Get your free advice here - for a limited time only!

Reaction score
Alright boys, I'm drinking beer, so it is a good time to give some advice...any questions?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Do you notice how all the hors in the audience boo the dude before they know the DNA results --- hors stick together like simeese twins!!!!
Now that sh1t was FUNNY as hell! :crackup:

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got one for you.

Is this arrogance or self respect? And should I change my stance on it?

Okay, a couple of months ago, I was talking to a girl at the bar that I was half interested in. I made some decent headway, but I wasn't really close to a close. I talked to her for about 15 minutes or so. Then the lights came on signaling the last 10 minutes for you to finish your beer and get out of the bar. My best friend (we're like brothers) just started making casual conversation with her as we were heading inside. In 5 minutes time, he did what I couldn't do in 15. He had hooked her, reeled her in, and gotten himself invited back to her place. Of course they ended up sleeping together.

It irritated me, but I didn't really care because I wasn't super into her anyway. Now from out of nowhere, she starts messaging me on myspace wanting to talk. I could probably fvck her now, but I'm not sure I want to anymore.

I have kind of a self imposed policy I developed after my junior high days where I don't get involved with my friends' leftovers anymore. It stems from the fact that when I first entered the dating world at age 14, the only girls that would go out with me were the ones that my other best friend at the time either turned down or ones he had already dated and broken up with. But they never picked me first. Basically, I was always plan B to these girls.

So now I'm actually more offended that this girl is showing some kind of interest in me after fvcking my friend than I would be if she wasn't talking to me at all.

Is this self respect not allowing myself to be used as plan B, or am I just getting butt hurt and trying to justify being offended? And should I **** her now?

Reaction score
DJDAMAGE, I couldn't load the movie - what is the name on youtube?

Nexus,

A girl at a bar is there to make herself available to men – that is her sole purpose – it was close to closing and no one made their move on her, so of course she went with your buddy, She would have chosen you if you would have approached her as a romantic interest and not just to talk!

When you talk to a woman you should, through your conversation, be hinting towards seeing one another in the near future! Women know that men talk to them because they want to pursue them romantically – she was waiting for you to escalate – when the lights came on this would have been a good time to ask to see her again and depart!

If she contacted you after she got plucked by your best friend then this tells you that she sees you as attractive and would have opened her legs for you if you would have just asked!!

I don’t think you are protecting your self-respect – rather you are protecting your ego!! Quit taking things so personally – leave your emotions out of it! Hors are for everybody, including your friend – quit making it into a contest!

Your friend is doing things right – he seems to have a lot of confidence - take a lesson from your friend and start being more aggressive!!!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
See PRL, too many times, tooooo many times.

We get up here, and we preach about, How To Get Women?

How to seduce women, how to sleep with women. Why? I have found the answer to that question! I have become sexual, thus they now allow me to take them over.

But PRL, what in the hell does a man do.....when he can discern spirits? Yeah, that's right, I'm no damn fool!

Majority of women HATE me. They absolutely fvcking hate me. Majority of people period HATE me.

Do people praise me? yep.
Do women fvck me? yep.

But let me say something to "piss them off," let me turn off my sexuality, and watch how I turn to Public Enemy Number One.

I WALK ALONE! I WALK ALONE PRL!!

You know why? You know why I walk alone!

Becasue I know god damn well, that the so called women I'm fvcking, women I could be fvcking, and so called "guy buddies," NONE of these people truly, honestly, give two fvcks about me.

NONE OF THEM.

I choose to walk alone, because I choose to not have someone by me that doesn't truly care about me. A real friend. If I were getting jumped, if my car goes out, I can't call NOONE to help me! NO ONE!

YET.....yet......I've fvcked 23 different girls since January 1.
I've met 28 new male business partners who claim they "have my back."

NONE of these God damn people care about me!

So PRL...you wnat a question? I got a question..............

What does a man do, when he has "won" the world, yet the only true friend and person he has in the world that truly cares about him is God?

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:

Nexus,

A girl at a bar is there to make herself available to men – that is her sole purpose – it was close to closing and no one made their move on her, so of course she went with your buddy, She would have chosen you if you would have approached her as a romantic interest and not just to talk!

When you talk to a woman you should, through your conversation, be hinting towards seeing one another in the near future! Women know that men talk to them because they want to pursue them romantically – she was waiting for you to escalate – when the lights came on this would have been a good time to ask to see her again and depart!

If she contacted you after she got plucked by your best friend then this tells you that she sees you as attractive and would have opened her legs for you if you would have just asked!!

I don’t think you are protecting your self-respect – rather you are protecting your ego!! Quit taking things so personally – leave your emotions out of it! Hors are for everybody, including your friend – quit making it into a contest!

Your friend is doing things right – he seems to have a lot of confidence - take a lesson from your friend and start being more aggressive!!!
Thanks, man. You're totally right about my friend. I've tried to take note of some of the things he does and use them for myself. He gets girls easily because he's the textbook bad boy. He's very aggressive and doesn't care how people look at him. On the flipside to this getting him girls, he has almost zero male friends. I would actually go so far as to say I'm the only real close male friend he has. Being an alpha bad boy Don Juan seems like a lonely place in terms of just having buddies to hang out with.

Anyway, here's an update on this situation. I think your ego evaluation was pretty accurate the more I replay the details of last night.

I have no car right now, so I walked 3 miles up to the bar last night. This would be total AFC behavior if I were going up there strictly to talk to this girl. But I wasn't. Wednesdays are $2.75 double pint nights. I can get my favorite beer for dirt cheap, and lots of my friends are always up there. Thus I went up there with the intention of hanging out with my friends and drinking and not really caring if I even talked to this girl. Very alpha.

When I got there, I didn't even look for her. Instead, I found a table of my friends and joined them. After awhile, she found me. After her friend at the other table had somebody else to talk to and a few of my friends cleared out, she came and sat down next to me and started talking to me.

She started with the whole, "So how do you know all of the same people I know? Stop trying to be me," stuff that she had been using every time she talked to me. And I playfully countered it with, "If I stop trying to be you, then I can't sleep with ***** (my friend she fvcked)." And she turned red and hid her face in her hand like an embarassed little girl.

We spent the majority of the night just going through people we knew trying to see how many common links we had. We discussed music and random other things we were into. I tried to find out if she was still a witch (which was another reason I didn't more aggressively persue her the first time. I try to stay away from that stuff. It scares me). I think I have been focusing too much on push to try to not seem overly needy because my push-pull ratio last night seemed about 70/30. I was pushing a lot of the time I should have been pulling. And as a result she got defensive a few times.

So the night came to a close, the lights came on, and we were sitting alone at the table. She pulled some lipstick out of her purse and started applying it. Whether this was for me or because the lights were on and everybody would see her, I don't know. But I went to the bathroom and told her to put something interesting in my beer while I was gone since it was Guinness, and it's so dark I wouldn't be able to tell until I drank it. She didn't even run with it. She gave me a very boring, "I don't do that," answer. I shook my head and walked away.

When I came back, she and another friend of mine were sitting at the table. I had already aranged to get a ride home from this other friend since I didn't want to walk. But I then turned back to the girl and asked her what she was doing afterward (not really even sure I felt like doing anything. I was just testing the waters), and she said, "Nothing. I'm going home and going to sleep 10 am class tomorrow morning." Now I suppose because my other friend who fvcked her used the approach of, "Do you have alcohol at your place? Cool. Let's go back there and drink," rather than asking her what she was doing, maybe that was why it yielded success. I don't know. But at that point, I got irritated and kind of decided to eject emotionally.

We walked outside, and she looked awkward for a second trying to figure out how to say goodbye. Then under the guise of "we're friends now. I can't just shake your hand," she said, "Give me a hug." So we hugged. And as we did so, I debated in my head whether or not I still felt interested enough to try to go for a # close or a k close since I obviously wasn't going to get the f close. I probably could have gotten a k close if I had pushed it, but I didn't really feel the proper moment. It keeps getting said that if you're asking yourself if you should then you should. But I wasn't asking myself. Asking yourself generally implies that you've noticed a signal and don't know if you should act on it. I didn't really receive that signal. It probably would have seemed forced. I could have almost certainly gotten the # close, though. In fact, I think that's what she was waiting for. But at that point, I was irritated and didn't care anymore. I just told her I'd send her a message on myspace and she left.

Looking back, I think I might have shot myself in the foot with making fun of her for having sex with my friend. I think she's going out of her way to not seem like a slut now. She's said numerous times, "I don't do stuff like that. That was a weird night."

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Look for: "Black Snake Moan" Trailer

Its about this old guy (Samual L. Jackson) who runs into the unconscious body of this hoe that got raped and he picks her up brings her to his home and ties a chain around her so she wouldn't escape and he would only let her go when she stops being a hoe.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
I’m drinking again, so I am now in the state of mind to solve riddles!

DJDamage said:
What do you think of the following movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALyw5ukA7fE
DJDamage said:
Look for: "Black Snake Moan" Trailer

Its about this old guy (Samual L. Jackson) who runs into the unconscious body of this hoe that got raped and he picks her up brings her to his home and ties a chain around her so she wouldn't escape and he would only let her go when she stops being a hoe.
Old guy? Hold on their kid - I’m Samuel’s age..:rolleyes: We are in our prime as men!

Can’t get the video to load – but from what you stated I can say that hordoms begin in the MIND and manifests itself in the flesh. Tieing up a hor to a bed to restrain her from her hor lusts is not going to solve a thing – it is her mindset and values that must change – physical restraint solves nothing – the resolve must come from within and not from an external force!!!

Every hor was a virgin at one time – her hordoms started when, in her mind, I repeat, when, in her mind, she decided that she will open her legs to a man who is NOT her husband, and allow him to take her innocence and femininity from her! Hors know when they will make their tw@t available to men and advertise it in the public domain!!! The average hor age in America today is 15 y/o!!

The only thing that will prevent these little children hors from physically desecrating themselves is….. “SHAME”– and the homo/hor agenda – financed and controlled by the CIA and other demonic entities, has made it “ok” for hors to be proud of their perverted corrupt ways!! Bring shame back to America and you will solve your hor problem - as other countries have shame for corrupt acts and have retained it for thousands of years!!!!

The independent film you referenced and the Hollywood HORS are the main contributors to the homo/hor agenda, by influencing the masses into thinking that being a hor is “acceptable” and one to be emulated!!!!!!!

itishe said:
Dude, you must be young!! A woman's prolonged eye contact signifies interest!!! She is begging you to approach her -- a woman's nature is different than a man's!!! Women do NOT approach but they do give signs!!!!! They used to,.in times past, drop their handkerchiefs for a gentleman to notice such and have an opener to approach her by requesting her receipt of this newfound object!!! Hors are more blatant today and will stare you down!!! Approach her and say, "Your eyes seem to speak to me without words - give me your phone number and we'll discuss further!!!

Reaction score
John, 23 hors in less than 45 days??? I can tell you that you are a very lonely dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are in pain bro!!!!

Yeah, people today are not trustworthy Sad to say but I have little faith in humanity today, corruption is rampant in America and most are selfish and self-centered and will say one thing and do another! Don’t trust anyone fully and keep things cordial and businesslike, even when dealing with women, but don’t give too much of your self to others, because in most cases it is not genuine!!! I have very few friends and I am not interested in developing new relationships. We are living in a time of deceit!!!!

With you always being in a sexual state maybe you are giving too much of a strong sexual vibe and so of course you are only going to get Giga-hors instead of those who are looking for a meaningful relationship! I categorize all women as “Hors” who open their legs to a man who is NOT their husband!!!! You must do the same, if you are to maintain your dignity as a man!!!

These women (hors) are empty vessels!!!

I said… EMPTY vessels!!!!!!

Men are made to be full of life but when we seek and meet a hor a part of our life essence is taken from us and we become a part of the hor essence and become empty vessels ourselves!!!! Your solution is to stay away from the hor and seek a woman of value who embraces her femininity!!!!

Good luck kid ---- I resolved to be alone over 25 years ago!!!!! Why? Because I do not want to marry a hor!!!! You must accept the reality that if you shun hors then you have decided that you will be ALONE for the rest of your life – there is a Spanish saying that goes… “I rather be alone than with bad company” – you must think the same!!!!!

Most punks/chumps get married because they don’t want to be alone – these are fools who are the loneliest on the planet – they will eventually get divorced because a Hor alliance is the weakest of all alliances!!!! Align yourself and bring along only those who will make you stronger in your resolve to fulfill your manhood!!!

John, rejoice in your solitude!!!! Align with others only if they align themselves with truth!!!!

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
John, 23 hors in less than 45 days??? I can tell you that you are a very lonely dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are in pain bro!!!!

Yeah, people today are not trustworthy Sad to say but I have little faith in humanity today, corruption is rampant in America and most are selfish and self-centered and will say one thing and do another! Don’t trust anyone fully and keep things cordial and businesslike, even when dealing with women, but don’t give too much of your self to others, because in most cases it is not genuine!!! I have very few friends and I am not interested in developing new relationships. We are living in a time of deceit!!!!

With you always being in a sexual state maybe you are giving too much of a strong sexual vibe and so of course you are only going to get Giga-hors instead of those who are looking for a meaningful relationship! I categorize all women as “Hors” who open their legs to a man who is NOT their husband!!!! You must do the same, if you are to maintain your dignity as a man!!!

These women (hors) are empty vessels!!!

I said… EMPTY vessels!!!!!!

Men are made to be full of life but when we seek and meet a hor a part of our life essence is taken from us and we become a part of the hor essence and become empty vessels ourselves!!!! Your solution is to stay away from the hor and seek a woman of value who embraces her femininity!!!!

Good luck kid ---- I resolved to be alone over 25 years ago!!!!! Why? Because I do not want to marry a hor!!!! You must accept the reality that if you shun hors then you have decided that you will be ALONE for the rest of your life – there is a Spanish saying that goes… “I rather be alone than with bad company” – you must think the same!!!!!

Most punks/chumps get married because they don’t want to be alone – these are fools who are the loneliest on the planet – they will eventually get divorced because a Hor alliance is the weakest of all alliances!!!! Align yourself and bring along only those who will make you stronger in your resolve to fulfill your manhood!!!

John, rejoice in your solitude!!!! Align with others only if they align themselves with truth!!!!

LMS you make some great points. I agree with you about living in a time of deceit. And I would rather marry a virgin than a nonvirgin anyday. I am albanian born and raised in Chicago. My parents are immigrants. If you know anything about albanians its important to get a girl that is a virgin. You sound like my dad. He used to say don't marry a nonvirgin. Why do you want a girl who has slept with other men?

My dad is so pissed at me because I am not married. He says you ****ing idiot. Now your never going to find a virgin because the only virgins are very young and they will not want anything to do with you. So my dad says your going to get some left over *****! You sound just like my dad.

To be honest I have talked to about 6 albanian girls over the last year. There ages were 18,21,22,24,26,22. 5/6 wanted to marry me except one where it just didn't work out between us. (And that was the only virgin). I think the average american girl loses her viginity at 16. With albanian girls most parents want to marry them or young because they know they are going to get popped by 22. Average albanian girl probably loses virginity at 20-21 if not married.

I have fvcked my share of girls and had my fun. But if I married a nonvirgin it would bother me a little. call me insecure, call me a puss. But the way My dad taught me it would bother me.

LMS- Let me ask you a question?? It may be too late for you to get a virgin. But when you were 26-27 you could have went back to PR and got a virgin. Your 14 years older than me and the girls in your day were a little better than they are today. Why didn't you do it???????

One more thing you say that there is no way you would get married. Marriage is for chumps. I agree for the most part. Guys marry girls because of insecurities. They sell themselves out for a piece.

LMS- would you marry a girl that was pretty, a virgin, a great housewife????

Reaction score
lookyoung said:
So my dad says your going to get some left over *****! You sound just like my dad.
...But if I married a nonvirgin it would bother me a little. call me insecure, call me a puss. But the way My dad taught me it would bother me.

LMS- Let me ask you a question?? It may be too late for you to get a virgin. But when you were 26-27 you could have went back to PR and got a virgin. Your 14 years older than me and the girls in your day were a little better than they are today. Why didn't you do it???????

One more thing you say that there is no way you would get married. Marriage is for chumps. I agree for the most part. Guys marry girls because of insecurities. They sell themselves out for a piece.

LMS- would you marry a girl that was pretty, a virgin, a great housewife????
I would absolutely guarantee marry a woman right now - but I will never marry a hor!!!! A woman is a female who has NOT had any sexual contact with a man!!! I said "ANY" sexual contact!!!! Your father is a STRONG man of dignity!!!!!!! You should respect him dearly - I don't know him but I hold him in very high esteem - our minds are tied to truth!!!!! Truth is NOT "temporal" - it was, is , and will be (future). it is everlasting!!!!!

LookYoung, Your father speaks truth -- no man, I said no man, even the Pimps on SoSuave want to marry a hor who has sucked, plucked, fvcked, cucklucked a man who was not their husband! Would you marry a girl who has been sullied by PuertoRican_Lover?? I hope not, for surely she has been
relegated to her Hor status which she voluntarily Ho-heartedly has embraced and with a surety has been treated as less than human - as a hor should be!!!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Got u PRL.

You know, here's the thing. I've always been a gut following guy.

It's not preached around here much, but girls fall FOR ME, into about 4 different catergories.

Girlfriend/Wifey

Close Friends with Benefits

Social Fvck Partner

Fvck Partner

The fvck partner is just a chick that I fvck, period. The Social fvck partner is a popular chick that I fvck, that gets me "browny points." The close friend with benefits is the chcik that we are really cool and pretty much friends on a certain level, of course we fvck, but we are cool, we can hang out. The girlfriend/wifey this is my soul mate. This is the person I can call at 5 in the morning to come pick me up 30 miles away. This girl supports me as a man, supports my dreams, and helps me grow.

All 3 besides the Girlfriend/wifey, are really just there because of the Value I offer. I have a high sexual flow, and the sex is fun, plus I am considered cool, and that's why these types really LIKE me. The girlfriend/wifey likes the KING in me, it's the inner God in me that she is attracted to, and teh sexual flow is just a side item, it's not the baked chicken.

I don't find many girlfriend/wifeys, matter of fact, I have found NONE as far. But my whole goal with what I call my "Pvssy Flow" is to build up 5 Girlfriends/Wifeys....oh my God, that is my dream.

I love women...all women. I really enjoy them and the entire sexual experiences. But I really love being with my Girlfriend/Wifey, there's nothign better than that....

I know I'll locate these chicks...and when I do, I would have fully become the true Don Juan that I am, FOREVER!

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Ok kids, this is my first thread that I started -- So give me your concerns and I shall respond to them accordingly and give wise counsel!!! No question or concern shall be disregarded!
How do I become a ****y douche like you? :)

Reaction score
Nexus, you did it again – quit talking to women at bars unless it is for a “pick-up” – this girl is a hor and a witch??? DAMNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This hor is trying to act innocent after she knows that you know what your friend did to her??? Does she take you as a fool? She said “Since we are friends now….” WHAT? Why in the hell would you be “friends” with a hor and a witch???????.

When you talk to hors too much then they get bored with you – approach a hor as a hor – you know what she wants – you know what you want – why are you beating around the bush? Your objective is to get IN the bush! Personally, I wouldn’t pursue this witchy hor – she sounds demonic to me!!!!

dynamicallyidle said:
How do I become a ****y douche like you? :)
This is an oxymoron – a “douche” is a cleansing solvent for the vagina – “****y” is in the man’s domain!

I’m a very humble man but I know the reality of today’s corrupt woman and I reject it ho-heartedly – if being embedded in truth makes one ****y, then I accept the claim with honor!!

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would absolutely guarantee marry a woman right now - but I will never marry a hor!!!! A woman is a female who has NOT had any sexual contact with a man!!! I said "ANY" sexual contact!!!!
Then what does that make us as DJs? As men?

Are we not men because we have sex?

You're delusional.

A "hor" is a girl who likes sex, as all humans/animals do. Would you not marry her because she is human and isn't afraid to express it? I would rather marry a "hor" who is in touch with her humanity, than a self-delusional virgin who doesn't know who--or what--she is.

And...Why exactly, are we taking advice from a 44 year old virgin on how to pick up chicks?

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Quiksilver said:
Then what does that make us as DJs? As men?

Are we not men because we have sex?

You're delusional.

A "hor" is a girl who likes sex, as all humans/animals do. Would you not marry her because she is human and isn't afraid to express it? I would rather marry a "hor" who is in touch with her humanity, than a self-delusional virgin who doesn't know who--or what--she is.

And...Why exactly, are we taking advice from a 44 year old virgin on how to pick up chicks?
I will forgive you for your transgressions and blasphemies considering your age and inexperience! I was actually hired as a character witness and consultant for the movie, ”The 40 year old virgin” – did you see it?

I am the “pimpest” virgin on this site!!!

No kid, we are NOT men because of sex!!! We are men because we are genetically wired and mentally transfixed to be men!! See my thread “The Natural Order of things – Sexuality explained and defined!”! It is a bit much to absorb for an 18 year old but I think you can handle it….http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50480

Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Puerto Rico is a haven for hors!! Puerto Rico has been a territory of the US since 1898! I “grew up” as a teenager in the 1970’s and the feminist hor agenda was in full swing!! There was a small percentage of women who held on to the true path of womanhood, but even back then women were wearing bras and panties as the dominant style of dress!!!! Every woman I kissed were ready to open their legs!! I said every!!

The American culture has been exported to their territorial possessions and worldwide through the MASS media and other forces!! This is why it is soooooooo important to value your immigrant roots – these roots are longstanding and true and full of meaning and untarnished by the artificially contrivances of an external force hell-bent on corrupting the mind and thus the actions of an impressionable youth!!! A woman who rejects this “It’s O.K. to be a hor” is one who is grounded in her femininity and is a strong woman of character and one worthy of attention and pursuit!!!

Say “No to hos and ‘Yes’ to women!!!”

DJF or John said:
Got u PRL.

You know, here's the thing. I've always been a gut following guy.

It's not preached around here much, but girls fall FOR ME, into about 4 different catergories.

Girlfriend/Wifey

Close Friends with Benefits

Social Fvck Partner

Fvck Partner

The fvck partner is just a chick that I fvck, period. The Social fvck partner is a popular chick that I fvck, that gets me "browny points." The close friend with benefits is the chcik that we are really cool and pretty much friends on a certain level, of course we fvck, but we are cool, we can hang out. The girlfriend/wifey this is my soul mate. This is the person I can call at 5 in the morning to come pick me up 30 miles away. This girl supports me as a man, supports my dreams, and helps me grow.

All 3 besides the Girlfriend/wifey, are really just there because of the Value I offer. I have a high sexual flow, and the sex is fun, plus I am considered cool, and that's why these types really LIKE me. The girlfriend/wifey likes the KING in me, it's the inner God in me that she is attracted to, and teh sexual flow is just a side item, it's not the baked chicken.

I don't find many girlfriend/wifeys, matter of fact, I have found NONE as far. But my whole goal with what I call my "Pvssy Flow" is to build up 5 Girlfriends/Wifeys....oh my God, that is my dream.

I love women...all women. I really enjoy them and the entire sexual experiences. But I really love being with my Girlfriend/Wifey, there's nothign better than that....

I know I'll locate these chicks...and when I do, I would have fully become the true Don Juan that I am, FOREVER!
Johnny, why such a long list? Three out of your four categories can be categorically summed up into one category – that of the “HOR” category – they all relate to your mission of putting the penis in the vagina!!!!! “Wifey” material is beyond the vagina!!! You are seeking her essence as a woman and she is seeking your essence as a man!! Did you not read my thread on the”Natural order of things - sexuality explained and defined”?

Read it again – it is unlike any thread on this site and it delves into the essence of what a man and woman truly seek --- you are looking for this!! By your own admission – women are not women today – they have strayed from their natural state as a woman!!! Seek her in her naturally genetically ordered state, untainted by corrupt outside influences, and you will find that which you seek!!!