50 Game '08

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is what we have thus far (clearly the ratings are in my opinion.) They are in no particular order.

1. Rex Man: 2/5 Effort Rating: C+

2. Lookyoung: 0/1 Effort Rating: D

3. Kneghtryder: 0/5 Effort Rating: B+

4. Microphone Fiend: 1/1 Effort Rating: C+

5. Mr. Ballz: 0/1 Effort Rating: B-

6. Sir Drinkalot: 0/0 Effort Rating: N/A

7. Flabbergasped: 0/0 Effort Rating: N/A

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Professor rex a D for effort I agree with you. I have been busy with work. I have 5 girls that I am trying to bang right now and have only banged one. I want to fvck all of them, but would be happy with 3/5. So it is alot of tedious work calling them, and all that other BS.

Listen Professor Rex I don't want to make excuses I do need to put in more effort. But rememeber REX it is about the score on the final exam, and not the studying you do before it. RESULTS

Good luck to all of you guys and keep sarging.:up: Man only 7 guys want to play this game on a DJ website. :down:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys, since some of u here complain about the lack of participation. i decide i'll join. yay, 8 people!! anyway, to make sure. those 4 rules on the first page is the only requirement, right?

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow.......no updates today?
well, i guess i'll start it then. these are at school

approach#1: didn't plan to approach this girl but i have no choice. i would rate her around a 5-6. so hb6 is in my classroom and i saw her in the library afterward. i started off by asking her "if u're lost on an island what one item would u bring with u?"( i was gonna ask this blonde chick in that class but she wasn't here today.) so everything goes well after that. i made her laugh and got her number. i told her i would call her if i need a study partner. seriously that's as far as i could go with her. but first number tho, yay!!!

approach #2: this went kinda bad. i would rate her a 7. so i saw hb7 at the patio eating her sandwich. i walk up to her and ask her about where should i take my friend on her 18th birthday. the conversation went around 1 min. and i spoted that she's not interested cause she be staring somewhere else. no # close, nothing here.

approach #3: this hb 6 just give me a wierd look when i approached her. i told her my friend over there got dump by his gf and earlier today she want to get back with him. she say she don't know, she is not in that circumstance. so that just turn me off. i hate girls who don't cooperate. no wonder she always alone and looking pissed off.

well guys, i'm kinda tired.so my description is kinda sloppy. but u didn't missed out anything. if the one that i see important then i was type down the conversation. well, there was no girl at school today. only fat chics and old ladies. but expect atleast 4 girls from me tomorrow.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want the updates? YOU want the Updates?!? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE UPDATES!!!

*Rex Man slowly puts the razor down and cleans off his nose*

Greenlake, I gotta say it's good to see some more spunk comin outta this forum. I must say I like the diff. angles of approach you used. I had an approach myself last nite at the student center , it went a little like this......

------------
#6 You Kidding Me?
------------
(So me and my main wingman Zalos to the mutha fukkin Wilder are in the student center and decide to stop by McDonalds. In the Center, I see a cute girl on the phone eyeing me like a T-Bone dripping with A-1 so I muster out a weak "Hey" She smiles. I keep walking because shes on the phone. The Mcdonalds girl is slightly cuter and there's no line, and only 1 girl waiting so I get ready.)

RM: What's with that look?

Cuter Cashier: (Smile) What look?

RM: I'm gonna be your new coworker

CC: Really

RM: Yeah I wasn't looking foward to working here, but now that I've seen you I might be pulling for overtime.

CC: (Big smile) Shut up, Boy!
(I order my food, look to my left, and who do I see? The cellphone girl.....Agressive)

Agressive Girl: You get your food?

Agressive Girl's Friend: Yeah, Let's go.

AG: (Starts walking off with AGF, while looking back at me.) What you waiting for?

CC: I see you got a few friends.
(I look at the Cashier.)(I Look at the AG)(I look back at the CC)(Then I look back at the AG)

RM: Zal-

Zalos Wilder: Just Go
(Cacth up with AG and AGF)

RM: So uhhhmmmmm, yeah, you go here?

AG: I graduated, I'm just visiting my cousin (AGF)

RM: Ah i see so yo-
(two kids zoom acroos)
RM: Whoa! Are those yours??

AG: Yeah, but anyways what's your name?

RM: Um, (RM) (I'm standing there thinking :eek: two kids?!?)

AGF: That's so cute!

RM: :) But yeahhhh....soooooo.....how long you gonna be out here?

AG: Well when you ask me for my number you can call and we can talk about it.
(Zalo is walking up)
RM: Alright, that's cool. Soooo what's you number
(I get the number and we walk away from the girls)

ZW: Good work, Daddy!

RM: Just give me my damn food. Besides you shoulda talked to the other one.

ZW: :rolleyes: Whatever, Pops.
--------------------------------------

Ok, Ok, I'll admit, I didn't quite EARN that one. BUT you can't argue with results. :up:

3/6

Shoot 'er Down

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 1 phone number and 1 email yesterday....2/2

Today I approached twice today and go nothing ...0/2

so my total is about

2/6 .....

I am not counting the five warm-ups I had.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pssshhhhh, only one approach?? c'mon rexman, i was expecting 10 approaches.

good job kneghtryder, and the warm ups count unless it's the fat chicks or the old ladies.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ C+. I deserve it though. I havent been completely dormant, just not any new girls. I went out with the chick I # closed 2day but i see that fizzling out quickly. Also I @closed this chick on campus today, but I met her beforehand @ a club and talked to her once after that so it doesnt count. Dont count me out yet fellas.

Also, its nice to see more people joining and attempting the closes :up:

Wat up greenlake, i think i did a bootcamp with you a year or two ago

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a year or two ago?? haha, i wish. i just discover the game a few months ago. but ur journal are the first few one that i read when i discover this forum. really interesting. i lmao when girls rejected u. well, that really show even a true pua get rejected too.

Mr. Ballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social beast today. I was hanging out with some of my more social friends, which i usually find more entertaining depending on location.

She happens to run into her friend stacy. I meet her and and my friend starts talking to someone else so i take the situation and run with it. I test to see how daring she is and dial a number and hand her the phone. she plays the game perfectly without even hesitation. I love daring girls. I get her laughing and joking. I let her leave to go change (in gym), and I expect to find her later while working out, BUT i cant find her anywhere. Much annoyance. So no number close but damn I wish I just did it earlier. If there is one thing I've learned throughout these years its there are never second chances and no perfect moments just good oppurtunities.

I meet her outside with a friend i introduce myself and joke about god knows what. I get invited to a boardgame night. I see the girl I just met there and kino and ****y funny blah blah. I get number. I was already so pissed about the last missed opportunity that I would not let this one slide.

But it was not just that. I felt something that I loved today. Something I havent felt this strong in too long, and i miss it dearly. The freedom of not caring and being who I want to be no matter what I say and do. I can trust myself to be okay. I felt it as soon as I missed that first one. It opened me, and I will do all I can to keep it open.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #2Was in line at the cafeteria Hb 7.5 asian chick standing next to me who works at my place of employment. I never seen her though. I open up with hey how are you? She says fine, but i am so tired. I ask why, and she says She only slept for 20 minutes. I said what were you doing drinking. She says no Just hangin out with college friends. I said wow you look great for only sleeping 20 minutes. Asks me whats my name and I shake her hand. She than asks me how the food is in the cafeteria, and whats good? I tell her. I didn't try to number close since she works at my place of employment, but in a different department. I know I pvssied out. I did get a few IOI so we will see the result of this in the future. But I probably will get a date with this girl in near future. NO excuses..... I am batting .00000

0/2 average. 0000

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see the thread alive

KneghtRyder - Unless you did them prior to the comp. you may as well include them, if for anything to show the progress you make.

Greenlake - Yes I know my approaching has been rather meager recently, I'm ashamed of myself :eek:

Mic Fiend - No one's counting you out, man. You got the highest avg. :p

Ballz - Good Work Man! That's what I'm talking about. Just grabbing your balls (pun intended) and rebounding after a choke. :rockon:

Lookyoung - I got MAD respect for you man. :yes: I lot of losers on this forum (No one on this thread though) Would of either

A)Lied
or
B)Made BS excuses

I can see I good competition on here. :yes:

UPDATE ALERT!!!!!!

Remember the girl that was WITH the drunk girl? (first page) I caught her studying in the lounge. LONG convo and got the number and light kino. Unfortunately it doesn't count due to our (however limited) dialogue.

Keep Shootin Fellas! ;)

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hello fellas. i'm back with update. hahah, it's freaking 9 in the morning. this is an early bird special for u guys. got a freaking test today, but u i know u guys don't cares so i'll move on to business.

approach #4: the class that i happen to take at 8 only have 2 good looking girls. everyone else....bah. but good news guys, i talk to one of them today. i would rate this girl a 8. things didn't goes as i planned. but that is a good thing in this case. cause one of the guy(this guy declared he is a natural pua and all girls want him, right now, i say bs. but we'll see) in my class told me she like him yesterday. so i was hanging out with him after class today and see if it is right. since it a test, we have to wait for her. as soon as she got out, that guy fast reaction act like he didn't notice her and start walking down the hall, i was slow hahah. so she caught up to us and the guy start asking her about the test. so they ramble for a while until we reach ground floor. a few mistakes i notice from him. he didn't walk next to her, i did hahah. instead he walk in front of her, so u no what that mean, no E/C!!!! a few good things for me tho, she kept looking at me and we walk side by side. but i didn't gave her e/c(stupid me). that game was his. so i didn't try until they departed. i know i know, u guys prob bored to death so i'll go on to the conversation.
*hb8 look at me*
hb8: hey r u my class?(i was sitting next to u the other day, duh!!! stop acting innocent)
me: uhhh..no
hb8: this class *show me the book*
me: oh yeah....that's my book! give it back.
*hb8 laughing*
hb8: no it's not, it's mine. how u think u do on the test?
me: pretty bad, u?
hb8: it was easy.
me: i went on wikipedia to read about it.
hb8: what's that.
me: the internet encyclopedia.
hb8: i don't have to, i wrote about this art.
*show me the picture in the book*
me: ohhh, a naked guy.
*laugh*
hb8: no it not. it a woman.
me: well, she is flat chest.
hb8: it's a interesting sculpture with no leg, arms and head.the essay was easy.
me: right..... u're the last one who leave the classroom.
hb8: no there was 5 more people who still taking it.
me: oh, so u actually count how many people left.
*laugh*
hb8: no...
me: well, 5 people left, i guess i'm not stupid then.
*continue laughing*
(she say something after that, i forgot)
me: hey, let me ask u a question.
hb8: yes
me: big mac or whopper?
*laugh*
hb8: whopper.
me: ok, thank, that's going to be my breakfast.by the way, what's ur name?
hb8: hb8, u?
me: me...
both: nice to meet u, bye.

i kinda forgot some parts of it. so please forgive me guys. but talking to that girl really made up for the bad yesterday. i'm feeling great now. don't worry, i'll go for the * close next time. another good one, not really an approach but i had an opportunity to.

so i was an elevator with an asian guy, a hispanic guy, a hispanic lady and a hb7. right after the door of the levator close, i say "well guys, welcome to the tower of terror."( i don't know if it work for u guys because the elevator we were in is so old it's scary.) hb7 and the hispanic guy laugh. i guess the asian guy and the hispanic lady understand no english or they didn't get it. i should have talk to hb7 afterward...oh well. there more fishes in the pond.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
more updates!!!

approach #5: so i went to student services a few hours ago and saw this hb6 working there. didn't plan to approach but after checking her out i kinda find her sexy. i notice that she look drowzy. so here it goes....
me: hi, do u want ur latte with cream or no cream? brb hahah

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

Post the parts after you get the number as well... did you get a date or was it a flake..

upward and onward , gentlemen

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok....where was i??oh yea! the latte part.

approach #5 continue...
*she stared at me with the "huh" look* (my heart was pumping like crazy during those arkward silence.)
me: u look sleepy
hb6:hahahah, i am. (awww i thought i screw up there)
me: see? u shouldn't partying late on a tuesday night.
me: no i didn't
*like 5 people came in after that, so she told me to wait*

well, i just left after a min., i don't want to wait, i'm a don juan!!! hahahah

i'll give u guys updates later, got to go to class + plus my friend keep popping out of nowhere and scares me.

ModernSavage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
3. I must attempt SOME TYPE OF CLOSE.
Hey guys, you fire me up big time! This is by far the best thread on the board right now. I'm thinking about jumping in to the competition but just want to clarify rule#3. I originally assumed that for an approach to count that you "must attempt some type of close" though I see a lot of approaches on here that show no indication of this. Does this mean that you approach with the "intent" to close even though you might not necessarily try? A bit confusing.

Rex Man, perhaps you can clarify this. If I'm going to jump on board I want to play it right.

Keep it up fellas.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, let me revise these rules here:

1. I must be willing to bang her

2. I musn't have had prior dialogue w/ her.

3. I must have the intent on attempting SOME TYPE OF CLOSE.

4. I must either approach her solo, or be the leading man. The only way around this is if there is a group and I'm winging and I AM THE FIRST TO INITIATE the convo with a new girl in the group.

5. All approaches in this criteria count unless someone had a gun to my head making me do it. (Not very likely.)

Hope this helps...

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys don't look so shocked you knew it was coming. You didn't think this thread was gonna just disappear, did you? I'm shootin to make hella approaches this weekend, but I made one today on the bus. You may think you know, but you have no ideer.

--------------
#7) 2 Cool For School
--------------

(I'm on the bus solo, headphones blaring. For some reason, i ALWAYS fall asleep on the bus. Well it happened again, I woke up, drool trickling down the side of my face, with a cute girl sitting right in front of me. I popped a Dentyne and got to work....)

Rex Man: Hey, how long was I sleep??

Bus Girl: Umm..... I don't know. I wasn't paying attention to you.

RM: Oh (looking at a drawing she was holding) whoa, what's that

BG: Um, it's a horrible drawing for school (hands me drawing)

RM: Horrible my azz! That girl looks kick @ss!

BG: Um, it's a bird gripping a branch.

RM: (Look at picture again).......Well, um, you know it's subjective. (hands picture back) Soo, what year are ya?

BG: Sophmore.

RM: Ha!..................

BG:.....................

RM:.......................

BG: What year are you?

RM: Junior, say, what are doing for the weekend?

BG: I'm kinda of a homebody. Besides my parents be trippen.

RM: :confused: .......you don't stay on campus??

BG: Lol, no, I go to (town name) High.

RM: :eek:

RM:.........

RM:Oh.........lol, well that's good. Stay in school.

BG: Lol! Whatever!

RM:...............
(My stop is approaching)

RM:Hey, you have a great day, now!

BG: Okay.

FAILURE

I should have done a little more observing before jumping in there like that.

Lesson Learned? 17 and under not admitted with this adult.

3/7 :cry: