My senior year and field reports

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lately i've been finding myself happier than ever. I feel like smiling is the least of my worries and it comes naturally. I've decided i needed to work on how i talk to my family. I have one older sister ( 26 ) my mom, my dad, and my little toddler niece ( shes 3). I try to interact with them on a daily basis, which is more than what i would usually do because on a typical day, i would pretty much just lock myself in my room and sit on the computer. i walk around my house now and always offer to help. I feel like my family has sensed that i've changed because of my overall attitude towards them. I joke with them now, i talk to them, i ask them questions. I never really took the time to bond with my parents, or atleast i never had the chance to. Im taking it one day at a time now.

Katie
So here is this girl who if you were to look at her, she would come off as very shy. Basically, i've been talking to her in my gym class. nothing serious, i'd rate her like a 6.5 or something. nothing i would really chase because she was after someone i knew * his name is christian *. In gym, she showed me the text he sent Katie. Its basically all this very very AFC crap like
"I love you, you deserve better"
"im not the best "
and all this other crappy pity stuff. I read over it and kinda laughed at myself, because i had once sent messages like that to girls back years ago. but i would never even consider it today. Anyways, I began talking to her about guys and how to determine whether or not they just want sex. She was a little convinced that he wanted more, so i didn't really argue with her. Today, i get a msg from her saying " You were right. hes a douchebag" blah blah blah. Got her msn and talked to her. She once told me she loves sex, so maybe she can become a fvck buddy. not interested in persuing a relationship with her though.

A homecoming surprise
So here i am, just sitting on my computer trying to finish up my AP government homework. Suddenly i get a message from a good friend of mine, Jessica on AIm.

A little background info on her
Me and her have been pretty much friends since middle school. Lately this year, i've been hanging out with her and her bf. I wouldn't really chase after her for a relationship because from what ive seen, shes not really my type. Just a friend. heres the convo we had.

Jessica: hey
Duy : hey whats up
JESSICA: not much, you
Duy: just working on sharbel's homework..
Duy : ;(
JESSICA: ugh, i know
JESSICA: i did it this last night/this morning
JESSICA: are you going to homecoming?
Duy : im thinking about it. still debating whther i want to or not.
JESSICA: because i might just give you blakes ticket
Dawgg: why??
JESSICA: we're not on good terms and im going to kill him
JESSICA: seriuously.
JESSICA: just an inconsiderate douchebag.
Duy : that sucks to hear. are you sure you two can't hug it out ?
JESSICA: no
JESSICA: not this timw
JESSICA: e
Duy : =( well keep thinking about it. if by the end of this week, you two aren't back to friendly terms, ill take the ticket.
JESSICA: okay

some fluff. maybe not the best question to ask immediately after i try to listen to her talk about her problems. I get a nice compliment here :D
Duy : hey, quick question. what do you think of my mohawk?
JESSICA: its cute
JESSICA: little baby asian hawk
JESSICA: jk
Duy : :-;
JESSICA: you look good this year, really mature
Duy: haha thanks. i've been getting that a lot this year, for some reason.
JESSICA: its a good thing
Duy : could it be my golden turkey tan?
JESSICA: hahahaha
JESSICA: maybe
JESSICA: that helps
Duy : haha :D
Duy: well im going to shower. i'll ttyl
Duy : take care.
JESSICA: ok, ttylk

Now for the serious part. Should I take the ticket? I mean her bf is kinda my friend. we're not close, but we're on relatively good terms. If i do take the ticket, how should i behave during the dance? Should I treat her like a date? or should i firmly establish that we're going as friends, and although we're going together, we should enjoy other people's company? Of course i will be hanging out with her most of the night, because i just feel like it would be wrong for me to totally ditch her and dance around with other girls.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:

Lately i've been finding myself happier than ever. I feel like smiling is the least of my worries and it comes naturally. I've decided i needed to work on how i talk to my family. I have one older sister ( 26 ) my mom, my dad, and my little toddler niece ( shes 3). I try to interact with them on a daily basis, which is more than what i would usually do because on a typical day, i would pretty much just lock myself in my room and sit on the computer.Yea dont do that. Weakens your game. i walk around my house now and always offer to help. I feel like my family has sensed that i've changed because of my overall attitude towards them. I joke with them now, i talk to them, i ask them questions. I never really took the time to bond with my parents, or atleast i never had the chance to. Im taking it one day at a time now.Excellent! Great to hear that your improving as a person and family memeber too! See how much of a difference a chance in attitude makes?

Katie
So here is this girl who if you were to look at her, she would come off as very shy. Basically, i've been talking to her in my gym class. nothing serious, i'd rate her like a 6.5 or something. nothing i would really chase because she was after someone i knew * his name is christian *. In gym, she showed me the text he sent Katie. Its basically all this very very AFC crap like
"I love you, you deserve better"
"im not the best "Wow...thats just pathetic...its amazing at how AFC some people are
and all this other crappy pity stuff. I read over it and kinda laughed at myself, because i had once sent messages like that to girls back years ago. but i would never even consider it today. Anyways, I began talking to her about guys and how to determine whether or not they just want sex. She was a little convinced that he wanted more, so i didn't really argue with her. Today, i get a msg from her saying " You were right. hes a douchebag" blah blah blah. Got her msn and talked to her. She once told me she loves sex, so maybe she can become a fvck buddy. not interested in persuing a relationship with her though.So im guessing she loves sex but in the sense that it has to be with a bf or someone she really likes? To me it sounds like you told her that that guy christian only wanted sex, which was why she called him a douchebag. In that case, if you wanna make her your fbuddy, I would just lead her on as if you were planning on going out with her, and whenever you hang out with her just try to advance things and get to sex...If she really resists and stays true to her belief that the two of you have to be going out, then just ditch her.

A homecoming surprise
So here i am, just sitting on my computer trying to finish up my AP government homework. Suddenly i get a message from a good friend of mine, Jessica on AIm.

A little background info on her
Me and her have been pretty much friends since middle school. Lately this year, i've been hanging out with her and her bf. I wouldn't really chase after her for a relationship because from what ive seen, shes not really my type. Just a friend. heres the convo we had.

Jessica: hey
Duy : hey whats up
JESSICA: not much, you
Duy: just working on sharbel's homework..
Duy : ;(
JESSICA: ugh, i know
JESSICA: i did it this last night/this morning
JESSICA: are you going to homecoming?
Duy : im thinking about it. still debating whther i want to or not.
JESSICA: because i might just give you blakes ticket
Dawgg: why??
JESSICA: we're not on good terms and im going to kill him
JESSICA: seriuously.
JESSICA: just an inconsiderate douchebag.
Duy : that sucks to hear. are you sure you two can't hug it out ?
JESSICA: no
JESSICA: not this timw
JESSICA: e
Duy : =( well keep thinking about it. if by the end of this week, you two aren't back to friendly terms, ill take the ticket.
JESSICA: okay

some fluff. maybe not the best question to ask immediately after i try to listen to her talk about her problems. I get a nice compliment here :DRemember not to become her emotional tampon
Duy : hey, quick question. what do you think of my mohawk?You have a mohawk? Thats pretty sweet dude
JESSICA: its cute
JESSICA: little baby asian hawk
JESSICA: jk
Duy : :-;
JESSICA: you look good this year, really mature Nice!
Duy: haha thanks. i've been getting that a lot this year, for some reason.
JESSICA: its a good thingNice again
Duy : could it be my golden turkey tan?
JESSICA: hahahaha
JESSICA: maybe
JESSICA: that helps
Duy : haha :D
Duy: well im going to shower. i'll ttyl
Duy : take care.
JESSICA: ok, ttylk

Now for the serious part. Should I take the ticket?Well it depends. Were you considering asking some other girl you were gaming up to go to homecoming? If so, then no you shouldnt have taken the ticket. You shouldve politely declined and just asked the other girl. If you dont have any date for homecoming, I dont see anything wrong with taking the ticket. Better than going alone and feeling awkward. Just make sure you dont become her emotional tampon the entire time. I mean her bf is kinda my friend. we're not close, but we're on relatively good terms.Ehh once he finds out you went with her I dont think the two of you are gonna be on such good terms If i do take the ticket, how should i behave during the dance? Should I treat her like a date? or should i firmly establish that we're going as friends, and although we're going together, we should enjoy other people's company?Its all up to you on how you wanna behave. Do you wanna try and get ass from her? Or do you not wanna get ass from her? Either way, you should still be trying to game up other chicks/dance with other chicks at the dance. You dont have a gf, so your a free man and can dance/hookup/hit on whoever you want, no matter who your date is or what conditions your on with her. Of course i will be hanging out with her most of the night, because i just feel like it would be wrong for me to totally ditch her and dance around with other girls.Well you dont have to TOTALLY ditch her. If you wanna get a nice grind tho, just ask her to dance, and if she says yes, then dance, and once your done, just tell her your gonna go back out on the floor to "hang with your friends" (aka dance with more chicks). If she doesnt wanna dance tho, then just tell her that its all cool and that your gonna go dance around for a little bit. If you really feel like you've ditched her and feel bad (which you shouldnt feel bad at all for her), then you can always take a break from dancing and talk to her for a little bit.
Things to note:

If you do go with this chick to homecoming, know that she may wanna use you as her rebound for what happened with her bf (if shes hot enough, I wouldnt give a sh*t lol). Also know that if her bf is there for some reason, that she will try to make him jealous, and that sh*t might happen between you two if he sees you grinding all over her lol (that still shudnt hold you back tho). Also know that she may just wanna hook up and be all over you just to take a break from her bf and try out something new.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Overall, i probably left my comfort zone more than usual. Only problem is that i didn't really go all the way, and did what i wanted to accomplish, from kinoing and number closing. Today wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.

Chickened out of a # close.
So my bus goes and picks up a bunch of new random people, and out of those people i see Dennis. She pretty close to me, and although im already full on the seats, i approach her when we leave the bus. small chat and fluff talk, i totally missed a great oppertunity to get her number. I asked her how her weekend went, and she asked about mine, blah blah. I should of said " that's cool how you live near me. we're def hanging out. What's your number?"

New girl to go after
So im in the breakfast room and i see this really cute girl, the one that my friend Ricky said had tiny toes. she doesn't seem to notice me, but i grab my food and sit next to my friend Amy, and her random guy friend. This leaves me sitting a few tables infront of her, but she can see me and i can see her. Although i only find myself looking in her direction a few times, i never caught her looking at me. That's when i noticed that cute girl was sitting next to my friend Noelle. When I leave, Noelle and that cute girl just happend to be leaving as well, and i approach her from behind and say
me: " hey, keepin that attitude in check?" * she got kicked off the vball team for giving the coach sh1t*
noelle: " yeah haha"
*fluff talk for a minute*
me: well i gotta go.
her: later

Suddenly, as im walking, i feel a tap on my left shoulder. It turns out the cute girl is a trickster, and they tottally had one of those "group" momments where they just giggled to themselves as they walked off. I stood there kinda confused and smiling. but it kinda gave my morning a nice little surprise, and it leaves me to assume the girl is kinda interested in me. I was waiting to see her again, but when i saw her in the hallway, i totally chicken sh1t out and didn't look at her or play a trick on her. luckily, i dont think she noticed me.

Cold Approach in Pre cal
now, usually i don't find "ghetto" girls very attractive, but this girl was different. maybe it was because her butt was so big, or because when she got mad, she had this feisty look, but i found myself extremely curious about her. I took today as a chance to talk to her. She sat in the very front of the class. I sat in the empty seat to the left of her. this is how things kinda went. during the warm up quiz, i looked to her, leaned in and tapped on the desk ( she was looking away from me )
me: hey, do you know how to do this?
her: yeah, yadda yadda yadda. thats how i do it.
me: wow hehe, thanks.

from there, she kinda got distracted by talking to her other "ghetto" friends. I tried to re initiate a convo with her when she settled down and began working again.
me: so what are you? like a sophmore?
her: yeah im a sophmore
me: oh, did you go here last year? i've never seen you before
her: yeah yadda yadda yadda, i hang out by yadda yadda yadda

and then she kinda got distracted again, or the teacher interrupted us. She got caught using her phone, and i saw it, and decided to try and "neg" her phone? lol i was like " man, thats an an old ass phone", and she just agreed and said she needed a new one. when the teacher was handing out papers, i said " let me look at that" and saw her name. It was breanna and a spanish last name. i thought of saying " huh, you don't look spanish. you look more like.... * Black decent* " but i didn't want to try and sterotype or offend her. i tried to say something, but she ended up distracted, yet again.

She didn't SEEM to interested in meeting me, and to be honest, i didn't want to make it obvious that i was trying to hit on her, so i tried to talk to some other people around me, so it made me look more friendly. I pretty much talked to two girls to my left, and they were friendly. I even said something to the girl behind me, trying to work that "friendly" vibe. I don't think it effected her too much. throughout the whole experience, i was my thoughts were " don't eject!! keep pushing! say something!" but she just didn't seem warm enough to open a convo with. I eventually ejected and went back to my seat, without saying goodbye. bad move on my part?

Just getting used to a conversation with a total stranger/ substitute
So basically, for my PE class, I had this guy who was a substitute. really tall fellow and i decided i wanted to try and spark a convo with him. he sent me plenty of hooks to work off with, like how he coaches pompano's ( another highschool) football and track team. He isn't certified to be a teacher yet, so hes just substituting. I could of said so much more, but i just ended up blanking it and going back to my friends after a minute of talking. he seemed bored out of his mind and i could of probably just worked more with it. i guess today wasn't my best day.

Homecoming
So i decided I would take the ticket if she decides she doesn't want to go with her current bf ( or ex ) I will do the gentlemen thing and pick her up, take photos with her ( her family is the type that would want a lot of photos of me and her when i pick her up ), dance with her. Eventually I will work my way around the dance floor, but i won't really ditch her. I plan to wear a vest, im getting my sister to help me out on a formal outfit, that way i can stand out from the typical highschool crowd. ( she goes to clubs quite a bit. I'll be sure to take photos and post them up ) sounds like fun :up: her bf goes to another school, so i won't have to worry about him starting drama with me, and he is relatively shy, so i doubt he would cause a scene. I guess im on the safe side

Last edited:

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

to me it seems like a very insignificant day, but at the same time i feel like i've made some progress. Pretty much, my morning consisted of all the important things i can remember.

Destiny
I was walking out of the breakfast line with my food and i saw flavia and her friend sitting by themselves. I sat across from them an immediately got them talking to me. Back and forth, the convo went. Her friend got involved. I already knew her name, but i should of asked anyways since she probably doesn't know me. Nothing really significant here, but i felt like i did spark some comfort with her so i can destiny another day. blah blah blahhh...

Christina (brute)

So i noticed after breakfast, Christina was sitting at a table without brenda. She was in a green ROTC uniform and her left arm was wrapped up pretty bad. I noticed all the guys around the table got up at once and left, leaving her by herself, but she moved to another table with some other random girls. I was sitting with my friends at the time, so i said " I'll be back" and walked off to talk to Christina. I ended up opening to her with a " whats up with your arm?" and we began talking. lots small talk about her beating up children and me teasing her arm, and a friend of mine ( and hers ) joined in. She was a girl, and she was just there for the laughs. When the bell rang( about 5 minutes into the convo ), we both stood up and i looked at her and said " Hey you look like a volleyball type of girl"
her: i love volleyball
me: great, i'll give you a call sometime ( i would of number closed, but i already have her number :up:)
her: holla! ( i found this pretty weird because she seemed so closed and silent, but when she bursted out with this, it just made me feel like i got her to open up )

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:

Overall, i probably left my comfort zone more than usual. Only problem is that i didn't really go all the way, and did what i wanted to accomplish, from kinoing and number closing. Today wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.

Chickened out of a # close.
So my bus goes and picks up a bunch of new random people, and out of those people i see Dennis. She pretty close to me, and although im already full on the seats, i approach her when we leave the bus. small chat and fluff talk, i totally missed a great oppertunity to get her number. I asked her how her weekend went, and she asked about mine, blah blah. I should of said " that's cool how you live near me. we're def hanging out. What's your number?"Now ask yourself, why didnt you ask? And be honest when you answer. You should already know the answer in your head, I dont have to repeat it to you. Next time just grow a pair and ask ;)

New girl to go after
So im in the breakfast room and i see this really cute girl, the one that my friend Ricky said had tiny toes. she doesn't seem to notice me, but i grab my food and sit next to my friend Amy, and her random guy friend. This leaves me sitting a few tables infront of her, but she can see me and i can see her. Although i only find myself looking in her direction a few times, i never caught her looking at me. That's when i noticed that cute girl was sitting next to my friend Noelle. When I leave, Noelle and that cute girl just happend to be leaving as well, and i approach her from behind and say
me: " hey, keepin that attitude in check?" * she got kicked off the vball team for giving the coach sh1t*
noelle: " yeah haha"
*fluff talk for a minute*
me: well i gotta go.
her: later

Suddenly, as im walking, i feel a tap on my left shoulder. It turns out the cute girl is a trickster, and they tottally had one of those "group" momments where they just giggled to themselves as they walked off. I stood there kinda confused and smiling. but it kinda gave my morning a nice little surprise, and it leaves me to assume the girl is kinda interested in me. I was waiting to see her again, but when i saw her in the hallway, i totally chicken sh1t out and didn't look at her or play a trick on her. luckily, i dont think she noticed me.Luckily she didnt notice you? Thats not the right attitude to have! You should want to be noticed!

Cold Approach in Pre cal
now, usually i don't find "ghetto" girls very attractive, but this girl was different. maybe it was because her butt was so bigHahaha, or because when she got mad, she had this feisty look, but i found myself extremely curious about her. I took today as a chance to talk to her. She sat in the very front of the class. I sat in the empty seat to the left of her. this is how things kinda went. during the warm up quiz, i looked to her, leaned in and tapped on the desk ( she was looking away from me )
me: hey, do you know how to do this?
her: yeah, yadda yadda yadda. thats how i do it.
me: wow hehe, thanks.

from there, she kinda got distracted by talking to her other "ghetto" friends. I tried to re initiate a convo with her when she settled down and began working again.
me: so what are you? like a sophmore?
her: yeah im a sophmore
me: oh, did you go here last year? i've never seen you before
her: yeah yadda yadda yadda, i hang out by yadda yadda yadda

and then she kinda got distracted again, or the teacher interrupted us. She got caught using her phone, and i saw it, and decided to try and "neg" her phone? lol i was like " man, thats an an old ass phone", and she just agreed and said she needed a new oneI wouldve joked around and said something like "Pshh you gotta be an expert like me to not get caught texting". I think your neg was kinda weak.. when the teacher was handing out papers, i said " let me look at that" and saw her name. It was breanna and a spanish last name. i thought of saying " huh, you don't look spanish. you look more like.... * Black decent* " but i didn't want to try and sterotype or offend her.Lol yea good idea i tried to say something, but she ended up distracted, yet again.

She didn't SEEM to interested in meeting me, and to be honest, i didn't want to make it obvious that i was trying to hit on her, so i tried to talk to some other people around me, so it made me look more friendlyOk thats understandable. I pretty much talked to two girls to my left, and they were friendly. I even said something to the girl behind me, trying to work that "friendly" vibe.Dont get thrown into the friend zone! I don't think it effected her too much. throughout the whole experience, i was my thoughts were " don't eject!! keep pushing! say something!" but she just didn't seem warm enough to open a convo with. I eventually ejected and went back to my seat, without saying goodbye. bad move on my part?I dont really think you need to say goodbye to a girl whos in the same class as you just to go back to your seat lol. Thats pretty uneccessary

Just getting used to a conversation with a total stranger/ substitute
So basically, for my PE class, I had this guy who was a substitute. really tall fellow and i decided i wanted to try and spark a convo with him. he sent me plenty of hooks to work off with, like how he coaches pompano's ( another highschool) football and track team. He isn't certified to be a teacher yet, so hes just substituting. I could of said so much more, but i just ended up blanking it and going back to my friends after a minute of talking. he seemed bored out of his mind and i could of probably just worked more with it. i guess today wasn't my best day.Always try to practice your conversational skills with people. Like you did before in class, push yourself to keep the convo going, and eventually it will come naturally to you and you wont need to push yourself.

Homecoming
So i decided I would take the ticket if she decides she doesn't want to go with her current bf ( or ex ) I will do the gentlemen thing and pick her up, take photos with her ( her family is the type that would want a lot of photos of me and her when i pick her up ), dance with her. Eventually I will work my way around the dance floor, but i won't really ditch her. I plan to wear a vest, im getting my sister to help me out on a formal outfit, that way i can stand out from the typical highschool crowd. ( she goes to clubs quite a bit. I'll be sure to take photos and post them up ) sounds like fun :up: her bf goes to another school, so i won't have to worry about him starting drama with me, and he is relatively shy, so i doubt he would cause a scene. I guess im on the safe sideDo you plan on getting ass from her?
And as for the post above I think you did a good job there with Christina.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, heres an update on home comming too. I can't believe i forgot about it, but the girl walks up to me and says " hey!" and starts some fluff talk. then she says " Oh you're going to have to buy your ticket!, Me and blake ( her bf ) are back together" and i thought to myself " figures. " atleast i didn't have the ticket already, that may of been awkward.

Update on lee
so a few hours before im about to sleep, i get a text from her asking for my hotmail. I give it to her and we begin chatting. I realized that for the past few days, I haven't seen her in school or at swim practice. the reason for this was because she moved to Hollywood hills * 30 minutes away from my casa*

It makes me sad that she suddenly moved, like she seemed to be interested in me because she liked texting me randomly during the nights. She had a webcam and I told her to turn it on. She complied and we talked, via microphone. I want to hang out with her now, because she isn't around her other friend, so it can be just me and her. I guess life isn't always fair, but i will keep in touch with her. I think she may be going to home comming, and i still want to go even though i can't get a free ticket. I will have to dish out $50, but if it means a good time, im all for it.

EDIT: So i was thinking about the whole situation and I thought to myself, " What if i had never said hi to her the first day? what if i was my old self?" And i imagined my old way of thinking, which was the " If she's really interested in you, she will talk to you". yeah, sometimes a girl will approach, but I was the one who got up and said something to her. I imagined what it would of been like, with me just waiting for her to say something at practice and how it may of never happen. Then when she moved, She would of never told me. I would of lost an opportunity.

I guess what im realizing is that I am definitely progressing, and i probably wouldn't have gotten as far as I am without everyone ( especially eaglez1177 ) and i just want to thank you guys for taking the time to read and mentor me.

Last edited:

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10.1.09 Early Release

Went to school, and ate breakfast. After I ate breakfast, I went to my friend Nye, who was sitting by herself. She sat at a bench across from the table where Christina/ Brenda/ and some of her guy friends sat. I could see Brenda in my perif vision. I notice she kept looking at me as I was talking to nye. I never looked directly at her, but the way i was talking to nye may have led her to assume that i was staring at her ( basically, when i turned to talk to nye, my face was pointed in brenda's direction )

The bell rang. I then heard Christina call my name. Once i turned around, i saw her with brenda, and they waved me over. Brenda had this look like she missed me and wanted me to walk her to class, and at first I waved back and signaled them to come to me. Instead, they insisted I come to them, and for some reason, I just turned around and began to walk away from the two of them. good move? im not sure to be honest.

Swim Meet EDIT

So because today was early release, it was teacher planning, so everyone had to get off campus until 2:40 PM. Everyone left school around 12, and thats when everyone told me they were going to a local pizza place to eat. I felt like I had to take a huge dump, so i went home. I told them I would come back an hour later, after i took care of "business". I ate, d00kied, and just posted my day on SS.net. When I got there, It was around 1:00 PM. I picked went to pick up the team ( 5 girls, 1 guy. They all fit in my truck ) They ended up getting Ice cream and i told them we'd go to a park across the street from the highschool. When we got there, we were joking and all, i just got silly and danced to some songs that was playing on my ipod. When we got to the park, it was sunny as hell. The girls kept wanting to go around, playing in the sun but sh1t, i was sick of the sun so i spent some of the time just chillin in the shade while they ran around playing with the slides and stuff.

To put it into a ratio, I spent about 30% of the time in the shade with my buddy cyrus ( the one guy ) and about 70% playing around and being with atleast one girl. everyone kept scattering around the park though, so for the most part, i was with like 3 girls ( none that i was interested in) the girl i wanted to talk to kept running away with another girl, so they could just talk or something.

Eventually, I tagged along with them and just teased them about stupid stuff, and i found out that Dennis was texting this guy named "Chris" who was just a friend. more talk talk talk, i didn't number close her because..... Im still working on growing a Pair with her. Its just that she's so shy, and i just feel like i've got to build a lot more comfort before even attemping to go for the # close. Maybe tomorrow.

More on about to swim meet itself...
So we got there and I noticed there was a ton of girls. I Also grabbed everyone's attention because I was wearing a speedo and had this crazy @$$ pale spot on my legs due to my old bathing suit, so i knew I had most of everyone's eyes on me. However, I didn't really approach any of them because I was constantly in the water for the first half of the swim meet. However, When it came to a break, I just cheered on my teammates and so forth. While i was alone, two girls that were to the left of me ( one asian, one spanish? ) opened up to me.
2 girls: hey, could i get a grape? i loveee grapes! * at the time i was eating a few*
me: you really like them?
2 girls: yeahh they're sooo good!
me: okay * hand them over *
2 girls: what school are you from?
me: coconut creek. can't you tell by the color of my speedo? ( said in a very ****y funny tone)
asian girl : is that person in lane 1 from your school???
me: no *laugh*
spanish girl: See! if there are three schools, and blah blah blah blah
asian girl: ohh! * silly laugh at herself? *

I kinda looked away and let the convo die. I'm not sure why. I could of re intiated with a " oh look! you made me lose count of how many laps my teammate has! you guys are trying to make us lose!"
I'm not sure why I didn't say it either. I will work on my anxiety and just thinking less and DOING MORE!!

However on the brighter side, I did make eye contact with a few girls, and at the end of the race i looked to this one girl in particular and said
me: hey *smile*
her: *smile back*
me: good game
her: ..... * walk towards the girls bathroom *

I talked to my coach, and apparently the word " game " isn't the best words to use for a congratulation, instead its "Meet" .I don't think that matters though. I also saw the asian girl walking towards me and I looked her in the eyes and said
"Hey Good game"
She looked at me said "Thanks" and smiled. I noticed that when she was walking away with her friend, She looked back at me and started giggling. I imagined she was like " OMG!!! He said something to me!" But i can't be sure. lol

SMALL WORD EDIT!!

So its late at night, just surfing youtube and I get this message from a girl on youtube about this comment I posted about breast stroke and swimming videos.This started around monday ( very insignificant, didnt think it was worth mentioning ) before the swim meet. Suddenly, She messages me " Hey you said you live in *Area* code. I do too!" And it turns out, its the same asian girl from the swim meet! her name is lili. I got her aim and we're just talking now. maybe i'll get her number and we'll hang out =)

--EDIT: got her number. heres a little interesting convo we had
Duy : i guess all asian people do look alike :p
xxlili: lmao , noooo .
xxlili: im special
xxlili: im like , 7.69% black
Duy: haha african decent?
Duy : damn you can get some mad scholarships that way.
xxlili: i have chonga lips :]
xxlili: haaaah forreals.
Duy : haha maybe one day you can show me
xxlili: lol if i ever see you again
Duy : well do you text?
xxlili: yesssir .
Duy : whats your number. you seem cool enough to talk to outside of the internet... haha
xxlili: lmao , its funny how i was gunna ask for yur digits .
xxlili: * put her number here :up: *
Duy : during the swim meet? haha
xxlili: well no lol , like right now
xxlili: cuz im getting off :]
Duy : lol alright. go to sleep little one.
xxlili: im not sleeping you old person .
xxlili: i have a project lol .
xxlili: anyways , text :]
Duy Dawgg: nerdy asian. goodnight :p

Shes a freshmen though. =(

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest

BongDuy said:
So, heres an update on home comming too. I can't believe i forgot about it, but the girl walks up to me and says " hey!" and starts some fluff talk. then she says " Oh you're going to have to buy your ticket!, Me and blake ( her bf ) are back together" and i thought to myself " figures. " atleast i didn't have the ticket already, that may of been awkward.Lol shrug it off. Not a huge deal...im sure her boyfriend is an afc anyways and prolly went crawling back to her.

EDIT: So i was thinking about the whole situation and I thought to myself, " What if i had never said hi to her the first day? what if i was my old self?" And i imagined my old way of thinking, which was the " If she's really interested in you, she will talk to you". yeah, sometimes a girl will approach, but I was the one who got up and said something to her. I imagined what it would of been like, with me just waiting for her to say something at practice and how it may of never happen. Then when she moved, She would of never told me. I would of lost an opportunity. Good to see that you realize the magnitude of your change. Look at how big of a difference change, even simply change, can make.

I guess what im realizing is that I am definitely progressing, and i probably wouldn't have gotten as far as I am without everyone ( especially eaglez1177 ) and i just want to thank you guys for taking the time to read and mentor me.No problem!
BongDuy said:
10.1.09 Early Release

Went to school, and ate breakfast. After I ate breakfast, I went to my friend Nye, who was sitting by herself. She sat at a bench across from the table where Christina/ Brenda/ and some of her guy friends sat. I could see Brenda in my perif vision. I notice she kept looking at me as I was talking to nye. I never looked directly at her, but the way i was talking to nye may have led her to assume that i was staring at her ( basically, when i turned to talk to nye, my face was pointed in brenda's direction )Why is this important anyways? You said you were done with Brenda, so whatever she does is pretty much irrelevant. Just to point out though, even though you nexted her, Brenda may still try to flirt with you on her own accord. Don't let this get you back into the mindset you had before (as in having a big mental confusion over whether she liked you or not, what to do or say back, etc)

The bell rang. I then heard Christina call my name. Once i turned around, i saw her with brenda, and they waved me over. Brenda had this look like she missed me and wanted me to walk her to class, and at first I waved back and signaled them to come to me. Instead, they insisted I come to them, and for some reason, I just turned around and began to walk away from the two of them. good move? im not sure to be honest.YES! That is definitely a good move. You didnt want to be treated as their little tool, and instead of following their command, you were your own man and did what YOU wanted. You wanted them to come over to you, but they didnt, so you should think of that as "Hahaha, too bad. Its their loss. Im gonna do what I want, not what someone else wants me to do". You did the right thing walking away.

Swim Meet EDIT
I felt like I had to take a huge dump, so i went home.Hahaha I told them I would come back an hour later, after i took care of "business". I ate, d00kied, and just posted my day on SS.net.Lol When I got there, It was around 1:00 PM. I picked went to pick up the team ( 5 girls, 1 guy. They all fit in my truck ) They ended up getting Ice cream and i told them we'd go to a park across the street from the highschool. When we got there, we were joking and all, i just got silly and danced to some songs that was playing on my ipod. When we got to the park, it was sunny as hell. The girls kept wanting to go around, playing in the sun but sh1t, i was sick of the sun so i spent some of the time just chillin in the shade while they ran around playing with the slides and stuff.

To put it into a ratio, I spent about 30% of the time in the shade with my buddy cyrus ( the one guy ) and about 70% playing around and being with atleast one girlThats perfectly fine...you shouldnt feel forced to be in the sun the entire time if you were getting sick of it. . everyone kept scattering around the park though, so for the most part, i was with like 3 girls ( none that i was interested in) the girl i wanted to talk to kept running away with another girl, so they could just talk or something.

Eventually, I tagged along with them and just teased them about stupid stuff, and i found out that Dennis was texting this guy named "Chris" who was just a friendThis is the last thing you should be worrying about. Your never gonna know if its a friend or not, and either way, it should not affect you, your game, or you attitude toward Dennis AT ALL. Girls are always texting a bunch of guys, so dont get worked up over a girl your interested in whos texting some random guy. This path leads to one-itis, because it gets you so concerned and worried with your "prize" (the girl, but obviously that is an afc expression and no girl should be put on a pedestal to be seen as a "prize") that your jealous when she talks to other guys and afraid that one of them is gonna nab her before you do. DO NOT let yourself think that way. Those are AFC thoughts and lead to one-itis.. more talk talk talk, i didn't number close her because..... Im still working on growing a Pair with her. Its just that she's so shy, and i just feel like i've got to build a lot more comfort before even attemping to go for the # closeHey I know some people on here would just tell you to completely ignore the fact that there isnt much comfort and that shes shy, and they would say to just go for it and ask her, but I can relate to the situation your in. Shy girls are tough to get out of their shell, and tough to get a nice comfort level with. Just really work on building that comfort, and I would probably focus on good conversations first rather than coming on hard with kino. Once you feel you've got some good talk going down, then start going for the kino (obviously though you dont wanna get friend zoned). Maybe tomorrow.

More on about to swim meet itself...
So we got there and I noticed there was a ton of girls. I Also grabbed everyone's attention because I was wearing a speedo and had this crazy @$$ pale spot on my legs due to my old bathing suit, so i knew I had most of everyone's eyes on me.Lol I gotta give it to ya, it takes balls to wear a speedo. Idk if your swim team requires it or not, if they did then thats a diff story, but if your gonna wear a speedo on your own accord then I have to commend you for having a big pair of balls lol.(figuratively obviously lol) However, I didn't really approach any of them because I was constantly in the water for the first half of the swim meet.

me: coconut creek. can't you tell by the color of my speedo? ( said in a very ****y funny tone)
asian girl : is that person in lane 1 from your school???
me: no *laugh*
spanish girl: See! if there are three schools, and blah blah blah blah
asian girl: ohh! * silly laugh at herself? *

I kinda looked away and let the convo die. I'm not sure why. I could of re intiated with a " oh look! you made me lose count of how many laps my teammate has! you guys are trying to make us lose!"
I'm not sure why I didn't say it either. I will work on my anxiety and just thinking less and DOING MORE!!Exactly. Thats exactly the first thing that came to my mind. You already know exactly what to say to keep the convo going, but next time you have a conversation with anyone, just let that extra line (like what you shouldve said above to keep the convo going) come to you naturally, rather than taking up time about what to say and thus letting the convo die.

However on the brighter side, I did make eye contact with a few girls, and at the end of the race i looked to this one girl in particular and said
me: hey *smile*
her: *smile back*
me: good game
her: ..... * walk towards the girls bathroom *She smiled back. She was interested, otherwise she wouldnt have smiled.

I also saw the asian girl walking towards me and I looked her in the eyes and said
"Hey Good game"
She looked at me said "Thanks" and smiled. I noticed that when she was walking away with her friend, She looked back at me and started giggling. I imagined she was like " OMG!!! He said something to me!" But i can't be sure. lolShe probably said something along the lines of you being cute/hot. Whenever girls look back at a guy and start giggling like that, thats usually what goes through their heads (I know this cuz ive asked a few different girls that it means when you say goodbye to a girl and then she looks back and starts smiles/laughs/giggles)

SMALL WORD EDIT!!

So its late at night, just surfing youtube and I get this message from a girl on youtube about this comment I posted about breast stroke and swimming videos.This started around monday ( very insignificant, didnt think it was worth mentioning ) before the swim meet. Suddenly, She messages me " Hey you said you live in *Area* code. I do too!" And it turns out, its the same asian girl from the swim meet! Holyyy sh*t thats a very weird and rare coincidence lol!her name is lili. I got her aim and we're just talking now. maybe i'll get her number and we'll hang out =)Hell yea

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Special Edition : Weekend
So I posted a status update on facebook that said " So my parents are thinking of getting another dog. any suggestions? " and a girl named nicole replied suggesting an animal shelter. Now the reason why i post this is because She has never ever said anything to me before.

Heres the story.
I was a sophmore at the time, and she was a freshmen. The minute she walked in, I was head over heels for her. She was the Straight A , National honor student, and best of all, she has a passion for Animals. She was the head president of the Animal rights club, and that was what made me crazy for her. At the time, I had no clue how to do a cold approach, so i never went directly to her to talk to her. I actually had a friend of mine go up to her and ask if she had a boyfriend, and she replied " no, but im not looking for one at the moment". I never built enough courage to talk to her face to face until my junior year. during my sophmore summer though, I added her on myspace and tried to talk to her, but because she never replied, i ended up deleting her and just trying to forget about her. My junior year, I talked to my friend Nye, who was good friends with her. Nye told me to grow some balls and just talk to her, so when Nye would hang around her, I built enough courage to say something. the first thing that came out of my mouth was " You were in my Algebra 2 class right? " she replied with a robotic " yup" and I said " oh where did you go?" and she replied " to Clayton's room". "cool, cool" was the best thing i could reply with. The convo died, and it was totally awkward after that. I never spoke to her again in person or at all.

Nicole is def the most "Girlfriend" type of material in our whole school. She and her friend Rose are best friends, and they can probably be considered the hottest girls in our schools, both for a relationship and a good lay. They are probably known by every guy in the school, but they are very modest and from what i see, they are friendly and not snobby at all.

fast forward to the present
I talk to her best friend Rose sometimes and we just have some small talk. My friend George and Ricky are on their good side. Anyways, the point is, I was thinking of breaking the ice by going up to her and asking about adopting a dog at a local shelter. Good idea, right?

kmisterios

Reaction score
damn man.. u should go write a book or something.. this is some interesting stuff.
u have enough for a couple of chapter so far.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much here but still some room to improve

BongDuy said:

Special Edition : Weekend
So I posted a status update on facebook that said " So my parents are thinking of getting another dog. any suggestions? " and a girl named nicole replied suggesting an animal shelter. Now the reason why i post this is because She has never ever said anything to me before. I hope you commented something back in a reply to her comment

Heres the story.
I was a sophmore at the time, and she was a freshmen. The minute she walked in, I was head over heels for her. She was the Straight A , National honor student, and best of all, she has a passion for Animals. She was the head president of the Animal rights club, and that was what made me crazy for her. At the time, I had no clue how to do a cold approach, so i never went directly to her to talk to her. I actually had a friend of mine go up to her and ask if she had a boyfriend, and she replied " no, but im not looking for one at the moment". I never built enough courage to talk to her face to face until my junior year. during my sophmore summer though, I added her on myspace and tried to talk to her, but because she never replied, i ended up deleting her and just trying to forget about her. My junior year, I talked to my friend Nye, who was good friends with her. Nye told me to grow some balls and just talk to her, so when Nye would hang around her, I built enough courage to say something. the first thing that came out of my mouth was " You were in my Algebra 2 class right? " she replied with a robotic " yup" and I said " oh where did you go?" and she replied " to Clayton's room". "cool, cool" was the best thing i could reply with. The convo died, and it was totally awkward after that. I never spoke to her again in person or at all.

Nicole is def the most "Girlfriend" type of material in our whole school. She and her friend Rose are best friends, and they can probably be considered the hottest girls in our schools, both for a relationship and a good lay. They are probably known by every guy in the school, but they are very modest and from what i see, they are friendly and not snobby at all.

fast forward to the present
I talk to her best friend Rose sometimes and we just have some small talk. My friend George and Ricky are on their good side. Anyways, the point is, I was thinking of breaking the ice by going up to her and asking about adopting a dog at a local shelter. Good idea, right?Yea of course man. And when your talking to her, just forget about your past with her. Thats irrelevant, what you need to be focusing on is getting at a comfortable level with her and avoiding awkward moments. If you go into the conversation hoping it wont be awkward, or thinking about your past moments with her, your gonna screw up again just like last time. Since you barely know her, just treat her as someone your just meeting. In that I mean go for a good first impression. Trust me, she'll notice the change from what you are now to what you were before.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10.5.09 Neon Day

Nicole

Things didn't go as plan. Im not going to make ANY excuses, I didn't talk to her at all. It was my fault, and I accept all responsibility. I chicken sh1t out, and i've set up some goals to hopefully get me over just anxiety in general ( read more below) However, I do plan to see her again tomorrow and talk to her. Really.

Rose
Instead of talking to nicole during lunch, I talked to rose. I commented on what she was wearing ( it was neon day, she wore very very neon clothing) The convo didn't get far. One thing I noticed that probably hurt me was that I had an ipod connected in my ear, so thats something i will not use in the future.

During 5th period though, she came in and had a neon colored strip of tape on her forehead. I looked at her and said
me: whats up with your unibrow?
her: *laugh* its just very adhesive tape. * she took it off*
me: oh wow big words, im impressed!
her: wheres your neon?
me: I dont have any neon cloths.

Next thing i knew she was wrapping the neon tape around my right wrist. Id take that as an IOI, although she could just be naturally friendly. She walked out of class after that, leaving me with the tape and some thoughts.

Note: An odd fear
I think one factor on why i feel so nervous around some girls are because they are around my friends. The thought of my friends having interests in them scares me because I feel like they may " Accidentally" c0ckblock me or shut me down in front of the girl. Im probably just over exaggerating, but i have this odd fear inside me. My thought is the only way to find out is to try, maybe they may end up being impressed, or maybe my fears may come true. Only time will tell.

A forgotten Goal:
So im in my 2nd hour and the bells about to ring. I didn't really say anything in particular to this girl nicole ( The girl who Kinos a lot, and i want to become more like ) but i decided i wanted to kino with her, even though we didn't talk much that day. At first, my thoughts was " Nah, forget about it. You will kino her tomorrow, its too late now. The bells about to ring".

However, Suddenly another voice popped in. It said " **** it, who cares?" Suddenly I found myself walking to her asking for a high five with both hands. At first she gives me this weak, half @$$ed one, and immediately i said " well thats a 1 outta 10." I kept teasing her until she literally grabbed my hand, smiled, and smacked it. " 9 outta 10. Only because it took you so long to get it right" was my response . Bell rang, I left feeling a little better

Facebook?
So I figured since Dennis is shy in person, I would try and add her on facebook and chat it up with her. She has no photos, but she is tagged in some from my friend. I remember when I was shy ( still am a little lol ) I used to love chatting through aim because i wasn't face to face with the other person. Weak move on my part?

New Goals : Objective.
In attempts to fight my chicken sh1t anxiety, I plan to open up to atleast one person where ever i go outside of my house. The soccer field, The mall, Ross, Publix, and especially school. Everyday. I plan to mainly use opinion openers, but hell, if i can think of something original, im def going for it.

EDIT: Late night attempt at a "hang" out session between me and this girl Anna through AIM.

anna: haha:) well I'm not girly, but not tomboyy
Duy : lol prove it.
anna: how!?
Duy: use your imaginationm
anna: pictures?
Duy : mmm... nah
anna: hang w. you?
Duy : thats actually not a bad idea.
Duy : a lot better than "pictures" lmao
anna: lmao okayyy!
anna: we never see each other dudee
Duy : what do you think about soccer?
anna: to play or to watch?
Duy : play.
anna: never tried.
anna: I'd fail
Duy : hmm. well screw it then, lets just hang out tomorrow
annab: WTF?
anna: lol
Duy : ?
anna: thats a bit last min.?
Duy : you're a last minute.
anna: I'm cool
Duy : haha oh please, have some fun and just go with it. who makes plans anyways?
anna: mee haha
anna: plus I'm busy tomorrow
Duy : oh alright, thats cool too.
anna: how about.......sunday? maybee
Duy: i'll think about it.
anna: fine! I'm going to beddd, good night!<3

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest
BongDuy said:
10.5.09 Neon Day

Nicole

Things didn't go as plan. Im not going to make ANY excuses, I didn't talk to her at all. It was my fault, and I accept all responsibility. I chicken sh1t out, and i've set up some goals to hopefully get me over just anxiety in general ( read more below) However, I do plan to see her again tomorrow and talk to her. Really.You have to man. The more you chicken out the more and more you revert backt to afc-type ways. Force yourself to say something.

Rose
Instead of talking to nicole during lunch, I talked to rose. I commented on what she was wearing ( it was neon day, she wore very very neon clothing) The convo didn't get far. One thing I noticed that probably hurt me was that I had an ipod connected in my ear, so thats something i will not use in the future.Ehh if its just in one ear it shudnt be a big problem...idk why that would hurt your game/convo. Just dont make it seem like your music is more interesting than she is.

During 5th period though, she came in and had a neon colored strip of tape on her forehead. I looked at her and said
me: whats up with your unibrow?
her: *laugh* its just very adhesive tape. * she took it off*
me: oh wow big words, im impressed!
her: wheres your neon?
me: I dont have any neon cloths.

Next thing i knew she was wrapping the neon tape around my right wrist. Id take that as an IOI, although she could just be naturally friendly. She walked out of class after that, leaving me with the tape and some thoughts.Might be an IOI, might not be an IOI. Either way, if a girl did that to me I would come back with some nice kino. You couldve easily just been like "ok wait now its my turn to put some on you". Easy kino there.

Note: An odd fear
I think one factor on why i feel so nervous around some girls are because they are around my friends. The thought of my friends having interests in them scares me because I feel like they may " Accidentally" c0ckblock me or shut me down in front of the girl.So pretty much your nervous as to what other people will think/do when your around a girl? You cant let yourself become affected by other guys. Theres ALWAYS going to be competition for girls, but your job is to just KNOW (or at least convince yourself) that you are the main man, you are the alpha, and you are the guy the chicks want. If your friends shut you down in front of a girl, dont just take it like a weak beta, be an alpha and counter back with some nice amog'ing. Im probably just over exaggerating, but i have this odd fear inside me. My thought is the only way to find out is to try, maybe they may end up being impressed, or maybe my fears may come true. Only time will tell. Your friends' opinions of you/how they think of you acting around girls should mean NOTHING to you. That shud not be important to you at all. Be your own man; who gives a fvck about what others think.

A forgotten Goal:
So im in my 2nd hour and the bells about to ring. I didn't really say anything in particular to this girl nicole ( The girl who Kinos a lot, and i want to become more like ) but i decided i wanted to kino with her, even though we didn't talk much that day. At first, my thoughts was " Nah, forget about it. You will kino her tomorrow, its too late now. The bells about to ring".

However, Suddenly another voice popped in. It said " **** it, who cares?"GOOD! Suddenly I found myself walking to her asking for a high five with both hands. At first she gives me this weak, half @$$ed one, and immediately i said " well thats a 1 outta 10." I kept teasing her until she literally grabbed my hand, smiled, and smacked it. " 9 outta 10. Only because it took you so long to get it right" was my response . Bell rang, I left feeling a little betterNow that is what you need more of! If you can do that with kino, why cant you do that when going approaching/talking to girls?

Facebook?
So I figured since Dennis is shy in person, I would try and add her on facebook and chat it up with her. She has no photos, but she is tagged in some from my friend. I remember when I was shy ( still am a little lol ) I used to love chatting through aim because i wasn't face to face with the other person. Weak move on my part?Yes, but only if your chatting on aim and not in person. If your chatting on aim, and chat in person as well, then theres nothing wrong with that. It only becomes a problem when your only means of communication with a girl is in front of the computer screen. That gives her an impression that you dont have the balls to talk to her face to face, and not only that, but if you do eventually talk to her in person, it tends to become very awkward because your so used to talking to her in front of a screen where you have time to think about what you say. Usually my advice with this matter is this: Introduce yourself in person with the girl first. NEVER introduce yourself for the first time on aim. You have to make a great, first impression, and make sure that its face to face. Once you've done that, then you can talk to her online but still have to make sure you talk face to face as well.

New Goals : Objective.
In attempts to fight my chicken sh1t anxiety, I plan to open up to atleast one person where ever i go outside of my house. The soccer field, The mall, Ross, Publix, and especially school. Everyday. I plan to mainly use opinion openers, but hell, if i can think of something original, im def going for it.Excellent. Im lovin the motivation and comittment. I can promise you that if you follow through with this goal every day, you will improve VERY quickly

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Let's start off with the worse.

Nicole & Rose
So its lunch and me and my good friend George are walking to our friend ricky, and he is occupied by Nicole and her best friend Rose. Rose turns to me and says
Rose:" Vote for me!
George: he doesnt even know your name! * i did though lol *
rose: my name is rose! vote for meee
me: What will you do for me? do you know my name??
rose laughs and holds my shoulder and starts saying some stuff, not very interested and i don't remember it.

Anyways, as much as it hurts me to type this, I didn't approach Nicole at all. I may have made eye contact once or twice, but I didn't say anything to her. Honestly, I just have this TERRIBLE feeling of awkwardness because of the past when it comes to talking to her. Like, anything i say will be considered "Creepy" and stupid. However, There was a point where I was standing behind rose, about to just say " Hey nicole!" . Suddenly Rose takes a step back and stomps on my big toe, causing some blood loss...

Yeah its that bad. I ended up losing focus and just thinking about what just happen. Rose apologized and tried to cover it up by talking to George, but she ended up playfully slapping him in the arm a bunch of times. I turned to her and said " You must be stronger than you think. First my Toe, now George's arm?" She ended up giving me a hug and another apology. * To be honest, I didn't want to accept this hug. I wanted to say something Smart ass and reject her hug, but i just couldn't come up with anything. I ended up just hugging her, and when the bell rang, we went our seperate ways"

More on Rose.
While in 5th period, Rose walked in by herself. My friend George ends up calling her over to say " Look what you did to my friend's toe!" She looked at it and I said " I hope you're not a clumsy dancer, i have sensitive feet".
(This is a reference to the homecomming dance this Saturday)
She looks at me and starts to try and talk. " Hold up! wait wait wait....." Before she could finished I interupted her because I knew what she was going to say. * She was going to say " What makes you think im dancing with you?" *
" Listen, you're interrupting our class meeting" I point to a class discussion going on. " You should probably leave ". I brushed her away with a " Shoo Shoo" hand motion with this huge grin on my face, so it appeared in a ****y funny tone.
My friend looked at me like I was crazy. Rose had the most surprised face ever, like noone has ever had the balls to tell her to go away.

I guess negs would be super effective on rose, since everyone worships the floor she walks on. This action led me to feel like I was the "great catch" and that she had to prove herself to me. Instead of allowing her looks to get to me, I felt that I had authority.

Phili
In gym class, A girl named Phili Starts touching me. Shes rubbing my arms, pinching my nipples, and just playfully kinoing me. I ended up asking " Why are you touching me so much??" and she replied with a " idk, your skin is just so soft and nice." Turns out she broke up with her Bf not to long ago, but at the same time she has made it clear by saying im not her type and that she isnt interested.

Brenda in 7th Period
I take the hall pass to walk to my friend George's class to give him some paper work for walking during the homecoming parade. I only stay for a total of 2 inutes, but while I was there I noticed all the familiar faces. One of those faces was Brenda, who was by now eye fvcking me. I could feel her eyes beaming on me, like she was undressing me again and again.
Because she sat next to george, I ended up infront of her. During this time I gave her NOTHING. No hello, No eye contact, No accidental Brushing, no smile. NOTHING. She was still locking her eyes on me, while i was talking to the teacher for a bit, just joking on how her class is working hard. I could see her in my perifs just staring at me, waiting for me to say something to her.

I leave and I feel power, like I'm in control. Not her good looks, but me.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, by reading this it's obvious. I can tell. You have improved MASSIVELY from when you started this thread.

Just keep doing what you're doing.

Seriously. Half these girls want your ****.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea hes def improvin!
BongDuy said:

Let's start off with the worse.

Nicole & Rose
So its lunch and me and my good friend George are walking to our friend ricky, and he is occupied by Nicole and her best friend Rose. Rose turns to me and says
Rose:" Vote for me!
George: he doesnt even know your name! * i did though lol *
rose: my name is rose! vote for meee
me: What will you do for me? do you know my name??
rose laughs and holds my shoulder and starts saying some stuff, not very interested and i don't remember it. Brief IOI

Anyways, as much as it hurts me to type this, I didn't approach Nicole at all. I may have made eye contact once or twice, but I didn't say anything to her. Honestly, I just have this TERRIBLE feeling of awkwardness because of the past when it comes to talking to her. Like, anything i say will be considered "Creepy" and stupid. However, There was a point where I was standing behind rose, about to just say " Hey nicole!" . Suddenly Rose takes a step back and stomps on my big toe, causing some blood loss...Well you already know how to fix the problem and what to do. I explained that to you in the second post previous from this one(october 4th). You just really gotta get the past outta your head.

Yeah its that bad. I ended up losing focus and just thinking about what just happen. Rose apologized and tried to cover it up by talking to George, but she ended up playfully slapping him in the arm a bunch of times. I turned to her and said " You must be stronger than you think. First my Toe, now George's arm?" She ended up giving me a hug and another apology. * To be honest, I didn't want to accept this hug. I wanted to say something Smart ass and reject her hug, but i just couldn't come up with anything. I ended up just hugging her, and when the bell rang, we went our seperate ways"You couldve said (when she goes for the hug), "wait a minute how do I know your not gonna try to hurt me again?" while smiling. or "wait a minute you havent earned a hug from me yet" or you couldve held your arms out like you were gonna hug her back, then pull away at the last second and say "ehh on second thought I dont wanna risk being injured/you havent earned it"

More on Rose.
While in 5th period, Rose walked in by herself. My friend George ends up calling her over to say " Look what you did to my friend's toe!" She looked at it and I said " I hope you're not a clumsy dancer, i have sensitive feet".
(This is a reference to the homecomming dance this Saturday)
She looks at me and starts to try and talk. " Hold up! wait wait wait....." Before she could finished I interupted her because I knew what she was going to say. * She was going to say " What makes you think im dancing with you?" *I like how you put the words into her mouth there...this should set you up to be able to easily dance with her at homecoming.
" Listen, you're interrupting our class meeting" I point to a class discussion going on. " You should probably leave ". I brushed her away with a " Shoo Shoo" hand motion with this huge grin on my face, so it appeared in a ****y funny tone.
My friend looked at me like I was crazy. Rose had the most surprised face ever, like noone has ever had the balls to tell her to go away. Nice! And btw I think you can easily get with Rose.

I guess negs would be super effective on rose, since everyone worships the floor she walks on. This action led me to feel like I was the "great catch" and that she had to prove herself to me. Instead of allowing her looks to get to me, I felt that I had authority.Excellent! Dont you love that feeling?

Phili
In gym class, A girl named Phili Starts touching me. Shes rubbing my arms, pinching my nippleswtf lol, and just playfully kinoing me. I ended up asking " Why are you touching me so much??" and she replied with a " idk, your skin is just so soft and nice." Turns out she broke up with her Bf not to long ago, but at the same time she has made it clear by saying im not her type and that she isnt interested.Never fully trust what a girl says. Kino her back, put moves on her, and see where it goes.

Brenda in 7th Period
I take the hall pass to walk to my friend George's class to give him some paper work for walking during the homecoming parade. I only stay for a total of 2 inutes, but while I was there I noticed all the familiar faces. One of those faces was Brenda, who was by now eye fvcking me. I could feel her eyes beaming on me, like she was undressing me again and again.
Because she sat next to george, I ended up infront of her. During this time I gave her NOTHING. No hello, No eye contact, No accidental Brushing, no smile. NOTHING. She was still locking her eyes on me, while i was talking to the teacher for a bit, just joking on how her class is working hard. I could see her in my perifs just staring at me, waiting for me to say something to her.

I leave and I feel power, like I'm in control. Not her good looks, but me.Excellent job!!! Trust me, its a great feeling when youre the fvcking MAN.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10.7.09 Wacky Tacky Day

So as the title says, This week was spirit week and Today was Wacky Tacky day, So I ended up wearing anything I could get my hands on. Tie, Inside long sleeve shirts, Black and white socks and my nike sneakers. I will have a photo up soon.

4th period - Marissa
A little history.
So theres this girl Marissa whos in there and our history goes a little something like this. I've known her since early middle school, and for all i know, she isnt romantically interested or physically attracted to me. Just currently friends. However, Ever since I saw her on the first day of school, i've kinoed her more than ever. I sometimes lock hands when we high five, or just to keep my hands/ her hands warm because the room is freezing. I compliment her "muscles" and touch them, and i also hug her blah blah.
Today.
When I got to class, We immediately saw each other and she had the biggest smile on her face. We took pictures together because we were both dressed for the occasion and the first picture is just friendly, arm and shoulder pose. Then I raise my leg and she laughs. When my other friend pulls out the camera, I try to bring my leg up again to strike the same pose, but this time she tells me she wants to put her leg up, so i grab it and we snap a picture. I gotta tell ya, my crotch rubbed up against hers and it was nice lmfao.

A Lunch - Rose
So Im hanging around the concession stand where many people are trying to pick homecoming kings/queens/prince/etc and my friend george mentions how Rose went all out on the wacky tacky day. I see her standing with her back towards me, and approach her. She turns around and immediately tries to hug me. I bust out the " I don't want you to hurt me!" line, and she laughs, looks at my shoes and says " Well this time you're wearing shoes!" and we hug it out. Rose's face was covered in an assload of make up, it was kinda funky but she still looked somewhat cute. I looked at her and said " Wow you win this whole competition! Just look at your tie and the make up! just wow!" and she bursts out " omg really?! What do i win?!"
I come up with the cheesiest crap and say " A hug!" and we hug again. I feel like I should of said something much better, but I didn't really come up with anything. I looked at her after the hug and said " nah, really you won my vote for homecoming princess" she looked at me excited and jumped for joy. By now Nicole comes over to see me, and she is dressed just like Rose as well. I felt a little more comfortable, but I ended up not saying much to her. My friend Ricky came in and stole the spotlight. Everyone's attention turned to him and Rose began talking to him. Instead of staying and standing there silent, I said goodbye and walked off to my friend George.

B lunch - Brenda
During B lunch, I had to stand by the concession stand and take everyone's vote on homecoming pick on the king/queen. ( im in student government) I ended up seeing brenda and immediately I said " What are you doing here?" She says she wants to vote and I said "yeah right" and i Shoo'd her away. She didn't go anywhere though. I guess She wanted to vote bad, but I made it a bit difficult. Basically, It was me getting her to say the "Magic words" ( Heres a hint: it's "Please" ) eventually she did, and I let her vote for. She left, but hung around the concession stand area. She would occasionally look at me, although I only made eye contact once. She blew a kiss at me and I pretended to pick my nose. She didn't seem phased at all, she just kept looking and smiling, like a neutral kind of thing.

My question is do you think I gave her too much attention? Should I have just ignored the kiss or made an ew face?

6th Period - Phili and George

So in gym class, Phili starts rubbing up on my arms again, but only this time she talks about how i've lost some softness in my arms. I feel like I fvcked up really bad on some parts. For one, we ended up talking about my future daughter's name and how i want it to be "Scarlet". She turns to me and says " ew thats a slutty name " and i reply by saying " well who said you're going to be the baby's momma?" I look to her and try to think of something smart to say. Next thing i Know i say " Yo mama". Big mistake because her mom was in the hospital. It turned out really awkward, but at the time I forgot all about her mom. It wasn't until a few hours later I realized why she was pretty upset at me.

I also called her fat, a crappy bad neg I thought would be good. My friend George even called me out on it, saying " Dude, you NEVER EVER call a girl fat" I thought to myself " sh1t, I guess hes right"

Speaking of my friend george, During 6th period, and pretty much anywhere in general, he leads the conversation. I could bet a million $ that he could talk to anyone naturally and amazingly, able to capture their attention and keep them entertained. He is a natural mouthpiece and I envy it very much. This Is what I want to work on now, Keeping a Convo Fresh and nice.

Any tips besides Ask questions? I dont want it to be like an interview. Sometimes I also feel like there is nothing to ask, my mind just blanks out.

6th Period - Some weird @$$ guy
So ever since the first week of school, This weird blonde kid has been trying to talk to me and my "group" of friends in the gym. It basically started off with him butting in on a convo about "techno music" and i tried really hard to be friendly. I really did. I just couldn't help but think " This dude is a fvcking loser. " I felt like he tried a little too hard. My friend tottally ignores him, barley giving him any attention. I talked to the girls that are in the "group" as well and they say they only talk to him to be polite and they only give him " yes" and "no" answers. Today especially, He tried to "kino" phili by comparing hand sizes. She blew him off completely, yet he kept his hand out there and kept calling for her attention until she finally did it. It was totally awkward and just weird.
He always randomly butts into the convo during the middle of class, never in the beginning. I see him as everything I don't want to be when I open up to a set of new people. He gives off this Creepy @$$ vibe, that screams " Potential danger" like someone who would bring a gun to school. Is it mean or fvcked up that I assume this about him?

Pre Game - Dennis
So on the bus, Im basically the center of attention during the ride to the swim meet. I think back on how I was acting and i think maybe I had a very very high energy level. A bit much maybe, I think I may of came off as a clown. Even though I had everyone laughing and stuff, I don't think I did the right move by acting out the way I did. I would kinda scream when they threw grapes at me and stuff, but I think it was all in good taste. I tried to open up to Dennis by saying
me: you know, for a shy girl, you have a lot of friends on facebook
her: * shy smile *
me: You also apparently love Fridays * she posts her facebook updates all about friday"
the convo doesn't go much farther than that, nothing interesting. I tried to get her involved a bit into the interaction. For example, when the girls in the back started throwing some ice at me, I said " Heads up Dennis!" and i lightly threw some ice on her. Even though she had this smile on her face, She seemed to throw it pretty hard at me and i just laughed it off and called her a "beast". Even though I had her laughing, i'm not sure If i made the best impression by doing so. I felt like a class clown now that I think back on it.
During the game I ended up teasing her a bit, something about me pranking her. I think she threw ice on me or was laughing when my teammate poured freezing cold water on me. Im not sure to be exact, but It put a smile on her face. Its getting a bit difficult to tell if these smiles are genuine or if she smiles out of awkwardness.

youtube girl - Lili
So i text her and she has a new phone. just a lot of fluff talk and me being a mean ****y + funny role on her. Im thinking of setting up a date, but im not sure if its just the fact that im not used to going out on "dates" that I feel weird doing so with a girl I've only talked to on the phone and the internet. However, I do believe the sooner I get it done, the better, because the awkwardness will only grow as Time goes on and we talk without being face to face. I think I may set something up with volleyball, only problem Is im not sure if she has a ride to where we are going. I don't really want to pick her up to be honest, but thats probably just me being lazy.

What do you guys think of a senior hooking up with a freshmen? Or even worse, A senior dating a freshmen? really.

My personality
I feel like when I first meet someone, I am the ****y and funny type, the guy with 101 smart ass comments to every question. But as time goes on, I become the loud class clown. Maybe im over reacting, but I feel a bit insecure about this. Do you think asking some girls for some opinions would be AFC- ish? Just saying stuff like " Do you see me as a class clown?" etc etc.

Last edited:

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts on days like these
I think everyone in school or anywhere in general, like a job, should take advantage of this day. I feel as if it sets you apart from everyone who doesn't do it. It makes you appear fun and friendly when you come in looking different and a smile on your face. I felt very confident when i walked out of my house, even though I looked like a fashion Wreck. Take advantage and stand out! If anyone hates on you, they are probably just jealous that they dont have the confidence to do what you're doing. A kid named Patrick on my bus stop looked at me when I walked out of my house and said " Wow. What are you wearing?" and I just said " Its wacky tacky day. wheres your school spirit?" he looks at me and says " no...no....no.." while nodding his head. I say " You don't know it, but what you're already dressed for wacky tacky day". He had some camo black, grey and white shorts that were way below the knees, some van sneakers, a weird black shirt and some high socks that were curled at the bottom of his ankle.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest
BongDuy said:
10.7.09 Wacky Tacky Day

4th period - Marissa
When I got to class, We immediately saw each other and she had the biggest smile on her face. We took pictures together because we were both dressed for the occasion and the first picture is just friendly, arm and shoulder pose. Then I raise my leg and she laughs. When my other friend pulls out the camera, I try to bring my leg up again to strike the same pose, but this time she tells me she wants to put her leg up, so i grab it and we snap a picture. I gotta tell ya, my crotch rubbed up against hers and it was nice lmfao.
I think that pic could go either the friendly way or the sexual way...depends on how you want to look at it and how you want to go for Marissa from here.

A Lunch - Rose
Rose's face was covered in an assload of make up, it was kinda funky but she still looked somewhat cute. I looked at her and said " Wow you win this whole competition! Just look at your tie and the make up! just wow!" and she bursts out " omg really?! What do i win?!"
I come up with the cheesiest crap and say " A hug!" and we hug again.Aaah that is cheesy lol. I personally wouldve said "a kiss" I feel like I should of said something much better, but I didn't really come up with anything. I looked at her after the hug and said " nah, really you won my vote for homecoming princess" she looked at me excited and jumped for joy. By now Nicole comes over to see me, and she is dressed just like Rose as well. I felt a little more comfortable, but I ended up not saying much to her. My friend Ricky came in and stole the spotlight. Everyone's attention turned to him and Rose began talking to him. Instead of staying and standing there silent, I said goodbye and walked off to my friend George. Good move there. If you find that for whatever reason you no longer become the focus of attention, and feel left out, its better to just bail rather than stand there awkwardly. Next time tho dont just let Ricky steal the spotlight without a little "fight" from you. Try to get the attention back on yourself.

B lunch - Brenda
During B lunch, I had to stand by the concession stand and take everyone's vote on homecoming pick on the king/queen. ( im in student government) I ended up seeing brenda and immediately I said " What are you doing here?" She says she wants to vote and I said "yeah right" and i Shoo'd her away. She didn't go anywhere though. I guess She wanted to vote bad, but I made it a bit difficult. Basically, It was me getting her to say the "Magic words" ( Heres a hint: it's "Please" ) eventually she did, and I let her vote for. She left, but hung around the concession stand area. She would occasionally look at me, although I only made eye contact once. She blew a kiss at me and I pretended to pick my nose.HAHAHAH She didn't seem phased at all, she just kept looking and smiling, like a neutral kind of thing.

My question is do you think I gave her too much attention? Should I have just ignored the kiss or made an ew face?Dont make an ew face lol. Thats just childish and stupid. And I thought you ignored the kiss when you just pretended to pick your nose lol? And no, I dont think you gave her too much attention. Dont even worry about stuff regarding Brenda cuz shes meaningless to you now.

6th Period - Phili and George

So in gym class, Phili starts rubbing up on my arms again, but only this time she talks about how i've lost some softness in my arms. I feel like I fvcked up really bad on some parts. For one, we ended up talking about my future daughter's name and how i want it to be "Scarlet". She turns to me and says " ew thats a slutty name " and i reply by saying " well who said you're going to be the baby's momma?" I look to her and try to think of something smart to say. Next thing i Know i say " Yo mama".lol Big mistake because her mom was in the hospital. It turned out really awkward, but at the time I forgot all about her mom. It wasn't until a few hours later I realized why she was pretty upset at me.

I also called her fat, a crappy bad neg I thought would be good. My friend George even called me out on it, saying " Dude, you NEVER EVER call a girl fat" I thought to myself " sh1t, I guess hes right"Hes right dude. NEVER call a girl fat, even if your completely joking.

Speaking of my friend george, During 6th period, and pretty much anywhere in general, he leads the conversation. I could bet a million $ that he could talk to anyone naturally and amazingly, able to capture their attention and keep them entertained. He is a natural mouthpiece and I envy it very much. This Is what I want to work on now, Keeping a Convo Fresh and nice. Good!

Any tips besides Ask questions? I dont want it to be like an interview. Sometimes I also feel like there is nothing to ask, my mind just blanks out.Well instead of asking a bunch of questions you could always make comments that you know would spark a reply from her. And as always theres the whole neg, c&f, all that stuff. If you ask her a question and she answers (btw make sure you listen closely, and that you ask her interesting questions, not boring average questions you would expect from any easy listener. Ask her more in depth questions, or questions relation to what shes talking about. Make sure the questions cant be answered by just a yes or a no. And like I said, if your mind blanks out, just try making a few funny or interesting comments regarding what she said, but make sure its something that would cause her to comment back or give an opinion.

6th Period - Some weird @$$ guy
He always randomly butts into the convo during the middle of class, never in the beginning. I see him as everything I don't want to be when I open up to a set of new people. He gives off this Creepy @$$ vibe, that screams " Potential danger" like someone who would bring a gun to school. Is it mean or fvcked up that I assume this about him?Not really. Its human nature to judge others. Trust me, if you feel that way, I bet a bunch of other people do as well.

Pre Game - Dennis
Even though I had her laughing, i'm not sure If i made the best impression by doing so. I felt like a class clown now that I think back on it.
During the game I ended up teasing her a bit, something about me pranking her. I think she threw ice on me or was laughing when my teammate poured freezing cold water on me. Im not sure to be exact, but It put a smile on her face. Its getting a bit difficult to tell if these smiles are genuine or if she smiles out of awkwardness.Yea thats always gonna be hard to tell. And regarding the class clown thing, if you feel like your getting that kind of impression of yourself, then just tone it down a small notch and you should be good. Its an easy thing to fix when your in the situation (or shud be)

youtube girl - Lili
So i text her and she has a new phone. just a lot of fluff talk and me being a mean ****y + funny role on her. Im thinking of setting up a date, but im not sure if its just the fact that im not used to going out on "dates" that I feel weird doing so with a girl I've only talked to on the phone and the internet. However, I do believe the sooner I get it done, the better, because the awkwardness will only grow as Time goes on and we talk without being face to face.Your exactly right on that one I think I may set something up with volleyball, only problem Is im not sure if she has a ride to where we are going. I don't really want to pick her up to be honest, but thats probably just me being lazy.Well I think if you pick her up, that gives you some time to get in some good conversation with her during the car ride, just so that if the two of you just meeted at the volleyball place it wouldnt be completely awkward. And obviously if your driving her home that sets the stage for an easy kiss close as you lean over to her in the car and say goodbye.

What do you guys think of a senior hooking up with a freshmen? Or even worse, A senior dating a freshmen? really.I personally think thats just a no no. A senior and a sophmore is fine, but a senior and freshman is just kinda weird and people will definitely make fun of you/give you crap about that (Even though you shouldnt give a sh*t about what others think or say, im just sayin that it may get a little annoying after a while if people keep on naggin on you for getting with a freshman. I mean just think of the age difference dude...idk I just think its mad weird.

My personality
I feel like when I first meet someone, I am the ****y and funny type, the guy with 101 smart ass comments to every question. But as time goes on, I become the loud class clown. Maybe im over reacting, but I feel a bit insecure about this. Do you think asking some girls for some opinions would be AFC- ish? Just saying stuff like " Do you see me as a class clown?" etc etc.Dont ask other girls that. Thats just gonna make you come off as insecure, and make you seem afc-ish.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10.8.09 Cougar Spirit week
Pretty interesting day. Today was a day to dress for the school colors ( garnet and gold) and represent our highschool.

Rose.
I see her while im standing next to my friend Juan. She approches us and hugs juan, then hugs me. She turns her cheek towards me as she wants me to kiss her cheek and she whispers in my ear " pretend you're latino! pretend you're latino!"
I look at her like " What?!" and in my head im thinking " no, i won't kiss you on the cheek" but the words didn't coem out. Instead, we ended up rubbing cheeks against each other, so i didn't end up kissing her cheek. I look at her and say " Wow, from seeing how you dressed to celebrate spirit week, im kinda disappointed on how normal you look today". She laughs and agrees. I reach into my bag and pull out a cougar sticker ( our mascout ) and give it to her. She takes it and tries to put it on her head. I give her this "wtf" look. then she takes it off and says " Here, ill give you the honor of placing it anywhere on my body thats visible" and i look at her and im thinking of a spot to place it. I was thinking of placing it on her cheek, to get some face kino going, but she says " Oh damn, that girl took my braclet" as she points to her left arm. I figure it would be a good idea to put the sticker there, so I do. I held her hand as i placed it and afterwards I said " Get to class now" with a smile on my face and I walked off.

I should of placed it on her face, shouldn't I?

The craziest part of my day. A surprised Approach
So It's 7th period and the pep rally is getting started. People are being seated and everyone is rushing into the gym. I get in and the first person I see is Cj, my little homie on the swim team. I turn to him and just say hello. Suddenly This Short asian girl approaches me out of nowhere. . I mean, I didn't see her in my perifs or anything. NOTHING. She comes up to me with an Asian accent and asks
her: Where are you from?
I was caught off gaurd, so i kinda gave a weird chuckle laugh
me: Vietnam
her: ohh me too! * she begins to turn around. I would of probably let her go, but I think it would of been weird if I didn't atleast try to reward her for having some big balls to approach *
me: whats your name?
her: * insert very complicated asian name *
me: * insert my attempt at repeating that complicated asian name *
her: you speak vietnamese
me: "A little" * I say it in Vietnamese*
her: ohhh cool!
Someone calls me and I walk away. I never gave her my name, But during the Pep rally, I was called out as the swim team captain. To my surprise, I got quite the applaud, more than some of the varsity football team . I introduced our team and just kept it simple.

Anyways, back to that Asian girl. I had seen her in the hallways before, And sometimes I noticed she smiled at me, but I thought maybe it was just me seeing things. Far away, She didn't look too bad. I don't like to really rate girls anymore, but if i had to i'd give her like a 6.5. When she came close to me though, it dropped drastically ( I dont want to sound mean but its true ) She had some nasty dry ashy skin going on with her face, it looked like it was peeling. Her teeth were bent all out of place, and it kinda freaked me out. I don't know If i would be interested in her in any way, so I think the only way we are going to talk is in between the hallways. I noticed she knows some very FOB ( fresh off the boat ) Asian girls. They aren't the prettiest, but they are better than the girl who approached me. What should I do? I mean, the other asian girls aren't even cute, I don't think I should bother trying anything on them. Maybe they are going to be thrown into the friend zone?

Offtopic
What if Brenda Approaches me and asks " Whats up? why don't you talk to me anymore?" What if she gets her friends to approach me for her?

Last edited: