Get your free advice here - for a limited time only!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do if you go out with a girl once and things seem to go well but then she ignores your attempt(s) to contact her again? Just forget about her, or let her know plainly that you don't put up with disrespect (under the assumption that she might, theoretically, cut the crap and act better).

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
What do you do if you go out with a girl once and things seem to go well but then she ignores your attempt(s) to contact her again? Just forget about her, or let her know plainly that you don't put up with disrespect (under the assumption that she might, theoretically, cut the crap and act better).
Surely when you state "things went well" this is solely from your perspective and it does not take into account her reality!

Going on a date is not a binding contract --- it is a merely an acquaintance to determine if both parties find each other involved enough to continue for another encounter!

After you contact a girl twice after an initial encounter do not contact her again -- woman reject men by not responding to their advances/calls -- they do passive rejections - do not expect a call from them telling you outright "I don't want to see you!"!

She did not disrespect you - women do have the right to determine with whom they wish to keep company!!

For whatever reason she did not want to continue further -- do not ask her why -- it is immaterial to the outcome!!

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I’m drinking again, so I am now in the state of mind to solve riddles!

Old guy? Hold on their kid - I’m Samuel’s age..:rolleyes: We are in our prime as men!

Can’t get the video to load – but from what you stated I can say that hordoms begin in the MIND and manifests itself in the flesh. Tieing up a hor to a bed to restrain her from her hor lusts is not going to solve a thing – it is her mindset and values that must change – physical restraint solves nothing – the resolve must come from within and not from an external force!!!

Every hor was a virgin at one time – her hordoms started when, in her mind, I repeat, when, in her mind, she decided that she will open her legs to a man who is NOT her husband, and allow him to take her innocence and femininity from her! Hors know when they will make their tw@t available to men and advertise it in the public domain!!! The average hor age in America today is 15 y/o!!

The only thing that will prevent these little children hors from physically desecrating themselves is….. “SHAME”– and the homo/hor agenda – financed and controlled by the CIA and other demonic entities, has made it “ok” for hors to be proud of their perverted corrupt ways!! Bring shame back to America and you will solve your hor problem - as other countries have shame for corrupt acts and have retained it for thousands of years!!!!

The independent film you referenced and the Hollywood HORS are the main contributors to the homo/hor agenda, by influencing the masses into thinking that being a hor is “acceptable” and one to be emulated!!!!!!!

Dude, you must be young!! A woman's prolonged eye contact signifies interest!!! She is begging you to approach her -- a woman's nature is different than a man's!!! Women do NOT approach but they do give signs!!!!! They used to,.in times past, drop their handkerchiefs for a gentleman to notice such and have an opener to approach her by requesting her receipt of this newfound object!!! Hors are more blatant today and will stare you down!!! Approach her and say, "Your eyes seem to speak to me without words - give me your phone number and we'll discuss further!!!

LMS, I have one more question for you. This forum recommended that I cut all contact from her and not talk to her for a long while if she was not replying to my texts. I did this for about two weeks, but then on Friday I finally sent her a text. This is how the conversation went:

"Yo Woman"
"Yo Man"
"What's going on"
"Nothing with Ashley"
"Come get drunk"
"Can't, gotta be home in ten and work in the morning"
"Gotcha
then about 5 minutes later she sends me this text
"Night!"
I reply
"Night. What are you doing tomorrow"
"Not sure, I gotta babysit and maybe a birthday party"

Then I didn't reply after that. Should I just leave her alone now and let her contact me? Also what do you think of that conversation via text?

Reaction score
Does this girl know that you are pursuing her romantically? Don't go the indirect route by becoming drinking buddies / friends - that is what men do who are not confident in their manhood!!

Who said "Come get drunk? You or her?

Why ask her "what are you doing tomorrow?" This is indirect - why not just be blunt and say lets do such and such on Friday" If she rejects then at least you know what you are dealing with - don't ask through text - use the phone!

Why wonder for weeks on end - get to the point - women know why men want to be with them - it is not a secret to her why you call her.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm heading to a party in a few. Think it's too soon to invite her there?

I think she knows I want to bang her. We've hooked up two weeks in a row. I think she might be shy or something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You "think" she knows?? This means that you never asked her out specifically to be alone - don't invite her to a group thing - again this is indirect ---- ask her to be with you for a certain function - without others involved.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to bang her tonight though.

I was thinking of texting her this:

"Hey, what's your bedtime tonight?"

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS, stop living vicariously through your subjects.

You should be the one out doing this stuff like us, not pecking away at a keyboard.

Originally posted by Last Man Standing
I am the “pimpest” virgin on this site!!!
I still maintain that guys shouldn't be taking advice from a virgin. It's all theoretical and hypothetical advice that anybody with a basic understanding of the english language can give.

This is the last time I'm posting in this thread...It's wrong...Utterly wrong.

Reaction score
Is she that easy??? You may look a little desperate!. Take your time - walk before you run!

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's made out with only 4 guys. I was #4. And they've all been recent.

She's a virgin still but I think she's trying to open up sexually and I want to be the first **** in line for that poon.

Reaction score
Most virgins take a little coaxing first!! :rolleyes:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I got a question that's been bothering me for a while now.

When is it ok to give a hor a 'dirty sanches'? Do you keep it for a special occasion or for everyday use?

Like last night, I was drilling this hor of a TA in her sh!tter when I pretended to come, I yelled "AAaaah yeah baby" and spat on her back. She, thinking that I'd come on her back, turned around with a big smile on her face. That's when I jumped in and gave her a dirty sanches. She, of course, got pissed as hell, but it was worth it. Now is that ok?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to recover from this:

In a moment of drunken weakness I called my ex beautiful.

Here's the scenario:

Earlier in the evening one of my drunk friends texted her saying that she was fat and that he was horny, upsetting her.
I was drunk at a party.
I was on the phone with her for a few minutes then I started talking to someone else at the party and she hung up on me.
About 10 minutes later I called her to see why she hung up on me, she pissed me off so I hung up on her and left it like that.
Later on she calls me back, leaving a message saying she wanted to talk.
I call her back she's being a ***** so I tell her I"ll talk to her later.
She sighs like she's disappointed and agrees.
I text her, "you know you're beautiful, right?"
She replies, "thanks"

I hardly compliment her and she was already in a self-concious low mood so I don't think it was too damaging to me. How would you play it off? I know she likes me ALOT so I'm sure it wasn't too bad.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

I asked that chick, "do you have a bedtime tonight"

She replied, "I'm at an icehouse tonight"

I'm officially done talking to this broad. I'll ignore her in everyway possible and I'll let her make a move now.

Reaction score
Ok, I'm drinking, so I think this is a good time to answer your questions!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
haha, sure why not?

Hey PRL, I have a question?

I've been trying this for a while, but I can't seem to do it.

My buddy told me about how you can make a chick nvt, and it all comes out like white milk and it's just pouring out like crazy! Seriously.....

He said he was hitting it and she just squirted all of that shyt out...what is that spot to hit that in?

I mean, all the G-Spots and shyt, I just can't seem to get it right dude. Lol, help me out!

Reaction score
DJF or John said:
haha, sure why not?

Hey PRL, I have a question?

I've been trying this for a while, but I can't seem to do it.

My buddy told me about how you can make a chick nvt, and it all comes out like white milk and it's just pouring out like crazy! Seriously.....

He said he was hitting it and she just squirted all of that shyt out...what is that spot to hit that in?

I mean, all the G-Spots and shyt, I just can't seem to get it right dude. Lol, help me out!
Haha, yes, the "ejaculating female" - is there such a thing? I think this tells it all about the days we live in - the females are ejaculaing and the men are taking it up the arse!!!! End-times anyone? !!! :rolleyes:

John, I think you know hors better than me - enlighten us!

the "G" spot was given a name in the 1960's/1970's! What happened in the 1960's??? I wonder? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Reaction score
Don The Magic Juan said:
Don The Magic Juan said:
I posted the above on December 21st on another forum.

Here is the current situation:

I will be in the class two more days before the trimester ends and I have made no progress. I really want to get to know her but I can't, I am sitting one row behind her and two desks to the right (she is in the middle). I really have no other chances to get to talk to her, I only see her in this class and during the class there are very few times when I am able to speak to her. We make eye contact briefly at times. At one point yesterday she was staring into my eyes for way too long (she was resting her head on her desk) and I was like "What?" and then she rolled her eyes and put her head in the other direction. Today she did something that has me confused, I don't know if she genuinely dislikes me or if she was just flirting. She started like insulting me, but just moving her lips without actually saying the words ou tloud. I couldn't make out what she was saying. I am really confused. I need some help, I'd like to make some progress in the next two days.
Ok kid, this is elementary, you must take the lead and quit having her string you along! So what that there are chairs between you!! Are there chaiirs between you when you are outside of the classroom? No!!!! Either she is toying with you and wants a reaction from you or she is romantically interested! It is for you to approach and determine what is her true intentions!! Don;t let a girl control you -- you control the girl -- what is it that you want??

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Ok kid, this is elementary, you must take the lead and quit having her string you along! So what that there are chairs between you!! Are there chaiirs between you when you are outside of the classroom? No!!!! Either she is toying with you and wants a reaction from you or she is romantically interested! It is for you to approach and determine what is her true intentions!! Don;t let a girl control you -- you control the girl -- what is it that you want??
Well there is no chances for me outside of the classroom. Before class I never see her and after class she is gone before I get out the door (her seat is closer to the door. I want to get a date with her, but I have no way of approaching her and I am scared of doing so in an awkward way (seeing as I don't know her).