My senior year and field reports

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/11/10 Thursday

Haven't posted anything good because i haven't really talked to any new girls. my main goal right now is just to talk to people, get conversations going, and keep them alive and fresh. This is going pretty good and its working fine, im actually feeling like im getting much better at this. Im getting a ps3 tomorrow, and i only bring this up because it brings me to a new girl actually.

I dont know her name, but she hangs out with my friend Ping. She is really short, and looks like she has a white background. I've made eye contact with her in the hallway once, but i didn't smile or anything specific, just looked her in the eyes as i passed by, and she made it back. from what I can tell on Facebook and how ping and that girl hang out, they are very "attached". She seems to follow him and whatnot, so im pretty sure he is trying to get with her. I say this because Ping is the guy im buying a ps3 from, at an amazing deal ( $250 for the console 60gb, component cables, Modern warfare 2, controller) and i didn't want to try and talk to her infront of him, because it would be an obvious " im hitting on her" type of thing. Heres what happen

Ping comes up to me and my friend george and starts talking to me about the ps3, and the girl is next to him. she just stands there the whole time, without saying a single thing to me, my friend, or ping, while this is going on. This goes on for over 5 minutes, and the whole time she is dead quiet, looking very bored. I was going to say to her " I've never seen you in this school before..." and continued from there, but I saw ping getting pretty close to her. I knew he was helping me out a lot with this ps3 deal, and i just felt like i should just let ping work his " thing " with her... im pretty sure it doesn't sound logical for me to do this, but i just felt like when the time is right, i will talk to her. Atleast she knows im a very friendly person that loves to laugh, because i was doing a lot of that as we were talking.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K let see...
BongDuy said:
2/11/10 Thursday

Haven't posted anything good because i haven't really talked to any new girls. my main goal right now is just to talk to people, get conversations going, and keep them alive and fresh. This is going pretty good and its working fine, im actually feeling like im getting much better at this. Im getting a ps3 tomorrow, and i only bring this up because it brings me to a new girl actually.

I dont know her name, but she hangs out with my friend Ping. She is really short, and looks like she has a white background. I've made eye contact with her in the hallway once, but i didn't smile or anything specific, just looked her in the eyes as i passed by, and she made it back. from what I can tell on Facebook and how ping and that girl hang out, they are very "attached". She seems to follow him and whatnot, so im pretty sure he is trying to get with her. I say this because Ping is the guy im buying a ps3 from, at an amazing deal ( $250 for the console 60gb, component cables, Modern warfare 2, controller) and i didn't want to try and talk to her infront of him, because it would be an obvious " im hitting on her" type of thing. Heres what happen

Ping comes up to me and my friend george and starts talking to me about the ps3, and the girl is next to him. she just stands there the whole time, without saying a single thing to me, my friend, or ping, while this is going on. This goes on for over 5 minutes, and the whole time she is dead quiet, looking very bored. I was going to say to her " I've never seen you in this school before..." and continued from there, but I saw ping getting pretty close to her. I knew he was helping me out a lot with this ps3 deal, and i just felt like i should just let ping work his " thing " with her... Nahh man dont give up to the competition...if you start sayin somethin to her it doesnt automatically mean that your obvious trying to hit on her. And from the sound of it, if you say this Ping kid keeps on following her around, it doesnt seem like hes getting anywhere. Your gonna be in a lot of situations where theres gonna be competition for a chick, and you cant just let the other guy have it and worry about what he'll think if he sees you hittin on the girl hes tryin to get with. So what if this kid is selling you a ps3; thats such a weak excuse to not work some game on a girl.im pretty sure it doesn't sound logical for me to do this, but i just felt like when the time is right, i will talk to her. Atleast she knows im a very friendly person that loves to laugh, because i was doing a lot of that as we were talking.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/11/10 saturday

So i got my ps3 yesterday and spent most of my nights playing it. There is a party tonight that i got a text from, I met a group of skating friends that always party it up saturday with some spanish people, and you know how i love me some spanish girls. What im saying is every saturday i pretty much get a invite to some party if anything is going down, which is pretty cool.
now onto the ladies

Mackenzie
Here is this white girl, with a HUGEEE donk!. I think shes like a 7-8.5 on the butt alone, i think its just delicious ( haha not to sound like a creep) heres the best part, she isnt fat. she is just thick in all the right places. The history between me and her goes a little something like this:

We went to the same elementary school, had the same 5th grade class, and saw each other a lot in middle school. in middle school we never talked much, but that was beacuse one day i came up to her and said " what? you dont say hello to me anymore?" and she bluntly said " who are you?" from that day i thought she forgot who I was, because she did a few drugs and changed quite a bit. she went from an innocent girl, to a more " ghetto" girl, she starts hanging out with some people and smoking weed, drinking, and having sex. idk to be honest, this is what it seems like, i dnt know her, so i could be a little bias. anyways, at this time, i was in middle school, i was this shy asian band geek. She still hangs with her black friends, but they're not as bad as i thought. I've met some and they are pretty friendly, at least to me.

My point is I heard something about her liking "Asians" and she is just my type. Not asian and has a huge ass lol. I ended up talking to her a few times on myspace a year or two ago, and she says she rememebers me. I'll just say something to her in the hallway to get back into the conversation with her, like " hey, i like your outfit" or something. anything is better than nothing, hell if i even smile at her when we make eye contact, that'll be good enough

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K Lets see
BongDuy said:
2/11/10 saturday

So i got my ps3 yesterday and spent most of my nights playing it. There is a party tonight that i got a text from, I met a group of skating friends that always party it up saturday with some spanish people, and you know how i love me some spanish girls. What im saying is every saturday i pretty much get a invite to some party if anything is going down, which is pretty cool.
now onto the ladies

Mackenzie
Here is this white girl, with a HUGEEE donk!hahah nice. I think shes like a 7-8.5 on the butt alone, i think its just delicious ( haha not to sound like a creep) heres the best part, she isnt fat. she is just thick in all the right places. The history between me and her goes a little something like this:

We went to the same elementary school, had the same 5th grade class, and saw each other a lot in middle school. in middle school we never talked much, but that was beacuse one day i came up to her and said " what? you dont say hello to me anymore?" and she bluntly said " who are you?"lmao from that day i thought she forgot who I was, because she did a few drugs and changed quite a bit. she went from an innocent girl, to a more " ghetto" girl, she starts hanging out with some people and smoking weed, drinking, and having sex. idk to be honest, this is what it seems like, i dnt know her, so i could be a little bias. anyways, at this time, i was in middle school, i was this shy asian band geek. She still hangs with her black friends, but they're not as bad as i thought. I've met some and they are pretty friendly, at least to me.

My point is I heard something about her liking "Asians" and she is just my type. Not asian and has a huge ass lol. I ended up talking to her a few times on myspace a year or two ago, and she says she rememebers me. I'll just say something to her in the hallway to get back into the conversation with her, like " hey, i like your outfit" or something. anything is better than nothing, hell if i even smile at her when we make eye contact, that'll be good enoughyea I think you need to stop focusing/going back to your past with certain girls. The pasts you have with them are irrelevant; make your decisions based off what you want to do at the current moment in time, and dont live in the past

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/16/10

no updates on the ladies really..

I haven't met any new girls that im interested in, or atleast i can remember. That short girl my friend ping ( the kid who sold me the ps3) is actually now dating him, so that isn't really a target at all. Instead of chasing the ladies, I have recently just been trying to improve my voice, in being less mono toned and whatnot. I've notice that sometimes when i tell stories, people often say " What?" in hopes of making me speak up or make myself more clear. A week or two ago, i remember i was in art class and I made a joke. when no one laughed, i honestly thought i was unfunny, and just changed the subject to something else. My friend Chloe, who sat across me, said " You know, you say funny jokes, then when no one hears you, you change the subject. You say funny sh1t, you just gotta speak up" she repeats the joke to everyone and surprisingly i get a few laughs.

since then i've been thinking about it. I'm not sure if im crazy, but sometimes when i talk, i say things in the worse way. I mix words up, or i slip the wrong word, and i always find myself hoping that people don't notice. sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I've decided to try and follow this guide.

http://www.kinowear.com/blog/how-to-improve-your-vocal-projection-in-30-days/

I'm trying to get more energetic. sometimes i find myself walking around in the hallways, and yeah i smile at friends, give them high fives, and pound it w/ our hands, but i feel like it isn't enough. I see my friend george, and whenever I see him, he lets out this awful noise that sounds like my name. The crazy part is its hilarious, and it always brightens my day when im pissed. He does it to anyone really, and he doesn't give a sh1t what anyone thinks about him. I want to adopt that attitude. The " I'll probably never see you again, so why do I care what you think?" attitude is what im aiming for. I just don't want to go Overboard and come off as a total weirdo/ douche by applying this concept wrong.

EDIT:

Thinking about it now, there is actually this one girl who is alright looking. its actually kind of weird whats going on between me and her. It all started during the superbowl, saints vs colts. I knew she was rooting for saints, so i told her thru facebook " If saints win, i'll give you a happy ending ;)" and after the game, she said she wanted it on facebook, and everytime we see each other, she says " wheres my happy ending?" today was the first day i got to actually sit next to her and talk, because she was chilling next to my friend carl. We'll call her Daniel. She has black hair, white background, a little chunky, but for the most part pretty do able. id give her like a 6.5-7. shes the type of girl that i would just want to get freaky with. Anyways the point is, while i was talking to her, she would stare at me and say " why are you so damn sexy?". Once she walked by, and said " hey boo" and i said " hey ;)" and smacked her ass. let me tell you, that sh1t jiggled lmfao. let's just say she wasn't too happy, but we continued talking, she would ask me " why are you so sexy?" I replied " because my parents had good ass sex when they had me" ( haha does that even make sense?)

She once said something about " why not just get freaky here/now?" and i replied with a smile " because im not that easy" and she said something like " aww thats no fun". Im wondering if she is just teasing or being dead serious. Where should I take it from here? I don't have her number and she is actually good friends with mackenzie ( the white girl i mentioned above with the huge donk) We don't really share common friends, or have classes. sometimes we see each other in the hallways, but thats about it. should i go for a number close and try to hang out? smoke some weed?

Last edited:

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
2/16/10

" why are you so sexy?" I replied " because my parents had good ass sex when they had me"
HAHA i laughed so hard at that

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
2/16/10

no updates on the ladies really..

I haven't met any new girls that im interested in, or atleast i can remember. That short girl my friend ping ( the kid who sold me the ps3) is actually now dating him, so that isn't really a target at all. Instead of chasing the ladies, I have recently just been trying to improve my voice, in being less mono toned and whatnot. I've notice that sometimes when i tell stories, people often say " What?" in hopes of making me speak up or make myself more clear. A week or two ago, i remember i was in art class and I made a joke. when no one laughed, i honestly thought i was unfunny, and just changed the subject to something else. My friend Chloe, who sat across me, said " You know, you say funny jokes, then when no one hears you, you change the subject. You say funny sh1t, you just gotta speak up" she repeats the joke to everyone and surprisingly i get a few laughs.

since then i've been thinking about it. I'm not sure if im crazy, but sometimes when i talk, i say things in the worse way. I mix words up, or i slip the wrong word, and i always find myself hoping that people don't notice. sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I've decided to try and follow this guide.

http://www.kinowear.com/blog/how-to-improve-your-vocal-projection-in-30-days/

I'm trying to get more energetic. sometimes i find myself walking around in the hallways, and yeah i smile at friends, give them high fives, and pound it w/ our hands, but i feel like it isn't enough. I see my friend george, and whenever I see him, he lets out this awful noise that sounds like my name. The crazy part is its hilarious, and it always brightens my day when im pissed. He does it to anyone really, and he doesn't give a sh1t what anyone thinks about him. I want to adopt that attitude. The " I'll probably never see you again, so why do I care what you think?" attitude is what im aiming for. I just don't want to go Overboard and come off as a total weirdo/ douche by applying this concept wrong.

EDIT:

Thinking about it now, there is actually this one girl who is alright looking. its actually kind of weird whats going on between me and her. It all started during the superbowl, saints vs colts. I knew she was rooting for saints, so i told her thru facebook " If saints win, i'll give you a happy ending ;)" and after the game, she said she wanted it on facebook, and everytime we see each other, she says " wheres my happy ending?" today was the first day i got to actually sit next to her and talk, because she was chilling next to my friend carl. We'll call her Daniel. She has black hair, white background, a little chunky, but for the most part pretty do able. id give her like a 6.5-7. shes the type of girl that i would just want to get freaky with. Anyways the point is, while i was talking to her, she would stare at me and say " why are you so damn sexy?". Once she walked by, and said " hey boo" and i said " hey ;)" and smacked her ass. let me tell you, that sh1t jiggled lmfao.Hahahah hell yea! let's just say she wasn't too happy, but we continued talking, she would ask me " why are you so sexy?" I replied " because my parents had good ass sex when they had me" ( haha does that even make sense?)Hahahah

She once said something about " why not just get freaky here/now?" and i replied with a smile " because im not that easy" and she said something like " aww thats no fun". Im wondering if she is just teasing or being dead seriouswho knows, but either way, it is YOUR job to find out. I wouldve came back and just said, "okay, get freaky" See what happens or go in for a kiss.. Where should I take it from here? I don't have her number and she is actually good friends with mackenzie ( the white girl i mentioned above with the huge donk) We don't really share common friends, or have classes. sometimes we see each other in the hallways, but thats about it. should i go for a number close and try to hang out? smoke some weed?Dude you can get with this chick EASILY man. Shes sooo into you its soo obvious. Girls call me sexy alot and as soon as I hear that I know im golden. Just tell her to give you her number cuz you wanna hang out. Couldnt be any easier.
Have fun with this chick, seems to me like your totally in the clear!

EDIT: as for blazin with her, depends how well your game is when your baked. If i remember correctly, I think you did that once and it didnt work out well at all. I personally have HORRIBLE game when im baked.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/17/10

Nicole Girl in my physics class, kinos me a lot, and we talk sometimes.
so today i talked to her a little bit, basically talking about last year's math class. She said something about how she always wants to ask me for pre cal homework, because she is so used to us sharing homework back last year, which we did a little. anyways, we joked a lot about this smart kid named Ryan who smells like crap. She did most of the talking anyways, about how he picked his butt in class and walks around with poo on his shoes. We talked and I would keep throwing playful, sarcastic, teases at her, and just have fun with her. When it was time to go, i had already stopped talking to her. She was now talking to my friend Tim, and as i walked by, i pulled out my phone and said " hey, punch your number in." and handed it to her. She did, and put it in. My friend tim says " haha, punch your number in..." as he thinks about it. I look at him and ask " what?" ( not in a hostile tone or anything. more like curious and humorous) he says " that sounds pretty cool". and i laugh and say " It worked, didn't it?". I was still next to nicole when i said that, and i think she smiled, or didn't hear it. It's not like she would of stopped putting her number in.

I finally got her number, and i would like to believe the reason why i didn't ask her any sooner is because i wasn't very motivated to. It wasn't a big deal, i didn't really care about the number close. However, I felt really out of place asking for her number, like we didn't connect to a certain degree where i could see her again after i got her digits. That's probably just me over thinking it, maybe i'll text her sometime tomorrow, or set up a date to hang out with her, and hopefully have some fun.

Geena very quiet, shy, "hindu" girl.
So i think geena is pretty cute. she is probably like a 6-7, but has a very cute face. the only problem is she has some really weird hands/feet ( like veiny... kind of gross), her teeth are kind of crooked ( i can't stand not seeing a cute smile on a girl), and she has a very weird slurr when she talks. but she's cute, with the exception of those. I think her boobs are also out of place, but i haven't seen them, its just my imagination lol. the point is, today in my 5th hour, we had to do a group assignment, basically just talking about how to improve on something not important. she would write down what we said, and when i didn't say anything, she would look to me a smile, saying " you got anything duy?" and i would reply" haha nope, ill keep trying". I was even doing something as stupid as yawning, while making this loud weird whale call, and she giggled and smiled. I looked at her and said " what? you think thats funny?" and we go into a conversation about noises, and whatnot.

I mean, i wouldn't mind getting freaky with her, but im pretty sure she is conservative as hell. there is no way i would date her beacuse i just dont see her as GF material. The only sure way is to talk to her, and get to know her, right? haha i'll keep you updated. Im still trying to make up my mind whether this girl is cute or not, because she is def nice, but just not very attractive.

Daniel Happy ending girl
Didn't see her today. ;(

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K lets see...

BongDuy said:
2/17/10

Nicole Girl in my physics class, kinos me a lot, and we talk sometimes.
so today i talked to her a little bit, basically talking about last year's math class. She said something about how she always wants to ask me for pre cal homework, because she is so used to us sharing homework back last year, which we did a little. anyways, we joked a lot about this smart kid named Ryan who smells like crap. She did most of the talking anyways, about how he picked his butt in class and walks around with poo on his shoes.wtf lol? We talked and I would keep throwing playful, sarcastic, teases at her, and just have fun with her. When it was time to go, i had already stopped talking to her. She was now talking to my friend Tim, and as i walked by, i pulled out my phone and said " hey, punch your number in." and handed it to her. She did, and put it in. My friend tim says " haha, punch your number in..." as he thinks about it. I look at him and ask " what?" ( not in a hostile tone or anything. more like curious and humorous) he says " that sounds pretty cool". and i laugh and say " It worked, didn't it?". I was still next to nicole when i said that, and i think she smiled, or didn't hear it. It's not like she would of stopped putting her number in. Great job here. THAT is how you get a girls number. Simple, to the point, and confident

I finally got her number, and i would like to believe the reason why i didn't ask her any sooner is because i wasn't very motivated to. It wasn't a big deal, i didn't really care about the number closegood. Number closes are really easy, and are no sweat to accomplish.. However, I felt really out of place asking for her number, like we didn't connect to a certain degree where i could see her again after i got her digits. That's probably just me over thinking it, maybe i'll text her sometime tomorrow, or set up a date to hang out with her, and hopefully have some fun.ya that is over thinking it. You got her number, which to me is an IOI, otherwise she wouldnt have given it to you. Work some game on her, dont txt her too much, and see wat happens

Geena very quiet, shy, "hindu" girl.
So i think geena is pretty cute. she is probably like a 6-7, but has a very cute face. the only problem is she has some really weird hands/feet ( like veiny... kind of gross), her teeth are kind of crooked ( i can't stand not seeing a cute smile on a girl), and she has a very weird slurr when she talks. but she's cute, with the exception of those. I think her boobs are also out of place, but i haven't seen them, its just my imagination lol. the point is, today in my 5th hour, we had to do a group assignment, basically just talking about how to improve on something not important. she would write down what we said, and when i didn't say anything, she would look to me a smile, saying " you got anything duy?" and i would reply" haha nope, ill keep trying". I was even doing something as stupid as yawning, while making this loud weird whale call, and she giggled and smiled. I looked at her and said " what? you think thats funny?" and we go into a conversation about noises, and whatnot. Girls laughing and smiling at the most random and pointless things: IOI

I mean, i wouldn't mind getting freaky with her, but im pretty sure she is conservative as hell.so break her in ;) there is no way i would date her beacuse i just dont see her as GF material. The only sure way is to talk to her, and get to know her, right? haha i'll keep you updated. Im still trying to make up my mind whether this girl is cute or not, because she is def nice, but just not very attractive.

Daniel Happy ending girl
Didn't see her today. ;(

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/19/10

If only I could remember her name....

So there is this girl who i've always seen around school. She has black hair, a pretty tall thin shape, tan, spanish, and has a nice butt. ( how typical lol ) she has an alright face, but i think she has a cute body. I remember when I first saw her, she went out with a black guy, so i didn't even bother trying to ****block or anything. Im guessing she broke up with him, because she is constantly by herself, so i would love to get to know her. Heres how things went.
She plays volleyball. my good friend Misa is on the volleyball team, and I asked about her. yeah, it may seem a bit AFC, but i was curious whether or not she had a boyfriend still, so i went ahead and asked. " Does she have a boyfriend?" My friend Misa replied " im not sure." and then my other friend Chevi ( also on the vball team) came out and said " well she's bisexual, so you may want to worry about the girlfriend factor." I found myself with the biggest smile ever haha. I got her name as well, but i can't remember it. it starts with an S.

During lunch, I knew I would see her so i went to my friends who were around ms. i cant remember her name. Immediately I noticed she was hanging out in a circle of 4-5 black guys. im not racist, and im not scared of them in anyway but the first thing i thought was "I'll wait". These black guys weren't ghetto or anything, they were actually all scrawny white washed black kids, so there wasn't much to be feared.

I don't care what anyone says, cold approaching a group that was that energetic would be crazy. they were all doing their own thing, and i didn't know a single one of them, so coming in, talking to the only girl, and then leaving would of left things very very awkward. I've seen it happen/ experienced it

I decided to wait until she went up to a friend of mine. I came through and said hey to him, and looked at her. This is where things get a little hard to follow, because we did this weird game our school does. I'll try to explain it.
The game is called Ninja.

You basically start off with your hands in a prayer position across your chest. someone counts from 3,2,1 and says " ninja!" and everyone playing strikes a pose. The game then begins by allowing one person a movement, either an attack, or a new position. this goes counter clockwise, and the goal is to eliminate the other person by smacking their hands. Last person standing wins.

Anyways, back to what happen. As I appraoched my friend, who was jsut talking to the girl i wanted to talk to, i approached him and placed my hands in the ready position ( prayer, across the chest. kind of like a bowing martial arts thing). I then looked at the girl and said " you too" and she joined along. I counted it down and busted a pose. She immediately took a swing on me, which she missed and eventually it led to me losing, and the bell ringing. my other friends immediately steal my attention long enough for this girl to disappear, so i didn't get a chance to directly talk to her, but atleast we are now both aware of each other. Although I dont know her name, I think i can still get to know her easily, ill just greet her with something like " hey ninja!" and then we can play and get to know each other. maybe ill purposely lose to get some kino, haha even though thats pretty lame. I wish i had another day so i could at least get her number and talk to her on the weekend. bummer ...

Geena very shy girl, hindu
So i see her in 5th hour and say " hey geena." and she passes me and says hello. I look at her and say " motherfvcker!" and she laughs and smiles.

its kind of a weird thing i told her on facebook, but one day she went off and started cursing all over her facebook statuses. I commented saying something like " oh ive never heard geena curse!" and she replied " lol duy if you really knew me you would know i curse a lot."Since then ive been trying to get her to curse.

Back to the story, she looks at me and says " wh0re!" and i replied " sh1t,b1tch,fvck, ass" and she laughed and said " b1tch!" I said to her " none of those are curse words. B1tch is a female dog!" and she said " haha well you have to get me really mad." and i replied " if i punch a dog in the nose, will you get mad?" she looked at me and said " omg! dont do that! i would get really mad" and i smiled and said " haha dont worry, i would get mad too, i love dogs." as i sat down and class began. since then i didn't really get to say much, but im making very SLOW progress with her...

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest...

BongDuy said:
2/19/10

If only I could remember her name....

So there is this girl who i've always seen around school. She has black hair, a pretty tall thin shape, tan, spanish, and has a nice butt. ( how typical lol ) she has an alright face, but i think she has a cute body. I remember when I first saw her, she went out with a black guy, so i didn't even bother trying to ****block or anything. Im guessing she broke up with him, because she is constantly by herself, so i would love to get to know her. Heres how things went.
She plays volleyball. my good friend Misa is on the volleyball team, and I asked about her. yeah, it may seem a bit AFC, but i was curious whether or not she had a boyfriend still, so i went ahead and asked. " Does she have a boyfriend?" My friend Misa replied " im not sure." and then my other friend Chevi ( also on the vball team) came out and said " well she's bisexual, so you may want to worry about the girlfriend factor.*cough* threeway *cough*" I found myself with the biggest smile ever haha.hahah i wouldve done the same I got her name as well, but i can't remember it. it starts with an S.

During lunch, I knew I would see her so i went to my friends who were around ms. i cant remember her name. Immediately I noticed she was hanging out in a circle of 4-5 black guys. im not racist, and im not scared of them in anyway but the first thing i thought was "I'll wait"LMAO. These black guys weren't ghetto or anything, they were actually all scrawny white washed black kids, so there wasn't much to be feared.

I don't care what anyone says, cold approaching a group that was that energetic would be crazy. they were all doing their own thing, and i didn't know a single one of them, so coming in, talking to the only girl, and then leaving would of left things very very awkward. I've seen it happen/ experienced it

I decided to wait until she went up to a friend of mine. I came through and said hey to him, and looked at her. This is where things get a little hard to follow, because we did this weird game our school does. I'll try to explain it.
The game is called Ninja.

You basically start off with your hands in a prayer position across your chest. someone counts from 3,2,1 and says " ninja!" and everyone playing strikes a pose. The game then begins by allowing one person a movement, either an attack, or a new position. this goes counter clockwise, and the goal is to eliminate the other person by smacking their hands. Last person standing wins.

Anyways, back to what happen. As I appraoched my friend, who was jsut talking to the girl i wanted to talk to, i approached him and placed my hands in the ready position ( prayer, across the chest. kind of like a bowing martial arts thing). I then looked at the girl and said " you too" and she joined along. I counted it down and busted a pose. She immediately took a swing on me, which she missed and eventually it led to me losing, and the bell ringing. my other friends immediately steal my attention long enough for this girl to disappear, so i didn't get a chance to directly talk to herdamnn, but atleast we are now both aware of each other. Although I dont know her name, I think i can still get to know her easily, ill just greet her with something like " hey ninja!" and then we can play and get to know each other.thats exactly what I was going to advise maybe ill purposely lose to get some kino, haha even though thats pretty lame.lol so what its a game. kino is more important. I wish i had another day so i could at least get her number and talk to her on the weekend. bummer ...

Geena very shy girl, hindu
So i see her in 5th hour and say " hey geena." and she passes me and says hello. I look at her and say " motherfvcker!" and she laughs and smiles.

its kind of a weird thing i told her on facebook, but one day she went off and started cursing all over her facebook statuses. I commented saying something like " oh ive never heard geena curse!" and she replied " lol duy if you really knew me you would know i curse a lot."Since then ive been trying to get her to curse.

Back to the story, she looks at me and says " wh0re!" and i replied " sh1t,b1tch,fvck, ass" and she laughed and said " b1tch!" I said to her " none of those are curse words. B1tch is a female dog!" and she said " haha well you have to get me really mad." and i replied " if i punch a dog in the nose, will you get mad?" she looked at me and said " omg! dont do that! i would get really mad" and i smiled and said " haha dont worry, i would get mad too, i love dogs." as i sat down and class began. since then i didn't really get to say much, but im making very SLOW progress with her...then speed it up. Throw in some more sexual innuendos and up the kino some more
EDIT: Just a sort of observation that came into my head, but it seems like you're turning into a very good conversationalist. Thats excellent, BUT, let me remind you that you DO NOT want to fall into the friend zone. People that are good conversationalists can either go two ways: They can either get friend zone'd because they're great to talk to and fun to be around but arent sexual enough, OR, they can get A LOT of ass because with their great conversation skills, they can also be very sexual at the same time and not be consider as just a friend who is fun to talk to.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/21/10 Sunday. Bloody Sunday

okay not literally. but nothing really interesting happen today, I just spent most of it playing cod mw2 on the ps3 and helping my brother in law with his new house across the street. but heres an interesting thing between me and anna

Anna Viet girl around my neighborhood. She seemed flaky, and has avoided meeting me once or twice but kino'd me alot at the pool back a few months ago

so out of the blue, she messages me on facebook chat, saying " heyy i haven't spoken to you in a while" It's all light and bullsh1t, and im playing cod, so i dont pay much attention to her. once im done playing, she sends me this
Anna- you're no fun to talk to
Duy -haha i didnt realize you were oodles of fun to chat with as well
Anna - you totally did
Duy-so hows the straight edge thing going for u?
Anna - good:) why do you ask?
Duy - because ur boring
Anna - no no no.
Duy - aww i didnt mean it <3<3
Anna - yes you did :{
Duy - ;D
but you never want to hang out ( okay this might of been a bit AFC, but keep reading)

I gotta go. later.

A few minutes later as im in the car heading out with my family, she shoots me a text.

" excuse me! its not that i dont want to hang out, its just i cant"

I spent a few minutes trying to think of a good reply. I didn't want to argue with her with something like " oh okay, i guess you're busy everyweekend? " or some crazyness like that. I figured logic wouldn't do sh1t for me here, so i ended up totally ignoring it and replying "haha okay well lets hang out this weekend". It seemed to work because i ended up with a reply back from her saying "alright but its all dependent on the amount of hw i have :{" I haven't replied back yet and the plan is to meet her at a park and skate with her, but she doesn't skate, so it'll be me teaching her probably. i'll keep you udpated as i work on this myself. I'll probably shoot her a text sometime this week, and say something along the lines of skating.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K lets see...

BongDuy said:
2/21/10 Sunday. Bloody Sunday

okay not literally. but nothing really interesting happen today, I just spent most of it playing cod mw2 on the ps3 and helping my brother in law with his new house across the street. but heres an interesting thing between me and anna

Anna Viet girl around my neighborhood. She seemed flaky, and has avoided meeting me once or twice but kino'd me alot at the pool back a few months ago

so out of the blue, she messages me on facebook chat, saying " heyy i haven't spoken to you in a while" It's all light and bullsh1t, and im playing cod, so i dont pay much attention to her. once im done playing, she sends me this
Anna- you're no fun to talk to
Duy -haha i didnt realize you were oodles of fun to chat with as well
Anna - you totally did
Duy-so hows the straight edge thing going for u?
Anna - good:) why do you ask?
Duy - because ur boring
Anna - no no no.
Duy - aww i didnt mean it <3<3ehh i personally wouldnt have said this. idk imo this is just kinda gay lol. Like a girl's gay best friend would say something like this (no offense haha!)
Anna - yes you did :{
Duy - ;D
but you never want to hang out ( okay this might of been a bit AFC, but keep reading)

I gotta go. later.

A few minutes later as im in the car heading out with my family, she shoots me a text.

" excuse me! its not that i dont want to hang out, its just i cant"

I spent a few minutes trying to think of a good reply. I didn't want to argue with her with something like " oh okay, i guess you're busy everyweekend? " or some crazyness like that. I figured logic wouldn't do sh1t for me here, so i ended up totally ignoring it and replying "haha okay well lets hang out this weekend"good reponse. It seemed to work because i ended up with a reply back from her saying "alright but its all dependent on the amount of hw i have :{"ehh this could be a legit excuse...i mean is she the type of girl thats very involved in hw? Think of it as this: theres no possible way she is going to be doing hw every hour during the day over the weekend. She WILL have at least SOME free time I haven't replied back yet and the plan is to meet her at a park and skate with her, but she doesn't skate, so it'll be me teaching her probably. i'll keep you udpated as i work on this myself. I'll probably shoot her a text sometime this week, and say something along the lines of skating.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/22/10

I dont know her name
So I saw her again today at lunch and once again we played ninja. at first, it was a huge circle of people, probably like 15 or more just playing around. The girl who i wanted to talk to was part of this circle and when i saw her join, i looked at her and said " hey ninja!" and she kind of gave me this look that said " wtf? are you talking to me?..."

administrators came in and broke it up within a few minutes, saying the game was banned because a fight broke out over it. I actually ended up going up to a friend of mine who was also close to her, and said " let's go" and did a quick 1v1 where i won. I turned to ms. i dont know her name and say " okay me and you" and then for whatever reason a friend of mine joined in. we played and i ended up winning. It was weird because honestly, it seemed like she was totally uninterested in meeting me. she didn't make eye contact with me, she totally avoided looking at me, and our game of ninja was over, she would automatically turn her back to me and avoid me. it makes me wonder, and chances are im over thinking it. I have no clue what im going to do, and i don't want to think about it any more because it'll just lead to problems. Tomorrow I will see her and just try to talk to her. we'll see.

To answer your question about Anna, she does go to a magnet school ( better education) and comes home around 5 ( 2 hours later than myself ) and takes a bus ride into a far ass school. I would expect her to get more homework than myself, but I agree. She will def have some free time and if she has any interests in me, she will make time.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest...

BongDuy said:
2/22/10

I dont know her name
So I saw her again today at lunch and once again we played ninja. at first, it was a huge circle of people, probably like 15 or more just playing around. The girl who i wanted to talk to was part of this circle and when i saw her join, i looked at her and said " hey ninja!" and she kind of gave me this look that said " wtf? are you talking to me?..."lmao

administrators came in and broke it up within a few minutes, saying the game was banned because a fight broke out over it.ahahaha I actually ended up going up to a friend of mine who was also close to her, and said " let's go" and did a quick 1v1 where i won. I turned to ms. i dont know her name and say " okay me and you" and then for whatever reason a friend of mine joined in. we played and i ended up winning. It was weird because honestly, it seemed like she was totally uninterested in meeting me. she didn't make eye contact with me, she totally avoided looking at me, and our game of ninja was over, she would automatically turn her back to me and avoid me. it makes me wonder, and chances are im over thinking it. agreedI have no clue what im going to do, and i don't want to think about it any more because it'll just lead to problemsgood. Tomorrow I will see her and just try to talk to her. we'll see.yea enough of this ninja game just freakin talk to her its not that hard lol!

To answer your question about Anna, she does go to a magnet school ( better education) and comes home around 5 ( 2 hours later than myself ) and takes a bus ride into a far ass school. I would expect her to get more homework than myself, but I agree. She will def have some free time and if she has any interests in me, she will make time.just say something like "your always do homework and work you need to relax, and have some fun for once. Come see a movie with me this saturday (or say whatever u wanna do)"

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/26/10

ms. i STILL dont know her name

so i haven't posted in a while because day after day, i cant seem to get anything out from this girl and i didn't want to bother posting anything until i got something out of this girl. Im not sure what it is but i just can't talk to this girl. Apparently, she isnt even that good looking, i've asked my good bro friends and they all rate her at a 4. Heres what I think....

She's totally not interested in me. or maybe she is, but doesn't want to talk to me, or some crazy ****. whenever I say something to her, its almost like she doesn't speak english, she just kind of nods her head and smiles. whenever I challenge her to a game of ninja, she goes for it. I even went as far as to ask for her jacket, which may of been a bad or good idea. heres what happen with the jacket.
I was cold. all of a sudden, florida had turned into a Popsicle stick, and the temperature dropped to 68's out of nowhere. I was walking around school in one of my fitting shirts, and then i saw ms.idk her name. i walk up to her and say " you look pretty comfortable" as im shivering and whatnot. she says " yup" and smiles at me. she kind of ignores me and i decide to just do something to get her to interact with me. i say something like " you should let me borrow ur jacket" and she actually said " sure" which i thought was a good sign. she took it half way off, and then waited for me to pull the rest of it off ( kino? ) and then as soon as i slipped it on, she laughed at me. the jacket was very small, and i said " sh1t i hope i dont stretch it out.." and she says " nah its fine" and heres where things get REALLY weird. She walks away. just like that, she is gone. Im there with her jacket, warm, but kind of awkward as im now standing alone, as this girl walks away. I have no clue what to do. I mean, i thought her giving me her jacket was an IOI, because if i was a creep or weirdo, she wouldn't have given me her jacket.

That's the jacket story. I ended up giving it back to her, and as soon as she got it, she seemed to power walk the hell away from me, like she didn't want me to talk to her. i didn't want to call on her with something like " hey ninja! wait up!" and start talking to her. i thought that might be weird, so idk. im about to give up on this girl, she honestly seems to not want to talk to me, but she isnt disgusted by me or anything.

Even tho i feel like giving up, i dont want things to be awkward. not like some of the girls i've failed to talk to in the past. today i was talking to her friends and she walked up, so i greeted her with a " whats up ninja!?" and went for a handshake, which she returned. idk, maybe something interesting will happen soon.

Ps3 girl
so long story short, im playing cod mw2 on ps3 with 3 friends from school. within 5 minutes, more people from my school join, people i mostly know, but this one random person i had no clue who it was. This stranger had a psn named : Homicide1191, and suddenly I found myself disgusted by the fact that she was using the heart beat sensor. to cut all the nerdy sh1t, all my friends in the game, who apparently know her in person, were complaining about her, and i couldnt help but get upset. It wasn't until later that my friend told me her name is Doni and that she is actually a girl at our school. I get curious and ask " is she cute?" they suggest shes alright. After some more descriptions, i realize i've actually seen this girl and she is a pretty decent looking girl. She's got long blonde hair, white background, and is pretty short and skinny. She kind of reminds me of the girl from Eurotrip, but thats something else. I remember once walking in the hallway and seeing her skipping. She came to me and asked " whats the time?" and I told her it. It was as simple as that, and i didn't think she was too interesting or anything, so i never got to know her.

The point is ,now here is an excuse to meet her. Something about her playing games makes her a bit more cuter, but heres the thing. I've never directly talked to her, but i know who she is. Does she know who i am? i have no clue, but I want to change that. my current thinking is this. Approach her with high energy and basically say " eyyy homicide! whats up?" but i have a feeling that could be a bit weird... lol. I figured if i come in with a sense of humor, and high energy, it'll set the way so that i won't get dull and boring and just leave me interesting. I just have no clue on how to directly meet her without comming off as a creep. What do you think?

Anna Viet girl/ was suppose to hang out on the weekend
So i decided I would try confirm a date and time for us to hang out this weekend, so i messaged her on FB when she was online. we didn't talk about anything interesting, but i didnt expect to get a 54 min convo. i tried to get to the point and this is what is happening.

me- you should finish up all that homework you have now so we can hang out this weekend
Anna - like manana?
Duy- depends what time, i think i may be too busy tomorrow tho, sunday sounds better.
Anna -fvck. I might be beaching sund (I think she may be going with family, and even if she was going with friends, i wouldn't want to force myself into the friends. I think if she was going with her friends, she may of invited me anyways, so thats why i think its with family)
Duy- all day?
Anna - idk lol
Duy -well ill call you sunday and we'll see.
Anna- okay:)

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:
2/26/10

ms. i STILL dont know her name

so i haven't posted in a while because day after day, i cant seem to get anything out from this girl and i didn't want to bother posting anything until i got something out of this girl. Im not sure what it is but i just can't talk to this girl. Apparently, she isnt even that good looking, i've asked my good bro friends and they all rate her at a 4. Heres what I think....

She's totally not interested in me. or maybe she is, but doesn't want to talk to me, or some crazy ****.Ahh you know better than this. Never question or doubt yourself; always assume shes interested. whenever I say something to her, its almost like she doesn't speak english, she just kind of nods her head and smiles. whenever I challenge her to a game of ninja, she goes for it. I even went as far as to ask for her jacket, which may of been a bad or good idea. heres what happen with the jacket.
I was cold. all of a sudden, florida had turned into a Popsicle stick, and the temperature dropped to 68's out of nowhereyea we got about 2 ft of snow the past few days where i am. I was walking around school in one of my fitting shirts, and then i saw ms.idk her name. i walk up to her and say " you look pretty comfortable" as im shivering and whatnot. she says " yup" and smiles at me. she kind of ignores me and i decide to just do something to get her to interact with me. i say something like " you should let me borrow ur jacket" and she actually said " sure" which i thought was a good sign. she took it half way off, and then waited for me to pull the rest of it off ( kino? )absolutely. thats easy kino there and then as soon as i slipped it on, she laughed at me. the jacket was very small, and i said " sh1t i hope i dont stretch it out.." and she says " nah its fine" and heres where things get REALLY weird. She walks away. just like that, she is gone. Im there with her jacket, warm, but kind of awkward as im now standing alone, as this girl walks away.lmao wtf? I have no clue what to do. I mean, i thought her giving me her jacket was an IOI, because if i was a creep or weirdo, she wouldn't have given me her jacket.lol same...thats just very strange lol

That's the jacket story. I ended up giving it back to her, and as soon as she got it, she seemed to power walk the hell away from me, like she didn't want me to talk to her. i didn't want to call on her with something like " hey ninja! wait up!" and start talking to her. i thought that might be weird, so idk. im about to give up on this girl, she honestly seems to not want to talk to me, but she isnt disgusted by me or anything.ya dude especially if shes just a 4 who gives a sh*t just next her

Even tho i feel like giving up, i dont want things to be awkward. not like some of the girls i've failed to talk to in the past. today i was talking to her friends and she walked up, so i greeted her with a " whats up ninja!?" and went for a handshake, which she returned. idk, maybe something interesting will happen soon.

Ps3 girl
so long story short, im playing cod mw2 on ps3 with 3 friends from school. within 5 minutes, more people from my school join, people i mostly know, but this one random person i had no clue who it was. This stranger had a psn named : Homicide1191, and suddenly I found myself disgusted by the fact that she was using the heart beat sensor. to cut all the nerdy sh1t, all my friends in the game, who apparently know her in person, were complaining about her, and i couldnt help but get upset. It wasn't until later that my friend told me her name is Doni and that she is actually a girl at our school. I get curious and ask " is she cute?" they suggest shes alright. After some more descriptions, i realize i've actually seen this girl and she is a pretty decent looking girl. She's got long blonde hair, white background, and is pretty short and skinny. She kind of reminds me of the girl from Eurotrip, but thats something else. I remember once walking in the hallway and seeing her skipping. She came to me and asked " whats the time?" and I told her ithahah this reminds me of the movie Superbad.. It was as simple as that, and i didn't think she was too interesting or anything, so i never got to know her.

The point is ,now here is an excuse to meet her. Something about her playing games makes her a bit more cuter, but heres the thing. I've never directly talked to her, but i know who she is. Does she know who i am?doesnt matter i have no clue, but I want to change that. my current thinking is this. Approach her with high energy and basically say " eyyy homicide! whats up?" but i have a feeling that could be a bit weird... lol. I figured if i come in with a sense of humor, and high energy, it'll set the way so that i won't get dull and boring and just leave me interesting.exactly! it doesnt matter if you think what your saying is weird! if you have the energy and the attitude, you can pull off saying anything. I just have no clue on how to directly meet her without comming off as a creep. What do you think?just mention somethin to her when you walk by her or see her somewhere. not hard. dont worry over that. You should be comfortable enough with girls now that you wont have a problem approaching them anywhere anytime. The only time you come off as a creep is if you approach, but you dont have the good attitude and energy like you described above. I mean look at the difference: A guy who approaches a girl nervously, isn't being confident, talks quietly, doesnt say much, and makes it award versus a guy who approaches with confidence, a nice smile, an upbeat attitude, and is having fun. Obviously the first guy would be seen as a creep.

Anna Viet girl/ was suppose to hang out on the weekend
So i decided I would try confirm a date and time for us to hang out this weekend, so i messaged her on FB when she was online.ahh you know my rule on this; unless you have MAJOR trouble seeing the chick in person, NEVER ask her over a text, phone, or comp to hang out. we didn't talk about anything interesting, but i didnt expect to get a 54 min convo. i tried to get to the point and this is what is happening.

me- you should finish up all that homework you have now so we can hang out this weekend
Anna - like manana?
Duy- depends what time, i think i may be too busy tomorrow tho, sunday sounds better.
Anna -fvck. I might be beaching sund (I think she may be going with family, and even if she was going with friends, i wouldn't want to force myself into the friends. I think if she was going with her friends, she may of invited me anyways, so thats why i think its with family)dont overthink it. Bottom line is that although she didn't directly reject you, she has an excuse to reject you if she wants. Call her, see whats up, and if she uses the beach excuse, then who cares; move on to the next one. Btw how many time has this chick denied you to hang? Just wonderin
Duy- all day?
Anna - idk lol
Duy -well ill call you sunday and we'll see.
Anna- okay:)

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw how many time has this chick denied you to hang? Just wonderin

i honestly have no clue, but i remember its atleast once. idk, i messed up my knee mountain biking today, so i have no idea what we'll do tomorrow, IF we even hang out. My original plan was to skate with her, and teach her, which would be nice if it A) wasn't going to rain all weekend and B) my knee wasn't smashed up. it kind of hurts to walk at the moment.

On the bright side, tomorrow is rainy, so that means she won't go to the beach. im not sure what we can do, i dont want her to come over my house tomorrow because my parents are home and my 3 year old neice wrecks havoc all over my house. i was thinking of just canceling with her and saying we should hang out another day or catch a movie, since Alice and wonderland is coming out soon.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/28/10 Sunday

So I injured myself yesterday mountain biking, which was still pretty awesome. basically i have a slight limp when i walk, because i kinda scraped my knee up after eating sh1t from crashing.

Anna
Viet girl/ Girl I was planning to hang with today

So I found myself more anxious than i thought. i was almost shaking at the thought of being alone with this girl, on what would seem like a date. Because of my injury, i wasn't going to try to teach her how to skate, but instead go get some JambaJuice ( A smoothie place) and hang around a plaza and just chill. I was somewhat upset, but relieved that when I finally decided to call her, around 3:30 PM, she didn't pick up. She could of been at the beach, but i don't know to be honest. She hasn't tried to phone me back, YET.

Edit: She texted me saying " omgg. sorry i took a nap " and i simply replied " it's ok". She shoots another message saying " we were supposed to hang out today :/ " . I spent a lot of time thinking. I looked outside my window and noticed it was only around 5:00 PM, and that there was still about an hour or so of daylight before the night. I debated to myself whether i should even bother with Anna. I ended up texting her back saying " well the day isn't over. want to get some jambajuice?" she replied pretty quickly surprisingly saying " I actually want somee but i can't. my mom got home from work so i can't leave -__- but only on frkn sundays" I decided to play it cool again and replied " maybe next time then" and surprisingly she replied back with " next weekend pleasee". I was totally surprised by this text. I replied " alright ill give you a call next weekend"

Nicole Spanish girl in my physics class, I got her number, She used to kino me a lot.

Basically with Anna's plans done, i wanted to do something else. I thought maybe I would just give nicole a shot, and try hooking up with her and whatnot since she once told me she had 2 F buddies, maybe she would be open to a third person lol. I texted her and this is how it went
me - whats up
her - just got home chillin, wats up with u
me - same, let's hang out
her- when?
me - in like 30 minutes
her - in 30 minutes... i cnt
me- alright its cool
her - next time...

well I tried to make my sunday more interesting. oh well

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K lets see...

BongDuy said:
2/28/10 Sunday

So I injured myself yesterday mountain biking, which was still pretty awesome. basically i have a slight limp when i walk, because i kinda scraped my knee up after eating sh1t from crashing.

Anna
Viet girl/ Girl I was planning to hang with today

So I found myself more anxious than i thought. i was almost shaking at the thought of being alone with this girl, on what would seem like a date.are you serious? come on man are you actually that nervous about being alone with a chick!? Shes a freakin GIRL! You should WANT to be alone with them so you can get some ass, theres no reason to be all anxious and nervous. Because of my injury, i wasn't going to try to teach her how to skate, but instead go get some JambaJuice ( A smoothie place) and hang around a plaza and just chill. I was somewhat upset, but relieved that when I finally decided to call her, around 3:30 PM, she didn't pick up.Idk why this would relieve you...to me it seems like you were almost hoping she would just flake. Gotta change that attitude. Im not saying you should be all annoyed and upset if she doesnt respond, but I definitely wouldnt be relieved. You make it seem like your so nervous to the point that you're actually happy that there was a chance she would flake. not good at all! She could of been at the beach, but i don't know to be honest. She hasn't tried to phone me back, YET.

Edit: She texted me saying " omgg. sorry i took a nap " and i simply replied " it's ok". She shoots another message saying " we were supposed to hang out today :/ " . I spent a lot of time thinking. I looked outside my window and noticed it was only around 5:00 PM, and that there was still about an hour or so of daylight before the night. I debated to myself whether i should even bother with Anna. I ended up texting her back saying " well the day isn't over. want to get some jambajuice?" she replied pretty quickly surprisingly saying " I actually want somee but i can't. my mom got home from work so i can't leave -__- but only on frkn sundays" I decided to play it cool again and replied " maybe next time then" and surprisingly she replied back with " next weekend pleasee". I was totally surprised by this text. I replied " alright ill give you a call next weekend"This is why I asked how many times she flaked on you. It doesnt matter if this girl has you COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY convinced that her excuse is legitimate; the fact of the matter is that when dealing with girls, they will say and do anything if they have their mind set on it, regardless of how cruel or immoral it may be; and that being said, NO EXCUSE can EVER be fully legitimate when it comes to hanging out with them. To me, this is AT LEAST strike number two for Anna, so I honestly DO NOT recommend calling her next weekend. I repeat, DO NOT CALL HER NEXT WEEK END TO HANG OUT. Not only that, but I would absolutely limit the amount of effort you put forward to contacting her. Why waste your valuable time and energy on a girl who has flaked from you at least twice? Its the two strike rule; once a girl flakes on you two times, she definitely does not want to hang out. The first time? Ehh we'll give that one to her. But two times in a row!? She definitely doesnt want to hang.

From this point on it is up to her if she wants to initiate or do something, because she has already denied you at least twice. If she was TRULY interested in you, she would make the effort to say something and suggest hanging out. My gut feeling is telling me that she will not initiate to hang out next weekend. Game other chicks.

Nicole Spanish girl in my physics class, I got her number, She used to kino me a lot.

Basically with Anna's plans done, i wanted to do something else. I thought maybe I would just give nicole a shot, and try hooking up with her and whatnot since she once told me she had 2 F buddies, maybe she would be open to a third person lol. I texted her and this is how it went
me - whats up
her - just got home chillin, wats up with u
me - same, let's hang out
her- when?
me - in like 30 minutes
her - in 30 minutes... i cnt
me- alright its cool
her - next time...

well I tried to make my sunday more interesting. oh wellshake it off its nothin. At least you took a stab at something. Like I said, if she truly wanted to hang, she would make the effort to hang.