What you're up against

Status
Not open for further replies.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Trying to stop feminism in the west is like trying to stop an explosion from a nuke with a water pistol. The only solution is to evacuate and possibly return when the fallout subsides.
the reason the matrix is so powerful is because it cannot be stopped. the matrix has always been here - but it ebbs and flows - sometimes its stronger than others.

but a 1000 years from now the matrix will still be here, long after we are all gone.

which is why the best a man can ever do in this world is to realize that he is surrounded by madness and to embark on a journey of his own choosing, and to enjoy that journey until he is released from the madness (ie. he dies).

when you start to realize what the reality we are living truly is you begin to also realize just how silly it is to get upset over anything anyone else (much less a woman) does in life - they are simply an expression of the madness that is life.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just it....you either learn to live with it and figure out ways to exploit the "matrix" to your benefit, or you continue to live within the matrix without the benefit of being able to see the forest for the trees.

There is a change on the horizon, but it isn't the brave few winning the one key battle, its many small battles being won by men waking up to the reality that they have been living in a fantasy.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
That's just it....you either learn to live with it and figure out ways to exploit the "matrix" to your benefit, or you continue to live within the matrix without the benefit of being able to see the forest for the trees.

There is a change on the horizon, but it isn't the brave few winning the one key battle, its many small battles being won by men waking up to the reality that they have been living in a fantasy.

Remarkable, I think i was just unplugged.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lately I have been on a journey to understand the true agenda pulled over our eyes, its hard to not think where last man standing is not coming from, but I feel I have gone a little further, hence the ability to find out 'what is it all about, in the sense of life'.

Now if a devote Christian tread the paths I have walked, he may come to the same conclusions, but if I was to pick out some random religious zeolite in the street and force my opinion onto his brain washed mind, he would state I was the one who was wrong, I was the one who needed my head examining.

hence forcing someone to even peer into Pandora’s box will have you simply ridiculed unless something happens in there life and they become a seeker of truth, only then will they make the effort to tear down the walls.

Hence allot of the deep spiritual stuff I have been uncovering lately will be simply not readable or understandable to an average guy, religious or atheist.

I am not stating I am spiritual but at least I have a better foundation of what maybe a better 'truth' then what I was.

The point of those concepts can be applied here I believe, the state only one ready to learn the knowledge can even being to understand it.

I have been reading (free online)

Alister Crowley.
Spiritual insights from guru’s
David Ike
911 theories
World war three Theories
Past world war, hidden stuff we where never taught.

I have a lot of free time on my hands and research what ever I see, sometimes I will see something and think ‘I wonder if that is true’.

The great pyramid, the secrets it holds.
The star Sirius, e.t.c

All very fascinating stuff, far deeper then studying seduction.

But anyway if I went back in time and told my past self some of the stuff I have come to know through research, I would expect myself to laugh in my face.

I think the same applies here, so many people ‘think they know everything’ hence they know the truth, when all they know is what has been told to them, I see these people simply has social slaves, spouting out the same control to each other, keeping each other in the tiny boxes that have been built up around them, pretty sad really, anyone else out of the sphere is simply a bit of a loony.

Hence the moral of my thread.

Trying to break people out of there set of beliefs when they don’t want to is a waste of time, people have to ‘want’ to learn or break down the cage that’s around them, trying to force them is futile and is only met with ridicule, so hence, number one is you first, hence by trying to help, your only imo setting yourself up for ridicule from content sheep.

If neo knocked on your door tomorrow you'd think it was some dodgy canidid camera show, only by wanting to look for the so called matrix can one see it even exists.

Trying to change the minds of the sheep is all just-worth but at the end of the day it is futile, many times i have put this into practice and every-time it has only come back to bite me on the as*, even if they have had some positive results from it or not!

If people want to know, i will share, but otherwise my mouth is shut!

You cant teach what people dont want to learn.
you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

also women dont spin plates they have 'male friends'.

Women do this all the time, they just mask it, ****s in glass cases was a perfectly good quote.

how many of those girls on those forums would advocate letting a man be friends with them after he showed interest, my bet is about about 90% of them.

Women should never be taken seriously especcially when it comes to 'what they want and what they expect', women are the most inconsistant creatures on the planet.

Women making up rules is simply laugh-able womens rules change when ever her mood shifts, this is the funniest thing about any women stating 'this is how it is' but posting that stuff even though its true would be treated like you was some mysogonist, so best to let them wollow in there own little play.

Women are the most inconsistant variables in the dating game imo, one only has to look at the divorce statistics to see womens idea changes when ever her mood shifts, that is dangerous power to give to a women who goes through an emotional up-heavel every month.

Women have no issues on having supplicating chumps validate them, but they have issues where men pick the best women out of a possible few, well women would! If it is against the women collective trust me it will get shot down, even though the ones doing the shooting are the ones doing the exact same thing! at least men will segregate, women usually stick together, when you talk about the collective, this is a no no, women dont like to be faced with the truth.

Listening to women puts you clearly in the catagory of supplicating chump, the love shack thing and this thread is testiment to that, they dont mind men supplicating to them, but for men to make it to his advantage, nope never! but we all know women say one thing and mean another.

How many of those women have had a one night stand? how many have slept with guys who had GF's for there own agenda, how many have cheated on BF? I bet most, so there theory is dead considering the plate ideal is lived and done by the majourity of them, its just its fine when women do it. (lets add in the time when there on holiday and slept with guys not wanting to know there back-ground).

unless the girls in that thread are virgins there points are mute.

Last edited:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
heck, most males under say 22 have never even seen a television show where the man was a man. they grew up on homer simpson and tim the tool man taylor 'arg arg arg'. utterly pathetic role models.
All is not lost. If they've seen the gem that is Two and a Half Men, there's a nice contrast of AFC (Alan) vs DJ (Charlie). IMO, Charlie is pulling off a nice DJ role there; not just getting the women, but his calm confidence in all situations.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for Loveshack, there is a failure to communicate - and it's basically your fault!! :D

You guys are telling people to avoid "oneitits" in an "LTR", what the heck does that mean? You didn't think this through. I see the responders as being downright reasonable. The guys Oppath and Cobra and Caliguy aren't fawning, but they seem pretty receptive.

The female posters, well, ask them if they've ever had sex outside of a monogamous relationship. It's quite possible that they haven't.

If you want to ruffle feathers for real:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20965

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidently they have already removed the thread or moved it to a different area.

Can anyone else still find it?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My intent wasn't to start a forum war between LoveShack and SS (though thank you for the back up), just one illustration of many. I'm also presently dealing with a guy I hired at work and have basically watched an otherwise confident, very good looking guy systematically go through finding a girl on myspace, meeting up with her, moving in with her and buying a dog with her in the space of less than 3 months. I tried intervention, but of course I got the standard AFC rationales. Now he gets depressed because he's in over his head now, and is complaining about how he gets to the gym religiously and she gets mad because he even suggests she get her fat ass to the gym. I recently met her, and at her weight, I simply cannot believe this girl should ever be in a position to dictate anything to my friend. Yet there he is, by his own doing and his own innability to see past what people like those on LoveShack are fostering. Good looking guy, bright, ambitious, he's even a semi-pro club D.J. and now saddled to a woman who is in no way deserving or appreciative of a guy like him.

I've got another guy in another dept. here who was a former Marine back from Iraq and is an amazingly organized and responsible guy. He too is saddled with an overweight fianceé who barks at him via cell phone while he takes his smoke breaks. I hear them bickering occasionally and all the guy does is attempt to appease her - this former Marine, who war couldn't bow, is crushed mentally and emotionally by a woman who should never have a position to question him. Why? because he subscribes to an AFC mentality with women.

I have a designer on my team - a gorgeous 24 y.o. blonde - bright, talented, educated - who is like wise stuck with an AFC. She's aware of my writing and I've made attempts to advise her on her own situation. In light of this her constant complaint is that guys are indecisive pussies now, guy's are whipped now, guys allow women to define them now - where are all the Men now?

This sh!t is EVERYWHERE. The pastor at the church I attend will be starting a new series on sex this Sunday and I'm anticipating the standard religious message that goes along with it. But more importantly I'm looking forward to taking a lot of mental notes on his attitudes directed towards gender interaction. I have a good idea of what they'll be from observing his manner toward his wife (standard religious, male self-deprication, "boy I'm sure glad she took pity on a chump like me" attitude), but I think this might be a good jumping off point for some interaction with him on his blog.

LoveShack is depressing to be sure, but I think it's necessary to branch out into uncharted waters. It's very easy to type away on SS and get an echo-chamber effect. Sure, we get the AFC naysayers here or the rAFC truth seekers presenting an opposite view (even the rare female input), but I think in order to stay sharp we need to venture into the LoveShack type forums to bring the gospel to those still trapped in the Matrix. Where else are they going to get anything more than a juvenile impression of what our "community" is saying?

I have to admit that it frustrates me to no end to have my - what I believe, very well reasoned - ideas lumped into the PUA scam category. It's become very easy to pass it off as such, thanks to those PUAs who've essentially done exactly the same thing we're fighting against; making positive masculinity laughable.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
LoveShack is depressing to be sure, but I think it's necessary to branch out into uncharted waters. It's very easy to type away on SS and get an echo-chamber effect. Sure, we get the AFC naysayers here or the rAFC truth seekers presenting an opposite view (even the rare female input), but I think in order to stay sharp we need to venture into the LoveShack type forums to bring the gospel to those still trapped in the Matrix. Where else are they going to get anything more than a juvenile impression of what our "community" is saying?
Yes, it's important to not only preach to the choir...even though it feels hopeless.

Anyhow, I think 2nd-wave Anglo-feminism (misandrism) has had such a destructive impact on all our personal lives that we cannot just ignore it any longer. As well as self-improvement here, we also need to focus on the bigger picture too. A good DJ should be well-versed in both PU & MRA. We need to fight on both micro and macro fronts. :trouble:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct on venturing uncharted waters. A few years ago I was talking to an AFC friend amidst the reforming of my AFC character. This dude is the poster child for AFC, divorced, has been separated with his second wife, never spun plates, always has to have a woman around, is against the masculine male traits, a writer who hangs out in coffee shops, works 3/4 time (for the record, I freelance write and hang out in coffee shops ... but you get the idea).

I told him a website -- sosuave.com -- has changed my life. He chuckled. I said, "Well, it's really no different than a book changing one's life. It's as if I bought a self-help book and I adopted the principles of it." He still didn't buy it.

I gave him the Cliff's Notes version of the DJ theory and frankly, I could've been talking Swahili to him. He totally dismissed it. I quit talking about it, he's so far gone on the Matrix, I'll let him work on his second divorce.

Two of my good friends -- one married AFC, one DJ -- have been turned on to this site. The married DJ has always held these principles and is clearly the man of the house and he's very successful, his kids are turning out great. The married AFC believes in the principles but is too beaten down and afraid to practice them. He's pathetic ... been in a bad marriage for 15 years and he'll never get out of it.

I don't understand why men don't take this stuff seriously.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
This sh!t is EVERYWHERE. The pastor at the church I attend will be starting a new series on sex this Sunday and I'm anticipating the standard religious message that goes along with it. But more importantly I'm looking forward to taking a lot of mental notes on his attitudes directed towards gender interaction.
Rollo, I think it all depends on the church. I have seen many series in church on this subject and it might suprise you.

Most I have seen preach on the man being the "leader" but in the context of the family. I have not heard one about how to be single from a church view. And I'm sure this is what you are looking for.

I have also heard many comments about the wife being the "submissive" partner in the church teachings. But again in the context of family and marriage.

If the pastor gets the info from the " book " it teaches and encourages most of the DJ principles.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Rollo's initial thread on Love Shack dead? I tried to link it from this page and it wouldn't work. Could someone re-paste it? Thanks.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They actually removed the thread! I mean we weren't flame baiting or calling names or anything.

It was actually a semi polite discussion from last I read of it. The only aggressors were the natives of LS.

Unbelievable.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
Is Rollo's initial thread on Love Shack dead? I tried to link it from this page and it wouldn't work. Could someone re-paste it? Thanks.
Apparently it got pulled. In fact I got banned or suspended for, get this, plagarising my own writing. I got a PM from Tony the site director and he's saying that I'm posting copyrighted material and I couldn't get my account reinstated until I could prove I was the original author. But since I can't reply to him because I'm banned I can't link him to my original SoSuave thread. Like how tht works? If anyone with an account on LoveShack could plead my case for me and link this guy to the original thread (it's in the Archive) I'd appreciate it.

Heh, I guess I've arrived if I'm being accused of plagarism of my own work.

logic1 said:
Most I have seen preach on the man being the "leader" but in the context of the family. I have not heard one about how to be single from a church view. And I'm sure this is what you are looking for.
I wish I could say that this were entirely true from past experience. You're indeed correct; most sermons I've heard in the past regarding this do harp on Biblical, traditional gender roles, but every one has always been tempered with this tacit acknowledgement that it's really the woman who's majorly responsible for a good marriage. It's delivered either like this, or it's done as a promotion of men as the leader, but with a sense of deprication of men as being unworthy of the call to be so and how fortunate ("thank God my wife saw past how flawed I am with this penis hanging between my legs!") they were that their wives condescended to have ever married them.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Point 2 - What I'm saying is, many women decide to go to female gyms. No man would ever want the idea of a male only gym. That's my point, it implies men are of lower value and that many women don't like being in such a mixed environment.

EDIT: It's worth noting that pretty much all men aged 18-35 are gunning for the attractive, young women. So we have lots of horny men chasing after a smaller pool of these women treated as goddesses almost. But the older women, less attractive, with kids etc. are left out. If every man tried to pair up with a girl his age then the whole dynamic would be again, very different.

with regards to the female gyms. the reason women join all female gyms is because they are so self conscious. trust me, unless a woman is smoking hot, the idea of putting on sweats, much less leotards, and going to the gym and having a bunch of guys look at their chubby *ss scares the living daylights out of them. im 100% convinced this is the case after speaking with many women about why they go to all female gyms.

as for why there is no all male gyms, its simply because men aren't intimidated by having women around. so why limit your customer base, having women in the gym doesn't lower your male membership. whereas having men in the gym instantly cuts out a whole section of women who don't feel comfortable working out in front of men.

now with regards to women getting laid more. you've already started to qualify your statement. yes, hb9-10 women get laid more. but you can't just ignore all the hb 1-6's.

when you take both the male and female population and compare, i honestly believe each gender is getting laid about equally.

now as for a hot guy getting all the action and the rest of the guys being left out to dry - become one of those hot guys. hit the gym, learn to DJ and you'll be the guy with 10 women on his arm.

the reason i think a lot of guys feel as though most women are getting all the action and men aren't has more to do with perception. on the surface they see that all a woman has to do is dress hot and some guy out there is going to want to f*ck. so they figure 'if its that easy, surely they must be getting laid a lot.' but a lot of the guys that a woman COULD get laid by are not the guys she WANTS to get laid by.

moreover, women don't express their desperation openly around men. whereas all we as men see and hear are our fellow men desperatly wanting to get laid. so we see women not complaining and men always complaining and figure men are losing out.

but from what i've seen from a wide assortment of female friends, is that they are just desperate and hard up as men.

i've continued to say that its a total fallacy that women are getting hit on every day. sure the hb8+ who flirts with guys constantly is. but they are making that happen, they are DJ'ing through flirtation.

your average woman is NOT getting hit on every day. she is NOT getting laid by 10 different guys.

she is just like your average male, sitting there wondering why her love life sucks.

i could be wrong in all this, but i've just known way to many women who totally dispell the myths that women can get laid (by a guy who they actually find attractive) any time they want. its a total myth.

now yes, women can get laid any time they want by going down in status. and women are more open to doing this (ie. a hb7 will bang a male who is a 5 if she has no other options). whereas men are much pickier.

you give me a guy who is a 7 and he could be banging a dozen hb5's if he wanted. but he doesn't want to. he wants the hb7 or up.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Yes, and why does this dynamic happen, lots of guys looking at the girls and making them uncomfortable but the girls aren't staring at the guys in the same way? It all boils down to the same thing; women having higher value than men.

And as for attractive women sitting there wondering etc, I don't believe this. The attractive girl has many options to her and she's enjoying life. Lots of friends, lots of male options. Infact most attractive women have bfs anyway. If women were anywhere near the same situation as men then we wouldn't need to game them.
hehe we'll have to agree to disagree in general.

but with regards to women having higher value than men. i dont see it in the gym scenario. the fact that women have low self esteem and that therefore creates a market niche somehow means they are more valued than men? i dont see it.

on your other point...

i do agree younger women have more options. but hey, if we are talking generalities here, what about single women over 40? heck i'd say 75% of them get hit on maybe once a year.

all i can base my views on are the world around me. and what i've always seen is that there has always been a HUGE portion of the female population who struggle just as much as men.

in fact they have it even worse. at least a man can go out and TRY to get the woman he wants. most women have to sit back and take whatever comes to them.

im telling ya, maybe its different in large metropolitan areas such as NY and cali, but in general i really have no observed in life that women have that many more options than men. yes there are hb8's who can get laid any time. but guess what, there are lots of guys who can get laid any time they want also. its about equal in both populations.

the hb8+ women who do have a lot of options only account for maybe 20-30% of the female population. the other 70-80% are dating guys they don't really like cuz they have no other options, or they aren't getting any action at all.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Loveshack removed Thundermavericks request to reinstate Rollo's membership. Unless I'm overlooking it. but I dont think so. I think they thought Rollo and Thunder were one of the same. WOW.

Really I'm speechless at the way some of these people are scared of views that dont fit their way of thinking.

.org.... does that mean as a taxpayer I'm in some way supporting that site??

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks as though I'm on some kind of probation now at LS. It's interesting that anything counter to the feminized group-speak of the herd there is automatically interpreted as incendiary. Although, maybe I should try a more subtle approach and ease my way in instead of dropping Plate Theory or The Cardinal Rule of Relationships bombs on them just yet.

Again, I'm just testing waters over there to stay sharp. It's very important to learn from the reactions and rationales that come back to something radical enough to shake ego investments like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.