Get your free advice here - for a limited time only!

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey LMS

i used to be a romantic guy but having opened up my heart to a girl I should have realised was a hor I got played and cheated on and I still feel pain when I think about her. To try and get over her I screwed around and realised how easy it is to get even the girls who seem like good, nice girls into bed. But screwing around makes me feel empty inside and really I would like a relationship with a beautiful girl but it seems the more beautiful the girl the more damaged she is. Also it is hard to meet beautiful girls outside of bars and clubs, but I have learnt from experience that the type of girl who likes bars and clubs is not to be trusted.

I have a good circle of friends but feel an emptiness that I believe can only be filled with the love of a good woman. In your view what is the best way to meet a quality woman? Or do you think in today's society a loving relationship is unrealistic, and it is better to get used to being alone and just use women for sex?

Reaction score
viking22,

What?? Your "girl" "cheated on you? I don't believe it!!! END SARCASM HERE!

You have joined the ranks of 100% minus, the lowest possible number that exists. of American men! Welcome to the real world Neo! Technically she didn't cheat on you, because you were not married and no vows of loyalty were taken - this is important to understand! But since most men take loyalty as a given in relationships they get blindsided by reality! Loyalty amongst men are expected because disloyalty will, in many cases, get you killed! But with women there are no consequences with disloyalty, in most cases, because our femininized society protects the weaker sex, no matter how wrong the infraction against the male! In the other 90% of the world there are standards to behold and a heavy price to pay for transgressions - so corrupt acts are kept to a minimum.

Romanticism is dead, and hors killed it! This is where you, and most modern men fail - honoring the unhonorables, and trusting the untrustworthy is a no-no, and will lead to your demise and disillusionment!! When will you dudes wake up and know this?

You feel empty, you say? Good!!!! You are on the right path!! This is the feeling that you are suppose to feel when you associate with empty vessels!! Without natural affection, the vagina is an empty vessel, literally and figuratively speaking! When you seek women for sex, and she gives it to you, do not expect anything but an empty vessel for your sperm to permeate and rest without fruit! For that is the purpose of your and her encounter, and for nothing more - understand this!!!!

Now, if you are seeking a woman, then you should expect the behavior and the actions of a woman, where sex is not the goal, rather it s her femininity that you seek and honor, and what she is expected to give you!! The vagina is an empty vessel and this is what hors offer you. A woman gives you her natural affection as displayed in her feminine self!! Don't confuse sex with affection, otherwise you will fall into the hor trap!! Which is what most men do today - which is a new phenomena, artificially created in the last forty years. Men have become as women - where physical contact (sex) has overpowered mental rectitude!!! This has become our downfall!

Where do you find a woman, you ask? Please tell me!!!!! I've been seeking since the 1970's!!

Reaction score
Alright guys, I took a vacation and now I am rested. I have a beer in-hand and ready to expose The Matrix to the unknowing!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lms, my son who just turned 14 is super shy around girls.
how do i give him a push in the right direction without embarrassing him?

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
wow, did you have your son when you were 16?

Reaction score
penkitten said:
I'll tell you a secret - all 14 year old guys are shy at this age and it is the girls who usually take the initiative and are the aggressors at this age; and thus, boys can easily be manipulated by a girl. As many teenage boys will beat up, or kill another dude if she tells him to, just to get her approval!

So, the point is, Don't push him!!! He is not ready!! Let him explore for himself at this age. Encourage him to start getting into manly things - encourage masculine behavior -- this will attract the girls with some effort on his part. If you do anything, as evidenced on this site, make sure his communication skills are fully developed!

If he is truly shy, then this is a genetic personality trait and "pushing" him will only make him feel inadequate!! The only thing you should do as he gets older is to put him in as many social settings as possible to slowly wean him to the male/female social dynamics - to let him adapt on a graduated scale. Shy people don't like to be forced - too much too soon will only discourage them!

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I'll tell you a secret - all 14 year old guys are shy at this age and it is the girls who usually take the initiative at this age; and thus, boys can easily be manipulated by a girl. As many teenage boys will beat up, or kill another dude if she tells him to, just to get her approval!

So, the point is, Don't push him!!! He is not ready!! Let him explore for himself at this age. Encourage him to start getting into manly things - encourage masculine behavior -- this will attract the girls with some effort on his part. If you do anything, as evidenced on this site, make sure his communication skills are fully developed!

If he is truly shy, then this is a genetic personality trait and "pushing" him will make him only feel inadequate!! The only thing you should do as he gets older is to put him in as many social settings as possible to slowly wean him to the male/female social dynamics - to let him adapt on a graduated scale.
WOW great advice.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS, I wasted most of my life screwing up everything. I just got back on my feet a year ago, after discovering the community. But, I'm behind all my friends right now.

I'm 17, just two months till the big "18".
I can't drive until im "18", still on permit.
I can't work right now, because I'm taking a foreign language class in community college, in addition to high school.
I'm low on cash, no income.
I'm in a alternative education program, independent studies (high school).
I only pickup h/w once a week, and drop it off once a week/
I go to a after-school program mondays & thursday.
I'm going to be enrolled in mentoring program.
I'm in a job-training program, hopefully start working in two months.
I transfered four different schools in the last year.

I need 35 credits until I graduate from High School. Even though my "future" is on track.

The alt. edu offers me virtually no social interaction. Aside from community college, i'm cut off socially. This is suppose to be my last year in High School, but this sucks!

Reaction score
iqqi said:
LMS, am I weird because I want a guy I can relate to more than I want a man who can/will pay my bills?
Haha, nice one iqqi. You want a guy to pay your bills but you emphasize that you want a man with whom you can relate to, as the main attraction. This is what most people strive for - it is called compatibility. Compatibility is based on the values that you both share that are most important to you both. These values could be religious, philosophical, economical, social, cultural, etc..

Compatibility, on a non-physical level, is the main crucial factor that holds relationships together for long periods of time. Contrary to what has been pushed in the last forty years, sex is not the integral factor required to keep people together. Fleshly desires are fleeting and deteriorate with time - but a person's internal spirit, encompassing his/her mind, is ever-present and eternal. To be real, a man, at the fleshly level, will ALWAYS desire a younger woman, or a younger you!!! So a woman can NEVER keep a man solely by her fleshly offerings - contrary to what has been taught, in the last 40 years, by the makers of The Matrix, as spouted in Cos-Ho-politan magazine and Oprah. You are being duped!!!

So we should seek and relate to the the mind of the person (and not seek his/her flesh) who we choose to be with, and ask probing questions to see that person's current state of mind, so that we may project his/her future status and state of well being. Our core beliefs rarely change - know how someone thinks and you will know their actions!! If you can't relate to his mindset - you will not like the outcome!! Butttttttttt, people get married nowadays, just because; thus, the sad state that we are in!!!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Commander LAST MAN STANDING!

Glad to have you back, man. But I've got two questions for you, though:

Number One:

Where the fukk have you been??? The last time I saw you, you seemed to have had everything well in hand. We feared that you may have died in battle...but glad to see that the reports of your "death" were highly exaggerated. lol

Number Two:

2. Can you give me just a few of the telltale signs that a woman who is OUT OF SYNC with her true femininity will exhibit the very first time she meets a romantically interested man?

Thanks in advance for your answers, soldier.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Where the fukk have you been??? The last time I saw you, you seemed to have had everything well in hand. We feared that you may have died in battle...but glad to see that the reports of your "death" were highly exaggerated. lol
I asked this, but he "dodged that bullet", lol...

Reaction score
Evolution, your social world is what you make of it!! Today, I don't talk to anyone that I have met in high school, after 28 years! High school is not the end of your social existence - it is the beginning of your adulthood - where meaningful social interactions begin!! You are in an "alternative" high school because of your errant ways, I gather?

Don't sweat it, it is your years AFTER high school that determines your social standing as an adult! You are not missing anything - you are merely beginning! I know that you are being pressured, by these deviants/perverts who have taken over our media, to be sexually prominent/promiscuous, and to have sexual conquests as your goal, but this is a path to failure!!

Listen to me good kid - I know that I speak differently than what is taught here, but your goal as a young male, is to avoid this ,"I have to have a hor to be a man" thinking!! No. you don't need anyone to be a man. The beauty is that you only need your inherent self to realize your potential as a man!!! Ask yourself this.. "What Am I doing as a man to enhance my position as a man? There are no tricks or "techniques" that I can give you to make you socially popular! You only have to fulfill that which was inherently given to you at birth!! What are your talents/skills? What value do you bring to yourself and to others? To be socially accepted means that you bring something to others from which they can benefit from!! But your first goal is to do what will most benefit you for your future!! You are worried about being socially embraced by others, when in reality, you should be focused on your future path, which will lead to success and thus be embraced by all!!!

Focus on improving your mind - all social gatherings flow from this!!!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I asked this, but he "dodged that bullet", lol...
he was banned from this forum by the supporters of the homosexual/feminist agenda. Now he is back! fighting the matrix with a renewed strenght and determination!

Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Commander LAST MAN STANDING!

Glad to have you back, man. But I've got two questions for you, though:

Number One:

Number Two:

2. Can you give me just a few of the telltale signs that a woman who is OUT OF SYNC with her true femininity will exhibit the very first time she meets a romantically interested man?

I was in Puerto Rico - that little Carribean island where the "fairest" people on earth come from - our beauty is derived from the meshing of all fleshly colors and of all mental forms!!! I will respond to your second question, which is at the crux of The Natural Order Of Things!!!

Excellent question, which needs little thought on my part, considering that I am in sync with the rhythm of truth!!!

The first sign of a woman who is is out of sync with her femininity is when she wants to be in control!! Give me time to respond...

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think LMS was a one-note assh*le ( !!!HORS!!!! ) with a bad attitude.

I think I was wrong. Not sure I believe ALL his stuff, but I like what he's written in this thread.

Glad you're back, man.

Reaction score
aliasguy said:
I used to think LMS was a one-note assh*le ( !!!HORS!!!! ) with a bad attitude.

I think I was wrong. Not sure I believe ALL his stuff, but I like what he's written in this thread.

Glad you're back, man.
Thanks Homey Bro!!

I am closee to 8,000 posts - all of which are in sync with the rhythm of truth!!! Hors are at the crux of this websites purpose of function, considering your described interactions!! No one has yet to prove me wrong!

Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Can you give me just a few of the telltale signs that a woman who is OUT OF SYNC with her true femininity will exhibit the very first time she meets a romantically interested man?

OK VU - sorry for the delay, but I have to be in a certain mood to answer deep questions, and the mood has struck me to answer your question to the fullest extent. As stated in my previous post - it is when she wants to be in control/in charge over the male that is the most obvious sign that she, the woman, is out of sync with her femininity. I'm not talking about women who take control when the man fails to do his manly duties - she then must fend for herself!

There are many telltale signs that show us men that something is wrong with the woman who we are pursuing. We see these incongruent mental quips right away - that is those of us who have eyes to see and ears to hear - but, we, men sometimes ignore the real! The real being the congruence of the physical world (what we see, feel, and hear) to that of the non-physical world - our hearts and minds, and all that reveals truth!!l

We sometimes pursue and grasp for the "imagined" and not the real because, it seems in today's world, our imaginative creation is much more pleasant than the reality! In this false imaginary delusional state, the man always falls and he falls to low depths. But it is due to his embracing the false imagined entity over the real thing that is the cause of his pain and solitude - it is not the woman's fault!

Men were blessed with reason - the highest power - for him to abandon this great mechanism of power for an imaginary thing and world, that he himself created - with the help of mass media - a world where a woman's imagined physical beauty surpasses his world of reason, is a choice that he voluntary made; thus, he made his own miserable reality by being beholden to the false entity that he himself imagined!! Haha, creating a reality from an imaginary, that is not real, (does not exist) will always lead to hardships and failure!! Embrace all of reality - "truth" - and not that which you desire or believe, or want to believe!!!

This was an abstract, yet a direct way of giving you the answer - if such is possible. :rolleyes:

When talking about being "in sync" - we are talking about "congruency" - being congruent...

congruent... adjective
1. corresponding in character or kind [syn: congruous] [ant: incongruous]
2. coinciding when superimposed [ant: incongruent]

congruence... noun
the quality of agreeing; being suitable and appropriate [syn: congruity] [ant: incongruity]

In this case, femininity, the genetic nature of the woman, is the subject to be held as the standard - the basest of truth (regarding this issue only :rolleyes:)! And so that which we are measuring against this natural standard is her, the woman's actions/behavior - her character!! Are her actions/behavior in line, congruent, correspond with her genetically derived feminine essence!!! Well do they?

I am getting into my work in progress here, The Natural of order of things part two, but VU - you are a battle-hardened soldier and I feel you are need of some weapons to battle this "artificial construct" - this recently manufactured robot - of which I place the "hor" label.

I digress, back to the natural order of things and and it's incongruent counterpart!! So you ask, "Can you give me just a few of the telltale signs that a woman who is OUT OF SYNC with her true femininity will exhibit the very first time she meets a romantically interested man?"

It is interesting that you used the word "telltale" in your question - what is the underlining meaning of that word? Let's look..

tell·tale /ˈtɛlˌteɪl/ Pronunciation Key...
1. a thing serving to reveal or disclose something.
2. that reveals or betrays what is not intended to be known:
3.. giving notice or warning of something,
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary

There are many signs of warning - too many to expound upon here, from her speech, to her body language, to what she reads, to her buying habits, Etc... all these patterns reflect her state of mind - and this is the crux of the matter!! We are trying to see if her mind is in congruence, in sync with her feminine nature!!!

Before reading my response, for those who haven't, read my Natural Order Of Things..Sexuality Defined And Explained!.. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50480

The very first sign you see of feminine incongruence (meaning not congruent), not in sync with her genetic feminine self, is her dress, or lack of dress - her attire, her clothes!! Yep, that's it - simple! But many of you don't see, so let me explain. Men are the aggressors and women are the submitters to our aggression, in regards to romantic interest. We initiate contact - but why? Because men are created to be visual beasts - otherwise why would we ever initiate contact with her if we do not like what we see? Also, the sexual act is a mental act, besides physical, and we must be in an excited state to perform "the act" - we must mentally like what we see, be excited, for the physical penis to work and perform it's natural function of procreation - i.e. family, i.e. humanity to exist! Basic reasoning for those who reason! Women know this!!!!

Women know this - yet you treat them as if they have no reason - this is where men fail! Women reason, but for their own or their offspring's advantage; whereas men reason for our selfish aims but also for the greater good!! But we fail with the modern day woman, as men, because our reasoning becomes tainted by our lustful desire for the fleshly woman, who is not congruent, not in harmony with us as men, and we pursue this fleshly form over the feminine woman who is complementary to our masculine nature!!! Do you see? We are the creators of our own demise!!! Why? It is so because we, VOLUNTARILY, forgo our superior mental reasoning status for the attainment of the lower form, the flesh - so we lowered our genetic selves as men, and in kind embraced the artificially created lower female - and it so it stands to reason that we deserve what wrong befalls us, because we, as men, are not in harmony with our masculine nature - our true selves!! Reasoning tells us that when we embrace a false object/belief then we are embracing that which goes against truth and its true nature and natural form, and naturally or unnaturally, we fail!! DIG?

I'm not just talking to Victory Unlimited, I am expressing to all who read this! Because VU asked an excellent question, he deserves a response in kind!

A woman's power is knowing the power of men!!! She understands the natural order of things, and defeats men, not by being more powerful than men (an impossibility), but by taking his power, his reasoning, away from him!!!!!

This is why we call them cunning, or intuitive, but they are neither cunning or intuitive - they merely know that which men know, but which we men tend to ignore/suppress, for our own out-of-sync fleshly gain - we artificially operate at this fleshly realm which the woman has advantage, due to our genetic desire of the eyes, and we let this lower form supersede our masculine reasoning - she has us in our weakest form and thus our defeat as men is at it's closest!!! This is why many here are crying out in anguish over the woman's guile -- but is is not her who is the problem - it is us men - we strayed from our masculine self by following her lead in her unnatural fleshly state - abhorrent to her feminine self!!!! Instead of leading, we are being led!!! I'll tell you how!

Ok, back to the first telltale signs, out of the many, of her being out of harmony with her natural femininity - getting back to her dress - attire!

As stated, women cannot overpower men, so how do they, did they gain advantage over men today???? Because they took the power away from us by defining the terms of engagement (VU likes this terminology) - they have us men operating at their fleshly level and hence have taken us away from our rational state of existence!!! How so, You ask? Well, it is an agenda of marketing and deceit that has been propelled in the last 40 years, but I'll just get to the personal level of manipulation - her dress, or lack thereof!!

Now the women who frequent this board know this already, so this is for the enlightenment of the men who are blinded by their own lusts. She uses her dress, or the lack thereof, as a mechanism of control! I told you that this was about control - yes - The Hor Matrix!! Not all control is overt - you know this VU - considering that you are in continuous awareness and prepared for war - but the matrix is a covert tactic - the most effective means of control - an unknowing control whereby one relinquishes his power unknowingly but willfully to another, although it is for his own demise!! This is serious shyt - mind control!!

Let me explain..the woman of America today uses subterfuge (another term VU understands and likes) to overcome the male!! But it is not really deceptive, it is overt - it is deceptive in that we have been programmed to accept her in this artificial state!!

sub·ter·fuge (sŭb'tər-fyōōj')
n. A deceptive stratagem or device

subterfuge

noun
something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity

Women do not challenge a man directly - she cannot win this confrontation!! She takes us on at a level that is subversive but yet overt - she lets us defeat ourselves!! How does she do this? By her dress, attire!! I'm getting into the natural of order of things here, part two, but I'll explain further...this is psychological warfare, in it's highest form - mind control, soldiers - whereby you defeat yourself!!!!

Last edited: