The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

mosu

Reaction score
day 1. again.

I have been trying to do this no contact thing for 2 months now. And each month I give in when I get one text from him. And again I end up giving in. Tonight I gave in and I saw how much it hurt me. So I am going to go no contact for real this time. My friends are tired of hearing about it and then hearing about how I broke it. I told him not to message me because its just too hard to not reply. I hope he will respect that. I really just want to heal at this point. I know he isn't coming back. Ever. So this is for me. So I can get better. Please stay with me in this journey.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bateman: That sucks man, but most of us have done it.

What I find very interesting is that so many of us go through the same phases. At first we are angry and determined to cut that b1tch out of our lives. But then somewhere along the line, we start to think "maybe I overreacted" or "maybe this is all a misunderstanding" and the seeds are planted in our minds that there's a possible chance of reconciling. All our original thoughts, suspicions, anger and all those blantantly obvious facts and red flags seem to take a backseat.

It's strange how that happens. Lotus wrote his ex a long email, I handwrote mine a long letter, full of apologies and attempts to clear the air. I always knew deep down this was such a stupid thing to do and I vowed I would never do anything like that...but somehow my mind tricked me into it?!

Another common theme I noticed here is that everyone regrets making that contact. Even though we all have that hope in the back of our minds that our situation will be different, it always turns out the same. We might get some glimmer of hope back, she may even play with our emotions for a while and keep us clinging, but sooner or later our decision to make contact comes with pain and regret. Never does it end the way we hope it will.

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys, shift you're focus onto other women. Set up some dates and focus on doing fun stuff with new women. You may not feel like at this point but thats irrelevant. Treat it like the game it is and you will start feeling more valuable and less dependant in just one of these *****es...

bateman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Bateman: That sucks man, but most of us have done it.

What I find very interesting is that so many of us go through the same phases. At first we are angry and determined to cut that b1tch out of our lives. But then somewhere along the line, we start to think "maybe I overreacted" or "maybe this is all a misunderstanding" and the seeds are planted in our minds that there's a possible chance of reconciling. All our original thoughts, suspicions, anger and all those blantantly obvious facts and red flags seem to take a backseat.

It's strange how that happens. Lotus wrote his ex a long email, I handwrote mine a long letter, full of apologies and attempts to clear the air. I always knew deep down this was such a stupid thing to do and I vowed I would never do anything like that...but somehow my mind tricked me into it?!

Another common theme I noticed here is that everyone regrets making that contact. Even though we all have that hope in the back of our minds that our situation will be different, it always turns out the same. We might get some glimmer of hope back, she may even play with our emotions for a while and keep us clinging, but sooner or later our decision to make contact comes with pain and regret. Never does it end the way we hope it will.

Yeah well said! My mind started playing some tricks on me telling me that this would be a great thing to do. Lack of sleep, depression, stress etc to which I added some inhibition lowering substances. Incidentally I did get one terrible piece of news from home yesterday as well. Irregardless, I did this to myself.

With in three days of finding out what this girl did to me I was sitting in Bali determined to party my way out of this situation. I have started smoking again, missed a couple of workouts etc. I haven't really addressed any real issues since my breakup. I think you can kind of bluff your way through no contact before getting down to work on the real personal issues that helped get you in this ****ty situation. I think that is what I been doing for the first 18 days.

all I can do is encourage you guys to take care of yourself during the NC period to avoid stepping backward like this.

I sent my mail 14 hours ago. nothing from her and yes...I am obsessively checking my emails. sigh.

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
IT'S OFFICIAL: WOMEN ARE THE ULTIMATE PLAYERS...AND THEY KNOW IT...

Me: 3 days NC since break up. Went to grab a few drinks and drove by her house (2am)...I know it was sort of stalkish but better than breaking direct NC. I just wanted to end this and I did. She was not there, waited a few mins and there she is pulling up in front of her house.... no further comments

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bateman72 said:
Yeah well said! My mind started playing some tricks on me telling me that this would be a great thing to do. Lack of sleep, depression, stress etc to which I added some inhibition lowering substances. Incidentally I did get one terrible piece of news from home yesterday as well. Irregardless, I did this to myself.

With in three days of finding out what this girl did to me I was sitting in Bali determined to party my way out of this situation. I have started smoking again, missed a couple of workouts etc. I haven't really addressed any real issues since my breakup. I think you can kind of bluff your way through no contact before getting down to work on the real personal issues that helped get you in this ****ty situation. I think that is what I been doing for the first 18 days.

all I can do is encourage you guys to take care of yourself during the NC period to avoid stepping backward like this.

I sent my mail 14 hours ago. nothing from her and yes...I am obsessively checking my emails. sigh.
Tell me what happened again

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bateman, your post made me cringe (nothing personal). And in general I'm wondering why you (and men in general) allow these women to disrespect you? Do you see her as your lifetime partner when she gets txt like

"hey gi*** this is Blake from OKC, I am on the way to you now"

and you catch her? WTF?! How do you filter women? Look, we all are looking for a quality women that keep our interest high. After such a message your interest should have dropped from 100% to 0%, she failed in showing that she's worth your attention and interest. She has to clarify the situation, she has to convince that she's worth your time. Here is exactly the opposite: you caught her and now you're begging her to tell you how to sort things out?

If our fathers (and great leaders of the past) were still alive, I'm sure that they would despise our spineless generation of men who are outcome-dependent and *****-whipped. Wake up!

Last edited:

bateman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Tell me what happened again

mikey:

here is my original post

This is my first post to the sosuave forum but I feel compelled to share my experience with you guys out of gratitude for what this particular thread has done for me ( and kept from doing )since my breakup.

Some background is in order

I am an american based outside the united states. Small business owner with regional responsibilities. Early 40's but probably look like mid thirties. Fairly good looking guy maintained with the benefit of tropical sunshine and a personal trainer.

I am a divorcee with a kid so I cant really live a big time player but I am game aware and fairly successful (to date) in picking up and continuously spinning plates in the countries where I travel to frequently.

My journey in the manosphere began when I was in a relationship with a fairly hot american divorcee also based in my country. The evolution of my relationship with this woman and how it brought me to game is another story that bears telling and contains valuable lessons. However I will wait until another thread on this forum compels me to post it.

My situation now in detail.

Late july, with a colleague in one of the cities I travel to frequently I was out partying. I use some online dating sites and my habit is to send three or four messages when I touch down asking for company and friendship in the big city. Usually I get one or two responses to these messages and if I don’t have any hot real world prospects in that city then the online dating is a great backup. If you are not using Tinder I would highly recommend it, especially if you travel. Anyway, I landed, sent my messages, and made tentative plans with a cute looking 25 year old to hook up on a Friday night.

I'm out with friends and get the girl to join us. I have to say that from about 20 paces away , her face, her eyes and her look did something to me. About as close to love at first sight as I have experienced. A great night out follows with her coming to my hotel room and us having multiple rounds of hot sex until the next morning.

The next night, a repeat of night number one and then I bounce back to my home city. We continue to text and talk while I maintain my other plates at home and on my travels. In the following weeks I keep coming to that city for business and every time its fun and romantic. This girl was not perfect, plenty of danger signs (no close female friends, attention *****, a billion self pics on social media, smoker, big partier etc) but when we were together it was good.

Two months go by like this. I maintain my frame and other relationships until during one trip she basically tells me that she is not content being some girl I **** and party with when I come to town. She said this at dinner before sex and looked so good that I agreed. A week later we are friends on facebook, she is posting all over my page and we are greeting each other like "good morning girlfriend" every day on text.

I end of up flying this girl to stay with me for a week and then we arrange another week together travelling. Managed these trips pretty well, introduced her to friends, business colleagues, and also managed to come up with good fun ideas. A couple of weeks later I spend a solid week in her city with her ensconced in my hotel room. Tons of hot sex, great nights out everything perfect. Most importantly, tons of laughter.

It was perfect because I was doing a fairly good job of maintaining my frame with her. Not getting caught up in her chick dramas, alternating negs and comfort, maintaining my image in her mind as a sexy powerful man with options. During the first month I even continued to go on dates but never closed on anyone. Just keeping myself sharp. During the second and third month this pretty much stopped as we started spending more time together and our sex and intimacy ramped up in intensity and passion. All day every day I was bombarded with messages and notes from her about her thinking of me and loving me.

After a solid loving week together in her city, I flew home for the weekend and then came back the following Monday. My phone had been lost the previous week and I ended up getting the same phone as her. While out for drinks I inadvertently picked up her phone instead of mine.

In a rush I remembered that in fact the night before she had slept at some "friends" house.

I stood up, walked out of the club got in a taxi and went to my hotel room. I sent one SMS, "*****". She responded with a bunch of texts and phone calls to my hotel that I didn’t pick up.

At the hotel I deleted all her numbers, email address, facebook etc. I did a bit of snooping on okc and compared her lies about where she spent Sunday night with the details on the dudes profile. Pretty clear she had spent the night with a guy the Sunday before I flew back to town. To top it off, the dude looks like a stud and is about 12 years younger than me. ****ing english teacher.

It sounds gay as **** but this shock came at the 90 day mark of a very passionate very intimate affair and we had just spent a full week in each others arms . Dare I say, we were "deeply in love" I am not exaggerating when is say everything was perfect. My reaction to that text can only be described as "shock and awe". I was numb, dumbstruck, and intimately, viciously "butthurt"

The next morning I flew to another city. She sent some short social media messages to me saying she hadn't ****ed anyone but has a new "friend". Tried to engage me in small talk about her life etc. I ignored this.

I left my facebook profile public, asked some hot girls to post on my walls and arranged a weekend in Bali to party. Its now been seven days with no contact.

Talking to other women is exquisitely painful for me right now. I started on page 1 of this thread and have reached page 206. Every time I want to call her or email her I just read a few more pages of this thread. It has been a lifesaver.

Somewhere along the way in my obsessive reading of this particular thread someone posted this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNovswAlmio.

Stop what you are doing and go watch it now. I was telling my friend the other day. " I just don't ****ing get it, I did EVERYTHING right and this happened, the only thing that changed was I really started liking her and I even controlled that pretty well when I was with her." There must be some invisible thing about me that changed enough that she would stray like this. something I am unaware of that only a young hypergamous female with a billion options is just picking up from me over the last couple of weeks of being with me. Like a scent or a pheromone.

This video explains what that invisible undetectable change you go through when you get into "cherish" mode. The video also that the awareness that you are going to gain from going through this breakup is what ultimately bring you game and your life to a higher level.

Go watch the video, look at the million little things in your life that you could improve on right now. Pick one and work on it today and DON’T CALL HER!

JJ07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going out tonight and I'm assuming my ex will be out also, last time I handled it well seeing her but I also realised I made a fatal mistake when we were talking in the club, because I was trying to act so indifferent, I just said "I'm cool with being friends" (I only said this to try act like I didn't care) she said no cause she was hurting etc.

Anyway like always there's little temptations in my head, I want to text her seeing if she wants to hook up tonight? She was on it last time but obviously got upset after I rejected. Or I just feel like saying I don't want to be friends with you, I you want to sort things out or hang out then lets if not then then let me know if you change your mind. (That's sort of coach Corey's method)

Will this probably go wrong?

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ07 said:
I'm going out tonight and I'm assuming my ex will be out also, last time I handled it well seeing her but I also realised I made a fatal mistake when we were talking in the club, because I was trying to act so indifferent, I just said "I'm cool with being friends" (I only said this to try act like I didn't care) she said no cause she was hurting etc.

Anyway like always there's little temptations in my head, I want to text her seeing if she wants to hook up tonight? She was on it last time but obviously got upset after I rejected. Or I just feel like saying I don't want to be friends with you, I you want to sort things out or hang out then lets if not then then let me know if you change your mind. (That's sort of coach Corey's method)

Will this probably go wrong?
Look, I know NC works, betters yourself, etc. and the OneITIS doesn't let us think straight... I went out tonight (Friday night) also and so did she (I drove by around 1am and she wasn't there)... and I know what the responses will be (she was probably holding someone's ****, etc.)...but f** it, I sent her a last text msg like this:

4:57 AM MST:
"I had a date with a friend but I'm sick of this cycle so I went out for dance lessons alone. I love you. Remember I always said "We're getting old"? because it will be wonderful to grow old together, that simple. The proposal from the day before yesterday is also simple, if we love each other, let's do things as God intended, ask Arturo (our church pastor) to give us classes for our last marriage on earth. If you love me, tell me by noon, if not, please do not reply because it will be understood."

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cgr68311 said:
Look, I know NC works, betters yourself, etc. and the OneITIS doesn't let us think straight... I went out tonight (Friday night) also and so did she (I drove by around 1am and she wasn't there)... and I know what the responses will be (she was probably holding someone's ****, etc.)...but f** it, I sent her a last text msg like this:

4:57 AM MST:
"I had a date with a friend but I'm sick of this cycle so I went out for dance lessons alone. I love you. Remember I always said "We're getting old"? because it will be wonderful to grow old together, that simple. The proposal from the day before yesterday is also simple, if we love each other, let's do things as God intended, ask Arturo (our church pastor) to give us classes for our last marriage on earth. If you love me, tell me by noon, if not, please do not reply because it will be understood."
Noooooooooooooooooo. Dude wtf...you just blew any chance to be with her

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bateman72 said:
mikey:

here is my original post

This is my first post to the sosuave forum but I feel compelled to share my experience with you guys out of gratitude for what this particular thread has done for me ( and kept from doing )since my breakup.

Some background is in order

I am an american based outside the united states. Small business owner with regional responsibilities. Early 40's but probably look like mid thirties. Fairly good looking guy maintained with the benefit of tropical sunshine and a personal trainer.

I am a divorcee with a kid so I cant really live a big time player but I am game aware and fairly successful (to date) in picking up and continuously spinning plates in the countries where I travel to frequently.

My journey in the manosphere began when I was in a relationship with a fairly hot american divorcee also based in my country. The evolution of my relationship with this woman and how it brought me to game is another story that bears telling and contains valuable lessons. However I will wait until another thread on this forum compels me to post it.

My situation now in detail.

Late july, with a colleague in one of the cities I travel to frequently I was out partying. I use some online dating sites and my habit is to send three or four messages when I touch down asking for company and friendship in the big city. Usually I get one or two responses to these messages and if I don’t have any hot real world prospects in that city then the online dating is a great backup. If you are not using Tinder I would highly recommend it, especially if you travel. Anyway, I landed, sent my messages, and made tentative plans with a cute looking 25 year old to hook up on a Friday night.

I'm out with friends and get the girl to join us. I have to say that from about 20 paces away , her face, her eyes and her look did something to me. About as close to love at first sight as I have experienced. A great night out follows with her coming to my hotel room and us having multiple rounds of hot sex until the next morning.

The next night, a repeat of night number one and then I bounce back to my home city. We continue to text and talk while I maintain my other plates at home and on my travels. In the following weeks I keep coming to that city for business and every time its fun and romantic. This girl was not perfect, plenty of danger signs (no close female friends, attention *****, a billion self pics on social media, smoker, big partier etc) but when we were together it was good.

Two months go by like this. I maintain my frame and other relationships until during one trip she basically tells me that she is not content being some girl I **** and party with when I come to town. She said this at dinner before sex and looked so good that I agreed. A week later we are friends on facebook, she is posting all over my page and we are greeting each other like "good morning girlfriend" every day on text.

I end of up flying this girl to stay with me for a week and then we arrange another week together travelling. Managed these trips pretty well, introduced her to friends, business colleagues, and also managed to come up with good fun ideas. A couple of weeks later I spend a solid week in her city with her ensconced in my hotel room. Tons of hot sex, great nights out everything perfect. Most importantly, tons of laughter.

It was perfect because I was doing a fairly good job of maintaining my frame with her. Not getting caught up in her chick dramas, alternating negs and comfort, maintaining my image in her mind as a sexy powerful man with options. During the first month I even continued to go on dates but never closed on anyone. Just keeping myself sharp. During the second and third month this pretty much stopped as we started spending more time together and our sex and intimacy ramped up in intensity and passion. All day every day I was bombarded with messages and notes from her about her thinking of me and loving me.

After a solid loving week together in her city, I flew home for the weekend and then came back the following Monday. My phone had been lost the previous week and I ended up getting the same phone as her. While out for drinks I inadvertently picked up her phone instead of mine.

In a rush I remembered that in fact the night before she had slept at some "friends" house.

I stood up, walked out of the club got in a taxi and went to my hotel room. I sent one SMS, "*****". She responded with a bunch of texts and phone calls to my hotel that I didn’t pick up.

At the hotel I deleted all her numbers, email address, facebook etc. I did a bit of snooping on okc and compared her lies about where she spent Sunday night with the details on the dudes profile. Pretty clear she had spent the night with a guy the Sunday before I flew back to town. To top it off, the dude looks like a stud and is about 12 years younger than me. ****ing english teacher.

It sounds gay as **** but this shock came at the 90 day mark of a very passionate very intimate affair and we had just spent a full week in each others arms . Dare I say, we were "deeply in love" I am not exaggerating when is say everything was perfect. My reaction to that text can only be described as "shock and awe". I was numb, dumbstruck, and intimately, viciously "butthurt"

The next morning I flew to another city. She sent some short social media messages to me saying she hadn't ****ed anyone but has a new "friend". Tried to engage me in small talk about her life etc. I ignored this.

I left my facebook profile public, asked some hot girls to post on my walls and arranged a weekend in Bali to party. Its now been seven days with no contact.

Talking to other women is exquisitely painful for me right now. I started on page 1 of this thread and have reached page 206. Every time I want to call her or email her I just read a few more pages of this thread. It has been a lifesaver.

Somewhere along the way in my obsessive reading of this particular thread someone posted this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNovswAlmio.

Stop what you are doing and go watch it now. I was telling my friend the other day. " I just don't ****ing get it, I did EVERYTHING right and this happened, the only thing that changed was I really started liking her and I even controlled that pretty well when I was with her." There must be some invisible thing about me that changed enough that she would stray like this. something I am unaware of that only a young hypergamous female with a billion options is just picking up from me over the last couple of weeks of being with me. Like a scent or a pheromone.

This video explains what that invisible undetectable change you go through when you get into "cherish" mode. The video also that the awareness that you are going to gain from going through this breakup is what ultimately bring you game and your life to a higher level.

Go watch the video, look at the million little things in your life that you could improve on right now. Pick one and work on it today and DON’T CALL HER!
Dude forget her.. NC is here for a reason. They must come back to you on their own accord . You forced the issue and even though she got back with you she now owns you. You have no power. She is free to cheat and do whatever she wants with you. There is no turning back this one. Let her go and start fresh.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cgr, FFS. Why are you doing this? what do you think you can get out of your txt? You're lucky if she responds, you gave away all the power now. Cool down, don't panic and NO CONTACT for at least a month!! and then, she has to contact you, not vice versa!

JJ07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Help!?

(Please read back story if pos)

Ok! So I've just found out that my ex has put her relationship status to "in a relationship" on Facebook. Obviously you can tell how that has made me feel. The only thing is, her best friend who she's ALWAYS with now and always putting photos and messages on Facebook to, she has ALSO changed her status to "in a relationship" and they have both liked it. They both did this yesterday.

Now I'm still in NC, but I am so tempted to text or contact her now, it's only been like 3 weeks! And she could potentially be in another relationship. Now I know you guys will slate or tell me no. But I really really really need closure!! I'm going insane

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good, post here instead of doing insane BULL****!!

two questions:

1) why are you stalking her profile on fb?
2) what do you expect as a response to your message? if she says: "it's not your business", you lose; if she says: yes I am on a relationship" you lose and will feel crap; if she says: "no, I'm not", you lose and come across as a loser. WTF are you doing bro? delete her from everywhere

and read this

http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2013/08/never-get-closure/

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ07 said:
(Please read back story if pos)

Ok! So I've just found out that my ex has put her relationship status to "in a relationship" on Facebook. Obviously you can tell how that has made me feel. The only thing is, her best friend who she's ALWAYS with now and always putting photos and messages on Facebook to, she has ALSO changed her status to "in a relationship" and they have both liked it. They both did this yesterday.

Now I'm still in NC, but I am so tempted to text or contact her now, it's only been like 3 weeks! And she could potentially be in another relationship. Now I know you guys will slate or tell me no. But I really really really need closure!! I'm going insane
This is why you should delete and block her from Facebook. It could be mind games, it could be a rebound or it could be she has swung to another branch...but the worst part of this is that you will send yourself crazy trying to figure it out and cause yourself so much pain! I'm guessing she hasn't added anyone specific in that relationship? In which case my guess is that she's playing games. If you react, you will regret it.

My ex did a similar thing. We had an argument in which she asked for space and I basically decided to end things. My intention was to do exactly what needs to be done and go no contact and move forward, maybe talk with her again in a few months. However, a couple of days later I found her on POF! My heart sank, just as yours probably did when you saw the relationship status....and just like you're getting the urge to do, I contacted her straight away wanting to know what was going on, how she could go on POF so quickly and I basically made a fool of myself.

I later found out she had done this for a reaction and she got the exact reaction she wanted and it fed her ego and gave her all the power...while I'd just shown her how reactionary and emotionally weak I was.

The thing is, I know just how it happens. Many days you feel ok with no contact, you're thinking rationally and you know what needs to be done, but then one day you learn something hurtful or have a suspicion she's seeing someone else and the emotions start bubbling up, the pulse starts racing and you lose all rational thought...you go against everything and make contact, try to start an argument or get answers.

And then...

When your emotions settle, you cringe at what you have just done. You can't believe how foolish you were and you survey all the damage you have caused. It's almost as if another person took your phone while you weren't looking and sent that message, and now you're left to pick up the pieces. And this is where it starts to get crazy...you start thinking of ways you can take back what you just did or try to get back the power and dignity you just lost. You start strategising on what to say next, trying to find some last words to leave her with that might get her head spinning. It's a downward spiral from here and you find yourself wishing you could just turn back time and remain no contact.

My advice is to block her from Facebook, block her friends too and delete her number. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long term.

JJ07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
This is why you should delete and block her from Facebook. It could be mind games, it could be a rebound or it could be she has swung to another branch...but the worst part of this is that you will send yourself crazy trying to figure it out and cause yourself so much pain! I'm guessing she hasn't added anyone specific in that relationship? In which case my guess is that she's playing games. If you react, you will regret it.

My ex did a similar thing. We had an argument in which she asked for space and I basically decided to end things. My intention was to do exactly what needs to be done and go no contact and move forward, maybe talk with her again in a few months. However, a couple of days later I found her on POF! My heart sank, just as yours probably did when you saw the relationship status....and just like you're getting the urge to do, I contacted her straight away wanting to know what was going on, how she could go on POF so quickly and I basically made a fool of myself.

I later found out she had done this for a reaction and she got the exact reaction she wanted and it fed her ego and gave her all the power...while I'd just shown her how reactionary and emotionally weak I was.

The thing is, I know just how it happens. Many days you feel ok with no contact, you're thinking rationally and you know what needs to be done, but then one day you learn something hurtful or have a suspicion she's seeing someone else and the emotions start bubbling up, the pulse starts racing and you lose all rational thought...you go against everything and make contact, try to start an argument or get answers.

And then...

When your emotions settle, you cringe at what you have just done. You can't believe how foolish you were and you survey all the damage you have caused. It's almost as if another person took your phone while you weren't looking and sent that message, and now you're left to pick up the pieces. And this is where it starts to get crazy...you start thinking of ways you can take back what you just did or try to get back the power and dignity you just lost. You start strategising on what to say next, trying to find some last words to leave her with that might get her head spinning. It's a downward spiral from here and you find yourself wishing you could just turn back time and remain no contact.

My advice is to block her from Facebook, block her friends too and delete her number. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long term.

I didn't check her Facebook, my friend told me. This it so ****

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
******Big News********

Saw kids last couple of nights. Found out she was seeing some dude as read her diary and she lied about it, scheming *****. Anyway I told her she's a liar and I want DNA test done for our daughter. She went psycho and the police got called, anyway I got DNA samples off my daughter and calmly left the house. She is trying to say I am not allowed to see the kids, power tripping slut! I will be sending the samples off next week so we will soon find out the results !!!

bateman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arossi2211 said:
******Big News********

Saw kids last couple of nights. Found out she was seeing some dude as read her diary and she lied about it, scheming *****. Anyway I told her she's a liar and I want DNA test done for our daughter. She went psycho and the police got called, anyway I got DNA samples off my daughter and calmly left the house. She is trying to say I am not allowed to see the kids, power tripping slut! I will be sending the samples off next week so we will soon find out the results !!!

well I guess its better to know than be in the dark about the other dude and the paternity