Get your free advice here - for a limited time only!

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
So lets say you're at a restaurant with friends and you see a couple of different things... 1) a table with and awesome set and 2) a girl eating lunch by herself...

Which one would you approach first and why?
what would you say to the set and to the lonely girl?

THANKS IN ADVANCE, lol

Reaction score
Trackman said:
Dear Mr. LMS - oh great and omni-potent one,

What about a woman from Spain? (Or other non-American cultures, perhaps).

I thought hard about getting a kiss in on the first date, I got a hug instead. I have gone on 5 dates now (with six coming up) and still NO kiss. I started lightly touching with help from my recent readings. I did get the cheek turn on one date after being as deliberate as I could. But I do think she is a little reserved, or at least reserved with regards to her personal space. I am wondering how much is cultural, her, or me. This first date was the first in over 17 years (cause I was, like, married and sh*t). Then there is the age difference (~11 years) and I have a young kid. Boy I picked a hard one.

It was nice to here her say she wanted to kick my a** last night at the track workout (where we met) just because I ran a lap faster than she ever has. Hmmm... definitely competitive. Does this constitute a "challenge" in the Doclove sense?
I'm not fond of a woman who challenges a man - unless it is done jokingly!

You have to respect cultural norms - so do as Spaniards do - IF, it doesn't go against universal norms!

sebastionay said:
Firstly id like to say great thread :) ok my quesiton is, in your long experience have you come to memorise any chatups or frames of conversation to have approaching women on nights out, if so please give some examples, thanks in advance
Generally speaking, A girl's "night out" means that she is making herself available to other men!!

It is not about memorizing approaches, but about maximizing the opportunity presented to you - a quick wit will be to your advantage!

DJ Wrangler said:
So lets say you're at a restaurant with friends and you see a couple of different things... 1) a table with and awesome set and 2) a girl eating lunch by herself...

Which one would you approach first and why?
what would you say to the set and to the lonely girl?

THANKS IN ADVANCE, lol
I understand that, most likely, two women eating together, generally, tells me that they mat be lacking a male mate - but, all things equal, I would approach the single hot babe, asking her if it is "OK" to keep her company - assuming that I go to a restaurant alone!!

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks thats helpful, but say im not quick witted, are there usual things 2 look for like unusual clothing? would i be on the right lines wit that? :S

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women, married or not, use their cellphones as a disrespecting tool, like they'll put it up to their ear interrupting you in mid-sentence as if the fvckin cellphone is more important than a live conversation with a live human being?

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Do women, married or not, use their cellphones as a disrespecting tool, like they'll put it up to their ear interrupting you in mid-sentence as if the fvckin cellphone is more important than a live conversation with a live human being?
lol.

she's doing that because she doesn't really care about what you have to say. something else is more important.

Reaction score
sebastionay said:
Ok thanks thats helpful, but say im not quick witted, are there usual things 2 look for like unusual clothing? would i be on the right lines wit that? :S
Are you saying that her clothing is a topic of interest to introduce yourself? Your approach is dependent on the environment in which you are in - this is what I meant by quick-witted. A grocery store approach would be different than a laundromat approach.

Poonani Maker said:
As WJH stated - unless it is an emergency call - she doesn't want to talk to you - not necessarily disrespectful (unless you are on a date) but the cell phone is now used as a tool to keep men from approaching them!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
LMS - ever listen to the Everclear song "heroin girl"?

Sometimes I feel like I'd rather settle down with a scaley wh0re who would do anything I need to feed my disease. My disease being my corrupt jaded mind.

In reality, I tend to settle down with the moralistic, church goin Miss Goodie two shoes, but my checkered past and habbits always lead to problems, what can I say, I have a thing for skanks.

No matter what women I have, I'm going to cheat, I accept that as a given. My question to you is, which path should I take?

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
LMS - ever listen to the Everclear song "heroin girl"?

Sometimes I feel like I'd rather settle down with a scaley wh0re who would do anything I need to feed my disease. My disease being my corrupt jaded mind.

In reality, I tend to settle down with the moralistic, church goin Miss Goodie two shoes, but my checkered past and habbits always lead to problems, what can I say, I have a thing for skanks.

No matter what women I have, I'm going to cheat, I accept that as a given. My question to you is, which path should I take?
I never heard of "Everclear".

A corrupt mind (you) will always accept corrupt things and persons, and thus will always be in a corrupt condition and you will never be in your natural state!!

You are living in the artificial world - The Matrix - an illusion based on false premises and thus false conclusions! A hor will never satisfy you - but a woman will! You are dealing with hors - when you deal with a woman you will return to your natural state as a man and you will reject your corrupted state, unless you seek failure!!!! A woman does not and will never embrace a corrupt man, but a hor will! For your well being find a woman and reject hors!!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS, which is your favorite article from Henry Makow and why? what is the one thing Makow has said that really impacted you/you thought "wow that is genius/so true.

my other question would be, you are not PRL right? are you his apprentice? if not where is the real PRL? does he post anywhere?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think of rap music:

Especially music that labels women as hors, and stresses the importance of money.

"I've got 99 problems but a b!tch ain't one"

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
my other question would be, you are not PRL right? are you his apprentice? if not where is the real PRL? does he post anywhere?
He is PRL. The account was banned.. and born was LMS.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incog said:
He is PRL. The account was banned.. and born was LMS.
you [censored] serious?? I came back to this forum like 2 weeks ago was away for a year or something and nobody told me this??? Everyone knows I was one of PRL's disciples.

Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
LMS, which is your favorite article from Henry Makow and why? what is the one thing Makow has said that really impacted you/you thought "wow that is genius/so true.

Yeah kid, I am he!

All of Makow's articles are on point and they are all heavily ladened with knowledge! Rense.com http://rense/comhas a lot of his articles. Makow reinforces the truth and exposes the reality of things in all areas - like minds eventually come together.

SamePendo said:
What do you think of rap music:

Especially music that labels women as hors, and stresses the importance of money.

"I've got 99 problems but a b!tch ain't one"
I remember hearing my first Rap song in 1979 by the group "SugarHill (a neighborhood in NYC) Gang" called "Rapper's Delight". Those were the days of the 2 foot by 4 foot long boom boxes that required 20 D cell batteries to operate - thus the fad of the big boom boxes didn't last long. Rap started as a disc-jockey self-promotional tool by individuals/groups at local club parties while they spun their records. It became competitive linguists from rival individuals/groups/gangs in NYC, and thus the rap battles and self-aggrandizement began.

It turned into competitive light-hearted, spirited word/rap contests and many positive messages came from it. THEN the music distributors of America took it over and it became what we have today - a negative mind control tool!! With this creative tool and these creative individual minds, our sexuality has been usurped and controlled by outside forces - the same ones who promoted the feminist agenda! Rappers can only Rap about what is approved by "The Industry", which is rifed with homosexuals - this is the reason that any negative comments about homos in music will not get published/distributed without a high cost to the writer!

The "Distributors" feel It is OK to rap about hors because they want to debase our sexuality, from it being a divine matter between a man and a woman to becoming solely sexual pleasure between a pimp and a hor! There is an agenda here - it is to corrupt the minds of our youth - part of The Hor/Homo Matrix! It seems they have completed their mission in this regard!

On the "money" subject and bling-bling materialism promotion, their aim again is to corrupt! How do the poor youth get this fantastic wealth at such a young age? What is the message? You either be a Athlete, a famous Rapper, or sell drugs!!! So now our youth want to be rich for doing nothing, and they want to be rich fast! They seek their worth through attention-seeking gimmicks, associatiing themselves withf the famous (Michael Jordan as an example) and wearing fashion labels!! No value is being sought through their own hard work and self worth! Sex for pleasure sake and materialism is the message - and sports, sports, sports!!

Our future looks bleak, not because of our youth, but because of the adults who alllowed this shyt to manifeast itself into reality!! The aim is to take America down, and down, down, down we are heading!! Those few who own the rights to distribute TV programs, and Movies are doing the same thing - targeting and debasing our youth and the general public. Is it no wonder why Homos and Hors are so readily accepted and embraced in America? it is no wonder for those who are out of The Matrix, it is to be expected!!

Now you know why the congress has been forced to pass laws to consolidate the communications industry in the las 20 years by relaxing the laws of ownership, and merger and acquisitions!! An agenda can be promoted and made to work ONLY if there is a few like-minded individuals who control the means of mass communication for mass influence and control!

Post-script: I only listen to "BEATS" and not RAP - Soundclick.com Beats/Instrumentals... VTZ is my favorite artist there...http://www.soundclick.com/

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found an amazing girl...we get along great, she is head over heels fallen for me, and she is extremely dirty yet such a sweet girl that the same time. The problem? She lives in Maine, 1,050 miles away. And I can't travel much at my age. Do you have any experience with long-distance relationships? I have never been in a situation like this before...and I guess I need to know exactly how foolish I'm being.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS, in your experience what is the best way to treat the following (to keep IL high)
redheads
blondes
brunettes

Does the rule apply to them all or do you treat each one different?

Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
I've found an amazing girl...we get along great, she is head over heels fallen for me, and she is extremely dirty yet such a sweet girl that the same time. The problem? She lives in Maine, 1,050 miles away. And I can't travel much at my age. Do you have any experience with long-distance relationships? I have never been in a situation like this before...and I guess I need to know exactly how foolish I'm being.
WHAT??? No such thing as a "good" hor - this is an oxymoron! Is there a good "Bad"? :rolleyes: No such thing as a long distance relationship - Rollo Tomassi wrote a treatise on this - look it up.

Joe The Homophobe said:
LMS, in your experience what is the best way to treat the following (to keep IL high)
redheads
blondes
brunettes

Does the rule apply to them all or do you treat each one different?
The essence of a woman is not revealed in her hair color or in her vagina, it is revealed in her nature, for all to see! Understand a woman's nature and you will attract and keep women - this is at the root of "gaming" women. If you understand how and why she deviated from her nature as a woman, then you will understand how to get hors!

This is not to say that there are no personal or cultural differences.

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your recommendations for building rapport on females in high school/college courses and getting with the "smarter" HBs? *Especially the ones with BFs*

Reaction score
jdawgmcb said:
What are your recommendations for building rapport on females in high school/college courses and getting with the "smarter" HBs? *Especially the ones with BFs*
Did you mean "aren't" instead of "are"???

Reaction score
It is because they are too busy teaching the youth/grade schoolers to put condoms on bananas, and teaching the kindergarten kids to accept homosexuality as normal!! :rolleyes:

The educational system has been taken over - and you guessed it - it is part of The Matrix!!

My thoughts and truth would destroy what they are trying to build - a destroyed young mind!!

Do you see the irony? They want to build destruction, and not enhance construction of the mind!! Matrix shyt!!!

This was said 100 years ago by the Author/orator Mark Twain..
Education consists mainly of what we have unlearned.
Mark Twain

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
Mark Twain

Here is a link to a free book that tells all on our mis education...http://www.rit.edu/~cma8660/mirror/www.johntaylorgatto.com/chapters/

Last edited: