What women want - From a real woman!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Wow, you're only 14? Your mother should wash your mouth out with soap little boy. Now run along now.
oh, let's go ahead and discuss this while it's at hand.
we really do have a big amount of teenagers that post threads here.
now, they aren't my sons or your sons, so we can not make them stay off the internet, and on the other hand, we also can't make their parents keep up with what they are doing.
so what some of us here try to do, is to steer them in a direction that will raise their self esteem, build their confidence level and we hope that one day they evolve into good men who act accordingly.
we do not want to steer them away, because they could be lacking of positive masculine role models, that at least they can find here.
(not saying all our members are good role models, but you get the gist.)

our world is turning into a place where people are living demeaning lives to answer to someone else's beg and call. most of us here, just want to send the message that if you start with yourself and build a foundation everything else will come into place.

you will see lots of different sorts of threads here , but the ones i like are the meat and potato sort of threads. the ones where we strive to evolve into the best people we can become everyday.

you have been on the board for a day or two, so you may or may not have figured that out. however, i did see where you asked about the dj bible and the boot camp like you were making fun of them. here is something you should know: the boot camp is something members came up with to help the teenagers with low self esteem out, and maybe some guys that are a little older and just never braved up the courage to ask a chick out before. if you read it, it sounds sort of silly, but it really has helped a lot of people overcome confidence issues , which was the whole point.
the bible is the pua part of this community and it's really old stuff, but good reads.

now you have to consider if you want to be a part of this community or not. we didn't force you to come over and log on, but your interest was peaked enough to. this site does have good posters who truly want to help others, some who want to learn how to be men, some who want to take shortcuts on everything to just be puas, some who are heartbroken and bitter, some who are happy and pleasant, and yes, we also have trolls. which will you become?
we are not as big as loveshack, so we can be more like family, which is why so many refer to each other as brothers and sisters of the site.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
I hear you on the teenagers but see, I think this would be a terrible place for them. I'd rather they go to LoveShack where half the members don't call women tramps and *****s.

I've read a bit and one of the articles tell these boys to be "pricks" for a day and be rude to everyone.

Sorry, I don't support that. I stand by what I said that he, and other teens, should run along and find a better place.

What's this about that I should consider whether I want to be part of the community or not? I'm posting aren't I? Do I want to "bond" with the brothas and sistas here...uhm, no thank you. I'd rather be considered a troll thank you very much. :)

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
I'd rather be considered a troll thank you very much. :)
Thanks for that, for a minute there I thought I was having an adult conversation with you but that wasn't your intention, just to argue. Most people don't come out and admit themselves to be trolls, so you just saved us a lot of time. Take care Hombre.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
I hear you on the teenagers but see, I think this would be a terrible place for them. I'd rather they go to LoveShack where half the members don't call women tramps and *****s.

I've read a bit and one of the articles tell these boys to be "pricks" for a day and be rude to everyone.

Sorry, I don't support that. I stand by what I said that he, and other teens, should run along and find a better place.

What's this about that I should consider whether I want to be part of the community or not? I'm posting aren't I? Do I want to "bond" with the brothas and sistas here...uhm, no thank you. I'd rather be considered a troll thank you very much. :)
it's your loss.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
it's your loss.
I don't see it that way.

Reset, I'll have an adult conversation with you any time you want to. What difference does it make whether I call myself a troll or not? I just don't want to be called a brother/sister on here so that's my only option. Doesn't mean I can't debate and contribute though.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all gained something. Between the juvenile parts it just confirmed to a lot of people that masculinity can have an affect on the ladies, because they are still freaking out over it. A lot of guys here think they should hide it, deny it, and be more like women. But look at the reaction.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
We all gained something. Between the juvenile parts it just confirmed to a lot of people that masculinity can have an affect on the ladies, because they are still freaking out over it. A lot of guys here think they should hide it, deny it, and be more like women. But look at the reaction.
What reaction?

I'm posting on a woman's thread right now...oh and so are you! ahahah

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:

What hypocrisy! And at LS you're so tolerant of men's natural ideas and desires right? Hell no. It's full of criticism of men, shaming, labeling, etc.

Let me turn this around. What do men want? They don't want women with the attitude and mentality common on LS. Good job on chasing off all the quality men in your lives.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
What hypocrisy! And at LS you're so tolerant of men's natural ideas and desires right? Hell no. It's full of criticism of men, shaming, labeling, etc.

I don't and can't speak for all of LS of course, but I'm no hypocrite. I love men and of course I'm "tolerant" of men's ideas desires, etc.

Let me turn this around. What do men want? They don't want women with the attitude and mentality common on LS. Good job on chasing off all the quality men in your lives.
Men want pretty much the same things women want. What is this so called "attitude" on LS? I'm not seeing what you're seeing obviously. I didn't chase any quality men off. What ARE you talking about?

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Men want pretty much the same things women want. What is this so called "attitude" on LS? I'm not seeing what you're seeing obviously. I didn't chase any quality men off. What ARE you talking about?
Oh and how come this site has what...two female members on here maybe? LS is WAY more balanced. And we don't call men names like you call women on here.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:

You lack objectivity that's why you can't see the blatant female bias there.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Oh and how come this site has what...two female members on here maybe? LS is WAY more balanced. And we don't call men names like you call women on here.
Well I'm not sure you had that much higher ratio of men on there. I mean they pretty much banned all the men from here that went over there. But if you see less women here and more men over there, that's just an indication that men are more tolerant of a predominently female viewpoint. So that observation demonstration nothing but more proof that women are less tolerant of other ideas.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
You lack objectivity that's why you can't see the blatant female bias there.
Not so. You really should spend more time on there and you'd see that you're wrong.

And are you kidding me? The ratio of men/women on there is WAY more balanced than it is here. And again, I don't see men being called names on there. Half the members on here call women all kinds of names. I'm shocked that your mods allow this kind of stuff. Says a lot.

Women are less tolerant of other ideas? No. I see far less tolerance on here than I do at LS. You have proof of nothing. I dare say you're VERY biased. Take the blinders off, will you?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:

This site doesnt have that many female members, but the ones that are here, are what ccoudl be considered for the most part classy, intelligent, and well meaning. ALL of the female members here give soemthing of VALUE to the forum members
ALL of them.

This is ultimately a MEN'S forum

This is not the same format as LS

The point HERE at SS.....is NOT to have a 'balanced' viewpoint , in the sense, that we are seeking information in the SAME way as they do at LS.

Women can provide a huge wealth of information in a great MANY circumstances.

But the point is this.

We do not look toward WOMEN to GUIDE and RAISE Men, grown adult Men.
Here, at SS, we do NOT subscribe of the idea of trying to do EVERYTHING a WOMAN WANTS, only what she ultimately NEEDS.
Thus, many males, especially at LS, seek to LET THE WOMEN DICTATE and LEAD...

.....where as from a true, deep understanding of Male/Female dynamics, in the purest sense...this is not productive and satisfying

Sure, we appreciate their insight into the dynamics, but we do not SEEK to make their WANTS our HIGHEST PURPOSE here at SS

So while many males seek to CONFORM and IDENTIFY with women...

at SS, men here seek to find their TRUE Purpose and CALLING, and LET a woman ALIGN herself to his masculinity.

We like women posting here...
we read and take heed of their insight.
But this is a man's forum, for men, BY men.
The ladies who post here KNOW this.

And they CARE.

Everything from dating, relationships, bodybuilding, philosophy, and all sorts of problems and issues we face dealing with Women and in dealing with outr lives.
But ALL of it meant for a MALE AUDIENCE.

Some may disagree with the women's (and often men's) points of view, but for the most part, it is ALL meant to help and BETTER a man's life.

Whether they are giving advice or theuir perspective on the situation, the point is that the ladies ( and many men here) GIVE and POST things of help and RELEVANCE.

Posters that dont, who only cut down others, who insult the membership her and offer nothing are just trolls whom have no reason other than to try to make others feel the shame and anger and resentment, and the lack of happiness in their lives...

I am not well informed of the "SoSuave LOVESHACK Raid" that went on.

But for the most part, the membership that did go through with the raid, went to try to "wake up" the membership there.

This waking up is to make the men realzie certain things, that they have been banging their head against the wall.

Things like the pedastle, flowers, LJBF, dating, and what we call 'sympery'.

Now I know that many of these were not too friendly, and did use some strong langauge there..but the point was to make those men over there realize they HAVE A CHOICE

It was trying to let men see an alternate viewpoint.

Sometimes, believe it or not, the mere thought of FREEDOM is TERRYFYING for some people.

So some people at LS got their feelings hurt.

Why?

because they realized that their reality is not as fulfilling as perhaps the SS perspective may be.

I cant see where there is a prevalence of SS dictating the calling of names.

I can see that , this being a Men's forum, men will speak to each other in the locker room language meant for MEN ONLY

I will say this, the masculine men, whom I know and admire, whom are like myself...

are NEVER uncomfortable with MASCULINITY or other masculine men in general.
That is, we are confident and SECURE in ourselves,and not THREATENED by other Men.

Which seems to be the norm at LS.

Which seems to be the norm for symps whom have deep issues and deeply held beliefs which are unhealthy and toxic

The point is this....

HEALTHY Men, whom are secure , confident ,and masculine, are SECURE with their sexuality, with womens sexuality, and are perfectly comfortable with male/female energy socially.

In ANY circumstance or environment...

When one is SECURE..ONE accepts differing vewpoints and is NOT THREATENED by them.

When one is INSECURE, well.............this is what you are seeing now.

No one can dictate one's beliefs, so be careful of those who put down your beliefs and try to dicate what YOU SHOULD believe in.

The fact of the matter is this

LS is over flowing with the socalled Symps and 'nice guys'.

SS is NOT

So there is a clash of belief systems

The nice guys who are coming here to SS are suffering from intimidation, insecurity and culture shock
They are used to the 'matrix' and those misguided an dtoxic beleifs

Like in the actual movie. many of the LSers do NOT want to be disconnected

Thus, the resentment , and downright ANGER at SS ers for their wakening from their slumber

The Women whom post here, like the wonderful lady Penkitten among others, have had many experiences and insight which they want to share to help , heal, inform and direct men, of ANY age, here at SS.

These amazing women do NOT want men to be blinded and live in a fantasy world.

So they do not subscribe to the pedastle mentality and the notion of the man looked upon as only a Provisioner

They are also quite frank about topics such as masculine/femenine roles and traits that are desireable or not, sexuality, desire, and attraction.
.much to the dismay of the innocent 'nice guys' and symps so prevalent at LS

SS IS a sharp contrast and a REBELLION AGAINST what we here call the 'matrix.'

The simple fact thatt here is so much misunerstanding, and unhappiness begs for the need of an outlet and RESOURCE to pool knowledge and wisodm to HELP , not be condescending,men whom want guidance ansd ANSWERS

SS is about SEEKING TRUTH.........

Bottom line

Many males grew up in illusions, and resent anyone that DISCONNECTED

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE in the last six hours you've made 22 posts (at least on this forum). It's time to go outside for awhile.

Your thesis that men and women want the same thing is flawed. Read my signature for a brief maxim on how the sexes compliment one another.

Also, bear in mind that ACTIONS are the best indicator of intent, not words. This is especially true given how women are biologically wired to communicate covertly and emotively.

Please read this post before continuing to bulldoze on with this flawed premise of yours, which exhibits a strong confirmation bias.

Thanks.

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well I'm not sure you had that much higher ratio of men on there. I mean they pretty much banned all the men from here that went over there. But if you see less women here and more men over there, that's just an indication that men are more tolerant of a predominently female viewpoint. So that observation demonstration nothing but more proof that women are less tolerant of other ideas.
That is one way to spin the ratio difference. Another possibility is that a majority of women (or those with some self respect) would not desire to read or be attracted to some of the attitudes that are perpetrated here.

LS has a lower tolerance for what is deemed offensive posting. That is most likely why some of the more opinionated (with naughty words, or demeaning attitudes) posters were banned. That is my guess for what it is worth.

I'm still very new and have seen some good insights here. However, some of it is not so suave in my opinion.

Of course, I will do my best to get you all to my super level of ultra suavey cool.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be completely honest: this is a men's discussion forum.
it is designed for men, by a man, for other men, to discuss manly things.

they do not discriminate to female posters, but was not created to be a women's discussion forum.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Not so. You really should spend more time on there and you'd see that you're wrong.

And are you kidding me? The ratio of men/women on there is WAY more balanced than it is here. And again, I don't see men being called names on there. Half the members on here call women all kinds of names. I'm shocked that your mods allow this kind of stuff. Says a lot.

Women are less tolerant of other ideas? No. I see far less tolerance on here than I do at LS. You have proof of nothing. I dare say you're VERY biased. Take the blinders off, will you?

you dont get it do you?

this place is for men.

you dont mold a man by teaching him half arsed tricks.

Marines may never use half of the stuff they learn in bootcamp. They are tought such extremes to mold them into something better.

we have rules and guidelines here that will help extreme cases get better.

if you dont like it here then get out..your not here to help young men become strong men..your here because you dont like how women are generally spoken of here.

I don't think women get a fair shake here...but if it takes such extremes to help one guy out I am all for it.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
It's hilarious to me that you think you were justified to go over to LS to perform some kind of service and "enlighten" but when we come over here to do the same thing, we're considered "trolls."

Sorry, doesn't fly with me.

And stop assuming I'm a female. You don't have any idea either way.

So Penkitten, if this aMALE forum, what are YOU doing here? ahahaha

Sorry, RedPill, I'm pretty damn sure I'm right about men and women wanting basically the same things. I can't be bothered to read anymore more drivel than I already have.

Oh and RedPill, why not do something else with your time than count how many posts I've made in how many hours. :crackup:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Commando said:
That is one way to spin the ratio difference. Another possibility is that a majority of women (or those with some self respect) would not desire to read or be attracted to some of the attitudes that are perpetrated here.

LS has a lower tolerance for what is deemed offensive posting. That is most likely why some of the more opinionated (with naughty words, or demeaning attitudes) posters were banned. That is my guess for what it is worth.
This is a totally inaccurate and a biased viewpoint. When I posted on there I wanted advice on picking up a girl from a bar (the same thing other guys and girls are doing there mind you)., virtually all the women said that's "creepy". When I pointed out that the use of the word "creepy" for all intents and purposes fits every definition of hate speech, they went into a hissy fit. In none of those threads was I ever rude, offensive or anything of the kind to any one. They still banned and then DELETED the threads. There's no way in hell you're going to have any credibility and say that LS isn't totally biased and monolithic in it's viewpoints.

I'm still very new and have seen some good insights here. However, some of it is not so suave in my opinion.
OK but don't have such a closed mind and a biased opinion. That would help.

Of course, I will do my best to get you all to my super level of ultra suavey cool.
Modest is such an attractive female trait :rolleyes:.

Here's something for you to have a hissy fit over: The truth is you can't talk sense and reason with a woman. All a man can really do is get her worked up emotionally and fvck her. lol