What you're up against

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys I haven't gotten a chance to get caught up entirely on this thread, but I had to chime in immediately about female gyms.

The concept of them is such horse sh!t. They way I see it, they exist because women don't want to be looked at by men or judged in some way, but all the chicks I'm close with go to the gym here to look at the hot guys there.

And what about bars and clubs? Guys look at women there more than they would at any gym. So does that mean we should start opening up all-women bars and clubs? That reminds me of that South Park episode with the bar called Lesbos or whatever.

I guess it's all just another example of the matrix.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoCalMike said:
I have said something similar to this on this board a few times in the past. It may sound like some nut job conspiracy BS at first,
that's exactly what it sounds like, because that's exactly what it is.

For example, is it just a coincidence that the media ALWAYS pushes this feminist garbage? Is it just a reflection of what's going on in society, or are they PUSHING an agenda? Common now... we all know the answer....
Yea, the wizard is behind the curtain promoting the feminist agenda for his own self interest.

You obviously have no experience in the world of business because if you DID you would know that it's every man for himself. Ted Turner and Rupert Murdock....they're all in it for a buck. Do you really think the two of them are meeting with the rest of the media big wigs behind closed doors to create a mindless race of robots? Hell no! They are scheming and plotting how to one-up each other by identifying current and future trends. they sell what the public is buying, not the other way around. There is no bullsh!t comspiracy.

It's part of a larger plan for world domination. The end goal of is a rootless, mixed race, consumer population of serfs without national identity, no real country borders, no strong religous beliefs (unless they worship the right people), no family values (thus the feminism/individualism/me me me BS that's always promoted), etc.
OMG....hide the women and children! It's feminist induced armageddon! Run for your lives!

Feminism is a TEMPORARY byproduct of technological, cultural, and even medical advancements that will eventually correct itself.

Women are going to keep pushing until men wake up, grab their balls, and fight back. Trust me, it will happen. Things are skewed way too far from the middle for there NOT to be a correction.

You are seeing the beginning of it with sites like this, shows like The Pickup Artist and such. Men are getting fed up with having women pull them around by their ear. The same way certain factors influenced the spread of feminism, there will also be factors that move us in the direction of "masculinism". Mark my words.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are going to keep pushing until men wake up, grab their balls, and fight back. Trust me, it will happen. Things are skewed way too far from the middle for there NOT to be a correction.
Will happen? It already is beginning to happen. And not only men are waking up, many women, including some real hard-core feminists who are questioning what's become of men.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
(I made the mistake of yelling WOMENS STUDIES SHOULD BE ABOUT COOKING AND CLEANING)
This is exactly what they wanted you to yell. You only serve to reinfoces people's misperceptions and flawed logic when you willingly accept the "anti" role archetype. You made them all feel better about their misguided purpose by hollering out what they'd expect from their "caveman" enemy instead of engaging them in challenging their ideas with valid arguments. I have to confess I did the same over at LoveShack. People, particularly these days, love an easy team mentality - it saves them from actually thinking critically. So when I offer up Plate Theory on LS it only makes them band together to oppose another team. It's easier, takes less work to fall back on quick answers that the group will gather around. It takes work to consider opposing viewpoints, and we're mostly lazy people. The vast majority of us have a much greater capacity for critical thought, it's just that we're lethargic.

You do better to engage these people in a forum where ideas could be exchanged and brought up the fact that only Men have been drafted and died in military service for the past 150 years, and until you see them marching en mass on Washington D.C. demanding that no male be forced into conscription until 12 million women be drafted and die in combat, you'll have to assume that their not interested in true equality.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having read through this thread, Im curious to know just how many of you are dragged over the coals for your views in real life? I am by no means a pick up artist. Sleeping with a different woman every night is not something that appeals to me. I have always found one night stands and the quality of sex poor. However, I am still considered by many friends to be a misogynist. I love women. They confuse the **** out of me at the best of times, but I enjoy their company and I enjoy sex. Saying that, I also don’t tolerate their bull****. I refuse to pander to their childish crap and I don’t tolerate rude behavior from anyone. They don’t get a free ride because they look good in a skirt. I don’t chase them endlessly, and refuse to make them the sole reason for my existence.

Now the majority of my friends, especially those that are married or involved in LTR’s over 2 years, seem to be more concerned that I am not settled with one woman then my folks are. Explaining that I think most modern women are not really fit for marriage these days always leads to someone calling me a sexist. If I suggest that I prefer a woman who would be family orientated and would like to raise a family instead of work, I get attacked for this view too. I have even had friends, both male and female, have the audacity to suggest that because I have not exclusively dated a woman in the last 3 years, that I have commitment issues and I am missing out on the most important aspect in someones life.

Do you guys feel you have the same problems with a lot of your mates? I don’t know why, but for some reason, its male friends that seem to have the biggest issue with it.

Bah, Im rambling here

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AgonyUncle said:
Having read through this thread, Im curious to know just how many of you are dragged over the coals for your views in real life? I am by no means a pick up artist. Sleeping with a different woman every night is not something that appeals to me. I have always found one night stands and the quality of sex poor. However, I am still considered by many friends to be a misogynist. I love women. They confuse the **** out of me at the best of times, but I enjoy their company and I enjoy sex. Saying that, I also don’t tolerate their bull****. I refuse to pander to their childish crap and I don’t tolerate rude behavior from anyone. They don’t get a free ride because they look good in a skirt. I don’t chase them endlessly, and refuse to make them the sole reason for my existence.

Now the majority of my friends, especially those that are married or involved in LTR’s over 2 years, seem to be more concerned that I am not settled with one woman then my folks are. Explaining that I think most modern women are not really fit for marriage these days always leads to someone calling me a sexist. If I suggest that I prefer a woman who would be family orientated and would like to raise a family instead of work, I get attacked for this view too. I have even had friends, both male and female, have the audacity to suggest that because I have not exclusively dated a woman in the last 3 years, that I have commitment issues and I am missing out on the most important aspect in someones life.

Do you guys feel you have the same problems with a lot of your mates? I don’t know why, but for some reason, its male friends that seem to have the biggest issue with it.

Bah, Im rambling here
I found I have more problems with the perception from woman towards me than I do with men.

I was married 18 years until an accident ended it, or I would still be there.

I learned the plate theory and as a result get labeled a "player" by some ill informed women. When all I'm trying to do is find a women that I can have a LTR with. This really pisses me off!!! But the males I know seem to understand.

They know I'm trying to find the right women for me. They know my past and what I'm after. So my problem is a little different than yours by switching the genders

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
Men will become men when they stay at home with one woman, stay employed, take responsibility for them selves and their families and raise their children. Until then, women will continue to dominate because women are taking responsibility, maintaining the family and raising the children while the men spin plates.:yes:

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
Men will become men when they stay at home with one woman, stay employed, take responsibility for them selves and their families and raise their children. Until then, women will continue to dominate because women are taking responsibility, maintaining the family and raising the children while the men spin plates.:yes:
Ok, agree if your married.

But how do you suggest you get to that point IF that is what you want in life.

Are you a women??

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
Men will become men when they stay at home with one woman, stay employed, take responsibility ....
Yeah, like it was before women "took responibility" you mean. You've confused cause and effect gorgeous.

logic1 said:
Are you a women??
It's the logic-takes-a-rear-seat thought process that gives them away isn't it?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AgonyUncle said:
Now the majority of my friends, especially those that are married or involved in LTR’s over 2 years, seem to be more concerned that I am not settled with one woman then my folks are.
Single guys still dating in their 30s & 40s are like escaped slaves bringing news of the outside world to their married friends. Of course they look on you with disdain; they envy in you what they lack in themselves - your most precious resource, options and the ability to maneuver in a stage of maturity where you can finally see the manipulation going on. You understand the game now and you've still managed to retain your options! You're dangerous to the feminine ideal. Men find out early on that marriage (and LTRs) means sacrificing their primary desire (unlimited access to unlimited sexuality) to meet a woman's primary desire (security). And like most anything else, we disdain that which we cannot have.

AgonyUncle said:
I have even had friends, both male and female, have the audacity to suggest that because I have not exclusively dated a woman in the last 3 years, that I have commitment issues and I am missing out on the most important aspect in someones life.
Of course, this is a classic shaming social convention. The longer you hold off from monogamy (as women define it) the more shame you will be subjected to because your lifestyle serves as a reminder, in big bold letters, to their male partners that a man CAN still retain his options and his ability to manuever into his 30s or later. So naturally the best psychological tool to use to enforce a feminine ideal (man as security/provisioner) is shame. Not only does shame carry doubt with it that etches away confidence and forces a guy to conform, it also serves to keep an already monogamous guy in line so as not to suffer the same condition ("boy, I sure am lucky to be married and normal"). Misery doesn't love company, misery loves complacency.

Moonlight said:
While there is a seed of truth in this - power abhors a vacuum, and women will fulfill a security need if men can't or wont - like a good AFC, you're still basing your definition of responsibility in a female terms. Yet again, the unconscious influence of the Matrix reveals itself. In fact, you literally define Manhood and masculinity as being synonymous with meeting a woman's expectations and entitlements. And here again is the feminine shaming convention as well - "if you don't live up to what women say is expected of you, internalize it and identify with it, you are less than a man." Shame on you for wanting to have variety. Shame on you for not bending to my narrow and self-centered definition of masculinity. Shame on you for retaining your own identity in favor of the one I'd make for you.

Shame is the best tool women have, but it's the guy who can see past it and how women will use it that will ultimately end up with a woman who they're truly compatible with for the long term. Why? Because a woman wants a Man to be what the real definition is inspite of her controllings. She wants exactly the opposite of what she constantly tries to manipulate for - a guy who will remain independent, keep his own identity and be someone she can respect inspite of herself. She want's a guy with the self-confidennce to tell her "No! I will be me regardless of what you say, not because of what you say."

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Single guys still dating in their 30s & 40s are like escaped slaves bringing news of the outside world to their married friends. Of course they look on you with disdain; they envy in you what they lack in themselves - your most precious resource, options and the ability to maneuver in a stage of maturity where you can finally see the manipulation going on. You understand the game now and you've still managed to retain your options! You're dangerous to the feminine ideal. Men find out early on that marriage (and LTRs) means sacrificing their primary desire (unlimited access to unlimited sexuality) to meet a woman's primary desire (security). And like most anything else, we disdain that which we cannot have.
Ok, I've gotta go on record here. I have one 29 year old male friend, and a couple of 30 something male friends, all single. With respect to my situation (married to my wife), all three of them envy me more, not the other way around. In fact, all 3 have overtly stated that they envy me (specifically, my wife and my married, stable state). Sure, like any man, I also envy to some extent a man who can (ethically) have any woman he wants, such as these guys, BUT I wouldn't trade what I have for that right. I have never once regretted my marriage, and continue to not regret it despite being fully educated on DJ principles.

Now don't get me wrong; i'm not saying that any single man should envy me. What i'm saying is, is that I disagree with RT's characterization that it is the married men predominately envying the single men. Maybe it is, on average, but it certainly isn't from my personal perspective. Even looking beyond me, I have far more frequently seen single guys envying the married folks with 2.3 kids, 2 cars and a house, than the other way around.

So, you take it too far sometimes, RT. DJ vs not is about a mindset and how you live your life. It has only two things to do with the married vs not married issues; that would be jack and s***.

So, I generally agree with the things you're trying to encourage here, RT; that being to not be pressued into either a LTR or a marriage. I fully agree with that. But I think you really need to stop short of belitting men that are married, regardless of the age that they did so. If for no other reason, quit doing it so that you quit putting yourself down. Having many past encounters doesn't change the fact that you're married today provided marriage is some bad thing to avoid. If marriage is inherently a less desirable position for a man, then at least start by admitting you also belong to this so-called, lesser state now.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man, I think the damage that has begun is becoming more and more irreversible. If you're a Don-type, there are an awful lot of women who don't want that because they'd much prefer the AFC doormat whom they can control and walk all over.

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
I'm very much a woman. If you've studied natives and behaviors before modern society, humans worked in tribes which consistended of families and extended families. Males and females, each doing their part, worked together to raise the young, get the food, provide housing and protection. Young men were sent off for a time to - hear me when I write this - BECOME MEN. (So, it must take a man to raise a man!) It's not that way today because men choose to leave women or choose to spill their seed and not take responsibility for it. Those who do take responsibility (fight in court if need be) instead of blaming women are men. Those who don't aren't. That's irrespective of women. That's just the way it is and will be until someone does away with both s#xes! God made men and women to be together! Sorry all you woman haters out there. :rock:

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Why should we be surprised that those who run such a forum would react in such a way?

It's another variation on the same theme as the "ascetic" who makes a virtue of his inability to get laid. You can tell by the way they try to shout down at those who they really envy.

The pendulum is beginning to swing away from this absurd devaluation of masculinity anyway.

Hell, a lot of hard-core feminists are expressing second thoughts about what's become of men.

In any case, the AFCization of culture just makes it all the easier for fellows who aren't suck-ups.

You can't escape the Tao...
I respectfully disagree with your last sentence. I think the AFCization of the culture has had a direct impact on females and what they will 'tolerate' from a man. Masculinity is scorned upon and alot of them prefer wimp-types now as opposed to real men.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
I'm very much a woman. If you've studied natives and behaviors before modern society, humans worked in tribes which consistended of families and extended families. Males and females, each doing their part, worked together to raise the young, get the food, provide housing and protection. Young men were sent off for a time to - hear me when I write this - BECOME MEN. (So, it must take a man to raise a man!) It's not that way today because men choose to leave women or choose to spill their seed and not take responsibility for it. Those who do take responsibility (fight in court if need be) instead of blaming women are men. Those who don't aren't. That's irrespective of women. That's just the way it is and will be until someone does away with both s#xes! God made men and women to be together! Sorry all you woman haters out there. :rock:
Go off and learn to write in coherent sentences please. None of that rambling mess made any sense.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
Those who do take responsibility (fight in court if need be) instead of blaming women are men. Those who don't aren't. That's irrespective of women. That's just the way it is and will be until someone does away with both s#xes! God made men and women to be together! Sorry all you woman haters out there. :rock:

Cool, i'm not a man then.

But I am happy and have plenty of sex, friends, and lots of money that i don't have to share so i guess the lack of a cool title i can live without if that means i don't have to bust my ass to raise some woman's hellspawn while she inevitably goes bat sh1t insane and ditches me on a whim and takes the children and my money with her with the help of the biased courts.

Yeah, i think i'll just keep on having cool toys, money, and sex. You can keep the title. Besides, the people who despise me in life are usually the ones below my status in life in general. The ones above me can't be bothered to hate me and my equals have no reason to hate me.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are sensible women here, Black Widow, WaterTiger, PenKitten ... but too often there are women who are trying to change the DJ's and the DJ theories. I haven't met any woman haters here, just guys who are fed up with man haters and man-hating society.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
Please decipher the above.

Also, after some research I found where you stated you were 19 years old. So please stay out of the Mature forum. Minimun age is 25. There is a high school forum you can post in. You are more than welcome but just post according to the rules.

Thank you

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
Also, after some research I found where you stated you were 19 years old.
I think what you saw was actually ineptitude with the standard quote tag system. I might be wrong but I think she was trying to quote someone and screwed it up, making it LOOK like she was saying she was 19.

EDIT:

Here is the link: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1248695&postcount=39

And the text:

"BTW - I only just turned 19 I don't expect older women to be into me and I'm fine with that.[/quote]

Sorry. I thought I was communicating with a man. You still have lots to learn. Right now you're in a black and white world. I can't wait until a woman turns you into technicolor jelly."

Status
Not open for further replies.