Life's a B1tch

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, why are you so hell-bent on bringing a kid into this phucked up world that's getting discernably worse by the day? Curb this desire and I bet it would be easier to deal with the gf.
Because I love kids and that's our purpose for being alive

The world needs more smart children, not less

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its definitely a precarious situation. His girlfriend would have to show remorse or apologize for it to really make up for it. It's very rare for a women to apologize but not so as rare for them to show remorse.
I mentioned we were trying to have a kid. So that's my "fvck you" to her.

I have power over that, don't i

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I see posts like this I always feel it in my soul. Recently like 4 years ago, famous soccer player who was like a poster boy cheated on his wife. Now ,4 years later she starts spilling information. What stood out the most was when she said: It literary changed my life, my trust in people is gone, I don't think I can ever trust people again.

We always say and act like a cheating woman is just "part of the game". But at the same time it's a blow to your trust that you might never recover from. Only time will tell. But once trust is broken, it can NEVER be recovered. Imo it's like a change is the chemical make up between two people. The formula isn't the same anymore thus the outcomes will be MUCH different from that moment on.

Meanwhile people advice him to actually STAY and FIGHT for his abuser!! She is literally abusing him: she takes his resources , probably feeds his insecurities and simultaneously tries to monkey branche behind his back.

This is a recepy for disaster and will end in violence, sometimes physical but 100% psychological violence. Do we really have to predict how this will end?

OP'S biggest strenght right now is his secret membership of this fightclub where other men with similar experiences guide him . And my advice remains: GTFO.
Good post

My secret strength is that I was raised on this website

I made a strategic decision to put a baby in her.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want or need advice.

I was putting my situation here for men to learn from

I'll respond to questions that might help men be better

I might also not check in for a couple weeks

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people experience cheating or a series of failures, it can lead to irrational reactions and a feeling of being cursed by bad luck. This mindset often causes hesitation, indecision, and can result in more mistakes, such as overthinking opportunities or avoiding risks altogether.
I don't want or need advice.

I was putting my situation here for men to learn from

I'll respond to questions that might help men be better

I might also not check in for a couple weeks
I guess you can share what really happened that led her to consider to monkey branch and entertain the advances of another guy. This way, it can serve as a warning to others in their relationships.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you can share what really happened that led her to consider to monkey branch and entertain the advances of another guy. This way, it can serve as a warning to others in their relationships.
It's weird, nothing changed at all. That's the funny thing, you expect to notice changes: they start acting distant. Or they stop having sex with you. Something.

She always acted normal. And she's been trying to be more nice since I caught her, obviously. Trying to blow me more often. Clean the house more

I should have caught her sexting sooner!

Vanderdonck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I see posts like this I always feel it in my soul. Recently like 4 years ago, famous soccer player who was like a poster boy cheated on his wife. Now ,4 years later she starts spilling information. What stood out the most was when she said: It literary changed my life, my trust in people is gone, I don't think I can ever trust people again.

We always say and act like a cheating woman is just "part of the game". But at the same time it's a blow to your trust that you might never recover from. Only time will tell. But once trust is broken, it can NEVER be recovered. Imo it's like a change is the chemical make up between two people. The formula isn't the same anymore thus the outcomes will be MUCH different from that moment on.

Meanwhile people advice him to actually STAY and FIGHT for his abuser!! She is literally abusing him: she takes his resources , probably feeds his insecurities and simultaneously tries to monkey branche behind his back.

This is a recepy for disaster and will end in violence, sometimes physical but 100% psychological violence. Do we really have to predict how this will end?

OP'S biggest strenght right now is his secret membership of this fightclub where other men with similar experiences guide him . And my advice remains: GTFO.
Agreed. I mean, I think people are generally apt to cheat, that's just human nature moreso than monogamy is. BUT I also think that no matter where you are in life as a man, you can handle what comes at you. Take the L and move on. It's not even an L necessarily. She showed who she was. He's not tied down to her in any way other than emotionally. Women will exploit those emotions but if he's truly a stoic as he says, starting over won't be so bad.