The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

JJ07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys..

What's really REALLY annoying me right now is. That I think she genuinely believes that I should be the one coming back to her and wanting her. Even though she was in the wrong. I don't think she is even considering what she has done because all she she believes is that I should just be fighting for her! If I want her! (She said something along these lines the other night). So we are probably in the same position i.e. Both hurting but both to stubborn because we feel the other one should fight for them.

She may also be hurt because I broke up with in the first place for her being so horrible. But fact is I backed out of that and she was the one who said leave. She's just shocked and annoyed that I actually stopped begging

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
jj07.....one of my exes said that very same thing,,,,,,she broke up with me , so I tried to turn it around but she wasn't having any of it , so I said ok well thank you for everything hugged her then vanished.......3 months later she was asking me to go to her house to talk and she wanted me back badly.

my point is this.....we all want to be wanted [ its ego related ] but if I was you I would not be begging in any way....its just not the thing to be doing.

you simply say can we work things out like adults or not.....if she says NO...then say fine no problem well I thought we could but if that's how you feel no problem......take care.........then vanish.

all women want men to beg them ...its so they can tell their stupid girl friends over a glass of wine.....they must think were fvcking stupid or something as if we don't know what their game is....its all about power.

I personally would never beg never , because the more you do it the more women will lose respect for you, and without respect there will never be love this I know 100% to be true.

WHATEVER YOU DO ...DO NOT BEG AT ALL...OTHERWISE SHE WILL TURN EVEN NASTIER ON YOU.

good luck

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ, old boy, right now you don’t have to accept the situation, you don’t have to like it, hell, you don’t even have to believe that it is not worth fighting for – You just have to act that way until you do.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
arrossi2211 , whatever you do mate do not admit to fvcking anyone.......this girl is baiting you bigtime , yeah if she has been at it...it will ease her mindset for sure , but you need to know wether she has been tooled while you have been broken up.....that's far more of an issue in my book.

how could you trust a girl who gets fvcked in such a short time after you are not there........

just suppose you worked away........NOT GOOD

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
arrossi2211 , whatever you do mate do not admit to fvcking anyone.......this girl is baiting you bigtime , yeah if she has been at it...it will ease her mindset for sure , but you need to know wether she has been tooled while you have been broken up.....that's far more of an issue in my book.

how could you trust a girl who gets fvcked in such a short time after you are not there........

just suppose you worked away........NOT GOOD

Mate I hear everything your sayin. !!! There's no way I'm admitting to anything as far as I'm concerned my life is now none of her business she lost all rights to know what's going on in my life when she told me to leave the house. I fully intend to play it cool and not let her get me wound up and whether she has been tooled or not he can't be that great or she wouldnt care if I've been ****ing ! Anyway we will see how it pans out and let you know later !!

JJ07

Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
jj07.....one of my exes said that very same thing,,,,,,she broke up with me , so I tried to turn it around but she wasn't having any of it , so I said ok well thank you for everything hugged her then vanished.......3 months later she was asking me to go to her house to talk and she wanted me back badly.

my point is this.....we all want to be wanted [ its ego related ] but if I was you I would not be begging in any way....its just not the thing to be doing.

you simply say can we work things out like adults or not.....if she says NO...then say fine no problem well I thought we could but if that's how you feel no problem......take care.........then vanish.

all women want men to beg them ...its so they can tell their stupid girl friends over a glass of wine.....they must think were fvcking stupid or something as if we don't know what their game is....its all about power.

I personally would never beg never , because the more you do it the more women will lose respect for you, and without respect there will never be love this I know 100% to be true.

WHATEVER YOU DO ...DO NOT BEG AT ALL...OTHERWISE SHE WILL TURN EVEN NASTIER ON YOU.

good luck

So are you saying maybe I should recontact her asking her if we can sort thing out like adults and if she say no then bail? Or should I just leave it for now and say that if she contacts ME, or if I see her

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ07 said:
So are you saying maybe I should recontact her asking her if we can sort thing out like adults and if she say no then bail? Or should I just leave it for now and say that if she contacts ME, or if I see her
JJ.. I am by no means qualified to give advice, but I'd say it depends on how recent the break up is and if you can bring this up on an opportunity that is not planned. For example, in my case. She broke up with me on 12/23/13 (Monday). On Wednesday at 11pm she texted me asking for her son's portable video game player.

Then on Thursday (12/26) I just showed up at her place (11am) and texted her "I'm outside. btw, my son just asked about yours (meaning don't be so selfish bytch, we had a life together). Let's talk. I'm remorseful (for an angry outburst), want to be responsible and make up for my actions".

She came out, and even though at first she pulled the classic LJBF, she said she 'would analyze' a proposal for couple counseling with our church pastor whom she respects a lot. I left it at that, did not say another word and left. I hope she understands her stupid LJBF was an unrealistic offer for two people that were planning on getting married, and that my offer was the mature adult way to sort things out her (Christian) way.

The ball is on her court, my best negotiation tool at this time is to walk away and mean it.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ07, do not try to find an excuse to get in touch with her, you're just trying to get someone to say "yes, call her back" when all guys are saying NC. FFS. Stay NC.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi mate , what i meant was like at the time when you got into the disscussion with her in regards to it being over.

i wouldnt contact her again to say what i said above , that will look like your chasing her,,,,forget that .

but if she contacts you again , you could always just simply say , look do you want to sort this like adults......if she says can we be friends say it doesnt work for you , if she says no we cant sort it out then say ok then its a shame ....see you later...........ghost

dont be fvcked around by any female , its just not worth the heartache seriously.

hope it works for ya mate

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be strong guys. Don't let the notches win. Otherwise you will get cheated on
Don't ever be afraid to walk away

JJ07

Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
hi mate , what i meant was like at the time when you got into the disscussion with her in regards to it being over.

i wouldnt contact her again to say what i said above , that will look like your chasing her,,,,forget that .

but if she contacts you again , you could always just simply say , look do you want to sort this like adults......if she says can we be friends say it doesnt work for you , if she says no we cant sort it out then say ok then its a shame ....see you later...........ghost

dont be fvcked around by any female , its just not worth the heartache seriously.

hope it works for ya mate

Ok mate. Thanks, I wish I just did that when I actually saw her than trying to act too indifferent and all that stuff. Cause that back fired on me cause she just got upset and threw it in my face

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ07 said:
Ok mate. Thanks, I wish I just did that when I actually saw her than trying to act too indifferent and all that stuff. Cause that back fired on me cause she just got upset and threw it in my face
Just go
Ghost . Enuf said . If she wants you she will contact you.

JJ07

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Just go
Ghost . Enuf said . If she wants you she will contact you.

And how do I act when if I see her out again. Stick to being indifferent etc?

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you come across her, DO NOT act butthurt, a polite "hi" with a smile is enough. Then walk away.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about this then.........i just been told this afternoon that my ex has guys round at her place all the time,,,,,,an old neighbour of hers was taking to one of my familiy members while out shopping and said there are cars and guys round there all the time , she has a nickname with everyone ......this feels fvcking horrid........

thank fvck i listened to my gut feelings they were bang on the money.....listen guys ....trust your instincts they kick in for a reason trust me.

i thought i was being over the top with what was in my mind , but it just goes to show human nature is a funny thing.

this fvckin slvt told me she loved me like you wouldnt believe , said she had waited all her life for me , and would marry me tomorrow she said......what a load of total bvllocks.......i must be honest the signs were very obvious really , the problem was that me being a decent guy i gave her the rope and she used it just as i thought she would.........this stings like fvck.

really glad to be away from such a little creature,,,,,,nasty very nasty indeed.

just imagine if i had married this chick.....holy shyt it doesnt bare thinking about............

whatever you do guys dont get pvssy struck , be prepared to walk away and never look back if you smell anything that doesnt seem right.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
how about this then.........i just been told this afternoon that my ex has guys round at her place all the time,,,,,,an old neighbour of hers was taking to one of my familiy members while out shopping and said there are cars and guys round there all the time , she has a nickname with everyone ......this feels fvcking horrid........

thank fvck i listened to my gut feelings they were bang on the money.....listen guys ....trust your instincts they kick in for a reason trust me.

i thought i was being over the top with what was in my mind , but it just goes to show human nature is a funny thing.

this fvckin slvt told me she loved me like you wouldnt believe , said she had waited all her life for me , and would marry me tomorrow she said......what a load of total bvllocks.......i must be honest the signs were very obvious really , the problem was that me being a decent guy i gave her the rope and she used it just as i thought she would.........this stings like fvck.

really glad to be away from such a little creature,,,,,,nasty very nasty indeed.

just imagine if i had married this chick.....holy shyt it doesnt bare thinking about............

whatever you do guys dont get pvssy struck , be prepared to walk away and never look back if you smell anything that doesnt seem right.

very true... always listen to your gut... you don't get that feeling in your gut, unless there is something wrong...

sometimes you know deep inside something is not right with this chick & you should not trust her.... it's a good time to bail out... they are deceiving little creatures!

i consider myself lucky that i got away from my ex... never married her, lived with her, no kids with her... bullet dodged

other than her looks, the sex, and the occasional 3sum with her freind... she had nothing else to offer me lol

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arossi2211 said:
Children involved easier said than done !!!

Your kids? or hers with another guy?

if theyre yours then yeah thats a whole different story

but if theyre some other guys kids, i know it sounds harsh but you still gotta move on and go ghost, its not your problem, the kids will get over it

but yeah, if they are yours, you are in more of a pickle, and in that case im not very well versed to help you, as ive never been involved with kids myself.

good luck

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:

This is basically what happened to me: thought my ex "LOVED" me and would never have the capacity to fvck around with other guys, found out she cheated on me twice with two different guys and took their load in her mouth... dirty b!tch

It stings like hell for the first 2 weeks but dies down in a slow progression. its been 46 days for me and honestly im WELL beyond my ex, i laugh when i think about it and how hurt i was. haha i wish i could go back in time and slap myself in the d!ck for being hurt, but its what happens.

just keep your composure and HOLD AN AIR OF INDIFFERENCE. do not contact and better yourself every day until you get to a point where you look at her and wonder what the fvck you were ever doing with her in the first place.

Women aren't everything. Theres a lot of people in the world who have to realize this tenant. But i can see that you are coming to this realization.

Keep up the good work and good luck!

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
i never found out wether mine cheated on me, but i truley believe she had the capacity to do so.. in that sense i got out on time

no kids with her, never married, or lived together... bullet dodged

i went ghost on her 4 weeks ago, in my head the relationship was dead.... then 6 days later she sends me an email, saying it was over... the usuall shaming tactics, guilt tripping me etc

f@ck her... i just deleted her email... she continued to email me over the next 2 or 3 day... hoping for a reaction from me.. again i gave her nothing.. not a crumb!

i miss her company... she was very attractive, great sex... but in the end a very damaged woman... cluster b, narcassist, passive aggressive, selfish, shallow... the f@cking lot

had no choice but to go ghost & run... or at some point she would have completely mind f@cked me

man it hurts letting someone go that you loved, but if they are TOXIC then what else can you do

hurts like f@ck tonight