MUST SHARE example of a BYTCH who has been ruined by PVSSIFIED MEN

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Rescue

Alright fine. I'll share with you a similar story that happened to me. It's VERY similar. I knew this girl I use to hang out with among a close circle of friends. She was very conservative AND a c0cktease. Most of her guy friends tried to get at her and failed. They just moved in too fast for her taste. We got close (she was very attracted to me) and spent a few nights making out. I never took it farther than that. I was a virgin.

The day came where she was in my room and I wanted her to take her shirt off she wouldn't do it. I tried to kiss her but she was shying away too much for my taste. I don't think she rejected me, but I didn't want to play her game. So I ushered her out of my place telling her I had things to do.

As I walked her out she kept saying "are you mad? what's going on? What did I do? " I just told her I have things to do. Saw her again a year later walking through the mall. I said "hey whatsyourface" and walked away leaving her stopped dead in her tracks watching me walk away.

Flash forward to 2 years later. I'm not a virgin anymore. Very sexual and had a few girls under the proverbial belt. I see her again and I'm much more nicer. She reciprocates and we talk for a bit head out to get something to eat and I apologize for being a d!ck last time we talked. (didn't apologize for kicking her the f*ck out of my place). We agreed to hang out the next week and we end up making out in her car after coffee.

I start to kiss her neck and she kinda pushes me back. Keep in mind her she's pushing me in a POSITIVE WAY. She's teasing with the INTENT on making me go in more. She tells me "don't kiss my neck I get really wet when you do that." Now as a man who's been around the block with pretty good social skills I don't see this as a red light. We go back and forth between making out and kissing her neck. She pushes away for the last time saying "this is too hot" I can't do this here.

I said "okay. You don't have to do anything. So here's the part where I do EXACTLY what YOU did. I pulled out my c0ck and started stroking it in front of her. She's backed up against her side of the car door looking like she's ready to jump out. In my head I was a bit freaked out, because I'm thinking I might have read the signs wrong. She tells me "I can't believe you're doing that. Why are you doing that?" I shrug and keep jerking. Maybe I should stop.

Then she says something that sets my situation apart from yours.

She ask me: "Can I kiss it?"

I tell her sure. She doesn't kiss it.

As I mentioned in my first reply on this thread she full out sucked my d!ck like she was getting fuel out of a gas pump. Slowly. Enjoying it.

After 5 or 6 minutes she stops saying "omg stop that. I can't do this anymore. She's sweating from head to to." I tell her "Okay, I'm gonna *** then" She's staring at me jerking and right when the first stream of *** shot out, she quickly dives and covers the head of my d!ck with her mouth not letting the rest go to waste on the floor.

After she lifts her head up she still has a little bit of *** on the corner of her mouth. She looks at worn out and says yum. She LITERALLY says yum. We spent more nights f*cking around in her SUV, but I didn't f*ck her. She really liked me and I would have used her. It wasn't worth it to me.

Now if you can point out the differences in our story you'll see why both of ours are equally as freaky, but one is just creepy. Seriously. There were several indicators that she didn't want you. She didn't want to kiss you. She didn't want to touch you. She called you creepy afterward. There's nothing sexually liberating about a girl who wants you to *** so she could just get the hell out of there.

[size=+3]She. Did. Not. Want. You. [/size]

Last edited:

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why was she involved in the whole fap-fest in the first place? Being in the same vehicle of a guy who is thumping his nuts off, it's not like she was just sitting there or ran out of the car screaming.

Wasn't she whispering sweet-somethings in Rescue's ear before? After the ordeal she caught buyers remorse, probably felt whack and came up with a girls-best shaming tactic phrase "Creepy".

It's not that serious. Chill out guys, I can't believe you're buckling down to a meer jack off, that shows bowling balls of "Doing what you want". Had I been on a few dates with this girl I hardly knew and I did this? Hell yeah it'll be "Creepy". It's not serious. It's being an awesome azzhole for a day (night). Some guys are just on an emotional level with women where they can do things like that, and it's not a problem. Risking the circumstances.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
The whole problem you have, is that you ARE a virgin, and you simply have no idea and lack the balls to do anything sexual with a woman.........I mean, I am totally fearless when it comes to trying sexual things with girls, and I thank my experience for making me that way.

Someone like you, simply can't relate, and thus all comments by you become completely irrelevant.
So yeah. This post pretty much sums up why nobody listens to you or agrees that you're somehow a DJ for whacking off in a car just because a chick was present.

If you truly want people to listen to you, and if you want people to follow your advice with the intention of getting others to do better with women you need to drop the douchebag attitude. Nobody's going to take your posts to heart when you're calling yourself "fearless" for jerking off in public. Of course, the fact that you think women have the same criteria for sexual attraction than men do doesn't help...but the fact that cop such an unwarranted arrogant attitude about your sexual skill is just the icing on the cake. Truly great leaders connect with their audience, not alienate it.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
It's not that serious. Chill out guys, I can't believe you're buckling down to a meer jack off, that shows bowling balls of "Doing what you want". Had I been on a few dates with this girl I hardly knew and I did this? Hell yeah it'll be "Creepy". It's not serious. It's being an awesome azzhole for a day (night). Some guys are just on an emotional level with women where they can do things like that, and it's not a problem. Risking the circumstances.

It's not a big deal, you're right. The problem is Rescue is passing it off as a "DJ" move when in fact it was a last resort to not getting any. Considering the circumstances he wants us to admire what he did. We don't. He wants us to think he's bold. He is. Then again so was Jeffrey Dahmer. Sometimes based on how you go about certain things and people, being bold can backfire. Sometimes it's not a virtue. He may be a risk taker but the consequences from it have emerged. Bad move. Hopefully he'll learn from this and choose the right moment and the right woman next time.

He could have been "awesome" with a hooker.He would have been better off with a prostitute. At least the prostitute wouldn't have called him creepy the next day.

[size=+1] Get a prostitute next time.[/size]

[size=+2] A prostitute.[/size]

[size=+3] Prostitute.[/size]

Edit: Also, he wasn't on any level with her emotionally. The proof is in him jacking himself off.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sherlock-Holmes said:
Life is short; do whatever we want.
Success comes only when we stop pleasing others.
She succeeded in not pleasing him.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Actually RM has a point.. sometimes you have to do CRAZY stuff to get a girl sexual.

I have been with a girl who acted like she didn't want to do anything. But then I whipped out my d!ck and told her to suck it and she DID.

Sometimes you have to just whip it out and COMMAND her, and you will be amazed at the results. Or in the OP's case, not so amazed.

If you just sit there, act rejected an go home, then you lose. At least he DID something!
He jerked it twice in front of her. She didn't suck his d1ck. She didn't even jerk it for him. And his attitude about "being sexually open" or that people that disagree with him "have no sexual experience" is bullsh1t. I haven't been with very many girls, but I've had sex thousands of times with those select few. Even if a chick isn't feeling it, I still somehow get what I want.

The problem isn't that he whipped out his d1ck, that much I applaud. The problem is that anyone argues that this is way over our heads because we disagree with him.

No, its not way over our heads. You just settle for whatever you can get.

edit:

ThunderMaverick said:
It's not a big deal, you're right. The problem is Rescue is passing it off as a "DJ" move when in fact it was a last resort to not getting any.
And this here is the meat and potatoes of this whole thing. Fine, you got off. Fine, it took balls to just whip out your d1ck. However, its not a "DJ move" by a long shot. A DJ would have dumped the b1tch at her house and gone with another plate to get off.

Reaction score
2crudedudes said:
And this here is the meat and potatoes of this whole thing. Fine, you got off. Fine, it took balls to just whip out your d1ck. However, its not a "DJ move" by a long shot. A DJ would have dumped the b1tch at her house and gone with another plate to get off.
Do you even know how things work in the real world, or are you all about theories? I didn't want another plate to get off with....I just spent the date cuddling at the movies with this chick for 2 hours, and I was horny FOR HER, I simply did not want to take her home until getting my fix........and despite her totally rejecting even kissing, she was surprisingly really into it while I was jerking off......I don't care if she was being fake about it or if she truly was into it - bottom line is, I tried something completely out of left field, NOT CARING WHAT SHE WAS THINKING, and I was able to bust 2 very excellent nuts.

You guys keep on forgetting that the whole point of a date with a cute chick who has a sh1tty personality, is to cvm - that is the WHOLE POINT of hanging out with a girl like that.........she didn't wanna do shyt, but she was happy to help me cvm when I asked her to be sexy while I was jerkin off.

Ease up you prudish boys, you got NOT idea the things you can get away with with chicks if you just stop caring about what they think.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Do you even know how things work in the real world, or are you all about theories? I didn't want another plate to get off with....I just spent the date cuddling at the movies with this chick for 2 hours, and I was horny FOR HER, I simply did not want to take her home until getting my fix........and despite her totally rejecting even kissing, she was surprisingly really into it while I was jerking off......I don't care if she was being fake about it or if she truly was into it - bottom line is, I tried something completely out of left field, NOT CARING WHAT SHE WAS THINKING, and I was able to bust 2 very excellent nuts.

You guys keep on forgetting that the whole point of a date with a cute chick who has a sh1tty personality, is to cvm - that is the WHOLE POINT of hanging out with a girl like that.........she didn't wanna do shyt, but she was happy to help me cvm when I asked her to be sexy while I was jerkin off.

Ease up you prudish boys, you got NOT idea the things you can get away with with chicks if you just stop caring about what they think.
I live vicariously through other people's experiences on the internet. That's why when a chick is willing to sit next to me while I jerk it I'm more than happy about it. Its the closest I get to real contact with women.

edit: you keep saying "prudish", mostly because you don't know me. I've jerked it in front of chicks. And you know what ends up happening? I bone them most of the time. If not, they jump in and help out.

The whole point of the date was to get laid. You took her to a movie, you "cuddled" with her (providing her the attention she wanted) and at the end of the night, you jerked off (she didn't provide you the attention you wanted).

So keep calling me a prude. While you're sitting in a car jerking it while some chick who's not even into you watches (or 'helps out' verbally as you put it) I'll just focus my attention on getting my d1ck sucked.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the flipside I've been in a situation where the girl sitting next to me in my car was perfectly happy to jerk me off and suck my d!ck, but she wouldn't let me touch her (apart from kissing). In the end I made her rub her own puzzay while I spoke dirty talk in her ear until she had an orgasm. That was the 1st night I met her and after that she was like my little pet dog from then on. She was so so into me, but when we stopped dating after a few months, she told me that she didn't like what I had done (and encouraged her to do) on the 1st night because it was "creepy".

I'm callin BullSh!T on that maaaen, she only came out with this opinion after I dumped her, probably because she felt so bonded to me by that experience and when I moved to put distance between us, then (and only then) did the powerful, unconventional expression of sexuality she enjoyed seem creepy... (and also because she told her b!tch friend about what happened, and the b!tch friend was all like "eew thats creepy").

Last edited:

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait. If she's next to him and encouraging him and literally saying she's gonna make him cvm . .

Maybe its a bit odd (in an amusing way) but certainly nothing SHE can judge.

I say 'right on', if the story is as you tell it.

If it was truly creepy with you beating off w/o reciprocation of any kind . . I still laugh. Fvck it.

But as a whole, 'creepy' is the ultimate shaming tool.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ll give you the short of it: you WERE creepy! Just look at the fact that you ve spent the last 5 pages of this thread defending your actions to guys on a pick-up forum (a past-time that in itself is considered creepy by a good portion of society). Guys here tolerate many behaviors that most other humans would consider creepy, so when they tell you your acts are weird you better belive them.

As far as yours being a successful mission, I don't really see it that way. In fact, from my legal experience it seems to me you were closer to getting yourself on the sex offender registry than bedding the girl. It's like if you told me you took the girl home, slept with her but did not have sex, yet busted a nut. Is that a success?

Personally I would have tried to get it, but once I realize it s not gonna happen, I woul have taken the high road and left. Don't you think you come out as desperate when you pull your dyck out and start rubbing one out while the girl refuses to help you?

Reaction score
drak_ool said:
I ll give you the short of it: you WERE creepy! Just look at the fact that you ve spent the last 5 pages of this thread defending your actions to guys on a pick-up forum (a past-time that in itself is considered creepy by a good portion of society). Guys here tolerate many behaviors that most other humans would consider creepy, so when they tell you your acts are weird you better belive them.

As far as yours being a successful mission, I don't really see it that way. In fact, from my legal experience it seems to me you were closer to getting yourself on the sex offender registry than bedding the girl. It's like if you told me you took the girl home, slept with her but did not have sex, yet busted a nut. Is that a success?

Personally I would have tried to get it, but once I realize it s not gonna happen, I woul have taken the high road and left. Don't you think you come out as desperate when you pull your dyck out and start rubbing one out while the girl refuses to help you?
I may have not mentioned this earlier, but when we got into the car after the movie ended (and this is after she rejected kissing, but didn't reject a shytload of cuddling by the way lol), before turning the engine on,

I said to her in a very sexual confident tone "listen baby you are so hot, i'm gonna jerk off right now, is that cool with you?"

she replied "umm yea sure go for it"........so i don't see any sex offender crap out of that.

And like I said many times before, she was INTO IT while I was jerkin, she pretty much helped me in every way possible other than jerking it herself.

All in all, I believe that SHE is the one who comes off looking weird in my eyes, because she went from heavy cuddling and petting, to rejecting kissing, to sexually and verbally helping me jerk off twice, to her saying it was all creepy a few days later.................something is wrong with her, that is for damn sure.

And yes, what I did was not creepy at all - total shaming tactic that is used by ignorant people.

Also, notice how this is the only "field report" I have ever posted - this is because usually my experiences are pretty boring and consistent, and center around drinking at her/my place, having a few laughs, watching tv/movie, and having sex.

I actually posted THIS field report right after talking to that chick when she called me creepy, it was just something I really wanted to share with sosuave at the moment, just to point out that some chicks are just mentally ruined by society and all of their azz-kissing friends, but just when you think you are getting NOTHING out of a date, just turn up the sexuality and don't give a thought about her feelings, and you'll probably end up with at least what I ended up with!

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, stop fighting it. Is this girl weird? yes, but so are you!

What I'm saying is that the whole point of pick-up is to get your dyck wet. Did it happen here? Nope, hence the mission was a failure in the eyes of the pick up community.

If you were such a DJ as you say you are, you would have dropped her ass home once you realized you were wasting your time, and then picked up one of your plates and took your sexual frustrations out on her. And don't give me your "well, I wanted to do it with her" crap. Because that's just what it is: crap. You didn't do anything with her. She was sitting in a car while you jerked off. Hell, I can't even remember last time I got sexual with a girl in any way and she didn't blow me.

A big reason your story comes off as weird/creepy is because you say you are such a good DJ. If you were someone like Maxtro or Luke Skywalker (remember that dude?) who hasn't gotten any in years, then maybe someone would say "way to go, but step it up next time." But you're trying to tell us you got a bunch of plates spinning on the side, yet you somehow feel fullfilled by whacking off in a car while a girl "encourages" you w/out even touching your dyck.

WTF?

EDIT: actually, now that I made my memory work a little harder I do remember a girl that gave me a lot of trouble before she gave me any action. And yes, she did put me in a state of sexual frustration similar to what you might have felt. However, every time that happened I would drive her home, then call another girl I was banging on the side and fvck her like an animal. And mind you, first girl was willing to give me a hand job, but I would rather get nothing from her and get some real action than feel like I'm back in 7th grade...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My two cents: The girl probably thought you were a creep, and that you would rape her or something. That's why she went along with your creepy jerking off session.

Anyways, thanks for the laugh RM. I showed your post to a female collegue of mine, and we both laughed our asses of the entire day!

Sherlock-Holmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
That's pretty much the motto that every serial killer, murderer, criminal, and sadist lives by.
Congrats on being ridiculous.

Well, then you lived your life only knowing people who failed. Guess you're part of the whole cycle. Like they all say, it takes a failure to know another.

When i say do whatever we want, i meant we do it with social standards, as well as common sense. Guess you took it wrongly as you're part of the "cycle" again.

Cheers for being simple minded, monkey.

Reaction score
drak_ool said:
Man, stop fighting it. Is this girl weird? yes, but so are you!

What I'm saying is that the whole point of pick-up is to get your dyck wet. Did it happen here? Nope, hence the mission was a failure in the eyes of the pick up community.

If you were such a DJ as you say you are, you would have dropped her ass home once you realized you were wasting your time, and then picked up one of your plates and took your sexual frustrations out on her. And don't give me your "well, I wanted to do it with her" crap. Because that's just what it is: crap. You didn't do anything with her. She was sitting in a car while you jerked off. Hell, I can't even remember last time I got sexual with a girl in any way and she didn't blow me.

A big reason your story comes off as weird/creepy is because you say you are such a good DJ. If you were someone like Maxtro or Luke Skywalker (remember that dude?) who hasn't gotten any in years, then maybe someone would say "way to go, but step it up next time." But you're trying to tell us you got a bunch of plates spinning on the side, yet you somehow feel fullfilled by whacking off in a car while a girl "encourages" you w/out even touching your dyck.

WTF?

EDIT: actually, now that I made my memory work a little harder I do remember a girl that gave me a lot of trouble before she gave me any action. And yes, she did put me in a state of sexual frustration similar to what you might have felt. However, every time that happened I would drive her home, then call another girl I was banging on the side and fvck her like an animal. And mind you, first girl was willing to give me a hand job, but I would rather get nothing from her and get some real action than feel like I'm back in 7th grade...

Yes, I feel fulfilled considering I got to bust my nut one way or another........all else failed, I still busted my nut. And I wanted my nut busted with THIS girl, not any other girl, because this girl had me going sexually and I was horny for her............I still say I made the best out of a bad situation, can't hate on that!

Reaction score
Centaurion said:
My two cents: The girl probably thought you were a creep, and that you would rape her or something. That's why she went along with your creepy jerking off session.

Anyways, thanks for the laugh RM. I showed your post to a female collegue of mine, and we both laughed our asses of the entire day!

She's known me for 5 years, she's seen me whack off in front of her before and she's given me a handjob before.......no one was scared of getting raped, she pretty much knows I would never do that. I gave her every chance to say no to my jerkoff session, and I didn't expect her to get so into it, I thought she'd just sit there and be silent and let me cvm on my own, but she was rubbing my leg, letting me touch her where-ever I wanted, and making these "fvck me" sexual faces while staring me dead in the eyes from like 2 inches away from my face you should try it before you knock it, the nut you get from this kind of thing is different than just jerkin off.......it was like a fake for-show porno kind of thing............maybe she likes acting, but either way, the scene was more like an amateur porn movie, not some scared girl who was afraid of being raped.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue, for all his faults, knows his shit. He's called me out before and I respect him. But this post, with the masturbation in the car, is weird as shit for real.

The biggest piece of knowledge i've learned over the past few months is up your standards. never drop below your standards. skip you know you should have dropped that girl like a hot potato.

Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Rescue, for all his faults, knows his shit. He's called me out before and I respect him. But this post, with the masturbation in the car, is weird as shit for real.

The biggest piece of knowledge i've learned over the past few months is up your standards. never drop below your standards. skip you know you should have dropped that girl like a hot potato.

oh she's been dropped........but I still got to bust 2 good nuts out of it :)