Life's a B1tch

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also hate blowing up my spot. There's nothing worse than coming home to an angry woman.

Death should come sooner than an angry woman in your house

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Definitely. Thanks for chiming in. I wanted your advice

But like I said, I want offspring. There's always a risk there. Sh1t was golden until I found those texts, 2.5 years in. I honestly believe that was the first time she tried to monkey branch

I'm handsome, but I'm also short and bald. I've mastered frame and dread game, but that can only take you so far. I'm not daft

She seemed different than the rest. They always do. And if I want kids bad enough - which I don't - maybe I could forgive her.

I still want kids, though.

How do you manage that in today's world?

I'll figure it out
There really isn't any managing it. A person will tell you who they are within the first month you know them. Almost always. Believe them. Always. They are telling you the truth.

If there are significant red flags, you walk away and start again with a new person. There are women out there that will be worth your time. It's a lot easier to find them if you aren't wasting 2.5 years on someone you already knew was probably going to go sideways at some point...

Keep the others for cvm shooting target practice if you must while continuing to look, but don't allow them to fool you into believing anything will be different .

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are all women like this? Lmfao
They're not, but you're dating low quality women.

This situation is a good warning not to have kids with low quality women.

Find yourself a high quality woman.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this thread can help someone.

I dated this woman 20 years ago. Pretty girl. Smart, whoop your ass at jeopardy type

We got back together. Been a passionate time. She's always been into me. There were never any signs. She didn't start acting distant or grouchy, the things you would typically notice

Everything was keen bean on her end. Except that she was texting another dude.

No warning signs at all. She was using me for sex and a kid , which isn't how you typically view a cheater lol

I waited until I found out she wasn't pregnant, then I dropped the hammer. It's been weird ever since

She thinks she didn't do anything wrong, I think I can't trust her ever again.

She lives with me, so that makes it interesting. Constantly having to remind someone why they should hate you.

Gonna be fun, boys

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol they start disappearing as you reach my age, bub
'they'? You mean high quality women are difficult to find in your late thirties? Not my experience, but I don't live in your culture.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not, but you're dating low quality women.

This situation is a good warning not to have kids with low quality women.

Find yourself a high quality woman.
We had a history, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Bad idea. People don't change. Women least of all.

We had a kid last year, but he only lived 5 days. I haven't mentioned that yet. I'm a stoic motherfvcker, but some things hurt you

That's what makes this betrayal so bad. And she didn't fvck, just text him bad things about me, and eventually start talking about fvcking

Still hurts somewhere inside me

I don't have much left to hurt

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t mind me asking , how old are you ?!
I also want kids but I’m in my early 30s.
I'm trying to drop her, but it's a difficult process. I still want kids and will find a younger woman for it

I still love her. I feel bad for her honestly. I feel bad she isn't with a b1tch of a dude that could swallow this and get her pregnant.

Life's a b1tch sometimes. You'll see as you get older

@AmsterdamAssassin maybe you'll see one day too. Boomers had it so easy

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, we've been trying to get her pregnant for the past 2 months lol. She was texting him during this time

Talk about hurt lol

If I can even experience it anymore

It's more apathy now

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I fight apathy every day. I reckon it makes me stronger.

I debated sharing this on here, but I figured it might help someone.

Everything ain't black and white.

Honestly, it never has been when it came to women. You have to live it and figure your own sh1t out

That's what I tell me nephew

I also tell him not to trust women

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not how it works. You hope you won't get hit by a drunk driver. You hope you don't get maimed/killed walking down the street or while sitting at your desk. You don't hope a hoe turns into a housewife. You know it doesn't happen and therefore you don't get involved with her.

And getting involved with a woman with red flags is the way to get kids? :rolleyes:
Perhaps paying child support and only seeing them a few hours during the weekend is your idea of having kids.
I may have been too sarcastic earlier.

It's a fvcking gamble every time you deal with women, young buck

You may think you have it all figured out, but they've been figuring out since they were 12.

You may think everything is cordial, but they can change their mind on a dime.

Women are fickle

Remember that, young buck

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You get old in the game, sh1t gets boring. Life gets boring.

You know the risks, but fvck it. Why not?

You gonna sit around and do your hobbies for the rest of your life? Good luck.

They're probably gay ass hobbies anyway, unless you're hunting or fishing

You gonna play video games until you're 60?

Say you're paragliding, or something interesting. You gonna paraglide until you're 60?

How gay is that?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a history, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Bad idea. People don't change. Women least of all.

We had a kid last year, but he only lived 5 days. I haven't mentioned that yet. I'm a stoic motherfvcker, but some things hurt you

That's what makes this betrayal so bad. And she didn't fvck, just text him bad things about me, and eventually start talking about fvcking

Still hurts somewhere inside me

I don't have much left to hurt
I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope you can pull yourself together.

Did you see a grief counselor?