Does EVERY pretty girl have a boyfriend?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I ain't the only one who needs to buy a clue...Send me the money thru paypal:rolleyes: And what's with the flowers??! Hey, I can tell you ain't a homo, but the heart of the matter is WHY?! Maybe I was pessimistic when I said don't try.

I'd go with the second part of my quote and lay down the alpha law on a stuck up chick. Won't always work, but it displays confidence and shows you're not afraid.
i think you are still very confused.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
penkitten said:
i think you are still very confused.
That's FULLY true. When it comes to women and understanding them, it may as well be rocket science. What's your views or ways on getting past the "I have a boyfriend barrier" BESIDES being rich and famous?

I started a similar thread, but it didn't get as long as this one! Check it out, Penkitten!
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=129612

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
That's FULLY true. When it comes to women and understanding them, it may as well be rocket science. What's your views or ways on getting past the "I have a boyfriend barrier" BESIDES being rich and famous?

I started a similar thread, but it didn't get as long as this one! Check it out, Penkitten!
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=129612
I think if Penkitten ever said "I have a boyfriend to me", I would do this: :cuss:

And then this: :trouble:

:yes:

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
mahon83050 said:
BTW, this is some German girl I know (I actually went out with her once when she was in the states) and she has been single for a LONG TIME.

Not to mention she is 5'8", decent body, nice and very intelligent.

So maybe all the cute girls are not taken after all.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...e&friendID=59483879&albumID=0&imageID=3903424http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=59483879&albumID=0&imageID=3903424
Too bad her profile is private. That's that bullsh*t!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
BTW, this is some German girl I know (I actually went out with her once when she was in the states) and she has been single for a LONG TIME.

Not to mention she is 5'8", decent body, nice and very intelligent.

So maybe all the cute girls are not taken after all.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...e&friendID=59483879&albumID=0&imageID=3903424http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=59483879&albumID=0&imageID=3903424
Yeah can't see her profile, it's private. Maybe that's a clue into why she's "single"? But are you going to tell me a girl 5'8, decent body and on myspace isn't getting dates, offers and sex? I'm not buying it. If she has a very heavy german accent and behaves totally different from being from a different culture, I could see her not being able to get a relationship if she wants one because of her ridiculously high standards maybe. That's called being stuck up.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls feel the same way...why are all the pretty (ok, hot) boys taken?

It's just a matter of opening up to other people and getting a little outside your comfort zone.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Can't tell much from that either without being able to see her full facebook. But what makes you think she's not just playing the field and wants to be "single"? Anyway I think there are some attractive girls who aren't in a commited relationship. I never was arguing there wasn't.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Can't tell much from that either without being able to see her full facebook. But what makes you think she's not just playing the field and wants to be "single"? Anyway I think there are some attractive girls who aren't in a commited relationship. I never was arguing there wasn't.
Try this one then. She has like two pics on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=70197&op=1&view=all&subj=505192360&id=505366329

I even asked her via myspace why such a pretty girl is single?

She said "She does not have time because of school."

Maybe she does have high standards. However, she did agree to go out with me:rockon:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
OK, she's all right she looks only slightly above average in that pic though. Not bad at all but definitely not a hot girl.

Reaction score
What complicates the thing further is you cant even go after an hb3 or anything less than what you like physically, because the girl will pick it up and then wouldn't want to go out with a guy that she feels is 'settling' for her because he is desperate or doesn't have any better options, so it's like a double whammy.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
As for Comic Relief, I don't really get what he's trying to say. He's trying to underplay/downgrade the severity of the M/F dynamic but he himself is caught up in it just as bad as us. He's average and dating a below average girl after 3 hard years of improvement. If that doesn't indicate how messed up things are then nothing will. I'm not flaming him, we're saying how it is for men.
No, I'm past that bullsh!t ideas that you have that if a woman is not an "HB8 - 10" that she is not worth my time or attention.

As to the Male/Female Dynamic, I'm saying that if you self-improve you will minimize it to the point where it is in reverse. Which is interestingly what a lot of females do. They stop caring about being in a relationship and just want to have fun.

Usually when you stop caring about something like women or happiness, it will try to find you. That is how I found a lot of things that I am looking for. When I was single and stopped trying, I had indicators of interest from different women coming at me.

This is where the M/F dynamic comes into play. If you are not up to par with women standards (which you get there through self-improvement) then this is a pretty useless thing. BUT if you are on par with what women are looking for, then you will have women chasing after you.

And since you got what women are after, then that means that they will chase after you because you are not desparate (why do you think that gay guys have it so easy to hang out with hot women AND no I am not advocating being gay. Just not desparate).

This is where Holland's ideas from my picture thread comes into play. You CANNOT just self-improve your inner game, but leave your outer game to lie in neglect. You must do both.

This is what I am advocating and you can even the odds or completely destory them if you work your way up through self-improvement AND if you mustn't be desparate!!! Be picky and have some standards (yes, I do find my girlfriend attractive and don't care what anyone else thinks about her because she is attractive to me).

comic_relief

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
agree LOL, im gonna act like im gay now rofl then probably turn the tables around and RAWR! surprise =)

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Ask every cute girl if she has a boyfriend? That IS just STUPID! You're liable to get rejection out your ass! You might as well tell every cute girl you like them. Probably why I told I told a woman I had a crush on her this year. I haven't told a female I had a crush on her since November 1991!

Overhearing conversations is a much simpler way. Don't let them know you're or you've been eavesdropping. Otherwise, at least you KNOW it's real! You can also warn another person not to hit on that girl.
From my own approach experience, "the boyfriend" comes up without going anywhere near "the bf" topic during a pick up. I've never asked, but they always let me know;)
Not that I care much anyway.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mongolboy said:
agree LOL, im gonna act like im gay now rofl then probably turn the tables around and RAWR! surprise =)
my bad and I can make this much easier on everyone involved by saying it this way.

Acting like a gay = acting desireless until the moment of a strike (i.e. number close, f close, kiss close, or whatever)

This is a reason as to why people that are in a relationship get so many girls to give extra IOI's. They go in desireless and actually want to get to know the other person.

When you are single and just want to fvck. The girls can smell that a mile away, but if you go in desireless, than you go in to see if that person is actually worth your precious time and energy to expend upon her.

This is a system that works for me and is used by Pook in one of his bible posts. I can't remember the exact post, but I know it is in there.

comic_relief

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
my bad and I can make this much easier on everyone involved by saying it this way.

Acting like a gay = acting desireless until the moment of a strike (i.e. number close, f close, kiss close, or whatever)

This is a reason as to why people that are in a relationship get so many girls to give extra IOI's. They go in desireless and actually want to get to know the other person.

When you are single and just want to fvck. The girls can smell that a mile away, but if you go in desireless, than you go in to see if that person is actually worth your precious time and energy to expend upon her.

This is a system that works for me and is used by Pook in one of his bible posts. I can't remember the exact post, but I know it is in there.

comic_relief
This is just part of indirect game theory..yawn. It's been done by tons of guys. Even guys that know nothing about the game know to "go in under the radar". You're still missing the point that there's a boatload of guys running indirect game, direct game and everything in between on all the hot girls. You keep talking about how all these attractive girls are chasing you, but the fact still remains all you have is one GF that's below average.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
You keep talking about how all these attractive girls are chasing you, but the fact still remains all you have is one GF that's below average.
And you are going to die alone and miserable. Dispute THAT. :)

There. Case closed.