my struggles with the ladies go way beyond mere social awkwardness

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet, if the OP were a chick, none of these would be an impediment to having a social life. :mad:
Serious mental illness and extreme, intransigent political beliefs aren't remotely sexy in women either. When's the last time any heterosexual guy fantasized having a three way with Karen Straughan, Alison Tieman, Janice Fiamengo, or any of those other broads who make up the female wing of The MRM?

AOC's not harsh on the eyes, nonetheless how eager are most men to spend even 15 minutes chatting with her one on one?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was having a DM discussion with another member where I mentioned how my struggles with the ladies go beyond mere social awkwardness/ASD. Come to think of it, I suppose the topic warrants its own thread.

In addition to my ASD/social awkwardness, there are many other factors working against me (which I generally like to hide from a woman):
  • The fact I don't drive.
  • The fact I partially rely on parents financially.
  • The fact I have hardly any social life.
  • The fact I hold extreme political beliefs (Since we aren't supposed to talk politics on this forum, I won't get into my exact beliefs. The point is: Extreme political beliefs in either direction can hurt your chances with the ladies. Extreme beliefs are called extreme for a reason. Most of the population doesn't hold extreme beliefs).
  • The fact I have mental illnesses galore.
With everything I hide from a woman, it reaches the point where I'm basically preventing a woman from getting to know the true me.

Hardly any woman would go for a man with everything I mentioned that's working against me, right?
I know this sounds bad, but I think you should not be with a woman until all except your beliefs are resolved.

I have so-called “extreme” political and social beliefs my wife is aware of, and was made aware of on our third date. Deep down women don’t give a sh-t about a man’s beliefs.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve heard from women who have said even if a guy is good looking with money, they still wouldn’t want him if he’s inexperienced because they don’t want to deal with a guy who doesn’t know anything about relationships or sex. Its a big dealbreaker for women and only guys who are older and inexperienced can truly understand how much experience matters to people when you’re someone who has none.
Correct. Historically this wasn’t an issue when people married young and waited for marriage. They got experience together. Now they do not. And considering many women start getting experience at thirteen—yes, thirteen—those who entertain Revenge of the Nerds and Silver Foxes should be afraid.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now they do not. And considering many women start getting experience at thirteen—yes, thirteen—those who entertain Revenge of the Nerds and Silver Foxes should be afraid.
And we're back to focusing primarily on how f-cked up women are, rather than consciously striving to be awesome versions of our selves. Little girls, on average, have ALWAYS started engaging in sexual activity much earlier than their male counterparts, the minute they learned how good flipping the bean feels at around age 3 or so

We gonna keep fixating on them, or start devoting 90% of our energies on helping ourselves in concrete, tangible ways?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And we're back to focusing primarily on how f-cked up women are, rather than consciously striving to be awesome versions of our selves. Little girls, on average, have ALWAYS started engaging in sexual activity much earlier than their male counterparts, the minute they learned how good flipping the bean feels at around age 3 or so

We gonna keep fixating on them, or start devoting 90% of our energies on helping ourselves in concrete, tangible ways?
I did not say anything about women being f-cked up. I described what occurs. And the males who get first pickings on such females didn’t create the best versions of themselves.I personally have helped myself. I have a masters degree, a profession, competed in bodybuilding, have two kids, a wife, a home, and very close family members and friends. That doesn’t keep me from recognizing trends in sexual trajectories.

Last edited: