Get your free advice here - for a limited time only!

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS, thats the same exact reason I don't have MySpace.

I don't have facebook either but i think its great to network with or keep in touch with old friends.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo LAST MAN STANDING,

Thanks for breaking it down like you did, dude.

I had missed your extended, part 2 answers to my original question-----until NOW, that is. GREAT STUFF, my man!

And also a brilliant supplemental addition to my "War Chest of Knowledge" provided by our recently returned, decorated officer, SENOR FINGERS, as well.

Thanks for the indepth analysis. I'm STILL in the process of processing it, but I can ALREADY see examples in my own life that offer proof that the concepts that you have put forth are true (for MY vantage point, at least...).

This vacuum of power that a man creates when he abdicates his rightful place in the world as a "LEADER" is a very real thing. I can see where there are SOME cases where a woman may be tempted to either "shore up" her man by using her positive femininity help him, but I can also see where there are some cases where women who have embraced the "unnatural" order of things would use a man's lack of leadership as just a LICENSE to take over-----but not for the betterment of the them BOTH, but rather, for "her" perceived benefit ALONE.

And the "signs" that a woman has forsaken the natural order of things are often TOTALLY missed by men who have so willingly given up their rightful, natural, and POSITIVE sense of masculinity. THAT'S when these men start making excuses for a whole HOST of behaviors that certain women exhibit towards them. Many men here at SoSuave are even guilty of this. These men are in a sort of "denial" about admitting that it is SOMETIMES "they" who have given up THEIR natural place in this world "FIRST".

Their COWARDICE has, in fact. been the cause of MUCH of the disrespect that is being shown to them by some of these women that they have chosen to "engage".

This is some deep shyt, y'all. But DEEP is good.

There's nothing like the truth, given to you straight-----and with NO CHASER.

March on.