Get your free advice here - for a limited time only!

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is this carp? You people run a real dj -- pimpin -- off the board for, what, supposedly posting "fake" stories (what evidence did anyone ever bring?) but you tolerate totally irrelevant blather like this? Lol.

Reaction score
^^^^^What's up with all these trolls on Sosuave lately???

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So now I'M a troll? Lol. That accusation seems to be last refuge of a scoundrel! (I wonder what conclusion a careful comparison of our respective posts would suggest; am I the more likely troll or would that be yourself?)

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
danielzxc said:
So now I'M a troll? Lol. That accusation seems to be last refuge of a scoundrel! (I wonder what conclusion a careful comparison of our respective posts would suggest; am I the more likely troll or would that be yourself?)
Why are you sticking up for these losers who have been banned, all you do is fvcking complain and attack every other dude who is against these people.
We all know now that you are the same troll as skip2mylou and a host of others who have been recently banned, get the fvck out of here.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree again LMS however I don't really blame them, I do blame feminism and modern life including the ass-hole men who are taking advantage of them.

I got very close to a girl like this, she lost her virginity to an older guy when she was raped at 13, by 15 she was a little slut, later she became a lesbian and then I met her at 24 when she was with her girlfriend. Anyway we became friends. The psychological damage that had been done to her was immense, seizures where she relived it etc. I really got her to open up and begin to trust but unfortunately her lap-dancer (they all have a bad view of men) girl-friend turned her against me. BTW - I was never trying to play her because I genuinely felt sorry for her.

I think your right about this little 15 year old, it's probably because she has no father and has abandement and trust issues and the wants love and the only way she can get it is from a baby or from temporaryly by having sex from a guy. That's the reason why I say "What's ****ed up with society!".

Reaction score
d99, Yes, some women have been abused and raped in their childhood and this creates a monster - I don't blame the woman for such atrocities -- the men should be put to death who abuse children!!! Society is "messed up" and it is encouraged and worsened by those who control the media and it's messages and content!! There is a sick agenda here!! I blame my generation who created this mess!!! We are the original monsters!!

Does anybody else have questions that they need to be answered?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
d99, Yes, some women have been abused and raped in their childhood and this creates a monster - I don't blame the woman for such atrocities -- the men should be put to death who abuse children!!! Society is "messed up" and it is encouraged and worsened by those who control the media and it's messages and content!! There is a sick agenda here!! I blame my generation who created this mess!!! We are the original monsters!!

Does anybody else have questions that they need to be answered?
Do you expect to marry a virgin ages 30-40?

Reaction score
Babnik said:
Do you expect to marry a virgin ages 30-40?
No, I absolutely do not expect to marry a virgin that old -- there are none!! My ideal would be to marry a woman who has not been sexually blemished!! At this point I will not get married because I do not want to bring children into this world as it is..most women want children and I understand why....I wanted children at one time too but not now!

So my fate is sealed as I am now - I have no problem with my station in life - I am quite satisfied with my life! I could actually find one in another country and it will be an easy task but I must know a woman totally before I trust her and I could not do that with someone thousands of miles away!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
No, I absolutely do not expect to marry a virgin that old -- there are none!! My ideal would be to marry a woman who has not been sexually blemished!! At this point I will not get married because I do not want to bring children into this world as it is..most women want children and I understand why....I wanted children at one time too but not now!

So my fate is sealed as I am now - I have no problem with my station in life - I am quite satisfied with my life! I could actually find one in another country and it will be an easy task but I must know a woman totally before I trust her and I could not do that with someone thousands of miles away!
Define blemished in your own terms, please.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
PRL, I Have A Question

Hey PRL, here's my question.

Could you make a post, talking about what you were saying a while back about Sexuality, the Duel that creates Life or something?

I want to hear that.

Let me know when you'll make it, because I need to have a cold beer ready.

Reaction score
No blemishes sexually = no sexual contact with another person!!

When a woman comes into sexual contact with a man it not only changes her physical status as a woman but it also alters her mind and changes her mindset - how she thinks!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
PRL where's that post at?

Matter of fact, where's the link to the old one?

It was called, The Duel That Creates Life or something?

I want to read that shyt.

Reaction score
DJF or John said:
Hey PRL, here's my question.

Could you make a post, talking about what you were saying a while back about Sexuality, the Duel that creates Life or something?

I want to hear that.

Let me know when you'll make it, because I need to have a cold beer ready.
Whoa, hold on their kid - that is a pretty deep analysis and I've been drinking! :rolleyes:

A lot of young dudes here don't like threads that get too deep...

I am going to update that thread and answer Pook's question - I will definitely do that this week! See it here and prepare...http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50480

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks dude. But wait a minute...do you say something about Pook? Where's Pook? I want to meet that guy.

Reaction score
Pook doesn't like confrontational attitudes - he likes intellectual arguments with a philosophical bent and enjoys history as a back drop to explain modern sexuality and it's distortion! This is why he avoids this forum - there is none of that here!

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO.... No they're 2 different people....

HEY LMS, so your latin huh?

I need some tips.... This girl, i have been chatting up on msn and she calls me baby and she for the first time today, said she loved me. wtf?! She been begging me to call her but i havnt really felt like it maybe because im afraid i dunno.... but shes hott she has a kid though, and her and her ex broke up today.
I asked her if she still had feelings for this guy and she said she wasnt going to lie to me and she did.. and she aksed me if that bother me. i said no cus we're just friends.

but anyways she tells me that im a special friend to her more than a friend, so what do u think i need ur help.. I wanna see this girl and become fck buddies with her is that possible?????

Im going to call her tonite cus i promised her i would, But my cell phone disconnected so im going to use my house phone. But i dont know what to talk about, any ideas??

also do you have msn or aim?

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Prl

PRL.....look dude, I'm crying over here.

Seriously.

I just re-read that entire post, that entire link.

And I didn't understand it back in my PVSSYEATER days, but when I read it now, dude do you not understand how on the MARK you hit it?

Listen...listen.

If you read my posts today, you see me telling guys to filter chicks and find chicks that CARE FOR THEM as a man, AND WHO ALSO fvck them. I said majority of guys wish to not do this.

Here's a quote from your Duality that Creates Life post,

"Some DJ’s may prefer to pursue those women who view and act out their role and sexuality differently than what nature intended - with these kind of women, DJs may find that using the seduction philosophy and techniques may be the most effective in reaching his objectives. To each his own! Once you know whether she is true to her nature, by observing her actions and analyzing her mindset, you'll know what approach works best and what actions to take and words to use to gain her favor."

But she PRL, what I tell guys is this....by using the above, they are really no better than what they were before? Before they were her bytch, and they ARE STILL HER BYTCH! Before they just gave the chick money and flowers, now the give the chick their entire personality, and life! The guy re-creates himself for the chick! When I tell these guys this, they think I'm drunk or something.

That's why I said they should find chicks that care for them and fvck them, that chick lines right up with your definition of a woman acting in her true nature.

So guys ask me, well John, why do we have to filter through chicks. Well, PRL just explained it. Here's a quote,

"Women have rejected this natural balance (wh@res), and have gone astray of their natural sexuality."

Women aren't supposed to be just walking around with thongs on! They are doing it out of anger and a "break out" of their true natures. And if you really examine it, when women do this.....who's controlling the altercation? She is! And who's the submissive ones? Well, it's the damn bytch azz males around her with their tongues hanging out.

PRL....look, let me be real with you.

I got cash, I want to take this information to the masses. You and Pook and Anti-Dump are the guys I need to help me do this. I want to take all this information and make something out of it and get it to the masses. Tell me, are you in?

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi there, thank god 4 u.
I am have been a good dj and been dating with my GF for 4 month now, at the start i was really good, i kept DJing her and her interest was high, then when i gradually started falling for her, i turned into a needy AFC, i text her everyday, told her i love her after 3 month etc.
I know what i do is wrong, thing is i want a long term relationship with her, how could i keep her interest rate up without gaming her too much so she give up? because i dunnno if u can really have a girl falling for you if u keep gaming them, they recongise it and while its fun 4 them, they will leave u.
So what do u think? should i keep giving her attention and love, or should i start Djing her again? because her interest rate, while its rising, its not rising as fast as at the start. I do get laid once a week and we do have fun, but i think her intest rate is around 70%-75%.
Thanks alot, i really want her.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
No blemishes sexually = no sexual contact with another person!!

When a woman comes into sexual contact with a man it not only changes her physical status as a woman but it also alters her mind and changes her mindset - how she thinks!

But that means a virgin and you said you do not expect a virgin...