What women want - From a real woman!

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn it. I can't believe I decided to watch Ferris Beuller's Day Off instead of this. Shame on you, bat. Shame.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice find penkitten. Touche I mean HOMBRE should be banned. She came here to only see the worst we have to offer, and stir up trouble.

Everybody has a dark side. And because this forum made up of a lot of people, it also has a dark side. But it's not all bad. Unfortunately she is spreading the lies that this place consists of nothing but misogynists.

I just hope that her efforts will turn against her. People will come her out of curiosity and see what a great place it really is.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Wow, you're only 14? Your mother should wash your mouth out with soap little boy. Now run along now.
I'm 14 and I'll pull more chicks than you will in your lifetime. Dont chat bull to me. And dont treat me like a kid. Sorry that you feel the sad need to backchat to 14 year old boys, you obviously didn't get enough attention as a child. Now, take your own advice, and grow the fvck up.
And next time your trying to give advice, make sure it's valid and no complete crap.
Laters

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, SS. Check out that link the penkitten posted. HOMBRE is actually a woman who's only goal was to cause trouble.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

I wouldn't be too overly concerned about any negativity you may read here, OR at Love Shack, for that matter. Mainly because you have to realize, due to the heavy-handed, wholesale "banning" that took place over there, MANY Loveshackers may simply be only believing the "hype" of what the more vocal, misinformed cross-forum posters may happen to be saying over there.

Unfortunately, many of them will NOT believe the truth of what I posted here. But I, and most of us who undertook that mission still stand by it wholeheartedly. I think that what had some of our NEW Loveshack friends "up in arms" was that they took our comical, military mindsets presented in the "Official Merged Loveshack" thread in Anything Else a little TOO literally. lol

And because the bulk of my, and most of the other guys' threads were deleted, MANY of the more "openminded" Loveshackers probably ONLY have the comments of those who resented us being there for reference. Which is unfortunate, BUT a fact of Internet "life".

BUT------I was confident that those who came here----those who actually took the time to "look us up"-------AND read through our bodies of work (especially the various threads and posts of those of us who used the same screennames), they would soon see us through UNFILTERED eyes.

And I was VERY confident that the content of our characters, the content of our posts, and the spirit and motivation behind WHY we had written many of them WOULD shine through to a few people over there who could benefit.

And in fact, I am pleased to inform y'all that I have personally been receiving emails, private messages, AND rep points (WTF?) "here" from Loveshackers who have read my only surviving posts "there".

But out of respect for them, I want them to know that their anonymity is always SAFE with me.

For THESE are the people who saw the "humor" in our ANYTHING ELSE thread.

THESE are the people that made our so-called "invasion" worth it.

And THESE are the people who either saw for themselves that the vast MAJORITY of our posting over there were substantive, OR, these were the people who took the time to come see for themselves what this site was all about.

And it is to THEM that I say "Welcome to the WAR".

NOT a war against women (as some with a victim or sympish mentality would like to believe), BUT simple a war to constantly work to be BETTER men----in ALL areas of our lives.

Peace...TODAY.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Invitation
by Oriah Mountain Dreamer
Canadian Teacher and Author

It doesn't interest me what you do for a living
I want to know what you ache for
and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.

It doesn't interest me how old you are
I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool
for love
for your dreams
for the adventure of being alive.

It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon...
I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow
if you have been opened by life's betrayals
or have become shrivelled and closed
from fear of further pain.

I want to know if you can sit with pain
mine or your own
without moving to hide it
or fade it
or fix it.

I want to know if you can be with joy
mine or your own
if you can dance with wildness
and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your
fingers and toes
without cautioning us to
be careful
be realistic
to remember the limitations of being human.

It doesn't interest me if the story you are telling me
is true.
I want to know if you can
disappoint another
to be true to yourself.
If you can bear the accusation of betrayal
and not betray your own soul.
If you can be faithless
and therefore trustworthy.

I want to know if you can see Beauty
even when it is not pretty
every day.
And if you can source your own life
from its presence.

I want to know if you can live with failure
yours and mine
and still stand on the edge of the lake
and shout to the silver of the full moon,
"Yes."

It doesn't interest me
to know where you live or how much money you have.
I want to know if you can get up
after a night of grief and despair
weary and bruised to the bone
and do what needs to be done
to feed the children.

It doesn't interest me who you know
or how you came to be here.
I want to know if you will stand
in the center of the fire
with me
and not shrink back.

It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom
you have studied.
I want to know what sustains you
from the inside
when all else falls away.

I want to know if you can be alone
with yourself
and if you truly like the company you keep
in the empty moments.

:flowers:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice, Lovely Lady.
Thank you so much for that.
Very deep, and moving.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got banned from Loveshack for being a troll. Is HOMBRE any different?

The word Troll basically equates with 'trouble-maker.' Was I at LoveShack to cause trouble? Well, to stir things up and cause debate, yes. But I believed in what I had to say and offered ideas and advice. And because of their one-sided moderation am not likely to try and post there again.

HOMBRE's posts here are more flat-out trolling. I don't see any ideas, just traps and shaming tactics. And she says she's not coming back, so it's moot.

The LS crowd, especially now our posts have been deleted so are only misrepresented to those who haven't read them by second-hand... haters... are unlikely to see the fine disctinction. There's also the forum-loyalty issue, on both sides.

But I could see our sites complimenting each other. What they do over there is quite appropriate for women seeking advice and support, even to make themselves feel better with their man-bashing. Maybe they could borrow some of our self-improvement' ethos to improve things further. But it is basically a woman's site, and should be clearer about that.

Loveshack could advise men who find their site that they could also try SoSuave, maybe with a proviso to concentrate on the positive and eshew and woman-bashing.

In return we could send any females that bizarrely end up here looking for advice that they may also want to try Loveshack.

Do I think this is feasible? No, I think that certain powerful Loveshackers will ostracize and shame any LS member that dares post here also until they are banned or shut up. They don't want to lose their man-pets and want to keep pretending they are able to give good advice to both sexes and we are a toxic cult that will turn them into rapists.

Peace... one day. When women want it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nighthawk, there are posters here that ask for other sorts of sites and we always try to direct them to another place we feel they will enjoy or that will feel their need.
we will continue whether other sites send anyone here or not.
it's not about getting new members for us, it's about helping any that make it here.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is the perfect example the strugle for power between men and women. I will not bow down to a woman's will, but they will get on both knees for mine!

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
This thread is the perfect example the strugle for power between men and women. I will not bow down to a woman's will, but they will get on both knees for mine!
I would counter that deeper intimacy (bigger orgasm) is found through mutual understanding.

It is not a power play.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
I got banned from Loveshack for being a troll. Is HOMBRE any different?

The word Troll basically equates with 'trouble-maker.' Was I at LoveShack to cause trouble? Well, to stir things up and cause debate, yes. But I believed in what I had to say and offered ideas and advice. And because of their one-sided moderation am not likely to try and post there again.

HOMBRE's posts here are more flat-out trolling. I don't see any ideas, just traps and shaming tactics. And she says she's not coming back, so it's moot.

The LS crowd, especially now our posts have been deleted so are only misrepresented to those who haven't read them by second-hand... haters... are unlikely to see the fine disctinction. There's also the forum-loyalty issue, on both sides.

But I could see our sites complimenting each other. What they do over there is quite appropriate for women seeking advice and support, even to make themselves feel better with their man-bashing. Maybe they could borrow some of our self-improvement' ethos to improve things further. But it is basically a woman's site, and should be clearer about that.

Loveshack could advise men who find their site that they could also try SoSuave, maybe with a proviso to concentrate on the positive and eshew and woman-bashing.

In return we could send any females that bizarrely end up here looking for advice that they may also want to try Loveshack.

Do I think this is feasible? No, I think that certain powerful Loveshackers will ostracize and shame any LS member that dares post here also until they are banned or shut up. They don't want to lose their man-pets and want to keep pretending they are able to give good advice to both sexes and we are a toxic cult that will turn them into rapists.

Peace... one day. When women want it.
They trying to ban my ass too dawg. Guy by the name of Tony - guess he owns it - firebombs my private message notification with this:

Your submission has been flagged as violating the LoveShack.org Community Guidelines
Dear Poonani Maker,

LoveShack.org has defined Community Guidelines that detail the expectations we have for participants on our forum. As an open, friendly, and diverse community, it is important that everyone conducts themselves in accordance with the guidelines and standards we have developed to maintain an environment where all are comfortable contributing to the discussion. These guidelines are based on standards we have refined over the years as our community has grown and evolved.

We are sending you this message to help you better understand what is considered appropriate and what we expect from all our community participants. A post you've made did not meet our expectations and has been flagged by the moderation team. We have outlined the section of the Community Guidelines which applies in this instance and encourage you to review that portion of the document:

Link to your post:
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1595446

Reason for flagging:
Primary directive: Post does not relate directly to first post in thread

Please speak to the topic of the thread. Thanks!

Community Guidelines:
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/guidelines/

This is a moderated forum, and submissions which violate our guidelines will be edited or deleted, as deemed appropriate by the site administration. Forum moderators make educated judgments based on these guidelines and enforce them judiciously and justly.

We want to ensure that you understand our guidelines and will be happy to discuss this with you further. Should you have any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding these guidelines or any other aspect of our community, please feel free to get in touch with us using the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page.

Best wishes,
Tony

For your reference, the post in question appears below:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trialbyfire View Post
I even consider a 50+ year old women, drooling over twenty year olds, disgusting.
I love to be seduced by 50+ year old women. It's a total turn on to me.

"Even the most revered among us has at one time taken a lone walk in a park and thought himself unworthy."

I guess those - females - with 14000 posts over there are allowed to post off-topic while I'm not :p I bet I get laid more than any of them bald saps :yawn:

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Lishy said:
Hi

I thought I would let you guys into a little known secret but you must promise not to tell a soul ok?

I am going to tell you what women want!

Oh yes

Ok let me keep my voice down and you must promise not to tell ........

the truth is that women want .........

We don't know what the feck we want!!!

Keep trying boys, you will keep getting it wrong but keep trying!:up:
As long as we can use liquor to coerce one or two of your kind out of their panties, there is hope!!!:up:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares what a woman wants? seriously. if you give her what she says she wants she doesnt want that. most cannot tell you what she wants as much as they try. between societal programming and basic instincts there is congitive dissonance. Some women can bridge it. most can't. But if you ask them specific questions...they may admit something different than their societal programming. They have to be shown what it is they want. The only way to show them is by being a real man. When they choose you, you know that they know instinctively what they want.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this whole thread is a right c0ck-up to be honest, fellow ladies and gents. She came over here as a troll, to stir things up. has she achieved that. I think so. Dont bother with this thread anymore. We all know that we should judge by actions not words, and that women dont know WHAT they want.
That's all there is to it. No point debating over what we already know.
Oh and nice poem ;)

ben ;)

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Oh and how come this site has what...two female members on here maybe? LS is WAY more balanced. And we don't call men names like you call women on here.

Being called a "peeon" and told to get on my hands and knees by a FEMALE LS poster isn't degrading? The topic I created was geared towards men from a MAN'S perspective. That's it. It wasn't bashing women or telling everyone how horrible they are. She took it that way.

Is it sexist for a woman to get advice from other woman on douching? As a man why would I be upset because of that?

Just as estrogen and the monthly flow affects a woman's attitude and emotions at times, a man's testosterone filled body does the same to HIM.

At times we are chemically driven creatures. To deny this is...well...silly.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Women are less tolerant of other ideas? No. I see far less tolerance on here than I do at LS. You have proof of nothing. I dare say you're VERY biased. Take the blinders off, will you?
Says you. I had women over there telling me that my post should be DELETED? Hows that for fair and balanced? It isn't. Most of us were banned because of this "hear what I want to" attitude.

Let's not talk about closed-mindedness here.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
This site doesnt have that many female members, but the ones that are here, are what ccoudl be considered for the most part classy, intelligent, and well meaning. ALL of the female members here give soemthing of VALUE to the forum members
ALL of them.

This is ultimately a MEN'S forum

This is not the same format as LS

The point HERE at SS.....is NOT to have a 'balanced' viewpoint , in the sense, that we are seeking information in the SAME way as they do at LS.

Women can provide a huge wealth of information in a great MANY circumstances.

But the point is this.

We do not look toward WOMEN to GUIDE and RAISE Men, grown adult Men.
Here, at SS, we do NOT subscribe of the idea of trying to do EVERYTHING a WOMAN WANTS, only what she ultimately NEEDS.
Thus, many males, especially at LS, seek to LET THE WOMEN DICTATE and LEAD...

.....where as from a true, deep understanding of Male/Female dynamics, in the purest sense...this is not productive and satisfying

Sure, we appreciate their insight into the dynamics, but we do not SEEK to make their WANTS our HIGHEST PURPOSE here at SS

So while many males seek to CONFORM and IDENTIFY with women...

at SS, men here seek to find their TRUE Purpose and CALLING, and LET a woman ALIGN herself to his masculinity.

We like women posting here...
we read and take heed of their insight.
But this is a man's forum, for men, BY men.
The ladies who post here KNOW this.

And they CARE.

Everything from dating, relationships, bodybuilding, philosophy, and all sorts of problems and issues we face dealing with Women and in dealing with outr lives.
But ALL of it meant for a MALE AUDIENCE.

Some may disagree with the women's (and often men's) points of view, but for the most part, it is ALL meant to help and BETTER a man's life.

Whether they are giving advice or theuir perspective on the situation, the point is that the ladies ( and many men here) GIVE and POST things of help and RELEVANCE.

Posters that dont, who only cut down others, who insult the membership her and offer nothing are just trolls whom have no reason other than to try to make others feel the shame and anger and resentment, and the lack of happiness in their lives...

I am not well informed of the "SoSuave LOVESHACK Raid" that went on.

But for the most part, the membership that did go through with the raid, went to try to "wake up" the membership there.

This waking up is to make the men realzie certain things, that they have been banging their head against the wall.

Things like the pedastle, flowers, LJBF, dating, and what we call 'sympery'.

Now I know that many of these were not too friendly, and did use some strong langauge there..but the point was to make those men over there realize they HAVE A CHOICE

It was trying to let men see an alternate viewpoint.

Sometimes, believe it or not, the mere thought of FREEDOM is TERRYFYING for some people.

So some people at LS got their feelings hurt.

Why?

because they realized that their reality is not as fulfilling as perhaps the SS perspective may be.

I cant see where there is a prevalence of SS dictating the calling of names.

I can see that , this being a Men's forum, men will speak to each other in the locker room language meant for MEN ONLY

I will say this, the masculine men, whom I know and admire, whom are like myself...

are NEVER uncomfortable with MASCULINITY or other masculine men in general.
That is, we are confident and SECURE in ourselves,and not THREATENED by other Men.

Which seems to be the norm at LS.

Which seems to be the norm for symps whom have deep issues and deeply held beliefs which are unhealthy and toxic

The point is this....

HEALTHY Men, whom are secure , confident ,and masculine, are SECURE with their sexuality, with womens sexuality, and are perfectly comfortable with male/female energy socially.

In ANY circumstance or environment...

When one is SECURE..ONE accepts differing vewpoints and is NOT THREATENED by them.

When one is INSECURE, well.............this is what you are seeing now.

No one can dictate one's beliefs, so be careful of those who put down your beliefs and try to dicate what YOU SHOULD believe in.

The fact of the matter is this

LS is over flowing with the socalled Symps and 'nice guys'.

SS is NOT

So there is a clash of belief systems

The nice guys who are coming here to SS are suffering from intimidation, insecurity and culture shock
They are used to the 'matrix' and those misguided an dtoxic beleifs

Like in the actual movie. many of the LSers do NOT want to be disconnected

Thus, the resentment , and downright ANGER at SS ers for their wakening from their slumber

The Women whom post here, like the wonderful lady Penkitten among others, have had many experiences and insight which they want to share to help , heal, inform and direct men, of ANY age, here at SS.

These amazing women do NOT want men to be blinded and live in a fantasy world.

So they do not subscribe to the pedastle mentality and the notion of the man looked upon as only a Provisioner

They are also quite frank about topics such as masculine/femenine roles and traits that are desireable or not, sexuality, desire, and attraction.
.much to the dismay of the innocent 'nice guys' and symps so prevalent at LS

SS IS a sharp contrast and a REBELLION AGAINST what we here call the 'matrix.'

The simple fact thatt here is so much misunerstanding, and unhappiness begs for the need of an outlet and RESOURCE to pool knowledge and wisodm to HELP , not be condescending,men whom want guidance ansd ANSWERS

SS is about SEEKING TRUTH.........

Bottom line

Many males grew up in illusions, and resent anyone that DISCONNECTED
Respond to this Touche! Stop ignoring Interceptor's excellent post.

I will tell you all of the guys from SS's post that were considered "inflammatory" at LS are nothing compared to what you've posted HERE so far...COMBINED!

I'd love to link you, but our post were deleted.

Funny. Yours aren't. That's how closed minded we are.