My senior year and field reports

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ok i think to let him have this one

Just take turns in picking like wingmen.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So I actually didn't really do anything interesting here. Infact I wasn't going to post anything, but Lately I've been seeing this thread as a Self improvement or just a general Journal where I place my thoughts on things, and it just happens a lot of it revolves around women lol.

Today I did my cardio, which im picking up because ever since swim season ended, I've been gaining some fat. Just 20 minutes + jogging or walking to keep my heart rate around 100-170.

Vocabulary
So I noticed that When I talk, I sometimes say certain things that probably aren't the best. Like I tend to say " Yo " Often. For example:
"hey yo, whats the deal with that girl over there, yo?" * I know ridiculous *
I also Tend to replace words with "Sh1t" like " hey, when are you going to let me copy that sh1t". It's not a big deal, but It's not the most classy way to talk, plus i kind of do it excessively so im going to try and improve on that.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:

So I actually didn't really do anything interesting here. Infact I wasn't going to post anything, but Lately I've been seeing this thread as a Self improvement or just a general Journal where I place my thoughts on things, and it just happens a lot of it revolves around women lol.

Today I did my cardio, which im picking up because ever since swim season ended, I've been gaining some fat. Just 20 minutes + jogging or walking to keep my heart rate around 100-170.

Vocabulary
So I noticed that When I talk, I sometimes say certain things that probably aren't the best. Like I tend to say " Yo " Often. For example:
"hey yo, whats the deal with that girl over there, yo?" * I know ridiculous *
I also Tend to replace words with "Sh1t" like " hey, when are you going to let me copy that sh1t". It's not a big deal, but It's not the most classy way to talk, plus i kind of do it excessively so im going to try and improve on that.
Lol its not somethin big to worry about regarding the vocabulary. I guess thats just how teens talk these days...obviously when ur older tho and in a business environment its important to clean up ur vocabulary (my dad always says how everyone at work looks down on ppl that curse alot).

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like this has run its course. Great job on all your improvement, Duy.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
It seems like this has run its course. Great job on all your improvement, Duy.
haha thanks, I feel the same way =)

12.22.09 On Winter break, so no school

Jackie.
Short Mexican Girl I met at homecoming/ I usually walk to class, vice versa

So last Night I get a random text from her and we start to talk for an hour or so. Nothing interesting here, but I find out she's 17 and her birthday is May 10. I tease her by asking " What are you going to get me for christmas?"
her : depends what you getting meee
me : you'll see when we get back to school
her : ok ill let you see when we go back to school
me : "see"? I dont like the sound of that
her: lol what do you want
me: idk use your NON perverted imagination
her: hmmm. why not ;) lol
me: im not that easy
her: aww man why not lol
me: haha whats that suppose to mean
her: oh nothing lol

Anyways, we talk a bit more and I end up saying something about a Candy store that just recently opened up in the mall. Fast forward to around 2:00 Pm in the afternoon today, and she shoots me another text saying " I saw the candy store!" I respond with " without me? im hurt"
her: lol want to go with me??
me: not now, im on the road lol
her: lol not now i just came back from the mall
me: how many times have you been to the mall this week?
her: I lost count -.- but i might go 2mw lol
me: okay we'll go tomorrow
her: can it be in the morning?
me: lol why? you got a date in the afternoon?
her: yeah my dates name is work

She works 4Pm - 10PM Tuesday - Thursday this week. We talk some more and she tries to come up with a nickname for me, because I've given her the nickname Papa Fritas ( French fries in spanish). She calls me Chino ( chinese ) and I jokingly send her " Papa fritas Y Chino :)" ( French fries and China ) and she replies " Papa fritas over chino lol" a few seconds later, she sends another one " ewww? nvm lol"
Again I say I bring up the topic of her getting me a gift for Xmas, and she asks What im getting her. I tell her A surprise isn't a surprise if I tell her, but honestly I think my "Surprise" gift is just a kiss from me to her lmao. That would be a pretty nice gift :) Especially if we actually do hang out tomorrow. It seems like its up to me to decide whether I want to get out of my house and meet up with her, or even pick her up to go to the mall. I still have some Xmas shopping to do, so maybe i'll go. haha what am i talking about, I would be crazy If i didn't! I may get a kiss close tomorrow :)

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job man I think you did really well with this chick...and yea I think you can definitely kiss close her easily. Like you said, just go with "heres my christmas gift...come here" and then go right in. Somethin along the lines of that. Should be no problem, let us know how it goes!

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i wake up really early, around 8 for whatever reason. I figure I'd send Jackie a text message around 11:00 ish to tell her to meet me at the mall around 12, because I wasn't sure when she would be awake.

It was 10:40 ish, im just surfing the net and still waking up. All of a sudden I get a text message from Jackie, that read " No candy store today?"
me: haha im going around 12. You should come :)
her: with who?
me: just me
her: why not 1130?
me: why 1130?
her: nvm 12 is good lol
me: alright cool.

She texts me while im out doing my cardio saying that she can't get a ride, so i tell her im going to pick her up. I pick her up around 12:20 PM whatever, and we drive off to the mall. Theres no awkwardness, as we immediately begin to talk. When we get to the mall we walk around and talk some more. That's basically all we did. There were a few factors that Came into play, I ran into some friends here and there, and i'm not sure if they knew Jackie, but Maybe I should of introduced Jackie to them, instead of greeting and hugging them while Jackie Just stood there. Jackie Ran into an old friend of hers ( Im guessing not very close ) and she didn't introduce me to him, but maybe its because they are just aquatints.

tease
So for whatever reason, im scared of getting rejected so i don't hold her hand until near the end of the whole mall scene. We walk around and look for stuff for our family and whatnot and we just talk. Maybe I teased her a bit too much, jokingly teasing her for being short and mexican. but she doesn't SEEM to take offense, but she teasded me too. the conversation wasn't too bad in my opinion, there was always something to say. She would take effort in the convo, which was good and we lasted.

Her parents.

Okay So I handled this situation pretty awkwardly. She gets a phone call and says its from her mom. I say something along the lines of " oh great, let's meet them another day." as we walk around. because I have no clue what they look like, we eventually bump into them. It's just her mom and her sisters. I walk around and pretend that i don't know jackie, like an idiot, and I eventually end up saying " Hi. " after we leave, I ask her " So what did your mom say?" Jackie Replies " She said " When is he going to come over and say hi?" and I told her that He was just shy".
Yeah def not the smoothest thing. Me and Jackie walk around more, while Jackie's mom goes wherever.

kino

So there was kino here and there, Sometimes my hands would be on her shoulder as i playfully walk her forward so she would keep moving instead of eye fvcking some shirts. She kino'd me back by playfully punching me because I probably teased her a bit much, and When I would see a store that I wanted to go to, I would hook arms ( Yeah I should of grabbed her hand, but I do that later) and it stays hooked for only a second or two before I break the kino. There was one point where we were in this Girly store, So after a minute or two of that, I say " Let's gooo" as I hook two fingers against her hand and begin walking, but she is just really into that shirt. She ends up only buying boots for her cousin, and that's it. I buy nothing.
While we are walking through Macy's I accidently brush my arm against her but and she says " Jeez, Duy thats like the hundreth time you touched my ass today!" and I respond" okay honestly, that was like the first." and she goes " nuh uh, that was atleast the 2nd" im not sure what happen after that but we walk more. I think i burned atleast 200 calories walking all over the mall, im exhausted.
I eventually sum enough balls to hold her hand ( I know im just as surprised, it just seemed that when we were in the mall, her interest levels were low or something, so it just made me a bit nervous) We are walking out of a store, and shes lagging behind a bit. I say " Keep up, you're so slow" and I grab her hand. She pulls away, and says " No, I can keep up just fine by myself" but with a smile and in a playful tone.
Cueing my exit, because shortly afterwards I say " I should be heading home now." Im guess is either two things.
1) She isnt interested
2) She's interested, but doesn't want her mom to see her holding her hand, because they are roaming around we had no clue where they are.

Right now im just mentally/Physically drained

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time to digest

BongDuy said:
So i wake up really early, around 8 for whatever reason. I figure I'd send Jackie a text message around 11:00 ish to tell her to meet me at the mall around 12, because I wasn't sure when she would be awake.

It was 10:40 ish, im just surfing the net and still waking up. All of a sudden I get a text message from Jackie, that read " No candy store today?"
me: haha im going around 12. You should come :)
her: with who?
me: just me
her: why not 1130?
me: why 1130?
her: nvm 12 is good lol
me: alright cool.

She texts me while im out doing my cardio saying that she can't get a ride, so i tell her im going to pick her up. I pick her up around 12:20 PM whatever, and we drive off to the mall. Theres no awkwardness, as we immediately begin to talk. When we get to the mall we walk around and talk some more. That's basically all we did. There were a few factors that Came into play, I ran into some friends here and there, and i'm not sure if they knew Jackie, but Maybe I should of introduced Jackie to them, instead of greeting and hugging them while Jackie Just stood there. Jackie Ran into an old friend of hers ( Im guessing not very close ) and she didn't introduce me to him, but maybe its because they are just aquatints.

tease
So for whatever reason, im scared of getting rejectedahh come on man, ive explained this to you a few times. Like i said before, you cant be afraid of rejection, you have to be willing to accept it cuz it does and will happen. And like i always say, "regret is much worse than rejection" so i don't hold her hand until near the end of the whole mall scene. We walk around and look for stuff for our family and whatnot and we just talk. Maybe I teased her a bit too much, jokingly teasing her for being short and mexican.ehh id be very careful about this...girls can be very sensitive about their height or ethnicity. kinda like teasin a girl about her wait; you just dont do that at all cuz no girls like to joke about their weight. but she doesn't SEEM to take offense, but she teasded me too. the conversation wasn't too bad in my opinion, there was always something to say. She would take effort in the convo, which was good and we lasted.

Her parents.

Okay So I handled this situation pretty awkwardly. She gets a phone call and says its from her mom. I say something along the lines of " oh great, let's meet them another day." as we walk around. because I have no clue what they look like, we eventually bump into them. It's just her mom and her sisters. I walk around and pretend that i don't know jackiehaha, like an idiot, and I eventually end up saying " Hi. " after we leave, I ask her " So what did your mom say?" Jackie Replies " She said " When is he going to come over and say hi?" and I told her that He was just shy".
Yeah def not the smoothest thing. Me and Jackie walk around more, while Jackie's mom goes wherever.

kino

So there was kino here and there, Sometimes my hands would be on her shoulder as i playfully walk her forward so she would keep moving instead of eye fvcking some shirts. When I would see a store that I wanted to go to, I would hook arms ( Yeah I should of grabbed her hand, but I do that later)ya id def grab her hand instead of put my arm around her shoulder/waist and pull her towards the store and it stays hooked for only a second or two before I break the kino. There was one point where we were in this Girly store, So after a minute or two of that, I say " Let's gooo" as I hook two fingers against her hand and begin walking, but she is just really into that shirt. She ends up only buying boots for her cousin, and that's it. I buy nothing.
While we are walking through Macy's I accidently brush my arm against her but and she says " Jeez, Duy thats like the hundreth time you touched my ass today!" and I respond" okay honestly, that was like the first." and she goes " nuh uh, that was atleast the 2nd"hahah i wouldve teased her sayin "ohh you know you like itt" or sumtin im not sure what happen after that but we walk more. I think i burned atleast 200 calories walking all over the mall, im exhausted.
I eventually sum enough balls to hold her handthink of how that sounds. you have to sum enough balls just to hold a girls hand?! That sounds pretty pathetic to me ( I know im just as surprised, it just seemed that when we were in the mall, her interest levels were low or something, so it just made me a bit nervous)When your hangin out with a girl, try to avoid thoughts like "ohh i wonder if shes interested" "oh i wonder if she likes me", stuff like that. Dont think about her interest level in you. Instead, you have to try convincing yourself (or at least telling yourself), that shes definitely into you. "I KNOW this chick wants me". I say that all the time. And it helps alot because your game is gonna be much better on a girl who you know is interested rather than one you dont think is interested We are walking out of a store, and shes lagging behind a bit. I say " Keep up, you're so slow" and I grab her hand. She pulls away, and says " No, I can keep up just fine by myself"
Cueing my exit, because shortly afterwards I say " I should be heading home now." Im guess is either two things.
1) She isnt interested i think your overanalyzing a bit here. Just because she pulled away doesnt mean shes not interested. Instead, you should stop rushing so much, and walk close next to her rather than have to sort of drag her along with you
2) She's interested, but doesn't want her mom to see her holding her hand,was her mom still with you guys? like right behind you two? A LOT of girls feel very weird about touching guys in front of their parents.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh this is why FR can be so misunderstanding. I just skipped a lot of facts that I should of placed.

eaglez1177 said:
Instead, you should stop rushing so much, and walk close next to her rather than have to sort of drag her along with you
We walked side by side, very close. I Guess I would of grabbed her hand sooner if she didn't have her phone in one hand and her bag ( With the shoes she bought) in the other. That played a bit of a factor.

eaglez1177 said:
was her mom still with you guys? like right behind you two? A LOT of girls feel very weird about touching guys in front of their parents.
No, but she could of been anywhere, We didn't know where to be exact. She was walking around with her other sisters.

eaglez1177 said:
ehh id be very careful about this...girls can be very sensitive about their height or ethnicity. kinda like teasin a girl about her wait; you just dont do that at all cuz no girls like to joke about their weight.
yeah you're probably right, I probably should of tried to talk about other stuff more, but Im just gunna work on this.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Hey nice report, just wanted to say real quickly about the teasing thing...I remember that in some movie I watched, a really wise character said that you only tease people for things that come about as a result of their OWN decisions and actions...so not just for girls but in general. I guess some girls would get pissed about racial jokes? So just idk maybe it's better to like make fun of quirky, weird things they do (tripping, freaking out about something...).

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12.26.09 ITS CHRISTMAS!

So i get some sexy new cologne and 80$. I almost overlooked the fact that my early christmas present was my Toyota Corolla 09, which is awesome.
I didn't do much today, just hung out with the fam, chilled at home, washed the car, and ate at a lovely buffet :p

Anyways, I wasn't going to post anything until recently I got a random call from Kristina ( Brute ) She asks if i wanted to go to the mall tomorrow, With Edith ( Mexican, "Cali") and my other friend Karl, who's actually pretty cool with me. I notice that immediately we start talking, and im not sure if its because of her personality, but she ended up talking about what she got for christmas, and then it led to paintballing. if it wasn't for me trying to get out of the converstation, i think we could of went on for another 30 minutes easily.

The only reason why i wanted to get out of the convo, was because i'm not of a phone person, and because i wanted to save all the talking for tomorrow, when i do hang out with them. Apparently, everythings on sale and we're gunna go shop for some stuff. Anyways, ill keep you guys updated on this.

Merry X-Mas everyone! Take it easy

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last night

So Last night, I had the worst feeling ever. I read this thing on facebook called 102 things girls wished Guys knew, and it had some AFC things on there, but there were some "Romantic" stuff I read and that just set me off the edge. It reminded me of the Ex girlfriend, and for some reason, it struck me hard last night. I remember trying to sleep around 11:30, and I was rolling around with my eyes closed for what seemed like forever. When I looked at my phone, it was 1:30 AM and I just kept playing these scenarios in my head. Just Dates with the ex, and how I could of did things differently. I felt like I had the strongest feeling of one itus, but it didn't make me cry or anything. I just felt awful about the whole thing. I ended up on the computer, just listening to music and thinking.

I remembered reading something on sleep aid, that when your mind is full of thoughts, like overwhelming thoughts, it helps to write down whatever it is thats on your mind, and that's what I did. I did this for 30 minutes, and wrote everything that was on my mind, no holding back. It ended up being all about the Ex, and while im not going to go into detail, it ended up helping out a lot, because when I shut off my computer and fell back into bed, the next thing i knew i was in LaLa land, flying.

The mall
I got a call from kristina ( brute ) around 12:30, telling me to meet her and Edith (Mexican,braces, "Cali") at the mall around 2:00 pm. Well I started doing my Cardio around 1:30, and I ended up showering, and eating, so I got to the mall around 2:50pm, luckily for me, they were late too and came around 2:30. I met up with Edith first, and we walked around looking for other friends. I think im getting better with the small talk, because I never ran out of things to say, which was WONDERFUL, and not awkward at all. We joked around a bit, and we end up talking about me being 18, and her being 15, AKA Jailbait. She says to me " I bet you feel like a pedo walking around with me.", and i reply " Me? I look like im 13 haha" and we both laugh. She ends up kinoing me by poking at me, and bumping into me while we walk, and yeah Edith is cute, but she is too young. She gives me some IOI's from time to time, like following me instead of our other friends ( I'll mention this later)

we ended up finding three other friends, who were all guys. 1 of them was a good friend of mine,edith's and Kristina's. We will call him Karl. while the other two random guys were just there for our good friend. The two strangers were sophmores and immature as hell, like this kid had a shirt saying " I eat pvssy like A fat kid eats cake" for god's sakes. Who wears that crap?

It ends up being just basically being me and Edith, with Kristina sometimes being there, as we walked around. Karl ended up hanging out with the two immature guys, and we just roam around looking at stuff, since everything is on sale. I end up buying a pair of white Converses, old school baby ;). We end up entering JCPennys and we meet up with Kristina's Uncle, who is a pretty short guy. They start talking and I end up meeting them, and they all play paintball. Kristina ends up inviting me wensday to go paintballing with her, and I agree, even though it costs a lot (45$)haha.

The park
We end up leaving the mall together, and im not sure what we are doing. It's pretty chilly outside, around 78, but i mention a pool, and at first they seem pretty into it. When we start walking to my car, they end up changing their mind, and I think of going to a park near my house, which just re-opened. We stayed there and it was pretty fun, although I can't imagine bringing a date to the park. It's much funner when there are more people, maybe a group date or something. We jump on the swings and laugh a bit, and I get some kino on Kristina when I spin her on those little chairs. nothing too serious here, she doesn't respond positively ( giving me kino ), or negatively ( slapping me in the face ). Just neutral

Anyways, They get a call from Karl ( Who we ditched, because he kept hanging out with those two immature friends of his) and Kristina says " I feel bad for Karl. I mean we invited him, so let's go back to the mall. you comming duy?" I tell them I won't go back to the mall, but i'll drop them off to meet karl, which is what I did. When they exited my car, they said " So you're not comming? aww we're gunna miss you." and I just drove off. I didn't want to be anywhere near that mall for more than 30 minutes, because I had been there so many times this week.

In conclusion

-Edith. She's jailbait, but she keeps giving me minor IOI's, like she would say " I don't look 15, relax!" and she would kino me again and again. Maybe she is just flirty. On our way to the park, we actually end up talking more about the jailbait thing and she says " Do you think i would be the type of girl to snitch or something?" and I jokefully reply " yeah when I don't buy you those diamond earings you want " and we all laugh.

-Kristina. She seems cold. It's like she isn't interested in any guy, because I've never heard her say " oh he's pretty hot." or anything. I would only get with Kristina over edith because Kristina is actually the Legal age lol she doesn't seem too interested in me though, but I can't say for sure. I ended up not spending too much time with her at the mall because she was with her uncle and her aunt bought her some stuff for christmas. I ended up spending more time with Edith, which kind of defeated the whole purpose of going to the mall, which was to see if Kristina liked me or not. Maybe another time.me.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone seen that movie Avatar? I just came back from seeing it and it was fvckin AMAZING...truly stunning what technology can do these days. Anyways...

BongDuy said:

Last night

So Last night, I had the worst feeling ever. I read this thing on facebook called 102 things girls wished Guys knew, and it had some AFC things on there, but there were some "Romantic" stuff I read and that just set me off the edge. It reminded me of the Ex girlfriend, and for some reason, it struck me hard last night. I remember trying to sleep around 11:30, and I was rolling around with my eyes closed for what seemed like forever. When I looked at my phone, it was 1:30 AM and I just kept playing these scenarios in my head. Just Dates with the ex, and how I could of did things differently. I felt like I had the strongest feeling of one itus, but it didn't make me cry or anything. I just felt awful about the whole thing. I ended up on the computer, just listening to music and thinking.

I remembered reading something on sleep aid, that when your mind is full of thoughts, like overwhelming thoughts, it helps to write down whatever it is thats on your mind, and that's what I did. I did this for 30 minutes, and wrote everything that was on my mind, no holding back. It ended up being all about the Ex, and while im not going to go into detail, it ended up helping out a lot, because when I shut off my computer and fell back into bed, the next thing i knew i was in LaLa land, flying.You guys only went out for what? Two weeks? You gotta get over it man.

The mall
I got a call from kristina ( brute ) around 12:30, telling me to meet her and Edith (Mexican,braces, "Cali") at the mall around 2:00 pm. Well I started doing my Cardio around 1:30, and I ended up showering, and eating, so I got to the mall around 2:50pm, luckily for me, they were late too and came around 2:30. I met up with Edith first, and we walked around looking for other friends. I think im getting better with the small talk, because I never ran out of things to say, which was WONDERFUL, and not awkward at all. We joked around a bit, and we end up talking about me being 18, and her being 15, AKA Jailbait. She says to me " I bet you feel like a pedo walking around with me.", and i reply " Me? I look like im 13 haha" and we both laugh. She ends up kinoing me by poking at me, and bumping into me while we walk, and yeah Edith is cute, but she is too young. She gives me some IOI's from time to time, like following me instead of our other friends ( I'll mention this later)

we ended up finding three other friends, who were all guys. 1 of them was a good friend of mine,edith's and Kristina's. We will call him Karl. while the other two random guys were just there for our good friend. The two strangers were sophmores and immature as hell, like this kid had a shirt saying " I eat pvssy like A fat kid eats cake" for god's sakes. Who wears that crap?Lol wtf who wears a shirt like that??

It ends up being just basically being me and Edith, with Kristina sometimes being there, as we walked around. Karl ended up hanging out with the two immature guys, and we just roam around looking at stuff, since everything is on sale. I end up buying a pair of white Converses, old school baby ;). We end up entering JCPennys and we meet up with Kristina's Uncle, who is a pretty short guy. They start talking and I end up meeting them, and they all play paintball. Kristina ends up inviting me wensday to go paintballing with her, and I agree, even though it costs a lot (45$)haha.

The park
We end up leaving the mall together, and im not sure what we are doing. It's pretty chilly outside, around 78it was 29 today where I am, but i mention a pool, and at first they seem pretty into it. When we start walking to my car, they end up changing their mind, and I think of going to a park near my house, which just re-opened. We stayed there and it was pretty fun, although I can't imagine bringing a date to the park. It's much funner when there are more people, maybe a group date or something. We jump on the swings and laugh a bit, and I get some kino on Kristina when I spin her on those little chairs. nothing too serious here, she doesn't respond positively ( giving me kino ), or negatively ( slapping me in the face ). Just neutral

Anyways, They get a call from Karl ( Who we ditched, because he kept hanging out with those two immature friends of his) and Kristina says " I feel bad for Karl. I mean we invited him, so let's go back to the mall. you comming duy?" I tell them I won't go back to the mall, but i'll drop them off to meet karl, which is what I did. When they exited my car, they said " So you're not comming? aww we're gunna miss you." and I just drove off. I didn't want to be anywhere near that mall for more than 30 minutes, because I had been there so many times this week.You drove them all the way back to the mall just so they could ditch you and see Karl? Thats pretty sad.

In conclusion

-Edith. She's jailbait, but she keeps giving me minor IOI's, like she would say " I don't look 15, relax!" and she would kino me again and againshe really wishes she was older so she could be all over you. Maybe she is just flirtythis chick wants you, its pretty obvious. On our way to the park, we actually end up talking more about the jailbait thing and she says " Do you think i would be the type of girl to snitch or something?" and I jokefully reply " yeah when I don't buy you those diamond earings you want " and we all laugh.

-Kristina. She seems cold. It's like she isn't interested in any guy, because I've never heard her say " oh he's pretty hot." or anything. I would only get with Kristina over edith because Kristina is actually the Legal age lol she doesn't seem too interested in me though, but I can't say for sure. I ended up not spending too much time with her at the mall because she was with her uncle and her aunt bought her some stuff for christmas. I ended up spending more time with Edith, which kind of defeated the whole purpose of going to the mall, which was to see if Kristina liked me or not. Maybe another time.me.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You drove them all the way back to the mall just so they could ditch you and see Karl? Thats pretty sad.

no it's not that they ditched me, they wanted me to come with them into the mall, but I was sick of being in a mall. I had already gotten new shoes, and I didn't want to be in there any more than I had to, so I left

it was 29 today where I am

Damn now thats cold

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
78 is chilly to you? What the fck where are you from again?

Edit: Oh. You Florida people. I hope you come north and crash in the snow :p

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stephenie
So I had this girl added on my FB for a while, but I never really interact with her. She seems to always try and post optimistic things as her statuses, and she always says things like " i miss you and there's nothing i can do about it..", so she is kind of a hopeless romantic. She is a very thin girl, shorter than me. Hispanic background, and she's always smiling and friendly. She was at the same school as I was during our freshmen year, but she soon left for a better school shortly before sophmore year began, so we do know each other and that also mean's shes a senior. We went to a small "party" of a friends of ours and we drank. at this time, she was currently dating a friend of mine, so i didn't make a move, but we are on good terms and whatnot. She doesn't even talk to my friend anymore, so i don't think its a big deal if i do anything with this Stephenie

Anyways so im on facebook and we've mentioned hanging out before. The only thing is i've been so lazy when it comes to meeting her because I don't really think shes all too crazy, I mean she's cute, but i don't think she's very horny if you know what i mean. We end up saying things like " oh you're going to take my out to sushi one day." to each other, and today i commented on her status and this is what came out of it.

me: * I say something about sushi *
her :D you still owe me somee!!! cailfornia rolls ♥
me: Just like you owe me some. if i had a job, this would be a lot easier since i've got no money :(
her :lol oh apply at panera bread duy! :] ok fine ill buy some and we can share deal?!
me :where exactly is your job? haha alright its a date, which means you've got to pick me up and take care of me :)
her :lol its right off wiles and 441, where the super target is, in that plaza.
okay finee a date it is. :)
me : let's do it this afternoon, a little later in the day. I lost your number, so msg me in my inbox
her: i cant tonight i work till 9 >.< but ill message my # anyways.
me: alright, we'll figure something out

(We continue a bit through text after she gave me her number ....)

me: so since you work so much, when are you free?
her: well lets see i work everyday lmao till sunday of next week -___- i think i have monday and tuesday off ill check tho
me: alright just let me know when u find out
her: okay will do so :)

Pissed off Update EDit: The cousin ****blocker

So i end up having a public chat session with Stiph on FB, and all of a sudden my cousin jumps in. Basically I posted a status update saying " I want to climb a tree."
Stiph: lets go!
me : blah blah there are no trees
Stiph:lol hahaha well maybe look somewhere better!
me: okay, when after we go get some sushi, we can hunt down the perfect tree. :)
Ass hole Cousin : i still want my sushi date w/ you two!!
Stiph: lol hahahah oh you can join us. we three were the ones who came up with the sushi stuff :)

Okay so immediately Im thinking " wtf cousin, dont you know SH1T about social manners? especially on **** blocking your own BLOOD?" but I don't say crap to him, because I have this hunch that he will snitch out on me and say to Stiph " Oh Duy was telling me not to come, blah blah, **** blocking, blah blah" and then bam, im out of business here.

I figured there are a few ways of handling this.

1) Tell stiph to just go and get sushi with my cousin without me since I will be " Busy ". This way, I can find out how she feels about him, so if she is just as annoyed of him as I am, she will say something similiar to " oh but i don't like him blah blah i was just being nice" which would be ACE.
I think this will work because....
A) They've never met in person before. He just jumped into one of my public chats and added her randomly.
B) He can't drive. He's like 21, and he can't drive, so i doubt he will get his mom to drive all the way down to my area( he lives like 30 minutes away ) to meet up with this chick

2) Have a little chat with my cousin on ****blocking.

3) Making a date with her, and telling him that the whole date thing is off. Hopefully Stiph won't talk to him or anything and I can just go alone with her, while my ****blocking cousin keeps his happy ass home alone.

Last edited:

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm I really like choice 1, it's very clever and I definitely feel like it's gonna work based on the info you gave.

Also, I feel like a lot of the girls you post about are mexican, is there a really big hispanic population where you are?

colombiandude

Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:

It's pretty chilly outside, around 78,
lol. you florida people. i was nearto the hudson river yesterday and it was about 20 degrees. Felt like 10 cuz it was so fvcking windy. I couldnt breath sometimes. man up duy. lol.