50 Game '08

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well.....i guess i have to bring this topic up again.
(all these happened on thursday.)
approach 36- so me and my friend went to the student lounge after we talk to the girl who told us she got a jealous bf. as we sat down, we saw a fat chick and a pretty hot asian girl. i told my friend to go talk to them, he say no, so i decided to do it instead. i stand up, walk over to their table and grab a chair.
*stare at them*
me: hi
*stare at both of them, this is called vaccum in juggler method. it's fun, try it.*
asian girl: hi
fat chick: hi
me: how r u?
asian: i'm fine, u?
me: i'm fine, how about u?
fat chick: me too.
me: r u asian? of course, righT?
*laugh*
asian chick: yea
me: my name is greenlake.
*reached out my hand*
asian girl: gina
fat chick: fat chick.
gina: what country r u from?
greenlake: greenland, u?
gina: blah
me: so how come u guys gave me a wierd look when i came over here?
gina: it just wierd
fat chick: it felt arkward
(i forgot the imteraction after this.......) but turned out she got a bf and the fat chick was all over me and what even worse was she brought another fat friend of her over. so i decided to ditch.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What, did you all go home and/or give up? I was looking forward to joining this little party, but it looks like I might have to bring my own guests now.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey kyphan, how r u?? as u can see, most of my approaches don't qualify enough to count as a real one. so unless i have a really kool conversation or a number close, i won't post it. btw, i got a good one today.

approach 37- as i walk around he campus trying to fight back my approach anxiety(yea....i have been battling this for the last two weeks.) i saw a brunette from my english class. but i wasn't so sure. so i look back at her and ask her.
me: aren't u in my english class??
hbrunette: i think so.
me: mrs. lim?
hbrunette: oh yeah!
me: u look so different today.
hbrunette: maybe because i have my hair gel ip.
me: that could be why. so where r u heading to?
hbrunette: i'm getting ready for my job interview.
me: i have never been in a job interview before, but if i was u i would be so nervous.
hbrunette: well i have been through this alot and i don't really care about the outcome anymore.
me: u r so care free, i wish i can be like u.
*hbrunette giggle*
me:so what is ur most craziest job?
hbrunette: let me see.... taking care of kids, and being a server.
me: i always wanna be a server. how is it like?
hbrunette: kinda boring, all i did was stand around.
me: hahah, that seem like a perfect job for me. i'm more like a laid back person.
hbrunette: hey that's not a bad thing at all. i just like to be spontaneous.
me: wow u r so adventurous. i like that.
*giggle*
hbrunette:where do u work??
me: i work for my parents. they own a store.
hbrunette: oh that's kool.
me: yea, but i just wish i can just have a more laid back job. so what do u do for fun??
hbrunette: i usually work, but sometimes i would workout or dance.
me: yea i can see those biceps!
hbrunette: yup
*touching her arm.*
me: i think that's around 16 inches
hbrunette: hahah no....
me: u could be the next arnold.
hbrunette: hahah.....but hey, working out is not all i do. i also dance too.
me: wow, not only r u care free, and adventurous but u're also a dancer.
*laughing*
*she about to get i her car.
hbrunette: what is ur name??
me: greenlake. u?
hbrunnette: hbrunette. it nice meeting u greenlake.
me: u too, u gotta teach me how to dance some other time.
hbrunette: hahah i will.

another funny thing happen today. have u guys ever approach a girl and she told u "actually we talked before." i was so shock. i asked when? she told me when i ask her about the dating thing(date opener). hahah. i running out of girls to talk to on campus. wow....i didn't know girls have that good of a memory.

*correction*: remember the vacuum thing i mention on my last approach?? actually that was wrong. vacuum suppose to occur after a open end question not after hi.

L777- so tell me, have my conversation skill improve??

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
approach #37- this approach really make me feels good for the whole day. for some reason i have approach anxiety alot lately plus my conversation skills are really slacking. so me and my friend went to the mall today. after he saw me with this, he forced me to go approach some of the girls because he wants the old me back. while walking, i spotted an asian girl. my friend look at me and told me "u gotta go after her, i'll be waiting for u at the other store." i say alright and i start following her hesitantly. i walked so slow that she went out of sight. i was so dissapointed of myself, i don't want to come back to him with no result because he always look up to me. i remember this girl who work at abercrombie earlier. me and my friend think she is hot. so i decided to go in there. as i walk in i saw her standing at the entrance on the left. for some reason my feet keep walking to the right. so i wander around the front store for 5 sec and turned around. i walked to her and....
me: hi, am i in the kid store??
*giggle*
hbrunette: yes
*me making faces*
me: grr....well do u think these shirts will look good on me?
hbrunette: hmmm.... i dunno. but if u want the adult, there is abercombie and fitch in front of us.
me: ohh kool. that's really niceo f u to tell me.
hbrunette: yup no problem.
me: what's your name?
hbrunette: Kandy
me: my name is greenlake.
hbrunette: nice to meet u.
me: u look bored
hbrunette: hmmm....yes *giggle*
me: you should bring a gameboy with u.
hbrunette: no they wouldn't allow that.
me: how is it like working here?
hbrunette: it's great.
me: Kandy, i got a intuition of u.
hbrunette: yes?
me: u're a party girl
hbrunette:*giggle* no.
me: i'm wrong?? *gasp* what kind of person do u think i am??
hbrunette: a party boy *giggle*
me: i ca'nt believe u say that. if u don't party then what do u do??
hbrunette: i usually go to school and work.
me: kool. *whisper* i heard abercombie only put the ugly people in the back. right??
hbrunette: hmmm. ...yea.
me: so i guess u're saying that u're pretty.
hbrunette: i dunno....
me: so where do u think i would be if i work here?
hbrunette: hmmm... guys usually work in the front and back.
me: ohh, i remember u talked about school. which one r u attending?
hbrunette: jeffy high school.
me: ohh, u go to high school?? how old r u?
hbrunette: i'm 17.
me: kool, i graduated last year. i went to plato high school.
hbrunette: i went there last semester.
me: wow, what a great time to miss me. how u like it there?
hbrunette: it's very good.
me: i always wanted to go to jeffy.
hbrunette: tha't s a very good school too.
*my phone ring, my friend calls me, i talk to him for awhile then i went back in*
me: hey, my friend is rushing. it was nice meeting u.
hbrunette: yea, u too.
me: i wanna see u again.
hbrunette: i wprk here tomorrow.
me: ok. bye
* i reunion with my friend and i told him the story. he forced me to go back and get her number. so i went back in and this is how it started. i walked inside and saw her folding clothes. so i walk up to her and....*
me: hey, my friend told me i got to get your number in order for me to get a present from him.
hbrunette: *gasp* i got a bf tho.
me: don't worry, i actually like girls with bf. they throw great party.
hbrunette: *giggle: okay, here it is.
*she gave me her number, we shake hand and i told her i'll call her.*
while getting her number i ask her about her relationship with her bf and she hinted that that she rarely see him and she just usually hang out with her friends. i told that's kool, just don't have a long distance relationship. she agrees.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
As far as updates, I lack the time to write right now, but I think I'm getting my mojo back. I'm developing this new method (not really developing per say, rather hand-picking ideas from different schools of thought and implementing a few of my own.) and it's working wonders. I will let you guys know some of the results when I get a break in my ridiculously hectic schedule.
yeah dont forget to update us , I 'd like to hear about your new technique...

"going, very good"...

how are you doing on your approaches / successes score ?

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i called that girl yesterday. she picked up the phone but told me she's talking to her bf, she told me to text her tomorrow. i text her today, she haven't answer me back. don't look good so far. oh well....for right now, i'll just say NEXT!!!

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, it has been a long time. Well, I'm back after stuggling with approach anxiety. Now I know how most guys don't like to approach girls. It's just seem really hard and the expectationa are sometimes unpredictable. I try to be as outgoing as I can be today. I joke around in class and not cares about what the other students think, I yelled out funny stuff in the hall, at the patio and I tried to talk to as many girls as possible in a genuine way, of course. I'll just type down the approaches I remember.

Basically I was struggling this morning. I talked to the girls I knew and no cold approaches. I found that hanging out with friends make me more outgoing and that probably what pushes me. There was this asian chick i talked to today and i'm telling u, she HOT!! I even got boner while talking to her. I just found out she's 34, i'm pretty shock because she don't look that old. But still, she got really nice body. firm breasts, cute butt and a erotic face. I would totally bang her.So I talked to this chick for nearly half an hour and my afc side really want to walk to her to the student service building. But she told me she know where it is, i'm glad. I don't think i will go sexual with her because she knows my brother and vietnamese people are pretty gossip people. I didn't talk to a girl until 11 am, which is with my friend. geehz, i just wish i can do it with no help. so i told him i just need him to follow me and i'll do the whole work and this is how it went.

approach #38This first one is just warm up set since she is not hot but bangable and i'm wanting to talk to her for first warm up a few hours before that. So here i am, walkingin front of my friend. I take a deep breath and keep walking toward her.
me: hi, i'm just trying to find back my confidence. so please don't hurt me.
hb6: hahah ok
me: so what is ur name.
hb6: lexy, u?
me: greenlake, that looks like a bible u're reading there.
hb6: yea, it's the mormon bible.
my friend is a religious guy so he got all excited we switch to this topic which i should have never go into. there are three things that the pua warn to not talk about. 1) religion, 2) politics, and 3)abortion. he spend more time talking to the girl than me which i don't mind, all i need in thiss conversation was for some confident boost. but the conversation last around 30 min. so it not bad..........for my friend.

approach #39I didn't talk to any girl until nearly 1 pm which was very dissapointing. this time i went with 2 friends of mine. the good things is i walked up to alot of girls and say hi to them but the bad thing is most of them just walk away. i don't blame them, my vibe wasn't good enough and i was being in my head. Because i know i dressed nice today and got some compliment. so it must not be the look. But I did get two nice approaches which made me feels really good for the whole day. let me share them with u.

approach #40So my friend point out this one girl who is an hb7 and she wearing short shorts and a top, nothing else. She was 10 feets away from me but i got to tell u the truth, chasing down a girl is really hard especially with AA. My voice was really low when i approach her, but she was nice.
me: hey, u 're walking too fast, slow down.
hb7: hahah, sorry. i didn't see u.
me: that's ok, what your name?
hb7: liz, u?
me: greenlake, hahah it look like u were walking 150 mph.
hb7: really?
me: i was sweating like crazy too.
hb7: hahah, i'm from new york. we walk fast like that.
me: really? how do u think the weather here?
hb7: it really hot hahahah.
I forgot whati say after this must it didn't last long cause i ran out of things to say. being in my head too much. so i just say nice to meet u and bye.

approach #41the next one was basically the same thing, my friend point out and i chasd her down. but his time the convo last longer, which is good.
me: hey, u're walkingtoo fast.
hb6: hahah i'm sorry.
me: hi, i just saw u and u look so interesting i want go up and talk to u.
hb6:*blush* oh thank you, what's your name?
me: greenlake, i never see u around here.
hb6: really? well, i usually goes here at this time.
me: ohh, so u just come andl eave, right?
hb6: yea
me: you should stay here longer, it's fun here.
hb6: really? why is that?
me: see, i get to meet nice people like u.
hb6: *blush* oh thank you.
me: r u in a rush?
hb6: hahah no, i'm was just planning to go grocery shopping.
me: kool, i like grocery shopping too.
hb6: really?? but i usually buys a lot of junkfoods tho.
me: oh yea, it's really hard to stay away from it. it so tempting.....oreo this side and kool aid on the other.
hb6: hahah yea. i don't live that far from it too. so it kinda hard.
so bacially we talked about foods, her hobby, beach, and the weather. I was late for late so i told her i hope to see her again and ask for her number but she she decided to offer me facebook. i gues i didn't have enough rapport.

approach #42this one was at 7 pm and i was about to leave campus. so i decided to go up and talk to these two girls(hb4 and hb7) before i leave. by this time my confident was pretty high so i didn't struggle with AA much. They were sitting inthe patio and i just walk up to them.
me: hi
hb4: hI! how r u?
me: i'm good, i'm about to leave and i told myself i have to talk to someone before i leave. since u guys look so nice, i pick u guys.
hb4: aww, that's so sweet of u.
well, we just talk about weed, me looking likke the virginia tech gun man they disagree, how i went up them and talk and they think it a good thing, we talk about our name, free cookies in the library and a few more.

hahah, sorry guys, it's getting late and i'm too lazy to type down. but my last approach was the most encouraging, they was nice. i did a few more but they were not worth mentioning. hopefully i can bring u guys more report tomorrow.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
today was bad, i only got in 1 approach. but this one last long and u know quality is better than quantity..........sometimes. i missed the primetime today because i woke up late. i gotta stop staying up too late. so the plan didn't goes as well as i imagine. there were nearly no one when i get there. so i decided to go to class and stay for awhile. for some reason, most guys look at me and nod at me, hahah must be the halo 3 shirt. i got bored after 15 min. in class so i left and head out. i spotted my friends so i went up to them and chilled for a bit. after 10 min, this white girl hb6 of one of my friend came up and chill. every guy in that group want to bang her but too bad she is underage(only 17). i spotted her looking at me a few times but my afc side caught up to me and i just stand there trying to look kool. she look kinda slutty but to tell u guys the truth, i would bang the f***k out of her. hopefully i'll make the move next time. after a while, me and my friends went to library to look for my other friends. we spotted a girl sitting at the entrance of the library when we got there. my friends was just looking at her and kept walking, sadly i did the same. so i meet up with my other friends and chill there for a few min. i kept telling myself i have to do it. so finally i walk back and approach her.

approach #43luckily she was still there, so i forced myself to walk up to her. this girl have a nice body and a sexy face. i would give her a 7. so hb7 was sitting at the entrance of the library.....
me: hi, do u know where the library is at?
hb7: yea, *pointing at the door* u do that way and turn right.
me: i'm just kidding, i just wanna say hi to u.
hb7: oh ok.
me: what's your name?
hb7: tyrese. u?
me: greenlake. who r u here with?
hb7: ohh, no body i'm just studying for a test at 2:00. how about u?
me: i'm suppose to be in class right now but i decided to leave early.
hb7: oh hahah, do u come here often cause i never see u around.
me: yea, how aobut u?
hb7: yea, wierd i never see u around. how many classes do u take?
me: 4 is enought, how aobut u?
hb7: same here, i'm a full time student.
geehz i forgot it how goes. but she told me shebeen stressing out and i asked her how she relief the stress. she say let time fade it or she will usually go to parties or sometihng. she from trinidad and planned to move to miami next semester. i don't wanther to fail the class so i told her it nice meeting her and ask her where she usually hang out. should have ask for her number. i know she is interested because she never hinted anything about wanting me to leave and kept asking me questions. hopefully ill see her next time. for some reason it's really hard to close. grrrr.................

hahah it so hard to write a field report, i don't know how u guys can do it. maybe i'm too lazy.

yay!!!! 7 more to reach my goal!!!

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This week was bad. Let see....I have no confident and AA is kicking me hard. Here's a quick rundown. But first let rewind back to last Thursday.

So I went after I did my approach #43 because my friend can't stop bothering me about getting some numbers cause he don't have the balls to do it. I went to the mall and did some approaches. Unfortunately my second approaches was bad and she pretty put me down and make don't want to approach anymore. btw, this was my first time sarging solo at the mall.

Approach #44- I walk into a girl's store while talking on the phone because it was too loud outside and a asian girl who work there walk up to me and we talk. I told her i'm just gonna used the store to make a call and she laugh. i then ask her if these girls clothes look good on me and she say yes. I told her she must be lying and she laugh again. So after the plantonic talk, i ask her for the name and told her if they hired any guys she say this place don't hired guys. i kinda not attract to this girl so i just say bye and left.

Approach #45- This next girl work at the lingerie store, i would give her a 9. she was smokin hot!! so lingerie girl have no body in her store so i decide to walk in there. she seem friendly at first but for some reason latero n she told me she got a fiancee is going to pick her up and i ask "so is going to beat me up". she say yes. for some reason that pisses me off. So i just leave the store.

Monday
Monday was the worst day of my sarging life. My friends look down on me and girls ignore me.

Approach #46- I was force by my friend to approach this girl. She was startle at first but seem to be friendly later on. So I walk with her to her class and we talk about history classes cause I have some history classes too. But i was too nervous most of the time so i ejected.

Approach #47 -This one was 4 hours after(bad!!!) I saw her and try to catch up to her. I told her to slow down and she say why. i ask her for name and she do'nt answer..uhhhh really bad. this one really put me down.

Tuesday
Approach #48- This one i saw sitting at one of the table outside. She was reaching inside her purse and i guess i came and kino her at the wrong moment. SHe got creep out but it was funy. She was receptive. We talk abouther classes. Too bad I was nervous....so i ejected.

Wednesday
Approach #49- This one was the longest convo i have for this week. she was nice and very receptive. We talk about her major., music, high school, her family, almost everything. she would ask me aquestion if she notice the convo get too silence(which i don't mind) It was kool. She was okay looking tho. she told me i know a lot of people and i told her why.

Approach #50- THis one i kinda went direct by telling her she look nice and i want to say hi to her. She was also very receptive. Unlike the previous one, this is hot. i ask her for her name and what she studying. too bad i ejected. i'm still suffering from my nightmare with library.I really regret it tho.

Approach #51- This next one is hot too. i was on my way to the convenient store and saw her walking. i kinda hesitate. so i just went in the store at first.But i forced myself to get out and follow. she was 30 feets away tho. my mind was hoping that she would sit down and she did. i walk up to her and say the same thing to the previous girl cause i dunno what to say. She was very nice and receptive. we talk about her major and she told me hr job. yea.........boring stuff. i was nervous. she told me she got to study. so i used that excuse to eject. she say it okay. bt oh well...

Well guys..............I DID IT!! 50 approaches!! Kinda bad but i'll improve. Stay tune for next year hahah. btw, u guys need to post.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats Greenlake, yea...i don't get why no one posts here...so many guys on here can really learn more by reading field reports. Hell, I learned something from this.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't get why no one posts here
Because many people here are simply KBJ's with no serious experience to speak of.

Stay tune for next year hahah
lol, yeah, Rex Man/Greenlake game 09:up:

What's been up,man?

btw, u guys need to post.
I know, right? In actuality I was too busy to post all my approaches, BUT I shall start right where I left off and I will pay no attention to the approaches I've done in between. (Though some were quite comical)

What, did you all go home and/or give up? I was looking forward to joining this little party, but it looks like I might have to bring my own guests now.
Hold on there buddy. I don't know what kind of party YOU planned on having but I don't swing that way, at least not without some wining and dining :p

yeah dont forget to update us , I 'd like to hear about your new technique...

"going, very good"...

how are you doing on your approaches / successes score ?
I believe it was Picasso that said "Good artists imitate, Great artists steal."
What I'm saying is that I haven't done anything necassarily new but if you're curious shoot me a PM.

As far as successes to approaches, I'm not 100% certain. I will go back to my 'sex list' and pick my brain but I have hit a stripper and a semi-fat chick since then but I will give you a more adequate update in a min.

What about you?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forget why this thread died out but I think it's time for an 09 vers...