My senior year and field reports

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time to digest

BongDuy said:

So yesterday I had told Lili that I was comming over to smoke. The temptation of getting some foreplay was a bit much, so i decided to bust a nut earlylol. When I was done, I had lost all motivation to come over Her house, I thought to myself " Well, now since that's outta the way... why am i going over there again?" I ended up driving over there around 1 because I already had made plans on her, and I decided free weed wouldn't be bad.

Lili Jailbait
So I arrive at her house, and it's just her. We smoke and we just chill for a bit. During the time we're together, She calls friends over, first two guys ( Kyle, from last time, and his quite friend who reminded me of mclovin) and after they left, two girls came ( Calm down guys, they were both freshmen and probably 14) One girl was ugly as hell, she had braces and wouldn't shut the hell up. The other girl was pretty cute, but she was obviously way too young.

While I was over there, Lili kept trying to isolate me. While I was laying on the couch, she laid next to me and asked " Want to see my room?" I said " Sure." Expecting her to try and make a move. She laid on her bed and I laid, with my back against her chest. She says " Ew im spooning you." and flips me over, but I resist and lay on my stomach. Shes on my back and it's starting to annoy me actually. All the talking she is doing, and all this touching feeling stuff, it's becoming a bit much. I would close my eyes and imagine her, and when I opened them, she looked like she was fvcking 12. So I decided It would be best to leave early, so around 4:30 PM, as the three girls are doing their own thing in the bathroom ( Taking pictures ), I lie to her saying that my Mom wants me home at 5:00. At first she tries to get me to stay by asking " Why?" and saying " You can't drive."

Honestly, at the time I thought I could, and I did. But when I got home, I realized how High I was. Not very smart, but im safe and im glad im out of that situation. I don't think I will ever hang with her, atleast until she's 18. lol...Driving high shouldnt be a problem at all...ive done it many times and its really not anywhere near dangerous as driving drunk. Be warned tho: if you blaze with a girl, chances are you make become EXTREMELY horny. This has happened to me before and I kid you not its almost uncontrollable.

Jackie Little Mexican Girl/ I usually walk her to class or she walks me to class
So on facebook her status changes from Relationship to single. She just broke up with an Asian guy, not sure if that'll be a factor, but I will start making it more clear that im interested in her. The thing is she is also an Ex of my friend ( Not the asian guy she recently broke up with, but a few years back my buddy Juan dated her. ), and Im wondering will that effect our friendship? What about that " Bro code" ?A few years ago? No that definitely should not have any effect on your friendship with him. If it was a few weeks ago, then it would be an issue, but a few years? Your friend is definitely over her by now (hopefully). I wouldnt even really bring the thing up to him (as in ask him if its okay), simply cuz its just so minor that he dated her (because he dated her a few years ago)

Myself

As i'm trying to improve, im working on being a lot less boring. I hear this comes through time, as you practice socializing with people and doing your own hobbies, so im going to let this ride. My biggest three goals are conversations + Being interesting + Being Fun.good

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha your first paragraph made me laugh

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Typical day, nothing too interesting happen here. I did however try to ask Anna out for a date, but I kinda... messed things up.

Anna Asian girl around my hood/ Kino'd me lots at the pool/ huge ioi's

So lately i feel like I've kinda figured Anna out. She's a cute girl, and she's usually around nerdy guys ( She's in a magnet program at school ) and she usually hangs out with a few guys and whatnot. She's the type of girl who, if you say she's cute, or pretty, she'll doubt you instantly and start listing some of the things wrong with her ( Insecure? ). Anyways, I feel that When I come off as ****y, like i usually do through texts, she decides that she doesn't want to play my games and straight up denies me. Here is how things went. and yes, i realized how much more complicated i made things than just straight up asking her out. bleaghhh

me: so i know this girl and shes pretty cool
her okay?
me: if u met her, i think you would think she's pretty cool too
her you're so random lol
me you should come meet her on saturday
her whats her name?
me ohh so now ur curious?
her well you're telling me about her
me well come saturday and find out. theres this place called rickatown and me and some friends are going. it would be cool if you came along
her lol nah im good.
me okay smartie, im trying to ask you out
her huh?

and i haven't replied. yeah i screwed this one up, but damn i tried, even though it sucked.

colombiandude

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm. seems to me like you didnt straight up ask her on a date. and why would she say huh? sometimes women piss me off.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:

Typical day, nothing too interesting happen here. I did however try to ask Anna out for a date, but I kinda... messed things up.

Anna Asian girl around my hood/ Kino'd me lots at the pool/ huge ioi's

So lately i feel like I've kinda figured Anna out. She's a cute girl, and she's usually around nerdy guys ( She's in a magnet program at school ) and she usually hangs out with a few guys and whatnot. She's the type of girl who, if you say she's cute, or pretty, she'll doubt you instantly and start listing some of the things wrong with her ( Insecure? )yep, many girls are like this. Anyways, I feel that When I come off as ****y, like i usually do through texts, she decides that she doesn't want to play my games and straight up denies me. Here is how things went. and yes, i realized how much more complicated i made things than just straight up asking her out. bleaghhh

me: so i know this girl and shes pretty cool
her okay?
me: if u met her, i think you would think she's pretty cool too
her you're so random lol
me you should come meet her on saturday
her whats her name?
me ohh so now ur curious?
her well you're telling me about her
me well come saturday and find out. theres this place called rickatown and me and some friends are going. it would be cool if you came along
her lol nah im good.
me okay smartie, im trying to ask you out
her huh?

and i haven't replied. yeah i screwed this one up, but damn i tried, even though it sucked.yeah you definitely screwed up. the way you went about tryin to get her to hang with you was just really weird. And next time you want to go on a date with Anna, dont suggest that you two go to "rickatown"(im guessin its some town where u hang out?) with some friends to meet some random ass girl which Anna doesnt even know. Try to come up with something better that you think would be more enticing and enjoyable to her.

And you definitely messed up at the end there by confessing to her that you were "trying to ask her out". That was some AFC coming out in you. Im sure you know by now to never "ask" a girl to hang out with you, not to mention that you didnt take the rejection well at all (which was why you said that last line). After she said "nah im good" you shouldve just said ok and then ended the convo.

I think the reason why she said "huh" was because you just confused her at the end when she had already rejected you lol

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Woke up late and got to school after the bell rang. Didn't see anyone in particularly interesting.

Jackie Short mexican girl who i met at the homecoming game.
I walked her to class after lunch, and for the first time since we hung out, i went in to kiss her on the cheek. I initiated it, and it wasn't one of those friendly ones. I had my arm around her and what not. but anyways, the thing i need to work on with her is just talking to her and getting something interesting out. She's probably like a 6/7 but she has a lot of attention from guys because she has a fat booty and what not ( Yeah im a sucker for those.) I can't think of much to do besides talk to her, but when i think of things to say to her, my mind just goes blank and i can't think of anything to say. That's one thing that probably sucked about today, because I was around her ( my friends hang out with her friends) and i didn't say much to her.

Recon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that this is a really inspiring thread. I wish i had done something similar when I was in HS. Rock on man, if you can figure this stuff out now you'll be leauges ahead of any guys in College

Btw, Eagles your an awesome guy, I've followed your posts and your really helping out all the guys in the HS forum.

I wish you the best Bong

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:

Woke up late and got to school after the bell rang. Didn't see anyone in particularly interesting.

Jackie Short mexican girl who i met at the homecoming game.
I walked her to class after lunch, and for the first time since we hung out, i went in to kiss her on the cheek. I initiated it, and it wasn't one of those friendly ones. I had my arm around her and what not. but anyways, the thing i need to work on with her is just talking to her and getting something interesting out. She's probably like a 6/7 but she has a lot of attention from guys because she has a fat booty and what not ( Yeah im a sucker for those.)lol same I can't think of much to do besides talk to her, but when i think of things to say to her, my mind just goes blank and i can't think of anything to saylike i said, and i know its tough, but you have to try to stop thinking so much when your in a convo with a girl. The reason why youre havin trouble coming up with things to say is probably because your uncomfortable or nervous, and when people feel like that, their mind runs at a million miles an hour trying to figure out how to not make the situation awkward and what to say. So the root of it is really just finding that comfort zone with this chick, and instead of having a "hmm what might be good to say to this girl" mindset, have a more "say whatever comes to my mind/say anything" mindset.(thats when you'll start to see that you wont have to actually think about c&, neg hits, all that, but rather it would just come straight outta your mouth without much thought).. That's one thing that probably sucked about today, because I was around her ( my friends hang out with her friends) and i didn't say much to her.
And thanks Recon im just trying to help out as many of the HS guys as possible cuz often times on these forums many of their threads and posts go overlooked cuz the older DJ's just dont care about helping the HS guys really and just pay attention to the main DJ Discussion part of the forum. I switch back and forth between the two but im a senior in HS as well and have been through/changed alot, so I try to teach other HS guys what i've learned and stuff cuz ive experienced much of their problems

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Recon said:
Btw, Eagles your an awesome guy, I've followed your posts and your really helping out all the guys in the HS forum.

I wish you the best Bong
Second this, and Eaglez you've contributed so much to this forum. Just curious, what's your situation like right now? Still got that fb?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Second this, and Eaglez you've contributed so much to this forum. Just curious, what's your situation like right now? Still got that fb?
Ehh not really anymore...shes goin out with some random guy now so although shes still really flirty and sh*t like that and says she wants to hang out (aka have sex), she never follows through with actually hanging out, and I began to figure that she was just trying to keep me on the backburner for when she broke up with that bf. That being said, ive pretty much stopped all contact with her and ive decided to stop being fvck buddies with her for good.

Other than that, I havent had any more lays; just a lot of hookups and some bj's every now and then lol. Although this past weekend I hooked up with a REALLY ugly ass chick cuz I was fvckin hammered at my friend's bday party. Idc though sh*t happens when you're really drunk lol. Everyone has an experience like that at one point or another.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Talk talk talk

So today I wanted to do something different. I decided yesterday that I could use some convo practice, so I decided I really wanted to interact with people all day. I decided to start when I got into my first hour. Usually I sit with two guys, give or take a few random people who come in. The two guys are alright friends and they Usually Talk about Modern Warfare 2 all day. I sometimes join in and tell them about how fun it is and whatnot, but I decided I wanted to try and actually lead a conversation away from that. It went pretty well. I kept things pretty fresh and switched from topic to topic. this set the ball rolling for the rest of the day because Today felt like a great day.

2nd hour I took a test, so not much talking there. 3rd hour, where my good friend George and ricky are, was okay, but We watched a movie so it was more quiet than usual. 4th block is usually where im quietest because im usually tired and hungry, so i don't say much but today I talked to my friend Marissa ( I've mentioned her before, shes just a friend).

Jackie
Lunch time I went to hang out with Nicole, Ricky, and George. We started talking a bit here and there, nothing big. I see jackie ( Short mexican girl/ current target ) and we hug, but we don't talk very much. I end up teasing her about Eskimo kisses, and I ask " Have you ever had one before?" She says " Nope" and I say " We should eskimo kiss!" she nodds and gives me a disugsted face, so i playfully say "okay okay" and she does something, like touches my leg ( she's standing and im sitting on the bench infront of her) and i say " Don't get any ideas" with a smile. She walks me to class and when we get to the end, i playfully tease her by saying " Eskimo kiss! Taco flavered kisses" ( haha yeah i have no clue why i said this, but thinking back i find it hilarious) we kiss on the cheek and she leaves.
A few people think we're dating now, and they start asking questions. I simply reply " No " to all of them. Other than that, I noticed that After lunch, or more specifically after Jackie walked me to class, arm in arm, That my Armpits were having some heavy leakage. Im skinny, so i typically wear tight cloths, and damn I made a big mistake doing this because I forgot how hot it was in Florida. That could explain a bit... I think i may start texting jackie and trying to talk to her a bit more to see if she's interested.

A doubt

I have this small side of me that still holds onto this scary belief that If I make a move on her, she will reject me, maybe because she hasn't shown enough IOI. When I see her in the hallways, She is crowded by a circle of guys just talking to her, and she seems so much more comfortable talking to them. Maybe because she likes them, or maybe because they are her emotional Tampons, i'm not sure. The point is though, I can imagine other girls asking her about me and her saying " ew, no he's just a friend."

Nothing else interesting happen after. I did however come home to find a letter of one of my colleges saying that I am accepted! Which is great.

Im still working on small talk though, which Is my new thing. I think back when I thought Kino would be my biggest obsticle to overcome, but now that's nothing. haha What a crazy change from touch to general conversation.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Edith
Got to school a few minutes before the bell and knew Kristina ( Brute ) wouldn't be in school and Since Brenda ( old one itus, ginger ) left to Disney a few days ago, I knew Edith ( Mexican with braces) would be alone. Well the bell rang, I spent a lot of time just greeting my buddies and seeing my coach. I approached Edith and started talking to her. I lead the converstion and told her I'd walk her to class. We start talking, and she mentions how an 18 year old likes her. It turns out Edith is 15. We start talking a bit more and she openly mentions " I don't like anyone in our school." Does that mean anything at all? I mean, it's not just specifically for Edith ( she's a year too young for me to make a move now ), because im sure most girls will say that sometimes.

Jackie

After my 3rd hour, I see jackie surrounded by a few guys. I approach her and we hug and i dont say much to her. The guys leave after a few seconds and I lock arms with Jackie and say " You're walking me to class" with a smile and she playfully replies " no you're walking ME to class!" I tell her my class is downstairs anyways and we start walking and talking. My 4th hour teacher is in the same hallway as her 6th hour, so i playfully say " Hey, you can even say hi to your teacher when you walk me to class." That's when she said "noo!!", immediately turned around and walked off.

During lunch, I see Jackie sitting at a different bench with a few people. I playfully stand infront of her and she starts to raise her leg, as if she wanted to touch the tip of my d1ck with it. I playfully tell her to back up, because she kicked me previously in my crotch before, and the guys around us agreed that it was messed up. I walked away saying " I can't even talk to you anymore, especially since I remembered you kicked me there".

After lunch Jackie and I usually walk each other to class every day, but today I walk off with my other friend Nye ( Goth chick ) when the bell rang. I could totally hear her calling my name, but for some odd reason, I just didn't feel like walking her to class today.

I left school Early today, my mom signed me out so i could take a Test for a college math class. Unfortunately, i didn't get the score I needed to get to take College Algebra, so it's just more motivation for me to study and prepare for the SAT's and more.

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time to digest

BongDuy said:

Talk talk talk

So today I wanted to do something different. I decided yesterday that I could use some convo practice, so I decided I really wanted to interact with people all day. I decided to start when I got into my first hour. Usually I sit with two guys, give or take a few random people who come in. The two guys are alright friends and they Usually Talk about Modern Warfare 2 all day. I sometimes join in and tell them about how fun it is and whatnot, but I decided I wanted to try and actually lead a conversation away from that. It went pretty well. I kept things pretty fresh and switched from topic to topic. this set the ball rolling for the rest of the day because Today felt like a great day.

2nd hour I took a test, so not much talking there. 3rd hour, where my good friend George and ricky are, was okay, but We watched a movie so it was more quiet than usual. 4th block is usually where im quietest because im usually tired and hungry, so i don't say much but today I talked to my friend Marissa ( I've mentioned her before, shes just a friend).

Jackie
Lunch time I went to hang out with Nicole, Ricky, and George. We started talking a bit here and there, nothing big. I see jackie ( Short mexican girl/ current target ) and we hug, but we don't talk very much. I end up teasing her about Eskimo kisses, and I ask " Have you ever had one before?" She says " Nope" and I say " We should eskimo kiss!" she nodds and gives me a disugsted face, so i playfully say "okay okay" and she does something, like touches my leg ( she's standing and im sitting on the bench infront of her) and i say " Don't get any ideas" with a smile. She walks me to class and when we get to the end, i playfully tease her by saying " Eskimo kiss! Taco flavered kisses" ( haha yeah i have no clue why i said this, but thinking back i find it hilarious) we kiss on the cheek and she leaves.
A few people think we're dating now, and they start asking questions. I simply reply " No " to all of them. Other than that, I noticed that After lunch, or more specifically after Jackie walked me to class, arm in arm, That my Armpits were having some heavy leakage. Im skinny, so i typically wear tight cloths, and damn I made a big mistake doing this because I forgot how hot it was in Florida. That could explain a bit... I think i may start texting jackie and trying to talk to her a bit more to see if she's interested.yea id definitely start texting her...and you already know my opinion on cheek kisses but if you feel that its definitely helping you get with this chick (and note getting friend zone'd), then go for it.

A doubt

I have this small side of me that still holds onto this scary belief that If I make a move on her, she will reject me, maybe because she hasn't shown enough IOI.you cant fear rejection man. no matter what. it will ALWAYS happen to everyone, even the best DJ's, so its just something you have to deal with. Remember, regret is worse than rejection. How would you feel if you were too scared to arrange a date with Jackie and then found out a month or so later from one of her friends that she USED to really like you? That would suck bigtime. Never waste an opportunity because your scared or afraid of rejection. Seize the moment; you really dont get alot of second chances at all when it comes to girls When I see her in the hallways, She is crowded by a circle of guys just talking to her, and she seems so much more comfortable talking to them. Maybe because she likes them, or maybe because they are her emotional Tampons, i'm not sure. The point is though, I can imagine other girls asking her about me and her saying " ew, no he's just a friend."if your worried about that then you really gotta make sure you dont give her a friendly vibe. Use alot of kino on her to get rid of that friendly vibe, and try to make it more sexual kino (i explained this a while back. ex: back massages, lower back kino, face kino, waist and lower stomach kino)

Nothing else interesting happen after. I did however come home to find a letter of one of my colleges saying that I am accepted! Which is great.congrats man, whered u get in?

Im still working on small talk though, which Is my new thing. I think back when I thought Kino would be my biggest obsticle to overcome, but now that's nothing. haha What a crazy change from touch to general conversation.small talk is good to work on, but remember, if all you can say to a girl is just small talk then that doesnt really make you interesting...you have to have longer, deep, conversations where you and the girl connect well.
BongDuy said:

Edith
Got to school a few minutes before the bell and knew Kristina ( Brute ) wouldn't be in school and Since Brenda ( old one itus, ginger ) left to Disney a few days ago, I knew Edith ( Mexican with braces) would be alone. Well the bell rang, I spent a lot of time just greeting my buddies and seeing my coach. I approached Edith and started talking to her. I lead the converstion and told her I'd walk her to class. We start talking, and she mentions how an 18 year old likes her. It turns out Edith is 15. We start talking a bit more and she openly mentions " I don't like anyone in our school." Does that mean anything at all?mayb she said it cuz the 18 year old was from a diff school? idk its really not that important...you'll never know if shes been honest with that or not I mean, it's not just specifically for Edith ( she's a year too young for me to make a move now ), because im sure most girls will say that sometimes.

Jackie
After my 3rd hour, I see jackie surrounded by a few guys. I approach her and we hug and i dont say much to her. The guys leave after a few seconds and I lock arms with Jackie and say " You're walking me to class" with a smile and she playfully replies " no you're walking ME to class!" I tell her my class is downstairs anyways and we start walking and talking. My 4th hour teacher is in the same hallway as her 6th hour, so i playfully say " Hey, you can even say hi to your teacher when you walk me to class." That's when she said "noo!!", immediately turned around and walked off.Sry to annoy you about this thing again but im just gettin a friendly vibe from the whole locking arms thing. Why not just try to hold her hand or put your arm around her waist or put your arm over her shoulder? Idk im just gettin this feelin that those would be a little bit more sexual than locking arms (i mean i see girls do that stuff to each other alot in the hallways at my school, like if two girls are friends they'll do it)

During lunch, I see Jackie sitting at a different bench with a few people. I playfully stand infront of her and she starts to raise her leg, as if she wanted to touch the tip of my d1ck with it. I playfully tell her to back up, because she kicked me previously in my crotch before, and the guys around us agreed that it was messed up. I walked away saying " I can't even talk to you anymore, especially since I remembered you kicked me there".

After lunch Jackie and I usually walk each other to class every day, but today I walk off with my other friend Nye ( Goth chick ) when the bell rang. I could totally hear her calling my name, but for some odd reason, I just didn't feel like walking her to class today.thats good man. you did what YOU wanted. The average afc would just go running back to jackie, despite the fact that he didnt feel like walking her to class that day

I left school Early today, my mom signed me out so i could take a Test for a college math class. Unfortunately, i didn't get the score I needed to get to take College Algebra, so it's just more motivation for me to study and prepare for the SAT's and more.im interested to see how this thing with jackie goes. Hopefully you can get with her...like i said, start texting her, use alot of kino, and try to avoid giving off a friendly vibe.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in a bit about texting...for the last few months that I've been on this site I kinda forced it into my head that the less I text a girl, the better...well not true I see now. I guess it's useful when used in the right amount because it hints toward interest but doesn't give it away if you make the texts clever. Also, my BELIEF is that for the girl if she texts you that's an ioi that could be either sexual OR for friendship. i'm posting this because it helped me just like 5 min ago, i'll post about it in my FR.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I texted Jackie yesterday night, and we texted back an forth for a bit. Basically she was at her aunts house, and we talked about her job at subway and I teased her about being short and whatever. I don't think its worth typing all out, but it didn't really go anywhere.

When I saw her in school, she was with a few other people, and i didn't really talk to her too much. She hugged me though, and went her own way to her other friends. I didn't walk her to class and she didn't walk me to class, but she did wear these weird "Elf" shoes and I teased her on that.

Today wasn't very interesting, just talked to my friend George, and even Nicole ( girl who thought i was a creep. Now im just a funny guy, i guess). I just observe how George talks to her, and how he keeps the conversation light and funny, so it gets her laughing. I jump in plenty as well, but i can't handle my own funny conversation very well.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
congrats man, whered u get in?
Florida Atlantic University. I really want to move out of my Casa, So I want to go to Floruda State University, about 4 hours up north.

12.19.09 ( Last night)

The get together
So Edith( Mexican with braces ) Invited me over on Saturday night around 8:00 PM to one of her get " togethers". A few people were going to be over, like Jackie ( Short Mexican girl who i've been kinda flirting with), Kristina ( Bruteness), and a few others. My mindset was trying to figure out who to flirt with more, because I felt weird if I flirted with one girl infront of the other, and then switched, hence Jackie and Kristina. Turns out I didn't have that problem at all

When I get there, around 8:15, Kristina tells me she is by the pool with Edith. When I meet them, I notice It's just them two. Edith says " Duy!! You should probably go home now because no one else is going to come...." I look at her and say " oh thats fine, i'll stay for a bit." Edith lives in this area similiar to apartments with this small pool in the middle, where there were no lights or anything. Just a bunch of chairs and benches. When we walk to the pool, It's starts to freak me out how dark it is outside because non of the street lights are working properly. It was also cold as hell, and I thought the girls were crazy for even suggesting going in the pool ( Yeah It COULD of been an awesome time for some sexy kino while in the pool, but it didn't happen)

When We finally arrive, I see that The only thing set up as the "food" was two bags of chips and a cooler of Cola and Water bottles on a bench ( Remember, Edith is 15, Kristina is 16, so i dont think they are party animals). We take a seat and immediately the girls start to pull out their phones and start calling more people up. I start talking to Kristina and she has this chest injury, so whenever I make her laugh, she gets hurt and says " Ow!", which doesn't help because I thought it was hilarious so I laughed at her and that caused her to laugh even more.

So while the two girls are calling people, I kinda just sit there and eat . They call people i knew and I commented on it, whatnot, nothing serious. When they are done, they say two more guys are comming, so im a little disappointed that the girls won't be there. The conversation goes a little something like this. Kristina talks about how she REALLY got her chest injury ( Wrestling some kid and she whooped his ass, so he got upset and tried really hard to pin her down, and ended up shouldering her chest hard. She had to go to the ER)Edith starts talking about the guy she is currently "talking" to, which i didn't really listen to.

A call
I Actually get a surprisingly random call from my good friend George while Edith was talking about the guy she is currently talking to, so i excuse myself while the girls have a little girly chat. My friend George Informs me that this girl Ludi Is home from college and she wanted to hang out with me and George. ( Although im sure she wanted to hang out with just him, and George was a little nervous so he called me up to tag along. I find out later during that night) I decided since this thing won't get interesting between the Edith and Kristina, that its time to bail, which now im starting to question was a smart move or not.

I inform the girls that Im leaving soon, and I think I may of upset them. Kristina says " Oh, that's fine anyways, Guy A, and Guy B are comming anyways." I stand up and Edith all of a sudden comes up to me, and opens her hands up for a hug. I thought she was saying goodbye, but It was defiently something else, because She held onto me. Maybe for warmth, or maybe because I smelt awesome, but She all of a sudden Says to Kristina" Hmm... Maybe I should Start talking to Duy?" ( As In dating wise) I smile and say " Im flattered, but you're a bit young. You should call me in three years, when you're 18." We laugh and all and I kiss her on the forehead ( I was going to use this to Eject, but Edith didn't really let go...), and then I say something weird, that basically said " Kristina on the other hand is 16". Edith immediately says " So you like Kristina?" And I reply " Well the three of us would make some pretty babies." Then She lets go and I go to kiss Kristina on the cheek and i do the same to Edith as I eject.

Last edited:

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Continued...

So I drive off to my Friend George's house around 8:45 PM ish and I arrive to see Him and his cousin Bruno watching the Saints vs Cowboys game. ( Cowboys won for all those who like football) and we start chillin. We take a shot of grey goose for whatever reason ( Im not complaining :p ) and we chill on his couch. We start talking and It turns out Bruno is quite the player because I remember George telling me stories of him fvcking chicks. He also seemed to know about the friendzone ( like most guys) and becoming an emotional tampon. He was this very Alpha male kinda guy, but im not going to go into detail about his alpha-ness.

Ludi
( Ms. "Saved")
Anyways, we ended up waiting an hour ish before ludi finally arrived. Heres the History Lesson between Ludi:
Ludi is this amazingly cute Brazilian girl. She could easily top the 5 hottest girls in our school, and if anything is like an 8 to an 8.5 on the scale. She was that Christian girl, who preached about being saved and being holy. Then she went to college a year before everyone else ( she was in our class of 2010, but got enough credits to leave 2009) She went out of the county and moved up north to live on Campus. During that time, She drank and smoked, which was a huge deal since she used to preach and tell everyone that she was "perfect" and saved. She had a long term relationship with some Insecure guy for over 3 years. This was terrible for her and everyone else because Ludi couldn't even give her guy friends HUGS without feeling guilty and because her boyfriend would cry about it. I have no clue why she stayed with him so long, and as I talked to her later that night, She said the same thing. She has never Done anything sexual, or had any drunk hookups ( According to her word, She may just be holding out because She doesn't trust me and George yet.)

Anyways, enough about the lesson. Ludi arrives and she is dressed to impress. She has these Heels that makes her tower over me ( shes naturally 5'4'') and she had this weird shirt on, that made her shoulders seem " Poofy". Bruno leaves during halftime so that we can leave the house. She asks " where are we going to go?" Surprisingly George makes an AFC comment ( Well you guys consider it pretty AFC. I don't care much for it) He says " Idk, anywhere you want to." We hop into the car and George is smart enough to say " Let's drive down University ( A street full of places to chow down)" and we start talking. I immediately start talking to her, asking her about college, and surprisngly I didn't have to say a damn thing! She told stories and everything, which took a lot of pressure off of me. George did all the filling in, with funny commentary and random bull**** talk that had all of us laughing.

I noticed that When She would talk, she would not let anyone else get their say. This is probably due to George's constant interruptions, which i never noticed because the other person usually let's george say what he wants because it's funny. Not ludi, I guess she has strong will power. Sometimes I actually felt overpowered, because when I would say something, They would continue talking, as if they never heard me. We arrive at some steak house and sit down. I sit across from george and Ludi who are together. The two of them can't make a decision on what to eat, so George looks at me for Suggestions. Surprisingly, I come up with a pretty good order, which is 20 wings and loaded fries. When it arrived though, I kind of regretted getting it because the wings were small and dried up. The fries were great though.

All You George.
We start talking, and I keep my body language open and keep strong eye contact and nod. all the basics, as Ludi Tells me her life story in college. I know some of you who may be reading would say " Duy, that sh1t is all yours, take it!". I would, but this is actually for my Good friend George. George has been the catalyst for my change from Emotional Band geek to somewhat Decent person, So I figured if he wants Ludi, he can have her. I just tried to keep her entertained and let George work that conversational magic of his.

We eventually leave and we go back to George's Place to sit on his Patio. He has his Christmas lights all set up and its awesome actually. He has this Swinging couch on the patio, and its pretty comfy. I wish I had this because It's totally awesome to take your date here, especially on cold nights because George Busted out the Blanket and it was like an easy kill. I kinda felt like I was **** blocking, So When my mom called me around 11:45 PM( yeah haha i have a curfew of 12.) I told them I would leave soon. Ludi says " Not without taking a shot with us!" So we get these plastic shot glasses and get ready to down a shot of grey goose. George looks to Ludi to toast, and she says " Duy?" I simply smile and say " Boats n hoes"

More talking, Im kinda just sitting there trying to stay warm while Ludi is talking to George. I realized her attention went from me to him when they started talking about Twilight series. Being the Guy George is, he is explaining the story and talking about how dumb the movies are. Ludi says " Number 3 is comming out soon! you are going to watch it with me George!" ( Yeah she didn't even mention me). George rejects it saying " No way! im not going to watch any more of that." Ludi insists by saying " Listen george, I spent 3 years with your perverted ass in my classes! you are going to watch that movie with me." Lucky george, right? Ludi Actually suggested that Tomorrow ( Now tonight ) that she may go to an 18+ club called Passions, and that if she goes, she would def invite us. Im hoping to meet some of Ludi's friends because she has some cute hispanic friends =)

Getting late, time to go.
I decided it was almost time to go ( it was 12:45 by now) and I say " Im gunna get ready to go." as I stand up. Initially I was going to take a leak in his bathroom first, but Ludi stands up and says " I should get going too. Duy you're not leaving without saying goodbye to me first." I go in for a hug, and walk inside to take a piss. At this time, im wondering if George is going for the kiss or not ( Which I later find out he didn't, which is good because I wouldn't have either. ) I come back out and Ludi and George are standing in the street, waiting for me it seems. They say something to me, and Im confused so I stopped. The two bust out laughing and now im really lost. I start walking and Ludi Says " I have to tell you something! I have an asian Fetish!" Im really lost but I find enough thought to say "... I KNEW IT! It finally comes out! It was soo obvious." With a smile. We laugh and We do our little kiss on the cheek goodbye. Me and George bust out our secret handshake and we depart.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man im tired lol

BongDuy said:
12.19.09 ( Last night)

The get together
When I get there, around 8:15, Kristina tells me she is by the pool with Edith. When I meet them, I notice It's just them two. Edith says " Duy!! You should probably go home now because no one else is going to come...."lol thats weird I look at her and say " oh thats fine, i'll stay for a bit." Edith lives in this area similiar to apartments with this small pool in the middle, where there were no lights or anything. Just a bunch of chairs and benches. When we walk to the pool, It's starts to freak me out how dark it is outside because non of the street lights are working properly. It was also cold as hell, and I thought the girls were crazy for even suggesting going in the pool ( Yeah It COULD of been an awesome time for some sexy kino while in the pool, but it didn't happen)

When We finally arrive, I see that The only thing set up as the "food" was two bags of chips and a cooler of Cola and Water bottles on a bench ( Remember, Edith is 15shes only 15? wow, Kristina is 16, so i dont think they are party animals). We take a seat and immediately the girls start to pull out their phones and start calling more people up. I start talking to Kristina and she has this chest injury, so whenever I make her laugh, she gets hurt and says " Ow!", which doesn't help because I thought it was hilarious so I laughed at her and that caused her to laugh even more.

So while the two girls are calling people, I kinda just sit there and eat and wait for an oppertunity to say something. They call people i knew and I commented on it, whatnot, nothing serious. When they are done, they say two more guys are comming, so im a little disappointed that the girls won't be there. The conversation goes a little something like this. Kristina talks about how she REALLY got her chest injury ( Wrestling some kid and he whooped his ass, so he got upset and tried really hard to pin her down, and ended up shouldering her chest hard. She had to go to the ER)lol holy sh*t
Edith starts talking about the guy she is currently "talking" to, which i didn't really listen to.

A call
I Actually get a surprisingly random call from my good friend George while Edith was talking about her Boyfriend, so i excuse myself while the girls have a little girly chat. My friend George Informs me that this girl Ludi Is home from college and she wanted to hang out with me and George. ( Although im sure she wanted to hang out with just him, and George was a little nervous so he called me up to tag along. I find out later during that night) I decided since this thing won't get interesting between the Edith and Kristina, that its time to bail, which now im starting to question was a smart move or not.

I inform the girls that Im leaving soon, and I think I may of upset them. Kristina says " Oh, that's fine anyways, Guy A, and Guy B are comming anyways." I stand up and Edith all of a sudden comes up to me, and opens her hands up for a hug. I thought she was saying goodbye, but It was defiently something else, because She held onto me. Maybe for warmth, or maybe because I smelt awesome, but She all of a sudden Says to Kristina" Hmm... Maybe I should Start talking to Duy?" ( As In dating wise) I smile and say " Im flattered, but you're a bit young. You should call me in three years, when you're 18."good move there We laugh and all and I kiss her on the forehead ( I was going to use this to Eject, but Edith didn't really let go...), and then I say something weird, that basically said " Kristina on the other hand is 16". Edith immediately says " So you like Kristina?" And I reply " Well the three of us would make some pretty babies."haha good one Then She lets go and I go to kiss Kristina on the cheek and i do the same to Edith as I eject.

so far so good...
BongDuy said:
Continued...

So I drive off to my Friend George's house around 8:45 PM ish and I arrive to see Him and his cousin Bruno watching the Saints vs Cowboys game. ( Cowboys won for all those who like football) and we start chillin. We take a shot of grey goose for whatever reason ( Im not complaining ) and we chill on his couch. We start talking and It turns out Bruno is quite the player because I remember George telling me stories of him fvcking chicks. He also seemed to know about the friendzone ( like most guys) and becoming an emotional tampon. He was this very Alpha male kinda guy, but im not going to go into detail about his alpha-ness.

Ludi ( Ms. "Saved")
Anyways, we ended up waiting an hour ish before ludi finally arrived. Heres the History Lesson between Ludi:
Ludi is this amazingly cute Brazilian girl. She could easily top the 5 hottest girls in our school, and if anything is like an 8 to an 8.5 on the scale. She was that Christian girl, who preached about being saved and being holy. Then she went to college a year before everyone else ( she was in our class of 2010, but got enough credits to leave 2009) She went out of the county and moved up north to live on Campus. During that time, She drank and smoked, which was a huge deal since she used to preach and tell everyone that she was "perfect" and saved. She had a long term relationship with some Insecure guy for over 3 years. This was terrible for her and everyone else because Ludi couldn't even give her guy friends HUGS without feeling guilty and because her boyfriend would cry about itwow. I have no clue why she stayed with him so long, and as I talked to her later that night, She said the same thing. She has never Done anything sexual, or had any drunk hookupswell she obviously wouldnt say something like "ohh yea ive had a lot of drunk hookups, done this, done that, etc. To me it seems like she went pretty crazy when on campus, and judging by her looks, id bet that she did at least something. But most of all, NEVER trust what a girl says; a girl's actions speak much louder than words. Doesnt matter how much of a goody-two-shoes she claims she is ( According to her word, She may just be holding out because She doesn't trust me and George yet.)

Anyways, enough about the lesson. Ludi arrives and she is dressed to impress. She has these Heels that makes her tower over me ( shes naturally 5'4'') and she had this weird shirt on, that made her shoulders seem " Poofy". Bruno leaves during halftime so that we can leave the house. She asks " where are we going to go?" Surprisingly George makes an AFC comment ( Well you guys consider it pretty AFC. I don't care much for it) He says " Idk, anywhere you want toyea the guy should be in control and know what he wants to do. Never leave it up to the girl.." We hop into the car and George is smart enough to say " Let's drive down University ( A street full of places to chow down)" and we start talking. I immediately start talking to her, asking her about college, and surprisngly I didn't have to say a damn thing! She told stories and everything, which took a lot of pressure off of me. George did all the filling in, with funny commentary and random bull**** talk that had all of us laughing.

I noticed that When She would talk, she would not let anyone else get their say. This is probably due to George's constant interruptions, which i never noticed because the other person usually let's george say what he wants because it's funny. Not ludi, I guess she has strong will power. Sometimes I actually felt overpoweredgirls like that (the ones that dont let people get their say/control the conversation, are just trying to make a power grab, because when I would say something, They would continue talking, as if they never heard me.thats what happens when you're the third wheel We arrive at some steak house and sit down. I sit across from george and Ludi who are together. The two of them can't make a decision on what to eat, so George looks at me for Suggestions. Surprisingly, I come up with a pretty good order, which is 20 wings and loaded fries. When it arrived though, I kind of regretted getting it because the wings were small and dried up. The fries were great though.

We start talking, and I keep my body language open and keep strong eye contact and nod. all the basics, as Ludi Tells me her life story in college. I know some of you who may be reading would say " Duy, that sh1t is all yours, take it!". I would, but this is actually for my Good friend George. George has been the catalyst for my change from Emotional Band geek to somewhat Decent person, So I figured if he wants Ludi, he can have her. I just tried to keep her entertained and let George work that conversational magic of his.yea I know he helped you, but the only help you really got from him was just observing him and talking around him right? He didnt actually go out of his way to help you, he just continued to be himself, and prolly didnt even realize how much he was helpin you out. Either way, just cuz he helped you or didnt really doesnt mean he can just have the chick. I used to be in this exact same situation where I had a friend just like george who was good with the ladies, and whenever we were around chicks together, often times i would let him have the girl/the hottest of the girls. Dont do this!! Your just making george the AMOG (alpha male of group), and your kinda just giving up on yourself. I learned to give myself a shot, not surrender so easily, and instead make it a fun competition.