My senior year and field reports

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey again everyone I just came back from vacation I went skiing in upstate NY...man it was fvckin cold up there...yesterday it was -5 with the wind chill lol.
BongDuy said:

Stephenie
So I had this girl added on my FB for a while, but I never really interact with her. She seems to always try and post optimistic things as her statuses, and she always says things like " i miss you and there's nothing i can do about it..", so she is kind of a hopeless romantic. She is a very thin girl, shorter than me. Hispanic background, and she's always smiling and friendly. She was at the same school as I was during our freshmen year, but she soon left for a better school shortly before sophmore year began, so we do know each other and that also mean's shes a senior. We went to a small "party" of a friends of ours and we drank. at this time, she was currently dating a friend of mine, so i didn't make a move, but we are on good terms and whatnot. She doesn't even talk to my friend anymore, so i don't think its a big deal if i do anything with this Stephenie

Anyways so im on facebook and we've mentioned hanging out before. The only thing is i've been so lazy when it comes to meeting her because I don't really think shes all too crazy, I mean she's cute, but i don't think she's very horny if you know what i mean. We end up saying things like " oh you're going to take my out to sushi one day." to each other, and today i commented on her status and this is what came out of it.

me: * I say something about sushi *
her :D you still owe me somee!!! cailfornia rolls ♥
me: Just like you owe me some. if i had a job, this would be a lot easier since i've got no money :(
her :lol oh apply at panera bread duy! :] ok fine ill buy some and we can share deal?!
me :where exactly is your job? haha alright its a date, which means you've got to pick me up and take care of me :)
her :lol its right off wiles and 441, where the super target is, in that plaza.
okay finee a date it is. :)
me : let's do it this afternoon, a little later in the day. I lost your number, so msg me in my inbox
her: i cant tonight i work till 9 >.< but ill message my # anyways.
me: alright, we'll figure something out

(We continue a bit through text after she gave me her number ....)

me: so since you work so much, when are you free?
her: well lets see i work everyday lmao till sunday of next week -___- i think i have monday and tuesday off ill check tho
me: alright just let me know when u find outI wouldve said something like "okk sweet i'll talk to ya soon/okay cool i'll txt you soon/okay good i'll let you know soon". Its better to say something like this because it leaves YOU in control, rather than leaving her in control (in which YOU are the one waiting for something from HER)
her: okay will do so :)

Pissed off Update EDit: The cousin ****blocker

So i end up having a public chat session with Stiph on FB, and all of a sudden my cousin jumps in. Basically I posted a status update saying " I want to climb a tree."
Stiph: lets go!
me : blah blah there are no trees
Stiph:lol hahaha well maybe look somewhere better!
me: okay, when after we go get some sushi, we can hunt down the perfect tree. :)
Ass hole Cousin : i still want my sushi date w/ you two!!
Stiph: lol hahahah oh you can join us. we three were the ones who came up with the sushi stuff :)

Okay so immediately Im thinking " wtf cousin, dont you know SH1T about social manners? especially on **** blocking your own BLOOD?" but I don't say crap to him, because I have this hunch that he will snitch out on me and say to Stiph " Oh Duy was telling me not to come, blah blah, **** blocking, blah blah" and then bam, im out of business here.

I figured there are a few ways of handling this.

1) Tell stiph to just go and get sushi with my cousin without me since I will be " Busy ". This way, I can find out how she feels about him, so if she is just as annoyed of him as I am, she will say something similiar to " oh but i don't like him blah blah i was just being nice" which would be ACE.
I think this will work because....
A) They've never met in person before. He just jumped into one of my public chats and added her randomly.
B) He can't drive. He's like 21, and he can't drive, so i doubt he will get his mom to drive all the way down to my area( he lives like 30 minutes away ) to meet up with this chick

2) Have a little chat with my cousin on ****blocking.

3) Making a date with her, and telling him that the whole date thing is off. Hopefully Stiph won't talk to him or anything and I can just go alone with her, while my ****blocking cousin keeps his happy ass home alone.

What you should do instead is just pretend like nothing happened. Arrange the date with this chick, and dont even mention your cousin. Dont say anything to your cousin either. if your cousin asks what is going on and when you two are going, just give some bs answer like "ohh im not sure when we're goin i'll let you know". If this girl says anythin to you about your cousin, just say something like "ohh yea i didnt invite him cuz he can get kinda annoying" or somethin like that. Dont say anything that would screw you over if the girl went back to your cousin and said something. ex: "ohh yea my cousin is sick/yea he didnt wanna go" or somethin like that.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12.31.09 New years Eve

An update on Stiph
So she never messaged me back but maybe because i handled hanging out with her by "asking" her to hang out, and giving her control. Either way, it doesn't phase me. I haven't talked to my cousin, or done anything really new since. BUT! I have a pretty interesting story for everyone.

Facebook
It's pretty funny how Facebook works. How you can chat with a total stranger thru a friend's status update. Well thats what happen the other night, and some girl we will call "Kei" started to talk to me. The topic was ice cream, and i didn't really get involved, but it was obvious from the get go that she was really into the conversation. I stopped replying to her messages on the statuses for a good 4o minutes, before I got a random inbox notice. I checked it out and it was from Kei. She said " hi" plain and simple. I just started talking to her and nothing interesting. I've never met this girl before, but apparently she knows a friend of mine, so i take that as a green light that shes not a man.

Eventually I stop talking to her because she isn't very good looking at all. Probably a 4 outta 10, like gross. Next thing i knew I had a friend request from her. I woke up this morning and decided to accept her and within a few minutes, i noticed she was online and she sent me another message, but this time through facebook chat. Immediately im a little annoyed, but i don't show it. I simply give her some short answers. I get this idea to try and scare her off by being a nasty pervert, and by playing the Question game which follows a simple rule.

- No repeating questions to keep things interesting and fresh

Right off the bat, I ask her if shes a virgin and she replies no. She seems to honestly try and get to know me, probably to avoid feeling like a slut. She asks what college I want to go, what car I drive, how old I am, while im on the other side of the spectrum asking if she's ever swallowed, taken it up the butt, or enjoy giving head. ( the anwers are no, no, and sometimes )
It turns out she is digging this convo. Here are some key parts that I asked her.

- Have you swallowed?
Answer: nope
- Have you tasted cvm?
Answer: "once. i didn't like it"
- How many guys have you hooked up with?
Answer : "prob 4"

I end up finally asking her " Are you down to mess around?" and she replies exactly " maybe :D"

And yes she asked me if I was, and I said the same thing. haha i know its cruel for me to ask these questions but i was trying to scare this girl off. apparently she wants to get freaky. Here is a funny part of the convo we have.

Me have you ever tasted semen?
her once I didnt like it
me Girls tell me my semen is very sweet, like fruit lol
her maybe lol
me whats the matter? dont believe me?
her lol idk does it taste like ice cream?
me you can tell me
her maybe :)

hahahaha if thats not hilarious idk what is! lmfao there are so many more interesting parts, but FB ended up deleting most of it. I wish I could retrieve it and save it lmfao its hilarious.

I get her number and say we should meet up in a bit. She says she can leave her house, but her mom is comming home to have lunch with this girl. I tell her " alright thats straight. I'll text you later" ill probably text her around 5:40 ish because i want to get some head in some empty parking lot in my car because I am def not taking this girl to my house and I don't want to meet her family.... that'll be nice. Will keep you updated on this, because it could get interesting. oh btw shes 18 too

Final Words
Things are coming to and end and I want to wish everyone a happy new years Eve! I'm not sure about everyone else but I have learned a lot this year, from women, to skateboarding, to playing guitar, and to understanding friendship. I hope everyone has had a great year just as I have because I knew on January 1, 2009, when I ran around the neighborhood naked and drunk, that this year was going to be different. There was going to be major change. I want to thank Eaglez personally for staying up to date and always showing me his honest straightforward thoughts. To all those who have offered me advice, I say " Thank you!" as well. We've all come along way from where we started and I couldnt have done it without everyone on this forum

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha I literally laughed at your facebook story, too bad she was ugly. Are you gonna keep FR's going?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy new years eve everyone!

BongDuy said:
12.31.09 New years Eve

An update on Stiph
So she never messaged me back but maybe because i handled hanging out with her by "asking" her to hang out, and giving her control. Either way, it doesn't phase me. I haven't talked to my cousin, or done anything really new since. BUT! I have a pretty interesting story for everyone.

Facebook
It's pretty funny how Facebook works. How you can chat with a total stranger thru a friend's status update. Well thats what happen the other night, and some girl we will call "Kei" started to talk to me. The topic was ice cream, and i didn't really get involved, but it was obvious from the get go that she was really into the conversation. I stopped replying to her messages on the statuses for a good 4o minutes, before I got a random inbox notice. I checked it out and it was from Kei. She said " hi" plain and simple. I just started talking to her and nothing interesting. I've never met this girl before, but apparently she knows a friend of mine, so i take that as a green light that shes not a man.lol

Eventually I stop talking to her because she isn't very good looking at all. Probably a 4 outta 10, like gross. Next thing i knew I had a friend request from her. I woke up this morning and decided to accept her and within a few minutes, i noticed she was online and she sent me another message, but this time through facebook chat. Immediately im a little annoyed, but i don't show it. I simply give her some short answers. I get this idea to try and scare her off by being a nasty pervert, and by playing the Question game which follows a simple rule.hahaha

- No repeating questions to keep things interesting and fresh

Right off the bat, I ask her if shes a virgin and she replies no. She seems to honestly try and get to know me, probably to avoid feeling like a slut. She asks what college I want to go, what car I drive, how old I am, while im on the other side of the spectrum asking if she's ever swallowed, taken it up the butt, or enjoy giving head. ( the anwers are no, no, and sometimes )hahahah
It turns out she is digging this convo. Here are some key parts that I asked her.

- Have you swallowed?
Answer: nope
- Have you tasted cvm?
Answer: "once. i didn't like it"
- How many guys have you hooked up with?
Answer : "prob 4"

I end up finally asking her " Are you down to mess around?" and she replies exactly " maybe :D"

And yes she asked me if I was, and I said the same thing. haha i know its cruel for me to ask these questions but i was trying to scare this girl off. apparently she wants to get freaky. Here is a funny part of the convo we have.

Me have you ever tasted semen?
her once I didnt like it
me Girls tell me my semen is very sweet, like fruit lol
her maybe lol
me whats the matter? dont believe me?
her lol idk does it taste like ice cream?
me you can tell me
her maybe :)

hahahaha if thats not hilarious idk what is! lmfao there are so many more interesting parts, but FB ended up deleting most of it. I wish I could retrieve it and save it lmfao its hilarious.lol holy sh*t this girl is a freakkk

I get her number and say we should meet up in a bit. She says she can leave her house, but her mom is comming home to have lunch with this girl. I tell her " alright thats straight. I'll text you later" ill probably text her around 5:40 ish because i want to get some head in some empty parking lot in my car because I am def not taking this girl to my house and I don't want to meet her family.... that'll be nicehahaha. Will keep you updated on this, because it could get interesting. oh btw shes 18 toodude you can EASILY fvck this girl

Final Words
Things are coming to and end and I want to wish everyone a happy new years Eve! I'm not sure about everyone else but I have learned a lot this year, from women, to skateboarding, to playing guitar, and to understanding friendship. I hope everyone has had a great year just as I have because I knew on January 1, 2009, when I ran around the neighborhood naked and drunk, that this year was going to be differenthahaha. There was going to be major change. I want to thank Eaglez personally for staying up to date and always showing me his honest straightforward thoughts. To all those who have offered me advice, I say " Thank you!" as well. We've all come along way from where we started and I couldnt have done it without everyone on this forum

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/1/09

I'm not sure what it was about that night, but to be honest I was def not ontop of my game when it came to girls. I was hitting it off great with the guys, just being loud and funny, and the other dudes loved me. I didn't really take too much attention into the few girls that came. I guess i just didn't feel like messing around with girls or anything when i was there lol Call me crazy...

Kim
So nothing too great happens at first. It's just a bunch of us guys, who are pretty good friends just chillin in his house while is folks are outta town. We start buying booze, and my friend Alex tells me this girl Kim is coming down. Now Kim is this Asian girl, and she tends to hang out with a bunch of other asians.

The history lesson between me and kim is that In middle school, i had a huge AFC crush on her. I ended up stealing her a ring to give her on her birthday ( It was damn real too) and I never actually got her number or even got a kiss. I was too damn shy and nervous. She ended up pretty much making me sad as hell, like almost breaking my heart ( As sad and pathetic as that sounds) During my sophmore year in highschool, we met again through friends, and I guess she saw how I appeared slightly more mature and different, so she suggested that we should hang out. we traded digits, and she invited me out to the fair, but at this time i didn't want anything to do with her, so i never replied or called her

Anyways...
it was a little weird. I look at her and see how unattractive she is compared to what I used to think about her. But she had a cute friend. Anyways, When I hear Kim arrives with her crew of asians, i step out into the living room to see them. Holy crap, I have never seen so many Asians at a party before. There was one asian guy with spikey hair with kim on his lap, and like 4 asian girls. Only one of them was decent looking. I greeted kim and she said " oh wow! i haven't seen you in so long" as she holds her arms out for a hug. I give her a hug and just simply say " yeah i know, whats up?" I could of gotten her digits ( not to hook up with her, but to hang out with her as friends and get to know her friends lol ) but idk i was just really... intimidated. You see, i tend to NOT get along with other Asians. It's just never worked out very well for me, they act too different. They speak the native language much better than I, they tend to like to gamble, talk sh1t and gossip, and just cruise around in their honda civics. it's just not my style to be hanging around those type of asians, it's just weird for me. I'm not used to it at all.

I end up chillin with my other friends, and we just start talking. I shotgun a beer and start getting a good buzz. Kim and her asian crew probably spend 20 minutes here before they decide to dip for another party, because to be honest our party was slackin. But it was only around 8:30 PM at the time, so what do you expect? We had a few beer cans going around, but I guess they expected A DJ and some other stuff. Oh did i mention that the party was a huge sausage fest? The whole night, there was a total of like 4 girls outta the 20 plus guys out here lol. I'll go into that more later.

Anyways nothing too interesting happens here with girls. The guys and I start playing Ring of fire and someone throws up on the table and we all laugh at it. My friend Freddy gets mad wasted and throws up his lungs outside, making the front patio smell like puke. it was so funny though haha he drank like 5 beers, i guess he chugged them down or something because he was laying out in the patio by himself for the rest of the night.

Blondie Flirty Blonde girl who i mentioned before.
Blondie shows up with nye and we all greet each other. Following them is easily like 10+ guys for each of them, so it becomes a huge **** fest. we start talking and whatnot, and we take pictures. I'll admit, i probably missed a kiss close right here because As we were taking pictures, she kissed me on the cheek. Then I flip through her previous pictures and see her kissing nye( shes a girl btw) and i could of just said " is this who you kissed for the new years?" and blah blah, and just kissed her or something. lol idk, i just wasn't feeling it that night. I just wanted to drink and have a good time with the guys, I didn't really want anything to do with girls tonight ( yeah im CRAZY, right? lol)

Blondie is wearing a sexy ass red G string though and I pull on that as she bends over, and she just laughs at me and smiles. While we're chillin on the couch, we are very close, like her shoulder is ontop of mine and her legs are rubbing up against mine. haha thinking about it now, i def missed something that night. But I also noticed I wasn't the only guy she was doing it to, she was doing it to a few other dudes as well. Eventually they leave, and all the guys they brought with them left too.

Long story short, i'll end this story with a summery
- I had fun. Got drunk. Met a bunch of cool new bros to hang with
- I wasn't too crazy about the few girls that were here, even though i may of missed a chance for some kissing. but its not to bad, theres always another day

Kei Fugly ass girl who wants to screw around
So i decide its not worth it. I do a bit of thinking and I decide, if im gunna mess with a girl, she's gotta be atleast somewhat cute. this girl is not, plus im sure shes all talk and no play because i told her we would hang sometime that day ( yesterday, technically) but she kept saying things like " oh i gotta eat with my mom" " I gotta go to walmart and pick stuff up" and it seemed like she was trying to use me for a party because she asked " Do you know any parties? we could hang there".

I say screw it and tell her everything is off because I have "Family plans" lol. I don't think i will talk to this girl anymore, even though she still txts me and sends me facebook messages a little too much

colombiandude

Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
1/1/09
...and just cruise around in their honda civics

i lol'd right there. but yea its understandable. You dont have to be a horny as$ motherfvcker all the time. you just needed to chill with the guys. but you couldve gotten some ass.

thedoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
1/1/09
So i decide its not worth it. I do a bit of thinking and I decide, if im gunna mess with a girl, she's gotta be atleast somewhat cute. this girl is not, plus im sure shes all talk and no play because i told her we would hang sometime that day ( yesterday, technically) but she kept saying things like " oh i gotta eat with my mom" " I gotta go to walmart and pick stuff up" and it seemed like she was trying to use me for a party because she asked " Do you know any parties? we could hang there".

I say screw it and tell her everything is off because I have "Family plans" lol. I don't think i will talk to this girl anymore, even though she still txts me and sends me facebook messages a little too much

I agree with you 100% on this one. It's not worth the trouble, and the heartbreak for the girl just for a bj from her. Plus, you wont enjoy it AS much :p as from a girl you actually like haha

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im so mad school starts monday =[

BongDuy said:
1/1/09

Anyways nothing too interesting happens here with girls. The guys and I start playing Ring of fire and someone throws up on the table and we all laugh at it. My friend Freddy gets mad wasted and throws up his lungs outside, making the front patio smell like puke. it was so funny though haha he drank like 5 beers, i guess he chugged them down or something because he was laying out in the patio by himself for the rest of the night.

Blondie Flirty Blonde girl who i mentioned before.
Blondie shows up with nye and we all greet each other. Following them is easily like 10+ guys for each of them, so it becomes a huge **** fest. we start talking and whatnot, and we take pictures. I'll admit, i probably missed a kiss close right here because As we were taking pictures, she kissed me on the cheek. Then I flip through her previous pictures and see her kissing nye( shes a girl btw) and i could of just said " is this who you kissed for the new years?" and blah blah, and just kissed her or something. lol idk, i just wasn't feeling it that night. I just wanted to drink and have a good time with the guys, I didn't really want anything to do with girls tonight ( yeah im CRAZY, right? lol)

Blondie is wearing a sexy ass red G string though and I pull on that as she bends over, and she just laughs at me and smiles. While we're chillin on the couch, we are very close, like her shoulder is ontop of mine and her legs are rubbing up against mine. haha thinking about it now, i def missed something that night. But I also noticed I wasn't the only guy she was doing it to, she was doing it to a few other dudes as well. Eventually they leave, and all the guys they brought with them left too.

Long story short, i'll end this story with a summery
- I had fun. Got drunk. Met a bunch of cool new bros to hang with
- I wasn't too crazy about the few girls that were here, even though i may of missed a chance for some kissing. but its not to bad, theres always another dayyea i know what u mean its all good...i did the same thing on new years...i didnt really care bout getting with girls i just wanted to get really drunk

I say screw it and tell her everything is off because I have "Family plans" lol. I don't think i will talk to this girl anymore, even though she still txts me and sends me facebook messages a little too muchyou have to copy and paste that facebook convo in here, or better yet, make a separate thread for it

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/4/10

Damn this thing is getting harder to update because I find less things to say day by day, probably because i feel like theres not much to say about any other girls now. but anyways

Brenda
Old onitus, ginger
So I see her while im walking from my 5th hour. She is hanging out with Edith ( Mexican/ California girl) and Kristina ( Brute) and I greet them all, except Brenda greets me. After Im done hugging edith and kristina, Brenda yells " duy!" and gives me a big hug, like my face stuffed in her neck. I notice she has a drastically different haircut, because now it is shoulder length instead of bare back. While we are still hugging, she gives me a chance to breathe by backing up, but still having her arms around me. She kisses me on the cheek once. I look at her and say something about her hair, like a compliment of some sort, and she kisses me again on the cheek. i say something else, and she does it again. I turn my other cheek and say now kiss this one and she does. Then i turn my face to face hers and say " okay now kiss this" as i point to my lips. Edith and Kristina start laughing and saying " wooo!!!" and Brenda says " haha yeah right I've already done that twice." Some guy i know who smokes a lot of pot comes out of nowhere and slaps my ass, as he tries to make an enterance into the conversation, probably to try and c0ckblock me and try to meet new girls. I didn't introduce him to any of them, but instead i look at him and say " what the fvck?" he pinches my nipple and tries to say something smart. i ignore him and say " okay well i gotta go to class" and I hug the girls goodbye as i walk off.

I know this guy a little, hes kind of annoying. he seems to have a world that revolves around smoking pot all day, everyday. I hung out with him on new years, and he rolled this big fat blunt, and tried to get everyone to throw down 20$ to smoke it with him. what a crazy dude. I can only see this guy so many times in a day before i get frustrated, because he is starting to get that annoying.

In conclusion
and uhm.. that's about it. lol not much here, i greeted the same ol people, but nothing interesting happend. maybe I should try and meet some new girls that are somewhat cute in my school and are 16+ years old.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude im listening to the extended version of "Sway" by Lostprophets and its fvcking insane. Lol anyways...

BongDuy said:
1/4/10

Damn this thing is getting harder to update because I find less things to say day by day, probably because i feel like theres not much to say about any other girls now. but anyways

Brenda
Old onitus, ginger
So I see her while im walking from my 5th hour. She is hanging out with Edith ( Mexican/ California girl) and Kristina ( Brute) and I greet them all, except Brenda greets me. After Im done hugging edith and kristina, Brenda yells " duy!" and gives me a big hug, like my face stuffed in her neck. I notice she has a drastically different haircut, because now it is shoulder length instead of bare back. While we are still hugging, she gives me a chance to breathe by backing up, but still having her arms around me. She kisses me on the cheek once. I look at her and say something about her hair, like a compliment of some sort, and she kisses me again on the cheek. i say something else, and she does it again. I turn my other cheek and say now kiss this one and she does. Then i turn my face to face hers and say " okay now kiss this" as i point to my lips. Edith and Kristina start laughing and saying " wooo!!!" and Brenda says " haha yeah right I've already done that twice."I wouldve replied with "ok well three times a charm lets see what you got" lol. I dont think she wud go for it cuz she doesnt seem like the kind of girl that would just start making out in front of everyone in school. Some guy i know who smokes a lot of pot comes out of nowhere and slaps my ass, as he tries to make an enterance into the conversation, probably to try and c0ckblock me and try to meet new girls. I didn't introduce him to any of them, but instead i look at him and say " what the fvck?" he pinches my nipple and tries to say something smart.hes just messing around ppl at my school including myself do this sometimes just be funny...the best thing to do in response to that is talk in a gayish type of voice to go along with the joke "ohh yea baby" something like that. Ive done that numerous times and it gets everyone laughin; all in jest of course. i ignore him and say " okay well i gotta go to class" and I hug the girls goodbye as i walk off.

I know this guy a little, hes kind of annoying. he seems to have a world that revolves around smoking pot all day, everyday. I hung out with him on new years, and he rolled this big fat blunt, and tried to get everyone to throw down 20$ to smoke it with himwtf?! it shud be five a person lol. what a crazy dude. I can only see this guy so many times in a day before i get frustrated, because he is starting to get that annoying.

In conclusion
and uhm.. that's about it. lol not much here, i greeted the same ol people, but nothing interesting happend. maybe I should try and meet some new girls that are somewhat cute in my school and are 16+ years old.YES! Thats exactly what i was going to say as soon as I read the first sentence of this post. Unless something significant happens, you dont have to keep posting about brenda edith and the whole crew every day. Go for some new girls whom you havent met yet! Ones that you can really test your game on to see how your doin. Your not gonna improve your game that much if you just keep on talking to the same old girls every time you gotta try to expand your horizons.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

oh my god. okay so screw school, nothing happen there. the real deal is here on the internet.. Facebook to be exact, with guess who? Kei!

true that, she initates with a simple hello. I had been trying to think about ways to scare her off, and it turns out I got what I wanted. Heres the deal.

The Facebook chat.
We talk. She constantly suggests we hang out and i bluntly say " let's just fvck" and she says " idk" and i continue egging her on. I make up a TOTAL bs fantasy that i think about her when i touch myself, and how i want to pound her. She suggests a movie and i bluntly ask " Will you give me head in the theatre? that's always been a fantasy of mine." Again, she says " Idk" and i say " that's not a no." We continue talking, and at this point im thinking " okay, im gunna get some nudes from her". I tell her to stop playing " Games" and to prove that she means real business. She then starts asking and talking, blah blah saying things like " how? " and i say take nudes. She says " when are we ever going to hang out?" I reply " It depends. Are we going to waste time not fvcking?". Again we continue to talk as i keep saying that " she is playing games" and that she should take pictures of me to prove it. I tell her to take a full body picture, and to cover her face with a piece of paper that says " duy I want your c0ck" and she agrees! OMFG it was all going too good to be true... until

Facebook screws me over
So i made the mistake of forwarding that whole conversation we had to a few close friends of mine, and facebook decides that its going to be a piece of sh1t and forwards the message to Kei herself. She comes back from taking nudes and this is her exact words.
Kei

ok i didnt take it wit my fone

but wit a camera

wat the fvck
5:23pmDuy

?
Kei

the message

u sent it to me!!!!!(plus 2 random ppl)

haha immediately I delete her and block her. She then replies to the message since everyone can read it and says " too bad he isnt getting anything!"

She texts me and i ignore it. I will block her number for sure. At this point the worse thing she can do is give away my number freely and get ppl to prank call it, but i think she would be too embarrassed to tell the story. She actually goes and messages a mutual friend of ours and he messages me about how funny everything is, since he got the inbox letter as well. He says these are her exact words....

" yea but i think its ****ed up how he goes messaging (pretty dumb to include me) then wen i asked him wtf he blocks me"

"tell him hes good cause i wouldnt mess around wit someone i dont know but hes stupid for not thinkin enough!

thanks"

The moral of the story:
Becareful what you wish for LOL

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
HAHA i seriously laughed so hard reading that

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:

oh my god. okay so screw school, nothing happen there. the real deal is here on the internet.. Facebook to be exact, with guess who? Kei!

true that, she initates with a simple hello. I had been trying to think about ways to scare her off, and it turns out I got what I wanted. Heres the deal.

The Facebook chat.
We talk. She constantly suggests we hang out and i bluntly say " let's just fvck" and she says " idk" and i continue egging her on. I make up a TOTAL bs fantasy that i think about her when i touch myself, and how i want to pound her. She suggests a movie and i bluntly ask " Will you give me head in the theatre? that's always been a fantasy of mine." Again, she says " Idk" and i say " that's not a no." We continue talking, and at this point im thinking " okay, im gunna get some nudes from her". I tell her to stop playing " Games" and to prove that she means real business. She then starts asking and talking, blah blah saying things like " how? " and i say take nudes. She says " when are we ever going to hang out?" I reply " It depends. Are we going to waste time not fvcking?". Again we continue to talk as i keep saying that " she is playing games" and that she should take pictures of me to prove it. I tell her to take a full body picture, and to cover her face with a piece of paper that says " duy I want your c0ck" and she agrees! OMFG it was all going too good to be true... until

Facebook screws me over
So i made the mistake of forwarding that whole conversation we had to a few close friends of mine, and facebook decides that its going to be a piece of sh1t and forwards the message to Kei herself. She comes back from taking nudes and this is her exact words.
Kei

ok i didnt take it wit my fone

but wit a camera

wat the fvck
5:23pmDuy

?
Kei

the message

u sent it to me!!!!!(plus 2 random ppl)

haha immediately I delete her and block her. She then replies to the message since everyone can read it and says " too bad he isnt getting anything!"

She texts me and i ignore it. I will block her number for sure. At this point the worse thing she can do is give away my number freely and get ppl to prank call it, but i think she would be too embarrassed to tell the story. She actually goes and messages a mutual friend of ours and he messages me about how funny everything is, since he got the inbox letter as well. He says these are her exact words....

" yea but i think its ****ed up how he goes messaging (pretty dumb to include me) then wen i asked him wtf he blocks me"

"tell him hes good cause i wouldnt mess around wit someone i dont know but hes stupid for not thinkin enough!

thanks"

The moral of the story:
Becareful what you wish for LOL
Look man, I know your just messing around with this chick, but I definitely think you crossed the line here. You have NO IDEA how badly you could have (and still can) get FVCKED for something like this. Never, EVER mess around with nude pictures on the internet. That is a really, really dumb idea. If the police ever got involved, you would be soooooo fvcked. How old is this chick Kei? If shes under 18 this is technically child pornography, and since you are 18, you can get SO fvcked over for something like this.

My question is this: Did you forward just the conversation to your friends, or did you forward the PICTURE as well to your friends? If you sent the picture, you better beg your friends to delete that thing as soon as possible. Sh*t like this goes around REALLY fast, and if it ever got out, you would get really, really, really screwed by the cops. If you just sent the conversation, then you're probably fine.

EDIT: and come on dude askin girls for naked pictures over the internet is just fvckin weird and creepy. If you wanna see her naked go out and do it in person.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Look man, I know your just messing around with this chick, but I definitely think you crossed the line here. You have NO IDEA how badly you could have (and still can) get FVCKED for something like this. Never, EVER mess around with nude pictures on the internet. That is a really, really dumb idea. If the police ever got involved, you would be soooooo fvcked. How old is this chick Kei? If shes under 18 this is technically child pornography, and since you are 18, you can get SO fvcked over for something like this.

My question is this: Did you forward just the conversation to your friends, or did you forward the PICTURE as well to your friends? If you sent the picture, you better beg your friends to delete that thing as soon as possible. Sh*t like this goes around REALLY fast, and if it ever got out, you would get really, really, really screwed by the cops. If you just sent the conversation, then you're probably fine.

EDIT: and come on dude askin girls for naked pictures over the internet is just fvckin weird and creepy. If you wanna see her naked go out and do it in person.

She's 18. I wouldn't forward any nudes to anyone, it was JUST the conversation.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you'll be fine then...forwarding nudes to people is a really, really, bad idea. Im saying this cuz I legit know how fvcked you can get cuz a kid in our school got totally screwed by the cops for doing this.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you'll be fine then...forwarding nudes to people is a really, really, bad idea. Im saying this cuz I legit know how fvcked you can get cuz a kid in our school got totally screwed by the cops for doing this.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/8/10 Friday

So the last two days were the first times I hadn't posted anything while I had school the same day. It was different indeed, and felt pretty weird. Not much happen although I did talk to Anna ( Asian girl, kino'd me a lot when we met at the pool)
Anna
I actually got a new phone and I started texted people just to get used to it. On the list of people I sent a text, Anna was one of them. She started to text me, and I texted back. Nothing really accomplished here, just a lot of bs talk. The next day ( Yesterday ) I shot her a text when I got home from Early Release. I wanted to hang out with her at a park near her house, so i told her to meet me there, but she said she had stuff to do and didn't like the park. I simply said " alright " and stopped texting her because I just didn't have anything else to say.

Then later on that night on Facebook she initiates with chat. we chat on and off for about an hour or two, but it doesn't go anywhere. It's really weird the convo between us. It seems very "playful", but it doesn't go anywhere. actually, nothing interesting happen here. Just posting it up because that was the only girl I was really talking to for the past two days lol.

More on today
So today was a day where I had to come to school dressed up to take a picture with our small swim team. Only 5 outta the 7/8 people showed so there wasn't much here. However, I dressed pretty formal. Dress shoes,pants, and a nice button down shirt from express. I then realized that this was a great way to get people to open up with you because everyone can't help but ask " Why are you so dressed up?" It actually caught me offguard when Serena ( Asian girl who i've mention before ) Said " hey duy, lookin good" while I was walking in the hallway and she suddenly came out of the side door.

For those of you who may have forgotten, she was the Asian chick I hung out with that I tried to kiss close with Mystery Method ( Would you like to kiss me?") a few months later After she blew me off on the bus ( I tried to say something to her, and she just ignored me and gave me the " talk to the hand" gesture) I stopped talking to her or looking at her. The other day I was in the gym working out, and she came in to do some ROTC work, and i guess she saw me. Of course I saw her too, but I didn't say ANYTHING to her. Anyways.....

I'm not sure what caused her to blow me off on the bus that day, but Im thinking that if we start talking, that I shouldn't bring it up and I should just pretend it never happen.

Blondie
( Blond girl, "Singer" of my band)
So i've mentioned this girl a few times, and I even saw her on new years. She suddenly texted me in class, and We started talking. Our inside joke is that I created a band called "Kikyokat" (kick your cat) and she said " We've gotta have band practice soon" and said that we're gunna do it this weekend. The weird thing is that i think she is serious because the first day we made the band, she started to pull out a notebook and pen and started writing the emoest lyrics ever...

A party
Surprisingly I got invited by Ricky to a party. Ricky is a short hispanic kid who is probably pretty cute ( no homo lol ) because he tends to attract girls right off the bat by his looks. He is a thin skater kid, and he has a very playful personality. I could easily define him as a " I dont give a fvck" type of guy, and i noticed that when he hangs out with girls, he does a lot of playful kino. I've known him since my freshmen year, and he and I hang out with George pretty often during school. We could probably be called an entourage of three lol

He asked me if i was 18, and when i told him i was he said " great, you're going to come party it up with me" and the rest will be history. I'll probably post some more, but from what I hear, it's at this big ass house, like mansion sized, because the guy who is throwing it is a professional BMX rider. He could be amature, but I dont know to be honest. I'll just try and meet the guy myself.

Mr. Brightside

So while im waiting to get my swim team photo taken, im hanging out with some girls. their names aren't very specific because im not trying to get with any of them. I walk away to bring back another swimmer to the photo, and suddenly, I come back and the girl I was talking to ( very friendly, not sexual ) is looking upset and in tears. Now, im trying to just be a good guy, and help a friend out so I try to cheer her up. Holy crap am I not good at it. I asked " what's wrong?" and she said nothing. I left it at that. I tried to change the topic, but nothing popped into my head. I actually tried talking about jersey shore, and she snaps at me when i describe the show, saying " I KNEW THAT!" as i was describing what it was. Holy crap, i just shut up and looked away lol.

Last edited:

colombiandude

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao. what i realized is when girls are sad and sh*t dont ask them whats wrong. they obvoiusly dont wanna talk about it. just like be there for them i guess. get some kino in i dk. they usually rest their head upon your shoulder and stufffs. but lol that mystery method was such a fail. (no offense)

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
colombiandude said:
lol that mystery method was such a fail. (no offense)
Yeah I learned that through experience, but at the time i was reading so much of it, i thought it was full proof. I read a bunch of Ebooks and read plenty of online articles, but now that im about 5 months into this Journal, I've realized a lot of that stuff just isn't for me. It could work for others, but it doesn't for me.

About last night
This was an interesting night. My friend Ricky ( the guy who invited me ) called me around 7:30, to tell me that his friends were probably going to start heading to the party around 10:30, so that would be a perfect time to go. So I try to kill some time, just messing around on the net, but around 8:30, I get a call from Alex ( A skater friend of mine )

Hanging out with some friends before the party.

Alex is ex boyfriends with Nye ( This goth chick, not very cute, but I've mentioned her a few times as well. She is also best friends with Blondie) And they invite me over. I head over and while I drive up, I see nye and my friend Dj ( hes a dude) and they're skating. I pass them and park infront of the house, and see Matt ( A white kid), Daniel ( An asian kid i've known since middle school, but aren't very close with) and Quan ( This asian kid i probably met a year ago, but hes straight). We start talking and I eventually go inside the house since everyone is just sitting outside on the patio. I see Alex with his headset on screaming on xbox live ( hes playing halo 3) and I see blondie sitting there watching him.

Blondie ( "Singer" of my band, Blond girl)
So we start talking, and I say "let's get outta here and go outside". Blondie follows me, and shortly Alex comes too. We start to talk as we head out to the patio. Everyone is just chillin and talking, and i notice it seems like Blondie is following me. Where ever I sat, she would move next to me. It turns out she just wanted to steal my chair, because when I got up, she swooped right in. But then we all decide to watch Dj and nye skateboard. We all go out in the streets, and the next thing i know blondie and I are hitting it off kino wise. we talk fluff for a bit, but she is all over me. She puts her arms around my stomach and i put mine around her shoulder and we stay there for a bit. I guess she was pretty cold, but we did some weird ass kino lol thinking about it now it probably looked retarded.
like she we would face each other, and without music, we started to ballroom dance. like, her right arm would be around my shoulder, and my right hand would be on her lower back, and we would start spinning. lol it was pretty ridiculous, even a Dj was like " Duy, are you dancing??" We did more kino like i would playfully judo-chop her and say " NINJA!" and she would come after me and we would just start playfully lightly smacking each other on the arm and stomach. The worse kino we did was she would jump on my back and get a piggy back ride. But kino is kino, so i went with it, and started spinning. She was loving every second of it. Sometimes I broke away from the kino, and I noticed that she would sometimes come back. When she wouldn't I would just walk next to her and playfully bump her, or sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her stomach and start spinning her.

With all this friendly playfuly kino, i didn't feel comfortable about a kiss close. However! I did get to touch her boobs lmao
(through her shirt though) We start playfully poking each other, and she tries to feel my chest ( I work out a bit, so you can see the outline through my thin shirt that im wearing) and as she reaches for it, i say " no no no ( in a playfuly ), you can't touch mine if i can't touch yours". She says " haha okay" and at first im a little nervous, beacuse im not sure if shes joking or not. I think to myself "fvck it! DO IT!" so i place both my hands on her breasts. I keep it there for about 2 seconds, and i take them off. Then she tries to grab mine, and I playfully say " haha i was just joking" and she starts to wrestle me to feel my chest, which leads her to getting behind me and pretty much wrapping around me. I also touch her ass, which is funny because while we are standing next to each other, she puts her arm around me and i return the favor. Someone says something about blondie having an ass, so i check it out first by looking, then i slide my hand down. I was a little hesistant with this as well, so i only felt the top half of her ass. I said " it's okay for a white girl " and blondie replies " that's only because you touched the top part of my ass" and i say " oh oh sorry! ( very sarcastic tone ) why don't you show me with your hand?" she replies " nope " and we just change the topic. There was also a time where it was just me and blondie, walking infront of our friends, and i stop. my phone goes off and because I have this Techno ringtone, Blondie starts grinding on me from the back. haha cra-zee

Things are looking good until its around 10:20 PM. Everyone needs a ride home all of a sudden. Blondie had to go home ASAP because her dad was snapping at her, and insantly the mood is shot. She is no longer in a playful mood but is now upset. No kiss close tonight :/. I decide to try drop them home, even though it ment i may be a little late for the party. I drop Blondie home, and before I can say anything she is out of the car speed walking to the door. I guess her dad is really strict...

Anyways, that " Party"
So nothing else interesting happens here. It's probably around 11:00 PM, but I tell my friend ricky before that I would be late before I dropped blondie home. He said it was straight, and I pick Ricky and his friend Cody up. Cody is this big tall white guy, with an afro, but he is really down to earth and chill. He kinda looked a bit ghetto, but he still had that friendly vibe. He is also a drug dealer. But anyways, we drive to the party, and when we get there.... Damn the night's hope is shot right down. 7 cop cars. that's right, 7 cop cars are line up one after the other, just infront of the house we are heading to. I keep driving and get out of there. We drive off to smoke behind a publix. It was funny because it was probably around midnight by now, and suddenly a couple drive by in their car. The blunt is in my hand, so i just kinda keep it to my side and put it behind me. The couple stop infront of us, and im a little nervous, but i stay instead of running and just watch what Ricky and Cody do, since they've been through situations similar to this before.

They ask " Are you smoking pot? Marijuana?" I watch and star as cody says confidently " yeah" and he flashes them a smile. The couple in the car simply giggle and say " haha you guys take care now" as they drive off. I thought it was a pretty funny situation. We hear that the party is fine again, so we drive back and still see a cop car parked out there. Although me and ricky are 18, we look like we're much younger. Cody and Ricky had a bunch of weed on them, so we didn't want to risk letting that cop stop us since the party is 18 and up ( Florida law or something that allows people to throw parties if they are 18+, but you cant still drink/smoke, but you can still stay out late because you're considered an Adult and therefore responsible for your actions )

We end up going to a wing place and meeting up with George at like 1 in the morning. No parties, but damn I was chowing down. Delicious food, and just some laughs. I drop everyone home, and go home to sleep like a baby.

I can't believe I almost forgot about this

So last night this girl we will call Marley starts talking to me. Infact, for the past few days, she's been initiating a lot with me and im not sure if its all friendly of if shes interested. She took a facebook quiz once and it asked " Do you think Duy has a crush on you?" and she replies " nah". I think one reason why she likes talking to me is that she thinks we're just friends ( which we are though lol) She is a very thin girl, but very straight edge. I can imagine her boyfriend waiting 6 months just to let him feel her body without her slapping her hands away. But the point is i may of Disqualified myself from her because I never comment any of her pictures as " Cutie" or any of that, like most other guys. There was this one time my friend Ping added her and tried to spit game at her. I was laughing since it was all public on facebook, and I noticed how weird ping was online. In person, he doesn't really spit game, but online, he suddenly becomes to most confident ****y guy, and i just think its obvious what he is doing. Although Marley gives him her number, the next day she comes up to me and actually starts talking about him saying " omg it was sooo weird! hes so awkward" and i just laugh.

but anyways, I told her that we would go jogging this weekend ( kinda an inside joke) and suddenly it becomes a reality. We're going to hang out on sunday, after she goes to church, to jog and stuff at the park. I'm pretty sure by 98% that Im in the friend zone though, but I may give it a little test. not sure how though lol.

she also has a bestfriend named Amy. Now i'm not sure if im in the friend zone with her though, because we don't playfully talk like and stuff around Marley, although its starting to be like that. Amy is this very short Hispanic girl. She has these big lustful lips, holy crap. If she was my girlfriend, I would love to make out with those lips, I think they are just amazing. I told her to come Sunday as well, so we can all hang out. Amy talks about playing Tether ball at the community center infront of the school, so that's where i think we are going next week, since its tuesday - friday are exam days, and we get out around 11:40, which is too cool.

Last edited: