My senior year and field reports

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
2/28/10 surprisingly she replied back with " next weekend pleasee".
I HATE when girls say this. In my cases many times before, they didn't mean it at ALL. This one-itis I had last year in my extreme AFC days was sooooo bad with it. She really was a very nice girl but looking back, it was unbelievable how much BS were in her texts. Some of the things I remember--
-I probably tried no less than 6 times to hang out with her/make plans with her, with the plans falling through EVERY SINGLE TIME through texting. No joke. AFC to the max.
-She'd ALWAYS say things like "Oh i want to soooo bad", "pleeeease i cant wait!" or "i'm excited!" and flake. Me, being the huge afc, decided once to tell her to let me know if plans were on one time. She never texted, so I texted, and she said she thought I was supposed to text her and blamed herself as "the world's worst planner".
-I think the last time I tried was like weeks after the previous attempt. I said something like "I'm doing x I thought it was only right to invite you" and she said "Oh i'd kill you if you didn't" yeah bull SH1T

All that was a year and a half ago. I know I've learned a lot since then...but looking back, it's embarrassing thinking about how many times I slaughtered myself repeatedly.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^hahaha yea dude I know exactly what you mean by those texts...thats why you can NEVER truly take seriously anything a girl says, cuz half the time she doesnt truly mean what shes saying.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, yeah i've been doing some thinking and i guess it isn't too wise to text her or call her this weekend. if she calls me up or something during the weekend, im sure that would be a different story.

Off of the top of my head, nothing interesting has been happening. I haven't really met anyone new, and im just socalizing with the people i currently know. blah blah, some kino here, kino there, and me just trying to have fun with highschool still. If I remember anything, I will be sure to this thing updated.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/5/10

Teresa A white girl, junior
So here is an alright looking girl. This is the type of girl who probably smokes, and drinks, maybe even hits up a party or two every now and then. i have no idea. She's short, white background, blonde hair, and heres the craziest part, she has uneven boobs. I think its her right boob that's much bigger( very noticable) than the left one.

She broke up with her boyfriend recently, who was a highschool drop out, and probably did all sorts of crazy sh1t. I've been kinda playfully flirting with her, but not escalating like I should. just simple small things like holding her for warmth during this cold front, talking to her a little, but not doing much. I was thinking of getting this girl's number and hanging out on the weekend. My biggest fear is that If I want to hit that poon that I will have to make her into a girlfriend, and I honestly Don't think she's TOO cute. She's like a 5, which is just high enough for me to want to get nasty with.

Geena. Hindu girl from my class. VERY shy.

So With this girl, I haven't thought much of her. I kinda playfully tease her, but thats about it. No escalating here, no phone number pulling, not too much kino. I haven't decided whether or not I wanted to make a move on her, beacuse I dont think she would let me hit it without being her boyfriend. I'm not sure if im digging her physical features enough to even consider her a girlfriend.

With that said, you've got to love these facebook applications they have floating around. Formspring, those Friend questions that allow you to submit anonymously and all these other things. Well because one of those apps, I actually found out that Genna thinks im cute, which is a good sign. Looks like im in the green light, if I ever want to roll with this girl.

Liz Spanish girl
So I may of mentioned in the past, but i have no idea. I basically saw her in the hallway during lunch and got her number. It's not exactly how I wanted to get her digits, but I got it. Heres why.

She kinda popped out of nowhere, but I knew I wanted to get her digits already and get it over with. I see her and get a group hug from her, and two of her friends because i knew them both, and it was pretty cold. I was in the middle getting sandwhiched and whatnot. Anyways, I simply ask " are you guys going to see alice and wonderland?" and then they all burst out in all this crazy stuff, about "yeah im going to see it." and blah blah blah balh. One of her friends even says I should go with them, So i say " okay cool. Saturday is probably a good day since today will be packed like crazy." Liz agrees to what I said, and I simply say " here, liz, whats your number." bam number close.

next period I send her a text saying " this is my number. its duy btw" she never replied

I think she was flirting with me.... I saved the best for last
Okay so this is more entertaining than anything else. Im in the weight room in 6th period, and im standing on this dip matching, with my back against some padding, that allows me to just stand at an angle, where it very comfortable. This random girl comes out of nowhere and I would like to believe she was flirting with me... She is spanish, maybe chunky ( couldnt tell, she had too much cloths on, because of the weather in florida. ) heres how the convo went, from what I can recall..

Crazy b1tch - ching chong ching, why you all up in my spot?
me - ( Im trying to keep my cool, and not let my temper get the best of me and smack a hoe) This is your spot? How about we share it? ( I open my legs up, so if she was to say " yes", she would be between my legs and her boobs would be on my chest... I honestly said this with a big grin, very ****y tone)

The crazy b1tch starts asking about where im from, and starts trying to make fun of my language, which she does terribly. I pull out my phone and just pretend im texting someone. i stop paying attention to her, but she is trying on the machine as well, pretty much leaning in on me and getting close to me. kinda sexual, i actually found myself pretty interested in this whole scenario. It seemed like she wanted to dry hump the sh1t out of me because of the way she was moving. She attempted to do a tricep dip, with me still leaning back on the machine. She couldn't even manage one. I look at her and notice she has some boobs. maybe a little saggy, or something but i end up saying " Maybe if you take that jacket off, it'll make things more easier" she begins to strip her jacket off and i notice she has a sweater on.. .so much for some cleavage. She tries again and fails. I end up finding out that shes from the Dominican Republic, so I say to her " Dominican girls have nice asses. Why don't you show me yours."

I guess this crazy b1tch misunderstands me and goes off screaming sh1t in spanish, im standing there laughing with my phone in my hand, just playing around with my apps. Eventually I look at her and want to try to scare her off, so I say to her " Can you roll your R's?" and she tries. I was about to say " man, i bet you give good ass head" but i was interrupted by her random short white friend. It was a guy, but he wasn't much of a problem. It was her that was all up in my koolaid.

Eventually she notices that im not making eye contact, and says " Im not offending you, am i?" I look at her with a smile and say " Look at this face. Do you think i give a sh1t?" and eventually I decide its time to leave. I tell her to step aside and that i was going to get some water. She doesn't move and says " noo, don't leave... you're entertaining me." I tell her to move and she finally does.

My friend George notices and asks me stuff like " who was that crazy b1tch?" I simply look at him and say " I dont know... But I think she was flirting with me.."

Honestly, She isn't bad looking I guess. She's like a 4.5-5, on the standard of that I would let her suck my ****. Other than that, I mean I would NEVER EVER take her home. She seemed like one of those crazy anime fan girls who have an Asian Fetish. Maybe I can get her to show me her boobs next time I see her monday.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K lets see

BongDuy said:
3/5/10

Teresa A white girl, junior
So here is an alright looking girl. This is the type of girl who probably smokes, and drinks, maybe even hits up a party or two every now and then. i have no idea. She's short, white background, blonde hair, and heres the craziest part, she has uneven boobs. I think its her right boob that's much bigger( very noticable) than the left one.

She broke up with her boyfriend recently, who was a highschool drop out, and probably did all sorts of crazy sh1t. I've been kinda playfully flirting with her, but not escalating like I should. just simple small things like holding her for warmth during this cold front, talking to her a little, but not doing much. I was thinking of getting this girl's number and hanging out on the weekend. My biggest fear is that If I want to hit that poon that I will have to make her into a girlfriend, and I honestly Don't think she's TOO cute. She's like a 5, which is just high enough for me to want to get nasty with.Dont get sucked into the trap where she takes the frame control and uses the promises/appeal of sex to pull you into a relationship. The only way this would be acceptable would be if you definitely did not get emotionally attached to her AT ALL, because the whole reason you're in the relationship is just for the ass (not for the emotional chemistry). Ive seen many guys get into relationships with girls, hoping for the advancement in sexual play, and they wind up becoming the girl's tool that is just some chump who is attached to her HOPING for ass (they become attached because simply spending more time with the girl and being bf/gf naturally makes the guy emotionally attached, unless of course he is self aware of this emotional attachment and does not let it hapen). If you're gonna go out with this chick, see how much you get, and if you dont like it, cheat on her or just dump her. Even if you do like it, you can still cheat on her and not care because you wont be attached to her at all and honestly wont give a sh*t about her.

Geena. Hindu girl from my class. VERY shy.

So With this girl, I haven't thought much of her. I kinda playfully tease her, but thats about it. No escalating here, no phone number pulling, not too much kino. I haven't decided whether or not I wanted to make a move on her, beacuse I dont think she would let me hit it without being her boyfriend. I'm not sure if im digging her physical features enough to even consider her a girlfriend.

With that said, you've got to love these facebook applications they have floating around. Formspring, those Friend questions that allow you to submit anonymously and all these other things. Well because one of those apps, I actually found out that Genna thinks im cute, which is a good sign. Looks like im in the green light, if I ever want to roll with this girl.

Liz Spanish girl
So I may of mentioned in the past, but i have no idea. I basically saw her in the hallway during lunch and got her number. It's not exactly how I wanted to get her digits, but I got it. Heres why.

She kinda popped out of nowhere, but I knew I wanted to get her digits already and get it over with. I see her and get a group hug from her, and two of her friends because i knew them both, and it was pretty cold. I was in the middle getting sandwhiched and whatnot. Anyways, I simply ask " are you guys going to see alice and wonderland?" and then they all burst out in all this crazy stuff, about "yeah im going to see it." and blah blah blah balh. One of her friends even says I should go with them, So i say " okay cool. Saturday is probably a good day since today will be packed like crazy." Liz agrees to what I said, and I simply say " here, liz, whats your number." bam number close.

next period I send her a text saying " this is my number. its duy btw" she never replieddont do this. It comes off as a little needy....you dont need to txt her your number cuz you already have hers. Instead, just wait it out till when you wanna hang with her and then txt her.

I think she was flirting with me....you THINK? I never "think" a girl is flirting with me. If I get any feeling whatsoever that she might by flirting, I automatically assume that she definitely is and is into me. I saved the best for last
Okay so this is more entertaining than anything else. Im in the weight room in 6th period, and im standing on this dip matching, with my back against some padding, that allows me to just stand at an angle, where it very comfortable. This random girl comes out of nowhere and I would like to believe she was flirting with me... She is spanish, maybe chunky ( couldnt tell, she had too much cloths on, because of the weather in florida. ) heres how the convo went, from what I can recall..

Crazy b1tch - ching chong ching, why you all up in my spot?
me - ( Im trying to keep my cool, and not let my temper get the best of me and smack a hoe) This is your spot? How about we share it? ( I open my legs up, so if she was to say " yes", she would be between my legs and her boobs would be on my chest... I honestly said this with a big grin, very ****y tone)good response

The crazy b1tch starts asking about where im from, and starts trying to make fun of my language, which she does terribly. I pull out my phone and just pretend im texting someone. i stop paying attention to her, but she is trying on the machine as well, pretty much leaning in on me and getting close to me. kinda sexual, i actually found myself pretty interested in this whole scenario. It seemed like she wanted to dry hump the sh1t out of me because of the way she was moving. She attempted to do a tricep dip, with me still leaning back on the machine. She couldn't even manage one. I look at her and notice she has some boobs. maybe a little saggy, or something but i end up saying " Maybe if you take that jacket off, it'll make things more easier" she begins to strip her jacket off and i notice she has a sweater on.. .so much for some cleavage. She tries again and fails. I end up finding out that shes from the Dominican Republic, so I say to her " Dominican girls have nice asses. Why don't you show me yours." hahaha i love it! Nice job!

I guess this crazy b1tch misunderstands me and goes off screaming sh1t in spanish, im standing there laughing with my phone in my hand, just playing around with my apps. Eventually I look at her and want to try to scare her off, so I say to her " Can you roll your R's?" and she trieshahaha. I was about to say " man, i bet you give good ass head" but i was interrupted by her random short white friend. It was a guy, but he wasn't much of a problem. It was her that was all up in my koolaid.

Eventually she notices that im not making eye contact, and says " Im not offending you, am i?" I look at her with a smile and say " Look at this face. Do you think i give a sh1t?"PERFECT response!! You're doing an awesome job handling this so far! and eventually I decide its time to leave. I tell her to step aside and that i was going to get some water. She doesn't move and says " noo, don't leave... you're entertaining me." I tell her to move and she finally does.

My friend George notices and asks me stuff like " who was that crazy b1tch?" I simply look at him and say " I dont know... But I think she was flirting with me.."seems to me that she just wanted some attention, and her only way of getting it was by attempting to be a b*tch to you.

Honestly, She isn't bad looking I guess. She's like a 4.5-5, on the standard of that I would let her suck my ****. Other than that, I mean I would NEVER EVER take her home. She seemed like one of those crazy anime fan girls who have an Asian Fetish. Maybe I can get her to show me her boobs next time I see her monday.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night

So last night, one of my friends threw a "Taco party". Yeah, believe it or not, I ended up going because it was free food and some of my other friends would be there. In total, there were probably like 8 people. To be honest, it doesn't even matter who came except Geena. Geena is the indian girl i've mentioned before, and she ended up comming pretty late, but late enough for me to kinda work something out with her.

After eating tacos, everyone realized it was a nice cool night outside, so we all went to the backyard to just hang out. We eventually get the idea to get smores, so while a few friends are running off to walgreens nearby, I sit there, with 3 others, including geena, and talk. Geena is sitting there quietly, just as usual, and everyone else is kinda talking about some small chat. I see one of my friends, who was a girl, get up and sit on a guy friend of mine, and he keeps her warm. I decide to be a little silly, and I got up from my chair and sat on Geena. When I sat on her, she wrapped her arms around me, and eventually I wrapped my arms around her, so we got some good Kino there.

We kind of talked, not much came out of her mouth. It was more like, me sitting ontop of her lap, talking to other people, with the occasional conversation with Geena. the talking between me and Geena wasn't sexual at all, it was more like friends or small talk. I didn't really escalate anything else with her.

Eventually I get up, and we do something that leaves me and geena getting up and walking by the lake. She gets close to me, and holds my arm. I don't do anything except hold her back to keep her warm. We talk about movies, and surprisingly she has never seen Forrest gump. I tell her " okay, one day, i'll show you the movie." or something similar to that. I actually should of number closed her then and there, but I didn't, for whatever reason.

Long story short, She ends up sitting on my lap again, and she keeps me warm. Her arms around my body, and my arms around her, with my hands resting on her legs. Im sure I could of escalated, but its weird. I didn't feel attracted to her like I thought I did. Besides, it was one of those "friends only" get together, not one of those where you hook up randomly in public. Not even my friend Jessica and her boyfriend Blake kissed infront of everyone. It just wasn't the right time to make a move.

Its really weird though. I realized that Im not really attracted to her at all now, but theres a side of me that says " maybe you should try to date her, just to get experience..."

I just thought I'd post this. I almost didn't since i didn't see any significant point.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:
Last night

So last night, one of my friends threw a "Taco party". Yeah, believe it or not, I ended up going because it was free food and some of my other friends would be there. In total, there were probably like 8 people. To be honest, it doesn't even matter who came except Geena. Geena is the indian girl i've mentioned before, and she ended up comming pretty late, but late enough for me to kinda work something out with her.

After eating tacos, everyone realized it was a nice cool night outside, so we all went to the backyard to just hang out. We eventually get the idea to get smores, so while a few friends are running off to walgreens nearby, I sit there, with 3 others, including geena, and talk. Geena is sitting there quietly, just as usual, and everyone else is kinda talking about some small chat. I see one of my friends, who was a girl, get up and sit on a guy friend of mine, and he keeps her warm. I decide to be a little silly, and I got up from my chair and sat on Geena. When I sat on her, she wrapped her arms around me, and eventually I wrapped my arms around her, so we got some good Kino there.good move there, but I wouldnt have just sat on her lap for more than a min...i personally have used that move before and I used it as a sort of joke. Usually right after I'll say "Hey lets switch so I dont crush you"

We kind of talked, not much came out of her mouth. It was more like, me sitting ontop of her lap, talking to other people, with the occasional conversation with Geena. the talking between me and Geena wasn't sexual at all, it was more like friends or small talk. I didn't really escalate anything else with her.

Eventually I get up, and we do something that leaves me and geena getting up and walking by the lake. She gets close to me, and holds my arm.Bam. This right here should've been the golden indicator that she wanted to hook up with you. I havent read below yet, but im going to hope that you made a move on her to hookup I don't do anything except hold her back to keep her warm. We talk about movies, and surprisingly she has never seen Forrest gump. I tell her " okay, one day, i'll show you the movie." or something similar to that. I actually should of number closed her then and there, but I didn't, for whatever reason.Ahh come one man you were totally in the clear! She gave you such a hugeee IOI!

Long story short, She ends up sitting on my lap again, and she keeps me warm. Her arms around my body, and my arms around her, with my hands resting on her legs. Im sure I could of escalated, but its weirdyou couldve EASILY escalated. I didn't feel attracted to her like I thought I did. Besides, it was one of those "friends only" get together, not one of those where you hook up randomly in public. Not even my friend Jessica and her boyfriend Blake kissed infront of everyone. It just wasn't the right time to make a move.Ohhh that is SUCH a bs excuse! There is NEVER a wrong time to make a move. Your saying that part of you didnt escalate because it was a "friends only" get together and because jessica and blake didnt kiss. I'll say this. Do you actually WANT to be stuck in the friend zone with this girl or not? Cuz right now your on a clear path to the friend zone. Heres a valuable piece of advice i've learned over the years:

Never be indecisive with girls. Always know what you want.

That being said, you can't just be on the fence not sure whether your attracted to her or not and not sure whether you wanna be friends or sumtin more. Being on the fence with your attitude and being indecisive will always wind you up in the friend zone, and often times, when you finally do decide that you wanna be more than friends, it's already too late and you've dug yourself a deep hole. As for the jessica and blake thing, they should have no influence on your actions whatsoever. Let them do what they want, so stop making excuses for yourself based off of what they do.

Its really weird though. I realized that Im not really attracted to her at all now, but theres a side of me that says " maybe you should try to date her, just to get experience..."

I just thought I'd post this. I almost didn't since i didn't see any significant point.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
^^eaglez told me pretty much the same thing before with a girl I posted about called Binny K. I was indecisive and let myself believe i "had won" because she was clearly interested in me. Well, since I didn't really do anything, she lost interest, and it wasn't til later that I realized I could have done so much more with her.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/12/10

Dakota

So heres the background between This girl named Dakota. I've hung out with her at a party once, and kind of drank with her. we hung out with different groups of friends, so i didnt really get any interaction with her.besides she had a boyfriend who she really liked apparently. Fast forward a few months later and they split up, shes heart broken, and all sorts of things. I was thinking how great it would be if i hooked up with her. She is def not the type of girl I would bring home to my parents, she is def not a girlfriend type of girl in my eyes.

Shes a very very tall Blonde girl. She played volleyball, and kind of has this ney yorker attitude. When i say shes tall, she is at least a foot taller than me. I honestly believe she is 6 ft, but has a nice body. Shes also a lil loca in the head.Moving on....

I've been talking to her lately. Jokingly at first. Heres how the convo kind of played out. I knew she had broken up with her boyfriend, so when she skipped in my 2nd hour one day, she looked pretty upset. I knew she was upset about her boyfriend because she was totally ranting about it to her friend, who was also our Physics Teacher. I ended up saying " You know what would make you feel better and make him feel worse? hooking up with a random asian." she laughed and said " yeah right, duy" and i replied " forreal, if my ex hooked up with some random asian guy i would be so pissed. You know how much money I spent just to kiss her?" ( It was a joke, and im pretty sure she was aware of it) she just smiled, laughed, and walked away to throw some trash. she replied " haha no way" and i replied " yeah of course not " and just smiled.

the next day she sends me a text with a picture of myself back in middle school. Typical Asian look with a bowl cut, and she said " aww i found this and just had to send it to u." i replied " haha sexy aren't i?" and she wrote " of course " and started to say something else. the text convo didnt last very long

Today I see her again. She looks upset, once again, and walks by me. I simply look at her, smile, and say " hey dakota". she continued walking and let out a faint " hey duy." She started talking to the teacher and calmed down, probably feeling a little better and we start talking about some mutual friends. She pulls out this yellow shirt and lays it across her chest. " You should try it on." I said. and she kinda snickered at me and said " infront of you? everyone? yeah righhhhtt" and i replied " I've seen worse." ( I said the wrong thing, i ment to say " i've seen more.") she looks at me and says " What do u mean worse?" I laugh at my mistake and admit to it by saying " i ment to say i've seen much more." She looks at me and says " yeah right. What have you seen, you virgin?" I smile at her and say " Plenty". I didn't want to get all defensive, because i think that would make it obvious that i haven't had much experience with girls.

We talk a bit more about bullsh1t, and the bell rings. I wave goodbye to the teacher, who was sitting next to Dakota talking about whatever, and I say " later *teacher's name*, later sexxyyy" and she waves and says " later duyyy, textt me". Needless to say, i didnt text her."

later on in that day, I see her at lunch sitting by herself. I go up to her and say " hey what are you doing sitting by yourself?" we talk for a bit and i eventually say " hey a little birdy told me you hang out with *that teacher's name* outside of school. "( the teacher is a chick btw) she looks at me and says " no way shut up! who told you that?" with a smile on her face. We don't talk long after that. Actually I have no clue where I stand with this girl. I feel like she looks at me like a little brother, there isnt much sexual tension at all. Im just the funny guy to her, and im not sure what to do. Im pretty sure i have made sexual innuendos in the past, and she just laughs and says " oh puh-lease, duy" like she cant even believe im saying something like that to her. Idk maybe i will just deploy some kino and work on being seen less of the " funny guy"

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K lets see

BongDuy said:
3/12/10

Dakota

So heres the background between This girl named Dakota. I've hung out with her at a party once, and kind of drank with her. we hung out with different groups of friends, so i didnt really get any interaction with her.besides she had a boyfriend who she really liked apparently. Fast forward a few months later and they split up, shes heart broken, and all sorts of things. I was thinking how great it would be if i hooked up with her. She is def not the type of girl I would bring home to my parents, she is def not a girlfriend type of girl in my eyes.

Shes a very very tall Blonde girl. She played volleyball, and kind of has this ney yorker attitude. When i say shes tall, she is at least a foot taller than me. I honestly believe she is 6 ft, but has a nice body. Shes also a lil loca in the head.Moving on....

I've been talking to her lately. Jokingly at first. Heres how the convo kind of played out. I knew she had broken up with her boyfriend, so when she skipped in my 2nd hour one day, she looked pretty upset. I knew she was upset about her boyfriend because she was totally ranting about it to her friend, who was also our Physics Teacher. I ended up saying " You know what would make you feel better and make him feel worse? hooking up with a random asian." she laughed and said " yeah right, duy" and i replied " forreal, if my ex hooked up with some random asian guy i would be so pissed. You know how much money I spent just to kiss her?" ( It was a joke, and im pretty sure she was aware of it) she just smiled, laughed, and walked away to throw some trash. she replied " haha no way" and i replied " yeah of course not " and just smiled.I wouldnt have said any of this. First off, if she just broke up with her bf, you should not be bringing him up AT ALL in the conversation. Second off, what you said to her made you seem kinda desperate. When you wanna hook up with a girl, you shouldnt actually talk about how you want to hook up with her if your not already in a sexual conversation with her. You werent in a sexual convo at all, and because of it, the first comment you made came out of nowhere and made you seem desperate.

the next day she sends me a text with a picture of myself back in middle school. Typical Asian look with a bowl cut, and she said " aww i found this and just had to send it to u." i replied " haha sexy aren't i?" and she wrote " of course " and started to say something else. the text convo didnt last very long

Today I see her again. She looks upset, once again, and walks by me. I simply look at her, smile, and say " hey dakota". she continued walking and let out a faint " hey duy." She started talking to the teacher and calmed down, probably feeling a little better and we start talking about some mutual friends. She pulls out this yellow shirt and lays it across her chest. " You should try it on." I said. and she kinda snickered at me and said " infront of you? everyone? yeah righhhhtt" and i replied " I've seen worse." ( I said the wrong thing, i ment to say " i've seen more.")Hahahh she looks at me and says " What do u mean worse?" I laugh at my mistake and admit to it by saying " i ment to say i've seen much more." She looks at me and says " yeah right. What have you seen, you virgin?" I smile at her and say " Plenty". I didn't want to get all defensive, because i think that would make it obvious that i haven't had much experience with girlsyea your right there. just play it all off as nothin.

We talk a bit more about bullsh1t, and the bell rings. I wave goodbye to the teacher, who was sitting next to Dakota talking about whatever, and I say " later *teacher's name*, later sexxyyy" and she waves and says " later duyyy, textt me". Needless to say, i didnt text her."nothing wrong with that. FYI, most girls in this stage of post-breakup are just CRAVING attention

later on in that day, I see her at lunch sitting by herself. I go up to her and say " hey what are you doing sitting by yourself?" we talk for a bit and i eventually say " hey a little birdy told me you hang out with *that teacher's name* outside of school. "( the teacher is a chick btw) she looks at me and says " no way shut up! who told you that?" with a smile on her face. We don't talk long after that. Actually I have no clue where I stand with this girl. I feel like she looks at me like a little brother, there isnt much sexual tension at all. Im just the funny guy to her, and im not sure what to do. Im pretty sure i have made sexual innuendos in the past, and she just laughs and says " oh puh-lease, duy" like she cant even believe im saying something like that to her.lol so what man keep at it Idk maybe i will just deploy some kino and work on being seen less of the " funny guy"yea kino will definitely be the solution here

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/17/10

Megan ( Blondie ) White girl who was on the volleyball team, now hangs around the boys volleyball team.

heres the background info. Im not sure if she is good friends with my ex ( monica ) but she def knows the story of why we broke up. Infact, it turns out every girl on the volleyball team knows our history because their coach that monica told, has a loud mouth and told EVERYONE. I figured thats why that one girl who i didnt know her name ( i played ninja with her ) didn't really show me too much attention. it seems like things are changing though, because thru boys volleyball, i've met a few girl players and they have gotten to know me. i figured they get the impression that im just a funny guy, and not as creepy as their coach made me appear as.

Megan stays afterschool for softball practice, which is coached by the same loud mouth coach that spreaded my story to everyone in school. After practice, she stays for our practice too, since its around 5:30 Pm when her practice ends and ours starts.
She usually just chills in the gym and watches us play and helps out with some minor things. she has done this for the past month straight, im not sure why though.

Today We had an away game from another school. She stayed afterschool with us, and whatnot. At first, Megan, a few of the vball players, and I started to just throw, pass, set, and spike the ball around. nothing too serious here. the point im trying to get across with this is that we didn't talk too much at first. As I was talking to her, I eventually heard from someone that she liked one person on the vball team. because that someone said it outloud, where both Megan and I heard it, i decided to playfully play detective and find out who. I start pointing out people playfully, saying " hmm.. you like Breezy?" she looks at me and says " uhh... nope " with a smile on her face. I notice Breezy is in his train of thought, with a towel over his head, covering half of his face, posing and whatnot, so i say " whats not to like about breezy? hes so beautiful when he poses like that. whats not to like?." I say some more stuff and she is just laughing.
It would of probably been a little better if i didnt say any of that, but said sometihng like " oh, you like me?" and played ****y and funny, but eh....
Eventually the coach tells everyone to get on the bus and get ready to leave to the away game.

We all go, and I sit across the seat from blondie. I don't say anything to her at first, but instead im just kind of talking to some guys around me. suddenly the coach tells everyone to shut up, and focus in the game. so it got dead silent. I see blondie sitting there, facing towards me with her headphones on, jamming away. I then get an idea. I take out my phone and punch in " do you get this quiet for your away games too?" and I hand the phone over. this is how we talked for the next few minutes.
her - yeah i hate it
me - not like you've got much to say
her - smart ass are we
me - you forgot a question mark
her - your an idiot lol
me - you're* an idiot
her - what did you score on your FCAT ( a standard test in Florida)
me - lol why? such a nerdy question

long story short, i never give her my scores. the coach also starts looking back, so she starts hesitating about the whole passing the phone back and forth conversations between us. I then make this hand gesture thing that basically said " punch your number into my phone." and she does! I saved her as megan and started texting her for a bit more. nothing too interesting here though, but I got her number. Not sure if its the best way, but I got it.

We played our game and lost... As we get back on the bus, and sit down, as the bus begins to take off, i said something pretty funny i guess because it had Megan laughing so hard. I just smiled at her as she laughed for a good minute, almost crying and turning red. I had her laughing quiet a bit. She even went as far as to text me " lol " and i just looked at it, showed her the message and said " whats so funny?" and she replied " everytihng!" and giggled. im talking to my friends next to me and all, and then megan says " what? you're not going to text me back?"
I send her a text saying " nope. "
she replies " took you long enough".
I send another message saying " yup."
she replies " yur boring."
i replied " haha funny thing i actually heard ur boring"
she sends back asking " from?"
I say " a little birdy."
She says " yur so imature."
I replied " yeah but you love it."
she sends back " not rele lol but tell me who"

I never replied back and pretty much stopped talking to her. every now and then you would hear me say something to someone else, and i guess she would start laughing. Once we got back to school, they open the back of the bus and she gets out first. I follow behind and kinda hop off the bus, and she starts laughing histarically once again. I look at her and say " whats so funny now?" she replies " oh you're just so small when u jump out of the bus.. .idk" and continues walking on as i say goodbyte to everyone and drive home.

Geena Hindu girl who i wasn't sure if i liked more than friends.
So today in 5th hour, im sitting in my chair with my good friend george, and talking to another friend joey. Geena comes behind me and punches me, so i give her some attention. we talk a bit, and when i turned to talk to some friends, she surprisngly sits next to me and just listens to our conversation. we talk about a bunch of things, but masturbation came up and we teased her on it. anyways, another big thing here was two of my chick rfiends came up to Geena and asked her " so who u taking to prom?" she looks at me, and playfully says " duy!" and nudges me. i just smile at her.

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:
3/17/10

Megan ( Blondie ) White girl who was on the volleyball team, now hangs around the boys volleyball team.

heres the background info. Im not sure if she is good friends with my ex ( monica ) but she def knows the story of why we broke up. Infact, it turns out every girl on the volleyball team knows our history because their coach that monica told, has a loud mouth and told EVERYONE. I figured thats why that one girl who i didnt know her name ( i played ninja with her ) didn't really show me too much attention. it seems like things are changing though, because thru boys volleyball, i've met a few girl players and they have gotten to know me. i figured they get the impression that im just a funny guy, and not as creepy as their coach made me appear as.

Megan stays afterschool for softball practice, which is coached by the same loud mouth coach that spreaded my story to everyone in school. After practice, she stays for our practice too, since its around 5:30 Pm when her practice ends and ours starts.
She usually just chills in the gym and watches us play and helps out with some minor things. she has done this for the past month straight, im not sure why though.

Today We had an away game from another school. She stayed afterschool with us, and whatnot. At first, Megan, a few of the vball players, and I started to just throw, pass, set, and spike the ball around. nothing too serious here. the point im trying to get across with this is that we didn't talk too much at first. As I was talking to her, I eventually heard from someone that she liked one person on the vball team. because that someone said it outloud, where both Megan and I heard it, i decided to playfully play detective and find out who. I start pointing out people playfully, saying " hmm.. you like Breezy?" she looks at me and says " uhh... nope " with a smile on her face. I notice Breezy is in his train of thought, with a towel over his head, covering half of his face, posing and whatnot, so i say " whats not to like about breezy? hes so beautiful when he poses like that. whats not to like?." I say some more stuff and she is just laughing.
It would of probably been a little better if i didnt say any of that, but said sometihng like " oh, you like me?"Noooo. Even if you are joking around with that, just dont because who knows if the chick is takin you seriously or not. NEVER ask a chick if she likes you. and played ****y and funny, but eh....
Eventually the coach tells everyone to get on the bus and get ready to leave to the away game.

We all go, and I sit across the seat from blondie. I don't say anything to her at first, but instead im just kind of talking to some guys around me. suddenly the coach tells everyone to shut up, and focus in the game. so it got dead silent. I see blondie sitting there, facing towards me with her headphones on, jamming away. I then get an idea. I take out my phone and punch in " do you get this quiet for your away games too?" and I hand the phone over. this is how we talked for the next few minutes.
her - yeah i hate it
me - not like you've got much to say
her - smart ass are we
me - you forgot a question mark
her - your an idiot lol
me - you're* an idiot
her - what did you score on your FCAT ( a standard test in Florida)
me - lol why? such a nerdy question

long story short, i never give her my scores. the coach also starts looking back, so she starts hesitating about the whole passing the phone back and forth conversations between us. I then make this hand gesture thing that basically said " punch your number into my phone." and she does!nice I saved her as megan and started texting her for a bit more. nothing too interesting here though, but I got her number. Not sure if its the best way, but I got it.better than risk gettin in trouble with your coach. Just remember to do the bulk of the talking with her in person tho.

We played our game and lost... As we get back on the bus, and sit down, as the bus begins to take off, i said something pretty funny i guess because it had Megan laughing so hard. I just smiled at her as she laughed for a good minute, almost crying and turning red. I had her laughing quiet a bit. She even went as far as to text me " lol " and i just looked at it, showed her the message and said " whats so funny?" and she replied " everytihng!" and giggled. im talking to my friends next to me and all, and then megan says " what? you're not going to text me back?"
I send her a text saying " nope. "
she replies " took you long enough".
I send another message saying " yup."
she replies " yur boring."
i replied " haha funny thing i actually heard ur boring"
she sends back asking " from?"
I say " a little birdy."
She says " yur so imature."
I replied " yeah but you love it."
she sends back " not rele lol but tell me who"Hahaha I love how she actually thinks someone said she was boring and how she wants to know...so typical of girls

I never replied back and pretty much stopped talking to her. every now and then you would hear me say something to someone else, and i guess she would start laughing.dont forget those are IOIs...if im ever talking to someone else and a chick just starts laughin at what im saying, even if its not directed to her at all and isnt even that funny, i take it as an IOI Once we got back to school, they open the back of the bus and she gets out first. I follow behind and kinda hop off the bus, and she starts laughing histarically once again. I look at her and say " whats so funny now?" she replies " oh you're just so small when u jump out of the bus.. .idk" and continues walking on as i say goodbyte to everyone and drive home.

Geena Hindu girl who i wasn't sure if i liked more than friends.
So today in 5th hour, im sitting in my chair with my good friend george, and talking to another friend joey. Geena comes behind me and punches me, so i give her some attention. we talk a bit, and when i turned to talk to some friends, she surprisngly sits next to me and just listens to our conversation. we talk about a bunch of things, but masturbation came up and we teased her on it. anyways, another big thing here was two of my chick rfiends came up to Geena and asked her " so who u taking to prom?" she looks at me, and playfully says " duy!" and nudges me. i just smile at her.well at least now you know that you've got a backup plan should you have trouble finding a date

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/23/10

So heres a little update. nothing too interesting has happen, but things are starting to build up.

Megan Blondie
So apparently she went out with one of the Vball teammate. this kind of bothers me, for whatever reason, and the sudden feelings i thought i had for her, kinda drifted away. I had a feeling it would cause some sort of Typical Highschool drama, and I was actually talking to one of the other Vball teammates who said something along the lines of " man if you dated her, i would give u mad props." I thought about this a few times, and decided that I could try to game her, just for the challenge, but not for feelings. i think this would help because i wouldn't really care about what she thinks, and somehow that would help my "inner game", if this makes any sense at all

Megan #2
Okay so here is another girl who is also, tall, blonde, and white. She's kinda thick too, im not sure if shes fat or just chubby, i didn't really pay attention ( surprisingly ) and whatnot. She actually looked surprised to hear my name was Duy. After some small talk, i learn shes on the girl's Vball team, which means shes heard about me and my ex thru her coach. Not sure if this is good, but we'll find out. Im actually not really attracted to her, but I just wanted to post something about her. Maybe we'll hang out sometime, I could use a few more friends and not worry about gaming EVERY girls.

A weird comment
So i wont really worry too much about this girl, because altho i think shes kind of cute, shes a freshmen and that means shes too young for me. anyways, i dont remember the exact conversation but heres what she said.

" I heard asians are small." now i know im not small, but it still kind of bothered me. I tried to figure out a quick comeback, and all i came up with was " haha, well luckily for you im not full asian." Not sure if this was good or not, but i tried to handle the situation well.

I still need to work hard on my convos skills when it comes to gaming girls because i just have that difficulty comming up with **** to talk about when im nervous or when i over think everything. When im talking to girls im not interested in, i don't really care and it makes talking so much easier. im trying to learn from that somehow. just practice

Edit: Liz

I actually came across liz during school at an AP Fair, sort of deal. at first we greeted each other and then she put some spanish music on and said " duy come dance with me" since she was maning the booth for AP Spanish. I end up walking away after a bit of talking to find other people to hang with and just kill time. Eventually I see her and shes sitting down next to my friend Juan, and as im walking by she pulls me in and says " you should give me a lapdance" and i replied " haha yeah right, YOU should be giving me the dance." and she puts a leg on my leg and says " ooo yeah ill do it with just one leg."
Long story short, we don't talk much but thats because i was busy coping some work. We did talk for a bit and did get some nice kino, i touched her legs and she touched me back. IOI's if i ever saw them. anyways, the i just wanted to bring it up. I actually talked to one of my friends and i asked him to rate her. he striaght up said" shes atleast an 8 or 9. but shes got some huge ass titties" so ive been thinking about it. maybe we'll hang out soon.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
3/23/10

So heres a little update. nothing too interesting has happen, but things are starting to build up.

Megan Blondie
So apparently she went out with one of the Vball teammate. this kind of bothers me, for whatever reason, and the sudden feelings i thought i had for her, kinda drifted away. I had a feeling it would cause some sort of Typical Highschool drama, and I was actually talking to one of the other Vball teammates who said something along the lines of " man if you dated her, i would give u mad props." I thought about this a few times, and decided that I could try to game her, just for the challenge, but not for feelings. i think this would help because i wouldn't really care about what she thinks, and somehow that would help my "inner game", if this makes any sense at allwell when you game a girl your not supposed to get emotional attachments to her and stuff. If thats what you were referring to. I personally hit on and flirt with girls all the time with no emotional attachment whatsoever. So what if she went off with that guy, you should be thinkin of it as her loss.

Megan #2
Okay so here is another girl who is also, tall, blonde, and white. She's kinda thick too, im not sure if shes fat or just chubby, i didn't really pay attention ( surprisingly ) and whatnot. She actually looked surprised to hear my name was Duy. After some small talk, i learn shes on the girl's Vball team, which means shes heard about me and my ex thru her coach. Not sure if this is good, but we'll find out. Im actually not really attracted to her, but I just wanted to post something about her. Maybe we'll hang out sometime, I could use a few more friends and not worry about gaming EVERY girls.

A weird comment
So i wont really worry too much about this girl, because altho i think shes kind of cute, shes a freshmen and that means shes too young for me. anyways, i dont remember the exact conversation but heres what she said.

" I heard asians are small." now i know im not small, but it still kind of bothered me. I tried to figure out a quick comeback, and all i came up with was " haha, well luckily for you im not full asian." Not sure if this was good or not, but i tried to handle the situation well.Id def get kinda annoyed if some chick insulted the size of my d*ck. I wouldve said "oh you think so? Babe I would fvcking tear you in half"

I still need to work hard on my convos skills when it comes to gaming girls because i just have that difficulty comming up with **** to talk about when im nervous or when i over think everything. When im talking to girls im not interested in, i don't really care and it makes talking so much easier. im trying to learn from that somehow. just practiceGotta be like that with every girl

Edit: Liz

I actually came across liz during school at an AP Fair, sort of deal. at first we greeted each other and then she put some spanish music on and said " duy come dance with me"definite IOI here. I wouldve grinded with her instantly. Or if she wasnt doin that just twirl her around or some sh*t. since she was maning the booth for AP Spanish. I end up walking away after a bit of talking to find other people to hang with and just kill time. Eventually I see her and shes sitting down next to my friend Juan, and as im walking by she pulls me in and says " you should give me a lapdance" and i replied " haha yeah right, YOU should be giving me the dance." and she puts a leg on my leg and says " ooo yeah ill do it with just one leg."I wouldve moved my leg away and said "No no I only accept LEGIT lap dances"
Long story short, we don't talk much but thats because i was busy coping some work. We did talk for a bit and did get some nice kino, i touched her legs and she touched me back. IOI's if i ever saw them. anyways, the i just wanted to bring it up. I actually talked to one of my friends and i asked him to rate her. he striaght up said" shes atleast an 8 or 9. but shes got some huge ass titties" so ive been thinking about it. maybe we'll hang out soon.Im telling you man you can EASILY get with this girl. Those are some hugeee IOIs. The reason why she asked you to give her a lapdance was because she thinks your hot. Not to mention all the kino.
Go for the chick with big titties ;)

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/24/10

Megan ( Blondie)
So she now has a boyfriend. I still talk to her, but im going to slowly break up contact, so i dont get friend zoned until the relationship is over, if it ever is.

Ps3 girl.
So last night, I had a dream that me and this girl were hanging out... for whatever reason, this really motivated me to talk to her. I kept thinking about ways to open up to her. With one of Mystery's time constrants? ( "I can't stay long...blahblahblah") or be very direct? ( I think you're really cute, i just had to come over and say sometihng") I decided I wanted to talk to her during lunch because thats when i actually get a chance to see her for more than a split second.

After I ate, I saw her. I looked at her surroundings and this is what I saw. She was sitting at the bench, with two black girls, who weren't ghetto. I have had classes with the 2 black girls, and they are very quiet and shy. I see a good gym friend of mine named Francis, and he is just standing there. I decide I wanted to talk to him and eventually say something to The ps3 girl.

I talk to him for a few seconds, and then i look over at his friends. I immediately noticed that a pair of green eyes were staring right into me. I then realize its the ps3 girl. I simply look her back in the eyes, and say something similar to " whats up? something wrong?" and she stares at me for a few more seconds, and kinda squints at me, almost like she was trying to " figure me" out. then she finally says " I whooped u in call of duty". I kinda laugh and play dumb, saying " .... who are you? whats your psn?" we talk for a bit, but it doesn't go as " planned". It actually ends up being a lot of trash talk about how she used a heartbeat sensor, and camps. But get this, here is where i get really confused and surprised. When I call her a camper, she stands up, walks away, and gets super " ghetto" on me. she basically is hitting her fists while saying " oh my god! you know how i feel about campers, dawg! " and she goes on about it. Im standing there like, holy sh1t, when did this white girl get so " urban?"

She ends up talking a bit of trash, saying how i was the biggest sh1t talker when she was playing Free for all in our private match ( which i def wasn't lol ) so id take that as an IOI. I end up walking away, confused on how to continue this conversation without getting super nerdy about call of duty. Ill probably see her tomorrow and i'll talk to her then. I really want to quickly get out of this " cod " talk, and find a way to build a comfortable rapport date ( which is basically when you find sometihng in common to do, and hang out and do that thing you share in common. If anything, i'll take her to this nice chill spot that has a pool table, air hockey, a couch, and a tetherball.etcetcetc)

no number close and no true rapport built. but atleast i know who she is and she knows who i am, so we can now talk without it being so " cold."

A series of odd events.

So im walking around during my 5th period to deliver boxes to classes all around schools for a thing called Penny Wars, and i walk into a science building with a teacher and i see two F.O.B ( fresh off the boat) Hatian girls. they look at me, giggle, and say something in Kreo. ( spellcheck) i look confused as they repeat it, and eventually they come out in a very thick accent voice and say " you're cute" and they giggle to each other. I couldn't figure out anything to say, and i doubt they'd understand anything ****y n funny, so i replied " thanks.". not my type of girls so i leave it at that.

another weird thing was when i was walking around trying to find food to each before volleyball practice afterschool. Im walking around, and i see an old friend. she runs up to me and says " heyyy!" and we hug. we talk for a bit about bs, and i get a text message in my pocket. I pull my phone out and take a look at the phone. I read the message and its nothing important but a question from a friend. She looks at me surprised and says " oh your phone? you want me to put my number in your phone?" and i reply " sure.. if u want." After she punches it in, i get my snack, and say goodbye. I then realize i don't even remember her name. She is a pretty " thick" black girl, and yes i would probably hit it, but never bring her back to meet the family. Shes alright, but shes always been kinda annoyingly flirty. like she would always flirt, but never do anything besides talk talk talk and try to give me blu balls.

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K lets see...

BongDuy said:
3/24/10

Megan ( Blondie)
So she now has a boyfriend. I still talk to her, but im going to slowly break up contact, so i dont get friend zoned until the relationship is over, if it ever is.

Ps3 girl.
So last night, I had a dream that me and this girl were hanging out... for whatever reason, this really motivated me to talk to her. I kept thinking about ways to open up to her. With one of Mystery's time constrants? ( "I can't stay long...blahblahblah") or be very direct? ( I think you're really cute, i just had to come over and say sometihng") I decided I wanted to talk to her during lunch because thats when i actually get a chance to see her for more than a split second.Like ive said before, ive always found it better to not overthink things and worry prior to approaching a chick. It never adds benefit to the situation. Just go in there with a clear mind and say whatever comes to you. Its gotta be natural.

After I ate, I saw her. I looked at her surroundings and this is what I saw. She was sitting at the bench, with two black girls, who weren't ghetto. I have had classes with the 2 black girls, and they are very quiet and shy. I see a good gym friend of mine named Francis, and he is just standing there. I decide I wanted to talk to him and eventually say something to The ps3 girl.

I talk to him for a few seconds, and then i look over at his friends. I immediately noticed that a pair of green eyes were staring right into me. I then realize its the ps3 girl. I simply look her back in the eyes, and say something similar to " whats up? something wrong?" and she stares at me for a few more seconds, and kinda squints at me, almost like she was trying to " figure me" out. then she finally says " I whooped u in call of duty". I kinda laugh and play dumb, saying " .... who are you? whats your psn?" we talk for a bit, but it doesn't go as " planned"Having "plans" never work, and if you try to have a plan, it never goes as planned. It actually ends up being a lot of trash talk about how she used a heartbeat sensor, and camps. But get this, here is where i get really confused and surprised. When I call her a camper, she stands up, walks away, and gets super " ghetto" on me. she basically is hitting her fists while saying " oh my god! you know how i feel about campers, dawg! " and she goes on about it. Im standing there like, holy sh1t, when did this white girl get so " urban?" shes prolly just jokin around

She ends up talking a bit of trash, saying how i was the biggest sh1t talker when she was playing Free for all in our private match ( which i def wasn't lol ) so id take that as an IOI. I end up walking away, confused on how to continue this conversation without getting super nerdy about call of duty. Ill probably see her tomorrow and i'll talk to her then. I really want to quickly get out of this " cod " talk, and find a way to build a comfortable rapport date ( which is basically when you find sometihng in common to do, and hang out and do that thing you share in common. If anything, i'll take her to this nice chill spot that has a pool table, air hockey, a couch, and a tetherball.etcetcetc)seems to me like right now the only thing you have in common is playing call of duty lol. I know its weird, but some girls are just into video game and are a little strange. If I was in your shoes, and truly wanted to get ass from this chick, I wouldnt worry about other things to say. I would just keep going with what has been working so far, and build off it. Just because the conversation is about video games doesnt mean you cant throw in stuff like c &f, neg hits, kino, all that.

To be honest, I think your best off inviting her over your place, bragging about how your going to whoop her in call of duty. I know you can get some EASY kino in there too. I mean just off the top of my head I could think of a bunch of ways to kino a chick im playin video games with. She kills you, give her a playful push, you kill her, give her a playful push sayin how she sucks, she kills you, lean over and try to sit back on her so she cant see. Or make contests like "if you kill me i'll let ya kiss me". If she agrees, kill or no kill its an easy hookup. Stuff like that. Really easy.

no number close and no true rapport built. but atleast i know who she is and she knows who i am, so we can now talk without it being so " cold."

A series of odd events.

So im walking around during my 5th period to deliver boxes to classes all around schools for a thing called Penny Wars, and i walk into a science building with a teacher and i see two F.O.B ( fresh off the boat)lol Hatian girls. they look at me, giggle, and say something in Kreo. ( spellcheck) i look confused as they repeat it, and eventually they come out in a very thick accent voice and say " you're cute" and they giggle to each other. I couldn't figure out anything to say, and i doubt they'd understand anything ****y n funny, so i replied " thanks.". not my type of girls so i leave it at that.once you go black you never go back:p

another weird thing was when i was walking around trying to find food to each before volleyball practice afterschool. Im walking around, and i see an old friend. she runs up to me and says " heyyy!" and we hug. we talk for a bit about bs, and i get a text message in my pocket. I pull my phone out and take a look at the phone. I read the message and its nothing important but a question from a friend. She looks at me surprised and says " oh your phone? you want me to put my number in your phone?" and i reply " sure.. if u want."Lol dumb question. Of course she wants to, why else would she ask? After she punches it in, i get my snack, and say goodbye. I then realize i don't even remember her name. She is a pretty " thick" black girl, and yes i would probably hit it, but never bring her back to meet the family. Shes alright, but shes always been kinda annoyingly flirty. like she would always flirt, but never do anything besides talk talk talk and try to give me blu balls.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/26/10 day 1 of spring break

so yesterday, i didn't do anything interesting. I just went to a school Clean up, and talked to friends. nothing serioues here.

3/27/10
Day 2 of spring break

So today was a beautiful day outside. No clouds, mad sun, and a nice hot sun shining down on Florida. this basically translated into a beach day. I was suppose to go with a bunch of friends, but because i wanted to wait till i could find more people to go, i ended up comming about 4 hours after my crew of friends arrived at the beach. I picked up two girls, Kristina ( brute) and Edith ( Mexican girl with braces, underaged cute girl)

I've mentioned these two girls before, and i've come to this conclusion. Brute = Friend. Edith = cutie. we talk and whatnot while we are heading off to the beach, and i find out Edith is on a " break" with her boyfriend, because he is insecure about her talking to any other guys. Keep in mind, Edith is only 15 for another month and 2 weeks ( yeah she told me the exact date of her birthday) Im invited to her sweet 16 party.

long story short, I got so much Kino from Edith. I ended up teasing her about how we will get together when shes finally 16, and she just smiled and laughed. She touched my ass in the water, and i turned around and grabbed hers. She would touch my chest, nipples, and my face. She would randomly hug me. The IOI's were everywhere, and im honestly thinking of talking to this girl more when shes 16 for sure. I already kind of made a date with her, i told her i would take her out to a nice spot around my area called " The walk " which is a small plaza of stores. Idk what else there is to say lol I can easily talk to this girl. I feel very comfortable around her

When i dropped her off, she said " I had a REALLY great time" and smiled as we hugged and said goodbye. Im def looking forward to hanging out with her more.

Anna that asian girl who flaked on me a bunch of times.

So here i am in a 7/11, which is right next to the beach trying to get change for a parking meter with Edith and kristina. we're standing there, and talking, and out of nowhere this Asian girl comes up awkwardly, and stands next to me and doesnt even look at me. I turn to her and notice it's Anna, and I guess im not really digging her for some reason.
I look at her and playfully say" are you stalking me?" and she replies " NOOO! you're always here when i am." luckily my friend Kristina interrupts, and we end up leaving. I get a call from Anna about 5 minutes later basically her asking " where am i gunna be " and to " call her" when i got to the beach. I didn't call her at all and she actually sent me 2 text messages saying " where are you?" and " ?!?!?" a few minutes later. I just laughed, but i didn't really feel interested in meeting her. I guess its because i Noticed she has yellow teeth... -.-

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K ill post back in the morning im very tired right now lol

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im tired as hell

BongDuy said:
3/26/10 day 1 of spring break

so yesterday, i didn't do anything interesting. I just went to a school Clean up, and talked to friends. nothing serioues here.

3/27/10
Day 2 of spring break

So today was a beautiful day outside. No clouds, mad sun, and a nice hot sun shining down on Florida. this basically translated into a beach day. I was suppose to go with a bunch of friends, but because i wanted to wait till i could find more people to go, i ended up comming about 4 hours after my crew of friends arrived at the beach. I picked up two girls, Kristina ( brute) and Edith ( Mexican girl with braces, underaged cute girl)

I've mentioned these two girls before, and i've come to this conclusion. Brute = Friend. Edith = cutie. we talk and whatnot while we are heading off to the beach, and i find out Edith is on a " break" with her boyfriend, because he is insecure about her talking to any other guys.Lmaoo wow Keep in mind, Edith is only 15 for another month and 2 weeks ( yeah she told me the exact date of her birthday) Im invited to her sweet 16 party.

long story short, I got so much Kino from Edithshe prolly wanted to hookup. I ended up teasing her about how we will get together when shes finally 16, and she just smiled and laughed. She touched my ass in the water, and i turned around and grabbed hers. She would touch my chest, nipples, and my face. She would randomly hug me. The IOI's were everywhere, and im honestly thinking of talking to this girl more when shes 16 for sure. I already kind of made a date with her, i told her i would take her out to a nice spot around my area called " The walk " which is a small plaza of stores. Idk what else there is to say lol I can easily talk to this girl. I feel very comfortable around herYea you can easilyyy get this chick. No problem at all

When i dropped her off, she said " I had a REALLY great time" and smiled as we hugged and said goodbye. Im def looking forward to hanging out with her more.have fun

Anna that asian girl who flaked on me a bunch of times.

So here i am in a 7/11, which is right next to the beach trying to get change for a parking meter with Edith and kristina. we're standing there, and talking, and out of nowhere this Asian girl comes up awkwardly, and stands next to me and doesnt even look at me. I turn to her and notice it's Anna, and I guess im not really digging her for some reason.
I look at her and playfully say" are you stalking me?" and she replies " NOOO! you're always here when i am." luckily my friend Kristina interrupts, and we end up leaving. I get a call from Anna about 5 minutes later basically her asking " where am i gunna be " and to " call her" when i got to the beach. I didn't call her at all and she actually sent me 2 text messages saying " where are you?" and " ?!?!?" a few minutes later. I just laughed, but i didn't really feel interested in meeting her. I guess its because i Noticed she has yellow teeth... -.-Hahahah

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha Eaglez you enjoying your spring break I take it?