What women want - From a real woman!

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup that is what us women want ......... attention!

Maybe I will put up a topless pic the next time I want it hahhaha - Oh and you may all scoff but all you men are the same, you are all clueless and THAT is why you get P***y whipped! :)

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:

Maybe I will put up a topless pic the next time I want it hahhaha - Oh and you may all scoff but all you men are the same, you are all clueless! :)
Let me see it before I scoff.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
All humans have intelligence, some more than others. Doesn't mean they are immune to their natural impulses.
What? No free will?

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why has this thread got 2 pages?, thought it was common knowledge women don't know what they want.

Guess it was'nt to everyone then ;)

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having your free will override years of evolutional reaction/instinct/whatever is quite the challenging thing to do.

It's why many people live lives based on instant gratification or fear, and not from the "bigger picture".

But it's what's sort of advocated here. As a man not letting your desire for sex completely override your abilitiy to screen women who are not good for you.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
Having your free will override years of evolutional reaction/instinct/whatever is quite the challenging thing to do.

It's why many people live lives based on instant gratification or fear, and not from the "bigger picture".

But it's what's sort of advocated here. As a man not letting your desire for sex completely override your abilitiy to screen women who are not good for you.
Totally agree.

And Lishy, they're not ALL the same. Many are as you describe, yes but let's be fair not all of them. Some are much harder to train than others.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda figured that out a long time ago. Some will grab my ass and insist upon having erudite conversations w/me. Some just wanna small talk, while others wanna skip the talk and go for it. It's just a matter of how I want these things to play out.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
bmxcetera said:
I kinda figured that out a long time ago. Some will grab my ass and insist upon having erudite conversations w/me. Some just wanna small talk, while others wanna skip the talk and go for it. It's just a matter of how I want these things to play out.
Of course, it's completely up to you. She'd have no say in how it plays out I'm sure.

MCristo

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Of course, it's completely up to you. She'd have no say in how it plays out I'm sure.
Why are you here? Nobody cares what you have to say.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:

Maybe I will put up a topless pic the next time I want it hahhaha - Oh and you may all scoff but all you men are the same, you are all clueless and THAT is why you get P***y whipped! :)
This person Lishy is a venerial disease which we caught by sticking SoSuave's d1ck into LoveShack's sopping pvss. But at least a few were saved.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
MCristo said:
Why are you here? Nobody cares what you have to say.
Of course you care. You're reading my posts aren't you?:crackup:

Suck it up dude and take it like a MAN...you are one aren't you?

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with the hating?

Ladies, I give you all a beautiful flower.

:flowers:

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
This person Lishy is a venerial disease which we caught by sticking SoSuave's d1ck into LoveShack's sopping pvss. But at least a few were saved.
What are you 14? Wow. And you guys are funny. You saved no one. They're all laughing at you over there.

Speaking of which...can someone direct me to this famous "bible" and Matrix stuff?

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Commando said:
What's with the hating?

Ladies, I give you all a beautiful flower.

:flowers:
No hating here, dude. Just remember bros before hos.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lads, stop with the bull. Burning my eyes. And woman, you may come on here saying your pretty etc, but most, if not all of us, can find some woman that actually respects and values us, after all, your being an attention wh0re on here..it's pathetic.
Now, go do something worthwhile, like your nails or whatever you brainless fools do while not thinking about shopping or wh0ring attention.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Lads, stop with the bull. Burning my eyes. And woman, you may come on here saying your pretty etc, but most, if not all of us, can find some woman that actually respects and values us, after all, your being an attention wh0re on here..it's pathetic.
Now, go do something worthwhile, like your nails or whatever you brainless fools do while not thinking about shopping or wh0ring attention.
Wow, you're only 14? Your mother should wash your mouth out with soap little boy. Now run along now.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
What are you 14? Wow. And you guys are funny. You saved no one. They're all laughing at you over there.

Speaking of which...can someone direct me to this famous "bible" and Matrix stuff?
At the bottom of the front page there is a link to the DJ bible. The matrix is just a common term we use of getting sucked into the mold society creates for everyone. In a general sense, it means that in order to get with women, you need to give gifts, supplicate, prove yourself. Which doesn't seem to work in the real world. In a broader sense, it means anyone just sort of playing the role they think they are supposed to play out, from the messages they get from the media, etc.

So when we say a guy is breaking out of the matrix, we're saying he's learning to make his own decisions, based on his own thoughts/beliefs. Learning to think for himself, and not necessarily doing what others are doing in order to "fit in".

Rollo covers it pretty well I think in the loveshack posts he's made.

As far as everyone laughing, I'm not going to quote anyone by name but there is a girl over there, her icon is from an action movie with a female lead. She seems to have a pretty good understanding of what this site is about (good AND bad).

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want what can't get. They want a man that doesn't care as much as they do.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
At the bottom of the front page there is a link to the DJ bible. The matrix is just a common term we use of getting sucked into the mold society creates for everyone. In a general sense, it means that in order to get with women, you need to give gifts, supplicate, prove yourself. Which doesn't seem to work in the real world. In a broader sense, it means anyone just sort of playing the role they think they are supposed to play out, from the messages they get from the media, etc.

So when we say a guy is breaking out of the matrix, we're saying he's learning to make his own decisions, based on his own thoughts/beliefs. Learning to think for himself, and not necessarily doing what others are doing in order to "fit in".

Rollo covers it pretty well I think in the loveshack posts he's made.

As far as everyone laughing, I'm not going to quote anyone by name but there is a girl over there, her icon is from an action movie with a female lead. She seems to have a pretty good understanding of what this site is about (good AND bad).
Ok, the Matrix thing sounds reasonable but so far the DJ articles are lame. And some are worse than lame they're actually counter-productive.

Don't know what member you're speaking of.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
tick37 said:
Women want what can't get. They want a man that doesn't care as much as they do.
That's true of some, not all. Generally the under 30 set. Men are the same way too. No difference.