My senior year and field reports

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pretty much nothing happen today. I just went to school, talked to friends, whatever. nothing in particular. I didn't see Monica, so i couldn't talk to her, and I didn't really take interest in anyone. I think that the whole " me trying to have sex with every girl" is only a small rumor because when i asked some of my friends, they said they had never heard of it.

Instead of posting about who i talked to or any girls, or whatever, i'll just come out with a question.

How do you guys handle social circles? I mean, i know plenty of people, but they all hang out in their cliche's. Do i just hang out with a group every other day? Or what? I dont like the thought of "Ditching" a group for another, but it seems like I'm doing that lately. I'm just a floater and I roam around.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
BongDuy said:

Pretty much nothing happen today. I just went to school, talked to friends, whatever. nothing in particular. I didn't see Monica, so i couldn't talk to her, and I didn't really take interest in anyone. I think that the whole " me trying to have sex with every girl" is only a small rumor because when i asked some of my friends, they said they had never heard of it.

Instead of posting about who i talked to or any girls, or whatever, i'll just come out with a question.

How do you guys handle social circles? I mean, i know plenty of people, but they all hang out in their cliche's. Do i just hang out with a group every other day? Or what? I dont like the thought of "Ditching" a group for another, but it seems like I'm doing that lately. I'm just a floater and I roam around.
Dude me too. I have a group that I hang out with but I tend to get really bored with them. There are a couple groups I'd like to be in but I don't really try to, I just talk to a lot of people at school.

And about the rumors thing, my personal recent example that annoyed me a lot was when my whole circle thought I asked a girl to homecoming for another guy when I didn't and they shunned me for a little while. It really pissed me off.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well define "ditching" a group for another. Do you mean it as talking to a group of friends, and then leaving to talk to someone else? Theres nothing really wrong with that lol...you make it sound like whatever group of people you talk to that your gonna be chained down and can only talk to them.

Idk about you, but most people in my school, including myself, all talk to each other. Its only the people that they're really good friends with, or in your words in their "social circle", that they talk to more often. Its not like a certain social circle only talks to people in that social circle lol. Your free to do and talk to whoever you want, and if your friends are gonna get jealous and mad at your for not sticking with just them, then theyre just insecure and needy losers who have no other way of getting attention.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spent the morning hanging out with Edith, Kristina and Brenda. Just talked talked talked, teased and laughed. I got some nice face stroking kino with brenda, even though you guys don't care too much for her. I was going to ask Edith and Kristina if they wanted to hit the beach up sunday, since i was invited by my friends but i somehow didn't get to do it.

Jackie

So heres this little mexican girl who i met at the homecoming game. just talked to her a bit, and found out she works at a nearby subway on sunday. maybe i'll visit her and get her number, then hang out with her. She seems to like talking to me, but she pinches me quite a bit. she also does the whole cheek kiss thing, but instead of kissing girls on the cheek, i just kinda bring my face in so our cheek's touch.

Monica
Was cutting through my old teacher's class and saw Monica at his front desk. Walk straight up to her and said " hey monica ". We hugged and she seemed really happy yo see me, surprisingly. I then say " listen, we need to talk, but not in school. whats your number?"
She gives it to me and then I turn to greet my teacher. as im leaving, i see her again and we hug goodbye. Then she says " hey! I don't suck at volleyball! i was just having a bad day" I smiled at her and walked off. Later on during the day, I texted her during my 7th hour, it was just light funny talk. nothing serious blah blah blah

Serena
So im walking onto my bus and I see Serena in my seat. I sat next to her and began talking. I then say " hey i need your help. none of my friends can help me finish this". I show her an envelope with a dutch in there. You can see through the white envelope and make out what it was. I got some nice hand kino when I held it up by both my hands and said " you're my only hope of finishing this. i can't do it by myself"
long story short she agrees and we walk to her house. This is where I felt like things went downhill. We got halfway into smoking the Dutch and we walked back inside. At first i was worried she wasn't baked at all. She seemed quiet and would just say random things as she kinda kept away from me.
We hung out in her living room, and the way it was set up left me sitting by myself. She has this three seating couch, but next to it is a comfortable once seat chair. She pretty much sat down in it, while I sat in the big couch, just laying there. I turn to her and say " whens your mom coming home?" she replies " 6.00PM". So we're just hanging out, watching TV and I want to escalate with her. I try and take her away from the TV by saying " hey, you never showed me your room".
her: trust me you dont want to see it
me: why not?
her: its dirty. if you want to see it, go for it
me: no, that'd be weird if i just went with myself.
her: blah blah blah nah i dont want to. You can go by yourself though
me: .... * contiued to sit there and watch TV*
I just sit down and close my eyes for a bit, and i end up falling into a light sleep. It's around 5:30 and im still really baked, so i dont want to go home. when it was 5:45 ish she then says to me " i think you should go soon" and I decide it is a good idea. I walked to the door, and.... we high fived goodbye. so much for that. So if theres anything I gained from that, it's eating some awesome munchie foods like brownies, peanutbutter, and chocolate syrup.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Serena told me an old crush wanted me to see her again. Her name is Kimberly( Serena sees kimberly every now and then, they're both Asian and pretty close).There is a long history of me being pathetic with her during middle school with her. i'll type it out one day, if I ever see her again.

My weekend plan
Saturday - Instead of having an NHS carwash and spending time with some friends/ girls, i wil be swimming championships around 6 in the morning. =( maybe ill talk to some familiar faces while im at championship since Lili and Anna may be there.

Sunday I was invited to the beach by my friend Katelynn and jeremy, who are some old time friends. Remember how I asked Edith to go to the beach Saturday and she didn't give me a " yes " or "no"? well she msged me earlier today asking if i was still going, and i informed her sunday would be the day. she says she wants to go, so i may go with her to the beach. sounds like fun, right?

Last edited:

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Nice, good job getting Monica's number. And I think it's perfectly fine to practice kinoing and **** on a girl you next, just don't waste time or feelings on her.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So today was the big swim meet at champion ship. I also ran a red light today, im expecting a photo of me in my dad's truck within the next two weeks... stupid new cameras on the street lights. not very smart of me. I get to get to school before 6:00 and we wait for everyone to get there. We arrive at the Hall of Fame swimming pool around 6:40 and we just chill and set up the tents, while waiting for the sun to come up. we were the early people so we grabbed a good spot infront of most of the lanes.

Lili
So im standing there inside the tent with my team, getting ready to swim. I see this asian girl walk by and I smile at her. It turned out to be Lili, and I guess she was in a rush because she didn't stop to say hello.
About an hour later, I see her and we begin talking some small bullsh1t. her spanish friend comes along and says " hey, you're the guy we borrowed grapes from" and we begin talking trash about each other schools for some laughs. Idk why but i ejected early by saying " i've gotta get back to my team, i'll talk to you guys later"

Within 10 minutes, I realized what I had done. I had ejected early for no reason, and I so i took the some cash from my wallet and decided I wanted a smoothie at the concession stand nearby. I walk towards Lili and her friend, and tell her to follow me to get a drink. I think this is where I learned a lesson on Push and Pull
The reason why is because when i bought my drink, She asked for it.
her: let me get a sip
me: haha no way!
her: why not?!
me: do you even know my name?
her: duy
me: okay, whats the magic words?
her: please!
me: im not buying it...

She gets frustrated, slaps my arm, and gives me the cold shoulder. I Should of offered her the drink, to "reward" her for walking with me to the stand and playing my little "game". We walk back to the tents, and she walks away for a bit to talk to her friends. I don't wait around, I just walk back to my tent and chill with the team.

Later on during the day, im with one of my coach's watching a teammate swim their event. I feel a slight love tap to my ass and Lili is walking by, smiling with her spanish friend. I should of talked to her spanish friends a bit more, or atleast have gotten her name, but it wasn't really on my mind at the time. I talked to them a littlle more, but didn't really escalate with anything. To be honest, I think most of the interaction was very light, and bullsh1t. didn't really go anywhere.

When we were about to go, around 2:00 PM, I see her walking by with her spanish friend. Shes on the phone, but that didn't stop me from saying something to her. We begin talking again, and somehow they end up playfully punching me in the stomach. I made a comment to her spanish friend to get her to notice my freshmen ID picture. She's looking at my shirt or whatever and i say
me: are you looking at my id?
spanish friend: no! * grabs it anyways and begins giggling and laughing at my ridiculous photo*
both of the girls: aww you are so cute!
me: im more than just cute, hehe * I probably said this with a very immature tone*
they just laughed and said " oh puh-lease" and walked away.

Not the smoothest interaction, but its whatever.

Dennis
So I tried talking to her a bit through out the day, but its really really tough to decide whether or not shes interested.
We ended up on the topic of cats and I kinda teased her by saying " wow I imagine you as that lady from the Simpson, who goes crazy and has a dozen cats. I can totally see you throwing the cats at people" She just kinda laughed and smiled to herself. When I would talk to her about animals, she seemed very short ended on the conversation. Maybe it was because I teased her a little too much. For example
"Wow you like cats? cats act so snobby. Oh you like dogs? well that brings you up to here"
*I raise my hand out a little, as in she got a little "cooler"* Maybe this gave the "im a douchebag" vibe. Typically girls respond well to me teasing, but im starting to think lately i bust "too much" on them. Like i come off as that "mean" funny guy, I guess becuse I can make them laugh or smile, but im not very "Sympathetic" ? Refer to "Lili" up there if you need some references.

Monica

So i dropped her a text to see if she was up to hang out tomorrow at the beach. She says she already has plans to go fishing with her brother and doing some school work. I make a suggestion that we hang out friday at the park across school, and she doesn't give me a direct "no". instead she asks me if im doing "haunted hamptons" ( an activity you do for service hour with drama club and you scare kids and pass out candy ) I tell her that sounds great and that on monday, she should take me to the sign up place. We set up a time and place to meet, and hopefully things will turn out for the better.
7:10 AM in front of the main office. =)

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey sry i've been veryy busy lately lol

BongDuy said:

Jackie

So heres this little mexican girl who i met at the homecoming game. just talked to her a bit, and found out she works at a nearby subway on sunday. maybe i'll visit her and get her number, then hang out with her. She seems to like talking to me, but she pinches me quite a bit.So what, shes teasing you. Thats kino too. she also does the whole cheek kiss thing, but instead of kissing girls on the cheek, i just kinda bring my face in so our cheek's touch. Yea ive already adressed the kiss cheek thing many times. Its just very friendly.

Monica
Was cutting through my old teacher's class and saw Monica at his front desk. Walk straight up to her and said " hey monica ". We hugged and she seemed really happy yo see me, surprisingly. I then say " listen, we need to talk, but not in school. whats your number?"I think you made this seem a little to serious. If you need to say something important to a girl, you dont have to be like "oh we need to talk its important, not in school though". Girls dont really like hearing that cuz they always think that means something bad. I wouldnt have even referenced to the fact that you guys "have to talk" I would just gamed her up as normally and then when you two are alone you can say what you want to say.
She gives it to me and then I turn to greet my teacher. as im leaving, i see her again and we hug goodbye. Then she says " hey! I don't suck at volleyball! i was just having a bad day" I smiled at her and walked off. Later on during the day, I texted her during my 7th hour, it was just light funny talk. nothing serious blah blah blah

Serena
I just sit down and close my eyes for a bit, and i end up falling into a light sleep. It's around 5:30 and im still really baked, so i dont want to go home. when it was 5:45 ish she then says to me " i think you should go soon" and I decide it is a good idea. I walked to the door, and.... we high fived goodbye.High fived goodbye? Wow that seems extremely awkward. so much for that. So if theres anything I gained from that, it's eating some awesome munchie foods like brownies, peanutbutter, and chocolate syrup. Heres a lesson I learned regarding trying to get with girls when high: DONT TRY IT. For me, and many other guys I know, my game is just SO BAD when im baked. Idk why that happens, maybe im really overthinking, maybe im just lazy/tired, or maybe im enjoying my high too much, but I can literally NEVER get with girls when im high. Its gotten to the point where I will turn down a blunt simply because I know that I wont have any game when trying to get with this chick. I would bet a million dollars that you had a bad day with Serena simply because you were baked.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Serena told me an old crush wanted me to see her again. Her name is Kimberly( Serena sees kimberly every now and then, they're both Asian and pretty close).There is a long history of me being pathetic with her during middle school with her. i'll type it out one day, if I ever see her again.

My weekend plan
Saturday - Instead of having an NHS carwash and spending time with some friends/ girls, i wil be swimming championships around 6 in the morning. =( maybe ill talk to some familiar faces while im at championship since Lili and Anna may be there.

Sunday I was invited to the beach by my friend Katelynn and jeremy, who are some old time friends. Remember how I asked Edith to go to the beach Saturday and she didn't give me a " yes " or "no"? well she msged me earlier today asking if i was still going, and i informed her sunday would be the day. she says she wants to go, so i may go with her to the beach. sounds like fun, right?Yep, and the beach is SO easy for kino too (putting on sun tan lotion, playing in the water, sand castles, all that). Go for the hookup when your in the ocean with her, my friend did that once and told me it was awesome.
BongDuy said:

So today was the big swim meet at champion ship. I also ran a red light today, im expecting a photo of me in my dad's truck within the next two weeks... stupid new cameras on the street lights. not very smart of me. I get to get to school before 6:00 and we wait for everyone to get there. We arrive at the Hall of Fame swimming pool around 6:40 and we just chill and set up the tents, while waiting for the sun to come up. we were the early people so we grabbed a good spot infront of most of the lanes.

Lili
So im standing there inside the tent with my team, getting ready to swim. I see this asian girl walk by and I smile at her. It turned out to be Lili, and I guess she was in a rush because she didn't stop to say hello.
About an hour later, I see her and we begin talking some small bullsh1t. her spanish friend comes along and says " hey, you're the guy we borrowed grapes from" and we begin talking trash about each other schools for some laughs. Idk why but i ejected early by saying " i've gotta get back to my team, i'll talk to you guys later"

Within 10 minutes, I realized what I had done. I had ejected early for no reason, and I so i took the some cash from my wallet and decided I wanted a smoothie at the concession stand nearby. I walk towards Lili and her friend, and tell her to follow me to get a drink. I think this is where I learned a lesson on Push and Pull
The reason why is because when i bought my drink, She asked for it.
her: let me get a sip
me: haha no way!
her: why not?!
me: do you even know my name?
her: duy
me: okay, whats the magic words?
her: please!
me: im not buying it...

She gets frustrated, slaps my arm, and gives me the cold shoulder. I Should of offered her the drink, to "reward" her for walking with me to the stand and playing my little "game". We walk back to the tents, and she walks away for a bit to talk to her friends. I don't wait around, I just walk back to my tent and chill with the team.Or you couldve handed the drink to her, and then when she reaches, pull it away real quick. Then of course smile right after and give it to her if you want.

Later on during the day, im with one of my coach's watching a teammate swim their event. I feel a slight love tap to my ass and Lili is walking by, smiling with her spanish friend.Bigtime IOI, whoever slapped you wants it I should of talked to her spanish friends a bit more, or atleast have gotten her name, but it wasn't really on my mind at the time. I talked to them a littlle more, but didn't really escalate with anything. To be honest, I think most of the interaction was very light, and bullsh1t. didn't really go anywhere.You have to recognize and IOI like that. If I was you, as soon as that chick slapped my ass I wouldve thrown sooooo much game at her, simply cuz I know for a fact shes interested.

When we were about to go, around 2:00 PM, I see her walking by with her spanish friend. Shes on the phone, but that didn't stop me from saying something to her.Good We begin talking again, and somehow they end up playfully punching me in the stomach. I made a comment to her spanish friend to get her to notice my freshmen ID picture. She's looking at my shirt or whatever and i say
me: are you looking at my id?
spanish friend: no! * grabs it anyways and begins giggling and laughing at my ridiculous photo*
both of the girls: aww you are so cute!
me: im more than just cute, hehe * I probably said this with a very immature tone*
they just laughed and said " oh puh-lease" and walked away.

Not the smoothest interaction, but its whatever.You shouldve gotten their numbers, its so obvious to me that those chicks want you.

Dennis
So I tried talking to her a bit through out the day, but its really really tough to decide whether or not shes interested.
We ended up on the topic of cats and I kinda teased her by saying " wow I imagine you as that lady from the Simpson, who goes crazy and has a dozen cats. I can totally see you throwing the cats at people" She just kinda laughed and smiled to herself. When I would talk to her about animals, she seemed very short ended on the conversation. Maybe it was because I teased her a little too much. For example
"Wow you like cats? cats act so snobby. Oh you like dogs? well that brings you up to here"
*I raise my hand out a little, as in she got a little "cooler"* Maybe this gave the "im a douchebag" vibe. Typically girls respond well to me teasing, but im starting to think lately i bust "too much" on them. Like i come off as that "mean" funny guy, I guess becuse I can make them laugh or smile, but im not very "Sympathetic" ? Refer to "Lili" up there if you need some references.I think your over analyzing a bit here. If you feel that your doing it a little too much, then chances are that you probably are doin it a little to much

Monica
So i dropped her a text to see if she was up to hang out tomorrow at the beach. She says she already has plans to go fishing with her brother and doing some school work. I make a suggestion that we hang out friday at the park across school, and she doesn't give me a direct "no". instead she asks me if im doing "haunted hamptons" ( an activity you do for service hour with drama club and you scare kids and pass out candy ) I tell her that sounds great and that on monday, she should take me to the sign up place. We set up a time and place to meet, and hopefully things will turn out for the better.
7:10 AM in front of the main office. =)Well at least she made a counter-offer to hang out with you. Shows shes def interested.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today was a pretty interesting day. I mean, nothing really happen between me and the girls, but i feel like im learning more about my flaws and becoming more aware of ways to improve them. For example, in the morning I hung out with Kristina ( brute ), Edith ( girl at homecoming ), and Brenda ( infamous one itus) When the bell rang, I pretty much walked away without saying goodbye. I find that sometimes I have difficulty summing enough motivation to say a simple "Hello/ Goodbye" to people when I see them, or leave them. I'm not sure why this is, but I'm thinking a good way to fight this is just to not think about it, and just DO IT.

Also, after reading Sageproduct's Field reports, I realized how hard it can be to remember, read, and understand who every girl is. I decided for every girl i mention, i will add a little "Tag" or nickname to them, to hopefully make it easier on the readers.

Monica The girl I kissed during Homecoming
So I ended up going to school by driving my dad's truck after I missed my bus. I get there on time, a little before 7:10 AM,
the time i'm suppose to meet Monica. I get a text from monica
Monica : I have a softball meeting
me: so meet me after
Monica: K ill let you know when im done
* 7:30 AM. after the bell rings *
Monica:Srry we didn't even finish
me: its okay, maybe another time
Monica: Yeah if we finish the meeting tomorrow we can do it then
me: Alright

Kristina ( Brute/ Teacher beater/ paintballer)
So while im waiting for Monica to get out of her meeting, im sitting next to her. With this amazing chilly weather we're having in Florida, I pretty much cuddle with her. I put my hand's in her sweater pockets and we just have a conversation with Brenda, Kristina, Edith, Juan, and a bunch of other people. Long story short, nothing interesting happen except I learned that The Cold is a great excuse to stay and hold each other.

After school, around 4:00 PM, Im leaving my "Science" club and I see Kristina again. We talk and we joke around, and we walk around the school for a bit. It was really the first time we spent time together, just me and her. While we pass the band hallway, the flag colored guards are playing music, and I decide to get silly and dance next to her. She seemed to get a good laugh from it, even though she said " I don't know you!" playfully. She ends up saying
her: We should go paintballing together sometime" and i reply
me: yeah, but its pretty expensive.
her:yeah but ive got a coupon so its only 20$
me:cool make a day
her:two weeks.
me:wow haha okay why so long?
her: so everyone can save enough money to buy their stuff.
We end up walking to my Truck, parked outside of school. She gets in and I begin to drive. She says " Wow are you really going to take me home?" and I reply " Yeah, even though you didn't even ask to get in. I like how you just hopped in" * Said in a sarcastic playful tone*

When Im about to leave school campus, I hit a red light. She says " Okay, im going to go" and as she is walking away I say " You know, i really was going to take you home..." and she replies " yeah i know, but i just don't know how to get to my house from creek". I guess she really is new to her area

Jackie
Little Mexican Girl I met during the homecoming Game.
So during lunch, I stop by my physic's class to talk to my teacher about the "Science" club. Behind me follows Jackie, who stands at about 4'8''. We talk and joke around, and her ex boyfrield comes up. It's a little awkward being around those two because it seems like the Ex BF isn't over her, but she is totally over him. long over him. So when they talk, he sounds a little "Chumpy" and says some things and im just thinking " wtf? ". Anyways, the bell rings, and Me and Jackie start walking together to class. I ask where her next class is and she replies " Computers, upstairs". I tell her to walk me to my class, and she asks where it is. " The bus Ramp" I replied. "I'll walk you half way" she says. As we approach the halfway mark, I lock arms with her and try and walk her to my class saying " okay, you're walking me to class. "
She smiles and says " no no! you're walking me to class!" and she turns the next corner to the stairway with me still locked in her arms. I simply say " haha yeah right, I remembered I have to go to the bathroom" In a sarcastic playful tone. We hug and We separate while heading to our own class.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:
So today was a pretty interesting day. I mean, nothing really happen between me and the girls, but i feel like im learning more about my flaws and becoming more aware of ways to improve them.Good For example, in the morning I hung out with Kristina ( brute ), Edith ( girl at homecoming ), and Brenda ( infamous one itus) When the bell rang, I pretty much walked away without saying goodbye. I find that sometimes I have difficulty summing enough motivation to say a simple "Hello/ Goodbye" to people when I see them, or leave them. I'm not sure why this is, but I'm thinking a good way to fight this is just to not think about it, and just DO IT.Thats good, but think of this as your motivation: with every hello/goodybe, as small and miniscule as it may seem, it improves your game more, opens you up to people more, and thus in the very long run improves your chances of getting laid.

Also, after reading Sageproduct's Field reports, I realized how hard it can be to remember, read, and understand who every girl is. I decided for every girl i mention, i will add a little "Tag" or nickname to them, to hopefully make it easier on the readers.Thats a good idea for the users that dont view your posts every day like I do lol

Monica The girl I kissed during Homecoming
So I ended up going to school by driving my dad's truck after I missed my bus. I get there on time, a little before 7:10 AM,
the time i'm suppose to meet Monica. I get a text from monica
Monica : I have a softball meeting
me: so meet me after
Monica: K ill let you know when im done
* 7:30 AM. after the bell rings *
Monica:Srry we didn't even finish
me: its okay, maybe another time
Monica: Yeah if we finish the meeting tomorrow we can do it then
me: Alright

Kristina ( Brute/ Teacher beater/ paintballer)
So while im waiting for Monica to get out of her meeting, im sitting next to her. With this amazing chilly weather we're having in Florida, I pretty much cuddle with her. I put my hand's in her sweater pockets and we just have a conversation with Brenda, Kristina, Edith, Juan, and a bunch of other people. Long story short, nothing interesting happen except I learned that The Cold is a great excuse to stay and hold each other. You got that right. Whenever a girl tells me shes cold, I ALWAYS go immediately right up to her, put my arms around her, and rub them really fast telling the girl that "maybe friction will warm you up" while smiling. Warming a girl up when its cold sets up the easiest kino ever lol

After school, around 4:00 PM, Im leaving my "Science" club and I see Kristina again. We talk and we joke around, and we walk around the school for a bit. It was really the first time we spent time together, just me and her. While we pass the band hallway, the flag colored guards are playing music, and I decide to get silly and dance next to her. She seemed to get a good laugh from it, even though she said " I don't know you!" playfully. She ends up saying
her: We should go paintballing together sometime" and i reply
me: yeah, but its pretty expensive.
her:yeah but ive got a coupon so its only 20$
me:cool make a day
her:two weeks.
me:wow haha okay why so long?
her: so everyone can save enough money to buy their stuff.I think you could get a kiss close easily if you played paintball with her. Think of it as the two of you hiding in a bunker, and then you say "Hey come here" "what?" "I want to kiss you before we die out there" then go right in for the kill
We end up walking to my Truck, parked outside of school. She gets in and I begin to drive. She says " Wow are you really going to take me home?" and I reply " Yeah, even though you didn't even ask to get in. I like how you just hopped in" * Said in a sarcastic playful tone*

When Im about to leave school campus, I hit a red light. She says " Okay, im going to go" and as she is walking away I say " You know, i really was going to take you home..." and she replies " yeah i know, but i just don't know how to get to my house from creek". I guess she really is new to her area

Jackie
Little Mexican Girl I met during the homecoming Game.
So during lunch, I stop by my physic's class to talk to my teacher about the "Science" club. Behind me follows Jackie, who stands at about 4'8''. We talk and joke around, and her ex boyfrield comes up. It's a little awkward being around those two because it seems like the Ex BF isn't over her, but she is totally over him. long over him. So when they talk, he sounds a little "Chumpy" and says some things and im just thinking " wtf? "Lol jealous afc. Anyways, the bell rings, and Me and Jackie start walking together to class. I ask where her next class is and she replies " Computers, upstairs". I tell her to walk me to my class, and she asks where it is. " The bus Ramp" I replied. "I'll walk you half way" she says. As we approach the halfway mark, I lock arms with her and try and walk her to my class saying " okay, you're walking me to class. "
She smiles and says " no no! you're walking me to class!" and she turns the next corner to the stairway with me still locked in her arms. I simply say " haha yeah right, I remembered I have to go to the bathroom" In a sarcastic playful tone. We hug and We separate while heading to our own class.Just wondering, what are your hugs like? Are they short, friendly hugs where there isnt much contact? (I think you know what i mean by those, like when you see an acquaintance of yours and you give her a quick hug to say hello) Or is it a REAL lingering hug where theres a lot of contact? Definitely strive for the real ones. To make it even better, when you two are coming apart after the hug, you can linger your hand behind as you walk away, and have it touch her hand to make your hand and her hand be the last final contact before the two of you go your own ways.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Haha yeah, good idea I'll start including those in my posts too. And I had a question about hugs, are you supposed to give a good backrub during a hug or does that give too much of a friendly vibe?

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So today at school was pretty alright. As an interesting note, there were at least a dozen fights in my school and we had the cops come in and bring some "mace to the face" action lmao. other than that, it was pretty standard. My morning consisted of me and my friend Roshni ( A Indian girl in my pre cal class.) copying homework in the library. Spent about 14 minutes in there, and when I got out I saw

Monica Current "Target" and Homecoming kiss girl
As I walk out of the library I saw Monica walking along side of this blond girl.
She is in her Volleyball uniform and I call her name. We hug it out ( This was a "real" hug with body to body. if it was a kiss, it was a bit passionate. ) and I remind her of Halloween Hamptons and how i have to still sign up. Her blond friend gets the cue, and leaves Monica with me and we walk upstairs to The Drama teacher, who is the head of running Halloween Hamptons. We talk a bit, and I sign up. I notice she signs off all the dates, including Halloween itself. When I ask her about it she replies " haha yeah i know im crazy, I don't have a life..." and I reply " Too bad, I was going to say you're comming with me".

Afterwards, we walk back downstairs. To be honest, I was a bit scared to get to know her. I mean, I haven't had a "Deep connection" conversation with a girl in a while, so the thought of getting to "Really" know her kinda scared me. I felt like I had no clue what to say. There was also a part of me that wanted to save all the "conversation" for halloween hampton night, so we wouldn't run out of things to say. Ridiculous, i know but if anything, Im glad i realized it now so i can fix it in the future.

Once again, we hug and depart. I realized that the due date of this paper was due TODAY! So during the school day, I spent a lot of time running back and forth, getting sh1t signed. Other than that....

Brenda( red haired old one itus ), Edith ( Mexican girl who I spent sometime with at homecoming, and Kristina ( brute, teacher beater)

So after I pre maturely eject * haha * from Monica, I walk towards the trio. Before I reach them I see my friend Joey ( fat guy ) walk around with a grasshopper in his hand, and he says " Watch me throw this thing at this annoying kid". As he was walking away, I cut in between Brenda and Edith and put my arms around their shoulders as I point out my friend Joey and his little "prank". As expected, he chicken sh1t out, and "gave" him the grasshopper. As I take my arms off of Edith and Brenda, Brenda turns around and says "HI DUY!" in a very excited tone. She comes in and gives me a big hug, then attempts to kiss my face.

I lean back with a "eugh" face and avoid the kiss. I probably gave her the most Disgusted face when she tried to kiss me, like she had some come around her lips or something. She gave me this huge surprised and shocked look. I say to her " I don't do cheek kisses anymore." she says something with the shocked expression still on her face. I pointed out
"I dont kiss edith on the cheek and she doesn't kiss me on the cheek". She simply replies " im not edith!".
I have a feeling she was embarrassed because it happen in front of her friends. next thing i knew, she had a sh1tty attempt to make me jealous by walking arm in arm, with her head on a black guy's shoulder as she walked next to me. I didn't really care because I was talking to Edith. Edith and I walked to class and parted our ways when the bell rangs.

A note on cheek kissing. I actually really enjoy doing this. I think I may only cheek kiss girls I want to get to know better, as in Monica. I see it as a small thing, and if you give off kino while talking and such, it shouldn't come off friendly. Besides, I like kissing girls on the cheek. I also think its a great way to "test the water" because if shes fine with a kiss on the cheek and kisses back, then its already good to go :up:

sageproduct said:
Haha yeah, good idea I'll start including those in my posts too. And I had a question about hugs, are you supposed to give a good backrub during a hug or does that give too much of a friendly vibe?
Personally, unless you are trying to be sympathetic with her ( As in she is crying and you're trying to comfort her ) I would think it comes off as a bit creepy. I just never do it, but now that im thinking about it, as long as you do it with a straight face and don't draw attention to it( Don't look at your hand, Don't say "Giggidy" and act immature/ perverted with her while doing it), it will probably be fine. Not so sure about the whole " Friendly" vibe thing though. Just do it

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your question sage, first off, back rubs are NOT friendly at all. They are actually quite sexual, so giving a girl a back rub is definitely a good thing. And why do you think your supposed to give a back rub during a hug lol? Ohhh wait, I think you mean if you hug the girl, you take your hand and kinda rub her back a bit? That must be what you mean. To answer that, no, that does not give off a friendly vibe. If anything, rubbing a girls back while you hug her would come off as more of a sexual vibe and a more than friends vibe.

BongDuy said:

So today at school was pretty alright. As an interesting note, there were at least a dozen fights in my school and we had the cops come in and bring some "mace to the face" action lmao. other than that, it was pretty standard. My morning consisted of me and my friend Roshni ( A Indian girl in my pre cal class.) copying homework in the library. Spent about 14 minutes in there, and when I got out I saw

Monica Current "Target" and Homecoming kiss girl
As I walk out of the library I saw Monica walking along side of this blond girl.
She is in her Volleyball uniform and I call her name. We hug it out ( This was a "real" hug with body to body. Good!if it was a kiss, it was a bit passionate. ) and I remind her of Halloween Hamptons and how i have to still sign up. Her blond friend gets the cue, and leaves Monica with me and we walk upstairs to The Drama teacher, who is the head of running Halloween Hamptons. We talk a bit, and I sign up. I notice she signs off all the dates, including Halloween itself. When I ask her about it she replies " haha yeah i know im crazy, I don't have a life..." and I reply " Too bad, I was going to say you're comming with me". What did she say back to this?

Afterwards, we walk back downstairs. To be honest, I was a bit scared to get to know her. I mean, I haven't had a "Deep connection" conversation with a girl in a while, so the thought of getting to "Really" know her kinda scared me.Dont let it scare you man. Think of the opportunity to have a deep conversation as a good thing. If you feel scared, then you def need to practice your conversation more. And by practicing your conversation more, I dont mean just saying "fluff" talk to ppl, I mean getting into real and legit deep conversations. I felt like I had no clue what to say. There was also a part of me that wanted to save all the "conversation" for halloween hampton night, so we wouldn't run out of things to say.Never try to "save" something for a conversation later of so that things dont get awkward. If you have something to say, SAY IT! You should be practicing saying things on the go right off the top of your head, you shouldnt have to think through what your going to say to a girl, it should all just flow naturally. Ridiculous, i know but if anything, Im glad i realized it now so i can fix it in the future.

Once again, we hug and depart. I realized that the due date of this paper was due TODAY! So during the school day, I spent a lot of time running back and forth, getting sh1t signed. Other than that....

Brenda( red haired old one itus ), Edith ( Mexican girl who I spent sometime with at homecoming, and Kristina ( brute, teacher beater)

So after I pre maturely eject * haha * Lolfrom Monica, I walk towards the trio. Before I reach them I see my friend Joey ( fat guy ) walk around with a grasshopper in his hand, and he says " Watch me throw this thing at this annoying kid". As he was walking away, I cut in between Brenda and Edith and put my arms around their shoulders as I point out my friend Joey and his little "prank". As expected, he chicken sh1t out, and "gave" him the grasshopper. As I take my arms off of Edith and Brenda, Brenda turns around and says "HI DUY!" in a very excited tone. She comes in and gives me a big hug, then attempts to kiss my face.

I lean back with a "eugh" face and avoid the kiss. I probably gave her the most Disgusted face when she tried to kiss me, like she had some come around her lips or something.Ahahaha She gave me this huge surprised and shocked look. I say to her " I don't do cheek kisses anymore." Hell yea thats right!she says something with the shocked expression still on her face. I pointed out
"I dont kiss edith on the cheek and she doesn't kiss me on the cheek". She simply replies " im not edith!".
I have a feeling she was embarrassedWho cares because it happen in front of her friends. next thing i knew, she had a sh1tty attempt to make me jealous by walking arm in arm, with her head on a black guy's shoulder as she walked next to me.Haha girls can get quite pathetic I didn't really care because I was talking to Edith.Good Edith and I walked to class and parted our ways when the bell rangs.

A note on cheek kissing. I actually really enjoy doing this. I think I may only cheek kiss girls I want to get to know better, as in Monica. I see it as a small thing, and if you give off kino while talking and such, it shouldn't come off friendly. Besides, I like kissing girls on the cheek. I also think its a great way to "test the water" because if shes fine with a kiss on the cheek and kisses back, then its already good to go :up:

Personally, unless you are trying to be sympathetic with her ( As in she is crying and you're trying to comfort her ) I would think it comes off as a bit creepy. I just never do it, but now that im thinking about it, as long as you do it with a straight face and don't draw attention to it( Don't look at your hand, Don't say "Giggidy" and act immature/ perverted with her while doing it), it will probably be fine. Not so sure about the whole " Friendly" vibe thing though. Just do itWell when I say cheek kisses come off as friendly I mean it more in the sense that when a girl says hello to your or something, she just kisses you on the cheek as she would any of her other friends that are girls. If you notice, girls that are friends with each other often kiss each other on the cheek, cuz theyre friends, so doing the same to a guy is meant in a friendly matter. Usually those types of kisses are very quick and short. BUT, I can somewhat agree with you regarding cheek kisses if the situation is right. I mean that in the sense as say your with monica, and you walk up behind her, give her a big hug from behind while wrapping your arms around her stomach or whatever, and then you turn your head to her cheek and give her not a quick and short kiss, but a longer and lingering kiss on the cheek. Notice the difference between the first example and the second example? The second one is obviously more sexual. Bottom line is this: I personally dont do the whole cheek kisses thing, simply cuz im never completely sure if the girl will take it or mean it in a friendly or sexual way. Most of the time its meant in a friendly way tho. As for your situation, if you feel you can pull off the cheek kiss in a very sexual way, then go for it!

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Like usual, today started off pretty slow. I sat with Edith( Mexican homecoming girl), Brenda ( Old one itus ), and Kristina ( brute/ teacher beater) accompanied by a few guys. They seem to be very touchy feely, because they are always hugging on the girls. for example, one of them will sit next to Edith and talk, then all of a sudden bust open a hug, rest his head on her shoulder and just hold her. It's like the girls don't mind, but at the same time they have this "creeped" out that says " okay... well what can i do?" and they just continue to sit there and tolerate it. I notice that Edith has a armful of colored wraps, and I end up stealing a pink one for her because Today was a "Breast cancer awareness" day, so I wanted to wear some pink. When the bell rings, I playfully say to Edith
"Okay, now its time for you to to give me a piggy back ride up to class" and i playfully jump on her back and we begin to slowly take off. I do this with Kristina as well, and we take some pictures and get a good laugh from it. Eventually we separated and went off to class.

Monica (homecoming kiss girl, current "target" )
Throughout the day I see Monica and each time, she seems so excited to see me. She gives me the full Eye contact and a "Passionate" hug. I feel like I didn't look her in the eyes, but Instead I found myself automatically locking onto her lips. Not sure if thats a bad thing, but It just happen.
Because we were walking inbetween classes and we had to get to class in time, I didn't say much to her except " Hey monica!" in a happy tone. She seemed ecstatic to see me each time we saw each other.

Anna ( Vietnamese Girl close by my hood. )
*History*
So me and Anna go back a few years, back when I was in middle school. She had this huge crush on me back then and I found out because her cousins would tell me. I was currently with my first girlfriend, So i didn't make a move. While I broke up with my gf, I ended up arguing with Anna over something really stupid and we ended up not talking for a long time.
A few months ago, She adds me on facebook and we begin to slowly talk. I get her number and we text. Somehow we never met in person, even though we both live close. Maybe because I was nervous on "hanging out" one on one, but today was probably the first day we officially talked in person since like 8th grade.

*Back to Reality*
So the reason today is the first day we "officially" talked to person is because our schools were vsing each other in Swimming. She is on the team, taking times for all the swimmers and she just happend to be at our lane, taking our school's time for every event, so we would talk occasionally. but im running ahead of myself here.heres from the beginning

I get a text from her saying
Anna: are you going to the meet?! you're against us!
me: haha no ****ing way, about time!
Anna: are you going?! im heree
me: nope im not going =( Took the bus home
Anna: HOW GAY
me: hahahaha sucks for you
Anna: You too! your team has less people

Of course I was joking, because I was on the bus to the meet while we were texting. She even goes as far as to Call me to tell me to come to the meet immediately. I guess she really wanted to see me. When I arrived she sees me when we officially get close to each other, the first thing she says is " I hate you!" In a nutshell, we were joking around a lot. I was def playing the ****y and funny role very well here, Very balanced. I didn't feel like i came off as an @$$hole at all, but instead just a confident man. the best part is she was kinoing me like she had never seen a man half naked in a speedo before. She seemed to enjoy it so much! some examples are
grabbing my tummy
poking my nipples
rubbing my chest
"finding" my bellybutton while I wear a shirt
She did this so much, I even teased her about it. When she would say "goofy" awkward things I would say " wow haha, you're so weird" in a very playful tone. I called her creepy once, but it was in a very very playful sarcastic tone. I also asked " Are you drunk?" and I got close to smell her hair/ neck, with some nice kino, and went back and said " I smell some grey goose on you!" she smiled and we continued talking.

During the meet she stayed next to our lane to take our times down and keep tract of everyone's record. She never directly approached me from afar, because she was probably scared of talking to me in front of my team. Instead, whenever I would be next to the lane, she would once again initiate with some kino and light conversation. We didn't get into any "Deep" convo just because it didn't seem right. We just joked/ Teased a lot.

Although She never approached me from afar, I approached her twice. Once while I was getting water, which didn't last long, and another at the end of the swim meet. I approached her when I noticed there was pizza at the other end for her team. I wanted a slice so I opened up with her with it. More kino and talking, then some random guy comes up to us and tries to get involved. She tells me in Vietnamese that he has a huge crush on her and I couldn't help but laugh because he looked like such a nerdy guy and said some awkward things. Anna ends up doing something with her hands that leads her to drop it and my best guess was that it came in contact with mine. next thing I knew I was holding her hand. It wasn't a "real" hand hold, it was just me holding onto her first finger and thumb. I wasn't even aware of this until she pointed out " hey! stop holding my hand!" I laughed and said " You grabbed my hand!" because that's what I really thought... I must of held it for about 5+ seconds and immediately after that I decided It was time to go, mainly because my team was leaving without me.

I grabbed her hat and began to walk off, and the first thing she grabs is my belt. ;) I hand it back and walk away to catch up with my coach to head home.

An interesting note
So I talked to this named Bre who is on the swim team ( fat girl, im def not interested in her ) and she confirms I initiated the hand hold because of the way i was holding her hand. It doesn't really matter though, I think its just funny how I wasn't even aware of me holding her hands, It was just a reflex haha.

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:

Like usual, today started off pretty slow. I sat with Edith( Mexican homecoming girl), Brenda ( Old one itus ), and Kristina ( brute/ teacher beater) accompanied by a few guys. They seem to be very touchy feely, because they are always hugging on the girls. for example, one of them will sit next to Edith and talk, then all of a sudden bust open a hug, rest his head on her shoulder and just hold her. It's like the girls don't mind, but at the same time they have this "creeped" out that says " okay... well what can i do?" and they just continue to sit there and tolerate it. I notice that Edith has a armful of colored wraps, and I end up stealing a pink one for her because Today was a "Breast cancer awareness" day, so I wanted to wear some pink. When the bell rings, I playfully say to Edith
"Okay, now its time for you to to give me a piggy back ride up to class" and i playfully jump on her back and we begin to slowly take off. I do this with Kristina as well, and we take some pictures and get a good laugh from it. Eventually we separated and went off to class.

Monica (homecoming kiss girl, current "target" )
Throughout the day I see Monica and each time, she seems so excited to see me. She gives me the full Eye contact and a "Passionate" hug. I feel like I didn't look her in the eyes, but Instead I found myself automatically locking onto her lips. Not sure if thats a bad thing, but It just happen.
Because we were walking inbetween classes and we had to get to class in time, I didn't say much to her except " Hey monica!" in a happy tone. She seemed ecstatic to see me each time we saw each other.Hang out with this chick soon man. She seems to be still into you, so I would act now before its too late. You gotta get a REAL hookup with her.

Anna ( Vietnamese Girl close by my hood. )
*History*
So me and Anna go back a few years, back when I was in middle school. She had this huge crush on me back then and I found out because her cousins would tell me. I was currently with my first girlfriend, So i didn't make a move. While I broke up with my gf, I ended up arguing with Anna over something really stupid and we ended up not talking for a long time.
A few months ago, She adds me on facebook and we begin to slowly talk. I get her number and we text. Somehow we never met in person, even though we both live close. Maybe because I was nervous on "hanging out" one on one, but today was probably the first day we officially talked in person since like 8th grade.

*Back to Reality*
So the reason today is the first day we "officially" talked to person is because our schools were vsing each other in Swimming. She is on the team, taking times for all the swimmers and she just happend to be at our lane, taking our school's time for every event, so we would talk occasionally. but im running ahead of myself here.heres from the beginning

I get a text from her saying
Anna: are you going to the meet?! you're against us!
me: haha no ****ing way, about time!
Anna: are you going?! im heree
me: nope im not going =( Took the bus home
Anna: HOW GAY
me: hahahaha sucks for you
Anna: You too! your team has less people

Of course I was joking, because I was on the bus to the meet while we were texting. She even goes as far as to Call me to tell me to come to the meet immediately.Big IOI, this chick wants to see you bad I guess she really wanted to see me. When I arrived she sees me when we officially get close to each other, the first thing she says is " I hate you!" In a nutshell, we were joking around a lot. I was def playing the ****y and funny role very well here, Very balanced. I didn't feel like i came off as an @$$hole at all, but instead just a confident man. the best part is she was kinoing me like she had never seen a man half naked in a speedo before. She seemed to enjoy it so much! some examples are
grabbing my tummy
poking my nipples
rubbing my chest
"finding" my bellybutton while I wear a shirt
She did this so much, I even teased her about it.Wow man, this chick really fvckin wants you When she would say "goofy" awkward things I would say " wow haha, you're so weird" in a very playful tone. I called her creepy once, but it was in a very very playful sarcastic tone. I also asked " Are you drunk?" and I got close to smell her hair/ neck, with some nice kino, and went back and said " I smell some grey goose on you!" she smiled and we continued talking.damnnn this chick fvcking WANTS you. This is easy, easy game man you can get with this girl no problem u wont even have to work that much for it

During the meet she stayed next to our lane to take our times down and keep tract of everyone's record. She never directly approached me from afar, because she was probably scared of talking to me in front of my team. Instead, whenever I would be next to the lane, she would once again initiate with some kino and light conversation. We didn't get into any "Deep" convo just because it didn't seem right. We just joked/ Teased a lot.

Although She never approached me from afar, I approached her twice. Once while I was getting water, which didn't last long, and another at the end of the swim meet. I approached her when I noticed there was pizza at the other end for her team. I wanted a slice so I opened up with her with it. More kino and talking, then some random guy comes up to us and tries to get involved. She tells me in Vietnamese that he has a huge crush on her and I couldn't help but laugh because he looked like such a nerdy guy and said some awkward things. Anna ends up doing something with her hands that leads her to drop it and my best guess was that it came in contact with mine. next thing I knew I was holding her hand. It wasn't a "real" hand hold, it was just me holding onto her first finger and thumb. I wasn't even aware of this until she pointed out " hey! stop holding my hand!" I laughed and said " You grabbed my hand!" because that's what I really thought... I must of held it for about 5+ seconds and immediately after that I decided It was time to go, mainly because my team was leaving without me. Dont worry about that, its good kino

I grabbed her hat and began to walk off, and the first thing she grabs is my belt. ;) I hand it back and walk away to catch up with my coach to head home.Get with this girl

An interesting note
So I talked to this named Bre who is on the swim team ( fat girl, im def not interested in her ) and she confirms I initiated the hand hold because of the way i was holding her hand. It doesn't really matter though, I think its just funny how I wasn't even aware of me holding her hands, It was just a reflex haha.Its good that kino is a reflex for you. Your becoming more of a natural

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So this morning was typical. You know, I hung out with the Trio ( Edith, Brenda, and Kristina) I then realized how immature and annoying their guy friends are. Since they are, after all, sophmores, they hang around freshmen- seniors and when I say "Seniors", I mean myself because im the oldest one there. Those guys are annoying as hell, They run around the tables jumping and sh1t, acting like 6th graders or the typical freshmen. I decided it was too much for me, so I doubt I will be hanging around them in the morning anymore...

Random Volleyball girl

So believe it or not, I forgot to bring this up yesterday. So let me start from the beginning. I was walking out of my coach's room with my friend Cyrus on our way to the bus, and suddenly this girl comes out of nowhere and starts talking to me about my swim meet and the school we're vsing. She is an alright looking girl, more than likely Hispanic. Pretty thin, tan and keeps her hair in a pony tail. Anyways, she talks about how she has swam for 4 years and that she wanted to join the swim team, but joined vball instead. She actually initiated Kino with me ( High fived me ) when i told her I did breast stroke, which just happen to be the same stroke she did. Long story short, we end up saying goodbye and I never got her name. My friend Cyrus, who was walking silently next to me while I was talking to this girl eventually asks " Did you know that girl?" and I reply " nope."

I saw her again this morning, and once again she re initiated with me. I was walking by myself this morning, with my headphones playing in my ears and suddenly I hear a voice and a tap on my shoulder. It's her, and she caught me off guard and im not sure why. I was on my way to drop of my College Essay to my councilor to see what she thought about it , so i had no clue what to say to this mysterious volleyball girl when she approached me. More high fives, when I told her what events I did and she seemed pretty friendly. I'll talk to her more tomorrow, If i see her this time lol. I feel like the thing I need to work on most is just having a conversation, I mean I find myself sometimes being the quiet one when i'm with my friends. I watch my friend George and try to see how he just sparks the convo with people when we're together, and i'll just learn from him.

Jackie ( very short Mexican girl/ Works at subway )
So im walking towards the water fountain to get some water before 7th hour starts and I spot Jackie from the crowd. I approach her with open hands, and we hug. I look at her and notice she has a very " depressed" look, so I ask say
"You look sad" She replies with " I just saw something I wish I didn't..." I assume its something about a crush she has on some guy, but instead of pointing that out, I playfully say " you mean you caught your parents...." and I use my fingers to play out the rest of the sentence. She denies it but laughs, and asks what class im going to next. I point out a class just around the corner from where we are, and She tells me hers is across the main building. I look at her and say " Cool, you can walk me to class" and she grabs my arm and we start walking.

This whole Scenario plays out at about 1 minute, so when we get to my class, she asks " Are you really going to class THIS early??" I reply "nah, I just wanted you to walk me ..." she then says " Oh well walk me to my class then!" and she grabs my arm again and brings me across the main building to her class. While we are walking, I tease her on her serious Mexican Accent and eventually I find out shes a junior and she finds out im a senior. When she finds out she says " No way! get out!" I smile at her and just open my arms for a hug, then as she prepares to get in, I pull away and laugh. She says " fine!" and turns around upset. I think this is the part I make a mistake, because I turn to her and and re initiate the hug by saying " okay, come on" with her back to me. When she doesn't reply I say " haha fine! I won't visit you at subway" and she sarcastically replies " well fineee! you never came before anyways!" I head back to art.

Late night EDIT for jackie: I got her number from talking to her through AIM. I told her to come to Haunted Hamptons tomorrow night, and I said " Here, give me your number and ill give you call when to come". As simple as that =)

EDIT: Tomorrow there is no school. However, I will be participating in a volunteering activity called Haunted Hamptons. I plan to see monica there and I even offered her a ride. She said she'll get back to me tomorrow. I plan on getting some more kino going on =)

Last edited:

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So today was no school, so I didn't see my typical circle of friends. I basically just stayed at home, sat on the computer and did a little bit here and there until 4:30, in which i showered, shaved, and cleaned myself up for Haunted Hamptons. I had made arrangements to pick monica up the night before through text message and I was going to get her around 5:20. Before I leave my house, I get a text from her saying " Do you mind if my brother comes?" and I reply " Nah its fine".
At first, I think " Sh1t, my typical luck." but inside I told myself I wouldn't let it bother me, even though it kinda did because I thought It would be weird if i got physical with his sister in front of him.

I pick her up, and we get to the park. We talk to the teacher and spend a good 30 minutes just waiting, And im just talking to her about some light convo stuff. her brother isnt really paying much attention to us, so I just talk to her for the most part. A little kino here and there, but nothing serious.

We walk up to our station where we are assigned a costume and a spot to stay and scare people as they walk by. Our station was a labratory, which was basically three seperate chambers inside this large tent. just my luck, me and monica were seperated into a chamber each, so we pretty much spent 2 hours just being by ourselfs in a stupid bug outfit, scaring people that walked by. It really sucked. We would occasionally get out of our chambers and just talked. People came and went, to make sure we were set up and keeping our station clean/ scary, so i didn't find much time for Monica without getting yelled at. At one point, I jumped in her chamber and we talked and scared people together, but that didn't last long because people were inspecting us and told me to get back into my chamber.

Prepare yourself for the most tragic news I have yet to post. Okay, so get this, the last "group" of people walk by and we scare them. then Monica and I walk out of our chambers. We basically are alone for a good 10 minutes, plenty of time for a kiss. But i chicken sh1t out like you wouldn't believe. I feel so embarrassed and ashamed as I type this myself. we just stood there and talked about more light bull****, and I even thought to myself " Man, She has this look like she is saying 'HEY STUPID! KISS ME'" but I just couldn't grab my balls and kiss her. Not only did i feel like It was going to be our "first" kiss, but I felt like I HAD to say something like " oh you look good in this light" or kino her face to make sure she was ready to be kissed. I have no clue why. WHY WHY WHY!!! I regret it so much that I didn't kiss her. I cannot emphasis this, I DIDN'T KISS HER!!! why?! I THOUGHT TOO MUCH!!!
When we walked back together, her brother was ahead of us, so he wasn't in the picture anymore. I ended up just holding Monica's hand as we walked together. but that doesn't make up for the missed opportunity. It was terrible. Horrible. A nightmare of everything I fear. I cannot believe I didn't pull the trigger.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man, get her next time. I'm sure you're a better man after having experienced this and realizing what you did wrong will help you actually make the move. Hopefully soon!! It seems her interest is high right now. Have you heard of the kiss test? Supposedly it is a good little gimmick if you're nervous (not that I would know).

Also a question for anyone who can answer, when she asked him if it was ok if her brother could come, is there any way to decline with class? I guess in high school girls are clueless and will do **** like that even if they really want you, is it possible in any way to say "no" when she asks to bring someone along?

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Early Bird Special
So today there was an NHS Car wash. I went with my friend George and we met up with a few other people, including Nicole ( girl who thinks im a creep, i think), Rose ( her best friend who thinks im pretty cool ) and Monica ( girl i fail to pull the trigger).
We just had a lot of conversation between Rose, George, and I because I don't really talk to Nicole, even though im starting to feel she is getting more comfortable with me. I just don't really feel like talking to her, even though I probably should.
Needless to say, I didn't pull the trigger again with monica. However, Monica did invite me to the fair around our neighborhood. I may go, but that fair is so over priced. I'm not sure if i want to spend money on such a crappy amusement park. I ended up asking Monica what she was doing today because i wanted to hang out with her, just me and her, but she basically has a full busy schedule ( She has to comfort her best friend who broke up with her girlfriend. yeah her best friend is a lesbian/ do a project with her partner) up until we volunteer at haunted hamptons again.

I also noticed that Monica has some close friends who i don't care much for, and if anything I dislike them. I don't want to sound like an @$$hole, but some of her friends are a bit low on the social standards scale, as in they are pretty awkward to be around and act like little 7 year olds. I'm wondering if this will get in the way between me and Monica if we decide to go any further. But I shouldn't even be considering that, because I have yet to pull the trigger. Will update more as the day goes by.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K lets see...

BongDuy said:

So this morning was typical. You know, I hung out with the Trio ( Edith, Brenda, and Kristina) I then realized how immature and annoying their guy friends are. Since they are, after all, sophmores, they hang around freshmen- seniors and when I say "Seniors", I mean myself because im the oldest one there. Those guys are annoying as hell, They run around the tables jumping and sh1t, acting like 6th graders or the typical freshmen. I decided it was too much for me, so I doubt I will be hanging around them in the morning anymore...Good, if they annoy you, just stay away.

Random Volleyball girl

I saw her again this morning, and once again she re initiated with me. I was walking by myself this morning, with my headphones playing in my ears and suddenly I hear a voice and a tap on my shoulder. It's her, and she caught me off guard and im not sure why. I was on my way to drop of my College Essay to my councilor to see what she thought about it , so i had no clue what to say to this mysterious volleyball girl when she approached me. More high fives, when I told her what events I did and she seemed pretty friendly. I'll talk to her more tomorrow, If i see her this time lol. I feel like the thing I need to work on most is just having a conversation, I mean I find myself sometimes being the quiet one when i'm with my friends. I watch my friend George and try to see how he just sparks the convo with people when we're together, and i'll just learn from him.Good. And I would def try coming onto this girl harder. Its very clear to me that shes interested. Kino and initiate back to her.

Jackie ( very short Mexican girl/ Works at subway )
This whole Scenario plays out at about 1 minute, so when we get to my class, she asks " Are you really going to class THIS early??" I reply "nah, I just wanted you to walk me ..." she then says " Oh well walk me to my class then!" and she grabs my arm again and brings me across the main building to her class. While we are walking, I tease her on her serious Mexican Accent and eventually I find out shes a junior and she finds out im a senior. When she finds out she says " No way! get out!" I smile at her and just open my arms for a hug, then as she prepares to get in, I pull away and laugh. She says " fine!" and turns around upset. I think this is the part I make a mistake, because I turn to her and and re initiate the hug by saying " okay, come on" with her back to me. When she doesn't reply I say " haha fine! I won't visit you at subway" and she sarcastically replies " well fineee! you never came before anyways!" I head back to art.Nah doesnt seem like you made a mistake here. You were just teasing her thats all. I think instead of saying "okay come on" I wouldve just gone up right behind her and hugged her putting my arms around her stomach. That wouldve been much better because it doesnt give her a decision to make on whether or not she shud hug you.

Late night EDIT for jackie: I got her number from talking to her through AIM. I told her to come to Haunted Hamptons tomorrow night, and I said " Here, give me your number and ill give you call when to come". As simple as that =)I think you already know my rule regarding this...never ask for a girls number over a computer screen, and never ask them to hang out over a computer screen. You'll come across as being much more confident if you do it in person. Im glad that this technically was a success, but next time just try to do it in person.

EDIT: Tomorrow there is no school. However, I will be participating in a volunteering activity called Haunted Hamptons. I plan to see monica there and I even offered her a ride. She said she'll get back to me tomorrow. I plan on getting some more kino going on =)Good. And remember, jackie is prolly gonna go to, so dont just focus all on one girl. Spin plates and rotate between the two
BongDuy said:

So today was no school, so I didn't see my typical circle of friends. I basically just stayed at home, sat on the computer and did a little bit here and there until 4:30, in which i showered, shaved, and cleaned myself up for Haunted Hamptons. I had made arrangements to pick monica up the night before through text message and I was going to get her around 5:20. Before I leave my house, I get a text from her saying " Do you mind if my brother comes?" and I reply " Nah its fine".
At first, I think " Sh1t, my typical luck." but inside I told myself I wouldn't let it bother me, even though it kinda did because I thought It would be weird if i got physical with his sister in front of him.Like ive always said, dont let outside factors affect your game. who gives a sh*t if her brother is there. Obviously if your picking her up he must get the impression that something is going on

We walk up to our station where we are assigned a costume and a spot to stay and scare people as they walk by. Our station was a labratory, which was basically three seperate chambers inside this large tent. just my luck, me and monica were seperated into a chamber each, so we pretty much spent 2 hours just being by ourselfs in a stupid bug outfit, scaring people that walked by. It really sucked.That really blows We would occasionally get out of our chambers and just talked. People came and went, to make sure we were set up and keeping our station clean/ scary, so i didn't find much time for Monica without getting yelled at. At one point, I jumped in her chamber and we talked and scared people together, but that didn't last long because people were inspecting us and told me to get back into my chamber.Sucks

Prepare yourself for the most tragic news I have yet to post. Oh boy, i can prolly guess thisOkay, so get this, the last "group" of people walk by and we scare them. then Monica and I walk out of our chambers. We basically are alone for a good 10 minutes, plenty of time for a kiss. But i chicken sh1t out like you wouldn't believe. I feel so embarrassed and ashamed as I type this myself. we just stood there and talked about more light bull****, and I even thought to myself " Man, She has this look like she is saying 'HEY STUPID! KISS ME'" but I just couldn't grab my balls and kiss her. Not only did i feel like It was going to be our "first" kiss, but I felt like I HAD to say something like " oh you look good in this light"Noooo! Stop getting the impression that you need to say a line!! Just fvcking go in for the kiss you dont need to say anything TRUST ME! or kino her face to make sure she was ready to be kissed.Nooo just gooo in!! I have no clue why. WHY WHY WHY!!! I regret it so much that I didn't kiss her. I cannot emphasis this, I DIDN'T KISS HER!!! why?! I THOUGHT TOO MUCH!!! Yep, you prolly did think too much
When we walked back together, her brother was ahead of us, so he wasn't in the picture anymore. I ended up just holding Monica's hand as we walked together. but that doesn't make up for the missed opportunity. It was terrible. Horrible. A nightmare of everything I fear. I cannot believe I didn't pull the trigger.Everyone has moments like these man. Now you know what it feels like. Your never going to stop regretting this until you get that first kiss with her, trust me i've been there too. Learn from this, learn from what you did wrong, and dont let it happen again. You just gotta be more confident, grow a pair, and go right in for the kiss. Simple as that. And most of all, you have to stop getting this fvcking idea in your head that you have to say "the perfect line" or say something or kino something before you kiss her. You KNOW that she wants to kiss you, so STOP second guessing yourself, stop doubting your game, and believe in yourself. To be honest, MANY of my kiss closes were all just from me going straight in. And by that I mean as im talking to her normally and were flirting, I slowly move in closer to her or walk closer to her, while giving a small smile. Then, I just keep going in unless she gives bigtime resistance. Eventually I get up really close to her face, and I just slowly lean my head in and hook up with her. Simple as that. No fvcking "line" and no fvcking "face kino" required. That stupid special line stuff and face kino stuff is all in hollywood, not in real life. Also, you gotta stop being so nervous and overthinking. Your defeating yourself when you do that. Luckily, you probably didnt completely screw things over with Monica, and im sure that you'll get another chance to kiss her. Ask her to hang out again SOON and get that first real kiss outta the way. Trust me, its gonna make you feel a hundred times better once you hook up with her. Ask her what shes doin tonite or tomorrow, and try to set something up before the week begins (unless the the two of you are allowed to hang out during the week idk if your parents let u do that or not)