My senior year and field reports

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homecoming game
This was one of my best nights ever. So much happen, I can barley remember. Luckily I wrote a bit down on my sidekick so i could get a basic outline. It was such an amazing night, and im very glad I went to this game.

It all started off with me calling my friend Marlena. She invited me over paint my body for the homecoming game. I went and I met up with several friends, girls and boys ( just friends. ) and we paint each other up. I follow my friends to the game and thats where this night begins.

Most common catch phrase of the night

"okay, quit trying to seduce me!"
Because I was shirtless, and painted with a paw, a lot of people loved to rub my belly. mostly girls, and when they would keep their hand there for a while, i would push them off and tell them to quit trying to seduce me! great stuff! :)

All the girls were there
First off, I was pretty surprised at how many girls that I wanted to meet were there, let alone girls that i was already talking to. I noticed Brenda, Kristina ( brute ), Nicole ( the girl that thinks im a freak ) and a few others. I pretty much went in with a smile and high energy level, to match everyone elses. I start to talk to pretty much all my familiar friends and some more. I came off as the enthusiastic high energy, guy, but the best part is i didn't go over board! I felt I had a great balance of everything, from bouncing to some friends to bouncing with the others. IT was difficult because I didn't want to ditch my original group of friends who painted with me, but I wanted to talk to some girls. I would go in and out between the two when things began to die down.

Kristina
Basically, I talked to Kristina the most. I should of isolated her, but I had never gotten so far in " the game" that I never even thought about it. I should have probably tried a kiss close on her because I was negging and acting ****y and funny as hell. She had some red and yellow paint on her face, and I told her it was ketchup and mustard. We got so much kino going, We were taking pictures. Hell, I was taking pictures with everyone! funny part is i didn't even own a camera, I borrowed my friend's camera and she said she would send them to me. very naice! Kristina had a yellow bandana she was wearing, and she put it on me throughout the night. I was basically her "Boy toy" even though i pretend not to enjoy the attention, I really did. I think I may of screwed up when I held her phone, but thats because she didn't have any pockets. I thought it would also be a good way for to come back to me if she needed to go, or incase she wanted to re open with me sometime during the night. We took a picture on her phone, just me and her and immediately she sets it to her background. She also tells me " You HAVE TO add me on myspace/facebook" And I give her my name and she said she would add me. Very cool stuff :) Maybe I AM going somewhere with her.

unfortunately......Kristina was hanging out with Brenda the entire time, which leads me to....

Brenda
This was the first time we'd really seen each other outside of school. While im talking to Kristina, she butts in and demands attention straight off the bat. She is kinoing me and holding me, like she wants me to give her direct attention but I don't. She has to run into my photos to get in them, because I wouldn't take any with her. It was great, I had her eating out of the palm of my hands. She even got to the point when me, Kristina, Her, and her other friend were walking alone under the bleachers, and she turned around and pinched my cheeks and said " why are you mad at me?!"
me: im not mad at you
her: yes you are!
me: well what am i mad at you for?
her: idk! but you are! you always talk to kristina and ignore me!
me: well it would be nice if you tried to talk to me for once
her: I do! I alwasys say "Hi"
me: well thats not very interesting. like the other day, Kristina was wearing a skirt!
kristina: you creep * in a joking way. She reaches into my pocket to get her phone *
me: yeah okay, im the creep and you're reaching in my pocket?

We all laugh and brenda say " Duy walk with us to the girls bathroom". You may be thinking this could be the best invite to a three sum ever, but it looked to me more like a trap. I realized it half way while i was walking, So i turned to them and said " hey im gunna look at the scoreboard" and they walk ahead. When I noticed they didn't stop, I walked back to the stands to hang out with some friends.

Jackie

So here is a little mexican girl that i've been eye fvcking since my sophmore year, when she was a new freshmen. I always wanted to talk to her, but never found the right approach. Im sure she has seen me around school, and I even went to her job once ( subway ) but i never sparked a convo. Until now.
me: hey is the paint on my face comming off?
her: nope
me: are you sure? i feel like im peeling it off and stuff
her: you know, you're nose is a little funny. here peel this * she points out some stuff *
me: haha thats a lot of help. Peel it off for me. * She does * you look very familiar
her: *shocked. She leaned back like I flashed her my penis or somethin* really?
me: yeah, you work at subway dont you?
her: *relieved* oh yeah!
blah blah blah, I get her name and we exchange some more light talk. My friend Chacon kinda jumps in, but thats alright. She totally slapped him in the face literally, and i just laughed at him. I decided since he ruined a little for me, I may mess around with him. I end up convincing him to slap her, and then she gets all upset.

I think the only part I messed up on was I did this whole scene infront of Kristina. She even looked at me when Chacon interrupted and said " damn, you were workin your game". Im sure thats not the best thing you want to hear from a girl you want to get with, and convince you're not "a player".

Phili
So even though Phili didn't talk to me much at school * maybe upset at yesterday's comment? * she approached me and began kinoing me. She left very soon though, because I couldn't get much interests in her. I think her interest demands are a little to high for me to cater to, because she gets bored easily.

Ricky

I see my buddy ricky and the firs thing he says to me is " why are you so crazy?!" we joke and talk, and he invites me to an after party after homecoming. Very sweet!

Angi
So this girl has been teasing me by saying shes a lesbian. tonight i got a random text from her. lets cut to the chase though
me: you and chacon talk too much, you should just kiss him already
her: lol why?
me: you two would make a cute couple
her: well, oh well, hes not what im looking for in a guy right at the momment.
me: so you're bisexual!
her: yeah
me: Angi, I think you'd be my type if me and you werent so damn similar. We would fight all the time and of course I would win
her: haha how are we similiar? and i would win!!
me: I can just tell. I gotta go, goodnight

I plan to talk to her at school and maybe get some a bit more into the convo.

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:
Rose.
I figure it would be a good idea to put the sticker there, so I do. I held her hand as i placed it and afterwards I said " Get to class now" with a smile on my face and I walked off.

I should of placed it on her face, shouldn't I? Nah doesnt really matter...dont worry about it..as long as you got good kino either way your fine. I mean some people believe that face kino is better than just regular kino on the arm, but the two are just a very minor difference in my opinion lol...all comes down to preference.

The craziest part of my day. A surprised Approach
So It's 7th period and the pep rally is getting started. People are being seated and everyone is rushing into the gym. I get in and the first person I see is Cj, my little homie on the swim team. I turn to him and just say hello. Suddenly This Short asian girl approaches me out of nowhere. . I mean, I didn't see her in my perifs or anything. NOTHING. She comes up to me with an Asian accent and asks
her: Where are you from?
I was caught off gaurd, so i kinda gave a weird chuckle laugh
me: Vietnam
her: ohh me too! * she begins to turn around. I would of probably let her go, but I think it would of been weird if I didn't atleast try to reward her for having some big balls to approach *
me: whats your name?
her: * insert very complicated asian name *Hahaha
me: * insert my attempt at repeating that complicated asian name *
her: you speak vietnamese
me: "A little" * I say it in Vietnamese*
her: ohhh cool!
Someone calls me and I walk away. I never gave her my name, But during the Pep rally, I was called out as the swim team captain. To my surprise, I got quite the applaud, more than some of the varsity football team . I introduced our team and just kept it simple.Good

They aren't the prettiest, but they are better than the girl who approached me. What should I do? I mean, the other asian girls aren't even cute, I don't think I should bother trying anything on them. Maybe they are going to be thrown into the friend zone?Its your call...you dont seem sexually attracted to them so I would prolly just throw em into the friend zone and use them for practicing conversation and stuff. Btw idk why but I have this feeling that A LOT of the asian girls at your school want your d*ck lol...am I right?

Offtopic
What if Brenda Approaches me and asks " Whats up? why don't you talk to me anymore?" What if she gets her friends to approach me for her?Just talk normally to her...if she asks why you guys dont talk anymore, just come up with some bs excuse like your busy with something or w/e...use any excuse really lol...or u cud just play it off and lie sayin "pshh idk what your talkin about i still talk to you"
BongDuy said:
Homecoming game

Most common catch phrase of the night

"okay, quit trying to seduce me!"
Because I was shirtless, and painted with a paw, a lot of people loved to rub my belly. mostly girls, and when they would keep their hand there for a while, i would push them off and tell them to quit trying to seduce me! great stuff! Hahah damnn dude those chicks that are rubbing you really want it! Thats a major IOI! The only problem I have with what your saying is how come whenever a girl touches you or something, you always tell her to stop by playing it off as a joke? Like what you said above, thats a perfect example of what im talking about. Theres nothing wrong with playing a little hard to get and teasing girls like that by telling them to keep their hands off, but sometimes I get the impression that you may over-do it a little. In that I mean by you constantly using lines that deny girls in a jokingly way, it sublymonally (spelling?) tells them that you dont want to be touched. And the only reason why they may get that underlying message is simply because your jokingly denying them a little too much.

IT was difficult because I didn't want to ditch my original group of friends who painted with me, but I wanted to talk to some girls. I would go in and out between the two when things began to die down.Good!

Kristina
Kristina had a yellow bandana she was wearing, and she put it on me throughout the night. I was basically her "Boy toy" even though i pretend not to enjoy the attention, I really did. I think I may of screwed up when I held her phone, but thats because she didn't have any pockets. Yea you def screwed up here. The fact that she referred to you as her "boy to" and made you hold her phone makes you look like a COMPLETE tool and this girls b*tch (no offense). If any girl ever started calling me their boy toy, I would fvcking stand back up like a man, shoot down her ego, and then show her whos in charge by saying something a long the lines of "Ahaha im not your boy toy, but your just my girl doll" (well maybe not something THAT direct, but I would def put across to her whos in charge. Cuz when she calls you her boy toy, thats putting her in charge and putting her on the pedestal.). As for the phone, I would NEVER be stuck holding some girl's phone cuz she didnt have pockets. Too bad if she doesnt have pockets, your not her tool and you shouldve just told her that you dont have any pockets either or that their full.I thought it would also be a good way for to come back to me if she needed to go, or incase she wanted to re open with me sometime during the night. We took a picture on her phone, just me and her and immediately she sets it to her background. She also tells me " You HAVE TO add me on myspace/facebook" And I give her my name and she said she would add me. Very cool stuff Maybe I AM going somewhere with her.

unfortunately......Kristina was hanging out with Brenda the entire time, which leads me to....

Brenda
She even got to the point when me, Kristina, Her, and her other friend were walking alone under the bleachers, and she turned around and pinched my cheeks and said " why are you mad at me?!"
me: im not mad at you
her: yes you are!
me: well what am i mad at you for?
her: idk! but you are! you always talk to kristina and ignore me!What a fvcking attention wh*re

We all laugh and brenda say " Duy walk with us to the girls bathroom". You may be thinking this could be the best invite to a three sum ever, but it looked to me more like a trap. I realized it half way while i was walking, So i turned to them and said " hey im gunna look at the scoreboard" and they walk ahead. When I noticed they didn't stop, I walked back to the stands to hang out with some friends.Hmm. I think this was a good move by you. These girls dont seem like the type that would just get into a threesome in the bathroom at a football game lol. They were probably just trying to take control of you like what Kristina did before lol.

Jackie
blah blah blah, I get her name and we exchange some more light talk. My friend Chacon kinda jumps in, but thats alright. She totally slapped him in the face literally, and i just laughed at him. I decided since he ruined a little for me, I may mess around with him. I end up convincing him to slap her, and then she gets all upset.Dont do this...if your trying to get with this chick why would you try to convince your friend to slap her back? And like I said in a previous post, your always going to have competition from other guys or just guys butting into the conversation. You just gotta keep working your game and pretend like its nothing...and get some amog'in goin too.

I think the only part I messed up on was I did this whole scene infront of Kristina. She even looked at me when Chacon interrupted and said " damn, you were workin your game". Im sure thats not the best thing you want to hear from a girl you want to get with, and convince you're not "a player".Hmm. Well I to be honest if a girl said that to me Id reply back with "Haha well what can I say I am quite the player" while smiling. It gives off a ****y and confident vibe. think being labeled as a "player" by a girl isnt as bad as you think. I mean most girls think of players as guys that are good lookin, have confidence, and talk/get with alot of girls. Nothing wrong if a girl sees you as a player. Just use the compliment to further boost your ****iness and confidence, and show that off to her.

Ricky
I see my buddy ricky and the firs thing he says to me is " why are you so crazy?!" we joke and talk, and he invites me to an after party after homecoming. Very sweet!Nice!!

Angi
So this girl has been teasing me by saying shes a lesbian. tonight i got a random text from her. lets cut to the chase though
me: you and chacon talk too much, you should just kiss him already
her: lol why?
me: you two would make a cute couple
her: well, oh well, hes not what im looking for in a guy right at the momment.
me: so you're bisexual!
her: yeah
me: Angi, I think you'd be my type if me and you werent so damn similar. We would fight all the time and of course I would win
her: haha how are we similiar? and i would win!!
me: I can just tell. I gotta go, goodnight

I plan to talk to her at school and maybe get some a bit more into the convo.If your trying to get with a girl, never suggest to her that she should get with another guy. Thats helping the competition and putting you in the friend zone cuz she will think of you as the friendly guy who gives her relationship/guy advice.
10-08-2009 01:28 PM

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So nothing too interesting happen during school. I did See jackie in school and she seemed more than happy to call me and already was touchy with me. I didn't spend to much time with her, and thats something I do regret. I should of tried to build some more comfort level with her since she only knows me as the " crazy funny asian guy who was painted" during the game.
Other than that, it didn't get interesting until around 9:30 PM around my neighborhood.

Alyssa
A little background:
I've known Alyssa for a long time, but we were NEVER close.She lives around the block and She is a half Viet, half white girl who is pretty chubby. She is kinda a "Scene" girl who really likes her music with screaming and she is a bit of a tom boy. I've never really been attracted to her, and I wouldn't go out of my way to chase her, really. I've been to her house twice when I was little, to play WWE on her Playstation and to play DDR on her PS2. We never got to close until The homecoming game when I gave her a ride home. I got her number then and there, and said " We should hang out".

I get a text from her at 9:30 PM saying " Let's chill". I was currently with my good friend Derek, and I knew she was hanging around these two annoying kids named Christian And Andrew. I said thought to myself, fvck it and told them to meet me halfway from her house to mine. My friend Derek left because he had some girlfriend Drama to deal with, so I was just by myself when the three of them came to me. We went back to her place and she already is opening up a little too much for my comfort.
She says things like " My mom is drunk, because my dad is cheating on her" and im thinking " oooooooookayy....why are you telling me this?!"
The minute I step in, she yells to her mom " Hey mom! I BROUGHT AN ASIAN HOME!" and I walk to her living room to see her Aunt and her mom sitting together watching TV. She is already drunk, and I can tell by the way she greeted me with a "Konitchi wa ". She ends up coming up to me and saying " You need to teach my daughter Vietnamese!" Keep in mind, im shocked at whats going on because her mom is not only drunk, but within 5 minutes, she is talking about her nipple piercings and Alyssa is commenting on how her mom's boobs are "fake". I just can't help but feel really uncomfortable because it's a total shock that all this is happening.

We go into her room and we start playing a little 360. Alyssa starts putting on some of her music, and the three of us are just hanging out on the bed infront of the TV. By three of us, I mean Christian, Me, and Alyssa. Andrew had to deal with her gf sh1t too, so he was walking in and out of the house. Although I don't know Alyssa well, Im pretty sure she wants to be a little more than friends, because when Christian leaves, She is getting close to me, getting me a pillow to get me more Comfortable, and just kinoing me quite a bit. I don't like her that way at all, because she isn't my type. Long story short, I got out of her house by saying " It's late, I've got some stuff to do for student government and Homecoming tomorrow." She ends up walking me home and we hug and seperate. Keep in mind, this whole time she smells like "pool" and i haven't showered since the morning, so we are both smelling pretty bad. I get a text from her at 11:33 saying " You were so Anti social".

I think I may of given her the wrong impression of me. Not only was I in total shock at the whole parent and her house thing, But im not very hyper unless everyone's energy level is high ( like at a football game). But I think it was mostly because I was uncomfortable.

EDIT: To answer your Question Eaglez ....
'A LOT of the asian girls at your school want your d*ck lol...am I right?"

yeah haha, I feel like most Asian girls Think im a pretty good looking Asian. My friend Tim told me he asked this white girl about me and she said I was "Alright" So that means im not ugly or even worse, Fugly. That's a pretty big relief.

Here are some pictures. More to come in the future, still waiting to receive a lot more.

Last edited:

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10.10.09 Homecoming Night
This sh1t was balls off the walls, holy crap. I was either Dancing by myself, but having a great time, or dancing with a girl, no matter if i knew her or not. Incase I felt a little insecure about dancing with a cute girl, I would just grind my ass against hers and get silly. Then I would just turn around and take her naturally. Sometimes I would pull a girl behind me or infront of me out of nowhere, just because I felt like it. I was only rejected once by this girl named Amber, but EVERYONE was rejected by her. Her excuse was "It's boring" but its whatever, I still had such a great time, even though I made a few minor mistakes that may of costed me a kiss close, I Still got something special in the end ;)
This is What I looked like.

Also at the end of the night, A lot of my guy friends were like " Damn Duy you were in the zone!" and all these other compliments. great feeling

My hat

Yeah I have my own little dedicated section for my hat! This thing is magic! not only did I use it to pull girls in, I used it to seem mysterious while I was dancing and It was just great. I would put it on the girls, and they would just love it because It made them feel more "mysterious". When I would dance by myself, I would cover my eyes and that would help me feel a little better about dancing by myself, like noone could see my eyes and stuff. It also contributed to a great kiss.

Pre homecoming Dance.
So I picked up my Friend George and we headed off to phili's house for Photos. Long story short, A lot of people end up not coming because some stupid Drama, So its just me, George, Phili, and her date Ping, who is also a good friend of mine. We thought we had to come around 7 to set up, but turns out it was all finished and NOONE got a call, so we were the earliest of the bunch. We went to Mc Donalds to eat, and You can imagine just how awkward it was for us to go in all dressed up and eat off of the Mc Donalds Dollar menu :p

Edith
We get back around 7:50, and my Friend George downs a bit of the Grey Goose that i brought. I took the rest, which was probably a little more than a shot or two. After 5 minutes, I was feeling GOOD! When we walked in I see this girl in white, who looks familiar. When I saw her, It turns out It was the third girl who hung out with Brenda and Kristina at the homecoming game, And her name was Edith. I spent most of the first hour hanging out with her, but I did a real crappy job doing so.
First off, we got in after being searched and stuff, then Edith and I just talk a bit, I get her name and she gets mine. While we are standing, She is looking at me and shes like " Man, I feel like dancing..." and i just look at her and shes moving to the music by herself. there were only like 4 people in the room, and none of them were dancing either, So i just didn't feel like Dancing. Later on, when Edith went to get some soda My friend George called me out on it. "Dude when a girl says she wants to dance, YOU DANCE WITH HER". Idk why I didn't, but He didn't have to tell me twice for me to take her to the dance floor. The minute she got back, She was still boppin to the music, So i took her to the dance floor and said " Let's dance". Not much dancing happen, but we had some laughs. I got her Edith's number so i can call her sometime in the future and we would occasionally break apart. I think I did a crappy job keeping a conversation going with her, but I did bring her around and introduced her to everyone I knew. I ended up losing her to Chacon and idk how. She just ended up with him, and he was always by her side. Occasionally during the night, while we were dancing, I would hop behind her and we would just have a good time. When she had to go around 11:30, She was like " Do you have a myspace/facebook? YOU'VE GOTTA ADD ME!" . I always thought myspace closing was a little funny, but girls love asking for it. haha, i texted her my name

Sam
Sam is this junior who is a lesbian. I think she may be bi, or that could be her girlfriend, but she went up to me to get my number. I teased her by typing in a few numbers at a time, and after every 3 numbers, I would stop and look at her and say " Whats the magic word? I don't believe you....." And she ended up giving me this nice long hug in the end. lol just wanted to throw it out there.

Rose and Nicole
So I see rose and I open up with her and say " Even though I have shoes on, My toes are still very sensitive.." she smiles but we didn't dance then and there. Rose and Nicole Didn't dance until later in the night, they were too busy taking pictures or something, but Of course I ended up dancing with them. First rose, because I felt a little uncomfortable dancing with Nicole. I looked at my friend George and said " You get nicole, I'll get rose " and we all start grinding. Eventually a dance circle breaks out and me and George bust in doing the robot and it gets everyone laughing, and rose and nicole are loving it. Yeah, I said it, Nicole is loving it! she is pointing me out to everyone and laughing. When we do our Michael Jackson Impersonations, everyone gets crazy, especially when I do my crappy moonwalk. At the end of the night, my friend George and I are in the car and he says " I don't think nicole thinks you're a creep anymore. I think you may have redeemed yourself..." I didn't get anything beyond dancing but they seemed to love dancing with me and my friend George. We just had a great time.

Monica Saved the Best for last.....
*A little history between me and Monica*
I met her my sophmore year, in my geometry class. She was a freshmen and she was w/ a friend of mine. She opened up to me, which now that I think about it was an IOI. We never got close, but we were on friendly terms and would say hello in the hallways. She is a softball player, and shes hispanic. I think shes pretty cute, and she has this great amazing smile. She always seemed warm and more than happy to see me when i would end up sparking a convo with her.

*Back to reality*
During the night she came in a group with a bunch of people, She didn't have a date so she danced with Sam for a while. When I noticed her without a guy, I jumped in behind her and we danced. I danced with her and we had a good time. At first she was a bit timid and shy, slowly moving. I grabbed her hands and put them on my neck. She def got comfortable because every now and then she would pull my head in pretty close, like she wanted it! During the night, she would occasionaly seperate, and sit down/ drink water. She talked to her friends she came with but didn't really dance with anyone. I came by a few times to get her up and every time, she seemed more than happy to. Oh did i mention I got a kiss from her?! :up: yeah! What happen was when we were front grinding, I moved her hair from her ear and said " You know, if there weren't so many people here I would kiss you". She looked away, kinda embarassed and smiled. I took it as a green light, So I put my hat on her head and went for the kill! her lips didn't feel like what I would expect them to feel, but it was still very nice. Probably lasted 2 seconds, I made it short.

She was the only girl to give me a semi hard on. I mean, when we slow danced to Ginuwine - My Whole Life has changed, as our final song I closed my eyes and just felt our bodys together. It was kinda hot. This is also where I feel like I messed up. For some reason, I didn't kiss Monica during the slow song. I should of!!! I KNOW! jesus, everyone was kissing and im sure she was looking, but crap idk why I didn't kiss her! I COULD OF MADE OUT WITH HER! dammit Idk what I was thinking.
I also forgot to get her number, but I can get that at school. At the end of the night I guess people knew about the kiss because when we were leaving, I heard her friend say " MONICA LOVES YOU!!"

Questions
-When you grind with a girl in the front, should you be making eye contact? I had this huge fear of breathing on her and some other minor stuff, So i looked to her left, and she would look to my right. Should we be talking at all during the dancing? I didn't see anyone really dancing but I still felt a little funny just moving without any talking. That could be just me.

- Do you think its wrong to kiss more than one girl at a dance/club/party? What if the girl you kissed sees you kissing other girls. Does that make you a total jerkoff?

- How should I handle Monica now? I mean, I'm not sure if i want to settle down in a relationship yet, and I don't know her that well or whether she can be "gf" material. Should I just greet her like normal, get her number, and hang outside of school to get to know her better?

Things That sucked.

I missed a few chances for more kisses from Monica
I smelt a bit like hard liquor
I was sweating BALLS. You have no idea how much sweat I was letting out, I hope I wasn't grossing any girls out.

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:

Alyssa
A little background:

She ends up walking me home and we hug and seperate. Keep in mind, this whole time she smells like "pool" and i haven't showered since the morning, so we are both smelling pretty bad. I get a text from her at 11:33 saying " You were so Anti social". Psh so what. You had a right to be anti-social, her family is totally screwed up and you werent even interested in her in the first place. Next time I wouldnt even waste your time hanging out with a girl you have no intention of getting with.

EDIT: To answer your Question Eaglez ....
'A LOT of the asian girls at your school want your d*ck lol...am I right?"

yeah haha, I feel like most Asian girls Think im a pretty good looking Asian. My friend Tim told me he asked this white girl about me and she said I was "Alright" So that means im not ugly or even worse, Fugly. That's a pretty big relief.
BongDuy said:
10.10.09 Homecoming Night
Then I would just turn around and take her naturally. Sometimes I would pull a girl behind me or infront of me out of nowhere, just because I felt like it.Excellent!!
Also at the end of the night, A lot of my guy friends were like " Damn Duy you were in the zone!" and all these other compliments. great feelingThats great man. Im really happy for you. Everyone notices how much you are changed!

My hat
Yeah I have my own little dedicated section for my hat! This thing is magic! not only did I use it to pull girls in, I used it to seem mysterious while I was dancing and It was just great. I would put it on the girls, and they would just love it because It made them feel more "mysterious". When I would dance by myself, I would cover my eyes and that would help me feel a little better about dancing by myself, like noone could see my eyes and stuff. It also contributed to a great kiss.I personally wouldnt really dance by myself cuz I would feel kinda weird doing that, but hey, if you think it helps your game then go for it. And I like what you did with the hat!

Edith
While we are standing, She is looking at me and shes like " Man, I feel like dancing..."Wow man you shouldve just taken her to dance right there! Why else would she say that right to your face if she didnt want to dance with you? and i just look at her and shes moving to the music by herself. there were only like 4 people in the room, and none of them were dancing either, So i just didn't feel like Dancing.Weak excuse Later on, when Edith went to get some soda My friend George called me out on it. "Dude when a girl says she wants to dance, YOU DANCE WITH HER". Idk why I didn't, but He didn't have to tell me twice for me to take her to the dance floor. The minute she got back, She was still boppin to the music, So i took her to the dance floor and said " Let's dance"Ok good. Not much dancing happen, but we had some laughs. I got her Edith's number so i can call her sometime in the future and we would occasionally break apart. I think I did a crappy job keeping a conversation going with her, but I did bring her around and introduced her to everyone I knew. I ended up losing her to Chacon and idk how.Be honest with yourself and try to figure out what he did better than you to get with Edith She just ended up with him, and he was always by her side. Occasionally during the night, while we were dancing, I would hop behind her and we would just have a good time. When she had to go around 11:30, She was like " Do you have a myspace/facebook? YOU'VE GOTTA ADD ME!" . I always thought myspace closing was a little funny, but girls love asking for it. haha, i texted her my name

Monica Saved the Best for last.....

*Back to reality*
Oh did i mention I got a kiss from her?! yeah! What happen was when we were front grinding, I moved her hair from her ear and said " You know, if there weren't so many people here I would kiss you".I wouldnt have said this. You should be a confident man, not a nervous or embarassed guy who is afraid to kiss a girl just because there are other people around. You should NEVER care about your surroundings; only the chick your working on. I wouldnt just whispered in her ear something like "turn your head I have to tell you something" and when she turns her head to you, go in right for the kill. Simple as that. She looked away, kinda embarassed and smiled. I took it as a green light, So I put my hat on her head and went for the kill! her lips didn't feel like what I would expect them to feel, but it was still very nice. Probably lasted 2 seconds, I made it short.Why so short? Why wouldnt you just legit make out with her? Instead of pulling away just keep kissing until she pulls back first.

She was the only girl to give me a semi hard on.Nothin wrong with that, I get boners all the time when I grind with chicks. They love it. I mean, when we slow danced to Ginuwine - My Whole Life has changed, as our final song I closed my eyes and just felt our bodys together. It was kinda hot. This is also where I feel like I messed up. For some reason, I didn't kiss Monica during the slow song. I should of!!! I KNOW! jesus, everyone was kissing and im sure she was looking, but crap idk why I didn't kiss her! I COULD OF MADE OUT WITH HER! dammit Idk what I was thinking. Damnn thats pretty weak. Gotta work on that, and figure out why you didnt make out with her. Were you nervous? Were you just unaware of the situation? Its gotta be something. Were you trying to think of something to say? Just so you know, you dont need a "line" or a "catch phrase" right before you kiss a girl. Sometimes I get the feeling that you think that a guy always needs to come up with some cool line to say to a girl before he can kiss her. Most of the time, you dont have to say anything! I wouldnt have said anything to monica during the dance, I wouldve just taken my left hand, moved it up to her neck, and slowly turned it to my face so I could hook up with her.
I also forgot to get her number, but I can get that at school. At the end of the night I guess people knew about the kiss because when we were leaving, I heard her friend say " MONICA LOVES YOU!!"Dont kiss and tell. Dont go around to all your friends now saying you kissed monica. That just shows that your desperate for a confidence boost from people. Just keep it to yourself, and be cool.

Questions
-When you grind with a girl in the front, should you be making eye contact? I had this huge fear of breathing on her and some other minor stuff, So i looked to her left, and she would look to my right.A fear of breathing on her? Lol dont worry bout that stuff man. And yes, make eye contact and smile at her. Should we be talking at all during the dancing? I didn't see anyone really dancing but I still felt a little funny just moving without any talking. That could be just me.If your face to face, then yes, I would definitely talk a little. Not saying that you HAVE to be talking with her the entire time, but you definitely cant just do what you did, because then it just creates a very akward situation.

- Do you think its wrong to kiss more than one girl at a dance/club/party?NOOOOOOO! You can do whatever you want man, and should strive to kiss as many girls as possible! Nothing should hold you back cuz ur the fvcking man! What if the girl you kissed sees you kissing other girls. Does that make you a total jerkoff?NOOO! Why would it? Your not going out with that girl, and its not like your her fvcking property, so you can do whatever you want. Another girl's opinion of you kissing somene else should be the least of your worries. And even if it does piss them off for some odd reason, who gives a fvck. You shouldnt be caring about that in the first place.

- How should I handle Monica now? I mean, I'm not sure if i want to settle down in a relationship yet, and I don't know her that well or whether she can be "gf" material. Should I just greet her like normal, get her number, and hang outside of school to get to know her better? Yes. Do exactly that. Just keep working your game with her, hang out with her, all that. Hate to burst your bubble but keep in mind that you only kissed her for 2 seconds! Thats it! A relationship should NOT be on your mind now at all. Start thinking about relationship stuff when you've hung out with her many times and hooked up with her many times. And if you dont want to settle down in a relationship, then dont! Keep in mind that your a senior in highschool. This is your LAST year. Do you really want to be tied down to going out with just ONE SINGLE girl? I wouldnt.

Things That sucked.
I missed a few chances for more kisses from Monica
I smelt a bit like hard liquorSo what, im sure a lot of people did. Just chew some gum
I was sweating BALLS. You have no idea how much sweat I was letting out, I hope I wasn't grossing any girls out.Do you sweat alot naturally? I mean what do you expect; you were dancing the entire night lol. If you really felt like you were sweating bad, then take off as many layers as possible that still make you look appropriate. Or, just take a break from the dancing to go clean up in the bathroom and lose some sweat.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Be honest with yourself and try to figure out what he did better than you to get with Edith"

-I mean, he does talk a lot. But im thinking about it, and from my perspective, it looked like he was following her or he made her follow him around. Chacon seems a lot more comfortable talking about random/small talk.

damn thats pretty weak. Gotta work on that, and figure out why you didnt make out with her. Were you nervous? Were you just unaware of the situation? Its gotta be something. Were you trying to think of something to say?

-I think it was because I was thinking of the "perfect" line. I don't think I was nervous, but I think I may of psyched myself out of it because I read that " Girl's dont like being kissed in public" somewhere because it makes them look slutty or something. I guess a little knowledge can do more harm than good sometimes.

Why so short? Why wouldnt you just legit make out with her? Instead of pulling away just keep kissing until she pulls back first.

I Was reading something about sexual tension and how you should typically keep the first kiss very short, as in a peck. Dammit, maybe I just need to stop reading all this non sense.

Dont kiss and tell.

-I only told my good friend george, but you're right. I haven't told anyone. Those who know either saw the kiss, or Monica told them.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
"Be honest with yourself and try to figure out what he did better than you to get with Edith"

-I mean, he does talk a lot. But im thinking about it, and from my perspective, it looked like he was following her or he made her follow him around. Chacon seems a lot more comfortable talking about random/small talk.

damn thats pretty weak. Gotta work on that, and figure out why you didnt make out with her. Were you nervous? Were you just unaware of the situation? Its gotta be something. Were you trying to think of something to say?

-I think it was because I was thinking of the "perfect" line. I don't think I was nervous, but I think I may of psyched myself out of it because I read that " Girl's dont like being kissed in public" somewhere because it makes them look slutty or something. I guess a little knowledge can do more harm than good sometimes.

Why so short? Why wouldnt you just legit make out with her? Instead of pulling away just keep kissing until she pulls back first.

I Was reading something about sexual tension and how you should typically keep the first kiss very short, as in a peck. Dammit, maybe I just need to stop reading all this non sense.

Dont kiss and tell.

-I only told my good friend george, but you're right. I haven't told anyone. Those who know either saw the kiss, or Monica told them.
1. Stop reading all that crap; its just gonna confuse you even more...stick to the advice here on sosuave

2. Regarding trying to find the "perfect line" before a kiss, just dont do it. I already discussed that in my previous post. Trying to say some perfect line just sets you up for failure, because it often comes out as being very corny, stupid, or doesnt have the effect you want expected.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Failed date invite?
So its morning and im walking towards my usual crowd. I see my Kristina and Edith hanging out at Brenda's table ( shes there, of course )
I approach them after greeting my guy friends by wrapping a cloth around kristina's eyes(kristina gave me on accident from the homecoming game )
I looked at Edith and said
me: What are you doing saturday?
her: movies, blah blah
me: oh I was going to the beach. * I turn to kristina * you should come too
Kristina : Can't, i've got paintball ( she plays competively )
me: oh well, get some kills for me

Suddenly I feel myself walking away, and i think it was out of fear of talking to two girls i like at the same time. As in, I didn't want to give one more attention than the other, and lose interests in one. However, I was thinking about how I feel towards Kristina, and its not as high as I thought. I believe im slowly becoming less attractive to Kristina, and that im leaning more towards Edith.

My question is should i follow my feelings? I mean, I think i may of gave kristina a lot of attention at one point, but what if i take it all away and turn it to Edith? Would the three of them gang up on me somehow? Like brenda on how i once gave her a lot of attention,etc, kristina tells about the attention i gave her,etc to Edith, causing some unnecessary drama. Or am i over thinking?

Anyways, back to reality.....
Edith re initiates with me while im backing off
"well what beach are you going to?"
"probably deerfield"

I dont remember what she said or what I said after that, but I sat back down with my bros after that. Just continued my day. My friend carlos points out this cute white girl who is hanging with her friends inside of the band hallway. I tell him to go talk to them, but he turns to me and says " You can't just talk to them. You have to make your presence known." He gets up and walks by them, and they look at him as they walk by, then continue their convo.
Maybe tomorrow he will talk to them, or something. But for now thats what I saw. I maybe should of taken the chance to open to them, but it wasn't on my mind at the time.

Homecoming Reputation
So people throughout the day are talking about me and how I was dancing with every girl. Rose went out of her way to call me a "*****" who danced with everyone, little by little, etc. I just laughed it off. It seems like this reputation is sticking to me because when I go inside a class, or see anyone who was at homecoming, they all either give me probs or greet me. Social proof, i guess

Serena
So I thought she was ignoring me. I really did, I saw her in the hallway but she didn't seem to take any initiative to greet me. Instead, i guess its a bit of the opposite. While im sitting on the bus, she comes and sits next to me. We start talking with something light and humorous, and she brings up the topic of how her mom heard a story of this asian girl getting raped and abducted, and so for the past few weeks, she has been picking her straight from school and bringing her to work. I believe it, I guess because during the bus ride she seemed to enjoy my company. When things would get silent, she would re initiate with a question about something totally random to get the convo going.
when the bus stopped, she said " ****, i left my keys at home. great, im locked out." I immediately think of inviting her to hang out with me, but suddenly the thought of swim practice came up.

Should I have skipped practice to hang out with her?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:

Failed date invite?
So its morning and im walking towards my usual crowd. I see my Kristina and Edith hanging out at Brenda's table ( shes there, of course )
I approach them after greeting my guy friends by wrapping a cloth around kristina's eyes(kristina gave me on accident from the homecoming game )
I looked at Edith and said
me: What are you doing saturday?
her: movies, blah blah
me: oh I was going to the beach. * I turn to kristina * you should come too
Kristina : Can't, i've got paintball ( she plays competively )
me: oh well, get some kills for me

Suddenly I feel myself walking away, and i think it was out of fear of talking to two girls i like at the same time. As in, I didn't want to give one more attention than the other, and lose interests in one.This shouldnt bother you. Dont worry about trying to satisfy each girl and spread the attention. Fvck their needs; do what you want. If wanna game up both of em at the same time, play hot and cold as in flirt with one, be a little cold to the other, and then switch it up every now and then. However, I was thinking about how I feel towards Kristina, and its not as high as I thought. I believe im slowly becoming less attractive to Kristina, and that im leaning more towards Edith.

My question is should i follow my feelings? Well if you feel less attracted to Kristina then why go for her lol? Do what you want man.I mean, I think i may of gave kristina a lot of attention at one point, but what if i take it all away and turn it to Edith? Would the three of them gang up on me somehow? Like brenda on how i once gave her a lot of attention,etc, kristina tells about the attention i gave her,etc to Edith, causing some unnecessary drama. Or am i over thinking?Your over thinking. Theyre girls, so let them do all the drama and sh*t. Dont worry about any of that stuff. Pick your target, and go for it, let nothing hold you back.

Anyways, back to reality.....
Edith re initiates with me while im backing off
"well what beach are you going to?"
"probably deerfield"

I dont remember what she said or what I said after that, but I sat back down with my bros after that. Just continued my day. My friend carlos points out this cute white girl who is hanging with her friends inside of the band hallway. I tell him to go talk to them, but he turns to me and says " You can't just talk to them. You have to make your presence known." He gets up and walks by them, and they look at him as they walk by, then continue their convo.
Maybe tomorrow he will talk to them, or something. But for now thats what I saw. I maybe should of taken the chance to open to them, but it wasn't on my mind at the time. That kids a chicken who makes weak excuses to not approach girls. You make your prescence known by going up to them and approaching, not by walking by them like a little sissy hoping they look at you.

Homecoming Reputation
So people throughout the day are talking about me and how I was dancing with every girl. Rose went out of her way to call me a "*****" who danced with everyone, little by little, etc. I just laughed it off. It seems like this reputation is sticking to me because when I go inside a class, or see anyone who was at homecoming, they all either give me probs or greet me. Social proof, i guess Hell yea its social proof. Take it all in, and use it to build on your confidence.

Serena
So I thought she was ignoring me. I really did, I saw her in the hallway but she didn't seem to take any initiative to greet me. Instead, i guess its a bit of the opposite. While im sitting on the bus, she comes and sits next to me. We start talking with something light and humorous, and she brings up the topic of how her mom heard a story of this asian girl getting raped and abducted, and so for the past few weeks, she has been picking her straight from school and bringing her to work. I believe it, I guess because during the bus ride she seemed to enjoy my company. When things would get silent, she would re initiate with a question about something totally random to get the convo going.
when the bus stopped, she said " ****, i left my keys at home. great, im locked out." I immediately think of inviting her to hang out with me, but suddenly the thought of swim practice came up.

Should I have skipped practice to hang out with her?All depends on which means more to you. If you know in your heart that swimming is more important, and you have to stay comitted to the team, then do not hang out with her. Why should any girl receive special treatment and take away time from your comittments? Or, if you really couldnt give a sh*t about swimming, then hang out with her. Would she skip practice as well?

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word gets around fast
So I went to practice and came late, as usual. Stretched and didn't say much to anyone. I jumped into the pool and my buddy Cyrus says " Hey, coach says that this girl you kissed told him to say hello to you"
Immediately, I think it's monica. Im thinking " Wow, she must really like me already". However, my friend cyrus added " The girl you forced kiss" and im thinking " oh sh1t, its brenda. great..."

I didn't think to much of it, but after practice, my coach comes up to me and says
" So you know that red haired girl came to me today and told me to tell you hello"
me: oh yeah?
coach: yeah, she sounded a little jealous that you're already kissing other girls...

*convo flows*
Keep in mind, my coach is apparently a great looking guy. He is 26, and every girl in our school thinks he is the sexiest man in our school. I'm pretty sure hes experienced with women and all that fluff, so im leaning towards Brenda being pretty jealous.

With my coach knowing about my homecoming kiss, its pretty safe to assume everyone knows now. It kinda makes me feel great, confident, and amazed at how fast word spreads and how i feel pretty proud to say i got a kiss at homecoming. I feel like this will hurt me though, because If i flirt with any other girl, other than Monica, they would ask " aren't you dating Monica?" and they'll act differently around me, or just assume im a scum bag because I "Kiss and run". Again, I may be over thinking, but this is the first time i've ever been in this situation, so naturally i expect the worse.

However, Im feelin the sky is the limit right now. My confident is soaring, my self esteem is sky high. I feel like everything is working out for the best. Good stuff.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great to see that you're feeling good about yourself!

BUT, keep in mind that it was only a brief kiss for two seconds, and that you need to continue your journey and strive for more!

The fact that its gotten around so fast though probably means that Monica got all excited and happy that she kissed you, so she decided to tell all her friends. Obviously, this is a major IOI.

And if anyone mentions anything about Monica to you, just tell them that no your not dating at all...last thing you want is this bringin down game with other chicks cuz they assume you and monica are "together". Dont let that happen.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the morning Brenda walks up to me with Edith by her side. She asks whether the coach told me about what she told him to tell me. I wasn't to sure what he told me, so I basically told her " No ". She says " Oh, well nevermind." and walks away.

When I saw my coach on our way to the swim meet, I ask him to break down basically what she told him.
Basically, she called me her " lover" and that she is "jealous" that i kissed another girl. I honestly don't think she would just come out and say she is jealous, and really mean it.

Monica's best friend.
I take a seat next to Sam during 5th hour and she doesn't waste time on figuring out whats the deal between me and Monica. You see, Sam is the lesbian that got my number at homecoming. She is also Monica's best friend, and they've been close since they've met, so naturally Sam is going to try and protect her.
her: Are you trying to fvck every girl in the school??
me: what?! no! who said that?
her: well that's what i've been hearing around school. Are you going to date her?
me: well i think shes a really cool girl, but I want to get to know her first. I don't even have her number
her: oh, well would you like her number?
me: no, i'd rather get it from her in person.
She seemed understanding and Luckily, Phili is sitting across from me and comes to help defend my position. She tells Sam how i'm not the type of guy but instead that im a kind "nice" guy. Long story short, Sam's opinion on me changed from " That guy trying to get laid" to " Just a sweetheart". At least that's what it seemed like. She tells me Monica has HOSA 6th period. She describes Monica as a girl who has kissed a few boys, but has never been in a "real relationship". She says she is very sensitive and shy, but very nice. I believe every word she says, because i've pretty much seen Monica that way. She also told me when Monica heard about me " trying to fvck" every girl in our school, that she got really sad. Sam described it as a " Getting her hopes up, then having them crash down".

Apparently, Monica really likes me now but probably has the wrong impression of me. I just want to get to know her a bit more, So im trying to find her and get her number, so we can hang out. Luckily she doesn't live TOO far. will keep you updated.

Anna
So im talking to anna on AIM and i end up "Qualifying her" when she asks on what type of girls i like. ( major IOI :p )
" well i like all sorts of girls. Im leaning towards personality now anyways. what do you have besides looks, because beauty is common?"
her : i dont even have that
me: well not with that attitude
her: well blah blah blah
me: listen, there are plenty of ugly/ fugly people out there, but not mainly because of their looks, but because of their personality. you're not one of those people
her: aww. you're a cute asian.

blah blah, just a lot of crap. she repeats that im cute and i say " yeah im the whole shabang. now that you know my life story, im going to call it a night". She pretty much begs me to stay online to chat. I stay for about 10 more minutes, and i end up saying " We should really hang out sometimes. I always find myself asking why we don't hang out at all" and she agrees, saying she gets her license soon.

Take note that Anna actually lives pretty close to me, but its just her "Logistics" ( busy schedule ) gets in the way, since she is active in her school, as am i. However, there is Championships ( she helps her swim team/ she goes to another school ) this saturday, so chances are i may see her.

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:
In the morning Brenda walks up to me with Edith by her side. She asks whether the coach told me about what she told him to tell me. I wasn't to sure what he told me, so I basically told her " No ". She says " Oh, well nevermind." and walks away.

When I saw my coach on our way to the swim meet, I ask him to break down basically what she told him.
Basically, she called me her " lover" and that she is "jealous" that i kissed another girl. I honestly don't think she would just come out and say she is jealous, and really mean it. Let her be jealous. So what. What she thinks should be completely unimportant to you.

Monica's best friend.
I take a seat next to Sam during 5th hour and she doesn't waste time on figuring out whats the deal between me and Monica. You see, Sam is the lesbian that got my number at homecoming. She is also Monica's best friend, and they've been close since they've met, so naturally Sam is going to try and protect her.
her: Are you trying to fvck every girl in the school??
me: what?! no! who said that?
her: well that's what i've been hearing around school.Bullsh*t excuse. She knows exactly who she heard it from, trust me. Are you going to date her?I wouldve asked her again from who. I know most DJ's would tell you that you shouldnt care about what others say, and that you shouldnt care about your rep, but your gaming up girls in your own school, and if you want any shot, you gotta make sure your rep stays somewhat clean. Having it go around school that your "trying to fvck every girl" may be all good with the guys, but if chicks hear that theyre not gonna like it. Girls do not like getting played/used for sex, and thats the impression they're gonna get regarding your motives when you talk to them. To simplify that, if you talk to one of the girls who has heard that your just trying to "fvck every girl" shes gonna know your "true" motive in talking/flirting with her, and is gonna shut you down. Girls from different schools are a completely different story.
me: well i think shes a really cool girl, but I want to get to know her first.Good answer, NEVER reveal your true feelings to another girl. Whenever a girl asks me if I like a certain girl I ALWAYS say "Idk I wanna get to know her a little better and see how it goes" I don't even have her number
her: oh, well would you like her number?
me: no, i'd rather get it from her in person.Good answer, and thats what you should always do with girls. I NEVER ask a girl for her number online or anything like that. Always in person.
She seemed understanding and Luckily, Phili is sitting across from me and comes to help defend my position. She tells Sam how i'm not the type of guy but instead that im a kind "nice" guy.Not good. Nice guys finish last. Never forget that. Dont wanna be labeled the "nice guy". Long story short, Sam's opinion on me changed from " That guy trying to get laid" to " Just a sweetheart". At least that's what it seemed like. She tells me Monica has HOSA 6th period. She describes Monica as a girl who has kissed a few boys, but has never been in a "real relationship". She says she is very sensitive and shy, but very nice. I believe every word she says, because i've pretty much seen Monica that way. She also told me when Monica heard about me " trying to fvck" every girl in our school, that she got really sad. Sam described it as a " Getting her hopes up, then having them crash down". Be careful with Monica. Reason: she seems new to the dating scene, and has obviously become very attached to you already just off of that one quick kiss. Now imagine how attached shes gonna get if you really start advancing your game with her. Im saying this because these types of girls can get kinda crazy, and as you spend more time with them, they can become extremely attention needy, and far too attached for comfort.

Apparently, Monica really likes me now but probably has the wrong impression of me. I just want to get to know her a bit more, So im trying to find her and get her number, so we can hang out. Luckily she doesn't live TOO far. will keep you updated.Just please, DO NOT get attached to Monica. Keep in mind that the two of you had a quick kiss and that was it.

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good move on playing it off like I told you.

And props to eagle for amazing feedback.

One thing that might be different is being labeled "nice". Eagle, I believe you just hear the word nice and defined it as being a wuss. I would to, but I don't think this is the case for him. If it is listen to Eagle and dont be a wuss.

Being Nice in a good ways is being likable. Being nice in a bad way is being a wuss and sucking up to girls.

Being labeled the nice guy isn't all bad, depends what you do with your actions. You don't want to be labeled as a jerk either. If you are nice you just have to know how to sexually escalate with girls.

I understand that you wanted to get a kiss and all and improve your game, but is Monica the type of girl that you really wanted to hook up with? Is there any other girls that might be more beneficial?

Plus it's your senior year and to be honest reputation is not going to matter after that since you'll be in college.
But in the meantime, keep it somewhat okay.

I would say, make lots of friends especially girls and sexually escalate with the girls that you really want to.

Other than that, keep up the work. You're progressing a lot.

Keep it up with Anna, and get into her social circle. If you do that and is 'in' you can flirt with all the girls and expand your social circle. Just dont try to "f***" everyone, go after the ones you find liking.

Confidence, Abundance, And knowing how to sexually escalate. The three things to a natural.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today was pretty interesting. I thought a lot about Monica and for the first time i thought about just nexting her. The thing is, we're not official, and if she feels like im using her for the "sex" we're not having, then its ridiculous and chances are things won't go well. I mean, I can understand her not wanting to be "used" but I'm sick of this. Today Monica has a volleyball game at our school around 5:30, so i plan to attend and cheer her on. When the games over, I will offer her a ride home and we can talk and what not. I plan to straight up tell her
"Listen I would love to get to know you more. I think you're really cool." I'll get her number and we can hang out sometime.

This one is for Phatboi408 The cold approach
So after my friend carlos did his stupid little " walk around the girls to get his presence known", whatever the hell that means, I talked to my friend about little tips about the cold approach. I mean, I feel like I can confidently talk to one girl, but this girl I wanted to talk to is mostly surrounded by friends. I decided to go with the "Tough girl" opinion opener: "Hey which one of you is the tough girl?"

So Im sitting there, and its 7:17 AM. I notice the girl( We'll call her Girl A for now ) walks by and into the band hallway. I overkill the 3second rule by atleast 5 minutes lol. So by now its 7:25, and my friend Nye even tried to convince me not to hit on those girls because she says " They're jailbait, and you're turning 18 soon!" I laugh it off and sit down next to my friend Agi for a few seconds. My friend Agi is talking or whatever, And i just say " Yeah hold that thought" and I drop my bookbag and start walking towards the band hallway. Step by step, my mind is racing. Its saying " What can go wrong?" and bam, 101 things start listing up. Within seconds, i was by the door, and as I was about to open it, some black guy swings the door open and walks out. I walk in, a little startled and see the a group of three girls, including Girl A
I notice Girl A immediately looks me in the eyes, and her two chick friends soon join.
me: hey, i've seen you around school before and me and my friend were just wondering, which girl is the tough one?

* The two girls point to girl A immediately *

me: haha wow, you guys sold your friend out that quick? Which girl is the good one?"

I keep this little thing up for a few more seconds, just trying to interact with all of the girls at once. I was so nervous because I felt like I was being judged by not just one girl, but three. My legs began to wabble a bit and next thing i knew im moving around. It was a sure sign that I was nervous, but the girls didn't seem to affected by it.
I look at Girl A and say
" You know, my friend over there likes tough girls. I'd think he'd be perfect for you"
her two friends are totally loving this and they demand I show them. I just point out my friend Agi, Who is sitting down confused as he watches me interact with these three girls.

Girl A: no thank you, i like someone anyways.
me: yeah you're right. I don't even know your names. "

Girl A is now Brooke, and her two friends are Daniella and Tera. her two friends aren't very attractive, its Brooke who I am interested in. I then tease them about their year.

me: hmm.. let me guess. you're all seniors?
*all three of them laugh a bit and nod their heads to deliver a clear "no"*

me: haha okay, i didn't want to say it but i guess you must be freshmen since you're hanging out in the band hallway.
they all agree. Tera and Daniella are both in marching band and I talk about how I used to be in the marching band.
Brooke re initiates with me ( I take this as a huge IOI because I wasn't really giving her attention at all ) asking
"Are you taking the PSAT's?" I reply " nope, im a senior"

I ejected with a simple " Hey i gotta get back to my friends, it was cool meeting you guys. later"

So If theres anything i need to improve its that I need to just keep approaching to get over my anxiety. I also remember not having ANY form of kino at all. not a high five, not a hug, nothing. Will work on that. I think if i could of saw how much I moved, I would just laugh at how ridiculously much i moved. Legs shaking, my arms are all over the walls for support, but i kept eye contact with most of the girls. at least from my memory.

While im walking in the hallway, Daniella sees me and says " Hey you're that guy in the morning!" and i reply by saying " yeah, daniella right? " and just walk to class. I guess her friends are more interested in me than Brooke.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:
So today was pretty interesting. I thought a lot about Monica and for the first time i thought about just nexting her. The thing is, we're not official, and if she feels like im using her for the "sex" we're not having, then its ridiculous and chances are things won't go well. I mean, I can understand her not wanting to be "used" but I'm sick of this. Today Monica has a volleyball game at our school around 5:30, so i plan to attend and cheer her on. When the games over, I will offer her a ride home and we can talk and what not. I plan to straight up tell her
"Listen I would love to get to know you more. I think you're really cool." I'll get her number and we can hang out sometime.And then kiss her when you drop her off at your house!

This one is for Phatboi408 The cold approach
So after my friend carlos did his stupid little " walk around the girls to get his presence known", whatever the hell that means, I talked to my friend about little tips about the cold approach. I mean, I feel like I can confidently talk to one girl, but this girl I wanted to talk to is mostly surrounded by friends. I decided to go with the "Tough girl" opinion opener: "Hey which one of you is the tough girl?"Dont use canned openers, just go up, and say whatever comes to mind. No need to have a big plan.

So Im sitting there, and its 7:17 AM. I notice the girl( We'll call her Girl A for now ) walks by and into the band hallway. I overkill the 3second rule by atleast 5 minutes lol. So by now its 7:25, and my friend Nye even tried to convince me not to hit on those girls because she says " They're jailbait, and you're turning 18 soon!" Screw him, do what you want.I laugh it off and sit down next to my friend Agi for a few seconds. My friend Agi is talking or whatever, And i just say " Yeah hold that thought" and I drop my bookbag and start walking towards the band hallway. Step by step, my mind is racing. Its saying " What can go wrong?" and bam, 101 things start listing up. Ive said it before, do not overthink things and do not go haywire inside your head as your about to approach. Keep a clear mind, breath normally, and be cool. Remember, your the prize and your the fvcking man.Within seconds, i was by the door, and as I was about to open it, some black guy swings the door open and walks out. I walk in, a little startled and see the a group of three girls, including Girl A
I notice Girl A immediately looks me in the eyes, and her two chick friends soon join. Making eye contact like that is an IOI
me: hey, i've seen you around school before and me and my friend were just wondering, which girl is the tough one?

* The two girls point to girl A immediately *Maybe im just over analyzing here, but the fact that they pointed to Girl A could mean that they want you to go for her and focus her attention on her. I doubt they actually know which girl is "tougher" cuz they're taking the whole thing as a joke.

me: haha wow, you guys sold your friend out that quick? Which girl is the good one?"

I keep this little thing up for a few more seconds, just trying to interact with all of the girls at once. I was so nervous because I felt like I was being judged by not just one girl, but three.Get used to being judged...every single girl on the planet does it when a guy talks to them My legs began to wabble a bit and next thing i knew im moving around. It was a sure sign that I was nervous, but the girls didn't seem to affected by it.
I look at Girl A and say
" You know, my friend over there likes tough girls. I'd think he'd be perfect for you"
her two friends are totally loving this and they demand I show them. I just point out my friend Agi, Who is sitting down confused as he watches me interact with these three girls.Lol

Girl A: no thank you, i like someone anyways.Ahaha
me: yeah you're right. I don't even know your names. "

Girl A is now Brooke, and her two friends are Daniella and Tera. her two friends aren't very attractive, its Brooke who I am interested in. I then tease them about their year.

me: hmm.. let me guess. you're all seniors?
*all three of them laugh a bit and nod their heads to deliver a clear "no"*

me: haha okay, i didn't want to say it but i guess you must be freshmen since you're hanging out in the band hallway.
they all agree. Tera and Daniella are both in marching band and I talk about how I used to be in the marching band.
Brooke re initiates with me ( I take this as a huge IOI because I wasn't really giving her attention at all ) asking
"Are you taking the PSAT's?" I reply " nope, im a senior"Gotta give somethin more than that

I ejected with a simple " Hey i gotta get back to my friends, it was cool meeting you guys. later"Why eject there? Theres so many more things you couldve said..."Are you taking em?" "How you think your gonna do" "Psh yea right I can beat that score" "We'll have to study together sometime"

So If theres anything i need to improve its that I need to just keep approaching to get over my anxiety. I also remember not having ANY form of kino at all. not a high five, not a hug, nothing. Will work on that. I think if i could of saw how much I moved, I would just laugh at how ridiculously much i moved. Legs shaking, my arms are all over the walls for support, but i kept eye contact with most of the girls. at least from my memory.Lol yea you have to make a mental note to yourself next time to not move around so much. Girls can easily see that as a sign of nervousness. Luckily though, its something thats very easy to correct.

While im walking in the hallway, Daniella sees me and says " Hey you're that guy in the morning!" and i reply by saying " yeah, daniella right? " and just walk to class. I guess her friends are more interested in me than Brooke.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Volleyball Game
So I go to school by myself. I drive my dad's truck and I end up halfway in the first quarter. Pretty much I sit by myself, because I didn't notice all my friends were near the JV team. Im just watching the game and waiting for it to be over. Long story short, our school lost 3-0. When the games over, the coach kicks everyone out and I basically stand outside for like 5 minutes.

The first familiar girl I see come through the door is Marrissa.I chat it up with her and offer her a ride. Destiny Is next to come along, and she asks for a ride. I agree and we just talk for a bit. Im still waiting for monica, and when she finally does show up, shes on the phone. It looks like she may have been avoiding me, or that maybe her parents were outside the school and had to go asap, because when i saw her, I called her name out.

She turns around and she comes to me and hug. I was going to say something to her, but before i could she is turning around, walking away in a haste. I'm not going to lie, it hurt a little. The fact that chances are, she is avoiding me because of some bullsh1t rumor and that she may not even give "us" a chance. yeah, you guys said not to get one itus for her, but I guess I got my hopes up for a girlfriend because I haven't had one for so long.

I'll try and give it another shot tomorrow, if i see her. I really want to talk to her and clear things out. I would hate for some random bs rumor ruin things with her, and chances are, it'll ruin things with other girls as well. I want to get to the bottom of this.

As for the girls I took home...

Nothing interesting happen. I took marrisa home and it was good. Then it was me and Destiny. We basically talked and it was cool, there was no awkward silence or any of that. Instead we had a nice fun convo, just me being a funny/****y fellow. She tries to bring up the topic of religion at first, and I try to avoid the question by answering with silly sh1t, like " I believe in a thing called... Love" and " i believe in the flying spaggheti monster". She tries to reasure me that she doesn't care, but I just say " I don't talk about religion and politics with people I just met". Probably not the best thing to say to a girl my age lol. Took her home and she was thankful, I should of number closed her because I was on the topic of volleyball and how me and my friends go all the time. It's whatever though, i'll get it another day.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Nice work, I don't really have advice haha but I'm also wondering for anyone out there...What do you do in a situation where gay-ass things that are untrue are going around about you? In the bible it says an alpha male won't succumb to gossip and you can pretend not to care but sometimes you just can't let that sh1t slide cuz it's so gay. How do you deal with that, anyone?

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Nice work, I don't really have advice haha but I'm also wondering for anyone out there...What do you do in a situation where gay-ass things that are untrue are going around about you? In the bible it says an alpha male won't succumb to gossip and you can pretend not to care but sometimes you just can't let that sh1t slide cuz it's so gay. How do you deal with that, anyone?
First of all, your term "gay" is highly inaccurate and vague.
But anyways, Bible's right. Let it slide. The only **** worth dealing with is anything life-threatening to you or your family. If someone's gonna put a gun/knife to you, then you should deal with it. If it's merely words, **** that.

People just want a reaction, unless you provoked em. Then, they should be looking for a real fight.