What you're up against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
Update

Loveshack removed Thundermavericks request to reinstate Rollo's membership. Unless I'm overlooking it. but I dont think so. I think they thought Rollo and Thunder were one of the same. WOW.

Really I'm speechless at the way some of these people are scared of views that dont fit their way of thinking.

.org.... does that mean as a taxpayer I'm in some way supporting that site??
Yeah, I read Th´s request 2 hours ago, checking out that Loveshack after reading this thread, now it is GONE... WTF??? Is this North Korea, Germany in 1938 or the US in 2007 ???

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very odd that they would get offended by those posts. The posts were well-written, not offensive, and very detailed. No where were women called 'ho's, and nowhere did Rollo advocate sleeping around like a breeding rabbit ... yet everyone interpreted it like that. They also interpreted it as woman hating.

Talk about defensive, you show an alternative to the matrix and people freak out. I don't see how one could've been offended by any of those posts.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony is, they really owe RT a favor for introducing them to this way of thinking; a first time probably for many of them. It would be easy for RT or any DJ to just keep these techniques to himself and always have an edge over 98+% of the population.

Personally, i'm still sitting on the fence. Part of me wants to help. The other part smiles devilishly when I reflect on my mental advantage in this area.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unplugging is always associated with pain (either a pain causing them to question their belief system OR a newfound awareness leading them to the pain of a conflicting belief system).

AFC's are inherintly feminine. Wouldn't the message then need to be subtle / covert? Instead of dropping overt chunks of theory (or should we say theorem:)) perhaps many smaller posts answering questions to the mysteries they do not understand (for example: why doesn't friendship first work towards relationships). Basically, slip in the DJ way a bit at a time, bits too small to activate their warning systems and yet enough to resonate within them. It will take time and patience. The average AFC might read the first DJ-based response and chuckle. Then another and another. And within a few months or a few years, he's sure to encounter situations where his matrix-based belief system will let him down (same example: his supposed female friend now dumping him because she wanted a MAN, not a man). Eventually, one by one they will think back to answers they first scoffed at and when combined with their pain, they will seek out this awareness. Hopefully if done in a manner like this, the DJ message will be delivered and avoid assocation with the PUA community.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I started escaping the matrix, thanks to this board. A friend turned me on to the sosuave.com main site. I read the articles and was stunned at this alternative way of thinking. Honestly, I was so deep into the matrix I didn't think philosophies like this existed, books on DJism weren't at Barnes & Noble, that's for sure. I devoured the articles and DJ Bible and then went to the message board. My brain practically hurt from all this new thinking.

I'm certainly not a master DJ now, but I've escaped the matrix and all that oneitis garbage, which in the long run is very dangerous and unhealthy to a man's life.

I guess let the Love Shack people go about their AFC ways ... it's sad really. An AFC society helps no one.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
Unplugging is always associated with pain (either a pain causing them to question their belief system OR a newfound awareness leading them to the pain of a conflicting belief system).

AFC's are inherintly feminine. Wouldn't the message then need to be subtle / covert?
I was just considering this, thanks for bringing it up. Jarring change is rarely accepted, even under optimal circumstances, when it's bluntly and starkly presented. You can't "tell" anyone anything - you must lead them to your own conclusions. I'm at fault for this. I should've approached LS from a more Sorcatic method and "drew" them to my purpose. Instead I dropped it on them and they predictably spit it back out as per their own misperceptions. While this made for an interesting experiment in how the masses will react to it, it hardly served the intended purpose. I wont make that mistake once I'm off probation.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think that all this focus on "The Matrix" (as good an analogy as it may be) really makes the message a lot more dismissible. It make s people who have valuable things to say sound like crackpots and conspiracy theorists, honestly.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I really think that all this focus on "The Matrix" (as good an analogy as it may be) really makes the message a lot more dismissible. It make s people who have valuable things to say sound like crackpots and conspiracy theorists, honestly.
Yeah, probably correct ... force of habit. I'll change it to AFCism, or just being a big, fat wimp.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:

AFC's are inherintly feminine. Wouldn't the message then need to be subtle / covert? Instead of dropping overt chunks of theory (or should we say theorem:)) perhaps many smaller posts answering questions to the mysteries they do not understand (for example: why doesn't friendship first work towards relationships). Basically, slip in the DJ way a bit at a time, bits too small to activate their warning systems and yet enough to resonate within them. It will take time and patience. The average AFC might read the first DJ-based response and chuckle. Then another and another. And within a few months or a few years, he's sure to encounter situations where his matrix-based belief system will let him down (same example: his supposed female friend now dumping him because she wanted a MAN, not a man). Eventually, one by one they will think back to answers they first scoffed at and when combined with their pain, they will seek out this awareness. Hopefully if done in a manner like this, the DJ message will be delivered and avoid assocation with the PUA community.
Great post, SINISTAR. And yours too, JONWON.

The strategic approach one utilizes in scenarios like this one is EVERYTHING. When you go to awaken a man who's quietly and CONTENTLY "sleeping in the Matrix", it MUST be done with an inordinant amount of care...

Information in general, and THE TRUTH in particular, are things that MUST be rationed out. Otherwise the recipient of said information/truth will feel overwhelmed...and he WILL NOT accept it. In fact, to the contrary, he will quite often use it incorrectly or abnormally. Which is where the word ABUSE comes from-----ABnormal USE.

I have learned that it is wiser to never use what could be perceived to be a SLEDGEHAMMER to awaken Matrix Sleepers from their slumber when just a firm, well-placed slap across their faces will do.

I read all the threads and the responses last night, and I agree with some others on here who recognized that not ALL of the responders were lost causes. Some really were curious and wanted to discuss and/or learn more. So I don't believe that it was a waste of time, OR that it was a wasted effort.

There is MUCH good that could be accomplished by men such as ourselves continuing to reach out to those on other forums who are so OBVIOUSLY in need.

So carry on.

My name is Victory Unlimited...and I APPROVE this message...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well so far it seems they've left some of Rollo's threads up surprisingly.

The Fallacy of the One post is still there as is the LDR thread.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God, there's even a thread titled: "Ask bf to return engagement ring because I didn't like the ring." Of course all the women agree that he should've taken it back and let her choose something more expensive. The ring he chose was a .13 carat diamond (whatever the fu<k that means), and apparently it shows he does not care or love her very much, because she deserves something nicer.

Somehow I can't help but to think that he doesn't love me enough to get me something that he knows I will like more. So I told him that I wanted to pick out my own ring. I told him I liked that ring he got me but I wanted to look around for something else
It is just so frustrating reading this sh!t and knowing how stupid it sounds. If she likes the ring she gave him so much, why does she want to look for something else?:mad:

I've added my 2 cents there, I just want to see how long the post will last.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Well I registered and said my peace on that topic Rollo posted in.
Where is the post -what forum at LOveShack ?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
with regards to the female gyms. the reason women join all female gyms is because they are so self conscious. trust me, unless a woman is smoking hot, the idea of putting on sweats, much less leotards, and going to the gym and having a bunch of guys look at their chubby *ss scares the living daylights out of them. im 100% convinced this is the case after speaking with many women about why they go to all female gyms.

Yep this is EXACTLY why women go to FEMALE ONLY gyms.

Cellulite is a terrible thing .

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Yes, and why does this dynamic happen, lots of guys looking at the girls and making them uncomfortable but the girls aren't staring at the guys in the same way? It all boils down to the same thing; women having higher value than men.

They aren't intimidated because women are put on a pedestal in today's society and thus the men are just happy to have some nice ass to look at.

I gave you the statistic regarding 22 year olds, which tells you that on average young women get laid a lot more than young men. Society results in a lot of guys being deemed unshaggable and then you have guys aged from 18-35 trying to gun for the attractive young girls. The girls get sex regularly and frequently whereas the median guy doesn't. I explained to you with examples how that works. Nearly all women are deemed shaggable, only some men deemed shaggable, and then the laying frequency ascends. My examples, saying "all 10 are shaggable" implies a range of HBs, not just 9s/10s.

Ok, I agree that it's exaggerated that women get hit on constantly and they are totally happy with their sex life.

BUT, women do get hit on a lot even if it's through warm approaches. And women do enjoy healthy sex lives because they want sex and they have many options open to them. The stats back it up and the state of the way things are back that up. They won't reject all the guys that want her.

And as for attractive women sitting there wondering etc, I don't believe this. The attractive girl has many options to her and she's enjoying life. Lots of friends, lots of male options. Infact most attractive women have bfs anyway. If women were anywhere near the same situation as men then we wouldn't need to game them.

I've recently been approaching HBs 7-9s, aged 18-21, so that's about as hard as it can get. I'm a good looking guy, good body etc. so when I approach I get good reactions. BUT, it isn't plain sailing. The girls have bfs, the girls need to be gamed heavily, the girls have options, they get hit on at clubs, high social conditioning, etc.

Last point, as they say, never trust what a woman says, always go by her actions/body language etc. A woman telling you she is frustrated and dissapointment with men is probably lying. She gets laid.

And a 7 guy couldn't easily lay a 5. The 5's still need to be gamed quite a lot. Infact, these average women are still pinned with such high value by society that you may as well gun for the 7s to 9s because it's gonna be quite hard anyway. I mean one can't just walk up to her, chat for 2 mins then take her home. Still BS to get through.

"hb7 will bang a male who is a 5 if she has no other options" - This doesn't exist, HB7 could get any guy in the club.
I totally agree with Mad Manic. Women and men are having equal amounts of sex, but it's the "top" guys fvcking girls ranging from HB5-10. Simply put women of all ranges can get laid and by a guy higher value then her. It's how it is distributed unequally for men moreso than women. And women determine how much sex takes place and by who mostly.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jo Phil

Your going to get caught over at that loveshack joint and get banned also.......he he

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to suggest that maybe it's better these people stay in the matrix and we don't try to open their eyes. On the one hand, if we could spread the word and change the whole society it would make it better for every guy. But that's too ambitious and totally impractical.

The problem is if every guy was a DJ as opposed to an AFC that would just make it so much harder to distinguish yourself and get results with women due to the increased competition. It's kind of like look out for yourself and rise above the rest. If you know and believe DJ philosophy and tactics get you furthter ahead with women despite being in a "AFC" matrix, then what is the value in having every guy being skilled as you. For someone to be a winner someone else had to lose out. If you believe being a DJ makes you more desirable and able to get the women you want, why would you want every other guy, your competition, being as skilled or more skilled than you?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
Jo Phil

Your going to get caught over at that loveshack joint and get banned also.......he he
I though my post was moderate - by OUR standards .
Do you notice that it is kinda hard to pick the males from the femmes over there.

Geez wouldn't getting barred be a badge of honor.

What a bunch of limp d1cks and gnashing verginas over there....

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will always be "haves" and "have nots" when it comes to dating.

What would be nice is to see the day when western women get that pedestal collectively yanked out from under them by a society of men who finally realize that they have been hoodwinked since birth.

This site and the seduction community in general is the beginning fellas. We are truly at the forefront of a movement to bring back masculinity. It's gonna take years, but things WILL change. We have lived too long in a feminized culture that is having many negative effects on our society.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I totally agree with Mad Manic. Women and men are having equal amounts of sex, but it's the "top" guys fvcking girls ranging from HB5-10. Simply put women of all ranges can get laid and by a guy higher value then her. It's how it is distributed unequally for men moreso than women. And women determine how much sex takes place and by who mostly.
I too have to agree with Mad Manic. At one time I was actually shocked by how much the chicks I considered lower in value were being pursued.

A close friend of mine hooked up with a chick he didn't really like, but because he wanted to have sex and she was pretty much a sure thing, he went ahead with it. After a while she started trying to "control" him and naturally because he wasn't as interested as she was he told her he wanted to split. After this he would let her come over to the apartment and she'd be crying her eyes out like all fvcking day driving me crazy....

After his momentary boost my friend tried asking out other more attractive women but wasn't successful. He would be hanging around the apartment frustrated because he wanted sex from women he liked but found out it wasn't going to be easy, so he predictably hooks back up with the chick he dumped and allows her control of the frame (she started rationing out the pvssy, lol)......to get some ass. Then he tries to rationalize it by saying "things change when you realize someone really cares about you". In other words, he took the path of least resistance, which many of us do, I'd say most of the time.

This guy is now married to this woman and has just had a child. Never underestimate the power of women through all ranges 1-10. With the amount of options (men willing to do what they want for sex) available to women these days I can't see the power of their pvssy deminishing at all. I don't know of any females in my social circle who are atleast average looking who have been single for more than 2 weeks at a time (sexless), but I know pleeeeenty of guys who have been or are still.

Firepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I've started a little crusade on LoveShack and I feel like I'm like John the Babtist decrying the truth in the wilderness here.
Just remember how the Crusades ended...and what happened to John The B

Status
Not open for further replies.