Does EVERY pretty girl have a boyfriend?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
First off if I wanted a relationship I'd have one. Why don't you take your " a guy must have a relationship" attitude and your feminist matrix loving attitude and get off this forum. You're annoying as can be and all you do is post irritating replies and insult people.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
First off if I wanted a relationship I'd have one. Why don't you take your " a guy must have a relationship" attitude and your feminist matrix loving attitude and get off this forum. You're annoying as can be and all you do is post irritating replies and insult people.
I am pretty sure I am not "a guy must have a relationship". You're the one coming off that way, to me. You seem obsessed with finding one, but deadset in your belief that all the good looking women already have one.

There for, I was just stating the facts. You will die alone.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An odd thing happened at my work today. This cute girl (probably the cutest in the store) ended her shift for the night, as she was leaving she hugged the guy that was working loss prevention, then the next guy and another guy. I thought about walking over to her and getting a hug when she was passing them out but I was busy doing something on the cash register. It doesn't really apply to the thread but it shows how much in demand cute girls are. I bet every guy in the store would line up to get a hug from her. The average woman has so much more power than the average man.

I can't wait till the day I see women as also being human, instead of some pseudo-magical thing thats always just a bit out of my reach.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I am pretty sure I am not "a guy must have a relationship". You're the one coming off that way, to me. You seem obsessed with finding one, but deadset in your belief that all the good looking women already have one.

There for, I was just stating the facts. You will die alone.
I've never said anywhere ever on this forum I was looking for a relationship. You're not stating any facts at all. You're playing the old tired female card that if a guy thinks women are overvalued and overpriced or criticize the male/female dynamic then he must be bitter, lonely, negative and will never find a woman he wants. It's just a tool to try to shame and lower the guy's rep to prevent men from shining a light on women's nature.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
This is just part of indirect game theory..yawn. It's been done by tons of guys. Even guys that know nothing about the game know to "go in under the radar". You're still missing the point that there's a boatload of guys running indirect game, direct game and everything in between on all the hot girls. You keep talking about how all these attractive girls are chasing you, but the fact still remains all you have is one GF that's below average.
People never mention it, but everyone has to realize this stuff is all dynamic. Different things work with different people Women have it easier due to what I believe is the feminizing of the world. As I believe FDR said " There are many different ways of moving forward, but only one way of staying still" to describe liberalism.

Same applies, as men, we have to work extra hard because we compete against one another for the golden pvssy, while women can be united and not worry.

Some people like milk, some people like cream, some people hate coffee, and some people are lactose intolerant. Everyone just needs to realize that no 1 way will ever bag you anyone you want. The game changes and so should you.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I've never said anywhere ever on this forum I was looking for a relationship. You're not stating any facts at all. You're playing the old tired female card that if a guy thinks women are overvalued and overpriced or criticize the male/female dynamic then he must be bitter, lonely, negative and will never find a woman he wants. It's just a tool to try to shame and lower the guy's rep to prevent men from shining a light on women's nature.

-
--

KTSTX-----

Man, you are FALLING for the trap. You CANNOT argue your points. You must ACCEPT the women's "position," and move forward. And by "accept," I do not mean "believe." They say what they say, they do what they do. It is of NO use discussing it with them (though I have been guilty of this before.)

Ketostix, I disagree with a lot of what you write, here, and agree with some. But I DO see you as a guy looking for truth. You might be right on target, you might be full of sh*t, I dunno, really.... BUT..You can't really argue with a woman... give it up.

You will not win in a verbal sparring match with some deluded chick. I recommend just QUITTING your discussion with Iqqi.

So, now , Iqqi will attack me..... 3...2...1.....

-
--

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keto, I'm not sure if you are seeking a LTR or not, that wasn't my original point.

And you believe this right? :

ketostix said:
Women all have bad tendencies, so you choose the one with the least bad tendencies or you choose nothing.
So I am right when I say you will either end up MISERABLE:
ketostix said:
Women all have bad tendencies, so you choose the one with the least bad tendencies...
Or ALONE:
ketostix said:
or you choose nothing.

Eh? Eh???

I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When Iqqi says that "you're going to die alone", you need to stop looking at all these emotional undertones, and respond with, "yes, that's quite possible." You're just arguing with every statement because she seems to disagree with you one one thing.

ketostix said:
First off if I wanted a relationship I'd have one.
Wait, you know available women who would be willing to have a relationship with you?

Well, I'm confused. People often tend to argue about nothing, and I think that's what happening here.

Stop arguing over some nuance of tone, and start arguing over facts. What is the exact statement that you think Iqqi or Comicrelief would disagree with?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
-
--

KTSTX-----

Man, you are FALLING for the trap. You CANNOT argue your points. You must ACCEPT the women's "position," and move forward. And by "accept," I do not mean "believe." They say what they say, they do what they do. It is of NO use discussing it with them (though I have been guilty of this before.)

Ketostix, I disagree with a lot of what you write, here, and agree with some. But I DO see you as a guy looking for truth. You might be right on target, you might be full of sh*t, I dunno, really.... BUT..You can't really argue with a woman... give it up.

You will not win in a verbal sparring match with some deluded chick. I recommend just QUITTING your discussion with Iqqi.

So, now , Iqqi will attack me..... 3...2...1.....

-
--
No I agree with you. I'm not trying to argue with or convince iqqi of anything. My point was when she comes out with her jabs at me she's just trying to make me look bad to discredit whatever I say. It's a very common tactic for women to publicly attack the messenger rather than the message when they don't like the message. So my reply to her was really for others' consumption to not play into her hands, i.e., allow her to influence their perception of credibility or whatever.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Keto, I'm not sure if you are seeking a LTR or not, that wasn't my original point.

And you believe this right? :

So I am right when I say you will either end up MISERABLE:

Or ALONE:

Eh? Eh???

I'm just pointing out the obvious.
OK so if a guy knows all women have well their unwanted tendencies to varying degrees then that means he's going to be miserable? I guess every guy on here would be miserable then. Stop throwing nonsense at me and claiming they're facts and obvious.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
When Iqqi says that "you're going to die alone", you need to stop looking at all these emotional undertones, and respond with, "yes, that's quite possible." You're just arguing with every statement because she seems to disagree with you one one thing.

Wait, you know available women who would be willing to have a relationship with you?

Well, I'm confused. People often tend to argue about nothing, and I think that's what happening here.

Stop arguing over some nuance of tone, and start arguing over facts. What is the exact statement that you think Iqqi or Comic relief would disagree with?
Why are you asking me these things when it was all explained throughout this thread? Iqqi and comic relief want to disagree with every thing, but specifically that women aren't overvalued and overpriced. But who are they? the first is an abrasive woman and the other is a young guy dating a way below average looking girl. Neither one of them is in the market for an attractive girl or has one. They're just KJing when they disagree.

People who actually are out trying to getting hot girls or even getting them aren't saying it's easy.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither side is going to win this "verbal spinning match" not because Iqqi is a woman or some other stuff, but because neither have a middle ground here. To refer to 48 Laws of power, he points that no one wins in a heated arguement.

Iqqi, I'm sorry, but you are attacking him a bit ("And you are going to die alone and miserable"). It is not effective and only hurting your arguements. Especially since attacking gives them amunition to dismiss that you are just another woman who basically "don't bother to argue with her."

Ketostix - We can see your point, yes women are in demand. The counter point is while women are in demand, there are some still single and not because she is stuck-up. Many are trying to point that (though with anecdotal evidence) that many know single and quite attractive women who are not in a relationship. The reason? There are more than just because her standards are so high that no man can win. Not saying its easy, but it is not like God is against you or something. Just think at the sheer numbers of couples run into everyday, it not like men are in that desperate situation fighting for the few who are still single as the most valuable juggles 10 girlfriends. Also, btw, there is not negativsim in your post. Saying "all women have bad tenencies, so you choose the one wit the least bad tendencies" is quite a half empty view on things. Humanity is flawed, humanity have bad habits and tendencies that we all battle constantly, and women are human too. How about looking and choosing the women with the most good qualities or "tendencies"

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheHumanist said:
Iqqi, I'm sorry, but you are attacking him a bit ("And you are going to die alone and miserable").
I know it might come across as that, but really I am just poking fun at him and his extremist views.

I don't think me or CR have said, even once, that women are not more sought after then men. I think our argument is more to the title of the thread, and against the belief that there are no single attractive women, looking for men.

Keto's only argument against either of us is that I am a woman, and CR's girl is ugly. BTW... who is attacking who? I am not calling him out because of his lack of grammar knowledge, or his narrow mindedness and so called "facts"...

Such as this:

ketostix said:
there's probably 6000+ single men age 18-23, and 4000+ men 23-28, etc., gunning for them. It's well known that if a girl has a Myspace page she gets 30 messages a day. Guys are sending 30 messages a piece on average and getting maybe 1 or 2 responses. That's all I'm saying, there's no such thing as a single, attractive girl that doesn't want to be.
I can't help myself. I highlighted my favorite "fact", hee hee.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
This is just part of indirect game theory..yawn. It's been done by tons of guys. Even guys that know nothing about the game know to "go in under the radar". You're still missing the point that there's a boatload of guys running indirect game, direct game and everything in between on all the hot girls. You keep talking about how all these attractive girls are chasing you, but the fact still remains all you have is one GF that's below average.
Who the hell cares if my girlfriend is "below average?"

The only one that cares about it is a few people namely, Ketostix. It is your BIGGEST argument against me and it holds zero weight in this discussion at all. I want you to argue the points against me, not the-girlfriend-is-"below-average" card. C'mon man.

I understand that their are guys that are running all kinds of "indirect game, direct game, and everything in between on" certain women, but like Iqqi says, Thats life and you gotta deal with it. You can try all you would like to b!tch and moan about this. But in reality you cannot change the majority of the M/F dynamic, but with self-improvement you can completely change the battlefield of dating. Think of warfare as dating. In a battle, if you have sh!tty things to do battle the battle will take a long time to win, or a very short period of time to lose (HB10's), while if you improve your armament and get a bit of strategy, than it is easier to win.

Self-improvement will let you get more things that you can use to attract better looking women (or whatever you would like to attract). Make yourself attractive and watch the Male/Female Dynamic as you say it disappear or become less noticable.

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
How to reverse that, honestly? Get built and ripped, being more socially savvy, wealth, finding a few cool friends plus other minor stuff like hair/clothes/shoes/style etc. which are much easier to take care of.

But yes all of the above is very hard to do and not guaranteed to achieve, I mean your genetics might stop you or your upbringing/intelligence may stop you or your life situation etc.
Mad Manic, I would like you to take this one step further because everything you are talking about is exterior game, I want you to delve into the inner game.

Your on the right track, but your even saying that self-improvement will even the odds and sometimes manage to change the m/f dynamic entirely.

My argument is that you change the male/female dynamic entirely, if you self-improve enough.

comic_relief

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Iqqi and comic relief want to disagree with every thing, but specifically that women aren't overvalued and overpriced.

People who actually are out trying to getting hot girls or even getting them aren't saying it's easy.

If you are saying that guys do more work to get a relationship going, then that's hardly controversial. If you define "value" as "something you act to obtain", then yes, females have always had more value than males. Females don't work to pursue males. Nobody would disagree with that.

But I think you mean to say: adding up every quality guy in your area, and adding up every quality woman, there will be significantly less quality women, jacking up the value of the females. Is that what you mean? Because this is the sort of thing you can actually research to prove or disprove . . .

comic_relief said:
You can try all you would like to b!tch and moan about this. But in reality you cannot change the majority of the M/F dynamic
Except by moving to Eastern Europe.

This is now an American Women Suck Thread. There, fixed it.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comic Relief, you have to understand that the reason guys attack your views based on your GF's looks has to do with credibility. Some guys don't find her attractive, you have pointed out repeatedly that she is the only girl you re seeing, so they assume you cannot get attractive girls. Hence, you cannot give them advice on how to get attractive girls

i happen to agree with some of the things that you say, especially putting more emphasis on improving inner game vs outer game. however, i also understand these guys' point of view and why they don't believe you. I m not saying it makes what you say wrong, i m just saying to a certain extent you are lacking the ability to back it up. Think about it: if Mystery showed up to his workshops wit a picture of a GF his students would not find hot (instead of showing up wit dozens of pics of gorgeous women he dated), do you think they would believe him when he told them he was the greatest PUA ever?

As for the OP: there are tons of HB who don't have boyfriends, to me it sounds like you re trying to find excuses for your lack of success in attracting them

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Except by moving to Eastern Europe.
what exactly do you mean? i find that there are on the one hand a lot of emancipated women and on the other hand a lot of goldiggers in Eastern Europe

unless you re talking about the prosties on the side of the road... ya, they re easy! :up:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
Comic Relief, you have to understand that the reason guys attack your views based on your GF's looks has to do with credibility. Some guys don't find her attractive, you have pointed out repeatedly that she is the only girl you re seeing, so they assume you cannot get attractive girls. Hence, you cannot give them advice on how to get attractive girls

i happen to agree with some of the things that you say, especially putting more emphasis on improving inner game vs outer game. however, i also understand these guys' point of view and why they don't believe you. I m not saying it makes what you say wrong, i m just saying to a certain extent you are lacking the ability to back it up. Think about it: if Mystery showed up to his workshops wit a picture of a GF his students would not find hot (instead of showing up wit dozens of pics of gorgeous women he dated), do you think they would believe him when he told them he was the greatest PUA ever?
Ah the assumptions, but you know what they say about assuming something.

What you are doing is fine and dandy, your coming in with a cool head and reasoning on why they do not agree with me is refreshing.

If you would like tonight, I will put up pictures of the girls that I dated/fooled around with before I dated my girlfriend to back up my credibility although I do not really have to.

What some members of the site are saying is that my ideas are null and void because I have a "below average" girl. which is absolutely narrowmindedness.

I will ask as Socrates did at his Apology, "Judge what I say and not how I say it."

btw don't call me a KJ again, Ketostix. Thats just rude and anybody that has seen my improvement over the past couple of years knows that I am anything but a KJ.

comic_relief