50 Game '08

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First let's take care of the regular stuff.

1.) I think the shy girl from page one is trying to use push/pull techs on me. I'm just gonna go for it hard against my better judgment.

2.) Cuter Girl is really feeling me,I can tell from texts and calls and so I'm hoping for good things tomorrow. (wish me luck)

*CRAZY UPDATE ALERT!!!*

Okay, remember the crazy milf? If not, go back and do your homework. Anyways, I take my cousin, Bay Maximus to the milf's house where she and her friend are cooking. Well, long story short by the end of the night Bay F closes on her Friend and of course I hit the Milf again. Fast forward two days she calls me like 5-6 times at around FIVE AM!!!!

She's pissed because my profile picture on facebook has me with no shirt. :eek: She was talking about me being a male ***** blah blah blah. And how she's going to go to clinic.........wow. MEANWHILE she had previously told me about her having sex with some random stripper. Go figure.

So I kinda went off on her with her eventually saying sorry and asking me to call her when I got off of work. Needless to say I didn't. Now the Milf's friend is going all psychopath on Bay!!! By the way, the milf's friend has a child of her own. I'm not so sure about these milfs anymore........

Hopefully things are going better for you guys than it is for me.

Keep Rockin':rockon:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah, i got this feeling the milf will be back for more......with her friend of course.

today was bad. i talked to 4 new girls but only had 2 approaches(the other 2 was from friends) and a myspace close. but i did got some attention today during math class when the teacher put my name on the board and we joke about it, everyone was laughing(maybe). my hblonde friend was giving me ec the whole time. i think her attraction level for me really went up alot. later on i chilled with my friend and his gf. she kept asking info about me and i answer back with being c/f. i dunno if she attracted to me.i'm not gonna hit on her cause she's my friend's girl. but i'm gonna keep c/f her, cause it's fun. hahah. i need to find back my confidence!!!!

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Whoa, WHOA!! You blew it, bro. You should've invited everyone back for drinks and movie and that's when Stick should've said 'nah, we're tired', then you tell Crazy the offer is still open. Come on, you guys gotta learn how to work as a team. With that said good work on the approaches. My opinion:

+ Having the balls to approach quick

+ Keeping convo quirky and flippant

- Not getting the girls very interested in the convo

- NOT GOING IN FOR THE KILL!!!

That last one can't be stressed enough. Ah well, off to class.

:up:

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soooo..... Greenlake, how did those approaches actually go?

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rex man!!! i'm touch.....u're the only one on the thread that cares about me. i love u man hahah.

okay....u really want to know?? the only reason i didn't post the approaches is because it's not good. but i'll do it for u.

(this was yesterday.)
approach #17- so my first class for yesterday was Asian History and we had a test. After the test, i sat outside and wait for my friend. i was bored so i decided to talk to hb5 while waiting. she sat in the other roll of seat that was next to me. I walk passed and looked back.......
me: Hi
*sat down*
hb5:hi
me: What do u think u'll get on the test.
hb5: probably higher than a 80. i study for it the night before.
me: ohh, there was a few question that wasn't on the notes.
hb5: yea.....like mudra.
me: is that the hand movement???
*my friend walk in*
me: hey man how u doing?
*after that it was just him asking her about the question and the answers to it. so i guess he ****block. well..... who cares about this one.

aprroach #18- I had a 4 hours gap between my first class and 2nd class. so i just wander around the school. well, due to my fear of approaching lately, i didn't used it wisely. while walking on the second floor on the balcony of the science building, i spotted a hb6 sitting by herself. I walk around the balcony once before i could approach her. finally i did.....
me: hi, do u know where the elevator is?
hb6:hi, i dunno. i'm not from this school.
me: oh really....what school r u from?
hb6: University of tampon.
me: where is that at??
hb6: on kennedy.
me: i never see it, it must be small.
hb6: yea, it's a private school.
me: that must be really expensive.
hb6: yea
me: why r u here then? waitinf for ur bf?
hb6: no, just a friend.
*saw her drawing*
me: u like drawing too??
hb6: yea, i major in art.
me: what kind of drawing do u draw??
hb6: person, environment...everything.
*point at the art*
me: that doesn't look like a person to me.
*laugh*
hb6: no...that's my phone.
me: i draw too.
hb6: oh really, what d ou draw??
me: anime, like dragon ball z.
hb6: ohh, i draw anime too.
*she open her phone*
me: ohh, u busy?? i'll talk to u later then.
hb6: no i'm gonna show u my art that i had in my phone.
me: oh.
*she show me a picture of two person with no face.*
me: that's not my type of art, it's wierd when a person have no face.
hb6: yea, let me show u my anime art.
me:eek:k
*she flipped throught the art and show me a picture of a elf.*
me: kool, is that u?
*laugh*
hb6: no, here let me show u the whole picture.
*show it to me, i notice that the lower half and some of the head didn't made into the picture.*
me: u got no space left in it?
hb6: no i did that on purpose.
me: well, i'm not gonna bother u while u wait for ur friend. it was nice meeting u tho. what ur name?
hb6: hb6, u?
me: me
hb6: nice to meet u.
*as i walk away i decided to get her number, so i walk back.*
me: hey, do u have any website that display ur art??
hb6: no
me: u should try deviantart.
hb6: no, but i'm planning to put on my myspace.
me: ohh, how about u gave me ur number so if i have any question u can answer, like shading.
hb6: i'll just give u my myspace, and u can message me.
me: ok.
*wrote down*
me: ok then, bye
hb6: bye.

i got a few more but too lazy.....hehe. i'll try to put more later. i posted a few the other day but i guess it took me too long to type everything so by the time i click post, they force me to log in again and all my hard work typing dissapeared. doh! i forgot the girl's mypsace account. but i'll post it up when i get home for the curious one heh.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not said anything so far - I have been reading every entry in this thread. I think you guys might have more "admirers" than you realize, so keep it up.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secret admirer hmmm???? Well I hope you get me something reaalllll special for valentines ;) lol, kyphan you should join man. We could use some new blood cuz the thread is slowly dying, maybe everyone is too busy closing to actually post it?

Anyways fellas, I havent really had time to dedicate to gettin in the field lately primarily looking for chickas(due to essays and ish), but the times when I am out there, i've been slacking. Gettin IOI's and not following up, or seein something i like and not chasing. I think the biggest problem I, and others are have is fear of rejection...Come on guys (myself), lets get over this!

Greenlake, I read your last approach, good stuff man. Was the chick really from the university of tampon or was that a spelling mistake? If so then good job on sidestepping it... Id have been crackin on how the girls are stuck up/a bloody mess and ish non-stop, lol.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan- hahah admire what? of how ridiculous most of us get rejected?? or the gutz we have for approaching girls? if it's the second option, then thanks hahah. most of my friends, well....all of them are scared of approaching girls. some of them even admitted it. i'm lucky i found this site(hah i'm greedy i didn't tell them.). when a guy said yea i be pimping girls all day today, i just laugh. cause i know they be lying. so approaching girls with ease even tho u get rejected is a big step toward seducing woman. so don't admire us, u can do it too. join us, it would be fun.

microphone fiend
hahah, i'm from tampa. but i don't want the girl to find out this site and be like "WTF?". yea man, it's true,i'm scared of rejection and cares too much about what others think.. but hey, as long as any of us don't give up then we'll beat it. that's why we're here.

i agreed with mic on this thread slowly dying. so from now on i'm gonna stop being lazy and post as much approaches as i can. oh yeah, remember the myspace from the last girl i promised to post up here? here it is www.myspace.com/imaginatio(she is the one on the right. she's alright, not hot , not ugly imo.)

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This will sound like a cop-out: I'm forcing myself to not date at the moment. Not even pursue women. I broke up with my ex-fiance, I went out into the field a little, went on some dates, and have decided that I want to focus on myself and my business. When I decide it's time to venture back into the realm of dating I'll keep an approach journal in this thread. Just because you all asked.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let me continue with yesterday before my memory erase it......

approach #19-well.....i was just walking after my second class (i had 4 hours gap until the next class but i usually go to the gym during this time.). i spotted a asian girl i would rate.....5? i saw her on myspace awhile ago because her best friend go to the same high school i went to. so here i was, walking to her nearly passed her.......
me: wow....it's really bright today.
*look up*
hb5: yea
me: hi, i'm new here and i want to meet as many asian friend as possible.
*smile*
hb5: hi, how r u?
me: i'm good, u?
hb5: i'm fine.
me: what is ur name?
hb5: hb5, u?
me: greenlake
hb5: what school did came from?
me: plato
hb5: oh really?? my best friend go there. do u know rosie?
me: yea, she live on my street.
hb5: really?
me: yea
hb5: she got a brother name juan, right?
me: yea, what school do u go to?
hb5: thompson
me: ohhh, the ghetto school. u're gangsta
*make signs, she did the same*
(i forgot most of the conversation.......:mad: )
me: i always see u around school.
hb5: really? r u sure??
me: hmmm....maybe not, u're all look the same.
*she gave me a"omg i can't believe he said that" look*
*i imitate her and walk away.*
me: it was nice meeting u.
hb5: me too.
for the curious george, here is her myspace.........www.myspace.com/x_miss_behaving_x

ok guys, i'm lazy again hahah. i'll post some more later on.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm the opposite of u. i want to be good at this. until i achieve my goal (picking up any woman i want of course), i don't think i can focus much on school or any other things right now (hey i wanted to, but i can't help). i know this will benefits me in the future. i'm tired of being a wuss. i will no longer be the beta-males sitting on the side listening, i will be the alpha male standing in the center commanding hahah! hah, i sound evil.

i've talked to around 50 girls since last semester. seriously, that's more girl or people than i talk to all my life. i feel way better than before. i can't imagine how much better i will feel once i reach that true DJ level. just like how neil strauss said, i'm just surfing a small wave right now. but i will make to that big wave soon.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan - yeah man, this thread should be around for min.. You should join. You know, better for the experience and all that. Why the hell not.

Greenlake - I see someone has a little asian fever goin on though I'm not pointing any fingers :whistle: Anywho, I think approach #18 was beautiful SAVE FOR THE FINISH. Man, with a stronger close you could have done some serious damage. But d@mn good work :yes: (BTW, I'd give the asian a 7)

Mic Fiend - Believe me man, I saw all this coming. I knew this thread was gonna slow way the hell down. It's only practical, what with classes and all. HOWEVER, it absolutely will NOT die until I get to 50 approaches. I will get to 50 if I must do it alone. Believe it. It's one of the reasons I chose 50. It's enough to last most of the semester. But now that I've found some guys serious about improving their game w/ me, I'm beginning to see a glimmer of hope in this forum. You guys give me hope and inspiration.

No approaches I was supposed to kick it with cuter girl, but I got to wrapped up at the gym so we will kick it Fri.. Therefore I'm not sure how many approaches I will get, if any, tommorow.

Alright guys, not to be start kissing each others @sses, but you guys helped make this the most relevant and real post in recent DJDF history. So, keep it up.
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :woo: :woo: :rock: :rock: :up:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rex, please don't tell me u add two more points on the scale cause she's asian. grrr....why can't us asian guys get the same treatment......?

damn, i forgot the approaches on wednesday. oh well, let move on to thursday.

approach #20- my friend(the guy who been sarging with me most of the time, he haven't change much in his progress but he did got a number from a girl in his class. so hooray for him.) droved me to school around 11:00 am. the school was empty when we got there due to classes in session. he suggested that we go to the student lounge(seriously, i don't sarge in this place much, no hot girls.) finally, i saw a hb6 standing in front of the counter to get her lunch. i told my friend i would go up and talk to her since he don't want to. so i walked up next to her and talk to the lunchlady cause i know her.
me: hi, how r u?
lunchlady: i'm good, u?
me: me too, is alex here today??
lunchlady: haven't seen him so far.
me: what r u making there?
lunchlady: a turkey sandwich for this young lady here.
*lunchlady look at her*
me: ohh, u like turkey? i prefer chicken.
hb6: no, i usually get tuna.
me: really?? chunk light or solid white?
hb6: chunk light.
me: i still think it gross.
lunchlady: do u pickles sweetie?
hb6: yes, please.
me: she want extra mayonaise too.
hb6: no....
(i didn't feel connection at all from her, so after a short conversation i just went back to my friend.)

approach #21-later on, i walked around with a different friend(who said he's a pimp).so i told him to walk around with me. the time was around 2 so most of the hot girls either went home or in class. it took forever to find a good one. we finally sat a set of 3. hb,2, hb3 and hb4(i thought she was hot form behind until i saw her face). we walk around for awhile before we approached, cause my friend told me to walk around to look for more plus i was hesitating. i asked him to give me an opener. he told me to ask the girl for a dollar. so i said okay and we went in....well.....he only stand there trying to look kool so it's not really a we.
me: hi
*they turn around*
hb3 and 4: hi
*ewww*
me: do u have a dollar i can borrow? i'm kinda thirsty.
hb2: no
hb4: i only have a dollar left for something.
(they said something else afterward but i forgot, i tried to leave after i saw their face tho.)

approach #22-we went inside the student lounge again. i saw a hb6 getting ready to walk out after she finished talking with the lunchlady. so we follow her.
me: that lunchlady is nice.
hb6: yea
me: what is her name again?
hb6: mary
*laugh*
friend: u don't know her name??
after that she just walk away and open her cell phone. i told my friend he need to approach someone and he said he was planning to approach her....what a liar.

well guys, that was it for yesterday, pretty bad. the only good thing that happen from yesterday was my encounter with hb6 i met a few weeks ago. we see eachother alot but she usually act like she's ignoring me or just say hi and walk away. but for some reason, she seem friendly yesterday and we talked for quite a long time. i sense a spark of attraction from her. how do i know that? she remember the day we usually each other, she asked for my name after i asked for her cause i forgot, i c/f comment her and she told me she didn't got a chance to get it from me last time we talked, she laugh at my comments most of the time. but hey, i could be wrong.

so let see........ there are 4 girls i know i'd highly have a chance to bang:the hblonde in my math class, a hb6 who is also in my math class, hb6 in my asian history class, and hb6 i just told u guys about. i'm telling u guys, 2 of them have a bf and other 2....i dunno. so if u think girls with bf are the end of the world then u're wrong!!! just hope the bf don't beat u up. :trouble:

but the one i really one to hook up the most is hblonde8 in my english class. :eek: here is her myspace( i just found it today, hahah i'm a stalker j/k.) www.myspace.com/tjuliette tell me what u guys think.
for some wierd reason, her boobs look smaller in the pictures. i screwed up my approach with her last time, by asking her boring question about classes( i was scared cause there are 2 hbs(a blonde and brunette) behind me which i planned to approach later on in the semester and i sense some attraction from the blonde, hopefully i can redeemed it. i can eye contacts from her sometimes and sometimes she smiles at me. and dang, do u guys see her bf? i just saw it a few mins. ago. this guy must either be rich or he have the skills of Mystery......or he maybe he's is a persistant afc. there it is guys, have a great weekend! and wish me luck. if i have failed with this girl then....next!! i got no time for this oneititis. but first of all, i need to eliminate the leech in that classroom. this guy sit with her, walk with her and even lick her balls(j/k!). any suggestion for this would be appreciated.

*writing an essay for my english and this, what a great mix hahah. maybe i can write myo wn version of "the game" in the near future hahah.* :)

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, way to go Greenlake. Man, your friend doesn't even sound like he's trying. But you definitely grabbing this by the balls. Alright, Imma try to catch up this weekend. I'm going to have to release the Rex Man.

* Nah, it's not a race thing, I haven't seen her in person but she looks cute by the one picture I can see (she's on private)

** You sure you aren't giving an extra point or two to the blonde. hmm.... :rock:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea....he's not trying and u know what?? and i have to hear him complains about how all the girls he talk to have a gf...................duh, first of all he is too direct and he gave up too easily and second, how can he expect to find one without a bf when he only talk to 1 girl.

i hate girls who put their myspace on private...... why do u even make an account on a public site in the first place? if it for friend then they can just drive to their friend's house and talk all day.

hahah true......i can't help man, her hair and boobs really cover up her flaw.

bangbangdude

Reaction score
new member in the game

Hi Guys,

many interesting things in this thread. I like to join the game. I hope everybody posts their score so that we will have some idea who is rockin...i am going to club tonight, i will post my experinence tomorrow..i live near to a school so i have some advantage over some in this thread. . lets see..it has been a long time i really wen to clubs..i was pissed off with the same faces every time i go to clubs.. it seems they can't get boy friends or they are lesb.. i decided one day i will go to three differnt clubs (we did not have many) on three differnt days, if i see the same girl everywhere i go, i will stop going to clubs..you know what, 3 times same girl, to prove me wrong after almost one and half a month i visited two more times (one is to show somebody around) i saw the same girl.... thats it man.. i have not been to clubs for nearly 9 months..today is my first day again.. i am going to hit two clubs tonight, one bar to play pool..i am not world champion or player..i will really make few choices and i will succed in it..so bottom line is eventhough few times i tried i scored every time. lot of people told me i have that charm, but i never misutilized it..lets see what my instints say tonight..luckly all my scores are really good ones , i should say models type, i really don't understand how come tables turned upside down ( i am not 6 pack or celebrity type guy).

after a long break, i am in..so consider my being late joining in the game, few attemts (i can't go more than two in a club)

bang bang dude

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let me just say it's an honor to host your very first post on my thread.

Now get your @ss in the field.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
too late?? nahh it's never too late.........well, unless ur 80 yr old. plus i think this thread will go on until the end of '07.............u still have more than months left, right rex?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
k guys, havent been in this for awhile, but here i am again.

approach number 2)

this one failed cuz the girl was a flat out Biatch. but this approah really wasnt to get anywhere with this chick as much as too improve my game and up my ball size.

Approach 2:

I walk over to this HB i see standing alone during one of our wrestling tournaments. there is also hot tail during these tournaments, so i thought i'd spit some game.

Rai: hey, wats up with U?
HB: What?
Rai: I said wats up with u? jus walking over to talk to you because u look alittle lonely.
HB: oh,ok. nothing much.
(at this point i could tell she really wasnt into the convo, or me for that matter, but i thought " wat the heck, i dont really care where this goes" so i kept on)
Rai: so what r u doing here? u go to school here or somthing? r u a mat maid?
HB: no, im here for Saturday school. im sick of this and im waiting for my ride to get here.
Rai: awww, dont be so negative. u do seem alittle sad tho. how about u come to watch some wrestling to pass the time.
HB: no thats ok. wat team do u wrestle for?
Rai: (school name)
HB: oh
Rai: wats ur name?
HB: (name). u mean u have never heard of me?
Rai: No, should i have? are u famous or something?
HB: im a Basketball player for this school ( im thinking, lol really, not to be sexist, but who watches girls basketball?)
Rai: oh, so that's who u are
Rai: so are u the star of this team? how should i kno about u?
HB: y are u asking me all these questions? u the police or something?
Rai: lol no, im jus tryin to get to kno u a bit.

after that, the HB's ride come and she jus walks out of the door without even saying goodbye. but wat do u expect from a stuckup girl like that anyway?

Rai: yeah. bye to u too!

k guys, i kno that was possibly the worst conversation ever, but how can i make good convo if she doesnt "help out" alittle. lol im usually good and working thru the B!tch shields, but she just wasnt having it. oh well, she wasnt anything special. just practice.
0/2