50 Game '08

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Th

Went out clubbing tonight and had quite a few approaches. Went to this place called Bourbon street in oaklawn illinois. Wanted to get away from the city and these are all my approaches. It is 330 am in the morning and I am sooo tired. Sorry guys I got 3 numbers and had I believe it was 7-8 approaches. I am going to try to update tomorrow. Am going to milwaukee though for bucks game. If I don't update tomorrow than I will do it over the weekend.

Listen guys this is the best thread going on in the DJ discussion. This is what its about real life.
I got quite a few girls that I am working on fukking so, soon I hope to make a thread like this one except this will actually give date reports. DATE REPORT THREAD COMING SOON AT SO SUAVE. ARE YOU GUYS READY TO PLAY THE DATING GAME

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK GUYS SCREW IT WILL POST NOW. FUKING INSOMNIA.

Approach 3- 2 girls at bar hb6 and hb7 standing at bar. I ask them for a light girl says she has 4 lighters and can't find one in her purse. I say I tell you woman and purses. We talk about a bunch of things, my cousin jumps in the fray and starts hitting on HB7. I don't really care not really into either of them. We talked to them for about 4 minutes. I say I am going to go to restroom. When I come out, the girls are not there and my cousin says she got HB7 number. Didn't care, but I still would have banged her and I opened them up so lets make it.

0/3

Approach 4-HB7 Girl walking through crowd, we meet eyes and I say hi how are you. We talk about school, she tells me her age, her ethnicity, where she lives, bla, bla,. I have a 5 minute convo with the braud. Ask her if she has a BF, she doesn't give me a straight answer. I ask her if she wants to get together she says yeah. I got a number close.

1/4

SIDE NOTE=- I really feel I didn't develop great rapport with her. You need to Kiss, have something in common, you need to make your mark. Otherwise there is a higher probablilty of flaking.

Approach 5- How come you girls are not dancing. Tells me I have a BF. See ya later.

1/5

Approach 6- HB 10. THis girl was wearing a jean mini skirt with those fury winter boots, and I swear she had the most unbelievable thighs I have ever seen. I come up to her and say. You have the most amazing legs I have ever seen. I could see the squats have been doing you good. She smiles but doesn't give me a good vibe.(THe approach was Afc, but she was a 10 and I said what the fuk.

1/6

Approach 7- See a girl that is 6'1 pretty hot. HB8. I tell her wow your really tall. Have u ever dated a guy shorter than you. She says no. (I am 5'11). We talk for about 5 minutes................................................. I ended up number closing.

2/7

Approach 8- 3 girls all Hb8 and hb9. I approach this 3 set, they have not talked to one guy all night. Really snobbish. SO I say listen I have noticed that you girls are the hottest girls in this club. You have all these guys wanting to talk to you, but are not talking to anybody. Alpha female says well yeah we don't go home with anyone. I say listen I am not talking about going home with anyone, I am talking about conversation. She smiles and starts shaking her azz in front of me. I didn't feel like dancing, and she had a ****ty attitude, so I left it at that.

2/8

Approach 9- open up a 2 set, one white chick who is ugly, and an indian chick who I though was hispanic. Well anyways I could tell by her attitude she isn't there to hook up. Just there to get attention and do the american thing.

2/9

Approach 10- THis was my best approach of the night. I see a guy who keeps sweating this girl. She is looking at me and rolling her eyes about him. I open up with hi how are you? we small talk about many things we actually talked for a good HALF HOUR. This girl was an HB8.5 with a 10 azz. So I get her number and she says to me, your so different than the other guys, usually guys tell me how great my azz is, and I hate that, I already know I have a nice ass. The funny thing is I was just about to say that. I ended up Number closing. I feel good about this one developed good rapport.

3/10.

Approach 11- My cousin and friend say lets get the fuk out of here. I am like hey guys lets give it another shot. See an HB7.5. I ask her how she is doing gives me a good vibe. Brings my head close to her. She says do you party hard, and I say it depends. I then ask her if she has A bf. This girls flashes her wedding ring. But she is giving me IOI up the azz. then she asks me if I have coke, and ex. I was like no. At this point I have my arm around her, and her friends are ****bloking and telling me she is married. I said the hell with this and left. This counts because I did want to fuk this girls despite her being married. ( I have never fuked a married woman before, and have had chances too, so I am glad nothing came out of this. What goes aroung comes around).

3/11

Approach 12- I see a milf dressed like a total slut. Asks me what nationality I am. I answer. Then I use a line saying You should wear something a little more revealing, and she grabs her tits and says comeon. I ask for her number and she says I am engaged. ATTENTION *****.

3/12

ok guys that sums up the night. I am batting .250, and no one has won a batting title with those numbers. I need to step up my game at the very least to .300, and more like .333.

REMEMBER GUYS- PUT MORE OF A PREMIUM ON DEVELOPING RAPPORT WITH THESE GIRLS INSTEAD OF JUST GETTING NUMBERS. BECAUSE THE ULTIMATE GOAL IS A FUK CLOSE.

KEEP SARGING FELLAS:up:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol^^^^ zing is so in right now. Welcome & stay up man

Aite so I was in the mall after class just buying some shades and stuff on sale. Im lookin pimped out with a blank tee, a leather jacket and a scarf hangin on either side of my neck. Anyways, enough with the descriptions, I dont want anyone popping erections over my style. Im walking around and two shawty's go by and one is starin hella hard and so I slow my walk down and look back and they arent coming, but they slowed their walk down too but didnt stop. I guess they were waiting for me w/e. I see em one more time and dont approach them im like fvck it. I start searching up and down the mall for em and spot em @ a perfume counter about 6 feet apart talking to each other but looking at the display. I walk in between em & open

Mic Fiend: How yall ladies down today?
Girls: We are fine
Mic Fiend: *notices they look kinda young* Um...wat are yall ladies doin outta school already?
Girl 1: We finished our test and got out of school early
Mic Fiend: oh yall still in school...Um...how old are yall
Girls: *hesistates & then they say together* Fifteen
Mic Fiend: Oh...um...aite. ya too young

*walks away*

Dammit. I went in with the intent to close & didnt so I guess that ends my perfect (albeit extremely small) closing %. It only counts as one although it was a two set cuz i say so. More closes will be attempted before daybreak tommorow though.

1/2

Edit:
Alright here's what happened last night. Went to the club and it was packed. Unfortunately it musta be fat girls eat free night or something because there was little or no quality at the place. Anyways Im sitting down and the 2nd best looking chick sits down @ the same table im at though she isnt facing me. (btw when i say 2nd best looking chick it really wasnt anything special, she was like 7.5 material.

Mic Fiend: Hey wats up
HBseat: Hello how are you
Mic Fiend: Im alright....so who are u here with?
HBseat: Im with friends but they are dancing in the other room. Its too hot in there
Mic Fiend: Yea I know right, i was in there too but it just got too hot. It beats being cold as hell outside
HBseat: Yea. I know.
Mic Fiend: So are you from here?
HBseat: Yea, born and raised
*fluff about the place*
Mic Fiend: You think its cold? Back were I am from it is like 60 degrees warmer than here
HBseat: Oh really were are you from?
Mic Fiend: <Tells her>
HBseat: Oh but you dont have the accent
Mic Fiend: Yea I dont want to get girls too hot and horny too fast ya know, so i tone it down in the beginning
HBseat: *laughs*

Anyways we talking, im cracking jokes and sh!t, making her laugh and one of her friends go by and gives her this look. We talk for a bit more and then she says she has to get talk to her friends and she'll be right back. I tell myself that when she comes back Im going for the # close. I wait for about a minute and a half and then I ditch and see her hidden off in the corner. Weird thing is she never comes back and when she sees me she doesnt acknowledge me. Not like ignoring me, but more like doesnt even see me to ignore me. Anyways, she starts leaving and i tap her on the shoulder and she turns and smiles and waves and walks out.

One chick i saw that was probably the best looking chick in the club (7.6 at best) was gettin jocked by mad niggas so i thought i might as well throw my hat in the ring. She is off dancing in the corner @ and with no one in particular so I shout AYEEEEEEEE. And she turns around. I say c'mere and she nods no and walks off. Lol. That sh!t dont count as an approach just some funny ish.

1/3

Last edited:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dang....what's with all the young girls, guys? i've never encounter that before. i suggest u guys get their numbers even tho their young. what if they have older hot sisters/friends?

Mr. Ballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am Becoming much more social in class and talking to everyone. much fun indeed. not caring about opinions of me much. I can tell what is socially acceptable enough to know if someone judges me than its just them because of their personality. <- hope someone understands that lol

Anyway gave that girl a call from the number I got and we hung out at the movies. Didn't even have to pay for her. We had a great time and she stayed the night. Not sex guys, I dont do that yet, just making out. Havent found a girl that fits the first time status.

ModernSavage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got in some good approaches last night. My report is below. Just want to mention that this is a cross post from my blog, where I am in the process of tracking 1,000 approaches, I've just simply changed the label of each approach to correspond with this particular competition.

We started the night at the local Irish pub. Because of the ridiculously low temperatures tonight, Wingman Stick and I had planned on staying local. Around 10:30, Stick got a call from his new girl. Somehow she convinced him that we needed to travel across town to some college bar. After b*tching about having to travel in the Arctic like conditions, I reluctantly agree to go.

We arrive at College Bar and quickly notice that a majority of the girls are on the dance floor. I wasn't planning on dance floor game tonight. We get some beers, scope out the scene, and move to the edge of the dance floor.

Approach 1: After some hesitating, I finally grow some balls. I approach two women dancing in front of us and ask if they know who sings the song that is playing. They don't know, so I try having a conversation with them about the terrible music. They seemed disinterested so I eject.

Approach 2: A hot a girl is walking by so I stop her and ask the same question, "hey, do you know who sings this?" She doesn't know either. I have a quick conversation with her about 90s music but she eventually leaves to join her friends.

Approach 3: There are two girls seated near us, so I approach and ask one of the girls the same question, "hey, do you know who sings this?" She knew, but looked at me like I was an idiot because of how obvious the song was (it was clearly a Prince song). I try asking her what her favorite 90s band is but she was being a biatch so I do a back turn on her and eject.

Approach 4: There are two other girls standing next to Wingman Stick. I motion for him to open and he does. His conversation quickly fizzles out. A few minutes after this I decide to approach the same set. I go in.

Me: Hey quick question
Girl: Ok
Me: Do you think I look like Joe DiMaggio?
Girl: Ummm, I guess so
Me: Oh I only ask because earlier some girl said I looked like Joe DiMaggio. It's funny because I've never heard that before but I think I do have some similarities.
Girl: Haha, yea, and he was married to Marilyn Monroe too
Me: I know, I guess it was a pretty good compliment

I continue chatting with the girl for a little bit about the music in the bar. Eventually, her friend pulls her away and they leave.

Approach 5: We leave the edge of the dance floor to go get some more beers. As Wingman Stick is ordering I notice a girl near us doing the Robot (lets call her Robot Girl). I'm a big fan of the robot so I quickly go up to her and start doing my own Robot. So, now we are both doing the robot and the whole bar is watching us! This peculiar dance off finally ends and there is instant flirting.

Me: Oh my god, I can't believe you are a fan of the robot, I think I'm in love. Lets get married:)
Robot Girl: Haha, you do an amazing robot
Me: Oh thank-you, I practice in the shower every morning
Robot Girl: Haha, you are sooo cute
Me: (kino her waist) awww, well you're kinda cute yourself
Robot Girl: KINDA!?! (she gives me a light punch in the arm)
Me: Hehe, well we both can't be really hot sex symbols, I don't think the bar could handle it
Robot Girl: Haha, your right. Hey I love your scarf.

I need to point out here, that tonight I was wearing a scarf around my shoulders all night. I was going for that pretentious English professor look.

Robot Girl proceeds to fondle my scarf and wrap it around my neck. At one point I think she had wrapped it around ten times basically cutting off my air supply. I finally had to say, "hey, hands of the merchandise, this sh!t ain't free!" Robot girl giggles and begins introducing me to her friends. She keeps trying to get me to do the Robot for her friends but I refuse saying that I'm not a dancing monkey here for your amusement.

Robot Girl's friends are the most annoying people in the world so I signal to Wingman Stick that we need to eject. I figured that I could always come back and find Robot Girl at the end of the night for some type of close.

Approach 6: We head back over to the dance floor. Wingman Stick's girl finally shows up. For some reason she was intent on getting me laid tonight. Sounded fine with me. I tell her that she can be my wing woman.

I notice two cute girls dancing so grab Wing Woman's hand and tell her to come dance with me near the two girls. We go over and start doing some crazy sexy dancing. I finally make eye contact with one of the girls. I grab her hand, twirl her around and begin dancing with her. Wing Woman gives me a wink and slinks back to Wingman Stick.

The dancing didn't last too long though because the friend got jealous and pulled the girl away from me. Arrrghhh!
----------------------

I notice that it is getting late so decide to go back and find Robot Girl with the hopes of getting some kind of close. After searching the bar I realize that Robot Girl is nowhere to be found. She had left. Sh!t!

It's closing time now so we decide to leave the bar. We exit and catch a cab home.

Summary

First, I got in a bunch of approaches tonight with little anxiety so that was definitely good. However, there was also a lot of room for improvement. I made some mistakes, the big one being that I ejected from Robot Girl. Had I continued to flirt with her, I could have simply isolated her from the friends and gotten some type of close. Also, I need to learn how to manage the friends/obstacles better as this seems to be the main factor in losing my targets. All in all, it was a decent night but not closing Robot Girl was a bit frustrating. Oh well, next time.

0/6

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suck. No really, I fvcking suck. I don't feel like wasting any time so let's do this, eh?

Friday

--------------
#8 Cash N' Dash
--------------

(Me, my guy Zalos, and My cousin Bay are just done playing some B-Ball. We are still sweaty but see a girl with a banging body in a red jogging suit at an atm. Here we go....)

Rex Man: (talking to Zalos) So what are you going to do?

Zalos Wilder: I don't think i'm going out tonight. I just don't have the money.

RM: (Spot girl at atm) well, she's certainly going out, she's taking money out right now.

Bangin' body girl: (Smile)

RM: So what's the big things goin on tonight?

BBG: Well, me and my girls are heading off to (local club) tonight.

RM: Really? If you're going there, I might have to check this place out.

BBG: (Walking) Okay! Maybe I'll see you there!

RM: Maybe. (Whatever :rolleyes: )

FAILURE

(Zalos has his own matters to attend to so me and my cousin Bay Maximus head out to a local night club. No, not that one, a different one. Anyways we notice 2 chicks outside of the club. Bay is really into one I agree to talk to the other to free him up and possibly get me some play in the process. Simultaneously we approach our respective girls.)

-----------------
#9 Can You hear Me Now?
-----------------

RM: Why y'all out here instead of inside, where you know, it's warm?

Wing Girl: BECAUSE THEY FVCKING SUCK!!! (clearly been drinking)

RM: Wait, who fvcking sucks exactly?

WG: MY FRIENDS, THEY'RE UGLY AND THEY JUST SIT ON THE SIDE BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO DANCE WITH THEM!!!

RM: oooooooook.
(Her cell phone rings and she picks up.)

WG: I'M READY TO FVCKING GO HOME! SEE, THIS IS WHY I SHOULD'VE BOUGHT MY CAR, BLAH BLAH BLAH blah blah blah.......
(I slowly but surely slide away while giving Bay the look of, "sorry man, there's nothing more I can do here."

FAILURE

I made one more approach that night....

blah blah blah blah

FAILURE - not even worth going into.

Saturday

We were supposed to go out, but I ended up kicking it with Agressive girl instead. What happened is somewhat self explanatory but I felt bad cuz her kids were right in the next room and she was hella loud. I feel bad for 'em :eek:

umm.....It didn't stop me though.

Soo....... here's the rundown.

3/10 With one F close from the three. I know, I suck. I should be kicked off the boards. I feel like Rocky Balboa though, it ain't over till it's over :box:

Keep Shootin' Guys.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes indeedy, feed the needy.

She was all like :moon: I was all like :rockon:

Did you make any more approaches?

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u rox dude!!!!!!!!! but i can't believe u only gave us a vague description of it.

nahh.....i haven't had the chance to approach girls on the weekend. no car, and work is in the way. but expect a few tomorrow at school.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, after work tommorow I'll give the full rundown. I just can't believe I didn't get a successful # close. And if you recall that girl was kind of a gimme because her initial attraction was so strong. In any case....

Good Nite, Fellas.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
today doesn't look good so far. weekend sure had rust my skills. i had a few plans up my sleeve for hb8 in my class. it only work if she sit close to me tho. but she didn't. either she's not interested or she was nervous. but next!

approach #6: so this hb7 was sitting on a chair reading something. i walk up to her.
me: does anyone sit here?
hb7: no
* i grab a sandwich*
me: want a piece?
*hb7 laugh*
hb7: no thanks
me:yummy, r u sure u don't want one?
*laugh*
hb7: no.
(after i finish my sandwich, i think i mess up here)
me: i havea really cool question for u.
hb7: yes?
me: what is 1+1?
* for some reason she look annoyed and looked down*
hb7:2
me:u're smart
well.....that is it. we sat there for a min. until she walked away. pretty bad......

something i learn: 1.never put a high expectation on ur plan. if hb8 sat next to me, she would have been mine. well....maybe
2. no 1+1 question hahahah.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
im join this thing, this is too cool. mad respect for all you guys, sounds like you guys actually go out and approach instead of just sitting behind a screen making up sh!t.

ok here's my starter

APPROACH 1) been meaning to approach this chick for a while, but never had the balls to. plus she already new i liked her cuz my dumb ass friends cant keep they damn mouths shut.

i walk up to her in a grocery store because that's where she works. she is bagging

Rai: hey HB wats up?
HB: (smile) nothing much
Rai: u do kno who i am right?
HB: (smile)yea
Rai: wats my name then?
HB: ur Raikojo, u used to go to my school
Rai: oh, so u do remember me then. so i hear my friends have been tellin u stuff about me
HB: yea
Rai: so y u sound so tired?
HB: cuz i've been here all day i i dont get off until 9
*Friend walks by, he also works there*
Rai: u kno, i jus helped him bring in those carts, so that's about 5 bucks out of ur paycheck im expectin
HB: (laughs) no, u dont work here, u cant get my money
Rai: u think i would like a job here?
HB:it's ok, can be boring sometimes tho
Rai: i can see
*Friend walks over*
Friend: i heard ya'll talking about me
Rai: no, we weren't talkin about u, we were just talkin in general
Fr: lol yea watever
HB: Fr hates me ( laughs)
Fr: HB lets not talk about this now (Laughs) *walks away*
HB: by Fr!!
Rai: u said that like u like him or something
HB: (laughs) no i dont like him, he hates me
Rai: give him a hug, he needs a hug
HB: (laughs) but he treats me like crap
Rai: well then treat him like a bagger( dont kno y she found this funny)
HB: (laughs) yea ok
Rai: so listen up, im about to jet, so can i get yo number so we can talk sumtime
HB: im bagging right now, ill write it down and give it to you
Rai: ok *walks away*

FAIL

i took that last comment as a sign of disinterest and just left her alone. had she been interested she would have told me her number, cuz i had my phone right there in my hand. i dont think she liked me like that. she did seem stressed so i shouldnt have hit her up at work while she was busy, and my friends telling her i likd her certainly didnt help matters, so i knew i'd fail, but i thought i'd give it a shot anyway.

0/1 for me,lol.

would internet sarges count also?

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought it was funny. well......she is a blonde, so i guess she got offended or something.

approach #7: so i approach a set of 2 girls during math class. they both are average but one of them look really bangable today.....u will soon find out why. well, it took me quite awhile to fight back my fear(cause i failed horribly with the 1+1 girl and all my confidence went away) but i did it. well let put it like this, the birthday girl is the hotter one so i'll give her a 7 and other one 6.
me: hi, do u guys speak spanish?(heard them talking in spanish)
both:yes
me: how do u say happy birthday in spanish?
hb7: feliz complanos
me:slow down, like feliz navida?
hb6: that's merry christmas.
me: feliz......
hb7: complanos
me: complanos
hb7: right
me: hey girls, what should get this girl for her birthday. she's spanish.
(i forgot this part)
me: i'm planning to get her a car.
hb6: a card is good.
me: no a car.
hb6: what? is she ur girlfriend?
hb7: hey today is my birthday too, u should get me a car.
me: no, seriously it ur birthday?let me tell the teacher.
hb7: no, no! i'm just kidding.
hb6: yes it's her birthday, do it.
(so they went back and forth for a while touching my hand hahah)
well, i dunno what i should do and hb7 try to get back to the car birthday topic. class about to begin so i told them i'll talk to them later.

the next one is pretty good even though it not an approach

during class, i sat next to one of the girl i know for awhile. she's blonde, pretty cute. if i was still in my afc day, i would fall for her. so i take turn talking to hb6, hb7 and the blonde girl. i'm sensing jealousy(hopefully hahah). well the blonde one go out with a new guy every freaking month but she told me this current bf of her is on and off for 18 months. she also have a habit of writing "i love (guy's name)" so i use that as an advantage. i found out that conversing on paper is better than speaking during class. so i wrote "i love (guy's name)" on her paper. she smile and erase it. then i wrote "when is the wedding?" on my paper. she smile and say i dunno maybe 3 years *give me 3 finger*. then i wrote "our wedding". she started laughing. then i wrote "how come u turn red?". she say " i didn't". i wrote " ohh... it must be the make up". she say " yes". later on she show how much notes she took in this class i wrote "half of the notes are i luv (guy's name)". she say " no". i then cross out the the guy's name and put my name. she started smiling. i feel the attraction( touching my bookbag and playing with my pencil.) coming hehe. well, nothing really kool after that with the blonde girl. let go back to the 2 other girls.

i think this is a good way to get a phone number from a classmate. but only for after class so won't seem desperate.

so it's the end of class. i saw them hurriedly leaving.
me: hey, r u girls smart?
*i stares at both of them*
hb7: yes.
hb6: yes.
me: great! give me ur number.
(for some reason they look at eachother with the " should we gave it to him" look, i thought i'm screw there.)
*after a while*
hb7: here my number is blah blah blah
me: u?
hb6: let me get ur number.( i don't care about this one)
me: ok blah blah blah. hey hb7, it's ur birthday right?
hb7: no
hb6: yes it is
me: i got a suprise for u.
hb7: no it not my birthday.

well, they left afterward. i was planning to hit her on the shoulder 19 times for her birthday, good kino? too bad the plan failed.

well, that is it for today, i guess. i hope the number is real. i think the number the girl( from approach 1-3 in this thread) in my other class gave me was fake. i called and it say " the service is not available".

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job guys. I gotta hurry off to class but I couldn't help myself

Greenlake - 1+1? That's halarious man. Good smoothing things out later in the day though, man. You're gonna be kicking my @ss.

Raikojo - Good to have you with us. But let me ask you, were any customers coming up? Was here manager around? She could have easily said that she can't give her # at work. You might've pulled out to early.

In any event I will get in depth on the F-close on the milf later, as promised.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Good job guys. I gotta hurry off to class but I couldn't help myself

Greenlake - 1+1? That's halarious man. Good smoothing things out later in the day though, man. You're gonna be kicking my @ss.

Raikojo - Good to have you with us. But let me ask you, were any customers coming up? Was here manager around? She could have easily said that she can't give her # at work. You might've pulled out to early.

In any event I will get in depth on the F-close on the milf later, as promised.
well, lol there were like 3 customers in line later in the convo, and she was baggin like crazy, but in the beginnng she wasnt doing anything. her friend was also right there next to her but i ignored her cuz she wasnt who i was after. no managers tho.
she also seem alittle stressed an tired, so that might be y i pulled out so fast. i heard from my friend that she thought i was nice and wanted to talk to me at our school's b ball game, but i didnt see her there a just let i fall by the wayside.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rex-wtf, i wish that girl would have find something funny in it. but yea man, today went way better than i expected. the only bad thing is the hb8 in the 8:00 am class and that 1+1 girl(well, it wasn't bad until i used that on her). didn't went as i planned. what pissed me off more was she was talking to a different guy when they left the class. well i guess she is just a sociable person so......next!!!

rai-hey man, u should give her another try. but just forget her if that happen again. see, u're already at a disadvantage cause she know u like her, thanks to ur friend. she got u in her hand now. that "playing around with the girl's mind" won't work and it'll really gonna be hard to control her plus no girl is worth that much trouble. btw, wtf is internet sarging???

alright guys, i managed to obtain another approach a few hours ago. i'll post it up later. it was nothing special tho.