Post your field experimentation ideas here, and I'll do them.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
ChrizZ said:
read my journal.

I also highly recommend the book ModeOne by Roger Alan Currie which will help you to understand how I live my life.

Here is a little interview with the author of mode one.
Yeah, this guy makes alot of good points, but I would say that this system works best for good looking guys. You cant always get away with the straight forward approach if your not already obviously the shyt

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Yeah, this guy makes alot of good points, but I would say that this system works best for good looking guys. You cant always get away with the straight forward approach if your not already obviously the shyt
I agree

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Of course it works best for good looking guys and so does everything else.

However how many guys do you know that truly exhibit ModeOne behavior?

95% of all guys are pu$$ies in todays society, that's why it is so effective.

That's the secret of the jerk vs. niceguy debate.

The jerk is acting normal around women while the nice guy is just being a player hating, jealous pu$$y.

You don't have to be good looking, you have to be attractive.

CONFIDENCE and DOMINANCE are the two main attributes that make a man attractive to women.

You become "the shyt" by growing balls and that process takes time and courage.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Of course it works best for good looking guys and so does everything else.

However how many guys do you know that truly exhibit ModeOne behavior?

95% of all guys are pu$$ies in todays society, that's why it is so effective.

That's the secret of the jerk vs. niceguy debate.

The jerk is acting normal around women while the nice guy is just being a player hating, jealous pu$$y.

You don't have to be good looking, you have to be attractive.

CONFIDENCE and DOMINANCE are the two main attributes that make a man attractive to women.

You become "the shyt" by growing balls and that process takes time and courage.
Something else about this needs to be clarified. WHen this guy says to tell women what's really on your mind, he is not saying to walk up to women and say, "let's have some hot steamy sex." That would be trying to sell the dong before you make the trust sale.

I dont know if the opener you recommended on this thread is supposed to be based on that.

To be straight forward, as this mode guy recommends means to express your interest in a cool, calm, dignified way. It's not about telling every woman you like what you really want to do with her as soon as you meet.

"I'd like to have sex with you maybe twice, and then i'd like to met your friends and fvck them too. And after that I'd like you to be my pivot." :rolleyes:

Women like a little suspense. They want to be a little unsure exactly how you feel. Otherwise there is no mystery, and your just another horny guy. It's a given that guys want sex.

Women want you to be direct about you interest in them as a complete person, not just another, hopefully shaved, clean little pvssy.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mayfly said:
1 - Walk up to a girl and tell her the most misogynistic joke you can think of at the moment. Do some research before hand to decide which joke to tell, then spring it and see what happens.
Admittedly, I was feeling a bit lazy earlier today, so I decided to try this one because it struck me as a hilarious picture in my head. I expected to be slapped, so that anything else would be a relief to me.

Experiment #4
Date: 11/20/07
Idea: Approach with a misogynistic joke.
Idea by: Mayfly
Target: HB 7, White
Results:

I walked up to this pretty good-looking chick that was smoking a cigarette outside of the food court (Approaches 1-3 were inside of it). Blonde hair, in a ponytail (probably would've been a 7.5+ if her hair was down). She was alone, and wasn't on a cell phone, so I saw an opportune time to test the boundaries and limits of a random female.

ME: Excuse me, I need a favor of you. (I was trying ridiculously hard not to bust out in laughter from the thought)
HER: What?
ME: I need a favor of you.
HER: I'm not interested.
ME: Wash my dishes.

I started laughing halfway through the delivery. I also expected a smack across the face when I saw her reaction. She looked at me with a disgusted face, then did a 180, so I just walked away laughing, even though I did feel kinda bad. This wasn't one of those disgusted faces that appear with a confused look, this was where the face cringes completely and wrinkles appear because every muscle on the face is disgusted. I felt like a bully, but hey, it was a funny little experiment.

Reaction: I saw "not interested" coming because people usually hang around that area handing out fliers or asking people to sign petitions from school, buy stuff, join a group, support this or that, etc. Now, I didn't learn anything from this.. but the idea was too hilarious to pass up. Looking back on the actual post from Mayfly, I didn't really make a misogynistic joke, just a misogynistic statement.

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all good man. At least you tried it. I think a joke would go over better since you can actually just say you were joking. I have another idea, but you would really need to throw it out on the table. :whistle:

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
props for having the balls to pull that, but whats the point? i think you've got you're approach anxiety under control by now, so you just gotta work on rapport + closing ;)

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
props for having the balls to pull that, but whats the point? i think you've got you're approach anxiety under control by now, so you just gotta work on rapport + closing ;)
Never really had approach anxiety, and the last approach was pointless, just for laughs. And check the first 3 experiments, rapport + closing has gone over pretty well so far :)

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
go out and find a HB9 or HB10 that you like, approach, close and bang the craziness out of her(once or twice) and then don't call her, don't answer her texts, just drop off the face of the earth. if you can walk away from something like that you can walk away from anything, bigtime strength and confidence builder.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Experiment #5

Date: Novemeber 20, 2007

Find a random girl

"Do you want to get back with you ex?"

Spend on night with her, and see if she'll hook you up with a friend/

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have school for the rest of the week because of Thanksgiving. Keep the ideas flowing in, so I can be equipped to experiment some more on Monday. Good times :whistle:

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
Find a random girl

"Do you want to get back with you ex?"

Spend on night with her, and see if she'll hook you up with a friend/
I don't get this. Any part of it.. how is that question an opener? And the friend thing.. wha? Just seems like 2 completely random ideas strung together?

skirtChaser said:
go out and find a HB9 or HB10 that you like, approach, close and bang the craziness out of her(once or twice) and then don't call her, don't answer her texts, just drop off the face of the earth. if you can walk away from something like that you can walk away from anything, bigtime strength and confidence builder.
Good tip, but not really what this thread is about.. I'm trying to prove tactics and methods either effective or ineffective by experimenting with them.

Mayfly said:
It's all good man. At least you tried it. I think a joke would go over better since you can actually just say you were joking. I have another idea, but you would really need to throw it out on the table. :whistle:
Let's hear it. The thread needs more ideas anyway :wave:

LostAndConfused said:
Haha sorry if I wasn't clear, but yeah I meant doing the heroically ****y move of whisking yourself and some attractive female to the front of the line in some restaurant and sitting down to eat with her.
Haha.. I'm passing on this because I don't find it heroic or really ****y at all, I just find it to be an obnoxious move that if somebody tried to pull while I was waiting in line, I'd pound his face in. :trouble:

Snow Plowman said:
I have a ****load of stuff for you try...some that I've done myself...but I'm going to wait for this thread to grow for a bit and since you still have some Ideas in your head I'll hold back.
There's no better time than now. Shoot!

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How big is your college?

is it a University environment.?

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
moto said:
How big is your college?

is it a University environment.?
Pretty big. 37,000+ students.. and according to the university website, 59% female.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a great idea. Try this on a below average looking chick.

You: Are you single?

Her: Yeah, how did you know?

You: Because you are damn ugly!

*eject*

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I have a great idea. Try this on a below average looking chick.

You: Are you single?

Her: Yeah, how did you know?

You: Because you are damn ugly!

*eject*
That's further than I'm willing to go. That's a little too far if you ask me.