50 Game '08

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rai- wow.....that's one stuckup b*tch. but good job by the way, i like how u say "yeah bye to u too" at the end. it show her she need to have some manners. there are a few things i want to point out tho. did u seriously ask her a whole bunch question at one time?? for ex: "Rai: so what r u doing here? u go to school here or somthing? r u a mat maid?". u must be pretty nervous, try to relax a lil bit next time. and for this part here "HB: im a Basketball player for this school ( im thinking, lol really, not to be sexist, but who watches girls basketball?)". did u really had that thought in ur mind right there? if u did, u should have say that c/f comment to her. another one, "HB: y are u asking me all these questions? u the police or something?". u should play along by saing "yes m'am, u're under arrest for being a B*TCH!!! i'm sure those 2 comments will break her b*tch shield or vice versa lol. alright man, goodluck. come back with more approaches.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
k guys, havent been in this for awhile, but here i am again.

approach number 2)

this one failed cuz the girl was a flat out Biatch. but this approah really wasnt to get anywhere with this chick as much as too improve my game and up my ball size.

Approach 2:

I walk over to this HB i see standing alone during one of our wrestling tournaments. there is also hot tail during these tournaments, so i thought i'd spit some game.

Rai: hey, wats up with U?
HB: What?
Rai: I said wats up with u? jus walking over to talk to you because u look alittle lonely.
HB: oh,ok. nothing much.
(at this point i could tell she really wasnt into the convo, or me for that matter, but i thought " wat the heck, i dont really care where this goes" so i kept on)
Rai: so what r u doing here? u go to school here or somthing? r u a mat maid?
HB: no, im here for Saturday school. im sick of this and im waiting for my ride to get here.
Rai: awww, dont be so negative. u do seem alittle sad tho. how about u come to watch some wrestling to pass the time.
HB: no thats ok. wat team do u wrestle for?
Rai: (school name)
HB: oh
Rai: wats ur name?
HB: (name). u mean u have never heard of me?
Rai: No, should i have? are u famous or something?
HB: im a Basketball player for this school ( im thinking, lol really, not to be sexist, but who watches girls basketball?)
Rai: oh, so that's who u are
Rai: so are u the star of this team? how should i kno about u?
HB: y are u asking me all these questions? u the police or something?
Rai: lol no, im jus tryin to get to kno u a bit.

after that, the HB's ride come and she jus walks out of the door without even saying goodbye. but wat do u expect from a stuckup girl like that anyway?

Rai: yeah. bye to u too!

k guys, i kno that was possibly the worst conversation ever, but how can i make good convo if she doesnt "help out" alittle. lol im usually good and working thru the B!tch shields, but she just wasnt having it. oh well, she wasnt anything special. just practice.
0/2

good job keeping composed and not supplicating.

Everyone keep up with the good work! THis is great!

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
got a long hug from hb7(or 6?) in my asian history class today. first come hug then come....................sex!! hahahah

alright guys, today's weather is cloudy with lil bit of rain. i really had to look hard and i still only spotted the decent one.the first one is after i got a hug from hb7 a few sec. later.

approach #23- So i saw this girl before hb7 but i decided to walk around the hall first. so when i came back, she was gone. so i just sat there for awhile. she came back and sat down again. after a few mins. i walk up to and sat next to her.
me: hi, is there school on monday?
hb6: i dunno, what day is it?
me: president's day.
hb6: ohh, today is the 19, right?
me: yea
hb6: let me see......i don't think so. let me check.
*open her bag and check the calendar.*
hb6: no, i have class on that day.
me: really? my professor told me school will close on monday.
*she continueing looking*
me: maybe some class still open.
*she finally spotted it.*
hb6: oh yea, no school on monday.
me: yes, finally i get a break.
*she laugh*
me: ok, thanks.
she look old when i sat next to her. so i decided to walk away.............that's not an excuse.

approach #24- i went back to my seat and sat down. suddenly a hb7 popped out of nowhere and sat two seats away from me. she grabbed her phone and talk to someone. after she hanged up......
me: is that an iphone?
hb7: no, what is that?
me: a phone version of an ipod.
hb7: oh no, but this is like an ipod, u can store 300 songs on there.
me: ohh.....so it's a cheap version of an ipod.
*laugh*
hb7: yea
me: i heard the iphone cost around 500 dollars.
hb7: this one cost 400 dollars.
*a guy walked up to her, she looked pissed too, must be her bf. so they started taking and left.*
ohh well.....................i'm happy i didn't got punch in the face.

after that, i walked to the cafeteria.

approach #25- so i sat down and saw a set of 2 girls sitting a few tables away. one of the girl i remembered i saw earlier. i'd give her a 7 and the other one a 5. so here i am, walking up to them......
me: hi, do u know what time the hmmmmmmm open??(serously, i forgot lol)
hb5: cafeteria?
me: yea!
hb5: it should open now. i saw people getting foods.
me: wow, u sure now alot aboutthis place. u hang around here often?
hb7: no(wtf? i didn't ask her, should have told her that.)
hb5: yea
hb7: well, i don't.
hb7: yea, we have a test in an hour.(wtf?)
me: ohhh, goodluck then.
so i went to the counter and ask the lunchlady, they said they only open for breakfast right now. so i walked back to them.
me: they haven't open, they only open for lunch.
hb5: oh really?
me: liar!liar!
*no laugh* (laugh laugh!!!)
so i walked away. should have stay longer but hb7 said blah blah grrr. hb5 was staring at my shirt too. we could have talked about that.

alright guys, hopefully i'll be back with more approaches. it's only 11. there still a bit more times.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
greenlake said:
got a long hug from hb7(or 6?) in my asian history class today. first come hug then come....................sex!! hahahah

alright guys, today's weather is cloudy with lil bit of rain. i really had to look hard and i still only spotted the decent one.the first one is after i got a hug from hb7 a few sec. later.

approach #23- So i saw this girl before hb7 but i decided to walk around the hall first. so when i came back, she was gone. so i just sat there for awhile. she came back and sat down again. after a few mins. i walk up to and sat next to her.
me: hi, is there school on monday?
hb6: i dunno, what day is it?
me: president's day.
hb6: ohh, today is the 19, right?
hb6: let me see......i don't think so. let me check.
*open her bag and check the calendar.*
hb6: no, i have class on that day.
me: really? my professor told me school will close on monday.
*she continueing looking*
me: maybe some class still open.
*she finally spotted it.*
hb6: oh yea, no school on monday.
me: yes, finally i get a break.
*she laugh*
me: ok, thanks.
she look old when i sat next to her. so i decided to walk away.............that's not an excuse.

approach #24- i went back to my seat and sat down. suddenly a hb7 popped out of nowhere and sat two seats away from me. she grabbed her phone and talk to someone. after she hanged up......
me: is that an iphone?
hb7: no, what is that?
me: a phone version of an ipod.
hb7: oh no, but this is like an ipod, u can store 300 songs on there.
me: ohh.....so it's a cheap version of an ipod.
*laugh*
me: i heard the iphone cost around 500 dollars.
hb7: this one cost 400 dollars.
*a guy walked up to her, she looked pissed too, must be her bf. so they started taking and left.*
ohh well.....................i'm happy i didn't got punch in the face.

after that, i walked to the cafeteria.

approach #25- so i sat down and saw a set of 2 girls sitting a few tables away. one of the girl i remembered i saw earlier. i'd give her a 7 and the other one a 5. so here i am, walking up to them......
me: hi, do u know what time the hmmmmmmm open??(serously, i forgot lol)
hb5: cafeteria?
me: yea!
hb5: it should open now. i saw people getting foods.
me: wow, u sure now alot aboutthis place. u hang around here often?
hb7: no(wtf? i didn't ask her, should have told her that.)
hb7: well, i don't.
hb7: yea, we have a test in an hour.(wtf?)
me: ohhh, goodluck then.
so i went to the counter and ask the lunchlady, they said they only open for breakfast right now. so i walked back to them.
me: they haven't open, they only open for lunch.
hb5: oh really?
me: liar!liar!
*no laugh* (laugh laugh!!!)
so i walked away. should have stay longer but hb7 said blah blah grrr. hb5 was staring at my shirt too. we could have talked about that.

alright guys, hopefully i'll be back with more approaches. it's only 11. there still a bit more times.
Its good that you're approaching man, but you're talking in a really mundane way and not transitioning to the personal with the girls.

Read juggler's ebook...thats what I base my game on, and I'm a Brit...it was written by an American so there's no excuse why you can't use it effectively in your game!!

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777- thanks for the suggestion. there is one piece missing to my sucess with girls. maybe that is it. i'll make sure to check out that ebook once i'm done with "the game", swingcat and mystery method. i'm asian btw, and my english is not that great. i'm trying my best tho. anyway, i thought juggler was a brit., i saw him on the show where he tried to turn 3 guys into pua.

well.....i'm back with a few more approaches. today is great, my confident came back again. :cheer: hopefully it will stay this time.

approach #26- this is a few hours after the last approach. i was at the cafeteria again. so i spotted a girl i had a class with last semester and her friend. i'd give the girl in my class a 7 and her friend a 6. so i walked up to them and.....
me: hey
hb7: hey! i remember u. how r u?
me: i'm good., u?
hb7: me too.
me: u still got mr.hervey's class?
hb7: no, i moved to a new class.
me: why?
hb7: my best friend here is in the other class.
me: ohh, hey
hb6: hi
me: so u doing this for ur best friend?
me: u know u shouldn't trust ur best friend.
*laugh*
me: they'll leave u hanging like how my best friend did.
*continue laughing*
me: hey, u guys u should get these crystal ball. it free!!
hb7: really?
hb7: awww, the line is too long and we got class soon.
me: u can just cut.
hb7: no we can't
me: just walk up to one of those desperate guys and flirt with them.
*laugh*
hb7: no.....
me: or just sign up and come back later.
hb7: yea............
me: well, i'm heading out
*looking at hb6:
me: what's ur name?
hb6: Kim
*looking at hb7*
me: i forgot ur name? what is it again?
hb7: kayla
me: alright, i'll see u guys later.
hb6 and 7: bye!

approach #27- I met with my friend later and we were lining up to get this crystal imaging thing. i already got mine, so while he's taking his i sat down next to hb6.
me: hey, have u sign up for this yet?
hb6: i dunno, should i?
me: yea, it's worth it. hey look, is that my friend on the screen?
hb6: really, where?
me: he's turning into a girl
*laugh*
me: what?!?! it a white guy now!
*continue laughing, then a guy came and sat next to her*
me:c'mon, sign up for it
hb6: the line is too long tho.
me: gave the cameraman a kiss.
*laugh, even the guy laugh*
hb6: no
me:eek:r cut the people.
hb6: that's too mean.
i stopped talking cause my friend came back. i over heard the guy friend of her trying to persuade her to kiss the cameraman hahahah.

approach #28- we left the cafeteria after that and head to the library. there, we saw an asian girl....2 axtually. one i didn't see the face which i was running after. since she is far away i runned up to the other asian girl walking toward and.....
mE: hey, did u saw her face?
asianhb5: no
me: is she asian?
*laugh*
*laugh*
me: thanks
so i ran after the other one but was too slow, and the the asian girl i was talking to dissapeared.

approach #29-just a few mins. later i spotted a hb5 who is in my europe history class. so we sat outside and wait for her. finally she came out and i walk up to her....
me: hi, do u know where proffesor miller's office at?
hb5: i dunno
me: greg miller
hb5: greg miller?
hb5: ohhh, i dunno. u should try the science building, i guess.
me:eek:k
hb5: or u can try the dean.
me: where is the dean at.
hb5: i think it's in the bottom floor
me: how come u just keep guessing and thinking.
*laugh*
hb5: i'm not sure.
me: ok then, thanks.
hb5: bye.
didn't feel any connection with this one.

approach #30- i walked with my friend for a while, we spotted a hb6 and 7. i told him to approach but he was hesitating. i finally convince him and he walked back trying to find them. so i follow him until he spotted a hb7 walking and he pointed it to me. so i let him walk there alone and i went up to approach this girl.
me:hi, do u know where the humanities building is at?
hb7: hmmm....right there
*point my direction*
me: oh ok, thanks. oh yeah, i have a quick question before i leave cause i'm late for class. r u in a hurry.
*she smile*
hb7: a lil bit.
me: ok, do u like this shirt i'm wearing?
mE; should i buy more of it?
hb7: for ur female friend?
me: no, for me
hb7: the same one? no
me: no, with a different phrases.
me: r u sure like it?
hb7: hmmm....no
* laugh*
me: what kind of shirt do u like on a guy?
hb7: stripes
me: pink?
hb7: it alright, blue stripes
me: let me guess, that's ur favorite color.
hb7: yes, hey look i'm in a hurry.....
me: alright thanks. bye
hb7: bye.

my friend approach with me- i didn't use opener with this one so i don't think it count. well i think it's good since she beat the record of approaching 2 girls today. these are the 2 girls he tried to chased down btw. we finall found them. so i let him walk first....
myfriend: hey, what school do u go to?
hb6: chamberlain
myfrienD: do u know a guy name brian?
hb6: hmmm....i don't think so.
me: he's a football player for that school.
hb6: there are two many guys, i don't remember.
me: ohhh....so u date alot of guys.
*laugh*
hb6: no
me: do u also know a guy name bao?
hb6: no.....
me: alright thanks, see ya.
hb6: bye.
hb7 was on the phone the whole time. b*tch.

approach 31- my friend want me to approach this girl in the blue. so i told him, "hey u're wearing blue, is that ur favorite color? that's mine too!!!" and he agreed to join after ward.
me: hey, u're wearing blue, is that ur favorite color?
me: me too, i like it.
hb7: thanks
she walked away and i look back at my friend and ask why he didn't join in. ohh well..... seriously, i was staring at her boobs the whole times..hahahah.

alright guys, let revise on what happen to the girls i talked to before:
1. remember hb6 i told u about last thursday who is in my list to bang?? well, i c/f her so much in front of her guy friends that she walked off saying something in spanish. hahah. hopefully that is an indicator of interest. don't worry, if it seriouslyy, i'll give her a hug or next!!
2.hbrunette in my math class is staring at me at the beggining of class plus the guy sitting next to her was staring at me too. i don't what it is about. but we talk for awhile. hopefully that's IOI.

well guys, this is all i remember so far. most conversations last longer than what i type here but i just forgot what isaid hahahah. but if something else pop up in my mind then i'll post it. even tho i beat my record of talking to more than 10 new girls today. i still feel dissapoint cause i didn't got any numbers or sex. i need to start asking number for real.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greenlake, you're making the rest of us look really bad..... Good work! :up:
Yeah dude, you'd be a monster if you made your convos more quirky and when in for the kill more/better. (though I must say, approaches 26 and 27 were very good except for the not going in for the kill.)

Though it's no excuse, I've been gaming cuter girl and Shy Girl. I've been making a few approaches but they don't count cuz I knew the girls from last year/semester.

Rai- It wasn't the worst convo ever. Although I prolly would've cut my losses a tad sooner.

It was a fvcking blizzard today; but I WILL get some more approaches in very soon.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
greenlake said:
L777- thanks for the suggestion. there is one piece missing to my sucess with girls. maybe that is it. i'll make sure to check out that ebook once i'm done with "the game", swingcat and mystery method. i'm asian btw, and my english is not that great. i'm trying my best tho. anyway, i thought juggler was a brit., i saw him on the show where he tried to turn 3 guys into pua.

Na man Juggler's from the midwest. Those other techniques you mentioned are all scripted aren't they? I can't believe anyone thinks that thats the best way to go about PU...and its pointless learning both types of game IMO.

Take it from someone who attempted MM and then Juggler method. Natural game is WAAAAY better for PU and for you as a person...I'd STRONGLY reccomend ditching scripted game and go for something like Juggler.

My personal style is based on Juggler method with a little bit of GW sexuality type thinking thrown in...

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
today was bad, i only talked to one. man...........why i keep going up and down.....

rex- uhhhhhh......what is quirky?? lol yea, u guys need to catch up. i'm getting lonely here. hahah j/k. btw, i need to be more aggressive and go for the # next time. i'm trying.......

L777- Juggler method sounds great, is it available for bittorrent? btw, even tho i read all those ebooks. i only use c/f, time constraint and situation opener. but i would like to give the natural game a try since it.........natural. lol so how much success have u had with women by using juggler's method??

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
nice job to all u guys. good on keeping up at those approaches
greenlake, u must have balls of steel man, to approach that many girls in one day. nice job:up:

the only thing i would advise is that u flirt more with them, and then go for the number close.
nice work

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo - my guy Zalos puts me on this internet sarging thing, and I'm pretty successful with it. I nabbed two numbers in like a half hour plus set up a date for today. Unfortunately I had to cancel.

Lake - 'Quirky' is what I call it when a girl doesn't know what to expect next because you've been keeping her on her toes with a lil C+F and off the wall convo. Perhaps that's just my style but it seems to work for alot of people.

In any event.

I made a mere one approach today:

I'm heading out of class and my classmate (whom I've never spoken to b4) is given me the eye so I say to hell with it

-----------
#13 Fast Food
----------

Rex Man: (our teacher) is really starting to piss me off. I don't think he has a Valentine's

Classmate Girl: (laughs), well I bet you got this V-day all planned out, huh? (looking me up and down)

RM:Lol, nah I don't have a Valentine. I smell like hamburgers. (a running joke in the class; because i work at Mcdonalds prior to this class so I always have my work outfit on.)

CG:Lol! Well that's a shame, some girls got to empty out those pockets, lol

RM:......

CG:.....

RM:......Well I'll see you around.

CG: :confused: see ya

FAILURE
I didn't know if she was playing or serious but I wasn't gonna stick around and find out. Altough looking back some more dialogue couldn't have hurt to test the waters a bit
3/13 :yes:

By the way, anybody seen ModernSavage?

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men:

I do not see enough phone number requests here. Think about it: a lot of women are waiting for a guy to come along and show them a good time. You are that guy. Why are you not going for the number and showing her a good time?

Let's face it - 50 approaches are worthless unless you go for some numbers with ladies you want to spend more time with. If one guy does twenty approaches, goes for a dozen numbers, and gets a half dozen, it's far better than a hundred approaches without ever going for the number. How will you ever learn if you do not go for the close?

I'm throwing my hat in by April. And when I do, do you want to be whooped by a fairly average looking 26-year old who will have to go out of his way to make these approaches?

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haven't really been approaching the last two days. valentine day was fun for me. hope it's the same for u guys. i had the most confident that i never had before in my life. flirting with girls here and there. too bad, today i feel like crap. i think i'm developing onetitis for my friend's gf. she was the main reason i feel like crap today. i can't just steal her away from my friend. that's is not in the definition of don juan for me. plus i think she hate me now cause i kinda went c/f too much on her yesterday. why i know? she basicially kinda ignore me today. i guess that can be a good thing because i don't have to deal with her anymore and can move on. sarging is the only solution to get rid of this oneitis.

rai- it's up and down for me bro. i wish i can keep these balls of steel with me all the times tho.

rex- hmmm.....quirky? so do u have any techinique to develope this skill or is it something i have to find on my own?

kyphan- i'm trying, i just can't imagine their reaction if i ask them for #. trust me bro, u're not the first one to mention that, alot of people i know told me that.

my new goal now is to be able to talk confidently in the classroom. it's a totally different level. being quiet is not me at all.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan said:
Men:

I do not see enough phone number requests here. Think about it: a lot of women are waiting for a guy to come along and show them a good time. You are that guy. Why are you not going for the number and showing her a good time?

Let's face it - 50 approaches are worthless unless you go for some numbers with ladies you want to spend more time with. If one guy does twenty approaches, goes for a dozen numbers, and gets a half dozen, it's far better than a hundred approaches without ever going for the number. How will you ever learn if you do not go for the close?

I'm throwing my hat in by April. And when I do, do you want to be whooped by a fairly average looking 26-year old who will have to go out of his way to make these approaches?
real talk. I did 50 approaches with close to no closes and tha sh1t is worthless man.

anyways fellas. I havent been busy with anything as of late. One story from friday night tho...

*Mic Fiend posted up in the club rollin solo*
2 latinas walk up and stand next to me
hb8: hey are you Kyle?
Mic Fiend: my name is w/e you want it to be ;)
hb8: lol, no you look like a guy kyle i grew up with
mic fiend: oh thats coo, was kyle a cool dude or some loser?

blah blah blah i talk hb7 for a bit and then i roll over back over to the 8. Turns out they are sister. She makes some remark about the dancefloor bein hot so i say lets relocate to the chairs in the next room. We get to talking, im cracking jokes making her laugh and ish and things are going nicely. Turns out she is only in the city visiting her sister and leaves tommorow morning, so I have a good idea why she came to the club. We dancing and chit chatting for most of the night, but when she leaves to get a drink or something, i chat up someone else or dance by myself. After a while, I tell her i got a friend who lives nearby and we can chill @ his house afterwards and she like "aite but its really up to my sister cuz its her city" so from then on it was like i was trying to please the obstacle more then the target cuz the target was primed and seemed ready to go. On the dancefloor she was grabbin a nigga's d1ck and stuff so ya know...i was ready too, lol. Anyways, the sister is dancing with this next dude who asked me if she had a man. I'm like "dude i dont even know her name" but apparently they are hitting it off. So i try not to CB so that she feeling good and happy & finally the target convinces the sis to come back 2 my friends and so i leave the club with two latinas :)

Unfortunatly it fell apart when we got there and i aint get jack sh!t. We walked to my friends house in the snow and it was like a 20 minute walk and when we got there only the living room was vacant so there was no real chance of isolation. Next time I aint gonna be so cheap, and we'll just catch a taxi to my place cuz I got 3 spare bedrooms downstairs. The hb7 seemed intent on leaving from the get go, and my wing didnt really put it good work with her (not that he really had a good chance) The one i was chasing seemed reluctant to go but she did. I did get the sister's digits for my boy. So fvck it thats gotta count for something, lol.

Anyways, its reading week for me and im staying in the college town. gonna hit up the malls and gym and community college all week so i shud have a good deal of approaches to report back. Come on fellas, i lost my net so i couldnt come online for a week or so, but the thread was on page 3!

also who was gonna start a dating thread or w.e?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What up peoples? Rest assured I haven't went AWOL I just been absolutely swamped with activity. But alas, I only made 2 approaches.

I'm on the bus and this cute, short girl is talking excitedly with her ugly friend. I have only about 3 min till my stop so I try to work fast.
-------------------------
# 14 Buses, Everyone Loves Buses
-------------------------
Rex Man: (looking at their bags) Wow, you guys got on the bus for TWO items.

Cute, Short Girl: lol, yeah we were bored

Not so cute, short girl: What about you?

RM: (shrugs) You know, my Lamborghini is in the shop so I wanted to see what the common people looked like (laugh)

Girls:(laughs)

RM: So what's your names

CSG: (CSG)
NSCSG: Monica

RM: Money?
(For some reason they find this insanely funny)
NSCSG: Monica!! lol!

RM: Ha.

CSG: What year are you?

RM: I'm a professor, say, do yall play spades?
(look at each other)
NSCSG: We try!

RM:.......good enough. Look, my stop is coming up so let me get your numbers so we can set up a game with you guys and my cousin.

CSG: Um, I don't give out my number but I can take yours.

RM: Well, it was nice talking to anyways.

CSG: What!

RM: C'mon, It's like the interview that says they'll call; you know it's not coming.
(the girls laugh hysterically)
CSG: No, I swear to god i'm not like that.

I give her the number and my stop is there

FAILURE
or so I thought. Within 30 min she was blowing up my phone and she later explained to me that the reason she didn't give me hers is that she was calling me on her BF's phone. so......

SUCCESS!!! :up: Go Rex Man! lol, 4/14, I'm always down for some no strings attacthed sex.

I have plenty comments about people and plenty more updates that I will do after this class.

Keep Rockin'

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on Kyphan, less talk, more rock.

Mic Fiend - Yeah, it def sounded like you played it right except for the location you choose to end the night at. And she was leaving tomorrow, that's good ol' practice sex :p If she comes back to town you're in there

So, with this whole 'internet sarging' I've been coming up on some interesting stuff. Not to mention I've been winging for my super-player cousin, let's call we'll call him Vince Wheel. I've just been surrounded by girls; which is kinda bad for a man trying to get 50 approaches. My other approach was a quick shoot-down. I talked to a girl in the mall for like 15 seconds till she made up some B.S. That makes me 4/15

Greenlake- I think it's all about having fun with the convo by keeping the girls off-balance and into it. If you know how to have fun, you know how to be quirky.

I'm going to STL this weekend so I'm hoping to do stank damage on my approach total.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
So, with this whole 'internet sarging' I've been coming up on some interesting stuff. Not to mention I've been winging for my super-player cousin, let's call we'll call him Vince Wheel. I've just been surrounded by girls; which is kinda bad for a man trying to get 50 approaches. My other approach was a quick shoot-down. I talked to a girl in the mall for like 15 seconds till she made up some B.S. That makes me 4/15

lol so u tried the internet sarging thing huh? so, u gettin alot of numbers? meetin them? wats some results u got from that?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey fellas...back wit more stuff for ya

Aite so it was mardi gras last night. I text my friend but he aint goin out. Im in Canada so I doubt it will be anything big anyways but I am determined to get out there and hunt so I decide to go solo. (My friend says he still cant catch the bus by himself w/o feeling like a loser, lol. The key to it for me is just stay with a gameplan {ie picking up chicks} and dont let your mind wander. Keep yourself entertained and you wont have time to worry about stuff like that)

After a bit of pregaming (scotchy scotch scotch :)) and chattin on msn, i head downtown. The first place I go to is my first time there. It's a pub atmosphere, kind of small and boxy if you ask me, but i saw some posters that say they play house so I'll definetly be back. Anyways, the bar is more of a coffee house than a bar, I think I saw the cast of friends waiting for a table, lol. It was people talking in groups and on couchs and not really any hustle or bustle, or women for that matter. A waste of my time and $5.50 for one beer (and $3 cover charge) I tell the bouncer will he remember my face if I step out for a bit and he says yea, and i tell him "Of course, I'll be "that black guy". lol...I was only intending on coming back to the club if it was not anything else happening.

I head to the next club and it is actually all right. Not a lot of people there yet but I get there around 11-ish and so a lot of people dont come that early. Im posted up in the spot just checking the girls as they go by, trying to get some hard eye contact or a little bit of an IOI before I go in but it didnt seem to be working. There was one chick in a 3-set that appeared to possibly be looking out of the corner of her eye, but it was hard to be sure in the dim lighting. So im posted up in the spot just chilling and a girl walks by and then her friend trails about 10 feet behind her, she stops right in front of me and starts looking lost. I lean in, smile and say:

Mic Fiend: I think she went that way
HB7: Oh she went that way?
Mic Fiend: yea *looks her dead in the eye*

she does not move at all so im thinkin, move it or lose it to myself.

Mic Fiend: wanna dance?
Hb7: yea

so we wining and grinding, and the chick is doin the crazyness on the dancefloor. She was offbeat half the time or impossible to predict the other half, she was sporadic and all over the place, it was like trying to grind a paint shaker. One of the 'moves' she keep doin was like doin the limbo and expectin me to be able to grind her as she did it, smh. W/e it doesnt matter, im directing her with my fingers in her belt loops and slowing her down to my rhythmn and stuff. I remember putting my hand on her midriff and sliding it down towards the glory but she pulled my hand away. We makeout and then her friends start CB'ing. I ask her how far her house is (I ALWAYS go for isolation nowadays when the CB'ing or obstacles start popping up) but she cant come to my place n hers is far away. She ends up having to leave n I #-close as she leaves.

So now Im feeling pretty damn good about myself, she was about a 7 but w/e a got a quick makeout and copped a feel on her on the dancefloor. So i move to the middle of the dancefloor and notice a group of girls dancing. One of them has something standing out about her and I am just there blatantly checking her out. She is about 5-10 feet away but I think I keep seeing her glancing at me but I cant tell for sure. Within a minute or two she has her back turned to me but is less than two feet away. Thats all the sign i needed for tonight. I gently rest my hand on the side of her back and ask her if she wants to dance. She says yea and so we wine and grind and sh!t. I find out the reason she was standin out, she is a native, she even told me her tribe name and stuff. We are talkin and grinding so I act l like I am really interested but cant hear and tell her we should go somewhere a lil quieter (Isolation, baby :woot: ) She doesnt even reply so I was thinkin of askin her again but she goes over to talk to her friends (to tell them I guess) and just walks away n I follow her n then I lead n pick a spot.

We get to talking, blah blah blah. Nothing really stood out. One funny thing was her breath was kinda harsh, so I subtly threw the gum I had in my mouth out and acted like I needed gum and then offered her some like it was just spur of the moment to give her some. Anyways her friends come looking for her after about 5-10 mins of talking so I # close.

I was really feelin ready now so I start looking for girls hard cuz it was final call but everything was spoken for or not worth speaking to, lol. So that was my night last night.

5/7

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking on campus and there's no one in the corrider. This chick cuts in front of me and she looks kinda young but she puts her hood up so I cant tell:

Mic Fiend: Hey
Jailbait7.5: Hi
Mic Fiend: Do you go to school here?
Jailbait7.5: *laughs and takes hoodie down* Oh no
Mic Fiend: How old are you?
Jailbait7.5: How old am I....
Mic Fiend: *stares at here and waits for an answer*
Jailbait7.5: Im....16
Mic Fiend: *smiles* Oh thats too young
Jailbait7.5: you look kinda young too
Mic Fiend: yea...sure okay

*walks away to catch the bus*

turns out we get on the bus same bus, but she sits up front and i sit in the back. I thought about it and decided I would close her if I got the chance but she got off the bus before my stop. I walked away partially because @ first it seemed too young and also coz I kinda froze up, lol. Thats why Im counting it in the tally. I shud have #closed or attempted

5/8

quanny39

Reaction score
joining

Sup all. I just caught a glimpse of this, and y'all can count me in. I need something for motivation cuz I've been slacking and out of the game for a while, and just out of a relationship.

Done wit' the school so it's the real world game for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Q

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
hey fellas...back wit more stuff for ya

Aite so it was mardi gras last night. I text my friend but he aint goin out. Im in Canada so I doubt it will be anything big anyways but I am determined to get out there and hunt so I decide to go solo. (My friend says he still cant catch the bus by himself w/o feeling like a loser, lol. The key to it for me is just stay with a gameplan {ie picking up chicks} and dont let your mind wander. Keep yourself entertained and you wont have time to worry about stuff like that)

After a bit of pregaming (scotchy scotch scotch :)) and chattin on msn, i head downtown. The first place I go to is my first time there. It's a pub atmosphere, kind of small and boxy if you ask me, but i saw some posters that say they play house so I'll definetly be back. Anyways, the bar is more of a coffee house than a bar, I think I saw the cast of friends waiting for a table, lol. It was people talking in groups and on couchs and not really any hustle or bustle, or women for that matter. A waste of my time and $5.50 for one beer (and $3 cover charge) I tell the bouncer will he remember my face if I step out for a bit and he says yea, and i tell him "Of course, I'll be "that black guy". lol...I was only intending on coming back to the club if it was not anything else happening.

I head to the next club and it is actually all right. Not a lot of people there yet but I get there around 11-ish and so a lot of people dont come that early. Im posted up in the spot just checking the girls as they go by, trying to get some hard eye contact or a little bit of an IOI before I go in but it didnt seem to be working. There was one chick in a 3-set that appeared to possibly be looking out of the corner of her eye, but it was hard to be sure in the dim lighting. So im posted up in the spot just chilling and a girl walks by and then her friend trails about 10 feet behind her, she stops right in front of me and starts looking lost. I lean in, smile and say:

Mic Fiend: I think she went that way
HB7: Oh she went that way?
Mic Fiend: yea *looks her dead in the eye*

she does not move at all so im thinkin, move it or lose it to myself.

Mic Fiend: wanna dance?
Hb7: yea

so we wining and grinding, and the chick is doin the crazyness on the dancefloor. She was offbeat half the time or impossible to predict the other half, she was sporadic and all over the place, it was like trying to grind a paint shaker. One of the 'moves' she keep doin was like doin the limbo and expectin me to be able to grind her as she did it, smh. W/e it doesnt matter, im directing her with my fingers in her belt loops and slowing her down to my rhythmn and stuff. I remember putting my hand on her midriff and sliding it down towards the glory but she pulled my hand away. We makeout and then her friends start CB'ing. I ask her how far her house is (I ALWAYS go for isolation nowadays when the CB'ing or obstacles start popping up) but she cant come to my place n hers is far away. She ends up having to leave n I #-close as she leaves.

So now Im feeling pretty damn good about myself, she was about a 7 but w/e a got a quick makeout and copped a feel on her on the dancefloor. So i move to the middle of the dancefloor and notice a group of girls dancing. One of them has something standing out about her and I am just there blatantly checking her out. She is about 5-10 feet away but I think I keep seeing her glancing at me but I cant tell for sure. Within a minute or two she has her back turned to me but is less than two feet away. Thats all the sign i needed for tonight. I gently rest my hand on the side of her back and ask her if she wants to dance. She says yea and so we wine and grind and sh!t. I find out the reason she was standin out, she is a native, she even told me her tribe name and stuff. We are talkin and grinding so I act l like I am really interested but cant hear and tell her we should go somewhere a lil quieter (Isolation, baby :woot: ) She doesnt even reply so I was thinkin of askin her again but she goes over to talk to her friends (to tell them I guess) and just walks away n I follow her n then I lead n pick a spot.

We get to talking, blah blah blah. Nothing really stood out. One funny thing was her breath was kinda harsh, so I subtly threw the gum I had in my mouth out and acted like I needed gum and then offered her some like it was just spur of the moment to give her some. Anyways her friends come looking for her after about 5-10 mins of talking so I # close.

I was really feelin ready now so I start looking for girls hard cuz it was final call but everything was spoken for or not worth speaking to, lol. So that was my night last night.

5/7

thats baller bro. keep up the good work:up: