Get your free advice here - for a limited time only!

Reaction score
I am drinking so I'm at my best to take questions!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course not. Is your momma a hor? Read his manifesto, "The Natural Order of Things," and step out of the hor matrix.

Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
Do you view ALL women as hors?

If not, list your exceptions.
Only hors are hors!! Virgins cannot be hors nor can wives!!! Has anyone ever called a virgin a hor? Never!!! Has anyone called a woman a hor for opening her legs to her husband? Never! Has a female ever been born a hor? Never!!!

As you can surmise - being a hor is" conditional"! - meaning "If'" this "Then" that!

Last edited:

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
PRL, this is DJF. I need all the information from this site on Masculinity and Feminity, and how God and Nature relates to it. Everything, can you give me some great links?

Thanks,
DJF

Reaction score
Johnny, que pasa? This site is not where to seek what you are looking for but there is a dude called Henry Makow that has done this - this guy is serious - check him out at Savethemales.ca...http://savethemales.ca/

Caress

Reaction score
Hey lms, hows it going.This is my first post in these forums ( hello all! ) and i have three questions.

#1. are u really a virgin? cause I find it so unlikely that a virgin would give such great advice.

#2. Theres this girl that im talking to, shes really pretty and has a great personality. Shes a 21 yr old virgin which is so awesome cause i really like this girl and i could def see myself with her.The question I have is that i know shes gonna eventually ask how many girls ive been with. How do i tell her the count without making it seem like im a male hor?

#3 When would u know that u have found a girl u would want to marry? Im starting to have ideas in my head like "this girl might be the one", or like " im so gonna marry this chick" . Ive only known her for like a week but dam, i should def take it slow. Its not good to rush it with the good girls =0 )

Thanks for the advice man,its good stuff. Take care!

Reaction score
Caress,

If you find a woman who has principles and maintains her femininity and virginity above all else and is looking to build a life and a family with a responsible and caring man then I suggest you pursue her in a respectful and dignified manner.

A woman knows that the reason a man pursues her is because he desires her – men desire hors for sex but men pursue and desire a woman because of her femininity, as a complementary nature that will make him stronger and will live a more fulfilling life than one if he was alone.

A woman who is committed to be a virgin until marriage is a woman who will be committed to her husband in marriage!

These types of women know their place and are submissive to men and yet do not submit themselves to men for sexual pleasure – they are looking for something deeper and meaningful! These women are a “Keeper” and I suggest you do not “spin plates” which is a metaphor for having many hors which is encouraged by many here! A chaste, humble, feminine woman is extremely difficult to find and is a rarity – hold on to a faithful good woman when you find her because you may never encounter another in your lifetime!

Caution – do NOT think that this is the girl for you when you don’t even know her!! You are putting the cart before the horse – it takes a few years to determine if a girl is good enough to marry because you must experience all possible emotions and scenarios so that you can see how she responds to difficult and trying moments – this is the time that you truly see the real person and NOT in times of bliss and comfort! If she sacrifices for you and has a generous heart and puts you first then you know she is for you! If she says, "This is a 50/50 relationship then flee!!

Women know that the nature of men is created to pursue them – so she will not be surprised that you are not a virgin – don’t give her a number. just say, “I’m 21 years old and only had a few meaningful relationships.” Virgin women ask the “how many sex partners” question to determine if you are a womanizer (Do you just want sex – player?) or are you pursuing her because you are someone who is serious about marriage.

And “No” – I’m not a virgin – that is an SS rumor – In a thread I made a “I’m a virgin” comment in jest.

Caress

Reaction score
Yea u make total sense. I was messing around with lots of girls before, but just sex with no emotion involved was very unfulfilling. Your right about waiting to see how she really is over time, im not gonna do anything stupid lol. I just have a huge feeling that this is the right girl for me, i dont know why I just do. I'm gonna take it slow and see what happens. Thanks for all the advice man, ur a smarty =0 )

Reaction score
I'm in an alcohol induced stupor - I am at my peak for interactive banter!!

Reaction score
penkitten said:
LMS how limited time only was this thread ?
Haha, I was waiting for someone to ask. :)

In the eternal realm of things - all is limited - even time!! "Limited" meaning when I'm banned.........again!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Haha, I was waiting for someone to ask. :)

In the eternal realm of things - all is limited - even time!! "Limited" meaning when I'm xxxxxx.........again!
might not happen if you act good like you have been this time.
you're funny as heck.

Reaction score
It is not even the weekend and I'm drinking - as my Dyck-head president said - "Bring it on!!!"

Reaction score
What in Sam-hill is going on here?????

I was banned?? No one told me!!! Surely, this thread was done in jest! - instigated by the enemies of truth..., cough, cough, cough, Jariel and the like-minded - traitors of manhood!!!!!!!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126508&highlight=man

I'm 3% sober - the minimum for correspondence and insight! Any questions?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
sweet he's back
Obsidian, one who stands in the place of truth when it is absent!! Where does the darkness go when light is present? Does anyone know?

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I develop a sense of humor? I can't tell jokes and I don't find many things funny.