What women want - From a real woman!

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Nobody cares what you are "Just sayin'....onliest way dem bit*ches eat me, is eat me out.
you re very defensive jack, seems like you have some frustration issues to deal with, not to mention that you come out as insecure

frustrated+insecure=AFC, not DJ

i don't care how much success you claim you have, your mentality seems a lot closer to the revengeful/recovering AFC type than the mature DJ

Women in general can smell guys like you from miles away. Don't you think it s pretty telling that they could see beyond your facade even on an internet forum?

you still have a lot of work to do on yourself before you come out here and attack anybody.

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Commando said:
I wondered this myself. He would be eaten alive by some women.

Just sayin'.
I heard that he didn't quite make a 'mouthful' .... SO i guess that wouldnt be hard:crackup: :crackup:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Lishy said:
Hi

I thought I would let you guys into a little known secret but you must promise not to tell a soul ok?

I am going to tell you what women want!

Oh yes

Ok let me keep my voice down and you must promise not to tell ........

the truth is that women want .........

We don't know what the feck we want!!!

Keep trying boys, you will keep getting it wrong but keep trying!:up:
DonGorgon said:
Women want several different men all wrapped up on one body.. if they cant find that they will settle for several different men in different bodies.
Oh and attention from a as many men as possible....

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
you re very defensive jack, seems like you have some frustration issues to deal with, not to mention that you come out as insecure

frustrated+insecure=AFC, not DJ

i don't care how much success you claim you have, your mentality seems a lot closer to the revengeful/recovering AFC type than the mature DJ

Women in general can smell guys like you from miles away. Don't you think it s pretty telling that they could see beyond your facade even on an internet forum?

you still have a lot of work to do on yourself before you come out here and attack anybody.
No sweetheart, I am as opposite of an AFC as is humanly possible. I just dont have patience or a stomach for either an Attention Wh0re, or a LJBF flake. According to you, and a few other fruitcakes here on ESB, the true DJ should still pay for their freeloading asses. And defensive simply means I take no ****. Jesus said "turn the other Cheek" Jack said, "counter with a left hook"

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Lishy said:
I heard that he didn't quite make a 'mouthful' .... SO i guess that wouldnt be hard:crackup: :crackup:
Too much of a mouthful for your overweight ass if you get my drift!!!:up:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
JackPrescott said:
No sweetheart, I am as opposite of an AFC as is humanly possible. I just dont have patience or a stomach for either an Attention Wh0re, or a LJBF flake. According to you, and a few other fruitcakes here on ESB, the true DJ should still pay for their freeloading asses. And defensive simply means I take no ****. Jesus said "turn the other Cheek" Jack said, "counter with a left hook"
I know jesus... but Who is jack

MrNotebook

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what women want - women want to play games....lol :)

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Too much of a mouthful for your overweight ass if you get my drift!!!:up:
Eh? Mouthful? ass? are you lacking in something intelligent to say?

I heard that insecure, immature bitter BOYS make nasty comments to women ..... Guess it was true!:p

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I know jesus... but Who is jack
Jack is the silly little boy who is proving single handedly that LS is better than SS!

Tut tut Jack-a-boy you need to go read ya DJ bible! You are failing your commerades!:crackup:

Reaction score
Lishy said:
Eh? Mouthful? ass? are you lacking in something intelligent to say?

I heard that insecure, immature bitter BOYS make nasty comments to women ..... Guess it was true!:p
We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand. Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Lishy said:
Jack is the silly little boy who is proving single handedly that LS is better than SS!

Tut tut Jack-a-boy you need to go read ya DJ bible! You are failing your commerades!:crackup:
Jack would get banned from LS after 1 post, because he doesnt take **** from overbearing and overweight bitter old maids, which is 90% of the clientele on LS! You have already failed yours, Sweetie!:p

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Jack would get banned from LS after 1 post, because he doesnt take **** from overbearing and overweight bitter old maids, which is 90% of the clientele on LS! You have already failed yours, Sweetie!:p
lol

Poor Jack, you have to lower yourself to insults to cover up your inability to have a discussion!

Dont worry Jack. one day you will grow up and be a big boy .... Just not where it matters!:D

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Lishy said:
lol

Poor Jack, you have to lower yourself to insults to cover up your inability to have a discussion!

Dont worry Jack. one day you will grow up and be a big boy .... Just not where it matters!:D
De Lawd took care o' dat already, Sunshine.