The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
joker79 said:
mate, not sure what your plans are with her but "I offer you my friendship" doesn't sound good
I know. That is why I did not respond to her friendship offer and counteroffered with something real like couple counseling with our pastor. The rest will be up to her and will resume my NC unless there is a favorable decision.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cgr68311

"I have sinned against heaven and you, please forgive me" so she caressed me some more and said "I've forgiven you, I offer you my friendship".
Man...

This is one of the saddest thing I have ever read!

I offer you mt friendship. Hahahaha! What the F! That must be a joke!

Dude, bail. Listen to everyone. Your situation is no different from anyone else. It does not matter if she is christian, jewish, atheist. Nothing!

What matter is. She is a woman and she is not attracted to you anymore. Be a man, and accept it. Walk away as a man, never to be seen or heard again, and maybe, MAYBE, she may realise what has she lost.

But I say maybe, because the minute she dumped you, was the minute she was holding another dude's c0ck!

Grow a pair. You have to take this woman out of her pedestal. Who the f*ck she thinks she is. And who the f you think she is!

You ask her for her forgiveness, like she is god on earth. And she'd forgiven you. Hahahah! I can feel her power aura oozing just reading this words! Open your eyes, and realise she is just another woman. She have already realised you are just another man a long time ago anyway!

"I offer you my friendship". Hahahaha! Man this is gold! Read this with godly voice and see how stupid you are posing yourself right now!

"My son, you no longer have access to my golden vagina! The dude from the gym now have it! But not to worry my fellow worshiper. I offer you my friendship"

Hahhaahhahaha! Wake up man! Also, read this http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210846

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cgr:

I agree with Lotus. I cringed when I read that post. You may as well have cut your balls off and handed them to her. Whatever dignity and masculinity you walked away with, you really blew it all right then.

I'm guessing you're the type to pursue that friendship, become her lapdog, her safety net and be there for her whenever she calls...right up until she moves on with some other guy.

She's guilt tripping you. Banging a dashboard is not violent behaviour and is not a sin! It's a natural angry reaction as a man. But women will always exaggerate this sh1t as a way of getting power and holding it over a man.

I felt really guilty about the way I ended things with my ex that I wrote her a long apologetic letter. She never even said thank you or acknowledged it. She just started seeing some other guy, started telling her friends how unsupportive I had been for her and made me out to be the bad guy.

Everyone I've spoken to has told me I was taking on a lot of guilt when none of it was my fault. I finally see that they were right and my biggest mistake was playing right into her guilt trip.

It's too late for me to take that back now, but what I realise is that a man should have integrity and stand by his actions. Unless you truly did something horrible (cheat, hit her, hit her son etc) then you don't have to excuse your behaviour and your apology reeked of desperation.

I just hope this won't turn out as painful a lesson as it did for me. Cut contact and make a clean break while you still can.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if it was me and she said I offer you friendship , I would have said this.

its great that you want to be friends , but this really doesn't work for me , if that's all your offering then I will decline.

I may have said and done things to unsettle you but if your not prepared to work it things out ......then whats done is done......thank you for everything then ......ghost.

she is trying to pop you on the back burner until she decides otherwise.......I say to hell with that mind game.....why mature people try this shyt is beyond me.

she is guilt trippin you all the way to the pain counter my friend......its time to walk do not fall for it .....the guys on here will tell you the same.

you only have to read all the posts ,,,,,there are women from all over the world, and they all try to pull the same crazy stuff , so think about it there is some truth in what all the guys say.

I have learned some dear lessons in the last 12 months that have caused me immense pain , and I can only say this.......do not try to make things happen with this chick because you will chase her right out of your life.

be carefull, I wish you luck

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
****update guys******

So because I didn't text her back straight away on Xmas eve or Xmas day to do with kids she thinks I was having sex with a chick. !!!!!!

I have changed the subject completely to do with what she's accusing me of and apparently this guy I saw her in the car with was her friends son who is 19 and was only picking her up to give her a lift to see her girl friends. This guy did look a bit young but I'm still not convinced she's telling the truth.

Anyway I'm seeing the kids tomorrow and in light of how she's behaving towards me what do you think her intentions are?? My thinking is that she's banging some dude and is trying to accuse me so she feels better about the fact she's banging away after only a couple of weeks of us splitting up but I'm open to hear other opinions from you guys ??????

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK - but opinions are harsh..
Arossi2211 said:
****update guys******

So because I didn't text her back straight away on Xmas eve or Xmas day to do with kids she thinks I was having sex with a chick. !!!!!!
(which is exactly what you should have been doing)

I have changed the subject completely (because its none of her business) to do with what she's accusing me of and apparently this guy I saw her in the car with was her friends son who is 19 and was only picking her up to give her a lift to see her girl friends. This guy did look a bit young but I'm still not convinced she's telling the truth. (and you should learn not to give a single ****)

Anyway I'm seeing the kids tomorrow and in light of how she's behaving towards me what do you think her intentions are?? My thinking is that she's banging some dude and is trying to accuse me so she feels better about the fact she's banging away after only a couple of weeks of us splitting up but I'm open to hear other opinions from you guys ??????
She is riding the carousel my friend and heading towards the wall at warp speed

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I told her it was none of her business and I also told her I don't care what she's doing or who with, my point is why would she care if I'm ****ing a chick and why don't she just tell me she's ****ing another dude ?

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
arrossi2211........one thing I would say its very easy to get caught up in thinking your ex is banging someone,,,,,,its not always true . but this is why you have to watch out for the signs.......easier said than done I know.

my ex was having a young guy round at her place in the space of 5 weeks or so , I gave her chances to tell me but she kept saying it was another issue.

total bullshyt , I was testing her big time....this bytch told me she loved me and loved being with me all that shyt.

this dude used to turn up at her house and she said she never invited him....ha ha ha I mean you have to laugh........what a load of garbage.

oh yeah by the way this guy was a lot younger than her , by nearly 20 yrs,,,,,good on him he was only doing his job in my opinion , but it was her who was a nasty lying , decetfull female , and couldn't tell the truth.....NOT GOOD RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG.

but on the other hand this chick of your could be being honest who knows ???

her thinking your at it with someone else is just what she has decided to think because you never text back right away , that's how easy it is to get the head spinning , because they are insecure as fvck , that's why most of them branch swing , because they need validation 24/7

just listen to what she says very carefully , if it doesn't feel right in your gut , there is probably a reason for this.........be carefull.

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh Tripod I know it just doesn't sound very plausible and I just don't see why she would need to hide it if she was the one who finished it and said she wants to move on.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply because of one fact!

Even that she was the one who finished, she has a "reputation" to keep. She, as every other woman, does not want to be seen as a slut!

And telling you what was she doing, would make you see her as one!

bateman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arossi2211 said:
Yeh I told her it was none of her business and I also told her I don't care what she's doing or who with, my point is why would she care if I'm ****ing a chick and why don't she just tell me she's ****ing another dude ?

Arossi:

you sound like a pretty normal dude to me. if you are worried about her banging someone and posting on this forum there as got to be a basis for this. Maybe its a gut feeling. Maybe its an accumulation of many small things that cause you to suspect that something is going on. Whatever it is, the behavior of this woman, especially one with small children, is beyond the pale and you got to get serious about distancing yourself. I think your doing pretty good but need to push the no contact a bit more.

how did the paternity thing turn out.

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
well if it was me and she said I offer you friendship , I would have said this.

its great that you want to be friends , but this really doesn't work for me , if that's all your offering then I will decline.

I may have said and done things to unsettle you but if your not prepared to work it things out ......then whats done is done......thank you for everything then ......ghost.

she is trying to pop you on the back burner until she decides otherwise.......I say to hell with that mind game.....why mature people try this shyt is beyond me.

she is guilt trippin you all the way to the pain counter my friend......its time to walk do not fall for it .....the guys on here will tell you the same.

you only have to read all the posts ,,,,,there are women from all over the world, and they all try to pull the same crazy stuff , so think about it there is some truth in what all the guys say.

I have learned some dear lessons in the last 12 months that have caused me immense pain , and I can only say this.......do not try to make things happen with this chick because you will chase her right out of your life.

be carefull, I wish you luck

this is good advice. I did not take her offer of friendship. All I said was that all I could think of was for both of us to receive counseling if she so desired. I am almost 40 and so is she. I understand that it is very inmature for someone that talked about marrying you to tell you the next day LJBF..

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
bateman72 said:
Arossi:

you sound like a pretty normal dude to me. if you are worried about her banging someone and posting on this forum there as got to be a basis for this. Maybe its a gut feeling. Maybe its an accumulation of many small things that cause you to suspect that something is going on. Whatever it is, the behavior of this woman, especially one with small children, is beyond the pale and you got to get serious about distancing yourself. I think your doing pretty good but need to push the no contact a bit more.

how did the paternity thing turn out.

I haven't got around to doing the test yet still waiting for it to arrive. I will keep you posted. Do you think I should tell her I'm doing the test or should I try to find a way of doing it without her knowing ?!

bateman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arossi2211 said:
I haven't got around to doing the test yet still waiting for it to arrive. I will keep you posted. Do you think I should tell her I'm doing the test or should I try to find a way of doing it without her knowing ?!

I would try to do this on the down low. She would probably freak if she knew you were doing this.

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh that's probably the best idea. She said to me she wants me to tell her if I slept with a chick on Xmas day coz it will make life easier by saying this I think she means if I tell her I ****ed some one then she can tell me she has been ****ing some one and she won't feel guilty !!!

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no contact day 45

simply put, i havent contacted her and dont want to.

working out, studying, spinning plates

be back in 15 days for the anticipated "day 60" mark

good luck guys with all your NC/breakup endeavours

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arossi2211 said:
Yeh that's probably the best idea. She said to me she wants me to tell her if I slept with a chick on Xmas day coz it will make life easier by saying this I think she means if I tell her I ****ed some one then she can tell me she has been ****ing some one and she won't feel guilty !!!
just go ghost man, NO CONTACT, dont tell her sh!t and dont reply to her texts or calls for the rest of your life

fvck what she thinks or does.

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
just go ghost man, NO CONTACT, dont tell her sh!t and dont reply to her texts or calls for the rest of your life

fvck what she thinks or does.

Children involved easier said than done !!!