What women want - From a real woman!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
It's hilarious to me that you think you were justified to go over to LS to perform some kind of service and "enlighten" but when we come over here to do the same thing, we're considered "trolls."
Enlighten, you haven't said one positive, actionable thing on here yet. All you and your LS friends have done is make jokes, criticise, and all the while claim how enlighted you are.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
you dont get it do you?

this place is for men.

you dont mold a man by teaching him half arsed tricks.

Marines may never use half of the stuff they learn in bootcamp. They are tought such extremes to mold them into something better.

we have rules and guidelines here that will help extreme cases get better.

if you dont like it here then get out..your not here to help young men become strong men..your here because you dont like how women are generally spoken of here.

I don't think women get a fair shake here...but if it takes such extremes to help one guy out I am all for it.
I would never put a man down to help out a woman...never.

And who cares if this place is for men, women, dogs, cats...so what? What's the point.

Again, you don't know that I'm not a man do you? Just look at my screen name.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
So Penkitten, if this aMALE forum, what are YOU doing here? ahahaha
who me? oh, i'm just putting you on my ignore list and suggesting the rest of the site do it also. why are you still reading all this "drivel" ?there's cooking to do:)

welcome to my ignore feature:
Yorkshire Pudding
by Antony Worrall Thompson
from Ready Steady Cook

Serves 4

Preparation time
less than 30 mins

Cooking time less than 10 mins
Ingredients
vegetable oil
290ml/½ pint milk
4 eggs, beaten
255g/9oz plain flour, sifted
salt and freshly ground black pepper

Method
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
2. Grease a Yorkshire pudding tin with a little vegetable oil. Place the tin in the oven to preheat.
3. Place the milk, eggs and seasoning in a bowl. Stir well to combine.
4. Whisk in the flour.
5. Remove the tin from the oven. Pour in the batter, filling each case only three quarters full.
6. Place the tin in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until puffy and raised.
7. Remove the puddings from the oven and serve.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Enlighten, you haven't said one positive, actionable thing on here yet. All you and your LS friends have done is make jokes, criticise, and all the while claim how enlighted you are.
I've made as many contributions as you did on my site. ahaha

Funny how you guys can dish it out but you can't take it. Hope you think twice before pulling another stupid stunt like you did. Bet you've pissed off a lot of your brothas by doing that.

Ok, back to the circle jerk!

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
This is a totally inaccurate and a biased viewpoint. When I posted on there I wanted advice on picking up a girl from a bar (the same thing other guys and girls are doing there mind you)., virtually all the women said that's "creepy". When I pointed out that the use of the word "creepy" for all intents and purposes fits every definition of hate speech. They went into a hissy fit. In none of those threads was I ever rude, offensive or anything of the like to any one. They still banned and then DELETED the threads. There's no way in hell you're going to have in credibility and say that LS isn't totally biased and monolithic in it's viewpoints.

I must have missed that thread. Although, I did notice the word "creepy" being used all over the place. I don't know why you were banned then. Maybe it was just considered spam posts by the number of threads started by new members in such a short time?

OK but don't have such a closed mind and a biased opinion. That would help.

I think I do have a fairly open mind and I did note that some of the posts here were good. Other tactics or ideas I do think are counter productive. Hey, but that is just coming from my perspective and experience. So take it for what it is worth.

Here's something for you to have a hissy fit over: The truth is you can't talk sense and reason with a woman. All a man can really do is get her worked up emotionally and fvck her. lol
Why would I have a hissy fit over that? I find it unfortunate that you would reduce yourself to get laid, but hey, if that is all you want, then go score with a random HBinsecure8. If you want help getting a real prize and you are worthy yourself, I'll help where I can.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hombre, so far we've been much more tolerant of your opinions than LS had of ours. You have not had one post deleted or censored in any way for creating controversy.

I like that you have opinions of your own, that's a prerequisite of being a healthy person.

Yet, keep in mind that we are not tolerant of people who are not here to learn and improve themselves, and we aren't hesitant to give members the boot who we are sent complaints about and who show no signs or desire of using this site productively and positively.

Again, I ask that you start to see the good that this site offers(sosuave.com, dj bible, bootcamps, good Tips articles) instead of trashing the bad. Why? Because if you don't, then tolerance will turn to dust and you'll suddenly find yourself unable to participate in this community anymore.

I'm not so quick to label you a Troll as others, but I will ask you once to use this site for what it offers as far as improving your life, or leave.

peace.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Sorry, RedPill, I'm pretty damn sure I'm right about men and women wanting basically the same things.
And therein lies the flaw.

Oh and RedPill, why not do something else with your time than count how many posts I've made in how many hours. :crackup:
Took all of two clicks and eight seconds - a fraction of the afternoon you've wasted here. :crackup:

But I digress. . .

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, that the resolve of the SSmembership is much more stronger than the sympery and nice guys at LS

So no matter how MUCH trolling you try, youre only yanking your own chain.

Youve proven nothing

Convinced no one of ANYTHING other than NEGATIVE viewpoints of YOU

Nothings happened here

Move along, folks

And stop feeding the trolls.

Insecurity and a deep need for revenge are such ugly traits to have

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I simply don't understand the mentality of the troll. Does it really get their rocks off so much, that they have to cause trouble for the heck of it, on an internet forum of all places?

I don't give a damn about the "war" between SS and LS. The only thing I care about is becoming a better man (and getting a girl), and if possible, helping others do the same.

As for the nature of this board, as others have mentioned it is a place for men. But women are welcome here, while we don't suck up to them. True some men are angry and bitter at women and call them bitches.. But they do not speak for all men. Just as a few women calling men pricks, does not speak for all women.

There is a wealth of information on this site to help men, achieve whatever goal they have. It's up to each individual how much effort and commitment they put into working for their goal.

Pepper

Reaction score
to be completely honest: this is a men's discussion forum.
it is designed for men, by a man, for other men, to discuss manly things.

they do not discriminate to female posters, but was not created to be a women's discussion forum.
Exactly, heck I'm a woman who's lurked here for well over two years now and have absolutely no problem with the way things are.

Funny how you guys can dish it out but you can't take it.
I think they have treated you quite reasonably, I would have lost patience with you a long time ago.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Commando said:
Why would I have a hissy fit over that?
Well I don't know but it looks like you and especially Hombre are.

I find it unfortunate that you would reduce yourself to get laid, but hey, if that is all you want, then go score with a random HBinsecure8.
Well I don't see it as reducing myself at all. Maybe I want NSA sex and to play the field? Maybe I'm really picky about who I'd have a relationship with and it's hard to find a woman who fits the bill? Every time a guy says he wants to quickly make things sexual, you use that tired line "ALL you want is sex!?". Maybe it's the first step to having more with a woman?

If you want help getting a real prize and you are worthy yourself, I'll help where I can.
Well let's assume I or someone else here does want help getting a "real prize" (I assume you mean a commited relationship but you didn't define what you mean by real prize). I'm not stopping you go ahead, maybe even make a thread or heck maybe 2 or 3 threads containing your theories and advice.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hilarious to me that you think you were justified to go over to LS to perform some kind of service and "enlighten" but when we come over here to do the same thing, we're considered "trolls."
Its hilarious to ME that you actually THINK you have CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING but toxic waste here.

You are troll, but youre also DELUSIONAL

Sorry, doesn't fly with me.

You are NOBODY, SO nobody CARES what 'flies' with you or not.

No one gives a sh*t about what 'flies' with you

Like your actual OPINION counts for something here..

you ARE delusionsal

Im out.
This person is a lost cause...

I vote for a ban for this guy.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
RedPill said:
And therein lies the flaw.

Nope, sorry. No flaw. Shows you aren't that experienced to say such a thing.

Took all of two clicks and eight seconds - a fraction of the afternoon you've wasted here. :crackup:

Why is what I do with my time any of your concern, hmmm? Interesting.

But I digress. . .
Yes, you should not do that so much.

quicksilver, many of your members came over and tried to disrupt our site. We were tolerant up to a point. They offered nothing at all of value.

I really don't intend to stick around here. I'm only here to pull stuff off to entertain my buddies on LS with. Just like your wonderful members did to us.

It's a shame because I actually could help out a lot. But I'm not going to waste my time here anymore. It's been a dreary rainy day and I couldn't work outside so I've been on the couch watching tv and occasionally posting here on my laptop. but his is frankly getting boring and repetitious.

And I'm all for self-empowerment, growth, etc. but not at others' expense...a concept that seems foreign to some of the members here.

I looked at a couple of the articles on the Bible or whatever you guys call it and you condone being "pricks" and being rude. Nice. Good luck with that!

Adios!

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:

I really don't intend to stick around here.

Adios!

Thank god. I hope nobody thinks this troll is a man. Get out of here, don't let the paddle hit you on the way out.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Lishy said:
Hi

I thought I would let you guys into a little known secret but you must promise not to tell a soul ok?

I am going to tell you what women want!

Oh yes

Ok let me keep my voice down and you must promise not to tell ........

the truth is that women want .........

We don't know what the feck we want!!!
I wanted to refer everyone back to the OP. What Lishy said was essentially true. We've known women themselves don't know what they respond to all along already. So you women can't even tell anyone what would work for other women or even yourself in the first place. If you told a man what you wanted him to do or say and he went ahead and did just that, you wouldn't like it just for the mere fact that he was so easy to be controlled by you. A guy would get more mileage in general by doing the opposite.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:

quicksilver, many of your members came over and tried to disrupt our site. We were tolerant up to a point. They offered nothing at all of value.
And the bolded part demonstrates your closed-mindedness and bias exactly why it's pointless talking to you

I'm only here to pull stuff off to entertain my buddies on LS with. Just like your wonderful members did to us.
Wrong, you admit you're trolling here. We were not just trolling there.

It's a shame because I actually could help out a lot. But I'm not going to waste my time here anymore.
And I could jump over the Empire State building.

And I'm all for self-empowerment, growth, etc. but not at others' expense...a concept that seems foreign to some of the members here.
Can you say hypocrisy and arrogant self-righteousness?

I looked at a couple of the articles on the Bible or whatever you guys call it and you condone being "pricks" and being rude. Nice. Good luck with that!

Adios!
That what happens when you read things with a biased mind :up: . Hasta la vista muchacha!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a member of a smaller men's forum (still post occassionally) and it was geared towards personal growth. One troll came along and single-handedly messed up the entire forum for a LONG TIME. And not by his actions, but by the responses of the fellow posters.

Previously the discussion was about growth, change, etc. but then everyone (myself included) started arguing with the troll (same thing "this site is crap all you guys are clueless) and they STOPPED posting in the personal growth threads.

For awhile, just about EVERY SINGLE post was to and about the troll. This went on forever. The troll had plenty of energy and stamina. The site got very negative. It took a long time for the discussion to actually get back on topic.

So I'll say here, what I said there. The SS LOVESHACK thing happened, now it's over. Who cares if they are "talking about us". Having Hombre here was an interesting development, and I'm sure more weird stuff will happen, but at this point, continuing to talk about him/her is a total absolute waste of time. Even I put hombre on ignore then undid it. This stuff can get to you. I've posted my fair share about this as well so my hands are dirty.

We are men (and some great women here), and can handle ourselves in mature, adult fashion. Whatever insights and discussion that could have come from the LS/SS thing have already happened. IF there are some reasonable women here now who want to intelligently discuss, that's great. Guys who are just discovering masculinity, even better.

Everyone's had their say, the LS/SS incident is now a part of SS history.

Now it's over. Drop it and move on.

Just my take.