What women want - From a real woman!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I can't believe I let these women draw me into the fighting last night. I will never again pay these weird women any attention on Sosuave. I urge other guys to do the same.

Other then the regulars these new women are just trolls. They probably look like one too.
Oh NOW YOU say that, lol. Yeah, the first time is always different.

Reaction score
reset said:
Oh NOW YOU say that, lol. Yeah, the first time is always different.

How does this ignore thing work? Maybe I just need a vacation from this place. It's making me analyze things way too much.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone's beat from this... WAR!!!

All it did was confirm what you knew, so that should make you more confident.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Lishy said:
I can take the heat, I am a big girl :p

It is just funny that a thread that was obviously a joke has amassed over 100 replies and most are not even related to the OP! lol

Oh well, I guess you guys dont like the newbies lol
You can say that again. when you sit around the house, you really sit around the house.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Lishy said:
What a strange question! Why do you ask that?

Oh and how big is your c*ck? Is it as big as your mouth?
How big are you down there? I heard that your ex boyfriend said to you, "You know Lishy, I'd like a little pu$$y." and you replied, "Me too, mines as big as a house"

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
How big are you down there? I heard that your ex boyfriend said to you, "You know Lishy, I'd like a little pu$$y." and you replied, "Me too, mines as big as a house"
And I heard that when you was born your momma screamed out for the afterbirth, but hey ho we cant all be perfect ;)

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Seems to me you have quite a bit of experience thinking about dyck to pu$$y ratio. It's all good, brother.

Can't be easy trucking that little fella around, can it?

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Seems to me you have quite a bit of experience thinking about dyck to pu$$y ratio. It's all good, brother.

Can't be easy trucking that little fella around, can it?

I think he has penis issues but it is not his fault, he can't help it!! Poor love!

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You two get a room already...

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack prescott i noticed you posted on every thread that the LS women started and every time you end up playing their game, loosing your composure and in the end you resort to name calling because you can't find a way of either proving your point or letting it go.

What does that say about you as a DJ? If a girl on an internet forum can push your buttons so easily, I wonder what a girl in real life can do to you

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what's the point of this?

oh and this penis/***** thing a couple of you have going is really stupid.

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
Jack prescott i noticed you posted on every thread that the LS women started and every time you end up playing their game, loosing your composure and in the end you resort to name calling because you can't find a way or either proving your point or letting it go.

What does that say about you as a DJ? If a girl on an internet forum can push your buttons so easily, I wonder what a girl in real life can do to you
I wondered this myself. He would be eaten alive by some women.

Just sayin'.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
Jack prescott i noticed you posted on every thread that the LS women started and every time you end up playing their game, loosing your composure and in the end you resort to name calling because you can't find a way of either proving your point or letting it go.

:crackup: maybe this is the only attention he gets from women.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Commando said:
I wondered this myself. He would be eaten alive by some women.

Just sayin'.
Nobody cares what you are "Just sayin'....onliest way dem bit*ches eat me, is eat me out.