My senior year and field reports

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:
Yeah I learned that through experience, but at the time i was reading so much of it, i thought it was full proof. I read a bunch of Ebooks and read plenty of online articles, but now that im about 5 months into this Journal, I've realized a lot of that stuff just isn't for me. It could work for others, but it doesn't for me.yea i definitely agree with columbian I; if a girl is pissed off or sad, dont try helping her or working things out. Give her space.

Blondie ( "Singer" of my band, Blond girl)
So we start talking, and I say "let's get outta here and go outside". Blondie follows me, and shortly Alex comes too. We start to talk as we head out to the patio. Everyone is just chillin and talking, and i notice it seems like Blondie is following me. Where ever I sat, she would move next to me. It turns out she just wanted to steal my chair, because when I got up, she swooped right in.if you were sitting down and you knew she wanted a seat, you couldve told her to sit on your lap But then we all decide to watch Dj and nye skateboard. We all go out in the streets, and the next thing i know blondie and I are hitting it off kino wise. we talk fluff for a bit, but she is all over me. She puts her arms around my stomach and i put mine around her shoulder and we stay there for a bit. I guess she was pretty cold, but we did some weird ass kino lol thinking about it now it probably looked retarded.
like she we would face each other, and without music, we started to ballroom dance. like, her right arm would be around my shoulder, and my right hand would be on her lower back, and we would start spinning. lol it was pretty ridiculous, even a Dj was like " Duy, are you dancing??" We did more kino like i would playfully judo-chop her and say " NINJA!" and she would come after me and we would just start playfully lightly smacking each other on the arm and stomach. The worse kino we did was she would jump on my back and get a piggy back ridelol i think the dancing kino looks weirder than the piggy back ride. girls love piggy back rides. But kino is kino, so i went with it, and started spinning. She was loving every second of it. Sometimes I broke away from the kino, and I noticed that she would sometimes come back. When she wouldn't I would just walk next to her and playfully bump her, or sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her stomach and start spinning her.

With all this friendly playfuly kino, i didn't feel comfortable about a kiss close. why not?However! I did get to touch her boobs lmao
(through her shirt though) We start playfully poking each other, and she tries to feel my chest ( I work out a bit, so you can see the outline through my thin shirt that im wearing) and as she reaches for it, i say " no no no ( in a playfuly ), you can't touch mine if i can't touch yours". She says " haha okay" and at first im a little nervous, beacuse im not sure if shes joking or not. I think to myself "fvck it! DO IT!" so i place both my hands on her breasts. I keep it there for about 2 seconds, and i take them offhahahah 2 seconds!? dude this couldve been the EASIEST kiss close ever. All you had to do was move up really close to her, massage her boobs, and then hookup with her.. Then she tries to grab mine, and I playfully say " haha i was just joking" and she starts to wrestle me to feel my chest, which leads her to getting behind me and pretty much wrapping around me. I also touch her ass, which is funny because while we are standing next to each other, she puts her arm around me and i return the favor. Someone says something about blondie having an ass, so i check it out first by looking, then i slide my hand down. I was a little hesistant with this as well, so i only felt the top half of her ass. I said " it's okay for a white girl " and blondie replies " that's only because you touched the top part of my ass" and i say " oh oh sorry! ( very sarcastic tone ) why don't you show me with your hand?" she replies " nope " and we just change the topic. There was also a time where it was just me and blondie, walking infront of our friends, and i stop. my phone goes off and because I have this Techno ringtone, Blondie starts grinding on me from the back. haha cra-zee

Things are looking good until its around 10:20 PM. Everyone needs a ride home all of a sudden. Blondie had to go home ASAP because her dad was snapping at her, and insantly the mood is shot. She is no longer in a playful mood but is now upset.there was an opportunity for a kiss close earlier, but hey, you cant anticipate something like her dad freakin out and killing the mood. Just get em next time; i know you've got this chick in the palm of your hand No kiss close tonight :/. I decide to try drop them home, even though it ment i may be a little late for the party. I drop Blondie home, and before I can say anything she is out of the car speed walking to the door. I guess her dad is really strict...

Anyways, that " Party"
So nothing else interesting happens here. It's probably around 11:00 PM, but I tell my friend ricky before that I would be late before I dropped blondie home. He said it was straight, and I pick Ricky and his friend Cody up. Cody is this big tall white guy, with an afro, but he is really down to earth and chill. He kinda looked a bit ghetto, but he still had that friendly vibe. He is also a drug dealer. But anyways, we drive to the party, and when we get there.... Damn the night's hope is shot right down. 7 cop cars. that's right, 7 cop cars are line up one after the other, just infront of the house we are heading to. I keep driving and get out of there. We drive off to smoke behind a publix. It was funny because it was probably around midnight by now, and suddenly a couple drive by in their car. The blunt is in my hand, so i just kinda keep it to my side and put it behind me. The couple stop infront of us, and im a little nervous, but i stay instead of running and just watch what Ricky and Cody do, since they've been through situations similar to this before.

They ask " Are you smoking pot? Marijuana?" I watch and star as cody says confidently " yeah" and he flashes them a smile. The couple in the car simply giggle and say " haha you guys take care now" as they drive off. I thought it was a pretty funny situation. We hear that the party is fine again, so we drive back and still see a cop car parked out therewow I NEVER would have gone back lol. Although me and ricky are 18, we look like we're much younger. Cody and Ricky had a bunch of weed on them, so we didn't want to risk letting that cop stop us since the party is 18 and up ( Florida law or something that allows people to throw parties if they are 18+, but you cant still drink/smoke, but you can still stay out late because you're considered an Adult and therefore responsible for your actions )

We end up going to a wing place and meeting up with George at like 1 in the morning. No parties, but damn I was chowing down. Delicious food, and just some laughs. I drop everyone home, and go home to sleep like a baby.

I can't believe I almost forgot about this

So last night this girl we will call Marley starts talking to me. Infact, for the past few days, she's been initiating a lot with me and im not sure if its all friendly of if shes interested. She took a facebook quiz once and it asked " Do you think Duy has a crush on you?" and she replies " nah". I think one reason why she likes talking to me is that she thinks we're just friends ( which we are though lol) She is a very thin girl, but very straight edge. I can imagine her boyfriend waiting 6 months just to let him feel her body without her slapping her hands away. But the point is i may of Disqualified myself from her because I never comment any of her pictures as " Cutie" or any of that, like most other guysnah you dont need to do that stuff man, and it definitely wont disqualify you. Those guys that constantly comment on girls pictures praising them and giving them compliments are just a bunch of afc's who wish they could have the girl.. There was this one time my friend Ping added her and tried to spit game at her. I was laughing since it was all public on facebook, and I noticed how weird ping was online. In person, he doesn't really spit game, but online, he suddenly becomes to most confident ****y guy, and i just think its obvious what he is doing. Although Marley gives him her number, the next day she comes up to me and actually starts talking about him saying " omg it was sooo weird! hes so awkward" and i just laugh.

but anyways, I told her that we would go jogging this weekend ( kinda an inside joke) and suddenly it becomes a reality. We're going to hang out on sunday, after she goes to church, to jog and stuff at the park. I'm pretty sure by 98% that Im in the friend zone though, but I may give it a little test. not sure how though lol.so what if your in the friend zone. That doesnt mean you cant get out of it.

she also has a bestfriend named Amy. Now i'm not sure if im in the friend zone with her though, because we don't playfully talk like and stuff around Marley, although its starting to be like that. Amy is this very short Hispanic girl. She has these big lustful lips, holy crap. If she was my girlfriend, I would love to make out with those lips, I think they are just amazing. I told her to come Sunday as well, so we can all hang out. Amy talks about playing Tether ball at the community center infront of the school, so that's where i think we are going next week, since its tuesday - friday are exam days, and we get out around 11:40, which is too cool.give these chicks a lot of kino to avoid the friendzone.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/11/10 Monday

So today was alright. In school, things didn't get too interesting until after school, which got me thinking about a few things. But that doesn't mean nothing happen.

School
I see the usual people, brenda, edith, kristina, george, blah blah. just friends, nothing great here. However, in my 5th hour, there was this girl we will call Ciggy. Ciggy is a very VERY thin girl, and spanish ( lol yeah lots of spanish girls). She has these huge bug eyes, and she smokes and all that fluff. She borrows my phone and takes it apart. I thought she took my Memory card from my phone, so i start interrogating her, and shes like " oh i dont even have a memory card!" and when i took my phone back and checked everything, i realized, my memory card was there. I was sitting down next to her desk while this occured, and i felt really embarassed when it happen. She goes " I told you so!" and I say " okay okay, i believe you ciggy! come here, kiss me" and i lean in and kiss her on the cheek. yeah lol i never kissed her on the cheek before. but thats not the interseting part. the interesting part is that she leaned in, so i guess that's a green light. Too bad she isn't too sexy or anything, shes kinda... alright. I would smash, but nothing more. I wouldn't want to go down on her or anything, shes just like a 5 outta 10. Too thin for my liking.

Afterschool
so here is where things get somewhat interesting. During the day, George, Marley ( very thin girl, Straight edge) her best friend Amy ( Short short Hispanic girl) and I decided to go to the park to play Tether ball. We went once sometime last week, and the girls loved it, so we went back together. Anyways, we're talking and playing, nothing too great here. Nicole shows up to talk to george, and they isolate themselves just to talk. I playfully mess around the jungle jim and hit the girls with the Tetherball playfully. At one point, i made amy hit her head into the pole on accident, because she was on a tettertot and i kinda pushed her a bit. i ended up just rubbing her head and saying " omg! im sorry" while laughing still. I end up hugging her from behind and things seem alright. Amy's family comes and I playfully try to launch Amy's little brother in the air on the tettertot, but he moves just in time, so i end up falling on my ass. Everyone laughs and i just laugh at myself, and tried not to feel too embarrassed.

things got even more interesting when it was just Marley, Amy, And I sitting at a bench, infront of a lake. I was holding onto Amy's dog's leesh and just making sure he doesn't do anything. Amy walks away to look at this swan-like-creature and i teased her about it. I felt so comfortable around Marley, like I could say anything. The convo naturally fell together, and there were laughs and everything. She sat a little distant from me, but I kind of had my arm around her. We stand up to walk away and Amy's two brothers come up to us. One is older, around 21 ish, and the other is probably 14. The older one says something and Marley says " oh this is my new boyfriend!" and locks arm with me. The little brother says " Duy! you're cheating on me?" and i reply " well... Marley's love has that effect on people." and we just laugh. I notice later on as we walked to my car to pick up their stuff that Marley playfully locked arms with the older guy too. but anyways, here are my thougths right now.

Marley is cute. She seems to talk to me very often, whether in person, or on Facebook. Infact, im pretty sure she messages me atleast once a day when we're both online. The thing is, I feel like i've gotten so far with her because I have disqualified myself big time. As in, i'm not like the other guys who feed her a lot of attention. I feel like im in the friend zone with this girl, big time. I have NO experience what so ever of getting out of this friendzone. I'm not sure what to do personally.

Let's say I do make a move, and she rejects me. What could be the result? will things be awkward? can things be back to the way they were before? I like marley as a friend as well, but i want to decide whether I like her as more than friends or as not. There is one side of me that says " She can make a fun girlfriend" ( Not sexually, but i get along with her very well) compared to a " She can be a close friend"

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K lets see

BongDuy said:
1/11/10 Monday

So today was alright. In school, things didn't get too interesting until after school, which got me thinking about a few things. But that doesn't mean nothing happen.

School
I see the usual people, brenda, edith, kristina, george, blah blah. just friends, nothing great here. However, in my 5th hour, there was this girl we will call Ciggy. Ciggy is a very VERY thin girl, and spanish ( lol yeah lots of spanish girls). She has these huge bug eyes, and she smokes and all that fluff. She borrows my phone and takes it apart. I thought she took my Memory card from my phone, so i start interrogating her, and shes like " oh i dont even have a memory card!" and when i took my phone back and checked everything, i realized, my memory card was there. I was sitting down next to her desk while this occured, and i felt really embarassed when it happen. She goes " I told you so!" and I say " okay okay, i believe you ciggy! come here, kiss me" and i lean in and kiss her on the cheek. yeah lol i never kissed her on the cheek before. but thats not the interseting part. the interesting part is that she leaned in, so i guess that's a green light. Too bad she isn't too sexy or anything, shes kinda... alright. I would smash, but nothing more. I wouldn't want to go down on her or anything, shes just like a 5 outta 10. Too thin for my liking.

Afterschool
so here is where things get somewhat interesting. During the day, George, Marley ( very thin girl, Straight edge) her best friend Amy ( Short short Hispanic girl) and I decided to go to the park to play Tether ball. We went once sometime last week, and the girls loved it, so we went back together. Anyways, we're talking and playing, nothing too great here. Nicole shows up to talk to george, and they isolate themselves just to talk. I playfully mess around the jungle jim and hit the girls with the Tetherball playfully. At one point, i made amy hit her head into the pole on accident, because she was on a tettertot and i kinda pushed her a bit. i ended up just rubbing her head and saying " omg! im sorry" while laughing still. I end up hugging her from behind and things seem alright. Amy's family comes and I playfully try to launch Amy's little brother in the air on the tettertot, but he moves just in time, so i end up falling on my ass. Everyone laughs and i just laugh at myself, and tried not to feel too embarrassed.

things got even more interesting when it was just Marley, Amy, And I sitting at a bench, infront of a lake. I was holding onto Amy's dog's leesh and just making sure he doesn't do anything. Amy walks away to look at this swan-like-creature and i teased her about it. I felt so comfortable around Marley, like I could say anything. The convo naturally fell together, and there were laughs and everything. She sat a little distant from me, but I kind of had my arm around her. We stand up to walk away and Amy's two brothers come up to us. One is older, around 21 ish, and the other is probably 14. The older one says something and Marley says " oh this is my new boyfriend!" and locks arm with me. The little brother says " Duy! you're cheating on me?" and i reply " well... Marley's love has that effect on people." and we just laugh. I notice later on as we walked to my car to pick up their stuff that Marley playfully locked arms with the older guy too. but anyways, here are my thougths right now.

Marley is cute. She seems to talk to me very often, whether in person, or on Facebook. Infact, im pretty sure she messages me atleast once a day when we're both online. The thing is, I feel like i've gotten so far with her because I have disqualified myself big time. As in, i'm not like the other guys who feed her a lot of attention. I feel like im in the friend zone with this girl, big time. I have NO experience what so ever of getting out of this friendzone. I'm not sure what to do personally.Getting out of the friendzone can be tough, but it can also be quite easy. The easiest and simplest way of getting out of the friend zone is just kino'ing the sh*t out of the girl and letting her know that you can be sexual. When guys are in the friend zone, there is NOTHING sexual going on in the friendly relations with the girl. To get outta the friend zone you gotta start being more sexual around her, which is why kino is the best thing to use when trying to become more than friends with a chick. I know you enjoy talking to this chick, but flirt with her too instead of just having a friendly conversation.

Let's say I do make a move, and she rejects me. Well im not saying you have to make a move tomorrow or somethin. The key is to build up an attraction between the two of you by using your kino, and when you feel comfortable, make a move. But just remember, regret is always worse than rejection. You can never fear rejection because it is a part of the game, and always will happen at some point.What could be the result? will things be awkward? well you should never feel awkwardness around a girl, and even if you do get rejected, just shrug it right off and keep doin your thing. That being said, you shouldnt really care about the result simply because even if you do get rejected, it wont affect you.can things be back to the way they were before? I like marley as a friend as well, but i want to decide whether I like her as more than friends or as not. There is one side of me that says " She can make a fun girlfriend" ( Not sexually, but i get along with her very well) compared to a " She can be a close friend"Well before you decide on anything, you need to get your head straight with this girl. You cant try to get outta the friend zone with her but still be on the fence of whether or not you even want her as a friend or more. You gotta know exactly what you want, and go for it.

colombiandude

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. getting out of the friends zone. as eagle said that can be hard. but all you gotta do is cut off contact with her more or less. what this does is she misses you and realizes that she likes the time she spends with you, making the time you DO spend together more enjoyable and easier to hang out. Thats when things fall together easier and you can then kino the **** outta her. but if she asks you where have you been and sh*t, you gotta have a legit excuse cuz then it seems like youre just avoiding her. You have to show her that you have other things going on in your life as well and you have a life as it is.

btw eagle. its colombian not columbian. im from colombia. lol.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehe my friend climbed out of the friend zone he'd been in for two years this week and screwed over another friend. Bro code = violated
Anyways, yea its possible. But the hard part is actually doing it: theres not really a set method, as some girls will never let you out

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...this thread...this body of work....

its ridiculous. It should be printed and distributed to confused high schoolers everywhere. It tells a really entertaining story about a guy's journey from hopeless AFC to if not a DJ, certainly a much happier, successful guy, which in the end is all you want - to be happy and to experience as much of the good that high school has to offer as you can.

Truly remarkable how much time has been put into this.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Haha I agree, not only is this informative, I like reading it every day because well...it's just entertaining.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldnt agree more Ice I really think this thread is just living proof of how much a person can truly change themselves. Change IS possible!

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im glad you guys are enjoying this. Yeah I try to write my stories to be kind of like a book. I would hope to keep my reader's entertained and at the same time allow them to experience similar parts. The questions they have, I hope to get answers from the community, and The experiences I share, I hope they learn from. haha maybe I can publish a novel one day.
Thanks for the support, im glad you guys are enjoying the ride just as much as i am.

1/13/10 Exam day
So today I went to school to take my physics exam and Ap Government exam. While walking to my physics class, I see Nicole ( I know i mention a few nicoles in this thread, but this one was the girl who kino'd me a lot. Shes not very attractive though, shes a 5 atleast.) and i say " oh fine, don't say anything to me" She turns around and smile as she opens the door to the hallway. We start talking, and I don't remember exactly what I said, but I said something similar to " I guess you're too cool for me" as I walk ahead of her. She goes " nooo, Hi duy!!" and she locks arms with me. We continue walking and just some bs talk, nothing serious. When we get into class, I say " damn, my hands are freezing" and i start rubbing them together. She rubs my hands as well, and its some good nice kino. during my physics test i thought about getting her number, but i ended up forgetting because after my exam, i went to work out with my coach.

I workout with the coach, and end up just working out my chest. as the bell rings I head to my Ap government teacher's class. Nothing too serious here, but when I take my seat, I see Flavia.
( I've mentioned this girl a few times, and we haven't really gotten closer. However, we have found a common ground. Jersey Shore. She once mentioned something on facebook and I commented it and ever since then we have been talking about it, giving me something to open up with her to. I also like to tease her beacuse once she posted something similiar to this....
Her: I want to see that (insert movie name here)
Some random guy: If you want I can rent it and we can watch it together :)
her: thanks, but I like watching movies by myself :D

Ever since I read that comment, I've been teasing her a lot about it.)
I open to her with a " Oh did you study for the test? Ready to pass?" and she laughs and says " oh yeah, let me tell you!" I reply " Yeah, I would of helped you study, but I know how you like to study by yourself " and she gets the joke and laughs. After the exam, when everyone is done, The Government Teacher puts up a movie on African Americans Debating around ( I think its called " the great debators" or something)
I sit next to Flavia, and we start talking. At first its very light, just humorous stuff. I ask her about a park that just re-opened up ( I tried to get Anna, the asian girl, to come to this park but she said no) Flavia goes " Yeah I love that park, we should go sometime" I look at her and playfully say " Who's we??" she replies with a bunch of names and us. I say " oh that's cool" I hand her my phone and say " Punch in your numbers with your clean hand" ( She just finished eating chips)

I realized that thinking too much about a plan, even if its as simple as getting a girl's number can be intimidating. I knew I could get her number if i just asked, but the more I thought about it, the more I got scared. There is def a good reason why you should follow a 3 second rule, or something very similar, to keep yourself from overthinking and pysching yourself out, because When I first sat next to her, I knew I wanted to get her number ( I had it once, but lost it because I got a new phone) and then I started thinking of 101 ways to get her number, without comming off as awkward. Luckily, the way I previously did it wasn't too bad. Flavia works everyday, or so she says, so we'll see how things will go. My worry is this.

I'M BORINGGGG

Now i'm not boring when im with a group of people, because its very very easy to be friendly, funny, and playful when you have a bunch of people to work with, but I think when im alone with a girl, or just anyone im not familiar with, I get very quiet, nervous, or say weird things. By Weird things, I think I tease a bit too much, like saying stupid ****y things that aren't very funny. I feel like If I hang out with someone, more specifically, a girl by myself, with just her and I, that Idk what i would do. I dont know how conversation would flow. I don't know the actions that could take place. I think the only way to battle this is experience, but im also so nervous.. This brings me up to another point.

Jackie ( Short Mexican girl, I hung out with at the mall)
So Remember how I went out to hang out with this girl during winter break? We went to the mall and I kinda awkwardly met her parents. Anyways, since then she hasn't texted me or said anything. I've seen her a few times in school, and she doesn't say " Hi " or anything. Things are now awkward because the only Thing I've said to her was " ....Eww, jackie!" ( A weird opener.. lol)

I actually saw saw her today at the Rec Center across our school. Since today was an exam day, me and a few friends ( Including Marley, and amy) went to hang eat and hang out at the Rec center. Anyways, Jackie shows up with some of my other friends, and we start talking. I don't say crap to Jackie, and she doesn't seem to care at all. This doesn't bother me, but damn Jackie's ass is just looking good today, so now i've kinda got her on my mind. The point is the whole day, I should of said " Hi" to her, but I didn't. We kinda just awkwardly were within talking range, but I didn't say anything to her. She did laugh at some of my jokes I made when everyone was just chillin in a circle, and I said something funny. Other then that, she didn't say anything directly towards me. I know I made things awkward, but what would be a good way to rebound?

As for Marley, I came to the conclusion that I could use some close friends. I don't want to ruin anything here, and even though she's cute, i have my doubts. Who knows, maybe things will change in the future. Amy is kind of the same way, i'm just not really into her, even though I would do some sexy to her. These are the type of girls who you would have to jump into a relationship to get anything past a simple kiss, unless you're at a party with alcohol, but because they are straight edge, they don't drink. I'll just let things be and enjoy their company. haha not to sound AFC,

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K lets see here...

BongDuy said:
Im glad you guys are enjoying this. Yeah I try to write my stories to be kind of like a book. I would hope to keep my reader's entertained and at the same time allow them to experience similar parts. The questions they have, I hope to get answers from the community, and The experiences I share, I hope they learn from. haha maybe I can publish a novel one day.
Thanks for the support, im glad you guys are enjoying the ride just as much as i am.

1/13/10 Exam day
So today I went to school to take my physics exam and Ap Government exam. While walking to my physics class, I see Nicole ( I know i mention a few nicoles in this thread, but this one was the girl who kino'd me a lot. Shes not very attractive though, shes a 5 atleast.) and i say " oh fine, don't say anything to me" She turns around and smile as she opens the door to the hallway. We start talking, and I don't remember exactly what I said, but I said something similar to " I guess you're too cool for me" as I walk ahead of her. She goes " nooo, Hi duy!!" and she locks arms with me. We continue walking and just some bs talk, nothing serious. When we get into class, I say " damn, my hands are freezing" and i start rubbing them together. She rubs my hands as well, and its some good nice kino. during my physics test i thought about getting her number, but i ended up forgetting because after my exam, i went to work out with my coach.

I workout with the coach, and end up just working out my chest. as the bell rings I head to my Ap government teacher's class. Nothing too serious here, but when I take my seat, I see Flavia.lol is that her real name? Do ppl call her Flava Flave? Lol
( I've mentioned this girl a few times, and we haven't really gotten closer. However, we have found a common ground. Jersey Shore. She once mentioned something on facebook and I commented it and ever since then we have been talking about it, giving me something to open up with her to. I also like to tease her beacuse once she posted something similiar to this....
Her: I want to see that (insert movie name here)
Some random guy: If you want I can rent it and we can watch it together :)
her: thanks, but I like watching movies by myself :D

Ever since I read that comment, I've been teasing her a lot about it.)
I open to her with a " Oh did you study for the test? Ready to pass?" and she laughs and says " oh yeah, let me tell you!" I reply " Yeah, I would of helped you study, but I know how you like to study by yourself " and she gets the joke and laughs. After the exam, when everyone is done, The Government Teacher puts up a movie on African Americans Debating around ( I think its called " the great debators" or something)
I sit next to Flavia, and we start talking. At first its very light, just humorous stuff. I ask her about a park that just re-opened up ( I tried to get Anna, the asian girl, to come to this park but she said no) Flavia goes " Yeah I love that park, we should go sometime" I look at her and playfully say " Who's we??"I wouldnt have said this. As soon as she said "we should go sometime" I wouldve assumed it meant the two of us, and wouldve said somethin like "Yea definitely give me your number and i'll let you know when im around" she replies with a bunch of names and us. I say " oh that's cool" I hand her my phone and say " Punch in your numbers with your clean hand" ( She just finished eating chips)

I realized that thinking too much about a plan, even if its as simple as getting a girl's number can be intimidating. I knew I could get her number if i just asked, but the more I thought about it, the more I got scared. Listen to yourself. You got SCARED to get a girls number. That sounds pretty sad to me.There is def a good reason why you should follow a 3 second rule, or something very similar, to keep yourself from overthinking and pysching yourself out, because When I first sat next to her, I knew I wanted to get her number ( I had it once, but lost it because I got a new phone) and then I started thinking of 101 ways to get her number, without comming off as awkward. Luckily, the way I previously did it wasn't too bad. Yea dude the way you did it was perfectly fineFlavia works everyday, or so she says, so we'll see how things will go. My worry is this.

I'M BORINGGGG

Now i'm not boring when im with a group of people, because its very very easy to be friendly, funny, and playful when you have a bunch of people to work with, but I think when im alone with a girl, or just anyone im not familiar with, I get very quiet, nervous, or say weird things. By Weird things, I think I tease a bit too much, like saying stupid ****y things that aren't very funny.I think I get what you mean. It seems like you could be trying a little too hard with the c&f. If you do that, it wont come off as ****y and funny, but just pretty lame because the girl will see right through it. You dont have to use c&f every single moment of the conversation. When your in a convo with a girl, you should not have the only thring running through your mind be "Okay umm how can I turn this into a c&f"? when she says something. Like ive said before, try not to overthink things, and you need to be comfortable and experienced enough that you wont need to go through a whole thinking process just to come up with c&f, but rather it shud just naturally come out of your mouth. Not only that, but dont forget about neg hits too. I feel like If I hang out with someone, more specifically, a girl by myself, with just her and I, that Idk what i would do. I dont know how conversation would flow. I don't know the actions that could take place. I think the only way to battle this is experience, but im also so nervous..you cant be nervous. By now you should be comfortable enough around girls that when in a conversation, you can just play off anything that comes to your mind. Try to be natural with it. And not only that, but dont worry yourself over being "boring" or something like this. The more you do that the more you actually will be boring. Tell yourself that your not boring, and convince yourself that your fun to be around, funny, good looking, etc. Have the confidence that I KNOW is inside of you. To practice all this, its as simple as going up to a girl and saying "Hey blah blah, whats up?" And then just play off what she says. Let her do the talking, and you do the listening. This brings me up to another point.

Jackie ( Short Mexican girl, I hung out with at the mall)
So Remember how I went out to hang out with this girl during winter break? We went to the mall and I kinda awkwardly met her parents. Anyways, since then she hasn't texted me or said anything. I've seen her a few times in school, and she doesn't say " Hi " or anything. Things are now awkward because the only Thing I've said to her was " ....Eww, jackie!" ( A weird opener.. lol)

I actually saw saw her today at the Rec Center across our school. Since today was an exam day, me and a few friends ( Including Marley, and amy) went to hang eat and hang out at the Rec center. Anyways, Jackie shows up with some of my other friends, and we start talking. I don't say crap to Jackie, and she doesn't seem to care at all. This doesn't bother me, but damn Jackie's ass is just looking good today, so now i've kinda got her on my mind. The point is the whole day, I should of said " Hi" to her, but I didn't.ughhh We kinda just awkwardly were within talking range, but I didn't say anything to her. She did laugh at some of my jokes I made when everyone was just chillin in a circle, and I said something funny. Other then that, she didn't say anything directly towards me. I know I made things awkward, but what would be a good way to rebound?Dude come on man. Your sounding like an afc here. To me it just sounds like you just stared and thought about her ass all day, and couldnt muster up the balls to even say a word to her. Especially if shes laughin at your jokes, that shouldve been a CLEAR indicator that she wants you to say something to her.

As for Marley, I came to the conclusion that I could use some close friends. I don't want to ruin anything here, and even though she's cute, i have my doubts. Who knows, maybe things will change in the future. Amy is kind of the same way, i'm just not really into her, even though I would do some sexy to her. These are the type of girls who you would have to jump into a relationship to get anything past a simple kiss, unless you're at a party with alcohol, but because they are straight edge, they don't drink. I'll just let things be and enjoy their company. haha not to sound AFC,hey nuttin wrong with have a few girls that are just friends. Every DJ has a couple of friends that are just girls; so theres nothin to worry about.

colombiandude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aite so there are a few things i would like to say...
first of all. jersey shore is fvcking amazing. the situation is the best.
fresh haircut, fresh tan, fresh outfit, just fresh. thats the guido way.
anyways. i think that what you were saying about being awkward is true, but i find that that happens when youre not genuinely interested in the girl and you convince yourself that you are interested in her. lol. with the right girl a conversation should be able to flow naturally. youve been working on conversation so you should be alright.
Also the "..Ew, jackie" is that wierd of an opener. it wasnt suitable for the situation you were in with her though. lol. i use the ew. line all the time. heres how the conversation goes.
Chick:Ew.
Me: B*tch
Chick:*****
Me:Crotchstain
*both laugh and continue conversation*

see? that was a great insightful conversation. (lol) basically if it works use it. you tend to criticize your own methods alot. you say something and later say (that was dumb) or something like that. but if it worked then its alright.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
colombiandude said:
Aite so there are a few things i would like to say...
first of all. jersey shore is fvcking amazing. the situation is the best.
fresh haircut, fresh tan, fresh outfit, just fresh. thats the guido way.
anyways. i think that what you were saying about being awkward is true, but i find that that happens when youre not genuinely interested in the girl and you convince yourself that you are interested in her. lol. with the right girl a conversation should be able to flow naturally. youve been working on conversation so you should be alright.
Also the "..Ew, jackie" is that wierd of an opener. it wasnt suitable for the situation you were in with her though. lol. i use the ew. line all the time. heres how the conversation goes.
Chick:Ew.
Me: B*tch
Chick:*****
Me:Crotchstain
*both laugh and continue conversation*

see? that was a great insightful conversation. (lol) basically if it works use it. you tend to criticize your own methods alot. you say something and later say (that was dumb) or something like that. but if it worked then its alright.
I personally wouldnt use that "ew" opener, cuz it can easily backfire and piss the girl off right from the start. Girls dont like it when you go up to them and say "ew". And I personally wouldnt really recommend the conversation above simply because the girl may not catch the joke and get pissed. Even if you are all smiles though and say it, girls HATE being called b*tches, even if your joking (same thing as calling a girl fat, you would never joke about that either).

nick18

Reaction score
idk how to use this website but i need help with a situation

not shure how to use this just kinda winging it... some 1 msg me back so i can figure out how to post

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/14/10
So during my pre cal class, We take an exam. Luckily, god, for whatever reason, decided to show mercy on us and someone in our class has the answer to our test. Hopefully we get atleast a C+ because the pre cal teacher expects everyone to show work and he is very anal about that stuff. anyways...

Jackie Short mexican girl, Hung out with her at the mall, met her mom awkwardly

I would like to think that things aren't awkward between us anymore. It started when I exempted my 5th hour exam. When we exempt an exam, we are suppose to go to "Study hall" AKA the Cafeteria, and just sit there and do nothing. Instead, I went to my Physic's teacher's class and just chilled there. I see a few friends, and within a few minutes, Jackie shows up. She goes up to my friend Raymond, and hugs him. I kinda look away and don't say anything to her. I thought to myself, " Damn this'll only get more awkward and sh1t if i don't do something". so when she sat next to my friend ray, I sat across from her and I noticed she had a new phone. I asked her about it and it got her talking. It honestly seemed like she wasn't too uncomfortable talking to me, but I really just didn't want to say much to her. I kept it extremely light, and before I could say anything else, another Girl finished her exam, and called her to the back of the room to just talk, girl on girl. I feel like I can just say "Hi" to her without things being weird. Glad I got that outta the way

Amy Another short Hispanic chick, lustful lips
So im sitting by the entrance of the classroom, watching Raymond play street fighter on the PSP, and Suddenly a short figure comes through. It's Amy, and she had exempted the same class I had. I ended up talking to her for a good hour or so, mostly me leading the conversation. Things fell into place and it was easy to laugh and just talk. It was probably a very friendly convo, not very sexual or flirty. I remember trying to tell a story about Jersey shore, but for some reason, I blanked out so i honestly and bluntly said " .... You know, i have no clue where im going with this story". haha i hate when it happens, but sometimes I feel like when i'm trying to tell a funny story a friend of mine told me, it just doesn't come out as humorous.

colombiandude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm eagle i find that mad interesting that you say that really. cuz now that i think of it. i call girls *****es all the time. but jokingly and they know. and i think laughter is a sign of happiness last time i checked. lmao. but i dont like genuinely say it. i do it in a certain voice. i have no idea. the point is that the dont get mad at me at all. maybe theyre used to it. :]

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
colombiandude said:
Hmm eagle i find that mad interesting that you say that really. cuz now that i think of it. i call girls *****es all the time. but jokingly and they know. and i think laughter is a sign of happiness last time i checked. lmao. but i dont like genuinely say it. i do it in a certain voice. i have no idea. the point is that the dont get mad at me at all. maybe theyre used to it. :]
Well it could also have to do with the school. I mean maybe thats what things are like where you're from, but personally where im from girls take big offense to being called a b*tch, cvnt, fat, or slvt, even if its all done jokingly. I think the reason why is because the girls where im from are just very rich, stuck up b*tches, so they usually have a short fuse of anger and dont take sh*t from ppl. It sucks I know.

@BongDuy: Regarding telling stories, make sure you tell good ones because theres nothing worse than a girl having to sit through a boring story that isnt funny. Same goes for guys too though, I mean I would never want to listen to some boring ass story that a girl is telling which I dont give a sh*t about lol.

colombiandude

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at eagle. yea boring stories suck. but gladly when you tell you you just luagh at how terrible it was with the person you were telling it to. well at least i do.
and im from new york, and girls arent stuck up and sh*t for the most part. and that sucks yo. i mean i dont call chicks fat or cvnts. thats wierd. lol.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/15/10 Alex's Birthday Party
So my good friend Alex's birthday was Wednesday, and he decided to throw a party last night ( Friday) I went around 7:30 and met up with the basic crew. Nye ( The gothic chick), Blondie ( The "Singer" of our band, cute blond girl), and a few guys. The party actually had a lot more people than new years, and there were more girls, even though some of them were so fugly, or taken. Either way I had a good time.

I ended up not drinking until around 9:30, because I went to pick up some more girls. I feel like my car makes me a target for being used as a " Taxi" because everyone always asks me for rides, or to pick up people, or make beer runs. Am I being a douche bag for thinking of saying no to them? I really don't like feeling used by people, but at the same time, I don't want people walking mad far away back home. For example, this morning I dropped off a total stranger, because he was an alright guy, and i didn't want to let him walk home.

The Party
As for the party, It was pretty good. I drank like 5 beers, and just laughed and all. The two girls I picked up were Dakota ( VERY tall white girl) and her mysterious friend Jordan. When I picked these girls up, i didn't really get a good look at Jordan, so when we got to the party, and I see her in the better light, I realize its this BUSTEDD ASS GIRL. omg she was so ugly, holy crap. I realized she was the girl me and my coach crack on for being so ugly hahah. I actually ended up introducing myself anyways, and she kino'd me and all that fluff. Infact, she kino'd like every guy. I think shes just that type of girl who will have sex with anyone lol.

I drank like 5 beers and I was pretty throwed haha, i was laughing and just having fun. Alcohol def loosens everyone up, because I felt damn good, even though i didn't throw up or wake up with a hang over. I felt myself easily kinoing people, speaking my mind, and just laughing at anything. That night, idk why, but I wore sunglasses inside the house. I just felt it was necessary, and when i didn't wear them, i put them behind my head lol. no one seemed to care though, no one said anything they just thought it was fine.. Anyways enough of that. It's a little hard to remember everything, because so much happen, its just outta order in my mind. but im going to skip all the chest bumps, kickflips, and loud screaming and just skip to the girls.

I was hangin with blondie for a bit. She cooked some food and she fed me, I took it as an IOI. She laid in my arms as I laid down for a bit and that was an IOI. She just broke up with her boyfriend at the party thru the phone, Green light? I really should of tried to kiss her, but I didn't. when she laid down to sleep in the other room, there was a few other people in there, just sleeping too and I decided to try and lay next to her, but she was like... Out cold lmao. I guess she drank too much. We actually ended up laying next to each other on my friend's bed, in a room full of people, and she started to quietly sing some songs. I tried to sing songs that I knew, but it was really hard because I was pretty tired..lol. I ended up not kissing her at all, but that's not anything interesting. I don't think we talked directly much at all to be honest, because We share almost no common ground. I honestly felt like I could not saying anything to this girl... She was a scene party girl, who's done a lot of stuff. Experienced and whatnot. I just felt empty in my brain lol...

The next day
( this morning)
I drop my friend Dj and that stranger I was talking about earlier in the morning. I ended up talking to Dj about Blondie, saying " Damn you know Blondie broke up with her bf last night?" Dj replies " nah, but thats straight" I reply " Dude.. I chicken **** out." Dj says " Yeah duy you vagg'd out. but it seemed like she has a little thing for you too"
I thought about this as I was driving back from dropping DJ home. I decided I Wanted to do something. This could of been the most AFC crap i've ever thought of, but at the time it made so much sense... lol

AFC move

The plan was to call Blondie, Tell her to meet me outside the house, and kiss her. Well, I tried to call her phone, and I think her dad picked up lmao. I actually ended up calling my friend Alex, and telling him to tell her to come outside ( haha i know...wack right?) she comes out with Nye, and blondie says " What are you doing back here??" I simply just wave her to come towards me. She comes close and asks " what did i do wrong?" ( She rode in my car the other night, so she probably thinks i messed something up). I simply say " come here" and hug her. Nye asks bluntly " you came back here for a hug?" and I said " I just wanted to do something I wanted to do last night, before you passed out" Nye gets the message and turns around to walk away, probably thinking " omg you corny bastard" and I hold hands with blondie as I go in for a kiss. I tell her I had a good time last night and we depart.

Thinking about the plan now, I think it totally sucked, but Blondie didn't resist... I mean, it was neutral, atleast in my eyes. I actually came home just recently to check my facebook and see an Inbox message from her saying :

ok, so im guessing you like me? lol.
and duy i love you to death, but just as a friend pluss theres bryan.. i dont want things to be awkward between us so hope we can go back to normal :)
xo

Btw Bryan is the guy she broke up with last night at the party.

I have no clue what to reply, but im fine with just being friends. Im fine with being rejected by her, it feels a lot better than regret. Luckily I didn't get too attached to her for any reason besides her looks. What should I reply back? I want to let her know its okay, but if i reply with a simple " Yeah" or " Alright" or "okay" it may SEEM like im not okay at all. lol Is there any way to reply back and make it blunt that I don't want a relationship, but want to smash? because that's all im after from this girl... lol

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K lets see...

BongDuy said:
11/15/10 Alex's Birthday Party
So my good friend Alex's birthday was Wednesday, and he decided to throw a party last night ( Friday) I went around 7:30 and met up with the basic crew. Nye ( The gothic chick), Blondie ( The "Singer" of our band, cute blond girl), and a few guys. The party actually had a lot more people than new years, and there were more girls, even though some of them were so fugly, or taken. Either way I had a good time.

I ended up not drinking until around 9:30, because I went to pick up some more girls. I feel like my car makes me a target for being used as a " Taxi" because everyone always asks me for rides, or to pick up people, or make beer runsyea dude be careful about that; you dont wanna become a tool and dont want ppl using you for rides. Am I being a douche bag for thinking of saying no to them?well you dont have to say no; just come up with a bs excuse, or just ask other ppl to start driving you so you dont have to drive as much I really don't like feeling used by people, but at the same time, I don't want people walking mad far away back home. For example, this morning I dropped off a total stranger, because he was an alright guy, and i didn't want to let him walk home.thats very kind of you, but be careful with that because you never know what kind of crazy person you could possibly pick up on the side of the street

The Party
As for the party, It was pretty good. I drank like 5 beers, and just laughed and all. The two girls I picked up were Dakota ( VERY tall white girl) and her mysterious friend Jordan. When I picked these girls up, i didn't really get a good look at Jordan, so when we got to the party, and I see her in the better light, I realize its this BUSTEDD ASS GIRL. omg she was so ugly, holy crap.haha I realized she was the girl me and my coach crack on for being so ugly hahah. I actually ended up introducing myself anyways, and she kino'd me and all that fluff. Infact, she kino'd like every guy. I think shes just that type of girl who will have sex with anyone lol.

I drank like 5 beers and I was pretty throwed haha,you drove and drank 5 beers? Not smart at all man; even if you get pulled over after having only 1 beer, you can get exremely fvcked (at least here in NJ you can; a kid i know lost his license for soooo long for somethin like that) i was laughing and just having fun. Alcohol def loosens everyone up, because I felt damn good, even though i didn't throw up or wake up with a hang over. I felt myself easily kinoing people, speaking my mind, and just laughing at anything. That night, idk why, but I wore sunglasses inside the house. I just felt it was necessary, and when i didn't wear them, i put them behind my head lol. no one seemed to care though, no one said anything they just thought it was fine.. Anyways enough of that. It's a little hard to remember everything, because so much happen, its just outta order in my mind. but im going to skip all the chest bumps, kickflips, and loud screaming and just skip to the girls.

I was hangin with blondie for a bit. She cooked some food and she fed me, I took it as an IOI. She laid in my arms as I laid down for a bit and that was an IOI. She just broke up with her boyfriend at the party thru the phone, Green light? I really should of tried to kiss her, but I didn't. when she laid down to sleep in the other room, there was a few other people in there, just sleeping too and I decided to try and lay next to her, but she was like... Out cold lmao. I guess she drank too much. We actually ended up laying next to each other on my friend's bed, in a room full of people, and she started to quietly sing some songs. I tried to sing songs that I knew, but it was really hard because I was pretty tired..lol. I ended up not kissing her at all, but that's not anything interesting. I don't think we talked directly much at all to be honest, because We share almost no common ground. I honestly felt like I could not saying anything to this girl... She was a scene party girl, who's done a lot of stuff. Experienced and whatnot. I just felt empty in my brain lol...

The next day
( this morning)
I drop my friend Dj and that stranger I was talking about earlier in the morning. I ended up talking to Dj about Blondie, saying " Damn you know Blondie broke up with her bf last night?" Dj replies " nah, but thats straight" I reply " Dude.. I chicken **** out." Dj says " Yeah duy you vagg'd out. but it seemed like she has a little thing for you too"yea man your friend is right. You def couldve gotten ass from that chick; but you just didnt make the move...gotta change that.
I thought about this as I was driving back from dropping DJ home. I decided I Wanted to do something. This could of been the most AFC crap i've ever thought of, but at the time it made so much sense... lol

AFC move

The plan was to call Blondie, Tell her to meet me outside the house, and kiss her. Well, I tried to call her phone, and I think her dad picked up lmao. I actually ended up calling my friend Alex, and telling him to tell her to come outside noooo! never never do that! Thats like asking your friend to ask a girl out for you! You gotta talk to the chick yourself man; it makes you seem sooo unconfident and scared if you have to ask a friend to talk to the girl for you( haha i know...wack right?) she comes out with Nye, and blondie says " What are you doing back here??" I simply just wave her to come towards me. She comes close and asks " what did i do wrong?" ( She rode in my car the other night, so she probably thinks i messed something up). I simply say " come here" and hug her. Nye asks bluntly " you came back here for a hug?" and I said " I just wanted to do something I wanted to do last night, before you passed out" Nye gets the message and turns around to walk away, probably thinking " omg you corny bastard" and I hold hands with blondie as I go in for a kiss. I tell her I had a good time last night and we depart.

Thinking about the plan now, I think it totally sucked, but Blondie didn't resist... I mean, it was neutral, atleast in my eyes.i'll say this: many times when it comes to girls, YOU ONLY GET ONE CHANCE. Unfortunately, you kinda blew that chance last night when you didnt hook up with her. I know you still got the kiss here, but im not surprised that it caused her to send you that facebook message below. Had you hooked up with her at the party, i have a good feeling that she wouldnt have sent that facebook message, and you couldve hooked up with her some more on different occasions. I actually came home just recently to check my facebook and see an Inbox message from her saying :

ok, so im guessing you like me? lol.
and duy i love you to death, but just as a friend pluss theres bryan.. i dont want things to be awkward between us so hope we can go back to normal :)
xo

Btw Bryan is the guy she broke up with last night at the party.

I have no clue what to reply, but im fine with just being friends. Im fine with being rejected by her, it feels a lot better than regret. Luckily I didn't get too attached to her for any reason besides her looks. What should I reply back? I want to let her know its okay, but if i reply with a simple " Yeah" or " Alright" or "okay" it may SEEM like im not okay at all. lol Is there any way to reply back and make it blunt that I don't want a relationship, but want to smash? because that's all im after from this girl... lolwell she's already friendzone'd you, so if you wanna get any ass from her your gonna have to get outta that first. But I would just say something like "Yeah its all good" or "Yeah its all cool"....idk its tough to come up with a response that says you wanna just hookup with her after she just friendzoned you

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats very kind of you, but be careful with that because you never know what kind of crazy person you could possibly pick up on the side of the street

well i didnt pick him up on the streets, he spent the night over at my friend's place. Im pretty sure he knew my friend very well, which is why I trusted him.

you drove and drank 5 beers? Not smart at all man; even if you get pulled over after having only 1 beer, you can get exremely fvcked (at least here in NJ you can; a kid i know lost his license for soooo long for somethin like that)

Nah I didn't drink and drive. I was sober and driving until 9:30 PM, I called my mom to tell her im not coming home until tomorrow, and then i started to drink. I spent the night over the house

As for everything else that happen that night, I'd like to think of it as a "At least im learning " moment. tru dat