The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some thoughts I have on NC.

In the past before I knew this forum I had a horrible break up and kept in contact with her as much as possible. I did some pretty pathetic stuff (showing up at her window in the middle of the night,...). I still see her from time to time and I still ‘ignore’ her because I’m ashamed of everything I did. In this case NC would have worked wonders.

But.

After I knew this forum I went through another break up and went NC. She did tried to reconnect after a few months, but I’m still left with anger towards her. No doubt that NC fastened the recovery process but in my opinion you need to tell her the truth that she’s a *****, a ****,... (they all are). And then go NC unless she starts acting out you tell her all again.

Long story short, NC is in some cases and for your own good a bit too much, but can do wonders. It’s just a matter of knowing when to do what.

damnit

Reaction score
Broke NC by replying to her sick messages.. And btw I realized too late I'm dealing with a BPD person, I didn't want to believe it.. If you ever come across this kind of person, Run and never look back, you can't fix them, no one can. I'm actually relieved she is not contacting me anymore. I guess I wanted closure, I don't want it anymore , I can't be sure anything she ever says is truth anymore.
NC day 5.

jbl888

Reaction score
Broke NC by replying to her sick messages.. And btw I realized too late I'm dealing with a BPD person, I didn't want to believe it.. If you ever come across this kind of person, Run and never look back, you can't fix them, no one can. I'm actually relieved she is not contacting me anymore. I guess I wanted closure, I don't want it anymore , I can't be sure anything she ever says is truth anymore.
NC day 5.
Hey bro, I feel you on this one. I finally blocked her on all social media. I feel mine is the kind that would all of a sudden say she's pregnant lol. I been getting text messages from a several random numbers asking how I am doing. Don't even reply. Just move on. I started eating healthy and exercising at least 3 times a week, which I recommend. I was thinking about rebound *** but screw it, I rather focus on myself and get my s**** together before I go out again.

damnit

Reaction score
Hey bro, I feel you on this one. I finally blocked her on all social media. I feel mine is the kind that would all of a sudden say she's pregnant lol. I been getting text messages from a several random numbers asking how I am doing. Don't even reply. Just move on. I started eating healthy and exercising at least 3 times a week, which I recommend. I was thinking about rebound *** but screw it, I rather focus on myself and get my s**** together before I go out again.
Man, don't worry about it, she will eventually come up with something lol, mine already lied to me she is pregnant with another dude, to suddenly change the story she got her period. They lie so good. I laughed , what else could I do. She just blames you for everything, you could turn upside down and it won't be enough, I just wish i realized it sooner because I think before real symptoms occur it can take a year or more because all girls act pretty much the same at some times. Then all of a sudden, she ****s with your mind, makes you go crazy, and then accuses you for being a douche bag. There is nothing you can do my friend, I've been with crazy b...ches.. but never BPD. She realized I wan't nothing from , a few days no messages, she enjoys the new guy until she screw him over, good luck to him. No, rebounds won't do any good in my experience, you can end in a rl with a rebound easily and screw yourself more, and that person also. Day 6 I guess.
Oh, and you can just see how they respect the other guy by writing to you , telling you they love you, cry and all that ****, but keeping the guy. And they can't understand it's wrong. just run.

Last edited:

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex for the past few days have been putting up pictures when we were on vacation in FL last year.. for what reason I don't know why.. she even was bold enough to post a video when I was doing her makeup.. it's gotta look so stupid to her friends.. unless they are brainless and stupid.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex for the past few days have been putting up pictures when we were on vacation in FL last year.. for what reason I don't know why.. she even was bold enough to post a video when I was doing her makeup.. it's gotta look so stupid to her friends.. unless they are brainless and stupid.
You should really remove her from her social media. The fact that you still look at it says you aren't completely detached; a very dangerous place to exist. It is best if she is out of sight and out of mind.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you at least minimum unfollow them (if not just straight unfriend them). There is zero positive information that can come from looking at their social media. Either it's them having fun (negative), doing normal stuff, living their life (negative to you). Could be moping around and crying outwardly. Even this stuff posted directly involving you - it's negative, because it's all saying "Oh, she's still alive and such, and posting **** about me - why hasn't she reached out?". And ultimately getting you to think about her, and reprocess her entirely.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's only worse because my mom is like oh look at what she posted today.. it's like ugh let the &%$$% do whatever she wants to do I don't want to be apart of that crazy mess

example.. today I guess yesterday she posted she was thankful for getting married or whatever.. my mom tells me about it and it's all some of my friends like wow you got married?? Then that leads them to wondering what happened between her and me.. she still playing games IMHO.. I tell you one thing I will never take a picture of a girl by herself if we are on a date.. that's going to be a red flag in my book.

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been acting needy to a girl that I was seeing for a few months, and recently she has stopped messaging me. I was digging myself a deeper hole everytime I talked to her because I would initiate every conversation and I knew she would always respond. We messaged each other every day, and I now realize this was a huge mistake because we ran out of things to talk about. We would talk about the same things every day and I knew she was getting bored/annoyed, yet I still wanted to message her.
I messaged her after a few days of a random NC and she seems very uninterested. If I message her again then it'll kill all chances I have, if any. Right now I'm hoping that staying off each other's radar by going NC will make her miss me. She started with a really high interest level so my chances of her contacting me might be good.
I've been trying to cope with the NC by getting high and playing video games on my free time to stay distracted. I also work out and run on a regular basis, as staying in bed all day will definitely make me feel down. I occasionally hang out with close friends, this also helps.

This'll be day 2 of NC.

Hiccup

Reaction score
Hey Guys I want to start No Contact to my Crush.

I have been chatting with her since last 2 years on and off. She knows I like Her a lot. But as usual, it is only my feelings. I have constant urge to talk with her ,chat with her even I don't get a decent reply. Now I can't do this anymore. It is very hard for me to control that urge whenever I come across funny joke , or any other shareable content I want to send Her. This is bull**** I know but it is what it is.

I tried many time this no contact thing even have done successfully for 2 months but then again I go nd talk with her. Recently One of her friend's sister said to my friend that she changes boyfriend like changing clothes. So I passed on this message to her and I am getting decent replies due to that but I want to stop this bull**** now.

I was only messaging her on instagram so I asked her to block me so That I can't see her profile and message but she was not ready to do that. So I said I will delete my instagram account. but again she said no u will not do that. But I did that because It was just painful. So now I am starting this challenge.

she will contact me about what her friend's sister said about her what will I do then ?? will just give an answer with few words.

Now when I think about her I have huge anger in me because why I kept messaging her even I was not getting anything in return. keep giving attention and all. I am just angry with myself more than anything else. WHY I GAVE POWER TO HURT ME TO SOMEONE.

Last edited:

Hiccup

Reaction score
Update: Feeling Okay No contact done by me or her. But still, I deep down hoping that she contacts me and say I love u too me. Want this hope or feeling to go away.

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 6

I miss her like crazy. I was doing ok until I made the mistake of looking through her social media to see what she has been up to. It sucks seeing that she seems just fine, while I'm here thinking about her every day. I've been doing things to get my mind off of her but there's always going to be a time during the day where I'm alone and I'll be thinking about her and missing her. I want to message her again so bad but I know it's going to make me feel much worse. Still hoping she'll message me soon.

Last edited:

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at about 80 days here and she still crosses my mind every few days. No bad feelings, just random thoughts when I get reminded by something. After 3 years together, there are a lot of triggers, so I think that its just that, random thoughts. In the first few weeks, I thought that it would take a lot longer to get to this point and I have what I think might be an even better girlfriend in the pipe. Only one date so far (stellar), but fun email conversations daily for over a month since our schedules haven't matched up. When I first started exchanging messages, we had so much common ground that I thought that it might be my ex messing with me. She also has the same first name as my ex lol.
Anyway, just some words of encouragement. It WILL get better. Just follow the rules of the game and work on yourself.
Thanks all for the support!

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have triggers.. we kinda went back and forth on Wed.. but she finally removed me or whatever.. I told her to stop being noisy it feels good no longer to feel like I was bound

vpn

Don Juan
Reaction score
NC - Day 45

After reading this thread for a couple of weeks, I finally decided to share my own experience of the no contact challenge. It was very difficult at first... The first time I started it, I managed to last about a week before texting her. She replied and we actually went to the movies a couple of days later where she showed very confusing body language - rubbing legs against mine, etc. after telling me only a week ago that we can only be friends. Didn't act on any of it as it felt like complete bullsh*t. Anyway... fast forward a couple of days, we were texting again and I made the mistake of telling her how badly I felt after she friendzoned me. She got quite upset and started accusing me that I want to make her feel bad about her decision to stay only friends. 45 days since then there hasn't been any contact, regardless of how much I had to fight with myself to reach this point. She was ghosting me for a while up until about two weeks ago when she started liking stuff I post on Facebook and watching my stories on Messenger. It is amazing what a single like can do to someone... anyway, she didn't stop then and yesterday continued to do this (liking a couple of my posts). I don't really need this fake attention so today I gathered the courage to remove her from all social media and get this over with.

What I can say to the other guys who are reading: just remove HER from all social media you use and do not check her profiles anywhere. It won't help you in any way, even worse - it will set you back massively in overcoming her.

I will try to report back for Day 60. Wish me luck, almost there!

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend's who still keeps in somewhat contact with my ex (limited distance) told me on Saturday she was fishing to see if I was dating anyone yet.. so knowing my friend she was like you know Mike he has all the hoes lol..

We both are confused why she even cares if she's "married" now.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend's who still keeps in somewhat contact with my ex (limited distance) told me on Saturday she was fishing to see if I was dating anyone yet.. so knowing my friend she was like you know Mike he has all the hoes lol..

We both are confused why she even cares if she's "married" now.
They care because 90% of
Women share this mentality :

"I can date/marry/sleep with/ do what ever I want too when I want too but you had better be sitting waiting pining over me so if I need my ego stroked or a free dinner I can call you up at any time and you can remind me how great I am."

When you date and move on it tells them you forgot how great they are and it's a form of rejection and we all know how most women can't handle rejection.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her last one is so full of it sounds like she’s still saying she loves me but because she married this guy for money she’s stuck lol thank god that’s not my problem anymore