Get your free advice here - for a limited time only!

Reaction score
MicCheck1-2 said:
How do I develop a sense of humor? I can't tell jokes and I don't find many things funny.
Sorry kid, but humor is inbred and cannot be taught! Humorous people are very observant people and study human interactions, involuntarily - you just see what most don't! Your mind has to be free - or smoke some weed! :rolleyes:!

When you see humor in tragedy then you are close to being there!

Last edited:
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
How can Darth Vader breathe and talk at the same time?
The "magic" of Hollywood kid - through lies and deceit! The media is an integral part of The Matrix!!! The Matrix is a MIND game - an artificial construct!!!!! "Artificial" meaning - a lie!!!

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
22years old/never been kissed/never had sex(not even a *******)/girls say im handsome(cute)/they love my white teeth

Yet im still stuck in this rut and its killing me.I feel like my life is passing me by and i hate to say that i need a girl in my life but when relationships are all around it makes me so jealous.All my friends have been in relationships or have been kissed or laid and there i am with nothing to talk about cuz i have never experienced any of these things.Its getting to a point where im just upset and down all the time cuz its all i think about.Im doing something terribly wrong and i wish i knew what it was.Im easy to talk to and get along with everyone.A girl i know said maybe you should start acting like a jackass since a good majority of girls out there are attracted to them.

I guess the whole thing for me is rejection.Ive been rejected maybe 2-3 times and tho its only a few it really gets to me.I feel like im not good enough and such.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quit being such a wuss, intraining. Even back in my chump days I knew how to take a rejection. I had to ask out nine different girls just to get a prom date! 2-3 rejections is NOTHING, pal. You're not even trying.

If you want to get some "experience" quick, just go to a club and use speed seduction on the hors there. :rolleyes: Then you won't have never been kissed. Just don't fall in love.

Reaction score
Intraining, you are 22 years old and you have only been rejected twice??? And you have yet to kiss a girl? To be rejected only twice tells me that you are not approaching!!! You should have been rejected dozens of times by now or have gotten at least some affection! You lack initiative - are you going to wait until a girl falls from the sky and into your lap, to initiate contact?

It is the man's job and nature to be the aggressor and pursue women romantically - I take it that you are not a "cold" approacher.

If you are intimidated to pursue alone then I suggest you start going out with a group of friends or start being more socially active, join some organizations and social clubs to meet women. I and you do not know if you have a problem getting ladies because as Obsidian stated, you HAVEN"T TRIED!! :rolleyes:

Not approaching tells me that you have a reserve timid personality. Don't let your life be one of regrets - start moving now!!

Quit being in-training and start getting some experience!!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wise one,
How much kino do you recommend early on? I've really lightened up on it lately, with seemingly good results so far. I just got done with a first date where I did virtually no kino (intentionally). It seemed to go fairly well.

I know Pook said that kino can make you seem excessive early on if you're already masculine. What is your opinion?

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan on Kino on the first date unless it is part of an activity where touching is expected - such as dancing and playing 'tag'. :rolleyes:

Actually, I don't see the hurry to touch -- this does not generate interest or desire, especially if she isn't digging you. After a few dates then a reserved woman will be more receptive to your touch and welcomes it.

Some women do not like their personal space invaded by a stranger and need time to trust someone - but this doesn't mean that you shouldn't seal the date with a kiss, depending on the vibe that she is giving you - this is expected and normal in American culture.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing what happens to a man who decides to trust a hor?

Hehehe.

Reaction score
Kontrollerx - just look at the hundreds of dudes on here who trusted and were in love with their horfriend only to find out that she "cheated" on him! I put "cheated" in quotes because a woman or a man cannot "cheat" on anyone except their spouse because there was no oath of committment taken!!

There are many threads on SS of guys who trusted and gave their hearts to those who didn't deserve it and then became emotionally distraught by her deceit!

What happens when a man trusts a hor is eventual betrayal of his trust in her and then he becomes devastated by her denial of him and her abrupt absence!! This is the overwhelming general rule - a few actually are loyal to one man who she eventuallys marries - I said a few!!

A principled woman who takes a vow of virginity until marriage, is a woman who will be loyal to her husband in marriage!!!

Why would she open her legs to another man after taking a vow in marriage when she was so loyal to remain pure for him before marriage? I trust a woman with this mindset!!!

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
why do you think it is bad if women have sex before marriage?
"Marriage" is a final commitment to maintain her and her/your offspring - and it does not mean a "legal" document!

Why is horing bad before marriage? At the simplest level,,the reason is because "sex", "intercourse", produces "offspring", a "life form"!!!

When you produce a life form, you and her are responsible for the upbringing of that child, but since the man merely sees his sexual encounter as a conquest and not as a life long responsibility, he does not feel the need to take on the responsibility of fatherhood! He just wanted sex from the hor and did NOT want a child or a life long commitment to the mother of the child!!! This brings chaos into the world!!!! And since America has embraced the hor, and empowered her, we have chaos!! Look out yonder through your window - there are tens of millions of examples that verify what I say!!!

Sex is is not a pleasure-seeking device!! It is a pro creative force!!!!

Our nature, as men, are to pursue that which we visually desire! The woman has the duty to determine whether her pursuer is worthy of her attention for the sake of her and her offspring!!!

Hors (unmarried sexually active females) are concerned with their own satisfaction and have total disregard for their offspring from their sexual escapades!!! Sex before marriage for the woman is done out of lust and not out of love!!! All love has commitment at it's core!!! The sexual act is done for her personal gratification and not for commitment to her offspring - which is at the root of the sex act!!!

The nature of a woman is one of reserve and caution to whom she accepts as a potential father to her offspring. Through mass media, this nature has been seen as "old fashion" and thus outdated - but the nature of a thing never changes - perception, through influences, changes - but not it's nature!!!

Is this understood?

Last edited:

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Last Man Standing...

Why do women treat uz Big Guyz like we some little peeple in the game cause of my size (300 plus..Black Dued) and also I need to move out of the state im in casue (most) of women down here are alwayz on that "Gime Em This (Money,etc.)" bull**** and hating at that. Im tyring to move back to the A.T.L. cause this spot im in anit it. Im a diffrent black man (Alien) that thinkz ova the box than most peepz in the area im in now. Hate drama at that. Just want my weed and peace like Devin The Dued, but I cant seem to make it worth up in the state im in. Due to a lot of hate and people dowing me. Im tryin to be famos and rich in the Rap Game. Cuz normal living anit cutting for me, black. Im more like to have more that a little bit, like2Pac(R.I.P.),Biggie(R.I.P.) Rick Ross, E.S.G.(Houston,Tx...H-Town), Young Buck, E-40 (Forty Water), and all them peepz living major. I want be on T.V. and Radio...smoke my doja...and living it up, fa realz...

What a playa like me can turn this thank around....

Holla at ya boy cuzz....

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't straight men who live alone ever own cats? Is it any image thing? Because I think a big tough guy owning a cute little kitten would blow women's minds.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS is a genius. Allow me to comment briefly.

Last Man Standing said:
Sex is is not a pleasure-seeking device!! It is a pro creative force!!!!
Agreed. Furthermore, sex in marriage is clearly intended to be pleasurable. The feelings of sexual longings and pleasure during sex are there, and marriage was created to fulfill that pleasure.

Reaction score
S.S.N. 318 said:
Hey Last Man Standing...

Why do women treat uz Big Guyz like we some little peeple in the game cause of my size (300 plus..Black Dued) and also I need to move out of the state im in casue (most) of women down here are alwayz on that "Gime Em This (Money,etc.)" bull**** and hating at that. Im tyring to move back to the A.T.L. cause this spot im in anit it. Im a diffrent black man (Alien) that thinkz ova the box than most peepz in the area im in now. Hate drama at that. Just want my weed and peace like Devin The Dued, but I cant seem to make it worth up in the state im in. Due to a lot of hate and people dowing me. Im tryin to be famos and rich in the Rap Game. Cuz normal living anit cutting for me, black. Im more like to have more that a little bit, like2Pac(R.I.P.),Biggie(R.I.P.) Rick Ross, E.S.G.(Houston,Tx...H-Town), Young Buck, E-40 (Forty Water), and all them peepz living major. I want be on T.V. and Radio...smoke my doja...and living it up, fa realz...

What a playa like me can turn this thank around....

Holla at ya boy cuzz....
It is your mind that is holding you back - free your mind and follow the path that few are willing to take!! It s not the glamorous life - rather, it is one filled with pain - seek and follow truth and do not seek the approval of others, or approval of self!!

marinetti said:
Why don't straight men who live alone ever own cats? Is it any image thing? Because I think a big tough guy owning a cute little kitten would blow women's minds.
It has to do with a man's choices - would a man chose emotion and impotence (a cat) over power and master (A dog)? No, or rarely!!!

Incog said:
LMS is a genius. Allow me to comment briefly.

Agreed. Furthermore, sex in marriage is clearly intended to be pleasurable. The feelings of sexual longings and pleasure during sex are there, and marriage was created to fulfill that pleasure.
One who understands! :up: Thanks for quoting this - it reminded me!!

Last edited:

Trackman

Reaction score
Dear Mr. LMS - oh great and omni-potent one,

What about a woman from Spain? (Or other non-American cultures, perhaps).

I thought hard about getting a kiss in on the first date, I got a hug instead. I have gone on 5 dates now (with six coming up) and still NO kiss. I started lightly touching with help from my recent readings. I did get the cheek turn on one date after being as deliberate as I could. But I do think she is a little reserved, or at least reserved with regards to her personal space. I am wondering how much is cultural, her, or me. This first date was the first in over 17 years (cause I was, like, married and sh*t). Then there is the age difference (~11 years) and I have a young kid. Boy I picked a hard one.

It was nice to here her say she wanted to kick my a** last night at the track workout (where we met) just because I ran a lap faster than she ever has. Hmmm... definitely competitive. Does this constitute a "challenge" in the Doclove sense?

Last Man Standing said:
I'm not a big fan on Kino on the first date unless it is part of an activity where touching is expected - such as dancing and playing 'tag'. :rolleyes:

Actually, I don't see the hurry to touch -- this does not generate interest or desire, especially if she isn't digging you. After a few dates then a reserved woman will be more receptive to your touch and welcomes it.

Some women do not like their personal space invaded by a stranger and need time to trust someone - but this doesn't mean that you shouldn't seal the date with a kiss, depending on the vibe that she is giving you - this is expected and normal in American culture.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly id like to say great thread :) ok my quesiton is, in your long experience have you come to memorise any chatups or frames of conversation to have approaching women on nights out, if so please give some examples, thanks in advance