50 Game '08

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
quanny39 said:
Sup all. I just caught a glimpse of this, and y'all can count me in. I need something for motivation cuz I've been slacking and out of the game for a while, and just out of a relationship.

Done wit' the school so it's the real world game for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Q
good to have u with us bro. good luck on them approaches:up:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thx raikojo17, it really felt good gettin some success out there

went out tonight and the place had a couple honeys in there. Some exactly my type too, but I was having some approach anxiety and was just freezing up or talking myself out of it. I was with my wingman and things werent looking good for him either. Anyways we are scoping the place looking for chicks and I lock eyes with a girl at the bar with a friend. Two people pass by my and im still holding my gaze as is she, so i go into the 2set. We get to talking, she is obviously older than me and her friend might be too. One of em says that my friend is cute so i invite him over to the convo and roll onto the less attractive one (dives on grenade for wingman, smh) Anyways I dont get these chicks because they thought my friend was cute but when he starts hollering they dont really give him the time of day or anything. He a handsome guy i guess (most girls find him cute but i dont really check him out that way) but the dude always shoots himself in the foot tryina be a baller. He brings up them coming back to his place within about 3 minutes, seriously. The dude dont make eye contact and he dont have interesting conversations. Anyways my chick doesnt want to dance and she aint worth the effort so i bounce cuz I overhear him gettin rejected when trying to take her home for a ONS within 3 minutes (smh). He rolls out eventually and that was the night pretty much. Lots of posting up and little actual approaching. We were pretty out of state tho cuz the party we were gonna go to shut down before we got there even tho we travelled 15 miles to get there.

5/9

quanny39

Reaction score
bad night clubbin

I went out in the city I'm in for business. Went to a club everyone said was good even though my wingman bailed. Roll in around 1030 and no one is there. The place was dead until 1130. After that a group of the girls come in two of them aren't cute at all, but one of them was a 7. She checked me out when she came in, and my being a pun did nothinig....later she strolled by and i scoped her out and she continued passed and turned to check me out again. I didn't do anything, so I was pissed at myself for being a pun. It pretty much destroyed the game I had the rest of the night...One real approach and the girl wasn't digging me so I bailed. I need to have more balls tonight going out if I'm gonna hit 50.

0/1

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quanny - Yeah, that's real messed up that your wing bailed. That was prolly the biggest factor. At least you took the first step on the journey :) .

Raikojo - Believe it or not, the internet has been going pretty smoooth. I mainy attribute this to me being under the wing of Zalos Wilder's internet capabilities. He's pretty good with 'net sarging' and showed me how to have the most success. I'm not complaining :rock: .

Mic Fiend - I wish you went to my school, cuz you sound like a good wingman. Yeah, and from the post, your guy def needs to polish his game. You should help him out. Good to see that your gettin back in the game though.

I haven't got any f closes since my last update, but I did get a k-close from this mexican chick that should become an f-close on Sun. (Met her through 'net sarging.)

Only had one approach. Me and my cuz, Bay Maximus spot these decent girls sitting down eating in the dining hall so we pick which one we want and sit down with them. We both started off the convo with our respective girls but I mainly let him helm the convo because I was doing something very important at the time.(which is why i'm not writing it out)

long story short, from what I heard things were going good, but when everyone got up the girls disappeared without a trace. I guess they weren't going as good as I had thought :rolleyes:

4/16 Here we go again.......

Greenlake? Where you at?

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this may sound an excuse but i have been sick for this whole week. i tried to approach a few but my mind can't think clear so its only end up less than 1 min. i even screw up with the girls i knew. so i guess u guys will have to do without me for this week. hopefully i'll get well by monday. btw, i have been reading juggler method. some i agree and some i don't. but u guy will see a few twist once i'm back.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx rex. Im the exact opposite tho, Im a terrible wingman. At least in the beginning, when Im hunting with a friend, my approach anxiety shoots through the roof cuz i feel sh!tty if they pull and i dont, like it reflects badly on me. Just one of those insecure things I gotta work out. But once we are in and talking to the girls Im usually pretty good on picking up on things and leadin the way.

Went out Friday night, nothing worth mentioning, after an uneventful night clubbing, my friend tried to get a girl to bring a friend through. The girl my friend was after came but she neva brought a friend through and i waited til like 5:45am for her to come, smh. Never again, lol. I was just chillin watchin tv but i could have been sleeping

EDIT: Update
Last night I was supposed 2 meet the chick I kclosed/#closed from the club on tuesday. She said she was gonna be at club A on wednesday. When i texted twice to confirm she never answered, so I was thinking watever, but I went Club A anyways to look for new girls or in case I bumped into her. I see her once, smile n make brief EC and keep walking. The next time I see her she grabs my hand n I lead her to the dancefloor. She tells me she didnt recognize my number so thats why she didnt pick up. It's watever to me... We dance on the floor, makeout n get to talking. Im laying the kino on and stuff, then I tell her my roomates are away so I got the house to myself. She is kinda on the wall, so I start talkin like she already decided. (Ie: we gotta go find your friends and tell them, I gotta get my coat, where's your coat? etc) We catch a taxi to my place and it's a wrap after that. It doesnt count cuz its a chick I already closed but just reporting some progress on my day 2 for once...

5/9

Last edited:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, how you all been?? monday it is...................sadly all my confident went down the drain. probably due to being sick a whole week. i feel like sh*t today. only approaches 4 girls and they are all under 1 min long. approach anxiety is catching up to me. this was how i tried to get rid of it. i talked to people i knew, strangers, and my friend compliment me today. still doesn't work. help me guys!!! help me REX!!!!!

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey whats up guys I am back. I took a break, am busy and am trying to close some deals. (fvck closes). Well anyways nothing big but I did make an approach at work today.

I approach saying Hey how are you I don't believe we met? Introduces herself. We get to talking and she tells me that its her last day at work. I said really you just started. She says that her grandma is sick and school is taking a toll on her. I neg her and tell her that I am going to miss her. We talk about her major, she asks me if I like my job. We talk about clubs and she says she has not been clubbing in a while. I then ask her if she has a boyfriend, she says she is seeing someone. To make a long story short I didn't ask for the digits. I should have. But no excuses.

3/13.... I will finish my 50 approaches even if it takes 3 years.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greenlake, think of all the physical differences between you the other week when you were confident and now. Are there any?

(no)

Then just be confident. Act confident. Tell yourself everytime you do not feel confident that you should be confident, because you're a man and you can accomplish anything you want to.

One more month until I join.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan- thank for helping.

today was better than yesterday but only by a bit. let me type down some of the approaches.

1- a hb6 came out of her class right when i turn left in the hall. she gave me a smile, i can feel that she is interested. we walked pass eachother. i don't want to drop this chance so i turn around ask her "do u know where room 311 is at?". she told me and i thank her. that was it. i can't think of anything to say. later i saw her with her classmate waiting outside. we looked at eachother again. she asked me did i find the room yet. i said yes and told her no one was in there. she said "oh that suck". i asked her what class are they waiting for. she say "we're waiting for our test result. again, i can't think of anything to say. so i kept walking.

2- this next one was sitting at the end of the hall. actually 2 of them. i was hesitating, so it took me a while to walk up to them. finally i did, i walked up to them and ask them about "who lies more, guys or girls?" they say they dunno, both. i told them my story about my gf calling me she can't come over because she gotta do her homework. but i heard noises in the background. the girls gave me some of their suggestion. i asked for more suggestion, they said they dunno. i told them they're not helpful. i don't knoww what to say after that so i thanked them and walked away.

i walked around with my friend after this. for some reason i can approach easier with him around.

3- i walked up to a fillipino girl. she looked kinda nervous so i told her i want to meet more asian friends. so she smiled. she asked me where i'm from, i told her vietnam, then i ask her. she asked me how long have i been here, i told her 14 years. she told me she born here but not in florida. so we went on like that for bit awhile. i decided to ask her name and leave because she started to talk on the phone.

4-the next one is in a group. around 3 girls and 1 guy. so i walked up to the guy and ask him if he is nasa (he wear a nasa shirt.) he say no. the whole group was laughing. one of the girl was saying something in spanish. so i told her i'm not spanish. then i asked her where she is from, she told me columbia. i asked the girl sitting next to her, are u spanish too? she said no, she is white. but she took a spanish class in high school. i went back to the guy andtold him it suck that he is not nasa. i ran out of stuff to say so me and friend walked away.

5- i saw a girl sitting by her self in the hallway. so i walked up to her and say "hi, i'm new to tyhis school, what is good about this school?" she told me this is her first semester too. i told her where she came from, she said new jersey. i asked her which one u liked better? she said new jersey and she planned to move back may. after that i just ran out of things to say. luckily my friend came in and introduce him when i'm about to leave. i asked her for her name. he told her she look tired and she say yea. then we say bye to eachother.

6- this one is the last one of the day. i saw a girl sitting on the patio studying something. i notice her shirt, so i walked up to her and say "hey, nice shirt, i like it.". she say thanks and i asked her is that her favorite color and she say no. her favorite color is blue. i told her that's my favorite color because it remind me of st. patrick day and i was born around there. i told her i have friend who favorite color is also blue but then she changed her favorite color to green because her bf favorite color is green. i asked her would u change that for a guy. she say no. then i told her my story about me falling in love with this girl and i did everything to change my image so she can love me. the girl told me she interrupted me and told me she got a test in a few mins. she say sorry. i told her it alright. i walked away.....

i guess my main problem is not approach anxiety but the openers and what to say afterward. i also demonstrate low value when talking to girls. anything i should fixed or any help would be appreciated.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
greenlake said:
i guess my main problem is not approach anxiety but the openers and what to say afterward. i also demonstrate low value when talking to girls. anything i should fixed or any help would be appreciated.
Learn how to ask questions - the goal is to keep a conversation going by asking questions and responding with the occasional insightful or funny comment. Practice asking questions to everyone - your friends, your professors, women, people you have to interact with in stores, restaurants, on the phone, etc. Everyone!

How?

See how many questions you can ask someone, in a row, without them noticing that you are doing it. Mix in a few comments to make it seem like you're adding to the conversation. Seriously, people want to talk about themselves.

When you tell a story, why are you telling the story? It should be in relation to something she said - and never top her story. Your stories should be short, light, and funny. Nothing more.

Look, none of this will happen overnight. It can happen quickly if you work at it. Asking questions is extremely easy if you genuinely want to hear someone else's story. Think of it this way: you may never get to hear their story again, and something they tell you could help YOU out! Listen carefully - everything a person tells you gives you an opportunity to ask one more question about them.

Good luck. I'm gonna keep an eye on you.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keeping an eye on me?? hahah i guess i can't dissapoint u then. thanks for the tips man. it seem to be more clearer now. i'm gonna keep u update tomorrow.

quanny39

Reaction score
hot dental hygienists

I went to my new dentists office a coup' days ago and there were amazingly gorgeous dental hygienists working there. i was having a field day flirting and having fun. unfortunately/fortunately i had a few cavities so there was no press for numbers and what not cuz i'll be back there next week.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys!!!! i'm back!!!! first of all, i want to thank L777 for showing me a real path. yup, that's juggler method and it natural game. today is great. no numbers, but i talked to a bunch of people. i'm kinda tired right now but i'll give u guys a brief description of each.

aprroach 32- i was sitting with one of the girl i knew and this one hot looking girl with light blonde hair black streak walk pass us. so after i finished to talking to the girl. i walked up to her and ask her to watch my bag for me while i go to the restroom. she said yea, so i came back after a few minutes and i decided to talk about how crazy her hair is. she thanks me and i started to talk about how i used to have some crazy hair too. we talked about that stuff for awhile until her friend came over and i said hi to her friend. i was cast out of the conversation after that. felt bad but i'm not giving up, so i leave.
*i felt i could have done better, well, maybe because it was the first one of the day.*

approach 33- this next was a group of 3 people. they are all okay. so i introduce myself and they did the same. but that's not important until a pretty hot one come. her name is lana. so we talk about lana lane in superman for a bit. i spotted my friend who i sarged with so i say bye to them and leave.
*this one seem very long, i'm just too lazy to type them all out. it was fun and for the first time i didn't try to talk to a hot chick but more on making friends.*

well guys, i'm really tired, but i'll keep u guys update later on.

btw, how did this thread end up on page 4?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
hey guys. just went to a dance the other day. thought it would be a great opportunity to sarge, so here goes.

btw, i didnt have much success this at this dance compared to other ones before, but this time i was just practicing and not being real serious.

Dance approach 1: i see this HB6 standing around looking lonely, so i decided to brighten her night

Rai: hey wats up? wanna Dance?
HB: umm im tired.
Rai" ok watever

then u know wat? i saw some other dude that that b1tch appearantly knew walk up to her and start dancing wit her. Tired My Ass!

Second approach2: a little bit better

Rai: hey, I'm alone, ur alone, so lets get together lol
HB: LOL! ok here u go *pulls her friend over to me*
( me and her friend start grinding and having a good time, then her friends pull her away and i never c her again in the crowd. sometimes i hate these club girls,lol)

3rd approach: better

Rai: hey! u and me lets go!
HB: lol ok
(commence grinding and talking)
Rai: so wat school u go too, blah blah blah, u know the standard
HB: lol i go to so and so school and ima a junior, u?
Rai: i go to so and so school and ima senior, wats ur name by the way?
HB: HB, u
Rai: Raikojo
HB: oh! u go here! (the dance was at our school) do u kno *dude*
Rai: oh yea! i know him, we're cool. u here with him?
HB: lol Yea! he's like my little brother. i've known him since he was a little boy
Rai: oh really? that's cool. where is he?
HB: idk. i saw him in the crowd but now idk
Rai: well, that was fun. ill catch ya later
HB: lol ok *friends pull her away*

4th approach: saw this real tall HB in all black. decided to go for it cuz she was fine

Rai: hey, u and me lets go!
HB: lol ok, but i dont know how to dance that well.
Rai: that's cool, neither do
(commence grinding, after the song we part and she runs off with her friends, and i look for the next girl)

5th approach: well not really an approach but ill write it anyway. one of my plates was there and she spots me in the crowd, so she runs up and pushes me playfully.

Rai: WTF? *defensive fighting mode* oh, lol it's u
HB: lol yea it's me boy *pushes me again*
Rai: lol y u gotta push me *push her back*
HB: cuz i can,lol u aint gon do nothing lol
Rai: yea, keep telling urself that, when one day i do do something back u'll be sorry
HB: LOL!
Rai: i didnt know u would be here though, i thought u weren't coming.
HB: yea, but i decided to come anyway, and to see if u would be here
Rai: lol k
(walk it out starts playing)
HB: i wanna c u dance
Rai: pleez, u kno i told u i cant dance
HB: lol but still i wanna c
Rai: i cant dance! lol
HB: awww stop being a baby and do it
Rai: k, watever. *do it*
HB: lol yea, ur right, u cant dance
Rai: lol told u, makin me do all that work for nothin. but ur not exactly and butterfly on the dance floor urself
HB: lol oh shush! of course i can dande
Rai: haha yea, ok.
(we part, but later i meet her again and decide to grind with her)
HB: u know, im mad at u for not asking me sooner
Rai: wat do u mean? we have plenty of time. stop crying.

6th approach: this is the only number close i went for the enter time

Rai: hey, u and me, lets go.
HB: lol ok
*commence grinding*
Rai: so wat school u go to?
HB: so and so, u go here?
Rai: lol yup wat grade u in?
HB: senior , u?
Rai: sweet! me too! who u here with?
HB: i meet *dude* here
Rai: oh, u know him?
HB: yea, he got me a guest pass
*lost beat and messed up in grinding*
HB: LOL! sorry about that. it's kind hard to dance in heels
Rai: dang girl, lol u gotta stay with me now
HB: ok lol.
Rai: u do look nice in those heels tho
HB: thankyou
*songs ends*
HB: the songs over. u wanna go again for the next one?
Rai: yea sure, why not :)
HB: ok
*commence grinding*
Rai: ouch u stepped on my foot with those drills of urs,lol
HB: lol! no i didnt, i can tell if i step on something. lol stop hating on my heels
*lose beat again*
HB: LOL!
Rai: gosh! here we go again
HB: lol sorry
*start back on beat*
Rai: that's it, just roll wit me
HB: lol i got it now
*song ends*
Rai: hey, u were fun. more fun than any of the girls i've danced with tonight,u got a number?
HB: thankyou. and sure *takes my phone and puts in her digits
Rai: thanks, we should dance again sometime
HB: lol k

i got that one HB's number, but i dont really wanna call her. lol i've got 2 plates as it is and thats enough for me.
well, those are my updates. ill be back with more soon. im feelin the drive now,lol:rockon:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, i usually screwed up on the first few approaches. my friend cracked me up today when he said "that girl was mean, no wonder why she is a warm up."

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, sorry for the lack of updates recently guys. Let's just say things have been going good; very good.

Mic Fiend - Perhaps you should be looking at it less as a competition and more of a partnership. If he pulls and you don't, more than likely she has friends, think about it.

Greenlake - I'm glad you've been developing you game. Keep improving yourself, that's one of the key elements in being a DJ :yes: . BTW, what the hell is a 'warm-up' approach. Are you going for the number or aren't you? :p

Kyphan - What exactly do you mean by "keeping an eye on (Greenlake)" :whistle: j/k. I may take a peek at this Juggler method you speak of.

Raikojo - again, what the hell is a 'warm-up' approach?

As far as updates, I lack the time to write right now, but I think I'm getting my mojo back. I'm developing this new method (not really developing per say, rather hand-picking ideas from different schools of thought and implementing a few of my own.) and it's working wonders. I will let you guys know some of the results when I get a break in my ridiculously hectic schedule.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
F
Raikojo - again, what the hell is a 'warm-up' approach?
a warm up approach is, for us nervous guys, an approach that u do jus to get urself in the mode to sarge more chicks

it really isnt your A game because it's the first one, and usually isnt that good, but after you do it u gain alot more confidence for the second, third, fourth, and so on approaches.

lets say im at a club, and i want to sarge but im too nervous. so then i will jus randomly pick a chick out of thr crowd and start to talk to her. even if it ends bad, i still gain confidence for the approach after that, which will be better because now im in the mode.

i use these alot, but more experienced approacher wont need them.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
approach 34- i saw this one reading at the steps. me and my friend walk up to her.
me: hi
*i stare at her*
me: how r u?
girl: good.
me: what is ur name?
girl: girl, u?
me: my name is Greenlake and this is my friend brownlake
girl: i got a test in 20 min....
me: that's great, let make it a challenge, try to finish the book and talk to s at the same time.
*laugh*
girl: uhhh....my bf is coming and he is pretty jealous.
me: great, i'm always ready for a guy friend.
*laugh*
me: but i don't want u to screw up on the test so i'll leave u alone. nice to meet u.

approach 35- today i finally got the confident to approach(thanx to the jugler method) the two set of girls in my english class. one is blonde and the other is a brunette. i'm more interested in the blonde tho. class end and i leave but hold the door a bit for the people behind me. i didn't see anyone behind me until let the door close and the blonde and her friend the brunette head out. i tried to reach the door but can't. the blonde saw it and smile.
me: grr my hand is too short.
* blonde laugh*
blonde: it okay, thanks.
me: i like ur ring.
blonde: thank you, it not expensive, i bought it at international mall for 5 dollars.
me: i wonder how bad it hurt if u punch someone with it.
blonde: it must be really bad.
me: there are two people u can try it on.
*pointing at me and the brunette"
"laugh"
brunette: i didn't remember volunteering.
me: ok, u can hit me then, but u have to pay for my medication.
*laugh*
me: what r u guys doing for springbreak?
blonde: i'm going to miami.
brunette: u're so lucky, i have to work
me: i heard miami have alot of gay guy.
*laugh"
blonde: i like gay guys, they're good for style and friendly.
some dude: what about gay guys again??
( i forgot this part)
blonde: just like jack, from will and grace.
* at this moment both the blonde and brunette walked different way. hahah, pretty confusing to ask for the name. so i just yell out. the blonde look back."
blonde: elaine
me: have a nice springbreak. u'll see u back.
blondE: u too.

rex- u should check out the juggle method. it's more direct and also help u become a better conversationalist.

rai- i got it right bro. but sometimes if warm up set turned out ot be good then it wouldn't hurt to close.

i got 2 numbers today. i'l try to type them down later