I start fluffing and joking with all three of them, but Bay is clearly off his game.)

RM: Well, (CG) I don't wanna take up all of your bar time, but it's cool if I hit you up tomm?

CG: Yeah
(get number close)

RM: Well you guys be cool!
-------------------------

I had got that # on friday and we ended up watching the Super Bowl together (Fvckin Grossman! :mad: ), we're kicking it at her apt. on thurs. so that's when Imma go in for the Kill Bill.

The next approach didn't quite fare so well.

I'm in the gym and this athletic girl is just sitting on the treading (doing no treading, mind you) and is just STARING HARD. So I stop to chat.

----------
#12 Don't Tread On Me
---------

Rex Man: What's that look for?

Athletic Girl: What look?

RM: You giving me the evil look (smile)

AG: Nobody's giving you any kind of look.

RM: Huh, well, I well then look at it as me saying hi

AG: ..........

RM: Most people say hi back

AG: (sarcasticly) Hi, how are you doing?

RM: yeah (walk away)

SO that makes 3/12 I'm consitently sucking that's good I guess. Well I might rate everybody again, but I think some cats dropped out so I will just rate those that are active.

Well guys, Good luck and let's keep this fat b!tch rollin. :rockon:

ModernSavage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clueless Night

I felt very odd going out this friday night. I can't describe the feeling, but it was almost like my brain just wanted to be lost in the clouds. To say the least, I fumbled a lot of plays.

Local Irish Pub

The Local Irish Pub has become the default springboard for each night that Wingman Stick and I go out. We know a lot of the regulars and it always gets us into a cheery positive mood for the rest of the night.

Approach 11: I'm sitting on a stool with my back to the bar. My body language is relaxed and inviting. I'm chatting with Wingman Stick when he nods his head and whispers, "hotty at six o'clock." This is my cue.

I look over my shoulder. She is very cute. I hesitate a bit. My mouth opens.

Me: Are those ciders? (pointing at her drinks)
Her: Uh no, they're just Miller Lights
Me: Ah, I see, sticking with the classy stuff, huh?
Her: Haha, yea I spare no expense on my drinks

She gives me a smile then leaves to go sit with her friends. I turn to Wingman Stick and say, "We'll just chalk that one up as a warm-up."

College Bar

Approach 12: After finishing our drinks we head out to College Bar to meet up with Stick's girl, Wing Woman, and her friends. As soon as we walk in we head over to the bar next to a cute girl. I touch her on the shoulder and say,

Me: Hi, need a quick opinion. What do you think of my friends sweater? Is it stylish enough for this place?
Her: Umm, yea, it looks alright.
Me: Just alright?
Her: Well, it works because it is cold out, so he can get away with wearing it.

I talk to her some more about men's fashion and what looks good on guys. I start running out of things to say so decide to leave on a high note. I tell her I'm meeting some girls here and have to go find them.
--------

As I walk over to the dance floor I am suddenly pounced on by Wing Woman and her two friends, Shy Girl and Crazy Girl. We make our introductions and quickly begin to get our groove on. This is when I realize that Crazy Girl is...well...crazy!

Crazy Girl, unlike the rest of our small dance circle, is all over the place. She is out of control. Her arms are flailing, legs are prancing, and her singing is intense. It actually gets me fired up. So, I join in and start going nuts too.

I get myself all amped up. I do the robot. I do some crazy AC/DC hopping on one foot move. I start grabbing girls and spinning them around. I make Shy Girl spank my ass. It was out of control. It was fun!

Eventually in my wayward antics, a girl grabs my hand from behind. I turn around and it's Robot Girl from last week. She says "hi" and naturally we start having a robot dance off. She claims that she won but I think my fans would've disagreed. Unfortunately, I ended up losing Robot Girl again because of her disappearing act. Damn, I'm going to have to start calling her Houdini Girl.
----

Approach 13: By this time, I'm all sweaty and exhausted from dancing, so I decide to go hang out by the bar. While standing there, I notice a cute woman by herself. She keeps glancing at me. I turn to her and ask her what she thinks about the Robot. She then flips out and tells me how stupid it is and that I needed to grow up! Her words were very hostile for some reason.

I wasn't expecting this type of hostility from this cute woman. I can't help but think she was already pissed off about something else. I simply tell her that I'm sorry she was having such a bad night and say it was a pleasure meeting her. I slip away back to the dance floor, not letting her comments phase me.
----

For the remainder of the night, we all continue dancing until closing time. Shy Girl had left a little earlier. The rest of our foursome meets outside of the bar. I hear Wing Woman and Crazy Girl whispering something about me. I demand to know what they said.

They tell me that I'm Christian from the movie Clueless. They say that I'm very stylish and that I stand posed like a male model.

"So, I'm the gay guy from Clueless, that's just great. I can't help it if I have good posture!" I reply.

They giggle at this and I'm flattered that they commented on my style and body language. At least I know this stuff is working.

This is where things get awkward. It is already assumed that Wingman Stick will be going home with Wing Woman, but everyone is just standing there waiting. I realize that I'm controlling the dynamics of the group and whatever I say next will determine how the night ends.

"Umm, so I guess I'm just gonna grab a cab then. It was a fun night, I'll see you guys later." I give a kiss on the cheek to Wing Woman and Crazy Girl and walk away.

I BLEW IT! For some reason I panicked; I didn't know how to handle the situation. I think everyone was waiting for me to continue the party. Instead I chickened out and called it a night. Ughhh, I'm clueless.

0/13

Still no close yet but I'm hanging in there. At least I'm getting approaches in. I have another report for Saturday night but need to write it up. Stay tuned.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, WHOA!! You blew it, bro. You should've invited everyone back for drinks and movie and that's when Stick should've said 'nah, we're tired', then you tell Crazy the offer is still open. Come on, you guys gotta learn how to work as a team. With that said good work on the approaches. My opinion:

+ Having the balls to approach quick

+ Keeping convo quirky and flippant

- Not getting the girls very interested in the convo

- NOT GOING IN FOR THE KILL!!!

That last one can't be stressed enough. Ah well, off to class.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
today was alright. i talked to around 10 girls. got 2 emails(yea...i'm still too scared to get numbers). the only thing i don't like is i had a chance to talk with hblonde in my english class and i screw it up. but i believe i still had a few more chances. hopefully i 'll recover my confidence by the time the next english class come. i'll post some of them if i have time.