What you're up against

Status
Not open for further replies.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
I don't know of any females in my social circle who are atleast average looking who have been single for more than 2 weeks at a time (sexless), but I know pleeeeenty of guys who have been or are still.

see i just dont buy this. it takes 2 to tango. every time a chic is getting laid, so is a guy!

and i dont subscribe to the notion that 10% of the guys are banging 60% of the women.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
I've thought about this as well and by applying theory and real life stuff I've come up with this.

Recently I was number closed from a HB8 when doing day game. I text her and she responded the next day saying "Hey, no offense, but I kinda know enough guys in my hall and that, but it was cool meeting you :)".

So basically, she thought I was cool/attractive etc. and infact closed me, but because there's a plethora of guys chasing her one way or another, she prefers to stick with the stuff that's just there. Infact, she may well end up dating a guy who's a bit worse than me but he's just there gaming her day in, day out etc. (or not, lol).

If every guy became good with women, I believe it could go one of two ways:

1.) All guys are great with women, so competition becomes really fierce. Lots of confident, alpha guys hitting on women with great game left, right, centre. Sooo to get a decent girl you're gonna need fantastic game as default and probably the discriminating factor will be looks/body/height since 'game' is the expected norm.

2.) All guys are great with women, thus are higher value, thus it becomes easier to get a girl because women won't have the power to be so picky since their relative value is less. They know they aren't the shiit anymore and can't get away with murder since there aren't AFC's to validate them and kiss their ass everyday. They have to respect and look up to men, etc.

Now, which way does it go? I personally believe if guys chilled out about chasing women and made it clear to women they weren't prepared to take crap anymore, it would lead to option 2. Scarcity results in more value. But if these DJs just decided to game the ass off every HB5 upwards, it would result in women being more picky. The new AFC would be the good DJ and the new DJ would become the super hot DJ. e.g.) Really hot guy with fab game.

Lol, just my thoughts. :)
Totally agree with you again. But my prediction is in the real world these DJs would game the ass off every girl resulting in 1. It's all human nature really. Men will chase women and sex by biological imperative. This is the fundamental reason women are "higher value" or more accurately more scarce than men. There's no way around that. The only thing a guy can do better himself to be acquire his share of the "pie". Option 2 is basically what we had in the old days, say back in the 50's, when it was expected for a man and woman to mostly pair off and be monogamous. IMHO that's the only way option 2 could happen, when it was understood that a guy, and a girl, only picks one partner, but the best one available. This forced every woman to be the best woman available.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
see i just dont buy this. it takes 2 to tango. every time a chic is getting laid, so is a guy!

Yes by guys who are good at getting women and are desired by women.

and i dont subscribe to the notion that 10% of the guys are banging 60% of the women.

Why don't you believe that a small percentage of guys are banging most all the hot girls and a disportionate share of the HB5-10's? The evedience is everywhere. There's guys who have had 50+ girls and then there's a bigger group that had less than 10 and even 0. But what you will find most girls had fewwer partners but almost all of them from HB5-10 have had very similar amout of partners. It all adds up.
I don't understand why you don't see it? Like Str8up said there's always haves and have nots. One nececitates the other. It's true for everything in life, it the nature of the beast.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
Tazman said:
I don't know of any females in my social circle who are atleast average looking who have been single for more than 2 weeks at a time (sexless), but I know pleeeeenty of guys who have been or are still.

I understand your logic, but it doesn't seem to ring true with what I see around myself from day to day. The guys I know who are single and not with anyone (not having sex) are average to decent looking guys for their respective ages, intelligent, plain normal guys, but unlike women, we are held to a higher standard because sex isn't on top of women's list of priorities. Sure they enjoy sex, but they don't have the same drive for it that we do and they place other conditions on top of having a man meet the minimum physical requirements.

A lot of guys say they don't want easy lays, which I believe really depends on "who" is offering this easy lay, because for a lot of guys "getting lucky" is probably the only way it'll happen. I stopped kidding myself a while ago about my (few) successes with women. It wasn't because of my "game" (I have none, lol), I just happened to meet a person that assumed I had a certain "value" and it was enough for them at the time. I don't know, maybe it has something to do with the population and how much competition it generates by simply providing so many "alternatives" and/or feminism which sort of conditions guys from a young age to believe women are to be treated a certain way only for us to later find out that it contradicts the reactions we get from doing so.

I think it all ties into our (men's) desire for sex, and women's desire for what seems like.........everything under the damn sun.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm firmly on the ketostix & madmanic side.

Like in str8up's biographical posts, a guy who gets a woman or two interested in him will often get a crazy non-linear snowball effect where he has far more than his share of female attention.

i dont subscribe to the notion that 10% of the guys are banging 60% of the women.
That's just not my personal experience. I know guys with awesome, beautiful girlfriends who get her best friend pregnant, get her roommates pregnant, and still the gf toughs it out and stays with him. To her, he's the prize. He's been built up by female attention.

Of course, this was all in college towns; maybe it's different among 30 year olds.

your average woman is NOT getting hit on every day. she is NOT getting laid by 10 different guys.

she is just like your average male, sitting there wondering why her love life sucks.
But do any of these women you know own face mask sun glasses? Do they own I-pods? Do they wear the I-pods EVERYWHERE? Have you ever wondered why?

Yes, the ratio is skewed, and it is more skewed now than it was 50 years ago. Today, women are taken off the social scene when they have kids, but the (unmarried) fathers are still gunning for the same few childless girls. Also, deal-breaking obesity is higher among women.

Okay, we're whining, but at least we're whining about REAL problems, not just our imagination, eh?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
I'll also add - You are partially right that it's not as skewed as hardly any men getting laid but a few men shagging all the HB5's +. We also have to factor in that the attractive women are being purused by an even bigger pool of men (18-35 ish) also at the expense of older women, single mothers etc. So it isn't SO skewed, but is still skewed ALONG with this factor that makes attractive girls more valuable.

ok ill try to make the case for how this could be true...

1) women over 40 aren't in the game anymore, while men over 40 are still macking on chics 25+ and up.

2) a lot of single mothers are at home with their kids while the guy who knocked them up is back out there hitting on chics.

3) given that basically no guy is interested in hbs 1-4 that eliminates 30% of the female population right there.

4) there are some guys macking multiple women. but i still hold this is hardly a factor. even the best PUA only has so much time. and there aren't a lot of these 'playerz' in the world. even if each one is dating 15 women at once, its still not enough to disrupt things for all the other guys.

i could see those first three factors adding up to a scenario where for every 'single' woman between the age of 20-27 there are 2 or 3 single guys.

but ill tell ya this much, from what i'm noticing in my immediate world, i know just as many single women as single guys. and yes these women know they could just go out and get laid, but its not what they are looking for. they aren't prepared to trawl the bars hoping they find a guy who is decent enough to f*ck. they aren't in to 'club guys' and basically are just wishing for a decent guy.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
they aren't prepared to trawl the bars hoping they find a guy who is decent enough to f*ck. they aren't in to 'club guys' and basically are just wishing for a decent guy.
And they're rebuffing plenty of decent guys and ocassionally going out and getting F'ed by certain other guys. That's all were saying. Women will go without sex and even go without a relationship if they don't get a guy that meets their "Standards". This is the whole reason these girls are single and why a lot of guys are too.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Like in str8up's biographical posts, a guy who gets a woman or two interested in him will often get a crazy non-linear snowball effect where he has far more than his share of female attention.
I don't have sex with that many women, but I'll tell you one thing for absolute certain- if I had the time and the desire I could be fukking way more women than an average guy. I would also add "if I had the balls" to the last sentence, which is partially true, but it has more to do with the lack of motivation to put myself out there. I have nothing to prove to anyone by fukking 30 different chicks a year.

I'm also an introvert by nature, which in itself works against the "numbers game" when it comes to getting pu$$y. Plus I'm lazy :)

But the culmination of many factors such as status, the fact that I'm at that *prime* age, excellent social connections, and at least to some extent looks I suppose, has led to the snowball effect you described.

So I'm with you all the way on this one. A small percentage of guys (much less than 50 or 60%) are getting the bulk of the pu$$y.

I'm heading out to a halloween party in a couple of weeks, and there will probably be 30+ women and maybe 20 or so guys.

Of course that already puts the odds way in the guys favor, but there are only a few people there who are going to command the majority of the attention from the women. Not to brag, but I will be one of them, my business partner will be another, and the host of the party will be the third. We will literally command the room.

Hows this for social proof and the snowball theory you speak of- the host of the party....he lives with his g/f AND his EX g/f. Imagine the dynamic this creates. They will both be at the party. His market value is through the roof!

That's just not my personal experience. I know guys with awesome, beautiful girlfriends who get her best friend pregnant, get her roommates pregnant, and still the gf toughs it out and stays with him. To her, he's the prize. He's been built up by female attention.
Yea, like my buddy I mentioned above who lives with two chicks he's been intimate with. He fukks his g/f when she's around, and he fukks his ex when she's not.

The g/f KNOWS this, yet she chooses to stick her head in the sand and pretend that it isn't happening because she "loves" him.

This same guy......he has this middle school relationship with his g/f where they take "breaks" every six months or so. Trouble in paradise? He calls up another group of women and were all partying with them the day after they start their "break".

Of course it doesn't hurt that he lives in a 4000 sq ft million dollar house on a lake, drives an M3, and has every other toy known to man, but even before he had all that stuff he still got the chicks. Quite the pimp, he is.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I've got another guy in another dept. here who was a former Marine back from Iraq and is an amazingly organized and responsible guy. He too is saddled with an overweight fianceé who barks at him via cell phone while he takes his smoke breaks.
Thsi is something I've never understood about military guys. If they've had any leadership responcibilities at all they've had to learn to deal with people. Why is it this Marine can take getting shot at and have **** blow up around him, but can't handle a vagina?

You'd think at some point he would say "beotch I almost got blown up for my country and you're gonna treat me like ****? Hell no! I got more self-respect than that."

The entire Iraqi army couldn't conquer the U.S. Marines, but one b!tching fianceé could!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
The entire Iraqi army couldn't conquer the U.S. Marines, but one b!tching fianceé could!

because in iraq there is an enemy.

with a woman your allie becomes your enemy - sends most guys the loonie bin trying to figure it out.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Yes, the ratio is skewed, and it is more skewed now than it was 50 years ago. Today, women are taken off the social scene when they have kids, but the (unmarried) fathers are still gunning for the same few childless girls. Also, deal-breaking obesity is higher among women.
These are basically the reasons. I would also throw in the Baby Bust demographics, the effects of which have not fully been wring out.

The net effect is that men, who have evolutionary developed the instinct to go for young, nubile women in a demographic environment that has population growth (i.e., more younger women than older men) as well as a dearth of men from war, are now caught in a situation in which there are less women (population not expanding, men's population not being thinned by war, etc.) to begin with, and the ones that around are much more likely to be obese (which is a trait of the barren, middle-aged woman, not the young woman), or have children (which has always been evolutionarily counterproductive.)

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh that's just great! They take down my thread and suspend me for "soliciting" this site?? Do the mods even communicate with each other over there?!

How can Rollo prove he's the author if he's not allowed to prove it?

Nazi Germany over there fellas. Nazi Germany... -_-

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any updates from our friends at Love Shack? Have they let Rollo back on the site?

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
The feminist movement was financed by Rockefeller and the Rothchilds family and those in power, which of course control all mass media. The purpose is to corrupt the family and bring America to it's knees - they did a hell-uv-a job!!!! Hors and Homos rule America!!! Good job fellas! :up:
Yes, that's correct. I have said something similar to this on this board a few times in the past. It may sound like some nut job conspiracy BS at first, but look into it long enough, and you will see I'm right.

For example, is it just a coincidence that the media ALWAYS pushes this feminist garbage? Is it just a reflection of what's going on in society, or are they PUSHING an agenda? Common now... we all know the answer....

Men, you need to realize that feminism was promoted and made strong by men. The purpose was to destroy the traditional White male power structure in the West.

It's part of a larger plan for world domination. The end goal of is a rootless, mixed race, consumer population of serfs without national identity, no real country borders, no strong religous beliefs (unless they worship the right people), no family values (thus the feminism/individualism/me me me BS that's always promoted), etc.

But take a look at World War 2, our support of Zionism (Israeli lobby), who owns the major media companies, etc.... connect the dots, it's all related... you will see the "big picture"...

Since this forum is not the place for it, I'll stop there.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should we be surprised that those who run such a forum would react in such a way?

It's another variation on the same theme as the "ascetic" who makes a virtue of his inability to get laid. You can tell by the way they try to shout down at those who they really envy.

The pendulum is beginning to swing away from this absurd devaluation of masculinity anyway.

Hell, a lot of hard-core feminists are expressing second thoughts about what's become of men.

In any case, the AFCization of culture just makes it all the easier for fellows who aren't suck-ups.

You can't escape the Tao...

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo,
You crazy boundary pushing Dude, you do realize that this post is what's making me realize I need to unplug?..Damn how I've let myself be pushed around by the fairer sex's agenda too long.. Thank you,
KC

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been having some FUN over at Leprosy Shack.
Gee, do those femi nasties swallow a baited hook easily.

Who is that 'Tony T ' mangina. You all need to read his limp d!ck rambling suck ups. He is so 'sensitive' ...
I am gonna push the limits soon and probably get myself barred .
OH well ..

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, fuzzx, I'll grant that having any point of view that's contrary to what most people profess will get you flak if you rub it in people's faces.

What I'm writing about is the simple fact that men who simply go about their business without being suck-ups are most likely to do well for themselves. In business, with women, etc. Even women who openly spout feminist rhetoric are more often than not most attracted to men who don't suck up to them. And with scarcity increases value. Combine that with a bit of class (as opposed to crude bluster), and you have real scarcity and value.

They may cheer on the suck-ups, but when they're through with that, they'll end up in bed with the fellows who aren't suck-ups. And that makes the suck-up all the more self-righteous and vocal...

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To LMS, Fuzzx, and SocalMike

It's funny, isn't it? We ask where most of this garbage comes from and the people with the most money and access to media push to make lies a reality. It's not like men just willfully let it happen. We have been mesmerized into thinking this is the truth!

I remember reading about how the Rockafellers pushed the women's movement to get half of the other population to pay taxes. (income tax that goes to the big private banks) and to put children into the public school systems. (they can teach kids whatever they wanted now)

Why do you think the social stigma nowadays is kids who are home schooled are weirdos? I use to believe that too! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.