my struggles with the ladies go way beyond mere social awkwardness

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is fished out by the woman by his social and behaviour cues (ie something is not all together with this guy. I cant put my finger on it but better check my other options). The car is obvious as well as logistics. None of what you wrote needs to be spelled out.
Let's let GM(who that question was directed at)answer for himself

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply being a piece of excrement career felon makes broads horny for him (because of the thrill factor). His mom told me the last time he got released, he got Facebook messages of broads asking him for sex.
That can help a guy get laid so long as he's got a solid height.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In spite of myself, I'm curious: How in Xenu's name did ANY of that s-it get worked into FIRST DATE conversation, GM? I'm really struggling to even envision the context in which such a thing could possibly occur...

"You enjoying the wine, honey? Before you get too drunk to remember, let me fill you in... I have no car, and am banned from riding the city bus, after I refused to stop sharing my fantasies of doing the mom from Growing Pains with everyone in earshot. And I also live in my parents basement, so if we bone, it'll have to be either at your place or on a park bench in the middle of the night"

-"Waiter, could you bring the check? While he's ringing us up, I should tell you... I was diagnosed with autism awhile back, but increasingly, it seems I might actually be afflicted with something that ain't even in The DSM. So, same time and place next week? Perhaps you'd like to hear a blow by blow account of that time I ended up with a prolapsed rectum in 9th grade gym glass"
Ok, to answer your question of how this stuff got worked into 1st date discussion, I'm going to need to back up to how I met her.

I've mentioned on this forum that her dog came right up to me (and then the woman took a liking to me too). Which is true. But there's more to the story.

This super strange/annoying guy I rode the bus with on a regular basis roped me into hanging out with him. When he spotted this woman from a distance, he asked me to serve as his wingman. I agreed. We then approached her. His plan for me to act as a wingman backfired on him (as explained, the woman ended up preferring me).

During our date, the question of how I knew the strange guy inevitably came up. The answer (that I rode the bus with him) gave away that I don't own a car.

While talking about him, I mentioned that I really don't want to get roped into hanging out with him again (and that I generally don't like to do social stuff at all...because of my social phobia), that's how it came up that I'm mentally ill and have hardly any social life. She has hardly any social life either.

She's local to my neighborhood. When I mentioned which building I live in (and what I do for work), it became obvious there's a mismatch between my income vs my housing (so that's how it came up that I get assistance from parents).

I left out the fact I'm on the spectrum by the way. I draw a hard line at informing a woman I'm interested in of my ASD.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That can help a guy get laid so long as he's got a solid height.
Most people think I'm a henchman for Dr.Evil, but being taller than the average Dutchman has helped them disregard my villainy.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I left out the fact I'm on the spectrum by the way. I draw a hard line at informing a woman I'm interested in of my ASD.
Why stop there? You were certainly forthright with all the other negative aspects of your life.

But thanks for the blow-by-blow, now I understand why she bailed on you.