Post your field experimentation ideas here, and I'll do them.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harpo Marx

Dude, mad props. I' haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if this has been posted before. Try the Harpo Marx appraoch. Use wildy flamboyant body langauge, DO NOT SPEAK, and carry an old school bike horn, and honk it when she guesses what you are trying to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Th2dnSsXw

Dude, if you pull this off, I'll register with like 18 different user names and rep you with each one!

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Incog, I think you've got the skills to pull off the Shock & Awe Opener. Alot of guys think its BS but I believe in the psychology behind it.
Yeah man..do Shock and Awe opener. And if you do it,post play by play... I personally think it is BS!..

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking25 said:
Yeah man..do Shock and Awe opener. And if you do it,post play by play... I personally think it is BS!..
I just read the Shock and Awe opener and I have to say, that's a pretty impressive opener, if in fact it was really carried out. Now, I usually run these ideas in my campus' food court where it's crowded. I would have to at least have some isolation if I were to try this. So, I'd probably try it outside of the back of the food court where there are tables set up. I'll keep you guys posted.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah..give it a good try.Do it 3 times just to see if there is a pattern. I know we can trust you.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BREAKDOWN OF THE SHOCK AND AWE OPENER

Guys, I tried the "Shock and Awe" opener 4 times, and although I'm by no means endorsing it as a magic formula, 2 out of the 4 attempts were successful (In short, I banged 2 of them).

I did however notice that the type of women that this opener mainly appeals to is chicks I would consider slutty. Or at least, sluttier than other chicks I've been able to pick up. Remember, I'm only going by my 4 attempts and my observations with them.

I usually would do my approach idea, and the same day come here and write it out, including every detail and a decent recap of the conversation. Since I haven't been doing that, I'll have to recall my 4 tries with this "Apocalypse" method.

First of all, I'd like to note that all of these 4 approaches involved me invading the target's space. That is, they were sitting alone at a table, and I sat at it. This all happened outside in a secluded area on campus behind the main food court. None of the females jumped at me to makeout like the original poster claimed happened to him. Here's how each (roughly, all happened about a week ago) went:

Shock & Awe Attempt #1

I approached a blonde sitting down alone reading a textbook. I sat across from her and started the Shock and Awe opener. This being my first shot at it, I tried to follow the approach exactly, barring any setbacks that may arise. I remember this first approach pretty well because.. well, check out what happened:

"Hey, what's up?" I said and smiled.
"Hi," she said. She smiled too.

Yeah, Incog, go! Good sign!

"Cool. What are you doing later?"
"I have a test. I'm studying."

Crap Incog, crap! This wasn't in the opener! What do I do!?
Stay cool. Just steer the convo in the right direction and follow the plan.

"That's always fun. Wanna come home with me after?"

Way to go! Now HOLD, Incog, hold!

She shot me a confused/weirdo look, closed her book, grabbed her bookbag purse thing, and left me there. She might have muttered "Sorry" or something along those lines but I couldn't make it out. For all I know it might have been "creep."

She did, however, leave behind her bag of chips which had a few left. I snacked on the remaining chips and reflected on how the whole thing went.

Shock & Awe Attempt #2

A hyna was sitting talking on the phone. I was lucky enough to see her hang up as I was walking up, so I decided to sit down.

I won't bore you with the dialouge because it wasn't that special. It was the standard opener I had used the time before. Until..

"Wanna come home with me?"

Try not to make it 2 failures in a row, Incog!

"Let's go now," she replied, laughing.

Bingo! There is a God!

I stood up and held out my elbow, showing her to interlock arms with me. She laughed and hit me on the arm, but didn't stand up.

Call her on her bluff, Incog!

"What's your phone number?" I said.

I got her phone number, called her so she'd have mine, and jammed. 2 hours later, I got a call from her. She invited me over, but it was a 20 minute drive and I would've had to fill up my tank since it was low. So... I told her to come over.. blah blah blah, I banged her brains out. lol :up:

Shock & Awe Attempt #3

Could I make it 2 in a row? I went up to some white chick and she wasn't very receptive at first. She responded to "Wanna come home with me?" with "I'll pass." I felt she was acting busy to avoid me and have me go away. I didn't get up and leave though. I played it cool and tried to start something. Chatted with her about her major and teased her about it (History). I got her number after talking with her for like 10 minutes. I ran into her on campus the next day by chance, said what's up, then called her that night. Next day we met up and I went over to her place. Blah blah, I had sexual intercourse with her.

I don't attribute this one to the Shock & Awe opener to be honest. I strayed from the gameplan once I concluded she wasn't going with it. I had to chat her up and tease her a bit before I got the number and that's really not what the Shock & Awe is about, it seems. I got to know her a little bit. So.. this one might be a Shock & Awe failure, but a success for me personally.

Shock & Awe Attempt #4

I said at the beginning that 2 times it worked, 2 times it didn't. So, you guys know that this one is gonna be a failure. And you're right! :cheer:

Most boring story ever, so I'll keep it short. Approached chick, said "Hey, how's it going?" and she said "I'm busy." What a little ho! I got up and left without saying anything.

Now, if you ask me, the Shock & Awe opener only worked 1 out of 4 times I tried it. Anyone can understand why it might work, but it's one of those things where you can't exactly explain how and why girls are so willing to immediately give digits away or commit to going home with you, they just do (Sometimes.. 1-2 times in 4, in my trials).

If you're going to try this, make sure to stay level-headed. Don't let one failure (especially the first one) discourage you from trying it again. This isn't an approach I would live off or continue doing, but I certainly see its appeal (it's easy as hell; quick results). Please post other S&A approaches in this thread so we can discuss the approach and its effectiveness. Later troops!

roja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you doing this in a college campus ?

I got few digits ,with this ,although mine were on street,got several Fcukoffs

Incog said:
BREAKDOWN OF THE SHOCK AND AWE OPENER

Now, if you ask me, the Shock & Awe opener only worked 1 out of 4 times I tried it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out with a wingman, and play the game of 'I dare you to say,' where your wing gets to pick a target, but you get to choose the words he uses. Show no mercy. My favorite is "my mother picked out this shirt for me. Do you like it?" Or take a handkerchief and make him use the classic 'does this smell like chloroform to you?'

This is a fun game to play. It teaches that no one woman's reaction is that important (bonus points for getting your wing slapped), non-verbal communication, smiles, laughter, body language - often you will bust out laughing after you say your line and laugh together with the girl. It's not what you say that matters, it is approaching and having a good time.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Incog...you are God! Thanks for trying it out!

Question though:..when you were saying "Do you want to come home with me?"...what was your dominior? Were you seductive?..funny?..serious?..kept an eye contact?..Tell us more how you were.
Also...what are you in looks?..Tall? good looking?

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Go out with a wingman, and play the game of 'I dare you to say,' where your wing gets to pick a target, but you get to choose the words he uses. Show no mercy. My favorite is "my mother picked out this shirt for me. Do you like it?" Or take a handkerchief and make him use the classic 'does this smell like chloroform to you?'
Lmao! :crackup: I suggest everybody try this. Not only does it sound fun, but it would put things into perspective for a lot of Don Juans out there. I gotta do this.

Viking25 said:
when you were saying "Do you want to come home with me?"...what was your dominior? Were you seductive?..funny?..serious?..kept an eye contact?..Tell us more how you were.
Also...what are you in looks?..Tall? good looking?
I asked the question as if I was really interested in getting the answer. Imagine raising your hand in an advanced statistics class and asking a question about a problem. I used that face. A very inviting look that doesn't press too hard. I didn't think about the face I made, I just, well, asked the question and wanted an answer. I do know for a fact that I didn't look mad, afraid, or too serious.

Also, yes, I kept eye contact until they gave me an answer.

Yes, I'm good looking, but definitely no stunner. Above average would be a good assertion. Also I'm not tall, I'm only 5'8".

That's an interesting point though. Looks certainly must play a role in the S&A opener, but I honestly think it's minimal. If you're bearable, eventually, I think it'll work. The confidence this takes to pull off is an amazing display to a woman. Holding eye contact after asking her to go home with me was interesting. The 1st chick looked back at me and shot me a nasty look, broke eye contact and booked it.

I'm not endorsing this opener. It's unique, it's something I've never heard of, it requires practically no work or effort (just composure), and it paid off, but honestly it just wasn't fun for me. I didn't crack any jokes, tease, C&F (except one girl that I talked about, but that really wasn't part of the S&A opener anyway), and I didn't kino. Watching attraction escalate is one of the most exciting things for me. Call me stupid for not wanting an "instalay" (I'm coining that).

Reaction score
But with an S&A opener working instantly with any chick, then wouldn't that chick sort of be easy and therefore there is no real bragging rights to that conquest as she'd likely sleep with anyone who asked anyway and/or she's liable to sleep with strangers?

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't work with any chick. But when it does work, I would say yes, you're more likely to pull easier chicks. That's just my opinion and it's only based on 4 tries and 2 successes. 1 of the chicks wasn't the sluttiest I've ever seen but pretty open, and 1 wasn't seemingly slutty at all. I'm not in it for bragging rights, and I really don't care how many men they've been with, so.. I can't really answer your question with certainty.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job incog

So far I've used it once and got the lay, but I suspect it was a fluke, the chick I banged is a nympho.

I think the idea behind S&A is that, regardless of her answer, you then continue with your normal game. When the girls say "no", "busy", w/e, you then say, "alright", then ask them how their day was, favorite color, etc. If you do it that way, they usually come around. A lot of girls will refuse such a direct request as a knee-jerk, not because they really don't want to.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what flipper said, and the original s&a post says, I count it as 2 out of 4!

I'll use it!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
So far I've used it once and got the lay, but I suspect it was a fluke, the chick I banged is a nympho.
I don't understand the hate for this approach. Now I never use approaches but the psychology behind the S&A approach is golden. I guess its just more of the typical behaviour peeking its ugly head out.

I'm willing to bet this would work better on strong career wise women moreso than slvtty damaged women. Because of the psychology behind it and what it says about the approacher.

What everyone gets caught up in is the 1 or 2 times in 10, that the approacher will get laid without saying anything else. The approach is designed to give the approacher the appearance of a super confident dominent alpha male, so that he can continue to use his skills to close her. What it also appeals to and why it works is because of the whole women want to be whisked off their feet and romanticized aspect.

This probably never happens to them and it gets them all giddy. I love it.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the "I had to talk to the most beautiful woman in the room/place/thing" and then add:

"You have a defect though" . . . "Your tits are fake".

See where it goes?!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the "I had to talk to the most beautiful woman in the room/place/thing" and then add:

"You have a defect though" . . . "Your tits are fake".

See where it goes?!

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this thread is pure genius. If I get into grad school next year rest assured I'll be using some of these approaches.