Post your field experimentation ideas here, and I'll do them.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just though of this opener... I will eventually try it out myself cause I run experiments all the time just like you. But if you want to take a crack at it...

Tic Tac Toe Opener...

Get a napkin from the bar (or paper from where ever) and draw out the tic-tac-toe box and make your first move, then approach your target and simply hand it to her, "Your turn".

.... I'm sure the reactions would really vary, but I plan on trying it a few times maybe.

xander

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is lame but see what happens

while sitting down in class next to a girl..write hey in big letters on a piece of paper and show it to her and than see what happens and take it from there.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...just read through this thread. Really good stuff! I love your general attitude towards it all, and the field reports are funny! Keep it up bro!

djnc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try going up to a girl smoking, then tell her that smoking is bad, start convo, then tell her if she puts out that smoke you'll buy her lunch/a drink/give her your number (whichever seems to be best at that time).

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great thread! Honestly, I find it attractive that you're even willing to try some of these, so I'm not surprised they're working for you. Confidence is sexy.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexie said:
This is a great thread! Honestly, I find it attractive that you're even willing to try some of these, so I'm not surprised they're working for you. Confidence is sexy.
Ok . . .

So, what's new Incog?

Confidence is sexy . . . you're starting to turn me on . . .

thissean

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried the "So I'm jealous of your boyfriend" today. She wasn't taken, so she was single. I didn't throw in "do you want to fvck" though. Instead while she was eating (we were at the dining commons) I preformed card tricks and teased her. Said my friends are waiting gthen got her name and number. Worked like a charm. Thanks ^^

edit: I want to try to do the tic tac toe. I'll see if i can give it a shot tomorrow ;P

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thissean said:
edit: I want to try to do the tic tac toe. I'll see if i can give it a shot tomorrow ;P
Right on :)

yeah I will probably try it out tomorrow also (thursday night). Post your results here if you don't mind.. err if Incog don't mind :p

...I can already imagine myself going into a "I'm a professional Tic-Tac-Toe player, I just got done touring Asia.." or something weird like that :yes:

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple feature time. Sorry about the lack of updates.. it's finals week. I've only approached 3 times in the past week and a half. But I have a few here, one was last Wednesday, one was this past Monday, and one today. I'll start with last Wednesday, a week ago.

Experiment #8
Date: 12/05/07
Idea: Act like she looks familiar and I know her, then introduce myself when she denies it.
Idea by: miba
Target: A white HB 7
Results/Reaction:

I spotted HB 7 sitting down drinking her Jamba Juice, all alone. Poor HB 7 needed company, I figured. And as usual, these chicks are all over their cell phones when they're sitting alone. She was texting as I approached her.

ME: Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?
HB 7: Uhh, no..?

Wasn't as receptive as I thought she might be. She didn't seem interested in finding out where she might know me from (or vice versa). Her cell phone was still open and in her hand.

ME: I'm pretty sure we know each other. I just can't remember where.
HB 7: No, I don't think so. I have to study.

At this point I knew what was up, so I abandoned the approach idea and planned to bail.

ME: I can see that, by all your books there. Do you put your notes in your phone?

I smiled at her, turned around and walked away before she could shoot back. Just for the record, there were no books on her table. Apologies to miba, I wasn't able to succeed with the technique this time, although it was probably just the broad that was full of it. I've used similar ideas to this one before and they've worked. Life goes on.

Experiment #9
Date: 12/10/07
Idea: "I like coming here to talk to beautiful women. Seen any around?"
Idea by: jackmode211
Target: HB 7.5.. Dark Latina
Results/Reaction:

Sitting outside a coffee stand on campus, I noticed behind me was HB 7.5, and she was pretty cute. Really cute face, but was sitting down so I wasn't able to fully evaluate her body. 7.5 is a rough figure. I turned my chair around slightly and spoke to her.

ME: Hey, I usually come here to talk to beautiful women. Have you seen any around?

She looked around, and to my surprise, she nodded her head in a direction toward 2 females sitting at another table, drinking coffee.

HB 7.5: Over there.

Now we're talking. Not exactly what I expected, but I figured I could run with this and make it fun. I didn't say anything - I got up with my hot chocolate :)cool:) and walked over to the table with the 2 girls. They were ugly, I won't lie. One was plainly average, one was nasty looking. I took a seat and began chatting them up though. All I needed to do was buy time, because my plan was to walk back over to my original seat, and spark another conversation with HB 7.5. I had it planned in my head as smooth - I'd sit back down, calmly say "I got their numbers," and game her.

I told these ogre chicks that I was a Psychology major and I was taking a survey on amount of money spent on coffee per week. They answered, I shot back asking why they drink coffee, how often, etc. I looked back and smiled at HB 7.5 who was in fact looking at me. A finished this bullcrap "survey" up by asking how many hours of sleep they get per day. I then thanked them, got up, and headed over to my original table, where HB 7.5 was.

Except she wasn't there.

I was baffled. I looked around and didn't even spot her in the vicinity. Not even walking away. Gone. Out of sight. From the time I looked back and smiled to the time I got up from the table it must've been 3-4 minutes, and she completely disappeared within that time frame. WTF..I was disappointed, to say the least. :cuss:

I didn't bother overanalyzing though, I know that had she stayed, I would've left that table with a piece of paper in my pocket, ink on my hand, or another entry in my phone. ****!

Experiment #10
Date: 12/13/07
Idea: Tic Tac Toe opener
Idea by: Randallpink83
Target: HB 9, Brunette, must've been mixed
Results/Reaction:

When I read this idea, I intended to use it at the same place most of my other approaches have been at - the food court or coffee shop. It being finals week, though, I found myself studying in the library today for a final.

Then it hit me - it'd be perfect to use it in a library setting. The library is packed during finals week, and it's super quiet. I packed my books up and headed for another floor, where I could search and select my prey carefully.

I sat at a table with a 2 dudes and 2 girls, but it was clear they were all there on their own. I legitimately studied for about 15 minutes, and began ripping the bottom half off one of my blank papers. I drew the board, made my move (top left :rockon:), and slid it to HB 9 who was directly across from me. **** she was hot. Face was beautiful, mischievous smile, and her chest was to die for.

She looked at the paper, took her pen and made her move. We exchanged the paper back and forth.

She wasn't a very good tic-tac-toe player. I finished her off (Hopefully it won't be the last time I do that :whistle:) and under the game board, I drew "You lose.. You owe me your number: _________"

She looked at me and we exchanged grinning smiles, and I was given the paper back with her number on it. "Name?" I wrote next and passed it. I got it back and it said "Finish studying loser." At that point, I smiled at her, clutched the paper, got up and left.

I didn't call her tonight, so I still don't know her name. She's saved in my phone as "Library HB 9".. Haha. I've been pretty busy, but I'll probably ring her up tomorrow. Keep closing, troops!

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Microfiltered said:
Try this:

You: Hey can I ask you a quick question?
Her: probably surprised and say sure
You: If I were to ask your current boyfriend what kind of lover you are, what would he say?

-Anyways, keep it up man. I like reading this thread (I get kind of bored at work).
Going to take a final now, if I get some downtime, I'll try this one out. Until then..

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
magnet7

have fun sitting on your ass living a mediocre life probably not getting laid a quarter of the times Incog will be soon enough. :flowers:

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are THE MAN.

i am printing out all of your experiments and I am going to try them all my last semester in college.

SlowlyButShirley

Reaction score
Kind of a take on the tic tac toe idea. In a really boring/quiet lecture... or maybe sit near the front so you can't actively talk...

For the first part of class take notes... then once things get boring write on a piece of paper "DID YOU KNOW..." with an arrow indicating there is writing on the back... with no eye contact pass it to the girl... when she turns it over she finds the most stupid/random fact... "Elephants are the only animals that can't jump!" maybe with a picture of an elephant trying to jump... i dunno... be creative... maybe tell her "facts" about you boring professor "Professor Bill has 23 cats... all of them named Clarence"... whatever... Every once in a while enlighten her with a fact...

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
magnet7

have fun sitting on your ass living a mediocre life probably not getting laid a quarter of the times Incog will be soon enough. :flowers:
:crackup:

CORVETTE06 said:
you are THE MAN.

i am printing out all of your experiments and I am going to try them all my last semester in college.
Why not this semester? Unless you mean this semester is your last. Make sure to keep us posted on what goes on!

SlowlyButShirley said:
Kind of a take on the tic tac toe idea. In a really boring/quiet lecture... or maybe sit near the front so you can't actively talk...

For the first part of class take notes... then once things get boring write on a piece of paper "DID YOU KNOW..." with an arrow indicating there is writing on the back... with no eye contact pass it to the girl... when she turns it over she finds the most stupid/random fact... "Elephants are the only animals that can't jump!" maybe with a picture of an elephant trying to jump... i dunno... be creative... maybe tell her "facts" about you boring professor "Professor Bill has 23 cats... all of them named Clarence"... whatever... Every once in a while enlighten her with a fact...
Sounds interesting. Unfortunately, I am done with finals and classes for about a month. I won't let you guys down though.. I'll try as many ideas as possible, it just won't be in a university setting for a while. So, the only limit will be that I can't try classroom-specific ideas/approaches.

magnet7 said:
the "approaches" might be working but has he laid any of the chicks he's approached?
To answer your question, I am not currently nailing any of the "experiment" chicks mentioned in this thread, but I'm spinning 3 of them and it's imminent. Keep in mind magnet that this isn't my entire approach life. I'm nailing 3 chicks consistently on the side. I do however hope to add to that with the results of this thread - and it's looking good.

Adam007

Banned
Reaction score
All of u are so funny:crackup: .
But what are u discussing :confused: i couldn't understand. But still enjoying:rock: .
Some replies are yuck :eek: i felt something like that :box: .

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incog said:
I didn't call her tonight, so I still don't know her name. She's saved in my phone as "Library HB 9".. Haha. I've been pretty busy, but I'll probably ring her up tomorrow. Keep closing, troops!
When you call her, ask for "finish studying loser", lol.

I like this thread its funny. Your confidence and humour are attractive.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved the tic-tac-toe one! It's also quite flexible depending on the result - if she loses, you can say she has to give you her number. If she wins, you can say that her prize is that she gets to have lunch with you. If it's a draw, you could say something like "Obviously, we must be made for each other... write your number: ________"

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DismantleRepair said:
I loved the tic-tac-toe one! It's also quite flexible depending on the result - if she loses, you can say she has to give you her number. If she wins, you can say that her prize is that she gets to have lunch with you. If it's a draw, you could say something like "Obviously, we must be made for each other... write your number: ________"
Wit will get you places. Being able to play situations by ear with confidence and still be witty is not only impressive, but chicks eat it up. That's a good breakdown of your options, I didn't really think of it like that, but yeah, any result can provide you an opportunity to close. However, I usually don't lose to girls in tic-tac-toe :rock:

iqqi said:
When you call her, ask for "finish studying loser", lol.
LOL! :crackup: I didn't think of that.. Too late though. Going to her house Monday.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Incog said:
She wasn't a very good tic-tac-toe player. I finished her off (Hopefully it won't be the last time I do that :whistle:) and under the game board, I drew "You lose.. You owe me your number: _________"

She looked at me and we exchanged grinning smiles, and I was given the paper back with her number on it. "Name?" I wrote next and passed it. I got it back and it said "Finish studying loser." At that point, I smiled at her, clutched the paper, got up and left.
I don't know if anyone cares, but to update, I went out with this chick twice. Monday I went to her house and we watched a movie, ended up making out until I encountered some last minute resistance. Not a problem though.. last night she came over to "hang out," and as soon as she walked in I shut the door, told her to shutup, and we started making out. We ended up on the couch and I started undressing her. No resistance :up: .. eventually we both got everything off and we went at it like animals.

Awesome night that ended with me finishing her off doggie style. She's called me twice since and I haven't answered, but I probably will get around to calling her back later.

Just an update for anyone that cared.