My senior year and field reports

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/24/10

my final days of highschool are counting down. i have less than three days left. things have taken an odd turn for some girls.

Liz. ( spanish girl i took to prom)
last saturday I went to a surprise party for some friends. When I was there, Liz was eating a cup cake and got frosting around her mouth. She ended up turning to me, and said " give me a kiss!" and so she puckered up and leaned forward. I was so close to not kissing her, but i did. unfortunately, it didn't lead to anything more than a peck. later on that day, i was sitting next to her and the same thing happen. she had some frosting on her lips, but i leaned in to kiss her this time. again, it was a peck, nothing much more than that. It was weird because we didn't really talk or do much more kino besides that. At first I thought she was just being friendly, but im going to show interest and see where i can go with this. It doesn't seem like shes really interested, but maybe shes just shy. Im going to just assume she likes me and see where that takes me.

Today i only saw her in the hallways, and at the worse times so i just would say hi. I sent her a msg through texting ( " Having fun with your exams?") but she didn't send a reply back to me. I will try to talk to her tomorrow.

Homicide ps3 girl
so she started talking to me too. First she said she wanted to sign my yearbook, which i let her. then she starts texting me about getting online to play and we talk a bit. I see her during lunch only, and when i sit down to talk to her, there isn't too much " spark". Im always iffy about this girl because I figured I COULD show interest back, but i just don't know if i like her more than friends. we'll see how things work out

A friend zone story

So I was talking to this girl named Flavia. I mentioned her wayy back when i first got her number. Either way, we didn't get close, so i thought i didn't get friend zoned. I wrote in her yearbook sometihng along the lines of " I sometimes think we were ment to be soul mates You do the two things i love most in life. laughing and Eating. but then i remember you couldn't handle me" and she loved it. well today I was leaving shcool early since I didnt need to take my 6 &7th hour exam, so as she sees me she asks " Where are you going?" I say " home." somehow she brings up this place that i've told her about ( Yogurt land) and she asks when i'll take her. I tell her at 4:00 ill pick her up and we'll go. She then says something that surprised me, but i feel like its good that she let me know where we stood. " Aww little duy wants to go on a FRIEND date."

So instead of going alone with her, I invited another chick friend of mine, and we just hung out as a group at yogurt land, went to a book store ( which isnt a bad place for a cheap date ; playing wheres waldo, Eye Spy, whatever) and went back to my friend's house to watch Zombie land.

My current goal isnt really to find a woman. It's actually just to make myself more social, and just to experience some more of life. Right now my goal for this summer, is to get out of the house atleast 5 outta 7 days of the week and hang out with people, whether its my family, or some friends. I want to get out of the house and interact with people.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bout time the forum came back online...

BongDuy said:
5/24/10

my final days of highschool are counting down. i have less than three days left. things have taken an odd turn for some girls.

Liz. ( spanish girl i took to prom)
last saturday I went to a surprise party for some friends. When I was there, Liz was eating a cup cake and got frosting around her mouth. She ended up turning to me, and said " give me a kiss!" and so she puckered up and leaned forward. I was so close to not kissing her, but i did. unfortunately, it didn't lead to anything more than a peck. later on that day, i was sitting next to her and the same thing happen. she had some frosting on her lips, but i leaned in to kiss her this time. again, it was a peck, nothing much more than that. It was weird because we didn't really talk or do much more kino besides that. At first I thought she was just being friendly, but im going to show interest and see where i can go with this. It doesn't seem like shes really interested, but maybe shes just shy. Im going to just assume she likes me and see where that takes me. I already talked about this with you, but this girl is absolutely interested. She intiated a kiss. Yea so what if it was a peck, its still something. You couldve easily hooked up with her and gotten further.

Today i only saw her in the hallways, and at the worse times so i just would say hi. I sent her a msg through texting ( " Having fun with your exams?") but she didn't send a reply back to me. I will try to talk to her tomorrow.

Homicide ps3 girl
so she started talking to me too. First she said she wanted to sign my yearbook, which i let her. then she starts texting me about getting online to play and we talk a bit. I see her during lunch only, and when i sit down to talk to her, there isn't too much " spark". Im always iffy about this girl because I figured I COULD show interest back, but i just don't know if i like her more than friends.Ive said it before, try not to be indecisive when it comes to girls we'll see how things work out

A friend zone story

So I was talking to this girl named Flavia.Haha sweet name I mentioned her wayy back when i first got her number. Either way, we didn't get close, so i thought i didn't get friend zoned. I wrote in her yearbook sometihng along the lines of " I sometimes think we were ment to be soul mates You do the two things i love most in life. laughing and Eating. but then i remember you couldn't handle me" and she loved it. well today I was leaving shcool early since I didnt need to take my 6 &7th hour exam, so as she sees me she asks " Where are you going?" I say " home." somehow she brings up this place that i've told her about ( Yogurt land) and she asks when i'll take her. I tell her at 4:00 ill pick her up and we'll go. She then says something that surprised me, but i feel like its good that she let me know where we stood. " Aww little duy wants to go on a FRIEND date."Lol damn that sux

So instead of going alone with her, I invited another chick friend of mine, and we just hung out as a group at yogurt land, went to a book store ( which isnt a bad place for a cheap date ; playing wheres waldo, Eye Spy, whatever) and went back to my friend's house to watch Zombie land.

My current goal isnt really to find a woman. It's actually just to make myself more social, and just to experience some more of life. Right now my goal for this summer, is to get out of the house atleast 5 outta 7 days of the week and hang out with people, whether its my family, or some friends. I want to get out of the house and interact with people.I personally hang out with my friends every single night night of the summer lol. Especially this upcoming summer since were all goin to college

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anna That Asian girl who i tried to ask out a bunch of times.

So this girl starts commenting a few of my statuses. I don't say much to her, if anything at all and keep it to a bear minimum. Last night, she messaged me saying that she can hang out now, and added " If you would like :)"

I was a little caught off guard. I remember I called her up by phone about 2 months ago, and it went a little something like this.
me: hey, what are you doing?
her: not much, just cleaning
me: that sounds fun. you would probably have more fun if you came with me to *insert place here*
her: oh... no..
me: oh, okay
*hang up the phone*

Suddenly she is all over me. I don't have the convo saved, but it was basically her talking about how she has a car now so she can come out and hang. She really wanted to see me, asking what I was doing over the summer. When I told her I was leaving for about 5 weeks, she immediately let out a " FVCK! when are you comming back??" and she asked " well you're going to * local college* ? " when i said yes, she added " oh great, we can hang out all year long :)"

We talk more and she talks about skipping school thursday to come to the beach with me, but she gets out at 2:30 PM, so i tell her " well, I'll figure something out and we'll hang". She gives me this cheesy " okay :) <3" message.

Today, She msgged me on fb chat saying she lost her phone. I said " alright well i hope this doesnt get in the way with any plans this week" and she says " nah probably not. It shouldn't. we'd have fb for contact lol " we talk for a bit more, but i eventually just sign off and just roam around my house.

I plan to pick her up thursday to get some Jamba juice ( a smoothie place) and stop by a book store to just hang out, kinda like yesterday's date.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
Anna That Asian girl who i tried to ask out a bunch of times.

So this girl starts commenting a few of my statuses. I don't say much to her, if anything at all and keep it to a bear minimum. Last night, she messaged me saying that she can hang out now, and added " If you would like :)"

I was a little caught off guard. I remember I called her up by phone about 2 months ago, and it went a little something like this.
me: hey, what are you doing?
her: not much, just cleaning
me: that sounds fun. you would probably have more fun if you came with me to *insert place here*
her: oh... no..
me: oh, okay
*hang up the phone*

Suddenly she is all over me. I don't have the convo saved, but it was basically her talking about how she has a car now so she can come out and hang. She really wanted to see me, asking what I was doing over the summer. When I told her I was leaving for about 5 weeks, she immediately let out a " FVCK! when are you comming back??" and she asked " well you're going to * local college* ? " when i said yes, she added " oh great, we can hang out all year long :)"

We talk more and she talks about skipping school thursday to come to the beach with me, but she gets out at 2:30 PM, so i tell her " well, I'll figure something out and we'll hang". She gives me this cheesy " okay :) <3" message.

Today, She msgged me on fb chat saying she lost her phone. I said " alright well i hope this doesnt get in the way with any plans this week" and she says " nah probably not. It shouldn't. we'd have fb for contact lol " we talk for a bit more, but i eventually just sign off and just roam around my house.

I plan to pick her up thursday to get some Jamba juice ( a smoothie place) and stop by a book store to just hang out, kinda like yesterday's date.
Seems like shes pretty interested and really wants to hang out.

But, there is one problem: Where do you want to wind up with this girl? As friends? Or as something more? Reason why im asking is because think of the date your taking her on. You two are getting Jamba juice and then going to a fvcking book store. Now obviously, its going to be whatever "type" of date you make it to be, whether it be a "friendly" date or a "sexual" date.

BUT, look at where the "book store date" got you yesterday. ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE. On top of that, even before you went on that date, the girl went to you and said "Aww little duy wants to go on a FRIEND date".

My point? If you take this girl Anna out on a date like the one yesterday, shes gonna get a "friendly" vibe from you, and may just automatically put you in the friend zone. If you wanna actually get with this chick and be sexual with her, do yourself a favor and at least make it easier for yourself by taking her on date where you can get in a lot of sexual kino and easily hookup with her.

Now like I said, you can still accomplish that by going to a book store, but you've already put yourself at a disadvantage because shes gonna be getting a friendly vibe from you even before you two go out on the date.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Eaglez, Yeah I can see why the bookstore could come off friendly, But I think I can throw a sexual vibe into it. We'll find out how things go when I hang out with her probably tomorrow, since Im going to be busy all day today helping the family.

My Conclusion to this Very long Field report

So highschool is officially over. Today was the senior's last day, and i just gotta say, it's been real fun. As I read over my old field reports from day 1 to my latest post ,I realize how much i've changed. I went from a guy who only had one girlfriend from middle school, to having a girlfriend in highschool,
and getting to atleast kiss close about 6 girls. I also got to cop a feel on some tits on two girls and although I didn't get laid, and I didn't date 101 girls, I am proud to say I got some sort of experience.

The Realistic side to this is I did a lot of Trial and error. I got rejected or failed atleast twice as many times as I succeeded, but that's how most people learn best. The hard way. I put myself out into the world, and although things didn't always work out, I didn't quit. I never thought to myself " Damn, maybe this girl thing is too much work. Maybe I should just be a silent AFC and see where that takes me" NO! When I felt upset, I would just go do some hobbies, hang out with friends, and take a nap. I would always feel better.

I think the biggest thing people have a problem with is just being social and being comfortable with themselves . Most people on SoSuave probably aren't as ugly as they think, they just have an ugly personality to a woman. They lack confidence, Humor, They overthink small things, and just don't know what they want. When people first come here, they probably seek out the best advice to hook up with girls, girls, girls, but in my eyes, the reality of it is you need to really improve on yourself before you should think about trying to chase women. I personally believe Inner game is the most important thing in attracting women. But anyways, Im in no position to be giving huge advice on anything, but I just wanted to end this Field report. I figured I'll make a college one sometime, but that's far away.

I think about the minor success i've had and Maybe If I had started persuing girls from Freshmen year instead of standing by like a AFC, I would of gotten much much
more. Everyone has to start somewhere, And I started a bit late in my highschool Career. No biggie, College is just around the Corner.

Thanks to Eaglez for supporting me with a never ending amount of advice. Thanks to all who Messaged me telling me to keep this field report going and that it helped them, without all this support I would of probably stopped after a few weeks.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely give huge props to you Duy, it takes a lot of work and committment to change yourself as much as you did. And I couldnt agree more with what you said regarding inner change, that is essentially your foundation for everything in life, and its important not just with women but in everything else you do. I'll prolly talk to you again sometime soon, but I wish you good luck in college regardless. Be smart, work hard, and have fun.