My senior year and field reports

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Good stuff. And as for, mbating, as you call it, I am on Day 2 as well and am planning to abstain for....ever. Last time I did it I made it a week because I allowed myself to after a week. I'd say though, days 4-6 are the WORST. Day 7 gets much easier.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time to digest

BongDuy said:
Morning...
After the bus ride, I get to school and I sit down next to brenda, edith, and some guys who were at the party. We start talking and I noticed kristina ( Brute) isnt here, so I ask " wheres kristina? ". Brenda ( old one itus ) says that she isnt here and questions me, asking " oooo, kristina? why do you want to see her?" I reply with " nothing, its just she's usually here". We ended up talking about Kristina's party last saturday, and i teased them by telling them they're all bad kissers, and Edith ( mexican with the braces) says that the reason why she wasn't kissing was because there was nobody there that she wanted to kiss, even though spin the bottle was pretty much the girl's idea. Kristina ends up not comming to school in the morning, and My friend Nye ( goth looking chick) comes by and starts talking to me. nothing too interesting here.

Lunch
So our school has two lunches. A and B. I have A, and most of my friends have B, so my 5th hour ends when B lunch ends. This means I typically run into Kristina, Brenda, Edith, and a bunch of my guy friends as I walk to my 6th hour, gym. I see them and I go to hug Kristina First. When I do, Brenda looks at her and says " That's ALL you're going to give him??" I turn to Edith To kiss her on the cheek, while Kristina says to Brenda " Well I always hug him.", and then I hug Brenda, in which she grabs me tightly and smashes my cheek against hers. Im not sure what that whole " That's all you're going to give him" talk was about.Seems to me that Kristina may like you. Why else would Brenda make a comment like that? The reason why she said it cuz she expected Kristina to do more than just hug you (like maybe a kiss or sumtin), probably because she went to Brenda sayin she like you or sumtin. I also bolded the above question that brenda had asked you when you first arrived that day. The reason why Brenda asked that was prolly cuz she knew Kristina liked you, and wanted to hopefully hear from you that the reason why you asked where kristina was was because you missed her or wanted to see her or sumtin along the lines of that (obviously you wouldnt really say sumtin like that lol)

But yeah, ever since the party, I'm totally eyeing Kristina more than ever. At the party she wore this light blue skin tight shirt, a white belt and these sexy short shorts, and it showed off some assets i never noticed on her, which includes her amazing legs and sexy ass! holy crap does she have a donk! Im totally digging Kristina right now, I want to get to know her more and see where I can take things with her. Im just finding it difficult to see any IOI's from her, but maybe things will change. I'll just try to pay more attention to her.read what i wrote above. And honestly dude, IOI's shouldnt be the sole decider of whether or not you should take action and try to get with a girl. If you like someone, fvcking go for them, dont leave yourself sitting around questioning every action cuz your not sure about the IOI's

Other stuff
So I downloaded a book on Body language and some basic readings of it, and im learning how to read people's body language since it makes up 93% of conversations. Im taking notes and just learning about important factors, such as closing your body off. nothing mind blowing here though.alot of that stuff can be very over-analytical, so dont drive yourself too crazy

Also, im cutting off all masturbation from my system for as long as I can. My ideal goal is to go 2 weeks, which wouldn't be bad considering that I do this very very often. The goal is to see if I see any improvement in my energy, motivations and feelings.personally i think it just makes you hornier cuz u dont get a chance to relieve your sexual tension I will be keeping a seperate journal, my old record was 5 days. I will see how this feels. I'm actually on day 2 today, and I noticed that when I think of any decent looking girl, I imagine doing the dirty with them. Can't get much better than this, can it? I hear that after 3 days, it gets that much easier. I just don't want wet dreams, because I think i remember having them as a little kid, and they weren't the best way to start the morninghaha

really funny Brenda Edit
So im talking to my friend george on facebook, and he mentions how brenda was talking about the whole spin the bottle thing. she puts my friend Chacon on blast ( for those who don't know, it means "making fun of") basically saying that his acne was a total turn off and just ugly. She ended up saying that I was the one that all the girls had least problems kissing. BOO YAH!!

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So last night, Kristina ( Brute ) Messaged me on myspace aim, and we had a nice little chat. Nothing too serious, but im pretty sure it came off as flirty. here are some lines.
When she said she may be getting braces....
Duy Dawgg: haha well on the bright side, atleast you and brenda will be matching ( brenda has braces )
Duy Dawgg: aww how cute
Kristina witha K: ummm no
Duy Dawgg: haha
Kristina witha K: kill me NOW!
Kristina witha K: =P lol
Kristina witha K: not really. plz dont kill me
Duy Dawgg: you're right, you look much better than brenda
Kristina witha K: yupp!! ;D

well actually, thats about it. Everything else was me just teasing her by calling her a badass and saying how strong she is. She found the guy who broke her window saturday night ( her party ) and beat the sh1t out of him. She said she punched him atleast 45 times in the face after he admitted it, and that he was bleeding in the end before her friend pulled kristina off of the guy. I just thought it was cool that she messeged me suddenly out of nowhere. IOI?

Now onto my morning...
so my morning was pretty typical. Kristina told me she wouldn't be in school today ( during the chat ) because she was going to the dentist to get braces. not sure how that'll effect everything, but i ended up talking to Edith ( Mexican girl with braces) and some guy friends. Brenda missed the bus, and eventually the guys left me and Edith to our selfs. Edith and I were talking about the card she made me for my birthday, which was pretty cool and read:

"whooooo! its your 18th birthday!! you should throw a party n play twistor, spin the bottle, n truth-n-dare! haha! jk... you better love this card! i made it special! just for you! ( my little asian )"

when we realized it was just us two, I said that we should go for a walk. We walked and searched for more people, and ended up watching the girl's step team show off their random performance in the middle of the school. long story short, we walk around some more and sit down. we start talking, she kino's me a bit and all. the bell rings, and i walk her in the hallway. She says the words " I don't want to go to class." as i lean in to kiss her on the cheek goodbye. I take this and say " well that's cool, you can walk me to class" as we head upstairs. I walked a bit ahead of her when we got to the stairs, but she followed me in the hallway. We stand there for a minute, and im a little confused on what to do then and there. I end up jokingly saying " Take off your hat." and she replies " no way!" I take a reach for it, and she pulls away with a smile. She then says " I should get to class now" and she heads off.

I'm sure i missed an oppertunity to kiss her, or close or something. But it doesn't bother me at all. For some reason, i'm just not... Attracted to her like I thought I was. I don't see her as anything but a friend. I'm not sure what thats about, but I think its the fact that im currently "Targeting" her close friend Kristina ( Brute )

one on one....
All i know is that I really need to improve on my 1 on 1 skills. I noticed that When im in a group of people, I can work the group much better, and get lots of laughs and positive feedback. But when its just me, isolated with just one person, I find it difficult to talk, unless its my friend George, because he can work a conversation like a pro. It's not just with women that I find talking to difficult, it's just anyone in general. I just can't handle myself well in a one on one conversation. I'm guessing one of the only ways to change this is to just practice one on one conversations with people, both guys and girls.

Rating scales.
My friend Joey ends up talking to me 5th hour, and says something about Edith. I think he was saying " dude that chick you were hanging out with in the morning was smoking hot" I then said " yeah, she's alright. She's a sophmore though" and I tell her how I like kristina and he says " really? i've seen her, she's not really cute." I mention that Edith is a sophmore, and my friend Joey says " oop, nevermind. I dont want to go to jail". my good friend George comes in and says " Yeah, i've figured out duy's grading scale of chicks. You have to add a subtract 2 from whatever he gives" Because I end up rating Kristina as a 7 ish, and a 8 when she's showing off her donk, and george says " exactly, shes like a 6" it's fine though, i don't really care but maybe they're right on how i judge beauty. Then again, im a sucker for any girl with a finneeee ass.

thedoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Good stuff. And as for, mbating, as you call it, I am on Day 2 as well and am planning to abstain for....ever. Last time I did it I made it a week because I allowed myself to after a week. I'd say though, days 4-6 are the WORST. Day 7 gets much easier.
What the hell is the point of doing this... If it's for motivation I'm sure there are tons of other ways to get yourself motivated. Besides, mbating is good for your prostate :p.

BongDuy said:
and beat the sh1t out of him. She said she punched him atleast 45 times in the face after he admitted it, and that he was bleeding in the end before her friend pulled kristina off of the guy.
Lmao talk about brute..

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time to digest

BongDuy said:

So last night, Kristina ( Brute ) Messaged me on myspace aim, and we had a nice little chat. Nothing too serious, but im pretty sure it came off as flirty. here are some lines.
When she said she may be getting braces....
Duy Dawgg: haha well on the bright side, atleast you and brenda will be matching ( brenda has braces )
Duy Dawgg: aww how cute
Kristina witha K: ummm no
Duy Dawgg: haha
Kristina witha K: kill me NOW!
Kristina witha K: =P lol
Kristina witha K: not really. plz dont kill me
Duy Dawgg: you're right, you look much better than brenda
Kristina witha K: yupp!! ;D

well actually, thats about it. Everything else was me just teasing her by calling her a badass and saying how strong she is. She found the guy who broke her window saturday night ( her party ) and beat the sh1t out of him. She said she punched him atleast 45 times in the face after he admitted it, and that he was bleeding in the end before her friend pulled kristina off of the guy.WTF!?!? Lol holy sh*t man if thats really true than this chick is more than a brute, shes a fvcking BEAST. Lol hopefully she wont make you the b*tch in the relationship :p (joke) I just thought it was cool that she messeged me suddenly out of nowhere. IOI? Yep

Now onto my morning...
so my morning was pretty typical. Kristina told me she wouldn't be in school today ( during the chat ) because she was going to the dentist to get braces.try to talk to her in person rather than online not sure how that'll effect everything, but i ended up talking to Edith ( Mexican girl with braces) and some guy friends. Brenda missed the bus, and eventually the guys left me and Edith to our selfs. Edith and I were talking about the card she made me for my birthday, which was pretty cool and read:

"whooooo! its your 18th birthday!! you should throw a party n play twistor, spin the bottle, n truth-n-dare! haha! jk... you better love this card! i made it special! just for you! ( my little asian )"

when we realized it was just us two, I said that we should go for a walk. We walked and searched for more people, and ended up watching the girl's step team show off their random performance in the middle of the school. long story short, we walk around some more and sit down. we start talking, she kino's me a bit and all. the bell rings, and i walk her in the hallway. She says the words " I don't want to go to class." as i lean in to kiss her on the cheek goodbye. I take this and say " well that's cool, you can walk me to class" as we head upstairs. I walked a bit ahead of her when we got to the stairs, but she followed me in the hallway. We stand there for a minute, and im a little confused on what to do then and there. I end up jokingly saying " Take off your hat." and she replies " no way!" I take a reach for it, and she pulls away with a smile. She then says " I should get to class now" and she heads off.

I'm sure i missed an oppertunity to kiss her, or close or something. But it doesn't bother me at all. For some reason, i'm just not... Attracted to her like I thought I was. I don't see her as anything but a friend. I'm not sure what thats about, but I think its the fact that im currently "Targeting" her close friend Kristina ( Brute )

one on one....
All i know is that I really need to improve on my 1 on 1 skills. I noticed that When im in a group of people, I can work the group much better, and get lots of laughs and positive feedback. But when its just me, isolated with just one person, I find it difficult to talk, unless its my friend George, because he can work a conversation like a pro. It's not just with women that I find talking to difficult, it's just anyone in general. I just can't handle myself well in a one on one conversation. I'm guessing one of the only ways to change this is to just practice one on one conversations with people, both guys and girls.Yea and just practicing to get more comfortable when its just you and another person...the reason why you have trouble with one on one stuff is cuz all the focus of the conversation is at times on the girl and other times at you. What i mean is that if she asks you something, or you run out of things to say, YOU have to come up with something or say something in order for it to not get awkward, where as if that kind of thing happened in a group, theres a few other ppl to answer the question, put in their own opinion, or keep the convo going, and while the other ppl do their work in the convo, that buys you much more time to think of something to say (rather than not having a lot of time in a one one one convo and bein put right on the spot)

Rating scales.
My friend Joey ends up talking to me 5th hour, and says something about Edith. I think he was saying " dude that chick you were hanging out with in the morning was smoking hot" I then said " yeah, she's alright. She's a sophmore though" and I tell her how I like kristina and he says " really? i've seen her, she's not really cute." I mention that Edith is a sophmore, and my friend Joey says " oop, nevermind. I dont want to go to jail". my good friend George comes in and says " Yeah, i've figured out duy's grading scale of chicks. You have to add a subtract 2 from whatever he gives" Because I end up rating Kristina as a 7 ish, and a 8 when she's showing off her donk, and george says " exactly, shes like a 6" it's fine though, i don't really care but maybe they're right on how i judge beauty. Then again, im a sucker for any girl with a finneeee ass.Lol everyone has different opinions. go for whatever interest YOU

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The morning
It was raining today, so when I got to school, everyone was tucked in the hallways, away from the water. Everyone seemed to be scattered, so i looked for the Trio ( Brenda, Edith, and Kristina ) and I eventually came along to find Kristina ( Brute ) sitting by herself. Edith ( Mexican girl w/ braces ) ended up going to California for the break, which would explain why she gave me a card yesterday. I talked to Kristina and she was frustrated because she was trying to get a hold of brenda ( old one itus ) and she called Brenda like 3 times already and even more. I did a much better job of talking to her one on one, which i thought was pretty cool.

I see a few familiar faces ( just skater guys that we both knew) and we approached them. Kristina Insisted that everyone skip, and go anywhere that wasn't school. It was still pouring at this time, and to be honest, I def did not feel like skipping school, even though i was tempted to, just because i could of ended up alone with kristina. However, More guys showed up and we all sat down, talked about fluff and debated whether or not everyone wanted to skip. Kristina asked me to skip with her, but I told her I didn't want to. I jokingly hugged her and held onto her, saying " don't worry guys, Kristina won't go anywhere!" which was some nice kino. Then she jokingly said " if you don't let go of me, i'll hit you where it hurts ". Sounds mean, but it was all joking, I hope lol. By the time they decided they wanted to skip, the bell rang and I knew it was a stupid idea to leave now because the chances of getting caught went from 10% to like 80%. I ended up not skipping, and Kristina ended up leaving with like 5 guys.

Lee Freshmen/ not so mysterious Volleyball swimmer girl
So I past her in the hallway, and she calls out " duy!" I turn around, see her and go in to hug her. I'm only posting this because it's very minor, but It's just a note on Kino. I feel like i've improved so much with this. :)
After school, when im leaving for my bus, I see her and she initiates a hug with me, which I think was pretty cool. Not much else here to mention besides that.

Gamestop Girl
So there is this short girl, probably hispanic background who i met through my friend Ray. Actually, I didn't really meet her directly, but if i approach her, it won't be "cold" at all. Basically, how we met was me and my friend Ray were just talking, and she came in, saying " sorry to interrupt but...blah blah blah " and somehow she says something about working at gamestop. So today, before I met up with kristina in the morning, i saw her next to two of my friends, so i walked up and greeted her by saying " hey gamestop girl!..." and had some small talk about her job. Basically, nothing big here, i just haven't gotten her name. I talked to my friend Ray during 1st hour about her, and apparently she has a boyfriend.

Just off topic : Friends
I guess it's the whole " getting out of my comfort zone/ Carry on a conversation/ and kino " that's helped me get closer to friends, but i got another birthday card and homemade brownies :D . My good friend George actually surprised me with a birthday cake, in addition to buying me a shirt at the mall yesterday. I feel bad because his birthday was a week ago, and i didn't give him crap. but it's all good, i'll probably end up paying for most of the food when we go out sometime soon anyways. Times like these, it makes me really appreciate friends. I had a bunch of people say happy birthday to me, even though its tomorrow ( thanksgiving ) but It was really cool to see all the smiles and I just felt loved. This is something totally new to me, because usually no one really knows about my birthday and no one does anything too special for me besides the occasional happy birthday. I may go out this weekend or next weekend for Sushi buffet with my friends.

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time to digest

BongDuy said:

Lee Freshmen/ not so mysterious Volleyball swimmer girl
So I past her in the hallway, and she calls out " duy!" I turn around, see her and go in to hug her. I'm only posting this because it's very minor, but It's just a note on Kino. I feel like i've improved so much with this. :)good, its extremely important
After school, when im leaving for my bus, I see her and she initiates a hug with me, which I think was pretty cool. Not much else here to mention besides that.

Gamestop Girl
So there is this short girl, probably hispanic background who i met through my friend Ray. Actually, I didn't really meet her directly, but if i approach her, it won't be "cold" at all. Basically, how we met was me and my friend Ray were just talking, and she came in, saying " sorry to interrupt but...blah blah blah " and somehow she says something about working at gamestop. So today, before I met up with kristina in the morning, i saw her next to two of my friends, so i walked up and greeted her by saying " hey gamestop girl!..." and had some small talk about her job. Basically, nothing big here, i just haven't gotten her name. I talked to my friend Ray during 1st hour about her, and apparently she has a boyfriend.so what

Just off topic : Friends
I guess it's the whole " getting out of my comfort zone/ Carry on a conversation/ and kino " that's helped me get closer to friends, but i got another birthday card and homemade brownies :D . My good friend George actually surprised me with a birthday cake, in addition to buying me a shirt at the mall yesterday. I feel bad because his birthday was a week ago, and i didn't give him crap. but it's all good, i'll probably end up paying for most of the food when we go out sometime soon anyways. Times like these, it makes me really appreciate friends. I had a bunch of people say happy birthday to me, even though its tomorrow ( thanksgiving ) but It was really cool to see all the smiles and I just felt loved. This is something totally new to me, because usually no one really knows about my birthday and no one does anything too special for me besides the occasional happy birthday.People notice you much more because youve changed so much I may go out this weekend or next weekend for Sushi buffet with my friends.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11.25.09 ....Continued

So for whatever reason, I didn't think it was very significant to mention this night. My friend Alex basically called me to go See Ninja Assassin, and I agreed to go since I didn't have much else to do. He picked me up with his brother, Isaac, and when we get to his house, Two girl's walk out and enter the car. As I get a better look from them, I see Nye ( Gothic girl ) and she seems surprised to see me. Her friend, was a short blonde "Scene" girl. We will call her Blondy. Basically, as we ride there, theres some small talk, but not much because the windows are down, the music is pumping, and I can barley hear myself think. I just enjoyed not being home and with familiar faces. Nye Introduces me to Blondy, who is pretty cute by the way, as " a close friend of mine" and I think that helps me. but Basically nothing interesting happens here until after the movies because we meet up with two more guys, and we head back to Alex's cousin's house.

On the ride there, It's just Isaac driving, Nye riding shotgun, me and Blondy in the back. It takes me a few minutes but I start thinking about her, and shes just sitting quietly to herself. She looks cold ( Windows down, 68* degrees outside and us going 65 down a 35 mph zone) Since I wasn't sure how she would respond to "Cuddling" with me, So I wanted to take baby steps and test the water, so i say " You look cold." She replies " Yeah im freezing.". Then I placed my legs ontop of her thighs, and at first her reaction is a sarcastic " Yeah.. like that'll help." I sit there with a smile and after a few seconds she says " You know, this actually helped."

I didn't sit like this for too long though, when we stopped to pick up some beer, I pulled my legs off of her and sat there. I forgot exactly what she did to me in the car, but I ended up saying " Stop trying to seduce me, i'm not that easy.." and everyone laughs and I just sit there smiling.

When we get to Alex's cousin's house, we sit in his bed and chill. I mess up here, because I let one of my friends jump inbetween me and Blondy while we were laying on the bed. But I smelt terrible to be honest, like utter crap, so it wasn't THAT bad. I ended up asking about one of their old friends, Tori. " What happen to Tori? You don't hang out with her anymore?" Nye says " Well shes too busy getting d1cks up her ass." and for some awful reason I think of this terrible " ****y n Funny " thing to say to her. I look at her and say " You mean you don't?" And she says " no, but i hear you do all the time." I just kinda there and smile at it, and try to forget about it. Eventually I go home because its late.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11.26.09 Turkey day & birthday

I get a lot of money and some cloths, plus Turkey. I mean, the only interesting thing that happen was when me and my good friend Derek hung out around 8:00 PM. We are riding our bikes around the neighborhood, just talking and killing time. Suddenly a passing car yells out Derek's last name. We turn to see Monica's younger Brother ( Backseat ), Older sister ( Driving ), and Of course, Monica ( Shotgun ) herself in the car. I say hello to them and her older sister, named Sam said " I know I told you before, but happy birthday!" I thank them and I notice monica trying to look at me, while she is texting, so i stand in a position that I can't see her face, and she can't see mine, while I can still openly talk to the brother and older sister. They talk about Baseball and what not, and eventually they leave after a minute or two.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11.27.09 Black Friday

So i ended up buying my skateboard and some bearings, so now i can officially skate, which is awesome. I ended up meeting up with Alex again, and he picked me up to go to his house to skate. Instead, I walked into his room to see Nye ( laying on the bed ) and Blondy ( surfing the internet ) I just greet them and don't say much to any of them because Im playing left 4 dead 2, while everyone is laying on the bed behind me talking and playing with the family dog, scrappy. Eventually we stop playing and we end up skating a bit, because we meet up with some more friendly skaters. The girl's sit down on the sidewalk while the guys are trying to do tricks and play S.K.A.T.E.

The girl's bust out some Teddy gram crackers, so i walk by and tell them to toss it in my mouth. Nye fails terribly, and Blondy gives it a try. She hits my nose, and i playfully tease her about it, saying " You have TERRIBLE aim!" The next one landed in my mouth and we just laugh about it. Eventually Alex's brother Isaac drives up and says " I'm going to best buy to return my graphics card. You guys want to come?" And we all pack into his small Car. Isaac driving, Blondy Shotgun, Alex me and Nye are in the back seat. while driving, I notice Blondy is a bit quiet and I want to mess with her a bit. I noticed she was reading, so at first I wasn't sure how she would react. It actually took a minute or two before I grew a pair to grab her hat, I didn't want to get her pissed off and let her flip out. I take her hat and playfully smile at her while she turns around to try and grab it. I then say " Do you always read a book when you're with friends?"

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11.27.09 Black Friday

Skateboarding fun

So i ended up buying my skateboard and some bearings, so now i can officially skate, which is awesome. I ended up meeting up with Alex again, and he picked me up to go to his house to skate. Instead, I walked into his room to see Nye ( laying on the bed ) and Blondy ( surfing the internet ) I just greet them and don't say much to any of them because Im playing left 4 dead 2, while everyone is laying on the bed behind me talking and playing with the family dog, scrappy. Eventually we stop playing and we end up skating a bit, because we meet up with some more friendly skaters. The girl's sit down on the sidewalk while the guys are trying to do tricks and play S.K.A.T.E.

The girl's bust out some Teddy gram crackers, so i walk by and tell them to toss it in my mouth. Nye fails terribly, and Blondy gives it a try. She hits my nose, and i playfully tease her about it, saying " You have TERRIBLE aim!" The next one landed in my mouth and we just laugh about it. Eventually Alex's brother Isaac drives up and says " I'm going to best buy to return my graphics card. You guys want to come?" And we all pack into his small Car. Isaac driving, Blondy Shotgun, Alex me and Nye are in the back seat. while driving, I notice Blondy is a bit quiet and I want to mess with her a bit. I noticed she was reading, so at first I wasn't sure how she would react. It actually took a minute or two before I grew a pair to grab her hat, I didn't want to get her pissed off and let her flip out. I take her hat and playfully smile at her while she turns around to try and grab it. I then say " Do you always read a book when you're with friends?" she replies " only when i'm bored" Not much else happens there, because she grabs the hat back and continues reading.

Blondy
When we get to best buy, Isaac splits off to return his graphics card while me, nye, alex and blondy head off to the gaming section to check out some graphics card and stuff. I feel weird because alex is leading the group, while Nye and blondy are together in the middle, and im alone in the back while we were walking. Eventually the girls get bored with graphics cards and check out the laptops. I talk to alex for a bit and we see some people so we walk next to them, and fart. haha i know, immature but it was funny at the time. Eventually we seek the girls by the Mac book computers, taking silly photos with the Mac camera. This is where things get interesting between me and Blondy

Im not sure if she was being flirty, but we took a bunch of photos. At first i was a bit hesitant to get any kino with her because i wasn't sure of her boundries, so I kinda hovered behind her. Eventually, I place my hands on her shoulders and we take some pictures. She didn't seem to mind at all, so while im still behind her i placed my head next to hers and i place my hands on her waist. I forget she wasn't wearing a shirt that covered her whole belly, so when I felt her actual skin, i kinda had a brain fart. That didn't last long, but there was more Kino. She actually pulled me in and pretended to lick my face, by placing her tongue like an inch away from my cheek a few times. Then she raises her leg for me to grab and im totally caught off guard. She pretends to kiss me on the cheek and I pretend to do the same to her. She eventually licks my face lightly and im a little grossed out, but I go with it. I never directly kissed her on the cheek, even though i should of to escalate the kino and test her kiss ready-ness. In total we take almost 50 ish pictures of me, blondy, and nye/alex, although most of the time it was just nye, Blondy and me. When we leave the store, Alex walking next to nye, and Blondy jumps on my back and demands a piggy back ride. As awkward as it was, I enjoyed it and took it as a good sign, since that was kino too, right? but Basically the whole best buy thing had a sh1t load of kino, initiated mostly by Blondy

Maybe theres a chance with this girl . When I was being dropped off, I talked to her a little, while I was in the back seat, and blondy was in shotgun. I kept it good this time, and i didn't say anything stupid and slip up like the other night. I may be hanging out with them for a bonfire later on tonight.

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time to digest

BongDuy said:
11.25.09 ....Continued

On the ride there, It's just Isaac driving, Nye riding shotgun, me and Blondy in the back. It takes me a few minutes but I start thinking about her, and shes just sitting quietly to herself. She looks cold ( Windows down, 68* degrees outside and us going 65 down a 35 mph zone) Since I wasn't sure how she would respond to "Cuddling" with me, So I wanted to take baby steps and test the water, so i say " You look cold." She replies " Yeah im freezing.". Then I placed my legs ontop of her thighs, and at first her reaction is a sarcastic " Yeah.. like that'll help." I sit there with a smile and after a few seconds she says " You know, this actually helped."

I didn't sit like this for too long though, when we stopped to pick up some beer, I pulled my legs off of her and sat there. I forgot exactly what she did to me in the car, but I ended up saying " Stop trying to seduce me, i'm not that easy.." and everyone laughs and I just sit there smiling.lol why do you always say this?

When we get to Alex's cousin's house, we sit in his bed and chill. I mess up here, because I let one of my friends jump inbetween me and Blondy while we were laying on the bed. But I smelt terrible to be honest, like utter crap, so it wasn't THAT bad.ooh ya that'll be a hugeeee turnoff if a girl thinks you smell bad I ended up asking about one of their old friends, Tori. " What happen to Tori? You don't hang out with her anymore?" Nye says " Well shes too busy getting d1cks up her ass." and for some awful reason I think of this terrible " ****y n Funny " thing to say to her. I look at her and say " You mean you don't?" And she says " no, but i hear you do all the time." I just kinda there and smile at it, and try to forget about it. Eventually I go home because its late.lol seems to me like she was just playin around
BongDuy said:
Im not sure if she was being flirty, but we took a bunch of photos. At first i was a bit hesitant to get any kino with her because i wasn't sure of her boundries, so I kinda hovered behind her.her boundaries? lol thats a weak excuse to not do kino. a real DJ ignores all boundaries ;) Eventually, I place my hands on her shoulders and we take some pictures. She didn't seem to mind at alllol of course she doesnt mind girls like kino, so while im still behind her i placed my head next to hers and i place my hands on her waist. I forget she wasn't wearing a shirt that covered her whole belly, so when I felt her actual skin, i kinda had a brain fart.even better if you feel her actual skin. That didn't last long, but there was more Kino. She actually pulled me in and pretended to lick my face, by placing her tongue like an inch away from my cheek a few times. Then she raises her leg for me to grab and im totally caught off guard. She pretends to kiss me on the cheek and I pretend to do the same to her. She eventually licks my face lightly and im a little grossed out, but I go with it. I never directly kissed her on the cheek, even though i should of to escalate the kino and test her kiss ready-ness.always, always make an effort to escalate. In total we take almost 50 ish pictures of me, blondy, and nye/alex, although most of the time it was just nye, Blondy and me. When we leave the store, Alex walking next to nye, and Blondy jumps on my back and demands a piggy back ride. As awkward as it was, I enjoyed it and took it as a good sign, since that was kino too, right? yea thats kino, and a definite IOIbut Basically the whole best buy thing had a sh1t load of kino, initiated mostly by Blondythis chick def likes you

Maybe theres a chance with this girl . When I was being dropped off, I talked to her a little, while I was in the back seat, and blondy was in shotgun. I kept it good this time, and i didn't say anything stupid and slip up like the other night. I may be hanging out with them for a bonfire later on tonight.this chick DEFINITELY wants you. No doubt about it. escalate, and have fun!

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

so today at school nothing interesting happen. When I was leaving school though, I saw My friend Ej, who i've known since my freshmen year and I just recently skated with him over the weekend. What I didn't notice was that Monica was next to him, i guess talking to him before I bumped into them. I see Ej, shake his hand and see monica. She doesn't look very excited to see me at all, but instead gave me the look I gave her before. I end up returning the favor, and giving her a crappy "Hello" with a robotic facial expression.

During this whole thing, my hands are still locked with Ej, and as I'm trying to leave, He's still holding my hand. Instead of letting go, he actually puts his other hand around mine, so his two hands are around my one hand. Im obviously trying to get the hell outta there, because I don't want to see Monica anymore, but he's holding on. I try to play it cool, and he just stares at me for a few seconds, without saying a thing. Then he finally says " You going to skate today?" I reply " Yeah, maybe later on today" He says " Cool" and lets go, finally. I walk away, but the thought of Monica haunted my mind. and i'm not insecure about her flirting with my friend, because He has a girlfriend who he has the one itus for anyways.

...more about Monica
Over the past few days, I keep thinking about times where we've kissed, and how it seemed like the attraction was so strong, even though the connection wasn't really there, like I would of wanted. It made me think of a few things, like " What if I don't find a girl that likes me the way she did for a long time?" Today was the first day in a while that I actually started to feel really sad and terrible about everything thats happen.

The whole "ignoring" her and giving her the cold shoulder. It's really bothered me, Like It wasn't right. Like I shouldn't be doing this because, even though I think it makes sense for a REAL long term relationship, what me and Monica had was very short and even though we made out, we were basically just " exclusive friends", if that makes any sense. I just feel so terrible, I wish i never gave her the cold shoulder and I feel like I've ruined everything we once had. I haven't talked to her since the break up, besides the simple " hello ". This is really bothering me, I don't know what to do. I also feel like If I played my cards right, that I could of ended up in a relationship with her again, after we connected well. I mean, she broke up with me because I tried to get into her pants quick, and she was probably scared I was going to use her.

There's a part of me that feels like what im doing is right, like 10%, and 90% says I screwed up. I'm just so lost with Monica right now, I just want her out of my head. I'm not sure if I miss her directly, or miss the feeling that she gave me when I was in a relationship, that whole " She likes me a lot " Feeling. I'm obviously not over her, because for whatever reason, I want to "prove" that im doing better than her by finding a hot girlfriend. I'm not sure if thats natural, but its on my mind pretty often. I just don't know right now.

Rose
one of the hot girls in the school, thick ass
So during lunch, I see her standing infront of her sitting boyfriend so i playfully push her from behind so that she leans forward into her boyfriend as I walk past her. I walk to my friend George and Ricky, who are talking to Nicole ( Girl who may think im awkward/ Rose's best friend ) and Rose says " Hi duy!" and i wave and smile. She then looks at me and randomly asks, " Are you gay?" And I look at her really confused. I say " no, why?" She replies " Just wondering..."

What the hell does that mean?

Last edited:

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nothing too interesting happen here. At least I don't think anything happen. I had this nasty stupid pimple under my nose, but above my lips So i felt a little un confident today. IT typically happens when I overload on chocolate/ Sweets, and because my birthday was less than a week ago, I kinda indulged in chocolate.

I did however hang out with Rose ( hot girl, thick ass ) and Nicole ( Girl who thinks im a little awkward/ Vegetarian / Animal lover ) along side my friend good friend George. We hopped into George's Car and started some small talk. I feel like im getting better, slowly but surely with conversation. I payed attention to what George would use for transitions and what not, and his style seems to follow this.
Confident, Funny, Perverted, Honest talk that most people can Relate to.
I try to do all of that, except not so much perverted, because it's just something I don't like to do. I tend to be more playful and open minded, because George is a little homophobic. For example, he thinks Volleyball is really gay because where he comes from, Most volleyball players are homosexuals.

Anyways, I noticed that the girls seemed pretty flirty, but I think they are like that by nature. It was pretty much Nicole for George, and Rose for me, Attention wise, although if anything George took charge of the conversation and led it place to place. Luckily, with him next to me, we kept the conversation interesting and fresh, so it never got awkward. The thing about Nicole is that my Friend Ricky ( I've mentioned his name before a few times ) kissed Nicole, so they pretty much have a thing going, and Nicole isn't the type of girl who kisses just anyone, so its kind of a big deal. The original plan was for George to talk to nicole about Ricky, and Rose just tagged along and I came too. I noticed That for some reason, Rose kept saying " Duy, can't you sense the sexual Tension building between the two of them?" ( George and Nicole) I didn't sense it, so I just nodded with a smile.

Kino
There was a bit of Kino, but it wasn't anything sexual at all. For example, when we would relate on a certain Topic, I would go for a "High five". I even did this with Nicole, so I guess she is warming up to me, and thinking of me as less of that " Funny creep" to "friendly funny guy".
When Rose went to the bathroom, she washed her hands and came back and wiped her hands around my neck, still wet. I sarcasticly thanked her and she said " Well they only have the machine, and that was taking foreever"

Rose tended to act a little tom boyish, like burping out loud, and chewing with her mouth open, so I busted her on that too. We ended up just talking and having a pretty good time. I was trying to pay attention to what george was saying, so I could learn some of his conversation skills.

In conclusion
I have definitely improved from the beginning. A few years ago, I remember being intimidated around girls ( I still am a little ) and just sitting there, silently listening to people unless they said something directly at me, like a question. But now, I'm throwing my opinion in and getting some good results. I plan to keep this up.

Compliments?
I mean I dont usually get many complimented so I'm not sure how to re act, as to act ****y or modest? Im thinking a mix of the two, so I'm not as predictable. Rose ended up saying " Aww I love your eyebrows!" or " You do the cutest things with your eyebrows when you talk. I'm so jealous of your perfect eyebrows" ( Btw, I got them Waxed, so they are very neat and tidy. I don't care when people say its gay, it's something I just do.) In return for the compliment, I played the modest card, and I just smiled and covered my eyebrows.

She also ended up complimenting me on these little " Dimples" That i get when I smile. I've never been complimented on these, infact I didn't even know I had dimples. I don't remember exactly what I said to reply, but I just remember smiling again.

Another weird compliment was when the girls were sitting in the back seat, Rose poked at my mole at the back of my neck. I'm not sure which girl said it, but someone said something about how cute/ adorable my mole was, which was extremely weird.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man im tired

BongDuy said:

During this whole thing, my hands are still locked with Ej, and as I'm trying to leave, He's still holding my hand. Instead of letting go, he actually puts his other hand around mine, so his two hands are around my one hand. Im obviously trying to get the hell outta there, because I don't want to see Monica anymore, but he's holding on. I try to play it cool, and he just stares at me for a few seconds, without saying a thing. Then he finally says " You going to skate today?" I reply " Yeah, maybe later on today" He says " Cool" and lets go, finally. I walk away, but the thought of Monica haunted my mind. and i'm not insecure about her flirting with my friend, because He has a girlfriend who he has the one itus for anyways.I think its time you stop worrying about Monica and move on. Dont even put her in your field reports cuz she's not important anymore.

...more about Monica
Over the past few days, I keep thinking about times where we've kissed, and how it seemed like the attraction was so strong, even though the connection wasn't really there, like I would of wanted. It made me think of a few things, like " What if I don't find a girl that likes me the way she did for a long time?"Theres billions of girls out there. Im sure you'll find someone. Stay positive, and dont over think yourself to negativity. Today was the first day in a while that I actually started to feel really sad and terrible about everything thats happen.

The whole "ignoring" her and giving her the cold shoulder. It's really bothered me, Like It wasn't right. Like I shouldn't be doing this because, even though I think it makes sense for a REAL long term relationship, what me and Monica had was very short and even though we made out, we were basically just " exclusive friends", if that makes any sense. I just feel so terrible, I wish i never gave her the cold shoulder and I feel like I've ruined everything we once had. I haven't talked to her since the break up, besides the simple " hello ". This is really bothering me, I don't know what to do. I also feel like If I played my cards right, that I could of ended up in a relationship with her again, after we connected well. I mean, she broke up with me because I tried to get into her pants quick, and she was probably scared I was going to use her.I explained here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1630720&postcount=167 as to why I believe Monica broke up with you. It was becoming very obvious to me that the two of you just didnt connect on the mental level.

There's a part of me that feels like what im doing is right, like 10%, and 90% says I screwed up. I'm just so lost with Monica right now, I just want her out of my head. I'm not sure if I miss her directly, or miss the feeling that she gave me when I was in a relationship, that whole " She likes me a lot " Feeling. I'm obviously not over her, because for whatever reason, I want to "prove" that im doing better than her by finding a hot girlfriend. I'm not sure if thats natural, but its on my mind pretty oftenthat is natural. its natural for her too.. I just don't know right now.

Look man, remember that it was MONICA who ended things, NOT you. SHE WANTED this. It was her DECISION. She decided to be just friends. And yes, I did tell you to follow the breakup guide, which includes "detachment" and thus trying to cut the girl out of your life. The reason why I told you to do this was because I could tell you were in emotional turmoil over the breakup. You mentioned how monica was getting to your head, and it became clearly obvious to me that you missed her and just wanted things to be the same as before. These feelings are completely typical of what happens to a guy when he breaks up with a girlfriend. Heck, it doesnt even have to be a girlfriend. Any girl that you've developed an attachment for, and then she takes "the fun" away (breaking up with you) will result in these kinds of feelings.

Try to stop thinking about the past, and just move forward with your life. You make decisions, and you never look back. Thats what life is all about. Monica made her decision when she broke up with you. Now, shes moved on from the relationship, but it still may be possible that she wants to at least be on speaking terms with you where she can at least get into a nice friendly conversation with you. BUT, like I said before, I wanted you to kind of steer clear away from this because re-initiating contact with Monica would not help in you getting over the emotional stress of breaking up with her and not getting definite ass/hookups whenever you wanted.

And not only that, but to me it seems that since you broke up with monica, youve been receiving a lot more attention from more girls, cuz your technically out on the "free market" right now.

Rose
one of the hot girls in the school, thick ass
So during lunch, I see her standing infront of her sitting boyfriend so i playfully push her from behind so that she leans forward into her boyfriend as I walk past her. I walk to my friend George and Ricky, who are talking to Nicole ( Girl who may think im awkward/ Rose's best friend ) and Rose says " Hi duy!" and i wave and smile. She then looks at me and randomly asks, " Are you gay?" And I look at her really confused. I say " no, why?" She replies " Just wondering..."

What the hell does that mean?
In conclusion, I'll say this: Im trying to make things easy as possible for you to get over Monica. The fastest way to get all of that stress out of your head is by following that breakup guide. But, like I said before, theres nothing wrong with a friendly hello. Nothing wrong at all with that. Its when you start getting back into deep conversations with monica, start flirting with her again, start kinoing her again, that you'll find yourself unable to get her out of your head. A friendly and normal hello should just be friendly and normal. Not robotic, not cold, not acting like an *******. "Hey Monica", with a friendly smile. If she tries to start a conversation with you, just keep it very light, and very friendly. Dont be an *******, dont start overanalyzing everything she says, and dont start talking to her as much as you possibly can.

Heres a quote from the breakup guide which I feel sums up your situation: "Even if you wish to be friends with your ex, detachment is a must until you completely get over her and are then able to re-initiate contact as friends and friends only."

I really reccommend trying to advance with any other girls that have interest in you, because that will definitely take your mind more off Monica.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Dont even put her in your field reports cuz she's not important anymore.
Enough said. Thanks for posting everything, It's just I was under the impression that I had to be a Total ******* to her and blow her off, and pretend that she never existed.

I thought even a simple " Hello " Was very bad, which is why I pretty much cut off all contact with her, even though im feeling a little bad now because It's just not very mature like of me.

Nothing to interesting happen today. However, My friend George, who is a great talker, wasn't here today because he was off having lunch with the principle. ( He's rank #2 in our class, so he got to eat with the guy at a yacht club) Anyways, that left me alone with a few girls during my 5th ( Student Government )period, and my 6th ( Gym ).
I tried my hardest to work some small talk and maybe get a little more comfortable just talking. 5th hour was pretty cool, I talked to this girl Randi ( Student government President ) and we ended up talking about how many times she's been pulled over. Surprisingly, she had a lot of stories under her belt, so I worked off of that until the bell rang.

I talked to Phili ( Canadian girl, i mentioned her a few times ) and she seemed a little tired, so I just said whatever came to mind. I ended up asking her " So how many boy's hearts have you broken so far?" and we talked about relationships and what not. I told her a bit about Monica, and I felt much better getting it off my chest and getting a 2nd opinion. she said I should talk to Monica and try to get on her good side, which I agree. When I say I agree, I mean I won't get into anything too deep, but I will try to just be friendly with her. Enough about Monica Though.

I can totally sense I'm getting better at Conversations, even though it can be pretty tough to get a topic to work off of that last more than a few seconds. I pretty much listen 90% of the time and spend 10% saying something.

Skateboarding Edit

I landed my first kickflip today! i can't believe I've learned more in the past 5 days of skateboarding with my good friends than 2 years of screwing around alone. I can now ollie over a skateboard deck now =)

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time to digest

BongDuy said:
Enough said. Thanks for posting everything, It's just I was under the impression that I had to be a Total ******* to her and blow her off, and pretend that she never existed.

I thought even a simple " Hello " Was very bad, which is why I pretty much cut off all contact with her, even though im feeling a little bad now because It's just not very mature like of me.Well I know the breakup guide says to go completely cold on the girl, as in not talking to her at all, but soon after you and Monica broke up, there was numerous times where she would try to initiate a conversation and say hello to you. Obviously you cant just ignore this totally and storm away like an annoyed little brat lol, but rather when she does initiate something with you (and ive mentioned this numerous times), just dont be an *sshole about it. Be polite and be friendly; dont be an *sshole and dont give her bigtime negative feelings because then that just puts across to her and everyone that you are NOT getting through well with the breakup at all.

Nothing to interesting happen today. However, My friend George, who is a great talker, wasn't here today because he was off having lunch with the principle. ( He's rank #2 in our class, so he got to eat with the guy at a yacht club) Anyways, that left me alone with a few girls during my 5th ( Student Government )period, and my 6th ( Gym ).
I tried my hardest to work some small talk and maybe get a little more comfortable just talking. 5th hour was pretty cool, I talked to this girl Randi ( Student government President ) and we ended up talking about how many times she's been pulled over. Surprisingly, she had a lot of stories under her belt, so I worked off of that until the bell rang.

I talked to Phili ( Canadian girl, i mentioned her a few times ) and she seemed a little tired, so I just said whatever came to mind. I ended up asking her " So how many boy's hearts have you broken so far?" and we talked about relationships and what not. I told her a bit about Monica, and I felt much better getting it off my chest and getting a 2nd opinion. she said I should talk to Monica and try to get on her good side, which I agree. When I say I agree, I mean I won't get into anything too deep, but I will try to just be friendly with her. Enough about Monica Though.After I first broke up with my ex gf, the situation was like this for the two of us:

-Id walk by her every now and then, in which instead of awkwardly avoiding each other, we would give each other a simple and friendly hello. Other than that, I made no other effort to talk to her thru aim, facebook, cellphone, or anything. Just simple hellos every now and then to make sure things dont get awkward and weird.

See how things are just kept very simple and nothing more?

I can totally sense I'm getting better at Conversations, even though it can be pretty tough to get a topic to work off of that last more than a few seconds. I pretty much listen 90% of the time and spend 10% saying something.good. listening is the most important part of a conversation

Skateboarding Edit

I landed my first kickflip today! i can't believe I've learned more in the past 5 days of skateboarding with my good friends than 2 years of screwing around alone. I can now ollie over a skateboard deck now =)

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
zzz man

i went to the garage and took out my old skateboard (got it ages ago fell and never tried again)

lost my balance and fell backwards :mad: hurts so much

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12.3.09 Early Release

So today there wasn't much going on, since it was a half day. Nothing interesting here, no spitting game, just talking to friends and enjoying getting out of school.

Skateboard & Blondy Blond scene girl, good friends With Nye ( Gothic chick)

So Nye brought her skateboard to school and said something about skating afterschool, which I was fine with. When I got home around 12:00 PM from school, I get a text from her saying " Alex just got off from work, are you going to head over?" I was taking a nap at this time, so i replied . She sent back " now! band practice go go!" I knew this meant blondy was there, so i decided to go. About 30 minutes later, after I showered and got drove there, I arrived at Alex's place. Alex was still on his way home, And Nye opened the door for me, so I walked in and saw Blondy and Nye hanging out, so it was just us three. Nye left the room to play with the dog, which left me and Blondy alone in Alex's room. Blondy was sitting on the computer, surfing through facebook and I said " Jeez, you're such a facebook wh0re. you should write me a comment" and she does. We talk a bit more, and when Nye gets back we end up skating. It felt weird skating with peopel worse than me, I'm so used to skating with people who are amazing compared to me. Long story short, we end up skating to a park, where we playfully slide down the slide on our boards and everyone gets injured. Kino and laughing, nothing too serious.

Alex arrives.
Alex eventually comes up in his car and meets us at the park. We hop in and we head back to Alex's house. More talk and I find out Blondy does Gymastics, so I say " No way! You've gotta show me" So we end up leaving the house together and she does a cartwheel and backhandspring. We go back into the house, and we spend some time as our " Band". ( We made a ridiculous band named" Kikyokat") and we looked up music videos for us to cover, which I wasn't taking serious because I didn't think our band could do crap, and I was joking. I spent some time looking at an old middle school Yearbook, and Blondy is singing to some Paramore and junk, and she tries to grab my attention by playfully singing for me, and what not. She gives me some huge IOI's, like serious. When I layed down on the bed, She was almost about to mount me, then she said " That'd be so weird!" I was confused, so I asked " What?" She said " If me and you had sex. You know, weird for the band." I smiled and said " haha what?! you're crazy! i'm not that easy" ( Yeah Idk why I say that often, it's just a stupid thing I say when a girl gets a little too flirty, it's like a reflex. Is it a bad thing?") she laughs and said " haha you? You wish I was that easy!" as she hops off of me and we playfully lay next to each other on Alex's bed. her head is against mine, and although the rest of our body wasn't touching, shes still singing. Huge IOI, i know, but I decide not to escalate.

A huge turn off.
One reason was because She SMELLED SO BAD.Think of her as this blond white girl, who wears a lot of make up, has some weird natural smell ( It's not bad, but it's not sexy either) and I don't think she's showered since the morning. Not very appealing, right? Eugh and her breathe wasn't perfect either. huge fvcking turn off. majorly.

"Wrestling "

She eventually picks up the volleyball and we playfully slap it around, before Alex's madre flips out and says " no playing ball in the house!" Blondy says " Duy, let's go play outside!" and I smile and say " nahhh." she tries to convince me and eventually I say "okay, but give me the ball". She disagrees and we kinda wrestle to get the ball, we end up all over the place, ontop of alex's bed. we wrestle to get ontop of each other and my **** is pretty much rubbing all over her ass and chest. I get a good feel of her boobs a few times lmfao and eventually I end up behind her, doggy style, we end up staying in that position for atleast a minute or two before she says " This looks so wrrrongg!!!!". Still behind her struggling to free the volleyball from her arms, I say " It's only wrong if you think it's wrong" ( haha dumb thing to say? lol ) and eventually I get off and she says " no really, let's go play ball now!" so I walk out and we smack it around a bit.

So anyways, We skate some more when Isaac comes home ( Alex's older brother ) at first it's just us two guys skating, then eventually the girls stop looking up music videos and decide to come out and skate. Fun fun fun, I land a few sloppy kickflips and Ollie over a brick ! we skate around more and thats where it got a bit weird.

Blah blah
Blondy was basically skating by herself, going as fast as she could. I'm not sure why she isolated herself from her good friend Nye, and the rest of us ( Isaac and I ) but she was a speed demon. Then I was there, next to Isaac, just messing around and ollie over small things. Nye was in the back, struggling to pick up speed and keep on the board. Eventually, it gets late and I drive home. End of that day.

Maybe in the future, like this weekend, there will be a party and we will all go together as a group. Maybe blondy will smell much better, and the mood will be better for hooking up, plus booze. Today was fun though, no lie.

A note on conversation: Courtesy of George
So today was the day I got to talk to him about his meeting with the principle, and being the great conversationalist he is, I thought he would have some interesting stories of building a connection with the guy, because he befriends every cool teacher in our school. He ended up saying how boring the principle was, like he didn't watch movies and dedicated his life to teaching and students pretty much. He noted that the principle didn't even watch movies like most of the teachers he befriends, and how if the principle watched anything, he could of had hours of conversation.

This reminded me of how he always asks a teacher for lunch ( he is ranked #2 in our class, so he had a private lunch with him) if they saw a certain movie or a Tv show when the conversation runs dry. George is currently working on a script for a movie, so he has the knowledge of working on the basics, plus he is a movie junkie. He has an insane college of Blu rays and DVD's at home, and it makes me think of how he builds rapport with teachers and just anyone in general, because he always talks to me about movies.

Basically, He has a sh1t load of knowledge on a broad topic, Aka: Movies, actors, producers, interesting sh1t like that. Everyone loves movies and Tv shows, so they can almost always relate, thus leading to rapport, which I thought was an interesting note.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
some weird natural smell
Its probably a weird perfume that she likes and does a single spray of (so its a subtle smell, which might make it seem not perfum-ey as a lot girls put on wayy to much and you think to them as the standard.
You could probably get her to change it.